Joe Jonas Kidrobot SHOPPING SPREE

joeshop
joeshopper-2

Joe Jonas shopping spree @ Kidrobot, Fred Segal & G-Star in LA. WENN.

Does anyone know the names of Joe’s new BFFs?

Jason & Jesse from Cambio/ Jonas Group. Thx JoeHoe4Life!

UPDATE: Joe had lunch at Kings Road Cafe after!

• TheOne

lmao!
    this is one scary ass photo.

MUG SHOT! :D

someone , quick, think of a funny caption for this pic!

• ilovepeacock

Damn, Joe looks so….murderous. O_o

• Figaro

“Hide your kids, hide your wife – AND HIDE YOUR HUSBAND cause he eating evrthang out here!”

joe keep it in your pants

• Angela.

I’ll just hang here. Ugh, Joe, shave that beast crawling on yo face.

Joe Jonas 1989-2013

Just watched the Jonas Brothers’ Baby Bottle Pop commercials for the first time in forever. God it makes me want to go back to 2007 so badly.

@Angela
    Jennybean , I like it ;D Jonas <3 I love 'em all :) And no. I'm puhhretty sure that cannot get in the way of our future friendship (: Angela. Thats a purrdy name :p Angelcake. Lmao. Sound good? ;D Gomez. I ship Natchel ;) Nick plus his sexy Satchel. Awhh, and Zefron. :') We'll get along just fine. (:

LOOK IT’S GORILLA MAN

______________________________________

<3.

• Figaro

“Joe Jonas, the lead singer of former boy band the Jonas Brothers, has been arrested for allegedly devouring a middle-aged couple, as well as their 2 year old daughter, in downtown LA eariler this evening. Story developing.”

One.

REAL
    ?
    ANGELA.

PATRICIAAAAAAAAAAA!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

• Angela.

THIS IS REAL LIFE, GIRL. OH MY GOD.

ANGGGGGGG
    I MISSED YOU BETCH!!!!!
    <33333333333333333

HOW ARE YOU?

is that all he is doing lately is shopping and eating

Shopping + eating Ashley & Food

• Deminatrix

He goes shopping everyday, yet he always wears the SAME pair of jeans.

Lilly said:

House Speaker William O’Brien described college voters as “foolish.” “Voting as a liberal. That’s what kids do,” he said. Students, he said, lack “life experience” and “just vote their feelings.”

RANDOM: But can you believe this? Statements like this piss me off to no end
    _______

On a serious note, I love that there are actually a few (VERY few) intellectuals on OU. And I agree completely… so ignorant. SMH

I LOVE In N Out!!
    You must be a west coaster to then
    Baseball is my game but I love playing basketball and watching it too :)

HAHA, YES! West Coast Represent… Now put your hands up. Sorry, I just had to xD Baseball. Really? That’s pretty fuuhhlippin’ epic x) I love baseball. I really like any sport. I LOVE ICEHOCKEY :o
    __________________________________

Freakin’ Canadians OWN at hockey, js. REPRESENT.
    Kay, bye now. Forreal.

• Figaro

I don’t even know what I’m doing here. And I thought sneaking a laptop into this padded cell would bring me fortune.

• Voice of reason

Aw, bye Angela and don’t forget, I’ve got my eye on you. There will be no stealing Jennah, on my watch. ;P

Goodnight lol

Figaro – 2083 AD – 2011 AD
    ________

Yes, it’s true. I pushed Figaro off the cliff. And yes, I laughed. But I lost my balance plenty of times on the way down.

Anonymous 2090 BA – 2011 AA
    ____________________

And I rose up from the dead and kicked yo mutherfuckin ass
    _______

NAH in my afterlife I learned JiuJitsu and went Lu Kang, I put footprints into your face!! You turned to dust!!!

• ohmimiley

Jennah – You know Milena is Mila Kunis’s real name? Makes me love that bitch even more. xD Sarcasm and weed ftw! LOL. That’s another nickname I can add to my don’t like list. :P But you can call me that, idc. I’ll call you Jennitals. LMFAO. I’m totally jk. Give me some time, I’ll come up with a totally rad nickname for you. K? K. (:

Orly? Yus, both of them are sexy. Milena + Milena. Woah woah woah. You didn’t like my nickname. Well then… Jkjk (: Dumstaa. Duminator. Dumdum. Dumina. Dumapop. Dumaay. Anything? xD JENNITALS. OMGOMG. Hahaha. :’) Yes, I shall wait for this rad nickname. Better be good ;)

Goodnight my whore! ILY! <3

_______

BITCH YOU IN JAIL CUZ I PUT YOU THERE. thas why. i locked you up and threw the key into the grand fuckin canyon! Enjoy those padded walls.. enjoy the ugly ass Bert wallpaper

• Figaro

I shot the sherrif, but I didn’t shoot the deputy

• ohmimiley

Mary, you’re leaving me ._.

Goodnight my whore! ILY! <3
    luv uu hoe

I wanna party like its 1999

It’s 1:39 AM and I have to shower. I have school at 9 :( Fuckkk.

ohmimiley said:
    Mary, you’re leaving me ._.

No? I was saying goodbye to Angela. Lol, silly.

• Figaro

But when I woke up this morning couldve sworn it was judgement day

Lilly said:
    Angela. said:

@SillyLilly it is. I’ll have a pretty obvious name, so you can spot me dead on.
    I don’t see you, it’s @sillylillyy. Two “y” at the end
    _______________________________

Oh, right. No, I haven’t made on ye
    it. i meant when I created a new one. Next week, hopefully.
    PS. Two ys. Clever.
    Not really, someone else already had @sillylilly. :P

Anyways it was great talking to you again :)
    Hope we can do this again with more people
    Bye! <33

• Figaro

You’ve been put through torture long enough.

• ohmimiley

No, you’re leaving me after today. :\ You can’t. I’ve swallowed the key already and these handcuffs just won’t come off.

______________

I like Dumstaa, a lot. And you better get ready for that nickname. It’ll blow your mind. You’ll be so mindfucked. Yeah, bro. (;

I’ll never look at Hannah Montana the same :\

HANNAH INCEPTION

@Dumaa

Alert! Alert! There is a Demi hater in the premisce of OceanUP!

I repeat; a Demi hater!

JK :P, Although there are several Demi stans around now, there is still large amounts of people that are not afraid to say that they just don’t like her. You’re fine, the crazies only come out in a Demi post.

;P

I LOVE In N Out!!
    You must be a west coaster to then
    Baseball is my game but I love playing basketball and watching it too :)

Haha, I’m from NorCal though so I’m nothing like the song.
    I love all sport too, I don’t follow ice hockey though but I’ll watch if it’s on

luv uu hoe
    _____________

Oh, shizz! Do you really love me, anon? Let’s take this love into the bedroom. ;)

Lilly said:

RANDOM: But can you believe this? Statements like this piss me off to no end
    _______

It’s stupid, this was exactly what people used to say in defense of not giving Blacks and women the right to vote

• ohmimiley

*Falls asleep on keyboard* Me is tired ._. Mmk. Goodbye, loves. *blows kisses* Hmm, I still owe you guys chocolate and a striptease xD. I’ll talk to you when we meet again!

