Demi Lovato SPECIAL MESSAGE To Fans

Demi also showed off her wrist tattoo. Thx @projetojblovato!

This isn’t fake what makes u think that?

• SpanishLullaby

She kinda looked like she was gonna cry in the beginning when she was talking about the support. We Love you Demi, stay strong <3

• PeaceLoveHarmony

She looks close to tears.
    YOU ROCK Demi xD

So how could she see all those tweets if she deleted her twitter?

• Michellehorstink

Mar 7, 2011 @ 11:48 am

So how could she see all those tweets if she deleted her twitter?
    Her sister Madison asked people to tweet stuff about Demi so she was gone make a book of it , i think she did and then when Demi got out of treatment centrum she gave her it !

• anyny

I love her! she is so beautiful

• florencia

i love her <3

Her looks great & she seems at peace

• thedarksunshine

I don’t know about what anyone else thinks but in my opinion, I feel like Demi fans are one of the best fans out there because they were so determined, stayed so loyal and cared so much about her. The amount of support Demi got from her fans and even people who barely like/know her was seriously, outstanding.

She seems so much more mature and healthier. What a beautiful girl

• myboyinwoods

Fierce bitch. I fucking love her <3

• xdolshhex

I’m glad she’s back <3

DEMI!!! You read my tweet :) YAY as long as ur happy I believe everything will be alright …Im excited for her YAY!!! DEMI IS IN THE BUILDING!!!!

• Llroxs

WE LOVE YOU DEMI!!!!!!

Georgeoussss<3<3<3 love you dems :):) she is absolutely amazing and such a swearheart… I teared up watching this, especially when she said the darkest times of my life…

fake

• WOAHjess

I never really liked Demi. Her voice is definitely amazing, but there was something about her that I never really liked. She seemed fake and restricted. After seeing her in a new light, and her going through personal obsticals (many of which I have gone through, and going through as this current moment) especially in the public eye, she earned a TON of respect points from me. I’m not going to lie, she looks better than EVER! She gained some weight but she looks even more beautiful to me then when she was thinner. I’m really glad she’s back.

• Figaro

You know the rules and so do I

• sayhellotogoodbye

WOAHjess said:
    ____________
    AMEN! xD

• sayhellotogoodbye

I Love how she says her name at the beginning. I know that sounds weird, but I keep watching that first bit for some weird reason :’)

LOVEEEEEE HER

• everyrosehasitsthorn

She looks so beautiful!

love her. so happy that she’s doing better. LovatoIsOurSunshine

welcome back demi! we’ve missed you!

• DiamondsAreForever

Welcome back Demi! So happy to finally hear from you! Your fans having been waiting to hear from you that you are happier, healthy, and stronger. You had to deal with a lot of personal issues that you have been facing for such a long time in your life. It is very inspiring that you manage to get the help that you needed. A lot of young and older woman are/have gone through what you have been though. I have gained so much MORE respect for you! You are a beautiful, talented, bright, and loving individual! Keep doing what you are doing Demi by staying strong and positive. :)

• Iwillbeme48

i almost cried watching this <3

so real and honest :)

:) this made me happy

yay

• crazylady

i can bearely look at my icon without being disgusted.

I would but I kinda like mine cuz she looks evil/vindictive in it

• Voice of reason

Rosie.. jeesh you weren’t kidding.

nick is gears least favorite celebrity

no Nick is her favorite.
    I think she’s not around enough to participate

Mar 7, 2011 @ 01:02 pm

CURE THE BIEBER FEVER DR. BIEBER
    DR. BIEBER
    YEAH I GOT A PHD I DON’T NEED NO FAKE ID
    YEAH YOU FEMALES KNOW OF ME IM SO SICK WITH NO IV
    J TO THE U TO THE S TO THE T BIEBER FEVERS IN THE STREETS
    TIME TO REALIZE IM A BEAST IM A BEAST IM A BEAST

Now I have the song stuck in my head again.

