Nick Jonas NASHVEGAS HERE I COME

lgegj
nick-jonas-nashvegas-174

Nick Jonas departing LAX airport for Nashville. Photos: GSI Media.

where the hell is nashvegas? :D

What some people like to call Nashville.

Mar 6, 2011 @ 01:32 pm

Waiting for some Niley stan to somehow make this post into a Niley post.

MILEY DIDNT LEAVE WITH BRANDI! SHES GOING TO NASHVILLE TO MEET UP WITH NICK!

look like joes shoes

Eh his style :/

• NemiForever

THIS AINT A NILEY THING JUST SAYIN PLEASE GROW UP.

MILEY DIDNT LEAVE WITH BRANDI! SHES GOING TO NASHVILLE TO MEET UP WITH NICK!

look like joes shoes

LOL they have a pair of the same shoes

Speaking of Les Mis.

killiandonnelly

Nose bleed mid show!!!! Shit!!!

nickjonas

@killiandonnelly oh no! I had that happen once to dude. No fun. Miss all of you over at the Queens.

killiandonnelly

@nickjonas it’s all good mate. Nothing a tissue stuffed deep didn’t fix…..pretty sure I’m clogged!

I’ve missed Nick and Killian’s bromance. <3

UM THAT’S THE DUDE FROM LADY ANTEBELLUM

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Waiting for some Niley stan to somehow make this post into a Niley post.

MILEY DIDNT LEAVE WITH BRANDI! SHES GOING TO NASHVILLE TO MEET UP WITH NICK!
    __
    *eating popcorn*

hi

• Sarcasm

Isn’t Blackbird Studio in Nashville? Nick Jonas and the Administration?

Was Nick having a problem with closing his mouth or something?

Isn’t Blackbird Studio in Nashville? Nick Jonas and the Administration?

Ooh maybe. I hope so.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Hmm… Swifty is playin’ right now.

he looks so hot ughh :)

Oh wait. He’s with the guy from Lady Antebellum. He’s probably going to Nashville to record with him.

ugly old man

I needddddd Nicckkkk Jonnnasssss

*sigh

ugly old man
    —————-
    That ain’t your father up there! And don’t be rude to your daddy either, he raised you!

• xSweetCandyxx

Cute ;)

• xSweetCandyxx

Cute ;)

Cutie

• Gearsarealwaysturning

NILEYYYYY ROFL

i know this is a stupid question but does he take normal flights full of non-famous people? i always thought the jonas brothers have like a private jet or something

‘Nick Jonas’ and ‘sexy’ just don’t mesh.

stfu!! i’m not even a huge miley fan but anyone can see that she has an amazing body. whenever i work out i imagine having miley’s legs for motivation…is that weird?
    _________

yeh verry crepy

It really bugs me when he looks so tired and worn out like this. I just wish I was right there next to him, forcing him to sleep and not work on that laptop during the flight cause we all know he will

‘Nick Jonas’ and ‘sexy’ just don’t mesh.
    —————
    I beg to differ

• Niley_Bang_That_Drum

Hello, Nicolas. You sexy, sexy beast.

• Niley_Bang_That_Drum

Hello, Nicolas. You sexy, sexy beast.

dddAS

Grrrrrr

no americas not a free country. you kill someone, you get the death penalty or life in jail. Ya aren’t free to skip paying taxes either. Have you tried walking out of a store without paying? Apparently people hate that shit!

Actually I don’t live in America and can you stop rambling over nothing.

go see miley nick…!!!!!!

I luv him <3

I be honest I love Nick but he is…….Hmmmm “not so cute´´…also for me he is…boring… :S

Don’t get me wrong he is a great musician but his life is just…boring..

Hmmm. Miley seems to be missing. Niley part 3 coming up. Bieber and Selena, Nick and Miley. Woah.

• Niley_Bang_That_Drum

I’d like to know how this anon would know how Miley gained 10 pounds, considering she didn’t. Dumbass. Miley is white girl at its finest. Jealous 100 lb anon beast, go to hell.