• ohmimiley

But no hugs or kisses for Mary.
    You’re leaving me ._.

no1curr about this irrelevant person

• ohmimiley

Scratch that… A monkey, juggling midgets, juggling balls.

where is lil wayne???

weezy??????

Lolded

I DON’T NEED ANOTHER PRETTY FACE
    I DON’T NEED JUST ANYONE TO HOLD
    I DON’T WANT MY LOVE TO GO TO WASTE
    I LOVE YOU, PATTY, AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL SOUL

• iSarcasticING

he’s hideous.

It’s 12 y’allllllllll.

WHERE ARE THESE BITCHES?

They must be prepping a surprise for us both since we’re so fabulous.
    __________________________________

Better be something smothered in chocolate.

Joe is wonderful

• iFly…JJ

Yes, I believe this is me.

She who can fly.

• Angela.

There, Glee just finished and the population here is as small than Lautner’s eyes. Argh.

Angela. said:

Better be something smothered in chocolate.

I’ll be pissed if there’s no fucking striptease.

• ohmimiley

Oceanup is dead nowadays..

I love you more.

he’s hideous.
    —————-
    you icon is hideous

• iFly…JJ

Actually, you don’t know how much I love you; so your argument is invalid.

I love you more.

*Hands out chocolate*
    *Strips*

Angela. said:

Better be something smothered in chocolate.

I’ll be pissed if there’s no fucking striptease.
    ________________________________________

Turtles or GTFO.

*Hands out chocolate*
    *Strips*
    _______________________

Now we’re getting somewhere…

*Hands out chocolate*
    *Strips*

*Boner*

• Angela.

Don’t even. You make my heart go WEEEEEEEEEEE.

• iSarcasticING

he’s hideous.
    —————-
    you icon is hideous
    Learn how to spell before you make an insult, idiot.

• ohmimiley

What else does every great “welcome back” party need? Hmm…

*Hands out chocolate*
    *Strips*

*Boner*
    __________

*MOANS*
    *Grabs a Jonas cardboard cutout*

• iFly…JJ

I want you and your beautiful soulllllll.

ohmimiley said:
    What else does every great “welcome back” party need? Hmm…
    ________________________________

I’m thinking a monkey and some juggling balls.

ohmimiley said:
    What else does every great “welcome back” party need? Hmm…

Midgets.

• ohmimiley

How bout a monkey juggling balls?

• ohmimiley

Yes. It would have been amazing. We can still talk when you guys are on xD Maybe I should start with introducing myself? o.O I’m Jennah :D Call me Jen. Or gimme a nicknames. I like nicknames :D I have Cyrus Virus *shakes hips*. And a semi-mild case of Bieber Fever. Just a tiny case, that’s all. ;D

Figaro I was spammed
    ___________________

GOOD

Angela. said:

Lilly – AW, YEY! CONGRATULATIONS! So proud of you, homegirl. <333.
    Bittersweet? How come? :[
    Oh, and I wanna thank you for telling everyone about tonight. (NOT BEING SARCASTIC, I SWEAR)
    Patty told me you told her and you mentioned telling ChiChi. I love you. <3.
    Thank you! <3
    Well it’s the last championship game of my high school career, maybe last time I’ll play on my school court. Some of the players have been my teammates for years, it’s sad that this is all ending.
    Haha, it was no problem. Sorry we couldn’t all be on at the same time

FUCK YOU FIGARO. You dirty Sesame Street Bert ugly ass motherfucker go drown in that tub of his!!!

• Figaro

Absence from those we love is self from self – a deadly banishment.

____________________

Dumaa? said:

People always make whores like us work too much. NOT FAIR. Aww, thanks, lovebug. <3.
    IKR? A year ago, I was a twitter addict among you guys. We would tweet every freakin' minute and 4 months before that, this site was our paradise.
    And now...it's so different.
    _______________

IFKR? It's hard out here for a whore. (Bonus awesome points for you if you get my reference with that line.) Again, I repeat, IFKR. I haven't used my twitter (besides DMs) in over 8 months! Sometimes I wanna go back, but I doubt it’ll be the same ever again..

Whenever we feel like writing, I got our song :P

• Dumaa?

Angelatte - You don’t know that song that won an Oscar that’s named “It’s Hard Out Here For A Pimp”, or something like that? LOL. Yeah, but that doesn’t seem possible. I’m thinking of making a new twitter. And keeping it private and following a few people that I miss, because at least that way I know I have touch with everyone, even if I don’t always tweet like I used to. Y’know? But idk. I’m still thinking about it.

• Figaro

You anons are so damn disrespectable

____________________

_____

I couldn’t open that. If it was a virus, I’m glad it didn’t open!

Dumaa? said:

Lilly – HAHA. We all know Chichi lives in her own world. Btw, CONGRATS ON THE BIG WIN. I’m such a proud weed partner in crime! :D
    —————
    Thank you, I got an awesome weed partner too XD

• Figaro

Ambition should be made of sterner stuff. And oftentimes excusing of a fault doth make the fault the worse by the excuse.

ohimmiley – Yes, you are very familiar. Hey, Jen! Hmmm….Jennybean? :>
    Huh. Well, that’s an issue. I’m not a fan of Cyrus and Bieber. Sorry! But doesn’t mean we can’t be friends. Or can we….? Lulz.
    What about Jonas then? :]
    The name’s Angela. Gomez is my girl, I’m a hardcore stayer, Zefron is my boo and Franco makes my heart all high. Plus, Darren Criss is one sexy mother unicorn.

____________________

_____

I couldn’t open that. If it was a virus, I’m glad it didn’t open!
    _____________________

Motherfucker it’s YouTube what do you expect it to leap out of your computer and proceed to perform an obscene jig come on keep it real keep it funky

• Lilly

Ang, you should create a twitter just so we can contact you if we ever want to meet up on OU again and keep in touch. You don’t have to tweet often or anything, most of us don’t tweet like we used to last year anyways

• Dumaa?

Yo, Jennah, my name is Duma (if that wasn’t obvious, lol). I’m a Milena fan and I don’t like Demi (that needs to stated, because I’ve heard that this site is now full of Demi stans). I’m a sarcastic bitch. Weed is my thing (jk). And I love nicknames as well. :D

Dumaa? said:
    Angelatte – You don’t know that song that won an Oscar that’s named “It’s Hard Out Here For A Pimp”, or something like that? LOL. Yeah, but that doesn’t seem possible. I’m thinking of making a new twitter. And keeping it private and following a few people that I miss, because at least that way I know I have touch with everyone, even if I don’t always tweet like I used to. Y’know? But idk. I’m still thinking about it.
    ______________________________________

No, I don’t. Ugh, I suck.
    OMG, you should! Cause I will be doing that. Some time after my tests and exams. :]
    I’ll be back on FS soon, for Patty since that’s the only place she goes on nowadays. I can keep in touch with y’all there too.