• mileykicksass

Rosie.. jeesh you weren’t kidding.

who’s that in your icon?

• crazylady

i can bearely look at my icon without being disgusted.
    same -.-

who is that? she looks like Emily Osment

I swear the people on twitter are so immature. OMG

I swear the people on twitter are so immature. OMG

You must be new to Twitter.

• Ranii

Lovatic is what Demi fans call themselves, like Miley fans are Smilers and Bieber fans are Beliebers…I gotta get off twitter lmao
    Lovatic sounds like a disease.
    ‘doctor, whats wrong with me?’
    ‘idk, how to say this, u are Lovatic.’

dead post RIP

• Gearsarealwaysturning

What rhymes with Lovato? I would ask Taylor but she’s not here.
    tomato, zapato, vibrato, etc.

<3333

Mar 7, 2011 @ 12:55 pm

I swear the people on twitter are so immature. OMG

You must be new to Twitter.

No, but it always amazes everyday.

Mar 7, 2011 @ 12:55 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

What rhymes with Lovato? I would ask Taylor but she’s not here.
    tomato, zapato, vibrato, etc.

I need Dr. Lovato to cure my vibrato?

Ranii said:
    Lovatic sounds like a disease.
    ‘doctor, whats wrong with me?’
    ‘idk, how to say this, u are Lovatic.’

LOL

• JaylorRAWWx

TAKE THAT HATERS
    Shes back and brighter than u guyg thought she could be
    gosh, i cried while watching this.
    i love her so much<<3 you go sweetie <3

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Mar 7, 2011 @ 12:55 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

What rhymes with Lovato? I would ask Taylor but she’s not here.
    tomato, zapato, vibrato, etc.

I need Dr. Lovato to cure my vibrato?

• Ranii

To take a good start back.
    she needa get off Disney !
    she can do so much better than that Disney crap.

Dr Lovato cure my vibrato cure the vibrato. Time to realize I’m a beast I’m a beast.

• mileykicksass

So Gears, Nick is your least fave celeb?

• Ranii

i can bearely look at my icon without being disgusted.

• crazylady

So Gears, Nick is your least fave celeb?

Gears isn’t participating

CURE THE BIEBER FEVER DR. BIEBER
    DR. BIEBER
    YEAH I GOT A PHD I DON’T NEED NO FAKE ID
    YEAH YOU FEMALES KNOW OF ME IM SO SICK WITH NO IV
    J TO THE U TO THE S TO THE T BIEBER FEVERS IN THE STREETS
    TIME TO REALIZE IM A BEAST IM A BEAST IM A BEAST

nick is gears least favorite celebrity

• mileykicksass

i can bearely look at my icon without being disgusted.
    same -.-

She is more beautiful than ever !!
    does anyone knows what is written on her tattoo?

Think she will have to develop a much thicker skin to survive and stay sane in LA LA LAND where you are judged daily on your appearance, style, voice by fans and media alike.

• julie f.

im crying right now. i fucking love this girl.demi, you have no idea how great it is to see your beautiful smile. you have helped me with so much. i love you.

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

aww this brought me close to tears.

• I <3 U!!

YAY!!! I missed her <333 :D

LOVE HER.

• zaffy

ouh my gosh, she’s so gorgeous!!!
    i miss you so much, but with this video, it heels me a lot,,
    DEMI LOVATO ur such an inspiration and i love u so3 friggin much, MUAHX..
    xoxo,
    from a fan in MALAYSIA <3

• jazzie

thanks for the offer Rose but i dont need one :)

• wavy

Mar 7, 2011 @ 01:23 pm
    lioness said:

wavy, do you know where I can find the video thats in your icon? :)

its the one were shes practicing for her dance..just go to youtube and search demi practicing for birthday dance or something like that

• Babii Boo

Yay she is back. Love her to death. Cant wait to see her on Sonny With A Chance and hear some new songs. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! So happy

• crazylady

but i’m not sure about never existed couples.
    maybe u can ask it here.

oh idk it doesn’t matter because now that I think about it that wouldn’t be good cuz I wouldn’t be able to find a good pic anyway.
    the one I have is dark.

