Miley Cyrus NOT Drunk & Stumbling

mileyluke
miley-cyrus-chateau-sexy-885

MTV has reported Miley Cyrus was not drunk & stumbling outside of Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood on Tuesday. Miley was in a meeting with producer Dr. Luke at the hotel, where they discussed writing music for other artists. Miley was ‘actually blinded by the flashing lights of the paparazzi, not stumbling.’

who the fuck is that?..bitch better stfu even though shes not talking about ou still shes talking about demi fans..im not bitter idgaf about joe..and that bitch delusional joe isnt perfect

jerseygirl+solojoestans+joebitch= same person

OH SHIT YEA IT DID!!..shes back o.O

• idkMyBFFjill

I spelled Columbia* wrong lololol…
    Checkout the hate tweets. ROFL

RT @raychillee: @oceanUP and it is very apparent that YOU did not get into COLUMBIA University.

LMAO….
    ===
    LOL, if i get into Northwestern, you have to congratulate me on Twitter and ask me to stalk Selena.

• jazzie

I didnt see Demis BG change its still the same for me

• ohmimiley

@oceanUP @mkarose that’s incredibly amazing. many congrats to you girl! :)

:) Some chick on twitter.

it hasnt changed for me her BG

It has mine and followers are goign up.

holy shit Demi just tweeted -goes into cardiac arrest-

ddlovato

Guess who’s baaaaaaaack…!!!!!!! 1 minute ago via Twitterrific

Oh no…

@ddlovato #WelcomeBackDemi http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1Bm241Rri4
    SHAKING AND CRYING.

I’m so boreeeed .

Demi tweeted:

ddlovato demetria lovato
    Guess who’s baaaaaaaack…!!!!!!!

ddlovato

Guess who’s baaaaaaaack…!!!!!!! 2 minutes ago via Twitterrific

idk how i feel about this…

HOLY SHIT SHES BACK * SHAKING AND CRYING*

ddlovato demetria lovato
    Guess who’s baaaaaaaack…!!!!!!!

OMFG.

You all see that right?

• LucyWhite

I wish she would drink then. Makes her seem more normal :P

I actually never thought she was
    even if she was I wouldnt really care
    Ive had my moments too ;D

cheyne was there wich means, drugs, sex and rock n roll!

Okay Duh u could tell she wasnt i

• Lovato4President

Poor Miley.

lol i call BS. She was drunk, no doubt.

Hey y’all.

• milenator

I wonder if there a protective thing you could wear from the flashing lights

• suckit

that’s nice..?

sex, drugs, alcohol! that’s cheyne’s motto

Miley <3

• mcistheteensaviorsheistheway

Miley Christ was spreading the gospel!

All hail the flawless teen savior!

Mar 15, 2011 @ 04:07 pm

i can’t belive it because cheyne tweeted that he was at chateau and then the next morning there were the pictures –‘ this a really bad attempt of damage control xD
    But hey, I still love her :)
    Miley Christ can do no wrong.

mcistheteensaviorsheistheway said:
    Miley Christ was spreading the gospel!

All hail the flawless teen savior!
    *bows in front of Miley shrine*

wich post is troll central tonight?

• suckit

sex, drugs, alcohol! that’s cheyne’s motto

• milenator

anyone hear Gilbert Gottfried(voice of Iago parrot in Aladdin and guest starred on Hannah montana as that critic) jokes about the tsunami on his twitter
    I never knew about it I just found out from CNN
    what were the exact tweets

I hate this new time! >:(

< ====Dirty Thoughts...

mcistheteensaviorsheistheway said:
    Miley Christ was spreading the gospel!

All hail the flawless teen savior!
    =======================

Praise Miley

• Just Sayin’

Usually I’d think it’s damage control, but Miley’s severed all ties with Disney now. She’s not even w/ Hollywood Records, so why would anyone care?

RT @CheyneThomas:
    my favorite birthday girrrllll in the whole world!!!! Anna bannnaaaannzzzzz :)))) gonna be a fun night kids!!! :) yfrog.com/h3manjij
    March 8th.

Looks like BFFFFFFF! Friends Forever! What’s even better is that he’s BFF with Miley still. So happy for a MANNA reunion.

Mar 15, 2011 @ 04:15 pm
    milenator said:

anyone hear Gilbert Gottfried(voice of Iago parrot in Aladdin and guest starred on Hannah montana as that critic) jokes about the tsunami on his Tweeter
    I never knew about it I just found out from CNN
    what were the exact tweets

I heard about that.

• KBsuckers

Mar 15, 2011 @ 04:16 pm
    <====Dirty Thoughts…
    el oh el!! xD

RT @CheyneThomas:
    March 8th.

==============

I wanna pay chris brown to punch her(Anna)

I found this tweet OMG XD

@TeamMileyNY
    Miley Cyrus Fan
    @oceanUP In a j-14 magazine they used comments on your site as examples of Miley bullying.. LOL

• Jane.in.Sane

@ohmimiley I don’t mean to disturb ya’ or anything, but I just wondered it you were working on my icon…thanks :D

congrats @mileykickass! :)

Demi’s twitter BG just changed…does that mean it’s her
    ===
    That’s so weird, we were just saying…
    Yes it does I think.

Demi’s twitter BG just changed…does that mean it’s her

oh WOW

Uhh… take some advice.