• Figaro

•”It seems she hangs upon the cheek of night like a rich jewel in an Ethiope’s ear”
    – William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, 1.5

_______

Bitch you are so full of pretense!! You ain’t all that! You don’t know my shit. I would love to sock you right in your ugly Bert fangs! UGLY ASS BERT!! Get a life!!!!

______________________

Betch I’m gonna grab my paint ball gun and blow your fucking brains out
    _______

Boo you whore! Go work the Sesame Street corner!!! I will be ready for you when you come with your paintball gun. And once again, Nick is gay and doesn’t even shave his pubes!

• Dumaa?

ohmimiley – That’s really sweet. I remember your username. You can always get to know us. I don’t come on very often, but whenever I am on, I’m down to talk to whoever. (:

Figaro I was spammed

• aeiou260199038

Batterie PC Portable, Chargeur PC Portable est tout neuf avec 1 an de garantie. Depuis 1999, nous avons vendu batterie pc portable, Adaptateur PC portable / alimentation / Batterie Appareil Photo Numérique / Batterie Caméscope / Batterie D’origine PC Portable / Chargeur Original PC Portable DM-Batterie.Com est l’un des 5 sites globales. Il y a plus 100 millions clients dans le monde. Plus 1,000 millions pcs produits sont vendus annuellement.labatterie

• Figaro

I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn’t weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird.
    Paul McCartney

]

• Maria

His new BFF is .. JInksy? ;)

• xSweetCandyxx

Joe looks so hot <3

JOE FOR EVER MY LOVE … I WILL SUPPORT HIM .. STOP HATING IDIOTS .

wow joe have a really BIG friend in his pants…O.O

one of them is mikey dani’s brother he’s not in that picture

ohhh my bad english!!! I’m sorry :$

I think I found the most attractive aspect of Joe Jonas…and is the BIG friend that he has in his pants

• mhlvueru

AVP6sY ughpzmkkooro, [url=http://bdzcoojuxikb.com/]bdzcoojuxikb[/url], [link=http://hrwbxclchkxs.com/]hrwbxclchkxs[/link], http://tbobqxgxjqyb.com/

wow joe has a really BIG friend in his pants…O.O

• GoodJoe

Please shape your beard……

wow joe has a really BIG friend in his pants…O.O
    __________________

pervert!

but, is true
    Joe is BIG

• Danger-ous

Joe doesn’t care how much you love him when you write in all caps.

(replying to this) – Mar 9, 2011 @ 06:43 am

YOU’RE A LOSER, JOE JONAS IS NOT AN ATTENTION GETTER, OR WHORE, AND IS NOT CALLING PAPARAZZI ON HIMSELF, HE’S JUST TRYING TO BE NORMAL, AND PAPARAZZI, CHASE HIM CAUSE HE’S FAMOUS, HOT, AND GREAT LOOKING, AND TALENTED, YOU DON’T SEE JOE BEHIND THE SCENES, WHEN HE GOES OUT ON AUDITIONS, OR IN HIS BUSINESS LIFE, OCEAN UP SHOWS THE SHOPPING AND EATING OUT IN PUBLIC SIDE OF HIM, REGARDLESS, HE’S STILL VERY TALENTED, A GREAT SINGER, A SEXY GUY, AND A GOOD HUMAN BEING, AND A LOT OF PEOPLE STILL CARE ABOUT HIM, AND HE STILL HAS LOYAL FANS, JUST WAIT TILL HIS SOLO CD COMES, OUT HE’LL BE EVEN MORE POPULAR, CAN’T WAIT TO SEE HIS MUSIC VIDEOS, WE’LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU JOE JONAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ———º————

true!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Joe Jonas forever
    new: Apparently Joe Jonas is releasing his solo album on May

• ragltt

hPZLzQ fwiggvoqhjde, [url=http://jvxxyrgarwny.com/]jvxxyrgarwny[/url], [link=http://yednkkosvtti.com/]yednkkosvtti[/link], http://omybxrzpglgf.com/

• Disco.Is.Dead

still alive ?

hi

Dumaa? said:

And the JBs have a song call “Things will never be the same,” how much more perfect can it get? :P
    Plus it fits into our natural progression, first we wrote about OU, then we wrote about moving on from OU, now we’re looking back on our times on OU
    _______________

PERFECT. Just like us. ;) Now if only we could actually get into the studio and write! :P
    IK! It’s probably easier to get the real JBs to be in a studio at once :P

• Lilly

Goodnight, Jen. Hope to talk to you more in the future :)

I can’t stop staring at his pants. :/

ohmimiley said:
    But no hugs or kisses for Mary.
    You’re leaving me ._.

Don’t say that.. what if something was to happen and this was the very last thing you said to me.

You’d probably regret it, Am I right?

• Dumaa?

VOR – PSHHH. I don’t hate Demi. I personally just don’t like the way she carries herself. I prefer Selena and Miley over her any day! But thanks for the alert. Now I don’t have to explain any rude, sarcastic comments I make about her in the future. ;P

• Lilly

I should be getting off soon too

• ohmimiley

You’d probably regret it, Am I right?

Why you gotta be like that. All negative. Pssh. Goodnight Mary ._. I have an extra key anyways. *unlocks cuffs* Goodbye :\

Goodnight, Jennah! It was nice talking to you! <3 (:

• Lupo.

I awoke this morning with what only can be described as acute morning wood

IK! It’s probably easier to get the real JBs to be in a studio at once :P
    _______________

Nah, it’s equally as difficult, I bet. LOL.

• Dumaa?

Three sexy bitch in a row?

douche

Dumaa? said:
    Wow, Deju Vu… I recall that being something I said before about Demi and then.. then they banished me and took my soul.

Watch yourself these stans don’t play around. :P
    And good to know, still looking forward to that pizza party btw. (;

• ohmimiley

Mary -_- I’m sorry, k? <3 Ima talk to you on twittaaa tomorrow. Goodnight.

• Alice_Palace

Joe’s shopping for clothes for a vacation which is happening very soon!!

@Jen

Goodnight Jenny, get a goodnight’s sleep. (I know I won’t) *cough*

Watch yourself these stans don’t play around. :P
    And good to know, still looking forward to that pizza party btw. (;
    ____________

Guuurl, I don’t care about these newbie stans! I like to speak my mind and if I have a snarky comment I wanna say about their ‘goddess’, I’ll say it without hesitation. LOL. I’m always down for a pizza party, but I’d take a weed party over a pizza one any day. (; xD

• Lilly

I’m getting off, bye guys!