• lioness

k, thank you! ;)

Yayyy! Demi! my bbgirl… I love you….work at your own pace hun….. <3 hope everythings alright(:

I dont LOOVE Demi,but Im happy she is back,i HOPE JEMIstay as friends,cause because of the Jemi thing I stayed with Joe and I realized that I didnt adore Demi,I wasnt her fan..

• ilovepeacock

What does she mean ‘she wouldn’t be here’ ?
    Does she mean dead or not famous?

• crazylady

nvm I do have one but idk it still doesn’t matter I got too many choices if never existed couples are an option.
    cuz I’d have that one..I have tv couple I have past and I have current RL couple
    see too many choices

• Lupo.

Did Dumi say anything about getting dumped by Disney

What a sweetheart!!

• paperheartsx3x3

DEMI IS A BEAUTIFUL STRONG YOUNG GIRL. I’M GLAD SHE IS GETTING HELP AND IS ABLE TO ADMIT SHE HAS A PROBLEM. I AM ALSO GLAD SHE IS WANTING TO RAISE AWARENESS ABOUT THIS BECAUSE IT IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM. AND A LOT OF PEOPLE GO THROUGH IT AND THINK THEIR ALONE. GOOD JOB DEMI.

FORMSPRING ME

• paperheartsx3x3

ALSO, SHE PROBABLY MEANT WOULDN’T BE WHERE SHE IS TODAY. WANTING TO GET HELP, GETTING THE HELP AND BEING ABLE TO BE STRONG ENOUGH TO MOVE ON IN HER TREATMENTS. SUPPORT AND LOVE IS WHAT IS MOST NEEDED.

• picstoburn

i guess everyone is on here.

p

• Lupo.

I need for you to stop posting in ALLCAPS and don’t bother going to any of this tumblr-formspring-twitter sites as there is no mention of me whatsoever.

awwww

awww

• WakaWakaEhEh

COOLIO.

• lovatoluv

AWWWW! I absolutely adore her. I love her with all my heart. She looks so much healthier now and seeing her happy makes me happy:) She looks more stunning than ever. Really looking forward to her new album. Demi just earned 4000 times the respect I’d give to most celebs. Demi is what keeps me modivated and I really hope she’s stays strong.

• camille

yes your absolutly right demi is so beautiful

• BeautifulChaos

Demi is soo goergous! and she is so down to earth and just such a sweetheart!

I <3 you Dems <333

• camille

i really love you demi i will support you i like you for who you are take care i hope that you will read this please if you already read this follow me on twitter because i cant find your official twitter account

• camille

• camille

• Keirsha

So how could she see all those tweets if she deleted her twitter?

She has personal accounts on twitter.

botoxed ? :O she can’t move her brow

ur back ur back!!! finally, i missed watched u on sonny with a chance. you totally beauty!!! ughh envy to you!!!:(

• joesgirlforver

I love Demi Lovato more then words can say. When I see her smile I smile too. I wish I could meet her on day so that I can thank her for everything she has done. Her amazing talent, her beautiful voice, and her great spirt. Demi is so beautiful inside and out. Also, she is very sweet and caring. I wanted to show my support for her as much as I can so on Twitter there was this thing that everyone wanted to do wear you draw a heart on your wrist to support for her so I took part in it. Also, I wrote her a 4 page letter and I am attaching at least 14 drawings of Demi with it. I am going to put it all in a notebook and send it to her. Haven’t done it yet because the drawings are taking a bit longer to get done then I expected. Going to finish them today and then post I video of them on youtube if you want to check them out. Then I want to send it to her. Video will be called something like “14 Drawings Of Demi Lovato”. Look out for it.

