‘Nick Jonas Has A Sweet And Soft Voice’

DSC076696

From Joanna: I met Nick today outside the Trump in NYC! There was over 100 girls and he took his time to see everyone. He was very sweet & had a soft quiet voice. Thx Brianna! From Caitlin:

It was very crowded and very windy, but Nick still stopped and tried to meet all of the fans. He took pics and signed things. He was so sweet and seemed really happy. I got him to sign my ‘Jonas Dollarbill’, which he thought was really funny.

MORE Nick candids HERE!

He needs to live in NYC already.

he really loves his fans. that’s why i love him.he is so humble & down earth. also, a great singer and handsome, what else can i ask? LOVE YOU NICKJ

• Becca.

He really is one of the only celebs that truly takes the time for fans.. Didn’t he almost miss the plane home recently bc he was meeting with fans? I do know there are times he has not, but it is very rare… He does this all the time and seems happy about it.. Sweet boy who deserves more respect then he receives….

***

This :)

please nick, take your time, come to mexico and meet me : ) hahahha

That’s My sista

Aw lol

• evanescence

That’s My sista
    hi bro!!

• Amandaa

And, he smelt amazing. lmfao

seriously, how do they know when he’s going to NYC?and just stand outside his hotel..

I would have guessed he was sweet with a soft voice.. Great kid! I also heard there were so many fans that they put up barricades. His parents were with him at the carnival, I saw a pic of them together. Wonder if nick is heading back to la or back to Nashville, fans said they put luggage in the car.. I am not ready for him to disappear yet. I love seeing fan and pap pics, I miss him when he goes back into hiding.

• mels

Totally agree : )

I love Nick every time I see these post it makes me want to meet him and his brothers more and more.

• Sarcasm

Well, he looks HORRIBLE!

• iiBeliebx

Show’s he’s respectful for us.
    He’s also very sexy. ;D

I think ou is a nick fan.. She always has nice titles for him: flawless, sweet etc.. Can’t blame her, I would be a bad owner if I ran this site. It would be all good, positive and cute things about nick and his bros. I would never be able to put up the negative.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Whoever gets to fuck him will be one lucky bitch.

• iiBeliebx

Sarcasm said:

Well, he looks HORRIBLE!
    Why does he look horrible??
    I think he looks alright..o.o

• iiBeliebx

WakaWakaEhEh said:

Whoever gets to fuck him will be one lucky bitch.
    Agree.

Nick Jonas <3 all there ever is to say

Sexy can I? Ooohh Nicky! Damn this boy just kills me

• LizzieHawkins

Soo sweet, I LOVE HIM.

AWWW I want to meet him!!!! :(

beautiful!!!

• iiBeliebx

Mar 13, 2011 @ 01:49 pm
    mels said:

I want to sex him. That is all.
    ——————–
    Who’s in your icon?
    It’s Justin and Selena Gomez at the Vanity Fair red carpet…

Demi Lovato donated $600,000,
    Justin Bieber donated$1,000,000,
    Miley Cyrus donated $5,000,000,
    Lady GaGa donated $15,000,000,
    Britney Spears donated $60,000,000,
    Jonas Brothers donated $70,000,000,
    & Taylor Swift donated $100,000,000
    to Japan

* *you may not like their music, but these people are heroes*

• mels

I want to sex him. That is all.

Mar 13, 2011 @ 01:49 pm
    mels said:

I want to sex him. That is all.
    ——————–
    Who’s in your icon?

• evanescence

1st!

• evanescence

fail XD

nick looks just like his dad :-)

• Nicole

I got there 20 mins after he left. This guy thar worked there said he checked out. Then I went to the metro pavilion and he just left afterwards he didn’t even meet fans I was so upset and disappointed. Those who met him are really lucky.

• lauren.

thats ma sista in-law!! :)

• crazylady

that’s the one thing I can’t stand about Nick: his voice is very quiet

but yeah of course he’s sweet <3

• MARK

Canada goose Company makes use of high technology and high-quality materials to produce canada goose jackets and canada goose parkas. What’s more, all these canada goose coats are well received by men and women. Equally canada goose expedition jacket is no exception. In details, canada goose expedition jackets can be widely used by men and women just because of the versatile colors and stylish design. Of course, these expedition jackets have the fabulous characteristics that all these canada goose clothes show us. If you want to learn more about this kind of canada goose jacket, please browse the canada goose websites for more information.

• mels

LOL sorry!!

• evanescence

xDD np:P

• LoveToLove

• milenator
  • evanescence

milenator said:

jonas brother dollar??
    i was like O.O

LOL I have one too i bought it in vegas

• Amandaa

i met him today tooo! its true, he was very calm and took time to meet everyone and was very swweet. i love him <3

• 4ever

NILEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sexy boy. *yummy*

Jip he does

He’s the anti-bieber.

Sweet! Heard he already on a plane to LA..

nick is flawless!!

he is such a sweet person like the rest of his brothers..they are still the same three boys from New Jersey..

im going to get my chance and meet them

:D

Check out the latest Miley Cyrus news at my website!