Miley Cyrus SCREAMS AT PAPARAZZI

Miley, ‘DON’T HIT MY MOM!’ TONS of pictures HERE & HERE!

GO MILEY!!!

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Lol Marry! Is your mom spying again x)

I agree with Miley but seriously DRAMA QUEEN

• suckit

Lol Marry! Is your mom spying again x)

never.agian.lol

Tell ‘em gurl!
    The guy is a MAJOR douche, btw >:[

hj

oh boo hoo.

Hahaha! Take that Miley!

• Phoebe

It was totally her right to do that paps are assholes

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

Really good job Miley!!!
    I love you more and more every day <3

and thats is why I love you!

GIRLPOWER!

suckit said:

f someone hit my mom i would just laugh..unless it was serious

You sound like a wonderful child.

my mother loves me;)
    _

You are a bad child. Everyone should be taught by their mother that if they are not actually touched by someone that you should freak out or beat them.

back to the trailer park you hee haw hoe

• sophiee

she’s doing a great job defending her mum! YES, she respect him, BUT HE KEPT ON TAKING PICTURES, OH MY GOD. THIS STUPID PEOPLE.

• suckit

if someone hit my mom i would just laugh..unless it was serious

The paps need a punch in the face. They’re assholes. Have you guys checked their twitters? They were calling her “fat” and a “has been”. -_-

Mar 9, 2011 @ 10:59 am
    Camz. said:
    He didn’t actually hit her. He actually tried avoiding her when they ran into each other, but in Miley’s defense, if I thought someone even put a finger on my mom, I’d fuck someone up real bad.

I’d do the same ;)

• Camz.

suckit said:

if someone hit my mom i would just laugh..unless it was serious

You sound like a wonderful child.

• jazzie

go Miley :)

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Woah ho! Miley!
    You go homegirl! But tbh, I don’t think it was intentional. He bumped into her mom.
    Papz better watch out.

• suckit

f someone hit my mom i would just laugh..unless it was serious

You sound like a wonderful child.

my mother loves me;)

im in school i cant see it

• oxoemmaoxo

LOL

This would have never happened with Liam or Billy Ray around. Miley needs an escort.
    ______
    I cannot believe what I am reading. It’s fucking 2011, and you think that a guy being in the picture would’ve made things better? Such a sad thing to read. Can women seriously STILL not be independently defended?

go

• Emily 2702

You go Miley
    the paps. honestly have no respect
    your just an adult whos trying to have a nice day with ur mom and bam! they come and ruin it
    love u miley <3

beat his ass gurl dont let him disrespect your mom if that was my mommy she would have whipped his ass mommy dont play

woahhh

I know paps are annoying but I think in this case Miley’s overreacting. She’s just so annoyed that any chance that comes along where she can scream or say mean things to the paps, she’ll take it.

Also, throughout the past 2 years of growing up, she has this thing where she likes to act gangster or cool or “i can kick ass”; which is this case, she is putting up that act.

That guy didn’t hit her mom, and if you look, he did try to avoid Tish and did not hit her. Maybe his shirt did but not his arm or body part or camera.

Yes, paparazzi’s are annoying, but seriously, you’re the one that chose to be a celebrity. You wanted to be famous. You wanted to be known. You wanted attention. If you’re making $25+ million per year, you shouldn’t be complaining Miley.

• Entertainmentlove

haha i enjoy this

i love miley

i swear me and that papz would have been fighting

yet again huh miley

• StarStruck33

You can Mess with Everyone Except Mommas!

• mfan

“A celebrity is a person who works hard all his life to get known, then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognized.” – Fred Allen

• BglitterBBy2.0

I agree. I get her defending her, but she didn’t even see what happened clearly – her back was turned. & another thing he clearly only pushed her out of the way which is still rude but not violence. Miley should understand that she just made this paparazzi a whole lot of money for this video -___-
    Oh, and if i was the papparazi and she got in my face and tried to act like a badass i’d continue taking pictures, and following her around to piss her off even more.