• joesgirlforver

Yes I am posting the video of the drawing on youtube, but I am actually sending the letter and drawings to Demi herself. Just need to find her Fanmail address first.

• Ilovenicholasjonas.

I almost cried<3 I’m so happy she’s back, I love you Demi:)!

• Victoria Erick

love demi! she looks great and hopefully she’s happy with whatever she is doing! i’m glad she’s better and healthier!!

glad she’s back

Demi is amazing. :(

AWWWWWW she’s so cute !
    i waited so long to see her and hear her voice again! she looks amazing, WAY better than she looked before(I liked her before too) and I’m glad to see she’s back talking to her fans and she looks young, fresh and alive and SUPER excited ! WE LOVE YOU DEMITRIA DEVON LOVATO !!!!!!!!!!

• ??LOVEDDLOVATO

Awwww!! ?? Love Her!
    I’m so proud of her. She looks amazing!
    I LOVE this video.
    I wish she had an other tour to meet and se her!! Ican’t
    Wait to see again SWAC!! ( 3 season!)
    She’s the best

• JoeHoe15

so good to hear her voice again. ^^

• Noa

aww that was supersweet

• MCRBrunoFan

I am so glad she’s back! Honestly, dont cuss me out or anything, I was kinda annoyed at first when she got in IDK why, and I’m sorry that I was, because now I see what a beautiful person she is inside and out.
    I love you Demi and hope to see you in person!!

Yayyy my baby’s back!!! Demi’s backkk :) :) Yay girl you’re such an inspiration we love you it’s so nice to see you again, SMILING, and looking gorgeous as ever. Love ya Demss you beautiful sweetheart and you amazing inspiration!

DEMETRIA DEVONNE LOVATO…
    u r beautiful…

• ALEJANDRA

I LOVE YOU DEMI! IM FROM PERU AND I’M WITH YOU, AND I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I WENT TO YOUR CONCERT, YAAY I LOVE YOU AND I REALLY REALLY LOVE SONNY WITH A CHANCE.
    TAKE CARE

ure amazing…just the way u r!!!

• mileychristismyteensavior1

Dear Saint Demi
    Please catch up with the great teen savior and charity queen Miley christ! you have alot of catching up with her to do
    -Sincerely
    Miley christ’s follower

dgadg

• xSweetCandyxx

She is so amazing <3love her so much<333

LMFAOHAHAHAHA
    shes so fake.
    she had to go to REHAB to get over Joe Jonas really? ahhaha she spent to much time with Taylor Swift

• NickJisMyMan

YES!! DEMI IS BACK BITCHES!!!
    i’m so happy for he she looks so happy now :)
    and what does that tattoo on her wrist say??

• Robert Pattinson

Uhh i hope she’s not reading this (Demi GTFO of these gossip sites) but damn she really plumped up. Double chinnin it. I think she needs to find a happy medium.

She punched a girl and people feeling sorry for her , WTF ?

I completely agree! There’s never an excuse for that.
    I’ve never been a huge Demi fan so now I kinda miss when she was out of the public eye. I’m glad she’s faced her ‘issues’ and all, but she does not look great here at all…just my opinion.

• Trolls

I LOVE DEMI. SHE’S PROBABLY THE REALEST PERSONIN HOLLYWOOD. I THINK SHE SHOULD DITCH DISNEY HARD AND GO IN FOR OTHER ROLES THAT WOULD GIVE HER ALL THAT FAME SHE HASN’T GOT YET; THAT FAME SHE DESERVES. SHE’S GOT AN AMAZING PERSONALITY (FROM WHAT I’VE SEEN) AND SHE’S AN AMAZING PERSON, OVERALL. SHE’S AN AMZING ACTRESS. SHE’S GOT THE MOST GORGEOUS VOICE IN THE WHOLE OF HOLLYWOOD. IF SHE, BY ANY UNLIKELY CHANCE IN THE WORLD, GOT THE CHANCE TO STAR IN GLEE, I KNOW I’D GO BONKERS. SHE DESERVES AN EPISODE DEDICATED TO HER & HER SONGS, WHICH ARE EQUALLY AMAZING. GOD, DEMI. I LOVE YOU.

