Selena Gomez WHO SAYS Video Preview

• m

who says you are not perfect helloooooo miley song copy cat
    this song is a lot better and modern. get it over it selena is taking over

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

umm whats with the dresses, perfect hair, and makeup… way to ruin the point of the song..

I like it

I like it

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Hipocrites.

reminds me of Who says by hannah montana..

• Ashleyy.

Mmm, Emanuel Kirikaou co wrote and produced this songg, thats why I like it haha. My boyfrandd.

• hithere

LOL

• SJG97

I don’t really like her as a singer but, ‘Who Says’ is a really sweet and cute song.Whenever I listen to it I just want dance around my room singing into my hairbrush.It makes me feel like I’m 5 years-old again and having a slumber party with my cousin. :P

• Lupo.

Snooki Gomez

• Erck

I think tis song have the style of lyric by taylor swift

• hithere

SJG97 said:

___
    interesting

beautiful

• Kathleen
  • Untouchable

____________

It’s good the first time… After you hear it a bit, it’s annoying.

It’s good the first time… After you hear it a bit, it’s annoying.

• Kathleen

Crap I don’t think you guys can see it… Well I watched most of it already. Its real! :)

• MileyEqualsAwesome

Those saying she should have no makeup on- if she didn’t her face would most likely be washed out from the lights.
    I only like a few of her songs but I really like this one.

miley= who said written by billy ray
    Selena= who says written ny pricslla rannae(fail) but yay either way i think that selenas song sounds better and its been like 3 years sence that who SAID came out and if selena wanted to copyit she would have done that a long time ago

• marinawashiski

SJG97 said:

same here haha

• Untouchable

what time is it coming out

thedarksunshine said:

now if she wore no makeup in this music video and has pimples and her hair all frizzy then i would believe her but it’s hard to believe her when she looks like that all professionaly done.
    That’s exactly what I thought!
    If I was an artist and I was going to do a music video about loving yourself and that everyone’s beautiful, I’d do it completely raw. My hair up, in sweats with absolutely no make up.
    Although there is a scene in her music video where she whips off her make up so I guess that’s at least something.. although it looks like they applied make up on her right after in the next scene..

___________________________________

I think I would be in my underwear because most of girls suffer a lot of pressure to have the perfect body and maybe to not look slutty I would do just like Miley did in who owns my heart video and wear a big pantie and a shirt

• m

miley= who said written by billy ray
    Who Says a Hannah Montana song WAS NOT written by Billy Ray Cyrus. You heard that in the show. it’s FICTION. “Who Said” was composed by Matthew Gerrard with the aid of Robbie Nevil and Jay Landers.

who says you are not perfect helloooooo miley song copy cat

• 143Miley

This might be the first song by her that I might actually like, It sounds a lot different than her usual stuff which is good.

a

selena sucks

i have seen this video already

• lala

fuckk this shitt theres nothing real about this song. she didnt write the song so it means nothing & all she does is look into the camara like wow, anyone could do that. she does not deserve it.

she looks gorgeous, and i love the song

• BangBang

Uhm. The song is cute, but I wouldn’t look it up on youtube or something! But I agree with some of you, I would’ve liked the music video, if she showed more girls, of different ages, races, seizes,… But hey the video is already shot so we can’t do anything about it huh! Now lets see if she can also sing it live

Gorgeous

Not a fan of her voice or music but I do like her tv show wizards of waverly place.

um…you dumbass bitches this song is nothing like miley’s seizure causing song. The only thing similar is the title.

k you dumbass little bitches, the only relationship between selena song and miley’s seizure causing song is the title.

• dearxdemi

This video already premered on e news accidently the whole thing

The concept of the video is that she is at a PhotoShoot which is why she is dressed with that beautiful dress, a little into the video she realizes she doesnt want to be there so she runs off andcatches a taxi to her house, then she takes her dress off and make up and dresses with a shirt and t shirt and walks around singing the song.
    it ends at the beach with her fans joining the set
    It’s an amazing video.

I FRIKEN LOVE THISSSSSSS ! if your a fucking hater gtfo and shutup . no one wants your 2 cent comments :)

• hithere

isn’t “who says” hannah montana song?
    “WHO SAYS WHO SAYS I CANT BE SUPER MAN…”(8)

• HATEthisvideo.

Gosh. ‘Who says you’re not pretty’ she seems kind of self obsessive, like it’s about her convincing herself she’s pretty, I don’t see any ”beautiful” fans in this video, I just see her smiling at the camera and she keeps posing and trying to look hot.
    If she did this song with no make up on, her hair not done, spots and eye bags showing then maybe I’d believe her.
    If she didn’t SHOW HERSELF in this video and she just showed other girls, disabled ones, dyslexic ones, girls with eating disorders, it would be believable.
    The music video is about the SONG, not the artist.
    She doesn’t even deserve to be a singer. She’s just pumping out cash for lyrics she didn’t write and lyrics that don’t mean a thing.
    If I had a dime for every time a disney star got a record deal I’d be rich.
    This song is not empowering or beautiful at all to me.

agreed.
    She said how she wanted a video with her fans and she finally got one and she barley shows them. all her videos her videos are pretty much the same. She sings in front of a camera and tries looking all pretty. No offense to her fans or anything but to me it seems like she’s trying to hard to be “perfect” she wants to win everyone over

she should do the video without the hair extensions

• omg wtf lolz

Lupo. said:

Snooki Gomez

I KNOW! That’s the only thing I thought of..

doesnt sound like her

• ilovepeacock

This looks a bit different from all her other vids. Can’t wait<3

BEAUTI-FUCKING-FUL

FUCKING PERFECT!

• Dougie

Yeaa. She really is beautiful

omg she is soooooooooooooo pretttty i wish i looked like her! lol ughh

• thedarksunshine

Her video is already out? I’ve seen it.

now…i’m not a fan of selena AT ALL. i actually hate her music and she can’t sing but this song is not bad….

Selena do us all a favor and stop singing.
    YOU SUCK

• thedarksunshine

That’s exactly what I thought!