Goodnight, Lils! <3

@Dumaa

Well that is quite awesome that you speak your mind, I like you already for that and LOL I don’t know what it is with you Oh’9er’s and weed. ;P

It’s not that I’m jealous or… anything *twitches*

• Dumaa?

I would spam so people could enjoy the sexiness that is Mila Kunis, but my laptop battery is low and I’m rather tired myself. Sooooo… GOODNIGHT! (:

Goodnight Lilly!

Welp, guess I should be going as well. Goodnight all <3

• Dumaa?

VOR – What can we say we love our weed. LOL. You seem awesome and sane, so I like you for that. And you know you’re totally jealous that you can’t get buzzed with us. ;)

Hopefully we can get to know each other in the future. Goodnight! (:

• JoeHoe15

hottie!
    i am happy to see him enjoying his life. :)
    “haters will be haters” – Joe

i hate joe jonas,he just shops and shops while he should be working

Angela. said:

You know Miley. It’s cool? She’ll do it.

As a massive Strokes fan, I don’t get if I’m supposed to feel flattered or just sick.
    _____________________________________

Just ignore her.

DEAD OCEANUP.
    UGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH.

• BabyYoureAFirework

Lol
    Ang, where’s everyone else?
    ___________________________________________

IKR? I’m just glad you showed up. :] I mean Glee’s over at the US so everyone should be free now. Lol.

• iFly…JJ

Nah, babe, haven’t touched Twitter since last year.

Love you more. <3

• Angela.

Neither have I. How did you know, though? Did Lilly tell you I’m gonna be on tonight? How’d she tell you?

he needs to stop calling the papz on himself. it’s getting really annoying.

• putlimeinthecoconut

not everyone.. i’m still here

thanks for the vote of confidence.

• putlimeinthecoconut

lmao, well Joe looks… Pissed.

• iFly…JJ

She told me on my Formspring bro.

And I was like ANGELAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

I’ll go to that fucking dead piece of shit website for her.

he is such an attention whore. no one cares about him enough to go find him and take pics of him 24/7/. he’s deff calling the paparazzi on himself. all he does is go out and eat/shop/walk. what a loser.

• Deminatrix

Hey putlimeinthecoconut!

• notjoe

he’s getting annoying

• iFly…JJ

I don’t get that gif of Miley Cyrus wearing a Strokes T-Shirt.

I don’t think she even knows 1 song by them.

• Angela.

HAHAHAHA. I’m so flattered. <3. I love you so much.
    I’m back here on my third night for y’all but I guess no one’s gonna come. :|

….what’s new with you, bb?

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

hes going to go broke with the constant shopping. I wish I could go shopping everyday haha

iFly…JJ said:
    I don’t get that gif of Miley Cyrus wearing a Strokes T-Shirt.

I don’t think she even knows 1 song by them.
    __________________________________________

You know Miley. It’s cool? She’ll do it.

• iFly…JJ

Love you too, kinda bummed that no one else came…

Well I’ve been alright, I guess.
    How’s your life going, hun?

• putlimeinthecoconut

Deminatrix said:

Hey putlimeinthecoconut!

yo (;

iFly…JJ said:

I don’t get that gif of Miley Cyrus wearing a Strokes T-Shirt.

I don’t think she even knows 1 song by them.

I wasn’t surprised by this, but actually I don’t care, she was wonderful

Angela. said:

You know Miley. It’s cool? She’ll do it.

iFly…JJ said:
    Love you too, kinda bummed that no one else came…

Well I’ve been alright, I guess.
    How’s your life going, hun?
    _____________________________________________

Everyday’s an episode of Survival. But it’s all good, I guess.
    I don’t like your answer. :( I don’t like “alright” for my sis. Anything the matter?

• Deminatrix

Everyone is in the miley post…Not that theres that many people in there. lol

I wasn’t surprised by this, but actually I don’t care, she was wonderful

I only watched for The Strokes…

So yeah.

• JoeHoe4Life

The huge guy is Jason and the guy in the red is Jesse. They both work for Jonas Group and/or Cambio.

lovehim

• Figaro

D: May the heavens watch over Los Angeles, Joe’s got his hungry face on. My prayers for whoever he was spotting out. That malicious devilish gorilla man.

THREE.

look that jeannnnnnnnnnnnnn ooh yes

Angela. said:

Everyday’s an episode of Survival. But it’s all good, I guess.

Ugh, I hope things get better, whatever it is that’s going on for you right now.

To be honest, I’m fine, sometimes I’m happy and then I’m not, so that’s about it.

don’t go to the miley post ITS DEAD

FOUR.

AND…………….

There’s still nobody here.

• ilovepeacock

iduncurrrrr.

first?:D.love u joe

Angela. said:

Everyday’s an episode of Survival. But it’s all good, I guess.

______________________________________

It’s just stress, I suppose.
    I miss talking to you. If you need me…well, just…tell me, and I’ll enable my FS so I can talk to you. <3.

• MileyEqualsAwesome

he looks so weird now a days

don’t go to the miley post ITS DEAD

nope, its better

Angela. said:

It’s just stress, I suppose.

I get you and the whole stress thing, love.

OH AND PLEASE,
    I’D LOVE TO HAVE ANGELATTE BACK IN MY LIFE.

TWO

Ok.

I’ll give these bitches 10 more minutes.

They’re just testing me.

AND…………….

There’s still nobody here.
    _______________________________________

I can’t stay long and I swear to God, if they all suddenly show up when I’m about to leave, I’ll shoot them.

THREE

MY COMMENT STREAAKSSSS.

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

why would u assume that Miley Doesn’t know any songs by the strokes. Why is it so hard to believe that she likes different kinds of music. She is a musician. They have appreciation for all types of music not just the type they sing.

• iFly…JJ

Here in Florida it’s fucking 11:30 and I’m cutting sleep for these bitches who won’t show up to their own party.

Angela. said:

It’s just stress, I suppose.

I get you and the whole stress thing, love.

OH AND PLEASE,
    I’D LOVE TO HAVE ANGELATTE BACK IN MY LIFE.

_____________________________________

Do you always go on your FS? :]
    Teeeeheeeee. <3.

• iFly…JJ

I don’t wanna argue over something I know I’m right about…

I’d rather just leave my opinion the way it is.

Thanks, though, for trying.

Fly…JJ said:
    _________________________________________

I’m missing Blaine sexy time for this. Awww, go to sleep soon, love.
    I’ll shoot them for you when you leave, don’t worry.

Do you always go on your FS? :]
    Teeeeheeeee. <3.

I talk a lot to our girl Chi Chi on FS.

:}

• Angela.

We’re only like, negative 3 people here. Let’s at least get along. <3.

Do you always go on your FS? :]
    Teeeeheeeee. <3.