SAY IT 3 TIMES SO YOU KNOW ITS RIGHT
    KISS THAT VIRUS IN THE NIGHT
    I KNOW ITS INCURABLE ITS TERRIBLE BUT ITS ALRIGHT
    FEVER’S SPREAD ACROSS THE GLOBE INTO EVERY SINGLE HOME
    EVERY CITY, EVERY COUNTRY, EVER GIRL IS ON THE PHONE
    “OH MY GOSH I LOVE HIM! ISN’T HE PERFECT?”
    YOU CAN BE MY QUEEN YEAH I’LL SHOW YOU HOW I WORK IT

mine’s Heidi Dumbbag !

mine’s Heidi Dumbbag !

I can’t stand that lady cuz of her name.

she should change her name then I’d be fine with her.

Anna Oliver -____-

• milenator

i hate anna oliver too

she’s a little thinner!!!! :) YES. im SO happy for her. i love you demi. SO much. aaahhh you’re awesome.

• sarai_jonas

Awwww! I Cant Wait to see More of Her! I Missed Demi! Love Her!

Anna Oliver -____-

oh ok cool idk who that is. you mean the Anna that is Miley’s friend?
    just wanted to make sure it wasn’t Emily cuz then I’d be confused.

LOVE DEMI <3

• Ranii

I can’t stand that lady cuz of her name.

she should change her name then I’d be fine with her.
    she is stupid as fuck.

• LovatoLove

I think people will dislike me because of my icon…

• jazzie

lmao Rosie your icon im to lazy to change my icon and make one xD

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE DEMI LOVATO!!!!!!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

ou sucks.

• wavy

AHHH :’) im so proud of her i love you demi, and i always will…and ill support you ALWAYS

• mileykicksass

Anna Oliver is the chick who leaked Miley’s salvia video and videotaped it…I would rant but i’m not in the mood

• diane n.

she looks happy and healthy. she has gained a little weight, but i think that’s good.

• mileychristsfollower

demi saint needs to catch up with teen savior/charity queen Miley christ, memi ftw!

she is stupid as fuck.

well I don’t pay attention to her so I wouldn’t care but from what I hear I don’t like her when she has that name.

• mileykicksass

I think people will dislike me because of my icon…
    <==== -___- da fuck

• Gearsarealwaysturning

crazylady said:

So Gears, Nick is your least fave celeb?

Gears isn’t participating

yes, I am not. So lazy to find a taylor or miley icon. XD

• jazzie

omg yay SL seasons are back to back hell yes more Ramy xD lmao

• LovatoLove

<==== -___- da fuck – whaaat? ;P

yes, I am not. So lazy to find a taylor or miley icon. XD

idk about Miley but I found plenty of Taylor. I can give you one (there was another one I was gonna use as an alternate)

Hopes she’s better,but, seriously I can’t tell because she plastered in so much makeup….:/

Mar 7, 2011 @ 01:10 pm
    mileychristsfollower said:

iawtc

• picstoburn

is everyone in this post?

i hate anna oliver too
    HIGH FIVE

MIGRATE! THIS POST IS DEAD

tomorows fave couple
    its either Jelena or Niley for me.
    so since Niley is as dead as Elvis i’ll take Jelena.

• LovatoLove

For tomorrow can I use a couple from a TV show? Like, they’re not a couple in real life.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

PAPAPAM

• crazylady

I think people will dislike me because of my icon…

why would they? they wouldn’t know about theme week?

I wouldn’t even dislike you for that being your least fav celeb. I mean I may think Selena’s pretty cool but I’m not really a fan of her

My least favorite celeb is Mel Gibson.