DO NOT SWITCH YOUR MAJOR PAST SOPHOMORE YEAR IN COLLEGE. If you do, any moves you make will result in extending your time in college to at least a year/semester. If you want to allow yourself the most time to decide your major, take your General Education requirements within Freshmen and Sophomore year. That is all I can say… You do NOT want to change your major 5 times. I feel bad for the brother who switched 5 times and decided on premed. Sigh… he’s going to spend an eternity paying off his medschool bills.
    I legit just wrote everything you said down to remind me

Mar 15, 2011 @ 05:43 pm

Thanks for the sweet tweet oceanup <3

I spelled Columbia* wrong lololol…
    Checkout the hate tweets. ROFL

LMAO….

Mar 15, 2011 @ 05:38 pm
    mileykicksass said:

I see. It’s really hard narrowing that down. The good thing is, in the American college system, you can pretty much switch your major as much as you want (my step-brother had 5 different majors in college, before settling for pre-med).
    I would suggest going with what feels right first and then just taking a variety of classes.
    My brother said that but what if I like keep switching and switching O.O

Uhh… take some advice.

-*-
    My step-brother, a med school dufus – that is probably the best summary of someone I’ve ever heard, and you’ve never even met him. :D

Mar 15, 2011 @ 05:46 pm

@SoloJoeStan
    @shaunaelovesyou
    Jesus – AD is full of bitter Demistans and bent Taylor stans. They wouldn’t know perfection if it smacked them in the face.

omg i can’t

• ohmimiley

Have you ever had such disorganized picture files that you just want to delete everything you have and just start over ? That’s how I feel right about now. I have too much shit all over.

it hasnt changed for me her BG

• milenator

Now I’m wonderin’ what this “poll” is ._.
    ==========

Is that why you want my twitter XD

Mar 15, 2011 @ 04:55 pm

This is the story.
    This is the video they’re all talking about.
    TMZ refused to buy the video because it was NOT Demi. Demi’s reps asked her parents if it was her, and they confirmed that is in fact NOT her. Move along now… -_- Everyone already knows this. This video was uploaded so long ago!

Definitely wasn’t her, the supossed Demi tape was from when she had black hair back in 2009. Guess we’ll never know if it was true or not.

MY MOM IS GETTING ME SUGAR COOKIES! IM SO EXCITED TO EAT THEM

I envy you xD

• milenator

Here’s the gif the anon was talking about.

=====

In the words of paris hilton
    That’s hot

LOL hobo
    I followed you check your followers list

Followed back. It’s this thing between my friend and I. She was bohobeat. I read it as hobobeat, thus, my twitter name = created.

I think it’s Chelsea and Nicole.

Usted debe practicar escritura en espanol mas lmao XD
    LOL esque me confundo con la palabras..tambien yo odio como hablo en espanol …i speak it but not clearly lol i used to know more spanish until i stopped speaking it and started speaking more english

but why should she bring it up?..and those guys didnt have proof so i dont believe anything..and i forgot all about that stuff until you said it, shows how much i cared about that rumor all i care about is demi is out and healthy getting her life back together idc about her past
    ————————–

because people we’ll always think the stuff said was true because none of demi’s people ever 100% denied.

• jazzie

eww snorting coke is nasty a bong is much better ;)

• Jane.in.Sane

I think it’s Chelsea and Nicole.
    -*-
    I don’t think it looks much like them besides the hair color..

Is that why you want my twitter XD

No. I swear. I just like followin’ people on here. That sounded creeperishh. ._.

• milenator

I like coke, especially vanilla coke, cherry coke is ehh, diet coke gives me a headache

y yo pense que no habia nadie mas de latinoamerica aparte de mi

Yo estaba tan bombo sobre la reactivación de Twitter de Demi XD
    LOL tan brabo! (i wonder if i spelled that right lol?, cant spell for shit when it comes to spanish HAHA)

milenator said:
    @mileykicksass

Did u vote in the poll i sent u on twitter
    btw get iSarcastingING to vote!

I voted =D and i’ll get Jordie too
    =======================

Cool beans!
    Dont really tell everyone about it cause you know ;D

Blah blah blah. This site is becoming such a waste of time. Always talking about these girls’ messes of lives that they created themselves. I’m out. Bye OU! And OU users, don’t let this site pollute your life too much. Commenting/fighting here is not amounting to anything worthwile.

@Milenator

hobobeaatx3

lol bye

Cool beans!
    Dont really tell everyone about it cause you know ;D

Now I’m wonderin’ what this “poll” is ._.

bravo

Anon18??

This is the story.
    This is the video they’re all talking about.

Yo estaba tan bombo sobre la reactivación de Twitter de Demi XD

Usted debe practicar escritura en espanol mas lmao XD

MY MOM IS GETTING ME SUGAR COOKIES! IM SO EXCITED TO EAT THEM

@Milenator

hobobeaatx3
    ========

LOL hobo
    I followed you check your followers list

• Jane.in.Sane

Oh, I should tell you all, I drove for the first time licensed today. Purrtty shweet!

• wavy

I know she had an eating disorder and some other issues, emotional issues, but the coke rumor and sextape with Dave, wich was spread by Anna’s friend lihn, she should clear that up, it’s her rep. She needs to either say it’s true or shut it down, but just say something.

Here’s the gif the anon was talking about.

• KBsuckers

i am so mad right now…has anyone ever added memory to their ipod touch?
    fuck i should have gotten the ipad -_-

• jazzie

im suprisingly watching glee it sucks now and is so confusing i would rather watch secret life

• oceanUP.

Here’s the gif the anon was talking about.

I hope for their sake it was diet.

oceanUP. said:
    Here’s the gif the anon was talking about.