• BglitterBBy2.0

Most celebs are hypocrites. Like they really didn’t know they would lose privacy -___- I hope the new generation of famous people don’t pull the “i didn’t know i would lose my privacy” act because people like Miley have made it clear.

I think this particular Pap is trying to bate her into some crap. He’s an ugly mofo too.

• Untouchable

hahaha “are you serious?”

Mar 9, 2011 @ 01:25 pm
    Anonymous1 said:
    Asshole.

That n!gger deserves to be shot for what he said about Miley.

oh look at you, racial slurs are all the rage, eh?
    ________

It’s not about rasism. It’s about behavior and temper

you just used the n word, dumbass
    There’s more racism in a sentence than there is in just saying n!gger. Besides, I meant this word the same way Chris Rock means it. “I love black people, but I hate n!ggers.”
    _________________

I’m black and I totally agree with how that word was used. These paps are pathetic n!ggers. Anyone who is still upset that the word was used need to grow the fuck up.

• BglitterBBy2.0

Nah — he just wanted a picture, and pushed Tish out of the way. Which was rude, but she should have been like dude you bumped into my mom apologize. Instead she exaggerated, and made him triple what he would of gotten if she hadn’t done this in the video. She needs to realize that her dramatic rants are making the paps more mad. They aren’t going to stop following her just because she asks them — that’s not how it works. Oh and if a pap really does hit her mom then yeah do what you have to do and sue his ass but until then don’t be dramatic because you’re making them more money.

Anonymous1, are you black?

• Entertainmentlove

what does ugly have to do with this, ass

• joejonasloveeeee1099

What if that was a normal person running past and not a pap?

• ClaireMichelle

That’s right, Miley! I love that he was all about telling her he wouldn’t disrespect her mom yet he had no problem continuing to take pictures of them. Reaaaally?

omg

Mar 9, 2011 @ 11:02 am
    Asshole.

That nigger deserves to be shot for what he said about Miley. I bet he was the one who nearly drove Justin Bieber off the road last week.

lol….

if i was him i would of smacked the shit out of her!

I felt like she overreacted, he didn’t hit her mom, he tried not to hit her, but miley only saw and heard the guy moving away and her mom saying “okay” like seriously, assuming just makes you look stupid, he obviously didn’t mean to “hit” her mom therefore the situation was pointless. She’s just upset because her life is spiraling into a tornado and it’s ready to create a lot of damage in her near future….THAT’S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING A “STAR!” stupid ass celebrities

_____________________

THIS! I would rather be poor then be a celebrity

• milenator

miley rules

j

j

Wow

wow

• musicdream3

• shotdapakap

nice

Haha! This is so funny.
    I would have done the same probably even worse.

OMG! They are so rude and respectful and he even keeps taking pictures! GO MILEY!

you go girl!
    That paparazzi so deserved it, i would react the same way!
    What an aaaaasseeeeeeeeeessssss :)

mmm…

those paps are stupid

Check out the latest Miley Cyrus news at my website!

I would of reacted the same way if it was me and it’s that a Niley shirt lol.

He didn’t hit her! She decided to be famou this is the price she paid…

• TalulaMe

LOLOL 2nd pic, what an epic shot HAHAH
    and u go miley!

Awww

ssss

its not necesary

• Fan 4 ever

I would totally get why he rushed over to take a pic if she just fell, or a guy was holding her hand. But walking out of a restaurant in broad daylight, with her mom? really?……….. smh

• 4ever

Good gurl milez… I can’t believe the comments that said miley exagerate that coz paps didnt do any purpose n mom no got injured… What? Do u think she need to wait until her mim got injured first to make her did what she did? It’s obvious that pap got too close,she’s always been good to them,she never did that when she’s alone, she needs to protect her compagnion(like demi in nick j b’day)esp now it’s her mom,she spontaniously reacted when she heard aaw from her mom….u can take her pic but dont harm other/her companion…she alwyas said that(when she spotted w/ avan back then in the road)….i’d do worse if that were my momma…..eat that!

she over-reacted, his camera wasn’t even near her her!

• Hatergonnahate

I’d be pissed too!
    Take your picture thats fine but you touch me or someone with me, you gonna see me flip!

