Selena Gomez Z100 LIVE CHAT March 14

Who Says you’re not perfect? Selena, ‘I’m insecure.’

‘I’m team Britney, don’t mess with her.’
‘I look ridiculous on stage.’

‘I hate math so much.’
‘I love food.’

‘I have a ghost in my house. My ex-boyfriend saw it too.’

i wonder if Nick is the exboyfriend that saw the ghost. Next live chat i’ll ask him if he believe in ghost. ;-p
    ____

I remember reading somewhere that Nick didn’t believe in ghosts.

hahaha justin totally called her….and she will prob. end up going to italy with justin

hm

she is so cute^^ stop hating and stop bullying!!! look what happens if you do that…………………….

hm

hm

hm

hm

• milenator

‘I’m team Britney, don’t mess with her.’

so she doesnt like Gaga (cause of the whole gaga vs britney thing going on youtube)
    maybe cause she beat bieber at grammys

• marissababyxo

I’m starting to rlly like her! She seems so sweet and down-to-earth! <33

What did she say, i have no sound or video access and how do you guys know Justin called her, was he on speaker?

• Untouchable

she has a ghost in a house?…..i didnt know she was insecure

the phone vibrated and rang and they said “is that justin?” and she giggled and put it on silent

A few things besides that, which would make Selena a sore loser:
    1) Britney was Disney. Sticking together you know
    2) Gaga is totally opposite Selena; don’t think she’d be a fan
    3) Britney is queen. After years and years still dominates. That’s why I like her, probably why Selena likes her.

Ohhhh. Thanks! What did she say in the interview???

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Selena sticking up for Britney makes me love her even more. and lmfao when Justin called her

• mels

Hmmm…I wonder who the ex bf was! I was hoping the interviewer was gonna ask when that happened so we had a timeline!! haha

AT 10:18 JUSTIN CALLS HER

LOL AFTER JUSTIN CALLS HER THEY ASK WHATS HER FAVORITE NAIL POSLISH AND HE HAS A NIAL POLISH LINE LOLOLOLOL!

eb

• MORICETSZ

Lmao.
    Omg! I didn’t watch this but imagine right after she mentions the ex bf just calls bahahaha. Did she say it was justin?
    Gosh I love them, they better not end up hurt.

• PeaceLoveHarmony

When does Justin call her?
    I dont wanna watch the whole thing

her stylist’s name is Basia? nice.

• Ranii

is it ‘Sarah Day’ today?

:) Who’s here ex boyfriend???

nick jonas is a ghost buster

nick jonas is a ghost buster

stalker sarah is a creep, but to be honest, the way ya’ll obsess over her and the amount of time you put in makes you just as creepy

the host was funnier than her, tham girl follow the joke,

I wonder which “ex boyfriend” it was that saw the ghost… *cough*Nick

• mels

God, I love her!

• cam

• ilovepeacock

i love how she admits that she dances insane on stage xD

Check out the latest Miley Cyrus news at my website!

uhm, its not his nail polish hes the sponcer of Pencil for promises its THERE nail polish he just sponcers them. Its inspired for his fans. He didnt make them so dont call him gay.

What a convenience PR selling his gay nail polish as well

• SpanishLullaby

Herro?

aww lol when justin called her!!. she is soo cute selena <3

He called her in the middle of interviews?
    That’s really desperate attempt from their management to sell this fauxmance and get more attention so bad

• Disco.Is.Dead

Heeey Lulla ! <3

• SpanishLullaby

Heeey Lulla ! <3

Hey! finally someone answers.. felt like a life time! Haha

• Disco.Is.Dead

Maybeee we should go to the second post ?
    the justin one ? ;)

sure w/e you wanna do

the host is bad

• Firework

._.

My girlfriend said “Seriously?” <—–Totally DEMI! lol

• xdolshhex

Here? :|

• SpanishLullaby

Here? :|

Hey <3

aww lol when justin called her!!. she is soo cute selena <3

He called her in the middle of interviews?
    ________________________

As much as i like Selena i think you have a point. Shes had boyfriends before and they’ve never called her during live interviews, maybe it is publicity or Justin is a little too needy

• xdolshhex

Hey <3
    ____
    Hello! :D
    Bieber post or staying here?

were going on the Bieber post I believe

• SpanishLullaby

Hello! :D
    Bieber post or staying here?