I beg to differ

———————-

For you this is to be sexy?

if so, sorry but you have very bad taste

k

__________

Lol no. Nicks obviously going to Nashville to record with Lady Antebellum or something like that.

Nashvegas was a TT hahaha

Hmmmm. Who lives in Tennessee? Not Nick.

Actually I don’t live in America and can you stop rambling over nothing.
    Good luck finding a country freerer than that. Cept for that European one with no laws…do you live there?!?!?

• crazylady

I beg to differ

not the best picture to give an example of. I mean I wouldn’t say it’s necessarily a bad picture but yeah.

A) Who the hell is the diet Nazi attacking Miley Cyrus about her weight? She’s big boned so she’s never going to be a size zero-get over it.
    B) The reason the beautiful Samantha Barks gets discussed is because she dated Nick Jonas, went to Abu Dhabi w/him and came to the US to stay with him 2X. Last time in January. Makes her relevant.

Moi and BIG BONED? What the fuck, like too much harry potter? She has an X body type, like me. Broad-ish shoulders and her hips line up with her shoulders perfectly, but she has a tiny waist.

Don’t get me wrong he is a great musician but his life is just…boring..
    —————
    Seriously, most decent guys don’t date a different girl every 3 monthes or party at clubs every night. I wish MORE people were like Nick

For you this is to be sexy?

if so, sorry but you have very bad taste
    —————
    I didn’t exactly want to gross you out, but what did you expect from an 18 yr old? Johnny Depp and Leonardo di Caprio?

• ElenKa luv NJ

Miley is not fat she looks fabulous, she has curves and meat in all the right places if anything she looks more like a woman than anyone else on disney.
    ——————-
    Actually no, the typical American view of healthy is greatly flawed. Women aren’t actually supposed to be so curvy and have big boobs or anything like that, it’s just all the shit that we eat nowadays. The healthy weight for someone who is 5’6 (Miley’s height) is 120-125 lbs. I really doubt she weighs only that much

no, real woman have curves that what makes them different from guys from the back specially. Miley has curves on all the right place guys love. Hispanic woman have curves hispanic guys love to grab not hold on to a bone. Miley is skinny but she has great curves for a white girl guys go crazy for body like miley.

Awesome

cambioconnect

Cambio News: Nick Jonas: From My Perspective – http://aol.it/gXwofY 2 minutes ago via Cambio.com

why are the comments not coming up unles I post a comment?

SamanthaBarks

Had a great time tonight in the Iom! Hope everyone who is tuning into les Mis tonight In the USA enjoys it! X http://t.co/n7mGzIl 3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

scottgarnham

@SamanthaBarks you look stunning dude! x 1 minute ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to SamanthaBarks

OMG. HAH!

@selenagomez I miss you. 8 minutes ago via web

justin bieber

Very curious about what nick is doing in nashville! Plus he is about 1 1/2 hrs from me, so close, yet so far away!!!!

he looks weird there. it’s a good thing he doesn’t actually wear glasses.

Mar 6, 2011 @ 03:03 pm

SamanthaBarks

scottgarnham

OMG. HAH!

These two should date already. lol

SamanthaBarks

scottgarnham

OMG. HAH!
    _______

NO1CURR bout ugly, irrelevant Samantha Banks

NO1CURR bout ugly, irrelevant Samantha Banks

More people care about her than you.

These two should date already. lol

Or at least bang. There’s so much sexual tension there. Well at least on Scott’s side there is.

cambioconnect

Interesting. Obviously something big is happening or going to happen in Nashville with Nick.

These two should date already. lol

_______

Kinda like Nick was with Demi during this past tour…

ikr

Mar 6, 2011 @ 03:10 pm

cambioconnect

wtf?? hell no. i’m not wasting my time guessing and pondering what nick jonas is doing in nashville. can’t believe they even put that up -.-

all i care about is what JOE is doing and when JOE’s album will come out!