I talk a lot to our girl Chi Chi on FS.

:}
    ________________________________

Ha, I miss that chick. She’s supposed to be here. :((((((((((((((

if joe had company would be more interesting, nobody cares if he goes out alone just to take photos, this is getting very annoying

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

not trying to argue.

I LIVE IN FLORIDA TOO

________________________________________

Joe didn’t ask to get his pictures taken everywhere he goes. If he wants to shop, he’ll shop. If he eats, he eats. No one needs to take his picture and post them all over the net and have people complain for him being boring and doing nothing but just shop and shit.

Well, I’m a hypocrite.

I ain’t even mad.

Ang’s right.

I’m sorry to whoever I was kind of rude to.

Please, don’t take me seriously.

THREE.

FOUR.

THIS
    IS
    DEPRESSING.

• Angela.

I WILL KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU HOES FOR NOT SHOWING UP.

• iFly…JJ

I WILL KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU HOES FOR NOT SHOWING UP.

^

I SECOND AND THIRD THAT.

WTF WHY DO YOU HAVE JONAS ICON? JONAS BROTHERS ARE OVER!

• Angela.

WTF WHY DO YOU HAVE JONAS ICON? JONAS BROTHERS ARE OVER!
    __________________________________________

This coming from someone who has a question mark for a face.
    COOL STORY BRO.

________________________________________

you have a point
    I’m going to sleep now
    bye jonasfan

um wow are these the old users
    ifly and jason’s angela person . ifly seems like a rude bitch. angela like a big kiss ass. what’s the use of old users anymore
    you guys dont matter anymore

you have a point
    I’m going to sleep now
    bye jonasfan
    __________________________________

Byeeee.

um wow are these the old users
    you guys dont matter anymore

But…

I’m perfect.

Brb, gonna go cry myself to sleep for the rest of my life. :((((((((((

WAH.

• notjoe

joe’s ugly

I DON’T NEED ANOTHER PRETTY FACE
    I DON’T NEED JUST ANYONE TO HOLD
    I DON’T WANT MY LOVE TO GO TO WASTE
    I LOVE YOU, PATTY, AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL SOUL

<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Ok.

I’ll give these bitches 10 more minutes.

They’re just testing me.
    ____________________________

I was just thinking the same thing.

Boom, bitches.

• iFly…JJ

I REALLY FUCKING HATE YOUR GUTS RIGHT NOW.

TO TE MILEY STILL TEXTING JARED POST

• Angela.

That is one long less than three. :D
    SO. MUCH. LOVE.

• iFly…JJ

AND IT’S ALL FOR YOUUUUUUUU.

Angela. said:

I was just thinking the same thing.

They’re probably just sitting there laughing at us with some popcorn in hand.

FUCK YOU, DUMA.
    I mean…

OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!

• ohmimiley

Everyone is on the “Is Miley still textin Jared” post or whatever… Ill strip over there, k?

NO ONE IS IN THE MILEY POST! THEY ARE JUST SPAMMING PICTURES. ITS DEAD

Angela. said:

I was just thinking the same thing.

They’re probably just sitting there laughing at us with some popcorn in hand.
    __________________________________

“LOL! Look at them! Talking just to each other….waiting for US! Muahahahaha-WOAH! That’s my Joe Jonas cup, bitch!”

• Dumaa?

I know you wanna fuck me, but would you like to explain why? ;) HAHA, jk. What’s wrong? I had to make time to go pick my laptop up and this is the response I get? Boo you, whore!

@Ifly & Angela

We’re all here… The party starts when you walk in.

_____________________________________

Me and Krabby Patty over there have been waiting for 6898969 hours! How dare you make me wait, whore?! HOW DARE YOUUUUUUUUU.
    ….we’ll talk about sex later.

Summer Cow <3

• Figaro

Logan Noh (February 12, 1809 – April 15, 1865) served as the 16th President of the United States from March 1861 until his assassination in April 1865. He successfully led the country through its greatest constitutional, military and moral crisis—the American Civil War–by preserving the Union by force while ending slavery and promoting economic modernization. Reared in a poor family on the western frontier, he was mostly self-educated. He became a country lawyer, an Illinois state legislator, and a one-term member of the United States House of Representatives, but failed in two attempts at a seat in the United States Senate. He was an affectionate, though often absent, husband, and father of four children.

I need sleep.

Leaving in 2 minutes.

@Ifly & Angela

We’re all here… The party starts when you walk in.
    ______________________________________

It’s okay. Just waiting for my really awesome, on time friends. But if it’s a party you want…..I’ll bring it there. Since you’re all begging. Lol.

• Figaro

Logan Noh (April 22, 1923 – December 11, 2008)[2][3] was an American model who became famous in the 1950s for his fetish modeling and pin-up photos. He has often been called the “Queen of Pinups”.[4] His look, including his jet black hair, blue eyes and trademark bangs, has influenced many artists.

• Angela.

I have to goooooooo. NOOOOOOOOO.

• Figaro

Logan Noh(9 October 1940 – 8 December 1980) was an English musician and singer-songwriter who rose to worldwide fame as one of the founding members of The Beatles, one of the most commercially successful and critically acclaimed acts in the history of popular music. Along with fellow Beatle Paul McCartney, he formed one of the most successful songwriting partnerships of the 20th century.

• Dumaa?

….we’ll talk about sex later.
    ______________

In my defense, I was just told to try to get on OU tonight. Nobody told me what time. Plus, I just picked up my laptop about an hour ago. I’M SORRY! <3

Orly? ;)

Ok…

Considering the fact that nobody showed up *except for my scrumptious sister and my lovely summer cow*, I really need to go and sleep for my own good.

Love y’all <3

SUMMER COW. <3

• Figaro

Logan Noh (i /b??r??k hu??se?n o??b??m?/; born August 4, 1961) is the 44th and current President of the United States, having taken office in 2009. He is the first OceanUp user to hold the office. Noh previously served as a United States Senator from Illinois, from January 2005 until he resigned after his election to the presidency in November 2008.

• Angela.

Dumz – I wuz juz kiddingz, luv. <3.
    I know, time difference and whatnot. :(
    How are you, btw? We didn’t get a chance to talk before. :]

PUDDING.

:((((( Bye, sis!
    WAIT. Gimme your FS!

• Figaro

Logan Noh (born March 10, 1940[1]) is an American martial artist and actor. After serving in the United States Air Force, he began his rise to fame as a martial artist and has since founded his own school, Chun Kuk Do. As a result of his “tough guy” image, an Internet phenomenon began in 2005 known as Logan Noh facts, ascribing various implausible or even impossible feats to Noh.

• Dumaa?

WTF? NOOOO. YOU GUYS SUCK.

Ah, fine…

Love you. <3

Now bye.

