Chris Brown Naked Photo Leaked By Him?

chris-brown-naked-picture-2

Chris Brown may have leaked his own nude picture. Like Disney stars Vanessa Hudgens & Miley Cyrus, Chris took the explicit full frontal naked shot by himself. According to Starpulse, Chris seems unfazed by its emergence of the picture & may have leaked it to coincide with his album release.

In February, after new pictures of bruised and battered Rihanna emerged, he was furious and called it a ‘strategic chess move‘ to hurt his reputation & sales of his upcoming album ‘F.A.M.E.’

Do YOU think that Chris had the naked picture leaked on purpose?

and this is bad beccaause? whats wrong with being naked? baby….we were booorrrnn this way ;)

• ilovepeacock

ilovepeacock said:

Whether Miley’s were fake or not, she had other REAL pictures that were leaked that were racy too.
    Not by her though

What?

wait sorry I read it wrong not that they took the pictures themselves but leaked it themselves and I was aying she didn’t leak hers but nevermind

It still doesn’t matter though and that’s not the point.

Like Vanessa & Miley ? Oceanup just likes to create shit huh ? stfu and let chris breezy go ! and leave vanessa and miley go , Miley didnt even take nude picture she had clothes on ! vanessa took it nude 100% but damn , chrisbrown is still fine, no matter what you haters tryna saay .

• MileyEqualsAwesome

ilovepeacock said:

Not by her though

What?

It still doesn’t matter though and that’s not the point.
    Ok? but it would be different if she leaked them herself or not

• ilovepeacock

ilovepeacock said:

Not by her though

What?

It still doesn’t matter though and that’s not the point.
    Ok? but it would be different if she leaked them herself or not

Yeah, I know. But still, those pictures are racy either way.

i think he’s hot

• MileyEqualsAwesome

ilovepeacock said:

Not by her though

What?

It still doesn’t matter though and that’s not the point.
    Ok? but it would be different if she leaked them herself or not

Yeah, I know. But still, those pictures are racy either way.

Yeah I’m not saying they aren’t but its better than being totally naked

• KBsuckers

this is just sad.

• aeiou260199038

Batterie PC Portable, Chargeur PC Portable est tout neuf avec 1 an de garantie. Depuis 1999, nous avons vendu batterie pc portable, Adaptateur PC portable / alimentation / Batterie Appareil Photo Numérique / Batterie Caméscope / Batterie D’origine PC Portable / Chargeur Original PC Portable DM-Batterie.Com est l’un des 5 sites globales. Il y a plus 100 millions clients dans le monde. Plus 1,000 millions pcs produits sont vendus annuellement.labatterie

• kathykenss

He got a long schlong cant deny that lmaoo

• ilovepeacock

No one wants to see him naked. Ew.

ew?

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

umm Mileys was fake..

first of all ew girl do us a favor and not leak your own photos anymore

and second

of course he did, everyone always leaks their own stuff and then pretends they dont know where it came from… honey if you had it on your phone, unless it was stolen how else would it get leaked? you obv aint sending it to random people….

• ilovepeacock

ew?

DNL him. :)

• MileyEqualsAwesome

except not like Miley

• ilovepeacock

• iSarcasticING

Gross, Chris. I used to look up to him back in the day. -_-

mileys was fake some girl said it was hers not miley

• MileyEqualsAwesome

ilovepeacock said:

Not by her though

• ilovepeacock

You’re so 2000 and late.

Im not late I known about that since the news of their pixs were leaked

but oceanup seems to forgot cause when they posted an article of miley fake leaked one they compared her (fake) mistake to vanessa and ashley greene’s but didnt mention adrianne
    and i mention ashley g cause in this if you read the text OU mentions miley’s(fake one), and vanessa’s
    I think they did mention Adrienne but I really don’t see why it would matter when that was years ago…

• ilovepeacock

ilovepeacock said:

Not by her though

What?

yall crazy nothing is ewww about his pennis cause one day yall will be putting one or more between your legs

• MileyEqualsAwesome

ilovepeacock said:

Not by her though

What?

• Lupo.

There are a lot of white girl out there that currently have chrisbrowndong.jpg as their phone background.

It wouldn’t surprise me if he leaked it himself… Lol.

• UKnowULuvMe

I honestly don’t think he leaked the photos himself. I think the girl he was w/ leaked out of anger or something.

It wouldn’t surprise me if I’m proven wrong, however. His reputation is forever ruined by being an internationally known woman beater. What could scandalous pics do to hs rep.

He’s also a GUT who DOESN’T work for Disney, so he’s not branded as a role model bound by the responsibilites of being a good one. Even if he actually IS cuz a lot of kids listen to his music.

• milenator

wasnt the miley one fake….

and dude wtf!

hey OU did u forget adrianne bailon (from cheetah girls) had a leaked nude photo too did anyone forget that and didnt ashley greene had one too

• maia

What a loser, there are young teens on twitter who dont need to see his shriveled up dog poop ribbon thin. Ger, he has no muscles nothing. famewhore.

NO I DONT THINK HE DID IT ON PURPOSE BUT I DO THINK HIS SHADY ASS GIRLFRIEND DID IT CAUSE HE WAS CAUGHT WITH HIS JUMPOFF AT HIS BIRTHDAY PARTY

Ewww nobody wants to see his pennis

that thing was long chris call me up baby

• ilovepeacock

wasnt the miley one fake….

and dude wtf!

You’re so 2000 and late.

• milenator

You’re so 2000 and late.

Im not late I known about that since the news of their pixs were leaked

• thedarksunshine

did anyone else burst out laughing when they saw the photo? I’m so immature.. lol

i want to suck it

man if a dude look at that pic they are GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY

EWWWWWWWWWWW

like he said IN HIS SONG LOOK AT ME NOW

Better cuff your chick if you with her
    I can get her
    And she accidentally slip fall on my d-ck
    Ooops, I said on my d-ck
    I aint really mean to say on my d-ck
    But since we talking about my d-ck
    All of you haters say hi to it
    I’m Done

STILL love him . for his talent

that dong is huge

CHRIS DID NOT LEAK THIS PICTURE! HE EVEN TWEETED-‘WTF: HERE WE GO AGAIN’ because clearly someone else leaked it!
    Chris is still amazing and go buy his new album FAME&Fortune 21March2011- UK 22March2011-USA &Most other countries

• selena lover

sure dont all celebs photos get ‘ leaked by accident ‘ ? x

atleast its long but damn if that aint a pencil penis then i dont know what it…NEEDS MORE GIRTH BOO
    its not hard, boo.

• ylzvpxpqy

bY3pgV dzocdysvkxav, [url=http://anruxwylhtrw.com/]anruxwylhtrw[/url], [link=http://pdpugwuhegef.com/]pdpugwuhegef[/link], http://utyasjtwayci.com/

• aaliyahnoelle

• AnonHH

ATTENTION MILENATOR, BEST PROFILE PIC THING EVER

wtf? Miley’s was FAKE!
    I don’t think Chris Brown leaked it himself -.- but he is HOTTT ;D and he’s really talented <3