Selena Gomez WHO SAYS Song Preview

• Gearsarealwaysturning

liked it.

its ok but she should do more like naturally i actually like that song

• m

summer rain. said:
    this sounds like a really bad Hannah Montana song.
    lol u wish

why are they trying to force her into singing when she doesn’t have the talent for it? this sucks.. i hope she sells NO ALBUMS.. lord knows i won’t be buying

• m

FYI all these “Selena hate comments” are coming form 1 anon. Ignore the jealous psycho

LOVE

—————————-
    UJUMM …THE SAME QUESTION

Kinda love it. Sue me.

• ilovepeacock

I didn’t even get a chance to hear it. Whatever, I’m not a fan of Selena’s songs. I am more interested in her acting.

Not a fan :/ sounds creepily similar to f*cking perfect by p!nk

can’t hear the song :/
    but the cover says everything gosh it’s so ugly! she looking in two directions how can you even use this as a cover?

m said:

___________________________________________

it’s called freedom of speech. she does suck.. you look like the psycho with your creepy hideous icon my dear :)

m said:

___________________________________________

______

I agree….

ps: this is my first post.

… selena what the hell is happend with you??

you are a lady… you really are… but you Cant sing… #fact.

dear selena,

you can’t sing.

love,
    me.

p.s.- can’t wait til justin cheats on you with one of his fan girls!

yeh like she didnt go platinum? and one not bought by you wont make any diff so suck it

• jblover98

no it doesnt

When will she stop. She should give her record deal to artists who actually have talent.

why are people saying that only people with “x amount of talent” should have a record deal… and besides she’s learning…

You know, I think these songs are catchy and creative and stuff, but she just has no soul in her voice. She didn’t write it and she doesn’t feel it and catchy just isnt enough for me

u obviously haven’t hear alot of music.

you can go kiss selena’s platinum single bitch!

come on!!! she suck…. she is cute… but cant sing.

I FUCKING LOVE MILEY CYRUS.

IM SUPER HAPPY…. TODAY IS MY B-DAY!!!

AHHH I LOVE HER SO MUCH

• summer rain.

I can’t even …

• a
  • summer rain.

this sounds like a really bad Hannah Montana song.

• Jane.in.Sane

Doesn’t really sound like her..

• m

m said:

___________________________________________

Why does Selena suck? Becuase she’s fucking justin bieber? OR are you still holding on to the Nick Jonas thing? Are you a Demi stan? Or are you just jealous of girls who are thousands of times hotter than you?

Yes I love it

• m

SELENA > MILEY

Honestly, who gives a fucking shit if she can’t sing? If you don’t like her then don’t comment on this post. You’re just wasting YOUR time. She continues to sing for the ones who actually like her music. Stop being ignorant and GTFO this post if all you’re gonna do is hate. Goodness.

• PeaceLoveHarmony

what is this?

• TeamStelena

Oh, please. Yes, maybe Sel isn’t so great at singing..but she’s doing what she likes. She likes singing. And she doesn’t sound do awful as you haters say. Plus, she has platinum, two albums (AYWR is great) and soooo many awards. She’s great actress, not bad singer, amazing girl and the best role-model. Fact is that Selena is and will be successful at everything she does. :)

yeah cant wait! Everyone says it will be her biggest hit! Better than naturally? Cant wait!

HATERS DONT BE MAD YOUR LIVE WONT SUCK ALWAYS… JOKE! GO AND DIE! YOUR LIFE WILL ALWAYS SUCK!!
    HAHAHA SO JEAULOUS, FRUSTRATED, BORING AND STINKY.
    HAHAHAHA
    XD

m said:

___________________________________________

______________________________________
    lmaooo..someone needs anger management. take some deep breaths psycho

m

OH MY GOSH WHEN SHE TWEETED WHO SAYS YOU CAN’T BE PRESIDENTAL I ADMENTLY THOUGHT OF HANNAH MONTANAS SONG WHO SAYS WHO SAYS WHO SAYS I CAN’T BE PRESIDENT I SAY I SAY THAT I KNOW I CAN WHO SAYS WHO SAYS I CAN’T BE TEN FEET TALL I CAN HAVE IT ALL .. WHO SAYS WOWOWO
    !! COPYCAT IT SOUNDS LIKE

LOL.

wow

m said:

SELENA > MILEY

k..

• KBsuckers

i agree
    like a Hannah Montana song gone all wrong.