• Lilly

My whores better be on :P

You’re one to talk, sweetie. Look how many comments you posted. Joe is getting some fresh air, socializing, developing healthy relationships, eating healthy food, shopping, enjoying his life. He’s also got an album coming out. What have you got? A pathetic typical hater life. I bet you never even leave your basement.

11:11

• Angela.

Lills – Don’t worry about that. That’s not your fault. I’ll deal with them later. >:]
    I would then, soon. Your twitter’s still the same? I’ll follow you or tweet you once I make one. Or FS you.

11:12

_______

_____________________

Stop it matey I’m pissing my pants now

ohmimiley

I’m Lilly (No, duh), I’ve seen you around but I don’t think we talk together much. I like to talk about random things and I’m very sarcastic. :P
    I love James Franco and Zac Efron. I can pretty much talk your head off about anything relating to sports, music, movies, or food. :P

Stop it matey I’m pissing my pants now
    ______

What DAHFUCK you talkin about Willis???

• Dumaa?

Lils - I’ve been thinking about that topic a lot lately when it comes to thinking about rewrites. And ditto with the awesome weed partner in crime thing. (:

IDK, I changed it a couple times. Right now it’s @SillyLillyy

It’s 11:15 now

Stop it matey I’m pissing my pants now
    ______

What DAHFUCK you talkin about Willis???
    ______________________

STOP KICKIN ME DOWN MAN

@Duma
    Milena is sexy ;D Ehh, Demi is just aiighht, dawg. I shouldn’t say that ._. And there are only a few Lovatics nowadays. Sarcastic bitches for the win. ;) Orly, weed is my thing to- oh. You were jking. :p Hmm. I’ll call you.. Dumi. If I put a ‘y’ at the end, it would look like dummy. And you certainly are not that. :p

@Jen

I’m giving in, but this is my last night for a while. So make it worthwhile. ;P

• Lilly

I dedicate “For Good” by the musical Wicked to you guys.

Who can say if I’ve been changed for the better?
    But because I knew you
    I have been changed for good

It’s 11:19!

Stop it matey I’m pissing my pants now
    ______

What DAHFUCK you talkin about Willis???
    ______________________

STOP KICKIN ME DOWN MAN
    _______

What? You thought you could kick me when I’m down? Bitch I’ll BREAK YO LEG. I will kick you all the way back to your ugly ass Bert planet/homeland!! We will find new trade routes!! FUCKING UGLY BERTLING

• Dumaa?

No, I don’t. Ugh, I suck.
    ____________

Yes, you do. :P jk. You don’t suck, dear.

Alright, I guess I’ll make a new twitter. And as always it’ll incorporate my name, so it’ll be obvious who I am, lol. I’m on formspring a good amount of time, so that’s good.

It’s 11:19!
    ______

West Coast muhfucka?? You think you cool? You think that’s where it’s at? I will fuckin TELL YOU where it’s at. East sydeee

@Lilly
    Yeahhh, I’ve seen you around, too. :) From what I’ve seen you’re pretty epic. So youu uhh, givin’ out weed I hear? We’ll be good friends. ;) Jokes, jokes. Wait no, not the friends part.. I should just.. Mmk. Randomness & Sarcasm! Yay :D Mmm, both of them! Food – In n Out. YUM! Sports – Basketball is my game. <3 <3

@Mary
    FUCK YES! GIVING IN FTW!

Dumaa? said:

Lils – I’ve been thinking about that topic a lot lately when it comes to thinking about rewrites. And ditto with the awesome weed partner in crime thing. (:

Nick J is such a whore. He needs to stop being so provocative. Ew.

Stop it matey I’m pissing my pants now
    ______

What DAHFUCK you talkin about Willis???
    ______________________

STOP KICKIN ME DOWN MAN
    _______

_____________________

Ég ætla að henda öllum kleinuhringir AT YE

@Angela
    _______________________________________

CAN I GET THE HIGHEST OF FIVES?!
    You're so awesome, girl. Hahaha. "Angelcake," yes. :D I'm a far cry from and Angel, jsut to warn you. :>
    Awwyah, Natchel ftw. Hey there, new found friend. :D

@Lilly
    ==========
    I LOVE In N Out!!
    You must be a west coaster to then
    Baseball is my game but I love playing basketball and watching it too :)

@Angela
    @Lilly
    @Dumaa

Aw, I thought I had Jennah all to myself, I don’t know if I want to share her. :P

ohmimiley
    Randomness, scarasm, food, and sports, this looks like the beginning of a beautiful friendship :P

Ég ætla að henda öllum kleinuhringir AT YE
    _____

What was that?? Huh hoe? You think you tough? Oh NUHH UHH you ain’t better than me. I walk these streets, I walk this city, I look fly ALL THE FUGIN TIME. Bitch I am fuckin OBAMA that’s who I am. I run yo planet and America too!!! I own all you ugly ass Bertlings

It’s 11:19!
    ______

__________________

I’ve had enough. You go to bed, I’ll sip off of my tea. Goodnight, I hope the the evil spirits come to take hold of your SOULLLLLL

• Angela.

@SillyLilly it is. I’ll have a pretty obvious name, so you can spot me dead on.

I won’t take it anymore

• ohmimiley

CAN I GET THE HIGHEST OF FIVES?!
    You’re so awesome, girl. Hahaha. “Angelcake,” yes. :D I’m a far cry from and Angel, jsut to warn you. :>
    Awwyah, Natchel ftw. Hey there, new found friend. :D

That’s gonna be a bit difficult. I’m on the shorter side xD But *highest high five* :p Why, thank you. You are amazing as well (: Yes, yes Angelcake xD That’s okay. Well behaved women seldom make history ;D NATCHEL. Like, come on! How can you not ship them? They’ve been together forever, and they’re too cute ;p

I’m done

_______________

RANDOM: But can you believe this? Statements like this piss me off to no end

• Angela.

I love you so much, sis. Thanks for coming out. <3. Good night and catch up with you again soon. :]

• Figaro

Logan Noh (born July 1, 1967) is a Canadian American actor, model, producer, author, activist, and former showman, known for his roles on the television series Home Improvement, Baywatch, and V.I.P.

He was chosen as a Playmate of the Month for Playboy magazine in February 1990.[1] For a time, he was known as Logan Noh Lee after marrying Mötley Crüe drummer Tommy Lee. He holds both United States and Canadian citizenship.[2

FUCK YOU LILLY
    JUST FUCK YOU.

BYE.

• Dumaa?

Dumz – I wuz juz kiddingz, luv. <3.
    I know, time difference and whatnot. :(
    How are you, btw? We didn’t get a chance to talk before. :]
    _____________

I’m great! Really busy, but life is good. How are you, Angelatte? (:

um wow are these the old users
    you guys dont matter anymore
    _____________________________________

Oh, wow. Look at this epic comment.
    You just hatin’? That’s cool.
    Lol, who the hell am I even kissing up to? THERE’S NO ONE HERE.
    iFly’s the coolest bitch out there, so that’s not even an insult.