Mar 9, 2011 @ 11:02 am
    Asshole.

That n!gger deserves to be shot for what he said about Miley.

I’d do the same thing. My mom is legally blind, and so if the paps EVER made fun of her with me right there, I’d kick their ass so hard.
    _

physical violence because someone made fun of someone. seek counselling.
    _____________

Seek not sucking. You’re a fucking idiot.

Really? If someone is making fun of someone you love you wouldn’t do something? Coward.

-.-

• mels

Lol I love how he’s all “I’d never hit your mom” It’s on camera, dude

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Miley cool your shit,it was an accident.

• DiamondsAreForever

You go Miley! Don’t let anyone mess with your family! :)

mels said:

Lol I love how he’s all “I’d never hit your mom” It’s on camera, dude
    _

on camera that he never touched her

I hate this kind of paparazzi, miley should kick his ass

What a freak! Seriously take a chill pill Miley!

hotlikefireworks said:

_

physical violence because someone made fun of someone. seek counselling.

• guesswho

that man unloved. he wants to take her picture pushing her mom, that’s stupid

• mels

Lol I love how he’s all “I’d never hit your mom” It’s on camera, dude
    _

on camera that he never touched her

It looks like he did to me. I’m not saying he intentionally did, but he shouldn’t be trying to squeeze by her in her personal space to get to Miley. It’s called go around the car….not chance knocking someone on their ass. I know it’s his job, but he needs to learn to do it more responsibly. And now this guy and his team are all pissed like “someone tell Miley her pictures are selling for less” then why is he running people down to shoot them?

The Pap should of gone on the other side of the car if he needed that picture that bad…..honestly give her a break!

She’s totally right… I would do the same

That’s the attitude

What a freak! Seriously take a chill pill Miley!

She is a heavy drug user and needs to lay of the pills. She is so erratic. Everyone makes excuses for her so she will never get better until it’s too late.

• mileyme

she couldn’t be more right

wanna calm the fuck down miley?

• nownlaterz

If it was me I’d take his camera, remove all the film then leave. Hitting my mom and trying to take pictures of me..smh.

• Allie

Paparazzi: “How you gonna disrespect me like that ?”

Uh, I don’t know if you realized this, but you’re the one following her around with a camera trying to get shit on her to make yourself money you scum bag. Does that really deserve respect ? I do think Miley overreacted a bit thought tbh.

• everyrosehasitsthorn

proud of her for this.

if that someone was your mom, hell yeah I’d fuck them up

• mileyme

Jared Followill was in the after-party for Saturday Night Live

I would have react the excact same.. -dont put a finger to a mom.. you go miley.. that was brave..

• crazylady

“Miley you ok?”
    what a stupid question

you looked to her like you were gonna hit her mom, you really think she’d be ok after that?

• m.g

IF I WAS MILEY I WOULD HIT HIM IN THE FACE :@

Racist bitch. A black man can’t walk past her mom.

WOW THAT WAS INSANE THAT PAPARAZZI WAS WAY OUT OF LINE THERE.

he probably thought she was drivning.

Are those the same paps that nearly ran Justin and Selena right off the road last week?

• okGo

that was a really good laugh

DEAD

good for her!! he shouldnt of pushed her mother i would of done exactly the same as what miley did and thats protect my mum!

i wouldve slapped miley. but i would have slapped her even if she wasnt all in my face. its one of my biggest dreams.

• savedbyMileychristtheteensavior

Mar 9, 2011 @ 01:55 pm

You better freaking hope Miley Christ has mercy on you
    I would sure slap you that would be my dream
    in the name of miley christ

This kicks ass. You tell ‘em Miley!

• DisneyDrunk

I love Miley for how she responds about this. I totally agree with her!

wowww

• milenator

oh shit
    go miles!

i’ll admit i dont like her very much, but if someone hit my mom, i’d do way worse that what she did.

omg i love her

• peacenlove

LOL go Miles <3

Money can’t buy class.

whore

d16

I’d rather defend my mother … to stay quiet and pretend it was something minor.

go miley!

stupid pap

• Anonymous1

Asshole.