I hope for their sake it was diet.
    ================

HAHAHA -dead-

I get to visit Columbia this weekend -dies-

Mar 15, 2011 @ 05:54 pm

@ddlovato #WelcomeBackDemi http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1Bm241Rri4
    SHAKING AND CRYING.

lol

• jazzie

I didnt recieve the tweet..

OMG SHES BACK@!!!!!!!!

baaaaaaaack…!!!!!!!

(I don’t know why, but this ‘back’ is kind of freaking me out..)

• m

why would she write music for other artists?
    she should make a new cd is what she should do.
    one more like breakout/ the time of our lives,
    i liked can’t be tamed, but i don’t know it was a little to over the top and didn’t really show case her singing ability.
    if she does make a new cd it should have her unreleased song ‘giving you up’ thats one of her best songs.
    how would you know giving you up is one of her best songs? judging from the clip it sucks. IF she makes a new album it should all be new songs written by professional song writers

Ouuf, Demi’s so cutee <3

omg thats jersey girl!? lol

and w.e more important things DEMI IS BACK SHE TWEETED!

• mcwilldieforyoursins

Praise Miley Christ!!!!!

St. Demetria is back on twitter!

Hallelujah

Hope we get more working out tweets.

ddlovato

Guess who’s baaaaaaaack…!!!!!!! 2 minutes ago via Twitterrific

idk how i feel about this…
    Me either..

• TraceSTAN

Come on OU this deserves at fast post

omg thats jersey girl!? lol

and w.e more important things DEMI IS BACK SHE TWEETED!
    ====
    Link to the argument?
    AND OMG I KNOW IM GOIN INSANE

• Jane.in.Sane

Hope we get more working out tweets.
    -*-
    Should I remind you that’s one of the reasons she went to rehab in the first place?

• ohmimiley

Now Miley needs to come back. If Rose is this excited about Demi back on twitter. Imagine what would happen if Miley was back. o.O

• wavy

i love that shes back and all but twitter is shit..why would she come back LOL..w.e im not complaining

• mlydreamer

i want to kiss u my baby. u r so cute. i promise u i will never drink again

whats Dem Dem’s BG now?

• mileykicksass

We should have Demi spam right now

Mar 15, 2011 @ 05:50 pm

Uhh… take some advice.

I legit just wrote everything you said down to remind me

LOLOL… Keep it as your bible. You technically have 2 years of college to decide your major or else you will spend at least a semester or more in college. Do some research! Dabble in things! Most of all, do something you will be passionate about. The worst job would be one you would hate waking up in the morning to goto. You WANT to love waking up in the morning to goto ‘work’. Work shouldn’t feel like ‘work.

Most of all… “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself,” – Irish playwright, George Bernard Shaw.

In her cambio video…
    Demi reminded me of Jessica Simpson, the way she talked and moved and stuff
    *hides in corner*

ar 15, 2011 @ 05:58 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:

omg thats jersey girl!? lol

and w.e more important things DEMI IS BACK SHE TWEETED!
    ====
    Link to the argument?
    AND OMG I KNOW IM GOIN INSANE
    jerseygirl on twitter the anon showed me but this is on ad

ya sure

jerseygirl on twitter the anon showed me but this is on ad

===
    lmao, i ended up finding it on my own, but thanks. so obviously her.

• Just Sayin’

Well no shiz! Thank you Captain Obvious.

• wavy

demi spam later and i wish dd was here she wouldve freaked out

i’ve never seen a Miley tweet before -cries- if she comes back i’ll die

• wavy

lmao, i ended up finding it on my own, but thanks. so obviously her.\

lmaoo

Dance the night away,
    Live your life and stay out on the floor..

i’ve never seen a Miley tweet before -cries- if she comes back i’ll die

====

OMG really? Did u not have twitter then

yeaH

I guess you guys are all to naive to notice when someone is drunk. Look at here eyes!!! they are glassy and blod shot !! thats wat happened when you get drunk! and who the fuck cares if she is. Its her life and we should all stay out of it.

• jazzie

Dd’s gonna have a panic attack lmao

• wavy

WHY DID IT die so suddenly..btw sorry about the caps in the beginning LOL just left them on by mistake

fff

===
    I know… h8rs still gon h8. Hopefully, she doesn’t let things get to her.

WillyVille

Shooting Adultswim’s NTSF:SD:SUV for my bro @PaulScheer.. Having a blast! less than a minute ago via TwitBird

ew go away

Disco.Is.Dead said:

In her cambio video…
    Demi reminded me of Jessica Simpson, the way she talked and moved and stuff
    *hides in corner*
    -*-
    I don’t think they can read this because everyone’s having Demigasms..

• milenator

Miley’s not coming back to twitter I know it
    she says she hates twitter
    and its probably good idea cause haters would constantly reply to her =\

but if she did I’d die

I have a question …
    I dont want yall to think im stupid or something, but
    with demi’s eating disorder, is it because she was eating too much, or not enough ?

im having a mini panic attack right now

EWWWW WILLY

• idkMyBFFjill

Gahhhh I miss the old days when Demi and Selena were the only people on twitter and just tweeted each other. /endrant

• idkMyBFFjill

Nina, this killed me “who put that poor monkey in jeans on a sweltering day”

Finally. Organized pictures <3

Mar 15, 2011 @ 06:06 pm

EWWWW WILLY

ikr he had to ruin it

n her cambio video…
    Demi reminded me of Jessica Simpson, the way she talked and moved and stuff
    *hides in corner*
    -*-
    I don’t think they can read this because everyone’s having Demigasms..
    ~~~

Lmao, thats okay
    after posting it I got a little afraid on any demi-stan reply ehe

im having a mini panic attack right now

lets hope she unfollowed shortys and Joes ass.. js

Mar 15, 2011 @ 06:05 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:

===
    I know… h8rs still gon h8. Hopefully, she doesn’t let things get to her.

thats the reason i didnt want her back :/..i do hope she doesnt take it to heart

Disco.Is.Dead said:

I have a question …
    I dont want yall to think im stupid or something, but

I think she had bulimia.