LovatoLove said:
    <==== -___- da fuck – whaaat? ;P — lmaooo I thought the Miley icon was your theme icon but now i’m thinking it’s Selena

• milenator

mileychristsfollower said:

iawtc

LOLOlololol

• jazzie

im doing Ramy tommrow love them <3 ,i dont even have to change my icon so yay :D

• mileykicksass

Jazz I could make your icon if you want =/ unless you already have it and are just too lazy to change it lol

omg yay SL seasons are back to back hell yes more Ramy xD lmao

but it’s not til the end of March which is like a zillion light years away

omg she rocks

• wavy

L.O.V.E

• LovatoLove

hahaha, yeahh, i love Miley don’t worry. lol :)

• picstoburn

blah i have this icon for nothing.

whats up with her face ?
    dont get me wrong her body is sooo fine <3
    and i love love love that her hair is longer

• wavy

and man i missed her voice :D Shes so damn gorgeous *TEENIE MOMENT OVER*…im cool

• wavy

@diane n. love your icon logan is so gorgeous

• Anonymouss

aww yay im so happy for her! shes such a beautiful person

aW :) Good to see you back gurll. Ur the light in our lives and all the inspiration. seeing u go through what you did was amazing. thank you and cant wait to see what new things you bring this year!!

diane n. said:

Do you? That’s nice …. pity Disney and the rest of the industry she’s involved in won’t. Sorry, but it’s competitive in that environment – it’s hard and it sucks but there you go.

People should’ve noticed that she had a problem when she ReTweeted a Fan’s Tweet about her being the Dictionary Definition of Perfect.

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

She has been extremely sweet to her fans!!! I almost cried! *______* Love you Demi! <3

THIS. And if she had an Eating Disorder, her constant Tweets about food were cover ups.

• nownlaterz

Happy she’s back :)

She looks gorgeous. Happy and healthy. That’s the important thing.
    She probably also saw tweets from her Mom’s account etc…People still do tweet her account so she could have seen those as well.
    Just glad she faced whatever she had to face and is back feeling so much better for it. Take it easy and don’t rush stuff.
    Any haters to the left please. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out. I thank you.

Why is everyone saying ‘she looks healthier now’ she always looked healthy, regardless that she had an ED she always had a womanly body with her curves, hips and thighs…anyways despite gaining a few pounds she still looks great, I just hope for the sake of everything she’s been through people and the media stay nice to her.

What do you mean “And if she had an Eating Disorder, her constant Tweets about food were cover ups.” LOL!
    Too funny. People with eating disorders tend to cover it up by trying to act normal! They also lie about it.
    As for the RT of perfect from a fan, I’ve seen other celebs RT stuff about themselves too. Maybe they have problems?

SO DIFFERENT NOT GONNA LIE :0 is that girl Demi ?????????? >>> SO FAT it’s like her mom or she’s in 27 years old… -.- so old look :( I want that young Dem.

She punched a girl and people feeling sorry for her , WTF ?

• myboyinwoods

Your Disgusting.

She punched a girl and people feeling sorry for her , WTF ?

That’s how it’s been since it happened.

• Ranii

she never looked ugly/fat or whatever i always tought she was gorgeous.

• Lupo.

Demi and Chris Brown should hook up. Since you know both have a lot in common.

she never looked ugly/fat or whatever i always tought she was gorgeous.

I think that the fact that she’s never been sick thin is what made her pretty.

I think that the fact that she’s never been sick thin is what made her pretty.

*Stick. Haha. Sorry.

• Ranii

i’m gonna be glad this day is over… can’t wait to get rid of that hideous icon.

• lioness

that video was so cute! IMO She looks healthier and happier now

______________________________

Her voice was raspy since 2009 all of 2010. Now it’s back to how it was before. Certain other things here and there It has nothing to do with her weight although she was a little too skinny in summer 2009 around the time of her tour.

Lupo, do you think Haliee Steinfield is hot?