Bieber! Blech.. :)

• xdolshhex

Bieber! Blech.. :)
    ___
    What’s blech? ._.

• crazylady

no one knows why the gif gets blurry and loses animation when you upload on here?

ckhjevjerogivhj

• jazzie

idk why it gets blurry but i think i know why it losed animation because the kbs are to high the max on here is 50 :)

• Untouchable

logan has a twitter. Finally

Ghosts? She really is stupid.

• crazylady

yeah but I had it below the max

yeah but I had it below the max

the height and width the most is 100 x 100 idk if that helps

:D

• suckit

Is this post active?

• Disco.Is.Dead

EVERYTHING IS DEAD. :(

• milenator

whys this post active

this male version of a year without rain sounds like enrique XD

• jazzie

what post is everyone in?

• suckit

guess not

• Alexandra

aaw. she sounds like the sweetest girl!

• Disco.Is.Dead

this male version of a year without rain sounds like enrique XD
    ~~~~

It sounds like a mix of an english enrique and selena gomez

• suckit
  • KBsuckers

everyone here?

• Firework

where is everyone?

Mar 14, 2011 @ 02:11 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:

There is no way in hell she’s getting into Northwestern and I’m not. I bet she can’t even do the math questions OU requires to make comments.

lmao xD

• milenator

since its sarah day maybe we should be here

even though its on a 2nd page..

OU pretty dead atm and no sign of the OUmega bitches either

• AcidPinkLemonade

idkMyBFFjill said:

—————————-

Well, damn! LOL.

• AcidPinkLemonade

How come when Jasmine V was getting hate messages, she didn’t dwell on it and Justin’s management never said anything?

But since it’s Selena…….

this guy annoys me

• idkMyBFFjill

lmao xD
    ======
    Too harsh? Whatever, I wanna see her crack.

Too harsh? Whatever, I wanna see her crack

nah your entitled to your opinon as much as the next person ;P i found it hilarous

• xxbehappyxx

Selena is soo adorabale, pretty and funny!!!! i love the part where Justin calls her!!! <3

• jilti

Like a bouncing bunny, LOL
    Love her!

• KBsuckers

hAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHHAA

why is OU so dead D:

• thedarksunshine

For a minute there, I was like, “Awh, she seems so chill and I’d love to meet her.” then she starts to talk about the ghost haunting her house and now I’m like, “LOL. STAY AWAY FROM ME.”

• Untouchable

we so excited

• Untouchable

friday is my jam! this deserves an award

• Disco.Is.Dead

ok, heres my “plan,
    we should go to a new post and chill there and tell people were here and hopefully revive oceanup. lmfao
    im sooo bored :S

which post Jackie?

• Disco.Is.Dead

which post Jackie?

~~

Ahaha, I dont mind, maybe the first one ? (ddont know what its about)
    Whatever you guys want :)

i guess the Taylor post? idk :P

• Ranii

‘Have you ever been bullied?’
    ‘yes, i do. Just go to twitter you’ll see..’
    lol

• milenator

Ranii said:
    is it ‘Sarah Day’ today?
    ==

Yes it is

• jazzie

is everyone on a diff post or is it just dead?

• crazylady

how come when I upload a gif on here sometimes it loses it’s animation and looks blurry?
    it looks fine in the preview on my computer.

• crazylady

is everyone on a diff post or is it just dead?

I looked around it all seems pretty quiet.

ok thanks :)

haha, right after this, justin goes on twitter and goes on about bullying.ahhhh cute.(:

who inspired miley cyrus who says and you are not perfect song duh. but am not going to tell you that lol!

• idkMyBFFjill

• paperheartsx3x3

AWWW. SHES SO CUTE. :)
    FORMSPRING

• oceanUP.

Her extensions are back <3

hahahahaha! When Justin called her, she is SO so So so SO cute:D & when she imitates those texas accent:p

aww lol when justin called her!!. she is soo cute selena <3