Disco.Is.Dead said:

I have a question …
    I dont want yall to think im stupid or something, but
    -*-
    I thought she was bullimic, so I think that would be too much.

• mlydreamer

i wanna kiss u

SHE UNFOLLOWED NICK

Mar 15, 2011 @ 06:07 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:

Nina, this killed me “who put that poor monkey in jeans on a sweltering day”

lmaooo ikr

@jazzie she unfollowed joe a loooong time ago where have you been!? LOL

demi post

• Niley_Bang_That_Drum

Crap I was waiting for ugly ass Selena fans to jump on her. Make em look like morons. Oh wait… they already do. Scratch that.

SHE UNFOLLOWED NICK

WHY TELL ME THIS ANON MY DREAMS OF HAVING DICK AS A COUPLE ARE RUINED FOR LIFEEE!

SHE UNFOLLOWED NICK
    =======

All the Nemi stans will probably cry and crawl under a rock

@jazzie she unfollowed joe a loooong time ago where have you been!? LOL

ive been dead

• ohmimiley

Our 14 year old dog, Abbey, died last month. The day after she died, my 4 year old daughter Meredith was crying and talking about how much she missed Abbey. She asked if we could write a letter to God so that when Abbey got to heaven, God would recognize her. I told her that I thought we could so she dictated these words:

Dear God, Will you please take care of my dog? She died yesterday and is with you in heaven. I miss her very much. I am happy that you let me have her as my dog even though she got sick.

I hope you will play with her. She likes to play with balls and to swim. I am sending a picture of her so when you see her You will know that she is my dog. I really miss her.

Love, Meredith

We put the letter in an envelope with a picture of Abbey and Meredith and addressed it to God/Heaven. We put our return address on it. Then Meredith pasted several stamps on the front of the envelope because she said it would take lots of stamps to get the letter all the way to heaven. That afternoon she dropped it into the letter box at the post office.

A few days later, she asked if God had gotten the letter yet. I told her that I thought He had.

Yesterday, there was a package wrapped in gold paper on our front porch addressed, ‘To Meredith’ in an unfamiliar hand. Meredith opened it. Inside was a book by Mr. Rogers called, ‘When a Pet Dies.’

Taped to the inside front cover was the letter we had written to God in its opened envelope. On the opposite page was the picture of Abbey & Meredith and this note:

Dear Meredith,

Abbey arrived safely in heaven. Having the picture was a big help. I recognized Abbey right away.

Abbey isn’t sick anymore. Her spirit is here with me just like it stays in your heart. Abbey loved being your dog.

Since we don’t need our bodies in heaven, I don’t have any pockets to keep your picture in, so I am sending it back to you in this little book for you to keep and have something to remember Abbey by.

Thank you for the beautiful letter and thank your mother for helping you write it and sending it to me. What a wonderful mother you have. I picked her especially for you.

I send my blessings every day and remember that I love you very much. By the way, I’m easy to find, I am wherever there is love.

Love, God

OMG… I’m like about to cry.

SHE UNFOLLOWED NICK

LMAO

• marinawashiski

milenator said:

I actually never thought she was
    even if she was I wouldnt really care
    Ive had my moments too ;D

THIS

• wavy

im out to the demi post PEACE OUT and omg she unfollowed nick…hmmmmmm

• xdolshhex

SHE UNFOLLOWED NICK
    ____
    O.O

I think she had bulimia.
    ~~~

She was ? :O
    I had no idea… Ive been to afraid to ask.
    well, respecting her even more now ..

Love, God

… I’m like about to cry.

tl;dr

RIP Jeans Icon. ~

• Jane.in.Sane

ICON TEST! TESTING? TESTING?? 1.2.3?
    (This is only my passing icon until @ohmymiley makes mine lol)

tl;dr

It’s on you. It really is an amazing story. You’re missing out. So I ain’t even mad.

milenator said:
    i’ve never seen a Miley tweet before -cries- if she comes back i’ll die

====

OMG really? Did u not have twitter then
    nope I just got twitter 6 weeks ago…I only got it because I was pressured into it by these guys here -glares at everyone-

• ohmimiley

ICON TEST! TESTING? TESTING?? 1.2.3?
    (This is only my passing icon until @ohmymiley makes mine lol)

Wait.. When did you give me the gif? I musta missed it ._.

• xdolshhex

ICON TEST! TESTING? TESTING?? 1.2.3?
    (This is only my passing icon until @ohmymiley makes mine lol)
    ___
    My mom loves Amelie ._.

• xdolshhex

Wait.. When did you give me the gif? I musta missed it ._.
    ___
    Lmao.

jsbhads

SHE UNFOLLOWED NICK
    *cue the Inception score*

r ppl still here

Jenny…change your icon now

• Disco.Is.Dead

Wait.. When did you give me the gif? I musta missed it ._.
    ~~~

is your icon the same interview as the gifs on the right side of this? :

Jenny…change your icon now

She’s so pretty though :\

ohmimiley said:

ICON TEST! TESTING? TESTING?? 1.2.3?
    (This is only my passing icon until @ohmymiley makes mine lol)

Wait.. When did you give me the gif? I musta missed it ._.
    -*-
    Ooops lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj0CK_jgNns&feature=related basically from 0:40-0:41 (the same clip my icon pic is from, but instead could you make it so you don’t see the spoon at the beginning and then it kinda pops up)

SEE THIS! SEE THIS!

good 2 kno>>

YEP!

xdolshhex said:

ICON TEST! TESTING? TESTING?? 1.2.3?
    (This is only my passing icon until @ohmymiley makes mine lol)
    ___
    My mom loves Amelie ._.
    -*-
    I also <3 Amelie. My favorite movie!