• jeffhardy

if u click on a TT on twitter and u r not logged in, the tweets r still visible

• Ranii

while i’m reading comments about Demi bein’ fat. i’m sitting here eating a pie.

• diane n.

wavy said:

@diane n. love your icon logan is so gorgeous

thank you. (:
    and yes he is. :D

• milenator

LMAO that’s why demiisoursunshine is trending XD

that video was so cute! IMO She looks healthier and happier now

Random question, but I see it being used all the time, and I honestly have no idea what it means. What the hell is IMO? ;p

IMO = in my opinion

The fact that LovatoIsOurSunshine is a Trending Topic on Twitter is probably pissing off the Sun.

In My Opinion.

• milenator

she manages to read tweets even though she deleted her twitter?
    she might as well not deleted it in the first place

Get off

I completely agree ! There’s never an excuse for that.

tomorows fave couple
    its either Jelena or Niley for me.
    so since Niley is as dead as Elvis i’ll take Jelena.

wait you can do past couples?
    can you do never existed couples too?

• wavy

i cant be having ug-…never mind

• Ranii

i’ve just gotta hang on another 2 hours untill i can change it… hold on hold on !

D

i think people who said demi’s fat suffering from CMOB syndrom!

(Can’t Mind Own Business Syndrom!)

I wish the same love courage & support you guys are showing to Demi you would use on a daily basis to show others on this site too. I don’t mean to preach but I’m new to this site & doesn’t make sense too me how people are showing so much love to somebody but feel it’s okay to bring someone else down, because you think you’re words won’t affect them, and not even realize that that’s partly of the reason why Demi went to rehab( who knows maybe she read a negative comment on OU) Think about that!

• wavy

i dont stan couples so if i was to pick a couple it would be from a t.v show

• Ranii

wait you can do past couples?
    can you do never existed couples too?
    i think u can do past couples.
    but i’m not sure about never existed couples.
    maybe u can ask it here.

• wavy

Mar 7, 2011 @ 01:21 pm

• lioness

wavy, do you know where I can find the video thats in your icon? :)

• wavy

ok this place is beyond dead..ill be back at night see you then

• MCRBrunoFan

I love you Demi and hope to see you in person!!

IMO = in my opinion

THANK YOU.

i looove this chick!

• Voice of reason
  • :)

Haha ;p

• Gearsarealwaysturning

cool :)

• Gearsarealwaysturning

happy she is back, hopefully we’ll hear more of her stuff soon :)

• jazzie

aww yay love her :D

• Lupo.

Haliee Steinfield has potential but if Chris Brown gets to her she will obviously will not be able to walk for quite sometime.

• lioness

milenator said:

she manages to read tweets even though she deleted her twitter?
    she might as well not deleted it in the first place

her little sister Madison printed some out and gave them to her (on christmas)

• milenator

lioness said:
    milenator said:

she manages to read tweets even though she deleted her twitter?
    she might as well not deleted it in the first place

her little sister Madison printed some out and gave them to her (on christmas)
    Cool beans

• Ranii

is annyone participating in Theme week because if no one is. i’ll go back to my old icon.

Demi, you’re just perfect just the way you are. Your talent, your beauty, your kindness, your humility and your strength are a light motiv for all of us!
    I’m can’t be happier right now: to know that you’re fine and that you’re back with this amazing smile on your face mean the world to me!
    Once a Lovatic, forever a Lovatic! Love you so much!

bootyappreciationday is a tt? lmao!

Demi looks good and sounds good too. I’ve missed that sweet voice! Not the raspy/had trouble speaking voice! Hope she’s doing well.

OMG LUPO REPLIED TO ME!!!!!

demi=ugly=fat=drugs=crazy bitch=lesbian

• jazzie

i almost forgot PLL tonight :DDD

I hate fan names it sounds ridiculous. -_- Except for Beliebers wich already sounds normal to me just because it’s Bieber.