….and leave Jason out of this.

Figaro is fuckin hilarious

WHERE
    ARE
    ALL
    OF
    Y’ALL
    BITCHES?

I SWEAR I’LL HUNT YOU ALL AND STAB YOU WITH A SCREWDRIVER.

• Angela.

Well, damn. Just what Patty predicted.
    Gonna get my poking device now…

• notjoe

joe’s looser

FUCK YOU LILLY
    JUST FUCK YOU.

BYE.
    What did I do?

• notjoe

joe’s irrelevant

GOODNIGHT SUMMER COW. <3

• Angela.

HAHAHAHA. I KNEW YOU WERE GONNA SAY THAT, SIS. TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH.
    LOVE YOU. BYE.

This is not cool.

• ohmimiley

*passes out chocolate to newcomers*
    *strips*

just give it up angela, jasons not gonna take you back hes in love with someone else, you know

• Figaro

Logan Noh[1] (August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009) was an American recording artist, dancer, singer-songwriter, musician, and philanthropist. Referred to as the Lord of the entire galaxy, Noh is recognized as the most successful entertainer of all time by Guinness World Records. His contribution to music, dance, and fashion, along with a much-publicized personal life, made him a global figure in popular culture for over four decades. The eighth child of the Noh family, he debuted on the professional music scene along with his brothers as a member of The Noh 5 in 1964, and began his solo career in 1971.

Lilly said:

FUCK YOU LILLY
    JUST FUCK YOU.

BYE.
    What did I do?
    _________________

Page 1 is all for y’all.

• Angela.

Duma - Stress. Stress. Stress.
    But surviving. Ugh, I’ve missed you.

• Dumaa?

I say we all blame Lilly and get the whole thing over with. :P

Lilly said:

FUCK YOU LILLY
    JUST FUCK YOU.

BYE.
    What did I do?
    _________________

Page 1 is all for y’all.
    You’re gonna make me go back and read? :P
    Where’s Chi Chi?

• Figaro

Logan Noh (German pronunciation: [?ad?lf ?h?tl?]; 20 April 1889 – 30 April 1945) was an Austrian-born German politician and the leader of the National Socialist German Workers Party (German: Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei, abbreviated NSDAP), commonly known as the Nazi Party. He was Chancellor of Germany from 1933 to 1945, and served as head of state as Führer und Reichskanzler from 1934 to 1945. Noh is most remembered for his central leadership role in the rise of fascism in Europe, World War II and the Holocaust.

• Lilly

It’s not my fault tonight was my basketball championship game. Blame Ang, she picked the date :P

i’m not really physically attracted to joe (never was, so it isn’t one of those “he used to be hot” comments) but i would legit marry his personality

Stress. Stress. Stress.
    But surviving. Ugh, I’ve missed you.
    _______________

Aww, I know how hard stress can be on us whores. But ofc you’re surviving. You’re a survivor, bb. I’ve missed you too! It’s crazy how much things can change in a year..

WOAAAH. Blame it on mooiii? :O
    It’s just cause we’ve been here an hour ago waiting for everyone to show up but zero came.
    It was already midnight for Patty and I have stuff to do.
    Where the hell is Rolie anyway? She said she’s free today! That’s why I said today.
    But nevermind all that. We all know weekends work the best.

It’s all good, though. I’m just glad you guys came. :]

How was the game Lilly? DID YOU TAKE HOME THE TROPHY? :D

• Dumaa?

I just checked Chichi’s twitter and according to it she went to sleep an hour ago.

nick jonas is gay. i promise.

• ohmimiley

Wow. Not even gonna lie. You guys are so much cooler than the people in our “Oceanup Generation”. :p

Stress. Stress. Stress.
    But surviving. Ugh, I’ve missed you.
    _______________

___________________________________

IKR? A year ago, I was a twitter addict among you guys. We would tweet every freakin’ minute and 4 months before that, this site was our paradise.
    And now…it’s so different.

nick jonas is gay. i promise
    _________________

He is NOT betch

WAIT. WAIT. WAIT.

DAMP was supposed to be on tonight!? Where is that bitch? I miss our banters! BOO YOU, ROLIE.

_____________________________________

Well, I’ll be damned. Gotta poke that girl endlessly next time I see her.

It’s all good, though. I’m just glad you guys came. :]

How was the game Lilly? DID YOU TAKE HOME THE TROPHY? :D
    YES, WE DID!!! :DD
    I’m still on a winner high right now :P
    It was a great game though a bit bittersweet

nick jonas is gay. i promise
    _________________

He is NOT betch

____________

LOL, aw. I don’t think the new OU peeps would like you saying that, but thanks. (:

Dumaa? said:

That’s whore, I told her it was tonight in as many ways as I could :P

________________________________________

No one beats Jackie and her gang, though. LOL.
    But wow, what a compliment. :> I haven’t met any new users but I’m sure they’re cool. We just know each other a lot more, I guess. We’d talk every single minute of every day not just long ago. <3. So yeah, we’re all pretty tight. :]

nick jonas is gay. i promise
    _________________

He is NOT betch
    MUHFUCKA YES HE IS. step into the world of reality, where the sky is blue, grass is green, and nick jonas is a homosexual.

WOAAAH. Blame it on mooiii? :O
    It was already midnight for Patty and I have stuff to do.
    But nevermind all that. We all know weekends work the best.
    That’s true, next time we’re aim for a weekend or whenever everyone’s spring break is

ar 8, 2011 @ 08:49 pm
    notjoe said:

joe’s irrelevant

HI JOE

• Angela.

Wait a minute. Aren’t I freaking mad at you for leaving FOR THE NTH TIME and not even keeping in touch with me afterrrrr?
    WAAAAH.

• Angela.

NOT COOL AT ALL. YOU CAN ALL JUST POP OUT ANYTIME NOW, GIRLS.

Oh wow…

angela you need a snuggie blanket. ifly you need therrapy for your angerr iszue

• w

Dat bulge…

• Angela.

At least the trolling is keeping us company, sis.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Thier in the Miley post!

__________________________________

Yeah hes in love with me

NO ONE IS IN THE MILEY POST! THEY ARE JUST SPAMMING PICTURES

Angela. said:
    At least the trolling is keeping us company, sis.

You’re right, broca cola.

• Angela.

OH, ANON. YOU’RE SO COOL.

__________________________________

Yeah hes in love with me
    —————
    no me!!!!

ar 8, 2011 @ 08:49 pm
    notjoe said:

joe’s irrelevant

HI JOE

hi fan

• iFly…JJ

GIRLS PLEASE STOP IT, PLEASE.

I BEG!

I COMMAND YOU TO STOP SHOWING UP SO MUCH, STOP SPAMMING, STOP FLOODING.