• xSweetCandyxx

Glad that she wasn’t drunk…but evan if she was it’s not a big deal she is 18 there a lot of people much younger than her so they drink and nobody cares……

why would she write music for other artists?
    she should make a new cd is what she should do.
    one more like breakout/ the time of our lives,

Mar 15, 2011 @ 06:17 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

Wait.. When did you give me the gif? I musta missed it ._.

is your icon the same interview as the gifs on the right side of this? :

EWWW WTF?

Disco.Is.Dead said:

-*-
    That’s an awful lot of studs!

ppl have migrated

• HailieMathers

Ohh yeah sure okay. People actually buy this shit just because someone says it? Why aren’t people holding her up when she wa;ls around at night any other time? Maybe it’s just different at 2 am.

• ohmimiley

Whew. I was worried for a sec.

Whew. I was worried for a sec.

our website: http://www.asyup.com

BEST QUALITY GUARANTEE!!
    SAFTY & HONESTY GUARANTEE!!
    FAST & PROMPT DELIVERY GUARANTEE!!

Packing: All the products are packed with original boxes and tags also retro cards/ code
    numder
    A ir jo rdan (1-24) sh oes ($33)
    Ha ndba gs(Coach,ed har dy,lv,d&g) ($35)
    Bik ini (Ed har dy,polo) ($25)
    dfghs sfhgsdhs

that was obvious. stupids.

You can’t tell from these pics if Miley’s stumbling or not going into the hotel. There are women holding on to her but that doesn’t mean they are holding her up. There’s no video, there were phony drunk pics of Miley done before. Maybe they were holding her back because she’s been aggressive with paps lately and they didn’t want another incident.

She was..

• ohmimiley

I may be bad, but I’m perfectly good at it.

Mar 15, 2011 @ 04:59 pm
    jazzie said:

eww snorting coke is nasty a bong is much better ;)
    —————-

or weed, just weed

Mar 15, 2011 @ 04:56 pm

Here’s the gif the anon was talking about.

thats the one i saw! where the blond looks like Chelsea..hmmm

Fincheal needs to get back together screw Fuinn

• KBsuckers

thats the one i saw! where the blond looks like Chelsea..hmmm

i thought the same lol

or weed, just weed

true that anon true that

• jazzie

I sorta hate Quinn now use to love her

jazzie said:

or weed, just weed

true that anon true that

you Black up today?

jazzie said:

Fincheal needs to get back together screw Fuinn
    -*-
    Oh, I forgot, Glee is why everyone’s not here lol.

• ohmimiley

I’m always the awkward last comment.

So no one’s happy for me -_- fuck you too

Mar 15, 2011 @ 04:59 pm
    jazzie said:

eww snorting coke is nasty a bong is much better ;)
    —————-

or weed, just weed
    =============

Weed is good for you
    I dont get why its illegal
    Cigs kill you….

And HEY!

So no one’s happy for me -_- fuck you too
    =======

I replied to your twitter status about it

you Black up today?

… wait what? xD

• ohmimiley

OMG IM GONNA DIE! THEY’RE NOT GONNA SELL CAPTAIN CRUNCH ANYMORE. Apparently it’s too sugary and has no nutritional value, whatsoever. Pshh…

CONGRATS, ROSE! *throws confetti*

• milenator

Oh, I forgot, Glee is why everyone’s not here lol.
    =====

I honestly dont watch Glee…..so…..yeah

jazzie said:

you Black up today?

… wait what? xD

Just an expression for “have you smoked weed today?” LOL

milenator said:
    So no one’s happy for me -_- fuck you too
    =======

I replied to your twitter status about it

lol I know I replied back =P

Mar 15, 2011 @ 05:07 pm

GOTTA HAVE DAT BOWL,
    GOTTA HAVE CEREAL.

…on a serious note. I just bought a box last week. o_o stalking up. Gonna sell it on eBay for 1,0000000000000$$$$$

STORY TIME

TITLE: MY TEACHER IS RUDE

ok so today in class i was sleeping but i still heard people talking then i heard my friend say to my other friend oh you got miley 7 things on your ipod, then he yelled it, YOU GOT MILEY ON YOUR IPOD..and the other kid was like yea and i have the last song its GREAT, then my teacher was like no one cares about miley shes a drug addict anyway!..right when i heard that i woke up..and my face was like

and then i went back to sleep

THE END

Weed is good for you
    I dont get why its illegal
    Cigs kill you….

i heard they destroy your brain cells, slowly, but other than that they’re good.

Just an expression for “have you smoked weed today?” LOL

oh well not since last week idk ive lost count of course ;)

• Jane.in.Sane

I guess Anon18 isn’t here. :( Well, I guess she does have a life outside of this sight…
    *closes lonely Youtube videos*

CONGRATS, ROSE! *throws confetti*

i’m so excited =D Columbia is amazing

• idkMyBFFjill

@mileykicksass Congrats!! Just saw it on twitter.

i heard vanessa and zac smoke weed

Mar 15, 2011 @ 05:06 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

And HEY!

Mar 15, 2011 @ 05:07 pm

GOTTA HAVE DAT BOWL,
    GOTTA HAVE CEREAL.