• everyrosehasitsthorn

Ranii said:
    while i’m reading comments about Demi bein’ fat. i’m sitting here eating a pie.

lmaooooo

i love demi but Lovatic
    sounds like an anxious desease.

• :D

Since Justin Bieber has somehow been brought into this post, I feel the need to say that “Bieber Fever” wouldn’t even exist if his last name didn’t rhyme with “Fever”.

What does her tattoo say?

Mar 7, 2011 @ 12:41 pm
    Ranii said:

i love demi but Lovatic
    sounds like an anxious desease.

It sounds like a tick

• jazzie

while i’m reading comments about Demi bein’ fat. i’m sitting here eating a pie.

rotfl win!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

OMG LUPO REPLIED TO ME!!!!!

who cares, he sucks. XD

I bet that 90% of beliebers don’t realize that.

mAN NOBODY USES THOSE FAN NAMES. lOVATIC? sELENATOR? nO ONE USES THAT. tHE ONLY FAN NAME THATS USED IS BELIEBER. sarry forgot caps was on

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I don’t know any of you… D:

_____________

Choke on it hoe. His name still rhymes with Fever. He was born with it. The rest is history. Deal with it.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

They use it. rme

Man, nobody uses those fan names. Lovatic? Selenator? No one uses that. the only fan name that’s used is belieber.

STOP TRYING TO MAKE LOVATIC HAPPEN IT’S NOT GOING TO!

-Belieber

They use it. rme
    Where?

• Heeeeey :)

I bet that 90% of beliebers don’t realize that.

I think that 99.9% is a safer bet, actually…..

Jasminators, Selenators, Jonators, Codynators lmao

• milenator

I bet that 90% of beliebers don’t realize that.

LOL Win

_____________

Aw. What a cute little Belieber. Would you like a pacifier?

I’m glad she’s back <3

Cyrus Virus wouldn’t exist if Miley’s last name didn’t rhyme with virus.

its sad demi is going threw hell, but selena is living the fabulous life with justin bieber.
    selena wasn’t there for demi. god, i hate selena.

i agree…a true friend stand by each other no matter what!!! they’ll defend their friend in any circumtances…!!!

• toreelyn

Yay Demi!

Aw. What a cute little Belieber. Would you like a pacifier?

My mommie told me not to take anything from stranger. No thanks.

Anons have taken over this post. I like it, I like it, I like it.

…..I wanted to put something Demi-Related in this comment…..

bieber fever
    cyrus virus
    lovatic
    whats next?

Cyrus Virus wouldn’t exist if Miley’s last name didn’t rhyme with virus.

I have another name for Miley. I call her Miley Citrus

bieber fever
    cyrus virus
    lovatic
    whats next?

“What’s next?”

Those are fighting words for people who feel the need to come up with weird fan nick names ;p

bieber fever
    cyrus virus
    lovatic
    whats next?

“What’s next?”

• Gearsarealwaysturning

ist if Miley’s last name didn’t rhyme with virus.

OMG why you not helping the C.I.A!? so smart! XD

What rhymes with Lovato? I would ask Taylor but she’s not here.

I love her so much (:

Didn’t mean to post that twice. My bad.

Ranii said:
    bieber fever
    cyrus virus
    lovatic
    whats next?

• Nancy1069

OU, you’re late

• Lupo.

Chris Brown leaked a full frontal of himself to twitter:

(Beilbers don’t click that link as obviously you are not old enough to view such material – Beiber this means you too ho)

Now you know why white grils literally throw their kitty at black guys these days

• sayhellotogoodbye

yaaaaaayyyy demi is back :)

• Jilleh

<3 love her

• Michellehorstink

She is beautiful i love her !

• xEdwardAnthonyMasenx

Awe; so happy she’s back. I’ve missed her <3

aww… she looks happy and healthy <3 :) so happy that she made through all of it!

demi seemed emotional in this video <3 and they seem to have cut something out, what was it?

???