Selena Gomez ‘I’m Just A Girl From Dallas’

klnknkjn
selenaroadeo-777_0

Selena Gomez opened for boyfriend Justin Bieber at their 2010 RodeoHouston debut. According to HoustonRodeo: This set was essentially a longer version & drew 72,713 fans, just under the Bieber bill (72,883) and above Taylor Swift’s 2009 show (72,658). The Grand Prairie native zipped around the stage in ballet flats and bright red lipstick.

She sounded a bit hoarse, and the booming bass sometimes overpowered her modest voice.. She also brought her dad onstage and led the crowd in a Happy Birthday sing-along for him. It was pretty adorable: ‘I’m just a girl from Dallas, Texas, and I’m on this stage tonight because you believed in me.’

i don’t understand why everyone calls her a pedophile. she’s only a year older than beiber. nobody called joe jonas or trace cyrus pedophiles when they went out with underage demi. or miley’s 2 adult boyfriends liam and justin. that was much worse. he was 20 and she was only 15

That’s really sweet she brougt her dad on stage awww!

• CupcakezLover

Probably because people aren’t as used to the girl being older than the guy and forget Justin Bieber is 17 and not 12. People gave Miley a lot of crap for dating Justin Gaston too. Haters gonna hate.

• diane n.

because they either hate selena or they’re obsessed with justin. plus a lot of people aren’t use to the fact that the girl can be older than the guy. but they don’t realize that there are so many relationships where the girl is older. ashley is older then joe by more than two years and samantha is also older than nick. and when taylor l. and taylor s. dated she was two years older than him.
    i just think they’re jealous.

She’s actually 2 years older than him. She’ll be 19 in July. I wouldn’t want my 17 year old brother dating an adult “girl” and I wouldn’t want my 17 y.o sister dating an adult “boy”. It’s gross.

• ilovepeacock

Haha um no shes not.

STFU.

• ilovepeacock

Which dad celebrated their birthday? Daddy # 1 or 2?

Damn i see the pic of the crowed and it was huge! Anyways I think she looks cute, just kinda sick of that dress haha

I wish I could have gone & it’s incredible to know she was not too far from me. Even though it didn’t make a difference because it’s as if we weren’t in the same state. I like how she doesn’t get tired of saying she loves Texas so much :)

• SellyismygirlCrush

_

How the fuck is it gross when in under a year your sibling would be an adult themselves. Do you realise how stupid you sound? It’s not like she’s forty for crying out loud!

• ilovepeacock

It’s not gross dating a younger man or woman. You guys need to stfu, and worry about your own love life, that is if you even HAVE ONE.

• diane n.

i’m sorry, but how is it ‘gross’? she’s two years older than him, she’s barely an adult herself. You’re making it sound like she’s 10 years older than him. he’s 17, he’s old enough to see whoever he wants. heck, he could have sex with her in a few states if he wanted.

• _liesyoutold

I’m guessing, daddy #2. She doesn’t really talk to his real dad that often nowadays.

Yeah and I thought he lived in New York. I forget exactly, but it wasn’t texas.

Even worry about their friend’s love life. I wonder what these people would say about an senior girl dating a sophomore guy. Because IT DOES HAPPEN.
    As Americans we have some serious stigmas to get over.

she fucking skinny! x(

Wow 72+thousand people O:, That’s crazy! & she sang Happy Birthday to her bioligical Father not her step dad… I seen the video :)

I agree with you Taylor Swift went out with Taylor Lautner and no one said anything!!

stage 2 of using bieber for his fame, get gigs she wouldnt have got otherwise. CHECK, selena’s a smart girl, she knows who she needs to date and when in order to get farther in her career

i dont think theres anything wrong with the age difference i’m 19 and dated a 15 year old haha (hate all you want). but i’m a childlike person and in the recent interviews i watched selena is like she wants to come across as mature and sophisticated… and jb is very childish if you see his movie you’ll see that he acts like a teenager/child (well, he should he’s young!) that’s why jelena is so weird to me.

Im sure she would of got this gig regardless of dating Justin..Just my opinion tho.

nothing different from the other skinny college freshmen you see roaming around the city

6. März 2011 @ 23.32 Uhr
    Anonym sagte:

Stufe 2 mit Bieber für seinen Ruhm, bekommen sie wouldnt Konzerte haben sonst bekam. CHECK, selena eine intelligente Mädchen, sie weiß, wer sie bis heute braucht und wann, um weiter erhalten in ihrer Karriere

###############################

Such a concert is planned months in advance!
    Selena Gomez had been a successful life in front of JB!
    And you would not even get a sound out … 72 000 people!