-*-
    W-W-W-What???? None of the Captain Crunch cereals??
    Dude, I just had the Peanut Butter crunch kind this morning…

HEY ELLIE

Are they selling Peanut Butter Crunch still? If so then i’m cool

• Just Sayin’

I will now watch and see how many subsequent posts think they’re first.

• DropTheWorldx

Lol, I knew it. Gossip sites are so stupid.

yeah right!

5th

• oceanUP.

Miley Christ would never! Flawless Perfection.

• w

At 3 AM though? ;)
    Werq it management.

• ljs1202

She must’ve been drunk to leave the house wearing THAT!

Mar 15, 2011 @ 05:10 pm

Mar 15, 2011 @ 05:06 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

And HEY!

Thank you OU, one kind robot says hello at least.

And HEY T.

But hey, I still love her :)

Just an expression for “have you smoked weed today?” LOL

oh well not since last week idk ive lost count of course ;)

Lol, one of my friend keeps tempting me..how bad is it the first time?

• Jane.in.Sane

@Rosie Where in Colombia??

GOTTA HAVE DAT BOWL,
    GOTTA HAVE CEREAL.

I’ll buy it from you. Like, not even kidding. So what if it’s no good for you, and knocks a couple years off of ya… It’s fucking amazing, okay? Let those health nut parents keep it away from their children, and let others enjoy. I’m starting a petition or something! xD

HEY ELLIE

Hey Nina

• mileykicksass

@mileykicksass Congrats!! Just saw it on twitter.
    thanks

oh my god, joe looks bad in these new photos

• jazzie

Lol, one of my friend keeps tempting me..how bad is it the first time?

dont smoke da weed seriously that shit fucks you up i mean look at me

• mileykicksass

@Rosie Where in Colombia??
    lmaoooo Columbia University

• idkMyBFFjill

Thank you OU, one kind robot says hello at least.

And HEY T.
    =====

HEY TINA

My internet died…
    What are we talking about here ?

Mar 15, 2011 @ 05:13 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:

Thank you OU, one kind robot says hello at least.

And HEY T.
    =====

Okay the nightmares might start soon if I keep seeing that icon. It has the same effect on me as clowns. When will that be changed?

• idkMyBFFjill

This icon needs to go…brb.

HI NINA

• jazzie

Seriously there getting rid of captin crunch fml

mileykicksass said:

@Rosie Where in Colombia??
    lmaoooo Columbia University
    -*-
    Well geez sorry, my bad lol. That really is wonderful though. One of the best colleges in the world – have fun in NYC! :D

• oceanUP.

@idkMyBFFjill I <3 your icon. Flawless Perfection.

I have never taste Captain Crunch before…

congrats Rose :)

• Jane.in.Sane

Can anyone make me an gif?!?!?!?!? Purrrtyy please??

My internet died…
    What are we talking about here ?

Well OceanUP & I are discussing what will happen when they don’t sell Captain Crunch any longer. Rose is looking at Colombia University this weekend. Jazzie & Ellie are talking about weed.

• oceanUP.

Omg… an OU user got accepted into Columbia University?! Twitter user and OU user name please, Im going to tweet congrats & tell the world!

• ohmimiley

Can anyone make me an gif?!?!?!?!? Purrrtyy please??

Gif icon? Sure.

• Jane.in.Sane

I have never taste Captain Crunch before…
    -*-
    You’ve missed out on the beauty in life…ok…more like the calories. *shrugs* Still…

Mar 15, 2011 @ 05:12 pm

GOTTA HAVE DAT BOWL,
    GOTTA HAVE CEREAL.

The box I currently have is half empty. Im going to buy more tomorrow probably LMFAO. Where do you live? Ill ship to US only.

no one appreciates my story..FINE

Dat teacher needs to STFU. I appreciate you waking up to make that face! I really do. :P Miley Cyrus & Wavy ftw. (:

