Jonas Brother Japan Earthquake Message

From Nicole: I met Joe Jonas today outside his hotel in the city. There were only like 7 of us, but he was rushing so we took a group shot. He was really sweet. He hugged all of us and we talked for a bit.

  • JaylorRAWWx

    awwhhh my poor baby :(
    he looks sick,tired and weak

  • Anonymous

    SexY!

  • Anonymous

    Sexyyyyyyyyy and lovely voice I love him so much <3

  • JoeHoe15

    he’s so sweet! <3

  • Anonymous
  • Anonymous

    i love Joseph , is so sweet (L)

  • Anonymous

    a

  • Anonymous

    Yeah, he sounds like he’s sick. That’s why he has a deeper voice.

  • lindseynicholee

    you can tell he just woke up, his voice is all deep and seeexy. ;D

  • Anonymous

    How are they meant to see his message now that the tsunami washed away all their houses which wouldve had all their laptops and computers :L Smart thinking middle brother(!)

  • Valerie

    Is it me or does joe sound sick in this if he is sick get well soon joe i lobe you

  • WhooCares

    OMFG He’s so sweet <3
    & yes, I think is sick :_

  • Anonymous

    He sounds kinda sick. :/

  • Anonymous

    jhh

  • Becca.

    Aw Joe :)

  • Lupo.

    Lupo Japan Earthquake Message:

    I’m not gonna lie – I enjoy the coverage

  • milenator

    do people believe they donated 70mil cause that highly false -_-

  • Anonymous

    Nice guys

  • MARK

    Canada goose Company makes use of high technology and high-quality materials to produce canada goose jackets and canada goose parkas. What’s more, all these canada goose coats are well received by men and women. Equally canada goose expedition jacket is no exception. In details, canada goose expedition jackets can be widely used by men and women just because of the versatile colors and stylish design. Of course, these expedition jackets have the fabulous characteristics that all these canada goose clothes show us. If you want to learn more about this kind of canada goose jacket, please browse the canada goose websites for more information.

  • Anonymous

    i agree with : How are they meant to see his message now that the tsunami washed away all their houses which wouldve had all their laptops and computers :L Smart thinking middle brother(!)

  • Anonymous

    He should donate 1 billion dollars like Justin did.

  • Anonymous

    he sounds sick!

  • air max 90

    The article is worth reading, I like it very much. I will keep your new articles.
    Nike Air Max
    Air Max 90

  • WYLMITE?

    (replying to this) – Mar 14, 2011 @ 09:05 pm
    Anonymous said:

    haha r we like the only ones alive? lol btw, is it just me or does he kind of sound like he just finished crying?

    I think there are more people on the Miley post. http://oceanup.com/2011/03/14/miley-cyrus-f-s-euquerosym?page=1#comment-4888316

    IDK his voice is deep. LOL :P

  • Anonymous

    Oh haha I see. Miley? XP lol and Ikr? I’ve met him recently and his voice isn’t that deep… haha and when he says, “Hi guys, it’s Joe” his nose sounds clogged and he keeps making that garggling sound lol

  • WYLMITE?

    (replying to this) – Mar 14, 2011 @ 09:12 pm
    Anonymous said:

    Oh haha I see. Miley? XP lol and Ikr? I’ve met him recently and his voice isn’t that deep… haha and when he says, “Hi guys, it’s Joe” his nose sounds clogged and he keeps making that garggling sound lol

    You met him? :(
    Lucky.

  • Anonymous

    Ya… but lol Ur day will come! :) don’t worry haha U have a twitter?

  • WYLMITE?

    (replying to this) – Mar 14, 2011 @ 09:17 pm
    Anonymous said:

    Ya… but lol Ur day will come! :) don’t worry haha U have a twitter?
    —-
    I hope so! And no,I deleted my Twitter. :(

  • Anonymous

    Awww okay XP Well Idk if U saw the post like in Feb. or something, but I was the girl in the uniform who met OG. :) They’re really awesome ppl and they make U feel welcomed. It’s nice. Haha trust me I thought my day would never come and then that happened. Your day will come :)

  • WYLMITE?

    (replying to this) – Mar 14, 2011 @ 09:23 pm
    Anonymous said:

    Awww okay XP Well Idk if U saw the post like in Feb. or something, but I was the girl in the uniform who met OG. :) They’re really awesome ppl and they make U feel welcomed. It’s nice. Haha trust me I thought my day would never come and then that happened. Your day will come :)
    —–
    Aw thank you. You should make an account :P

  • Anonymous

    Lol nah haha I don’t go on OU all the time haha. I just go on it when I’m bored. Haha, I’m not very fond of it all the time.Haha, but Idk. I just like the pics and looking at the comments

  • WYLMITE?

    (replying to this) – Mar 14, 2011 @ 09:30 pm
    Anonymous said:

    Lol nah haha I don’t go on OU all the time haha. I just go on it when I’m bored. Haha, I’m not very fond of it all the time.Haha, but Idk. I just like the pics and looking at the comments

    Oh okay :)

  • Anonymous

    Well see ya :)

  • WYLMITE?

    Bye :)

  • WYLMITE?

    I almost forgot why I loved him. He’s amazing.
    <3

  • Anonymous

    must agree! btw, WYMLITE U were 1st

  • WYLMITE?

    Mar 14, 2011 @ 08:55 pm
    Anonymous said:

    must agree! btw, WYMLITE U were 1st

    —-
    I’m cool like that (;
    Haha jk.

  • Anonymous

    X^D. I’m cooler bcuz I typed that with my wii mote haha. Wii internet is the bomb. Haha JK 1st always prevails lol

  • WYLMITE?

    Anonymous said:

    X^D. I’m cooler bcuz I typed that with my wii mote haha. Wii internet is the bomb. Haha JK 1st always prevails lol


    Muhahahahahahaha ;)

  • Anonymous

    haha r we like the only ones alive? lol btw, is it just me or does he kind of sound like he just finished crying?