NO1CURR bout ugly, irrelevant Samantha Banks

More people care about her than you.
    ______

Bahaha… k.

I think there is def hidden feelings between Samantha and Scott, especially on scott’s. Is nick and Sam still together? So confusing, but I guess it is their life and business.. I am excited for nick to be on nashville, hope it is something for HIM for us…

all i care about is what JOE is doing and when JOE’s album will come out!

Oh come on, there’s room for both Nick and Joe.

Bahaha… k.

It’s the truth. Plus she has Nick Jonas caring about her. Stay pressed.

Mar 6, 2011 @ 03:10 pm

These two should date already. lol

_______

Kinda like Nick was with Demi during this past tour…

First rule of oceanUP don’t talk about Dick…

I think Scott’s just crushing on her. It’s been like this for awhile now. Or maybe he’s the type of guy who flirts but doesn’t realize he’s flirting.

scott and sam are going to date

scott and sam are going to date

I have a a feeling Sam doesn’t feel the same way about Scott. She kind of brushes him off most of the time. Which I find kind of sad since Scott is 26 and chasing after a 20 year old.

Last time I checked, this post has nothing to do with Samantha Barks. I don’t see why anyone else would care to talk about her. She’s not even famous.

Shut up. We can talk about whatever we want to talk about. It’s a free country. Well at least where I live it is.

lol ignore it. is the same anon who keeps talking about samnaantha, not two diff anons. just one

on another note nick jonas is SO FUCKIN HOT

I still believe Beiber clocked Selena.

nick j is a major jet setter!! totally love him. he is always working. sometimes i wish he would give himself a little more down time like kevin and joe – he looks tired a lot. but i guess when you are as talented as he is you can’t help but be busy – i’m sure the music is pouring out of him 24/7.

My bb <3

• Maria

sweet :)

seems like nick is super busy – he is a total jet setter! dude never takes any down time. but then again when you are as talented as he is you can’t help but be busy, i’m sure music pours out of him 24/7. kevin seems to be pretty busy as well, i was on his twitter and seems the past couple of weeks he’s been busy with meeting after meeting!

• w

Love him.
    Why is he there though?

Mar 6, 2011 @ 01:26 pm
    w said:

Love him.
    Why is he there though?
    ——————–

hmmn that’s what i’m wondering too he’s supposed to go to nyc next week so idk what he could be doing in nashville unless he’s recording with someone there

JUSTIN BIEBER NEEDS HIS HAIR BACK

JUSTIN BEIBER IS A FREAK, HE’S LOTS ALL HIS FANS CAUSE OF HIS HAIRCUT YEAH, I’M GLAD HE’S GONE, NO TALENT, BAD VOICE,

LES MIS ON PBS TONIGHT! YES!

Waiting for some Niley stan to somehow make this post into a Niley post.

• jemi_loverx3

where the hell is nashvegas? :D

Uh no. I’m pretty sure I’m talking to someone else.

Oh and go back to school. Your grammar is horrible.

Uh no. I’m pretty sure I’m talking to someone else.

Oh and go back to school. Your grammar is horrible.
    —————–
    lmfaooo clearly you understood it though. what can i do if english is not my first language

and keep talking to yourself, its fine

ugly

• Gearsarealwaysturning

hello¿

ugly

Can you stop spamming this post with calling Nick ugly.

———————
    even Miley Cyrus takes a plane with “normal people” and Justin Bieber does too, why wouldn’t Nick J? Though I’m pretty sure for their 09 world tour, they had a full plane rented out to accomadate all the stuff needed

This is just funny. All anons are officially crazy. Except me. :)

• BglitterBBy2.0

Awh he’s so cute. By the way what’s with all the recent promotion he was doing?

He used to be so hot, what happened to him?

• BglitterBBy2.0

I think the private plane is for when they’re on tour. I think the rest of the time they fly they ride with normal people. Most likely first class though :]

• BglitterBBy2.0

He used to be so hot, what happened to him?

lol, puberty. & thank god he grew up. I think he looks hotter now than how he used to look. Especially the big curly afro. :/

nick jonas looks like an old man. and hes only 18!