the only college that would except me is community college…JS

oceanUP. said:
    @idkMyBFFjill I <3 your icon. Flawless Perfection.
    ====
    Thank you OU, but Sarah day’s over for now. Back to default.

~~~

Well, 1) thanks for filling me in lmao
    2) THEYR NOT SELLING CAPTAIN CRUNCH ANYMORE !? :O
    3)Congratulations Rosiee ! <3

lmao I love Puck

• idkMyBFFjill

So my entire family forgot my mom’s bday today…typical.

the only college that would except me is community college…JS

Wavy dont go in late anymore and this wont happen!

• Lovato4President

<====Dirty Thoughts…
    lol

• ohmimiley

Hahaha, it’s just so good. Yes, buy more! I’m gonna buy, like, ten boxes. That should last a while. Ima save the last one & put it in a Time Capsule or something. So others in the future may enjoy it’s deliciousness. And I reside in California.

Mar 15, 2011 @ 04:17 pm

RT @CheyneThomas:
    March 8th.

drugs, sex, alcohol!

Mar 15, 2011 @ 05:08 pm

STORY TIME

TITLE: MY TEACHER IS RUDE

and then i went back to sleep

THE END

In your dream was everyone nodding their head like yeah.

• mileykicksass

wavy your teacher is a bitch -_-

cool :)

Mar 15, 2011 @ 05:08 pm

STORY TIME

TITLE: MY TEACHER IS RUDE

and then i went back to sleep

THE END

I read. Cool story bruh. Not much I can say to that though. lol.

the only college that would except me is community college…JS
    ===

Ditto…

LOL thanks Disco <3

Mar 15, 2011 @ 05:18 pm

no one appreciates my story..FINE

lol thanks she really does i hate her..she kicks me out of class just cause i crawled under the table and pulled my friends leg my friend screamed cause she thought it was a mouse it was really funny, then i got kicked out RME i was just having a little fun

KBsuckers said:
    Mar 15, 2011 @ 04:16 pm
    <====Dirty Thoughts…
    el oh el!! xD
    your icon -nods head-

ohmimiley said:

Can anyone make me an gif?!?!?!?!? Purrrtyy please??

Gif icon? Sure.
    From around 0:40-0:41 When she lifts up the spoon – thanks again :D

idkMyBFFjill said:

So my entire family forgot my mom’s bday today…typical.

Awwwww, et tu Tina? LOL.

• jazzie

is everyone in this psot? :)

RadarOnline.com has learned that a young, unnamed Hollywood actress has been caught on camera snorting cocaine.

The video, a small clip of which was viewed by RadarOnline.com, was touted by the source as “footage that makes the Miley Cyrus bong video look like a Disney movie” but had all the faces blurred out to protect their anonymity.

In the clip, a young brunette wearing a pink tank top and a black and white cardigan is seen sitting at a table lined with mounds of cocaine and rolled up $100 bills used for snorting.

“There is more than one famous person in the footage,” the source told RadarOnline.com.

Also appearing in the footage with her is a blonde girl and two young men, who at one point joke about using a one dollar bill rather than a hundred to snort a line.

“Look how f***ing high I am…I’m going to snort out of a f***ing one!” one of the anonymous guys said.

“Please don’t do it,” the other guy said back, laughing.

“You know how many n***ers have put their hands on that s**t?!”

In the video, the table is littered with martini and shot glasses, among the countless lines of cocaine — which the party-goers both snort and swipe their fingers through.

The unidentified starlet is just the latest in a string of young actresses who have been caught in a scandal recently: Miley Cyrus caught on camera taking a hit from a bong, Demi Lovato entering a rehab treatment facility and Lindsay Lohan’s ongoing legal issues and addiction battles.

Seems like another young star is about to join their infamous hall of shame.

• milenator

“Please don’t do it,” the other guy said back, laughing.

“You know how many n***ers have put their hands on that s**t?!”

Seems like another young star is about to join their infamous hall of shame.
    ====================

Cool story bro
    my question who the ef is that
    -_____-

Lovato4President said:
    <====Dirty Thoughts…
    lol

lol hello, don’t think we’ve ‘met’ I am the perverted Miley stan =P

Mar 15, 2011 @ 05:20 pm
    ohmimiley said:

K cool. Ill meet u for some starbucks sometime, and you bring milk. I’ll bring the cereal. nbd.

We will enjoy it together.

TITLE: MY TEACHER IS RUDE

============
    Lol… one of my teachers and I like to bash bieber occasionally.

• wavy

In your dream was everyone nodding their head like yeah.
    -===\
    lmaoo it wasnt a dream it happened today

• wavy

I read. Cool story bruh. Not much I can say to that though. lol.
    LOL im stealing that gif btw

• jazzie

Tina whos in your icon is that joe and Camilla?

• idkMyBFFjill

So my entire family forgot my mom’s bday today…typical.

Awwwww, et tu Tina? LOL.
    ===
    Well, I remembered like yesterday and days prior, but this morning she was all like … guess what today is… and we’re like “oooooh right, HAPPY BDAY”. But she really doesn’t mind lol.

• Jane.in.Sane

@Rosie You are so lucky, by the way. I really want to go to Colombia, but I probably have a better chance of going to NYU. Do you have any idea what your major is going to be yet?

STORY TIME

TITLE: MY TEACHER IS RUDE

and then i went back to sleep

THE END
    =============

:o
    aelrj;rlbjkrjg that bitch ass teacher

idkMyBFFjill said:

TITLE: MY TEACHER IS RUDE

============
    Lol… one of my teachers and I like to bash bieber occasionally.

That’s why
    a. She was out till 3 AM with an avid drinker at a 21+ night club, and b. Her eyes were red and glossy, right?
    LOLOL. Her reps are pathetic. Just say she was fucking drinking. NBD.

jazzie said:
    Tina whos in your icon is that joe and Camilla?
    ========
    Yep…which side is which? o_O

• oceanUP.

@MileyKickAss Rose, what’s your twitter?

• milenator

Lol… one of my teachers and I like to bash bieber occasionally.
    ====

I wish I had a teacher like that

• Jane.in.Sane

CAPTAIN CRUNCH IS NOT WALKING THE GANG-PLANK!!!
    *flits around like Tinker Bell*

Yep…which side is which? o_O

right Camilla other Joe?

I have actually stuffed pillows in my shirt and re-enacted that gif before what