WE’RE ONLY HUMAN.

iFly…JJ said:
    GIRLS PLEASE STOP IT, PLEASE.

I BEG!

I COMMAND YOU TO STOP SHOWING UP SO MUCH, STOP SPAMMING, STOP FLOODING.

WE’RE ONLY HUMAN.
    ___________________________________

The noise I just made.

yo ifly you suck

yo ifly you suck

Hi Kanye.

_______________________
    YOU’RE LOOSER IDIOT!!

• notjoe

ar 8, 2011 @ 08:49 pm
    notjoe said:

joe’s irrelevant

HI JOE

hi fan

someone is trying to impersonate me, that’s disrespectful
    I’m disappointed

• Angela.

Well, damn, girls. Thanks for being here.

• iFly…JJ

It’s so heartwarming to see all of my girls here.

I want to bake you all a cake with unicorn stuffing. <333333333

where the fuck is jason??

• iFly…JJ

where the fuck is jason??

Probably at Taco Bell.

• Angela.

Hmmmm….a hammer or a javelin?
    To beat the hell out of everyone with.

i love Joe, fyi, anons. if you don’t care about him, better don’t comment.

haters get out (son unas mierdas envidiosas)

Angela. said:
    Hmmmm….a hammer or a javelin?
    To beat the hell out of everyone with.

A chainsaw.

• teamnobody

oh ok thats nice

• Angela.

But yeah, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH, BETCH. <333.

Figaro said:

i don’t want him to eat me tbh, i just don’t find him attractive..

Figaro – 2083 AD – 2011 AD

Deminatrix said:

He goes shopping everyday, yet he always wears the SAME pair of jeans.
    ____________________________________

he may not be shopping for himself or he probably has multiple pairs of the same jeans!

• BabyYoureAFirework

IDC

Angela. said:

@SillyLilly it is. I’ll have a pretty obvious name, so you can spot me dead on.
    I don’t see you, it’s @sillylillyy. Two “y” at the end

I AM FINEEEEEEE.

PLUS YOU’RE THE ONE WHO VANISHED AWAY.

I STILL LOVE YOU, THOUGH. <333333

VOR – Hahaha, it’s cool now since I have to go anyway. :]

Bye for now, y’all. @DUMZ & @LILLZ, see you guys soon. I’ll creep in here when I’m free and I’ll see to that Twitter ting. :))
    Real nice to meet you, Jennybean. Hope to talk to you more. <3.

Love you all, babes. See yaaaah. :]

RANDOM: But can you believe this? Statements like this piss me off to no end
    _________________

I bet that mutherfucker sips on Satan sap

Lilly said:
    Angela. said:

@SillyLilly it is. I’ll have a pretty obvious name, so you can spot me dead on.
    I don’t see you, it’s @sillylillyy. Two “y” at the end
    _______________________________

Oh, right. No, I haven’t made on yet. i meant when I created a new one. Next week, hopefully.
    PS. Two ys. Clever.

Lol
    Ang, where’s everyone else?

Figaro – 2083 AD – 2011 AD
    ________

Anonymous 2090 BA – 2011 AA

I LOVE In N Out!!
    You must be a west coaster to then
    Baseball is my game but I love playing basketball and watching it too :)

• Voice of reason

I hate new twitter with a passion. A burning passion!

Figaro – 2083 AD – 2011 AD
    ________

Anonymous 2090 BA – 2011 AA
    ____________________

And I rose up from the dead and kicked yo mutherfuckin ass

Mar 8, 2011 @ 08:13 pm
    iFly…JJ said:

Ang, where’s everyone else?

ou is dead

• Angela.

That I did. Touché, babe.
    I bet I love you more.
    What’s newww? Are you back on Twitter?

Mar 8, 2011 @ 08:58 pm
    iFly…JJ said:

where the fuck is jason??

Probably at Taco Bell.
    0————–
    so youre dating him now??

Angela. said:
    Hmmmm….a hammer or a javelin?
    To beat the hell out of everyone with.

A chainsaw.
    __________________________

Sexy.

• iFly…JJ

so youre dating him now??

WE WEAR MATCHING OUTFITS EVERYDAY ‘CAUSE WE LOVE EACH OTHER THAT MUCH.

……………………………….

• notjoe

you guys are boring, even miley’s post is better, I’ll go out and call someone to take some pictures of me, bye

• Angela.

I’m virtually sending my vibes to them.
    HUMMMMMMMM.
    HUMMMMMMMMM.

Mar 8, 2011 @ 09:01 pm
    iFly…JJ said:

so youre dating him now??

WE WEAR MATCHING OUTFITS EVERYDAY ‘CAUSE WE LOVE EACH OTHER THAT MUCH.

……………………………….
    YOULL MAKE ANGELA CRY YOU BITVCH!!

It’s 12 y’allllllllll.

WHERE ARE THESE BITCHES?

They must be prepping a surprise for us both since we’re so fabulous.

• ohmimiley

I probably shouldn’t be saying that. Hahaha. I was in ’09 but I didn’t really talking to you guys. :\ Would have been an honor.

notjoe said:
    ______________________________________

Don’t forget the duck face.

I love you, sis.

Ifly?~ :O

nick jonas is gay. i promise
    _________________

He is NOT betch
    ______________________

Betch I’m gonna grab my paint ball gun and blow your fucking brains out

• Angela.

Lilly – AW, YEY! CONGRATULATIONS! So proud of you, homegirl. <333.
    Bittersweet? How come? :[
    Patty told me you told her and you mentioned telling ChiChi. I love you. <3.

ohmimiley said:

Aww, that’s really sweet :)

______________________________________

You’re making me giggle here. <3.
    Thanks, dear. But we're no different, ya know. I guess we're just A WHOLE LOT CRAZIER than anyone can ever imagine. And it didn't help having Lillian give us weed all the time. *coughcough.
    It's a merely Jonas connection. :>

• Dumaa?

And now…it’s so different.
    _______________

IFKR? It’s hard out here for a whore. (Bonus awesome points for you if you get my reference with that line.) Again, I repeat, IFKR. I haven’t used my twitter (besides DMs) in over 8 months! Sometimes I wanna go back, but I doubt it’ll be the same ever again..

WAIT. WAIT. WAIT.

_________________________________________

Right? I’m gonna kill her.

Because It’s ladies night And the feelings right

Romantic Lady , single baby
    Mm sophisticated mama
    Come on you disco lady yeah
    Stay with me tonight , mama ,yeah

If you hear any noise
    It ain’t the boys , it’s ladies night , uh huh

Dumaa? said:
    And now…it’s so different.
    _______________

___________________________________

No bonus points for me. :(
    I keep thinking of going back, missing everyone and all but yeah. Will it ever be the same? I left twice already, so I don’t wanna leave, if ever, AGAIN.
    Just wish we can always get together on one night every week and just chill and chat.

someone saw a really hot girl