Ashley Greene, ‘I Feel Like Jello’

joknm
ashley-greene-whole-foods-18

Joe Jonas’ girlfriend Ashley Greene is back in LA shopping at Whole Foods.

Yay, hopefully she goes out with Joe tonight!

she sooo skinny now..its starting to look bad

• Untouchable

when you work out you shouldn’t feel like jello

• JoeHoe15

Joe, you better stay in NY for a while. Hang with your friends. ENJOY! ;)

you feel like jello, and look like stick figure…

If that’s what you were going for the GOOD JOB (sarcasm)

• EvaSnow

The only reason this is even on here is because she is Joe’s girlfriend. Joe is in NYC for his friends’ concert. Ashley isn’t.
    _____________________
    Exactly I don’t get that either. Nobody cared about Ashley before she dated Joe. Now everyone talks about her. Also other celebrity news websites.

Why didn’t Ash go with Joe? Weird.

• Bubbly-Joe

Joe’s in New York… I’m not sure if he came back yet, but as far as I know, he was last night.

• EvaSnow

Why didn’t Ash go with Joe? Weird.
    ____________________
    It’s really weird that they were not together in the last couple of days. Because Ashley is in LA for a while just like Joe. Joe went to NY yesterday. We saw paparazzi pics of Joe hanging out with his friends in LA, but he wasn’t with Ashley. So that’s kinda weird.

jajajajaj y aun me estoy preguntando quien es ashley greene .. por dios, ahora salen noticias solo porque es la novia de joe.. y además inventan porque uno está en NY y la otra en LA

jello because of her hair

I also get a little annoyed at the health eating. I mean, it’s great and everything, but I think that’s why both Joe and her are starting to look anorexic.

• DiamondsAreForever

Ashley Greene: “I Feel Like Jello.”

That has got to be really painful!

• Just Me :)

Love her or hate her…but she’s gonna be the next Mrs. Jonas. If you didn’t know out there are some rumors about a wedding xD a Jonas wedding and I don’t think is about Nick.

Her boobs look like jello.

• :)

Health Foods has the best root beer.

Nothing but three ingredients.

Very healthy compared to what is all in other brands of Root beer.

Will be buying from there only now to get my soda fixen.

I think she’s a great actress but she has no curves to the point it’s disgusting and she kind of looks like a man:/

• Just Dream

Yay, hopefully she goes out with Joe tonight!

You mean “Yay, hopefully she’s gonna break up with Joe tonight!

• MORICETSZ

am i the only one he gets super annoyed at joe and ashley always eating “super healthy” and so on?

i just.. blah

Yup, pretty much ;)

EvaSnow said:

Why didn’t Ash go with Joe? Weird.
    ____________________
    Hmmmm, there’s definitely a chill in the air!!!!

MORICETSZ said:

i just.. blah
    ……
    That’s possibly the only thing about them that doesn’t annoy me. I love Joe’s attitude to health actually and the fact that they both work out regularly is great.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I love that they are super healthy.

• jerseygirl

So pretty. I love her hair this color and length.

Joe needs to get that fine ass of his back to L.A. to help her care for her poor puppy. :(

• jerseygirl

Mar 11, 2011 @ 11:47 am

Why didn’t Ash go with Joe? Weird.
    —————–
    Not really. There were stories out about Ashley’s puppy being seriously injured & having surgery. She tweeted that she was picking the dog up yesterday so I’m sure she stayed home to take care of her.

• milenator

ok………

• hithere

well she looks gorgeus..

• hithere

and i love her hair color

Berkkkk

i can’t believe this is news. what is life. i’m new here, do they always post stupid shit like this orrr?

• BeautifulLie.

hithere said:

and i love her hair color

So do I. :)

• SunLight Princess

How is this news? lol

• EvaSnow

She can’t go out with Joe tonight because Joe is in NY right now.