• Niley_Bang_That_Drum

Selena and my dog’s singing skills aren’t even comparable. My dog easily won. She doesn’t write her own songs,a nd she can’t sing good even with bukku auto-tuning. Double stink.

I love Miley!!

Omy gosh, you PATHETIC people, you’re such fools to hate on her. I mean okay, she might not be the best singer in the world, but SHE’S FREAKING SINGING FOR HER FANS WHO LOVE HER MUSIC! If u dont like it, DONT BUY SINGLE/ALBUM, and ur opinions dont MATTER AT ALL, I find this song very uplifting and beautiful and cheerful.
    And im pretty sure she has 1000 times more talent than you
    you guys have just ONE talent
    that is to trash other people and to be jealous of THEIR talents.
    GET off OU and GET A FREAKING LIFE!!

• Jackiekins

Selena is able to do something she loves. Sure, she may not be the best but she loves singing. Why should she stop doing something she loves? If you don’t like her music then don’t listen to it. It’s as simple as that. No one is forcing you to listen to this.

Nothing ever changed around here I see oh well Haters gonna hate
    people are not hating on her she cant sing dumbass anyone who knows music knows it!

hannah montana copy cat song. she still keeps on copying miley. god get your own shit selena.

It prob sucks

• lydia

Niley_Bang_That_Drum said:

Lame and I can’t wait to hear this song tomorrow.

Nothing ever changed around here I see oh well Haters gonna hate!

Changes’

• Lupo.

Reminder none of the disney teen queens can really sing (including new teen queen Beiber)

good song

i wanted to hear this sooooo bad

!

• idgaf1

who says gives a fuck about this

• xSweetCandyxx

It’s ok….

• idgaf1

*who gives a fuck about this

Stop singing.keep acting girl.

what is this?

• Lupo.

I definitely agree that there is no need for anti-Selena comments.

You don’t see pissed off Miley fans posting anti-Beiber shit just because he is the new teen queen now do you.

• Jackiekins

“If you don’t like her song then don’t listen to it” my ass. People can post their fucking opinon if they want. You don’t their comment? Who gives a shit? Honestly.
    ————————————————-
    Just like we can post our opinions.
    And for the record, we were merely suggesting that they don’t listen to her music. What’s so wrong about saying that?

• m

Copying Miley? If Selena was copying Miley would stop releasing music like Miley did.

• miri?

yoooo :*

add me to facebook :)
    pleeaaassee :*
    lov ya guys :))
    u’re the best :)
    peace out :)

• Markyyy

I love this song! It patterns Born this Way, Firework, and Fucking Perfect. I actually wrote a song with this theme (just the lyrics).

UGLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MILEY ROCK’S

Hollywood Records REALLY needs to stop signing these Disney singers who can’t sing! And going platinum isn’t that good, so you know.

• ilovepeacock

m said:

___________________________________________

Freedom of speech excuse is BS. Learn respect, asshole.

• ilovepeacock

Honestly, haters can say she sucks all they want. Her hard-earned cash don’t lie in the end.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Ew.

• xdolshhex

The nana’s reminds me of the beginning of this song

• MusicInMyAss

She sucks.

• Disco.Is.Dead

The nana’s reminds me of the beginning of this song
    ~~~

MTE .
    but i dont like it in this song

she is bad.

new song selena gomez eclusive

• partyindabaham

This song is SHIT. Her music ”career” is over. No one is into this crap nowadays and her voice is shittier than weak.

perfection

Wtf is this sh*t.

• Ranii

perfection
    u obviously haven’t hear alot of music.

marry me selena gomez

I like it!

• blackswan

…does anyone think she sounds a bit like Justin? or like this is a girl version of a song Justin would do?

• dtyuksdtyuk

our website: http://www.asyup.com

BEST QUALITY GUARANTEE!!
    SAFTY & HONESTY GUARANTEE!!
    FAST & PROMPT DELIVERY GUARANTEE!!

Packing: All the products are packed with original boxes and tags also retro cards/ code
    numder
    A ir jo rdan (1-24) sh oes ($33)
    Ha ndba gs(Coach,ed har dy,lv,d&g) ($35)
    Bik ini (Ed har dy,polo) ($25)

not a big fan of selena’s music/voice, but i love this. i wasn’t expecting it to be that good, but i gotta admit it’s pretty good. it shows that you can be anything and to not let anyone push you down. haters need to stfu. if she’s happy when she’s singing, just let her be.

• xCookieMuffin