If she is 18 years and he is 17 years is it a problem!?
    If he was 18 years and she is 17 years everything is good!?

Sorry your culture is hard to understand?
    Oh yes your culture is only 8-13 girls years old!

I’m from Europ … our history is older than 2011 years!!!!!!!!!!

• omg wtf lolz

She’s copying Miley with that dress,slutena hoemez is a copy cat :P

Oh and I’m not a Bieber Fan -_-

• cho yung tea

Article written by you seems to be good.cho yung tea

• sexonfire

singing again !! i dont get it why she ‘s wasting her talent like that , how about real movies instead of that disney lame show
    right now all what we hear about selena is songs , concerts and wizard ( + dating justin)
    she’s 18 what she waiting for , miley has 6 upcoming projects despite that her acting skills r lower then selena ‘s !!!! i want to see selena on adult +18 horror movie i swear it would be a bomb!!

• Bubbly-Joe

Isn’t it funny how basically every celeb is from a small town? I’m from a small town too – I’m gonna grow up famous.

I’m not hating or anything, I’m just pointing it out.

Dallas isn’t a small town dude.
    It’s one of the fashion capitals of the U.S.
    Also, you shouldn’t get into the industry just to be famous. That’s definitely not the right reason.

• CupcakezLover

D’awww. <3 He's probably one of the least messed up Disney daddies.

DEMI is just a girl from dallas,selena is a bitch

beautiful.

diane n. said:

i just think they’re jealous.

i don’t care if the girl is older as long as the guy is bigger and in there case hes not thats why i think there relationship is funny i myself mostly like guys one year younger then me…

In my opinion,selena is pretty blablabla but she hasnt a great voice,i mean i dont like her singing,her voice is very weird.
    Taylor Swift has an amazing voice and she deserves to have more public than selena,i dont looove taylor but SHE DOES HAVE A NICE VOICE! And bieber doesnt ..

• hithere

OU is late.. where is demi’s new video?

• crazybeautifulLife

agreed.

• hithere

that dress selena was wearing kinda looks like hayley’s grammy dress… js

• hithere

crazybeautifulLife said:

agreed.
    ____
    because its funny, its not for real! duh

BOOBS

• hithere

i wouldnt like to go to her concert just by looking to her moviments…

• milenator

[testing new icon]

DEMI is just a girl from dallas,selena is a bitch
    Selena is just a girl from Dallas. Demi is a bitch who’s fucked up in the head. Get your facts straight bitch!

She’s copying Miley with that dress,slutena hoemez is a copy cat :P
    Why would Selena ever want to copy a druggie whore like Miley? Selena has much better sense than that.

• Niley_Bang_That_Drum

No, you are just an ugly, talentless embarrassment form Dallas.

• Niley_Bang_That_Drum

Apparently one without the least bit of fashion sense.

No, you are just an ugly, talentless embarrassment form Dallas.
    STFU bitch! I’m from Dallas and I’m really proud that Selena is from here. If you don’t like her just fuck off!

Perfect

Think before you type……

then get YOUR facts straight..

ignorant

asadsada

• xSweetCandyxx

Love her.

• Diamonds

DEMI is just a girl from dallas,selena is a bitch

that was really rude. shut up! demi is wonderful!

she’s a humilation to the music industry. Plus, someone needs to teach that girl how to dress on stage…stick to acting selena, that is something you CAN do…

*humiliation

Uhh learn some fucking english please, that may be true for some but the fact that justin beiber is a huge star and he isn’t making mistakes like almost every other teenage celebrity tells me that he is mature. It is not gross at all she is only about a year and a half older than him. Girls are NOT four years older than guys mentally. I know some pretty immature girls and they are older than me. I don’t really care for them but your comment really pissed me off. Just let them be if there happy than why do we have the right to say otherwise?

she cant sing that why she always sound hoarse lol

WHAT! People gave hell to justin gaston for dating miley are you fucking kidding me it was all over the media.

stop with the excuses the reason is gross is because she older than him and because girls mature faster than guys. girls are four year older than guys mentally, while the guys are immature acting 4 years younger that why a girl dating a younger guy is disgusting. we all know is because she need to get famous the media don’t even give her any mind unless she dating a famous guy which is pathetic and low of her. anything for fame eh.

tham her legs are super skinny eat a burger. Is it me or she gettig her hair ligher and lighter?

