Selena, ‘Which Artwork Is Your Favorite?’

klmklm
0QCUV

Mar 7, 2011 @ 12:21 pm

nananananananana im no beauty queen im just beautiful me
    nananananananana something something

who says who says you’re not perfect
    who says you’re not worth it
    who says you’re the only one thats hurtin’
    trust me thats the price of beauty

selena definitely did not write this song… lol

Oh okay so it’s Just part of her contract so she can move on to new things n the future, yay :)

IMO even tho Selena didn’t write this song I think she can relate to this song very much.

I just don’t like the nananana part. That part is annoying.

• milenator

contract? I feel disney forces her to sing more to make her as big as Miley lol

this is the only site where ppl prefer miley to selena. on just jared jr., sodahead, gaia, ign, perez hilton and every other site selena is more popular than miley. more ppl hate miley nowdays than love her
    Perez hilton the mexican guy who stared the entire lets hate miley. he support selena and don’t trash her because she is mexican not because he hasn’t seen her bad things.

Mar 7, 2011 @ 12:26 pm

________

She said she was dedicating it to her family, fans etc

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I wish miley stopped singing too. No offense

Not everything resolves around Miley!

Revolves’

s

bootyappreciationday is a tt? lmao!

Demi looks good and sounds good too. I’ve missed that sweet voice! Not the raspy/had trouble speaking voice! Hope she’s doing well.

woops wrong post!

• Anonnie

I wish Jonas brothers stopped oh wait I think they did

justjared likes miley why is it that mileys picture is above selenas (vanessa’s is on the very top and its cause justjared loves vanessa miley’s is third) and on justjared’s list of fav celebs of 2010, miley was #2 right before vanessa

• sexonfire

does she have to do this before every video
    remember round and round , year without rain
    just wait till the video comes out we r not in rush actually we already know what r u going to do in ur nxt video !!!

• crazylady

I wish Jonas brothers stopped oh wait I think they did

rood! you just said that cuz Gears is a Jonas fan

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I wish Jonas brothers stopped oh wait I think they did

I ain’t even mad ;)

• crazylady

I ain’t even mad ;)

I’m not either. I just think they’re ridiculous but with anons it’s not surprising.

You are joking right?? Before Miley had mad haters but ever since Miley got her act together and been kinda laying low, people are not as harsh on her.with Selena it’s half half, she got a lot of fans but mad haters too.

• diane n.

justjared is nice to everyone, he never says anything bad. the list of celebrities on the side are the people who are the most popular on his site, not HIS favorite. it has to do with comments. vanessa and zac posts get the most comments and then miley, then selena, etc..

• crazylady

I know I feel like the only one on here who thinks Selena is cool but is indifferent to Miley.

• lydia

I love Selena & can’t wait for tomorrow to hear the song! I’m so excited to hear it already <3

Judging from the videos, I’m really liking the song, but im wondering why she’s such ‘In a rush to release anofher album,, i know that she’s coming out with a new Movie this year but I was kind hoping she would give the singing a rest for a bit & just focus on other projects.

• milenator

i honestly wish she stopped singing
    no offense to any selena fans

• wtf1

who says? pft who cares

• AnonymousEeE

Thats just whole point….in contract she has 1 more cd to do…so this is it.

WHO gives a fuck

i know i’m gonna like this!

nananananananana im no beauty queen im just beautiful me
    nananananananana something something

who says who says you’re not perfect
    who says you’re not worth it
    who says you’re the only one thats hurtin’
    trust me thats the price of beauty

• everyrosehasitsthorn

milenator said:
    i honestly wish she stopped singing
    no offense to any selena fans

amen.

• milenator

hey oceanup post the recent Demi video!

milenator said:

hey oceanup post the recent Demi video!

they did

• milenator

hey oceanup post the recent Demi video!

they did

whoops found it! lol I just found out about the video thru my youtube subscriptions and wondered if OU posted it