That n!gger deserves to be shot for what he said about Miley.

oh look at you, racial slurs are all the rage, eh?

• beautifulxdisaster

if i was miley i would kick his ass.
    i love her for protecting her mum. hey family goes through a lot & the paparazzis ask silly question and are pretty disrespectful!

He did hit miley mom stop at .21 you see he hit her on the head with the camera and miley mom said ouuuu.

Racist bitch. A black man can’t walk past her mom

shut the fuck up is not even about racist you dumb fuck the guy hit miley mom on the head and you fucking talking about black it could be green for all we fucking care he had no right to step into miley’s mom side and almost take her down.

ARE YOU SAYING THIS FOR REAL??? you really miss the point seriously lol.

nonymous said:
    Racist bitch. A black man can’t walk past her mom.

_____

LMAO

good for her! she should defend her mom!

The paparazzi was scared Hahahaha
    Miley you are my hero anti-paparazzi!

he didn’t even hit her? idk. i admire miley a lot for being so protective and sweet like that though. my relationship with my mom sucks so i have no clue what i’d do if i thought someone bumped into her on purpose

good for her! she should defend her mom!
    it was a little overdramatic though. you can clearly see that he did not hit Tish with his camera. she flinched and he kinda just zipped past her but they didn’t come into contact at all

My mom is horrible to me. Tish is like a dream mom–she seems really nice and lets her kids do whatever they want (though this can be a bad thing). Atleast she is good to her daughter

Anonymous1 said:

Asshole.

That n!gger deserves to be shot for what he said about Miley.

oh look at you, racial slurs are all the rage, eh?
    ________

It’s not about rasism. It’s about behavior and temper

;(

G

• Anonymous1

Asshole.

That n!gger deserves to be shot for what he said about Miley.

oh look at you, racial slurs are all the rage, eh?
    ________

It’s not about rasism. It’s about behavior and temper

you just used the n word, dumbass

yo miley, calm down….your mom turned around and the photog just happened to be there…the camera never hit her. calm yoselffff

• miley christ is my teen savior!

Miley christ wouldve smite him!

Thank miley here mother was alright!

the camera did bumb her head but it was it to fast for you to see? that what her mom complain. He bumb her head plus push her with his body. ewww. he need to respect personal space any other woman will had complain of him touching her.

good for her! she should defend her mom!

He did hit her it was because it was fast but he bump her head with the camera.

Mar 9, 2011 @ 01:25 pm
    Anonymous1 said:
    Asshole.

That n!gger deserves to be shot for what he said about Miley.

oh look at you, racial slurs are all the rage, eh?
    ________

It’s not about rasism. It’s about behavior and temper

you just used the n word, dumbass

• umm

im a miley fan here… but that was a little too much. her mother got hit by accident, he did try to avoid her (as said above). its not like he did it on purpose. yes i would have freaked and been like dude you just hit my mom and you need to calm yourself. she just took it a step further. yes paparazzi are ridiculous, however i didnt think that was too extreme.

Or if they nearly ran me off the road like what happened to Justin and Selena last week.

WOW .

it looks like their family is going through A LOT . now more than ever ..
    I love how Miley defended her mom..they both look really fragility. and the paps have no respect

Money can’t buy class.

Money cant buy character.

Mar 9, 2011 @ 11:31 am

I’d rather defend my mother … to stay quiet and pretend it was something minor.

go miley!
    _

In a mall parking lot last week, some asshole walked by mom between cars. They didn’t touch her, but they came close. I yelled at them and then beat the shit of them. People need to learn not to walk by my mom. Fuck all them.

• hotlikefireworks

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Jeez Miley cool your shit,It was an acciden.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Jeez Miley! Calm down,It was an accident.

• ljs1202

Miley’s got some serious anger issues. The paps WANT her to react that way, so why does she do it? She needs to learn to control herself now, before it gets her into some trouble.

hahahah miley is the most hilarious thing ever!
    What theeeeee!? Are you serious!?
    And her mom was like ‘ooookaaaay..’
    ahahaha, love this girl !
    That’s what you get man :)

he shouldn’t have been going that close to her mom, they should stay a little bit back, they have good quality cameras with zoom they should use the zoom instead of getting 1 inch away from there faces to take pictures.

ajkgajv

Love Miley. I really think she’s brave & loves her family for sticking up for her mom.