OMG
    I am so bored, I still cant even believe why I am here with these bunch of losers.

Ew, it’s been like a year since I last logged in.

i was there n the music over powered her voice alot n it was pretty boring i wishd she wudve connected more wiff the crowd n it was kinda corny there was A LOT OF HATERS!!!!! but ppl need to realize how it dont matter who is there it will b PACKED cuz its the houston rodeo she did sound better live though bu the only exciting part were the lights she just sorta jumped n this lad kept yelling WHY DO U WANT BIEBER?!?!? but EVERYONE was sitting own the entire time n the loudest part when they were taking her away in a truck my fav part was during the actual rodeo before the show JIMMY FALLON WADS THERE!!!!!!!!!

• uhmitsmary

i love selena (:
    the preview of her new single “who says” is killer!

follow me on tumblr? (:
    uhmitsmary.tumblr.com

SHE DOES HAVE A NICE VOICE! And bieber doesnt ..

taylor doesnt have a nice voice. its annoying and squeaky and weird. justin has a really sweet and delicate tinkling voice (lol)

Slutlena cheated on Gaystin with older guy :

yeah, cool. go back.

Okay everyone, first of all Selena is from Grand Prarie whch is a relatively small town. It says it in the article maybe you are all just to stupid to read it. And reguarding her dating of bieber, I think the age is rather strange. If they weren’t famous, Selena would be a freshman in college and Justin would be a junior in high school. That relationship wouldn’t last. An yea I agree that her small town girl from Texas bit sounds just like justins small town boy from Canada. Wow Selena reallly IS a copy cat

• NemiForever

LOL UM NO YOU’RE NOT.

DUDE…. EVERYONE IS ACTING LIKE SELENA WAS THE ONLY who performed at the RODEO. uh reality check.. she wasnt the only one.

plus who told her she can sing? girl needs to hop off stage and go back to her WOWP sub station.

THIS!

• lydia

diane n. said:

Diamonds said:

DEMI is just a girl from dallas,selena is a bitch

that was really rude. shut up! demi is wonderful!
    so it’s okay to call selena a bitch, but it’s not okay to call demi one? how hypocritical.

I agree

• lifa

that’s great

• PMC

it’s cool that she thinks of herself like that

Who the fuck brought Miley and Demi in this ?? & yea,agreed Selena is just a whore from Dallas #Memi

Awwww

Mar 7, 2011 @ 08:13 am
    She’s copying Miley with that dress,slutena hoemez is a copy cat :P
    You’re probably a 10 years old Selena Stan ,but seriously ? Slutena hoemez has a better sense in fashion than Miley? *rotflmfao* (sorry for my bad English )

• thie

I was there! She was awesome :)

• paparazzigirl

Haha um no shes not.

• Lupo.

just a city gril
    livin in a lonley world~

• diane n.

Diamonds said:

DEMI is just a girl from dallas,selena is a bitch

that was really rude. shut up! demi is wonderful!

ADORABLE <3

• Ranii

that sounds like something the biebs would do & say but just replace girl by boy and Dallas,Texas bij Stratford, Canada !

• Bubbly-Joe

And that’s not even a slutty dress, anon.

• sexonfire

Ranii said:

nice icon :D

• Ranii

nice icon :D
    its for theme week so yeah ;d

• CupcakezLover

And Justin is just a boy from a small town in Canada. We get it.

• JoeHoe15

if Selena opened for Justin, then why did they miss each other?

• Ranii

JoeHoe15 said:

if Selena opened for Justin, then why did they miss each other?
    this post was about something that went down in 2010.

• fea

jttyj

That’s a lot of people, but that’s nice that she’s back In her State:)

• Diamonds

in germany he could have sex with her since he’s 16 ;D in every state.
    i think it’s not a big deal. what’s the difference between a boy beeing older or the girl ?!?! I’m “underage” too (17) and my boyfriend is 19 (turning 20 this year). nobody cares ;P

a

BIEBER WASN’T HERE!

• SmileForStevi

She sounded a bit hoarse

Stop sucking up Bieber. :)