MILEY DIDNT LEAVE WITH BRANDI! SHES GOING TO NASHVILLE TO MEET UP WITH NICK!
    — Miley dates Hit guys now. She’s dated Gaston, Liam and is with Josh since Nick. Why would she go back with a short dufus?

nick jonas looks like an old man. and hes only 18!

Can you stop? You’re making it obvious you’re the same person calling Nick old and/or ugly over and over again.

MILEY DIDNT LEAVE WITH BRANDI! SHES GOING TO NASHVILLE TO MEET UP WITH NICK!

Oh Jackie is here. No wonder.

Mar 6, 2011 @ 01:58 pm

I needddddd Nicckkkk Jonnnasssss

*sigh

me too

?

He used to be so hot, what happened to him?
    I think he still looks the same, well not form like when he was 15 obviously, but he cut his hair. I liked his look for NJ&TA, u?

• Sarcasm

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
    __________

Look at the black parts. It’s supposed to be the alphabet.

MILEY DIDNT LEAVE WITH BRANDI! SHES GOING TO NASHVILLE TO MEET UP WITH NICK!
    Cause she’s a fat dufus. Don’t deny, she gained 10lbs! And Nick is better personality wise than all those guys, like Justin Gaston, seriously?!?!?

I smell a sophomore NJ&TA album :D

it’s the hair, he looks better with his njata hair

Mar 6, 2011 @ 02:24 pm

I smell a sophomore NJ&TA album :D
    ———————–

Omg yes

Jealous people! Nick does not look and he does not look ugly. It is pretty obvious that only about 1 or 2 people get on here to criticize nick. You are in the minority, no one really cares about your comments…..

Are those really the lady antebellum people? I don’t know much about them, know some songs but that is about all.

This is only Jonas brother I can
    Tolerate tbh!

lindo, lindo,lindo!!!! tá em português mesmo!
    Nick sempre amarei você!

lindo, lindo,lindo!!!! tá em português mesmo!
    Nick sempre amarei você!

Nick *–*

Mar 6, 2011 @ 02:31 pm

yeah thats the dude from lady antebellum

• hithere

nashvegas is a funny word

I find it funny that Joe is one coming out with an album but Nick always seems like he’s the busiest and actually doing something..Unless Joe’s album is done & he’s Just relaxing??from from the beginning of this year all I have I seen from Joe is him whoring himself at Hollywood hot spots.

Is the Les Mis concert airing in Canada tonight?

• TraceSTAN

hithere said:

nashvegas is a funny word

Boooooooooo

MILEY DIDNT LEAVE WITH BRANDI! SHES GOING TO NASHVILLE TO MEET UP WITH NICK!

and keep talking to yourself, its fine

You should at least know how to spell someone’s fucking name that is very common, correctly.

Fine. Believe what you want. But I know the truth which is I’m not talking to myself and the people who can see IP addresses know the truth.

• crazylady

ugly old man
    —————-

haha this comment is win!

he’s cute here but not sexy this time. I swear he is versatile.

Nick told a fan who met him in Nashville that he was in town to work on some songwriting.

Miley was spotted landing at LAX so she just hd a different flight than her sister. She wasn’t racing off to see Nick.

Nick’s mom was tweeting to Samantha Barks tonight that she loves her and stuff so Nick and Samantha are probably still dating.

——————-

haha this comment is win!

he’s cute here but not sexy this time. I swear he is versatile.
    thanks:) and yes he is

Some of the ugliest clothes I’ve seen in my life have been worn by this dude lol

—————

what

les mis.

• JoeHoe15

bb. He’s so cute! <3

• hithere

TraceSTAN said:

hithere said:

nashvegas is a funny word

Boooooooooo
    ____
    y booooo?
    btw the file is done!!! need to check the songs before i download the rest lol

Why are people on twitter talking about team Miley, team nick and niley? Have I missed something?

• woahhhaubree