But her mom just stands there. Most moms would come over and say, “It’s alright. C’mon.” & THEN thank them for what they did.
    Miley’s mom did nothing which makes me pissed. -___-

lol that girl becomes so dramatic. seriously what the ef??? i thought that Miley used to call the paps and now she pretends she is annoyed by them???? like they hit her mom or something. ok that was funny

• candy.happy135

paparazzi are such assholes why don’t they get a life and i cant bieleve that he hit mileys mom wow what a loser and he said that he did not hit his mom what a sun of a bitch

• candy.happy135

go milerz! so proud of ya =)

• ilovelife

that crazy guy! he’s laughing his ass off.. he says he respect his mom but and asking respect form Miley when the fact he is disrespecting Miley by taking annoying pictures..

HAHAHAHA. GO MILEY! http://bit.ly/erltAV <– the best. :))

• SJG97

Girlfriend needs to chill.It was obviously a accident.

• SJG97

Girl needs to chill.It was obviously a accident.

This was an ACCIDENT you can CLEARLY see that he was trying to put the camera over her head. HE NEVER meant to actually hit her. GOD she really over exaggerated the whole thing but I guess thats miley for u. Tish’s comment after goes to show she wasn’t SERIOUSLY injured it wasn’t like the pap FULL ON PUNCHED HER. GOD give the pap a break he really hadn’t done that much to make Miley upset. Miley shouldn’t go where she knows the paps are going to be she brings it on herself becuz she LOVES the attention ALL CELEBRITIES do or they won’t do these type of things duh!!!!!

• SJG97

Miley needs to chill.It was obviously a accident and, he barley even touched her. :/

——————————————–
    IA 100% TO THIS COMMENT

• idkMyBFFjill

So according to this guy she actually hit a pap today…what a hbic.

You go, Miley!
    She kinda sounds like sa5m from bandslam in this lol :)

wow

No Comment…

• HailieMathers

haha her mom in the background “AAAKAY..”

Bahahahha I heard that. But yeah this must be annoying, you don’t even want them around you in the first place then they go and hit your mom. Psh.

• 143Miley

haha her mom in the background “AAAKAY..”

• PrincipessaGabriella

Anyone else would have done the same if not worse, how dare he run into her mom with that camera, rude! The paparazzi need to back off

Check out my blog: Principessa Gabriella

you go girl defend your mamma!! good job miley this papz have no respect. tish seem like she got scared.

ayeeeeee dats whatz up

• peacelovehearts

YOU GO MILEY COCO!

ssss

Uhm, he was clearly trying to AVOID bumping into her mom. Stop blowing everything out of proportion guys. Use your eyes. He didn’t do a single thing to her mom. He RAISED the camera to avoid her. For all we know, she probably bumped into him so that she could make a big deal out of it all.

He didn’t hit her, end of story. Just Miley and her mom overreacting. Again.

• Camz.

• suckit

HELLZ YUSS

• milenator

ya posted twice OU

If I was Miley, I’d kick his ass then I’ll leave

I would probably react the same way as Miley did.

• xSweetCandyxx

GO MILEY!!

This is why I fucking hate Freedom Of The Press. If I were Miley, I’d grab that camera and throw it across the parking lot. Whether he hit, bumped, ran into, etc. her mom or not, he was still an ass about how he came over to get a picture. The paparazzi are all assholes with no fucking life. Good grief, I cannot believe that he actually tried to argue with Miley. Good for her to at least get in his face like that even though he deserved way worse.

GO MILEY!!!!

• milenator

I was kind rootin she’d whoop his ass
    but that wouldnt have been good

Paparazzi are SCUM!

• Sahina

Racist bitch. A black man can’t walk past her mom.

———————————————-

Racist?? who said she was even being racist??

and i would do the same, only my temper is much worse.