• mileykicksass

No and that’s what worries me =\ I have no idea what I want my major to be even though i’ve tried narrowing it down

Mar 15, 2011 @ 05:24 pm

That’s why
    LOLOL. Her reps are pathetic. Just say she was fucking drinking. NBD.

Let’s not forget… she was definitely dressed in #classy work clothes.

• milenator

Annalynne(peacelovehearts) main twitter profile pic should be her holding captain crunch instead of lucky charms

So…..my dad picked the wrong cookies… >:(

• idkMyBFFjill

Lol… one of my teachers and I like to bash bieber occasionally.
    ====

I wish I had a teacher like that
    ====
    It’s awesome. He’s got a super dry and sarcastic sense of humor, so chill.

lmao Mercedes is singing a song hell to the nooo reminds me of:

@Oceanup
    Yes. Starbucks is yummy too. What if they got rid of that? I’d have no reason to live! ._. But yay! They’re not getting rid of it now! Health ruining cereal, staying, FTW (:

• idkMyBFFjill

Lol, one of my friend keeps tempting me..how bad is it the first time?

dont smoke da weed seriously that shit fucks you up i mean look at me
    ====
    LOLOL, k i probably won’t. just curious. thx.

• mileykicksass

@MileyKickAss Rose, what’s your twitter?

.______.

Anna’s twitter is AnnaCOliver

I think the C means…….

• mileykicksass

“Please don’t do it,” the other guy said back, laughing.

“You know how many n***ers have put their hands on that s**t?!”

Seems like another young star is about to join their infamous hall of shame.
    O_o I actually read this shit too

<====Dirty Thoughts…

0_o pfft bitch please =P

• KBsuckers

your icon -nods head-
    haha IKR xD

Hey guys.

• jazzie

Daren: My dream wedding…um..I’ll probably marry the mother of my child.
    Shai: It will definitely be with Ricky and maybe with an outdoor setting.
    holy shit Ramy -dies- ( they are talking about there dream weddings for there charcthers :D

• KBsuckers

*cough* cunt *cough*
    haha agreed!

Cool story bro
    my question who the ef is that -_____-

it was claimed to be Demi…

0_o pfft bitch please =P

=========

XD

Jenny <3

• KBsuckers

Mar 15, 2011 @ 04:30 pm
    Hey guys.
    hiya :)

• milenator

all this tsunami footage Im seeing on tv looks like its from a movie but its real O.O

• jazzie

lmao poor Ellie on twitter i saw what she wrote

Hey guys.

========

Sup

• KBsuckers

does anyone else see the IMVU adv at the top of this post?
    that shit annoys me!! -_-

• ohmimiley

Rosie <3 Your icon is all gone.
    OMG... Justin Bieber singing S&M ._.

@milenator

your icon looks as if Miley is a plastic from mean girls

• wavy

“Please don’t do it,” the other guy said back, laughing.

“You know how many n***ers have put their hands on that s**t?!”

Seems like another young star is about to join their infamous hall of shame.
    Chelsea Kane and Nichole..idk about Nichole but i think its definitely Chelsea the blond look soo much like her havent seen the face but there hair and the body…and since Nichole and her are friends she can be the brunette…..just a guess

Hey KB. Hey milenator (:

ohmimiley said:

Rosie Your icon is all gone.
    … Justin Bieber singing S&M ._.

That’s not Justin. That’s Ester Dean.

I have actually stuffed pillows in my shirt and re-enacted that gif before what

lmao I thought you might have. Ahhhh not that I imagine what you do in spare time LOL.

• wavy

jazzie lol i can be late all i want!

so weird, yet… magical

You need a Bieber icon back. Just not the same without it ._. It completes you.

-*-
    What are you interested in??

LMAO @TINAS ICON xD

Quinns a bitch

Mar 15, 2011 @ 05:27 pm
    Mar 15, 2011 @ 05:24 pm

That’s why
    LOLOL. Her reps are pathetic. Just say she was fucking drinking. NBD.

Let’s not forget… she was definitely dressed in #classy work clothes.
    =============

That outfit was horrendous.
    Can we pray for #JesusChrist to help #MileyChrist?

Idkmybffjill’s icon..WHAT THE FUCK????!

I have actually stuffed pillows in my shirt and re-enacted that gif before what

=========
    We probably couldn’t be friends if you knew lol..jk.

Jane.in.Sane said:

-*-
    What are you interested in??

a lot of stuff…you see my problem

• idkMyBFFjill

Idkmybffjill’s icon..WHAT THE FUCK????!
    ======
    I own photoshop, what can i say

lmao Mercedes is singing a song hell to the nooo reminds me of:
    ~~~

Lmao, my computers being stupid and keeps freezing… It froze while her mouth was open at a certain point and she looked just like a walrus lmfao :S

aww poor Racheal on glee <3

@mileykicksass

Major in Miley

• Jane.in.Sane

@Disco – who’s the girl in your icon??? And, I think like someone said, it is really weird seeing you without a Bieber icon.

• mileykicksass

Idkmybffjill’s icon..WHAT THE FUCK????!
    lmaooo

why are joe stans so uptight?

• idkMyBFFjill

@OceanUP, if you’re still here, is Shakur Green a legit producer? because I never fail to get a response out of him, and that just seems sketchy.

milenator said:
    @mileykicksass

Major in Miley

LOL I would pass without even trying XD

Quinns a bitch

~~~~

I know.. I was starting to like her again, I just took like 2892374 steps back to hating her
    I hate the way she talks .

• ohmimiley

Screw it. I’m going to Cosmetology School.

Mar 15, 2011 @ 05:30 pm

Mar 15, 2011 @ 05:27 pm
    Mar 15, 2011 @ 05:24 pm

That’s why
    LOLOL. Her reps are pathetic. Just say she was fucking drinking. NBD.

Let’s not forget… she was definitely dressed in #classy work clothes.
    =============

That outfit was horrendous.
    Can we pray for #JesusChrist to help #MileyChrist?

@BFFJill your icon’s disturbing me.

so weird, yet… magical

You need a Bieber icon back. Just not the same without it ._. It completes you.
    ~~~

Agreed, I feel empty
    imma change it now… im also going through a bieber withdrawal … He needs to come back to this side of the planet . ASAP

Mar 15, 2011 @ 05:33 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:

LOL they seem fake but maybe they like the attention?

• mileykicksass

Screw it. I’m going to Cosmetology School.
    lol

Jane.in.Sane said:

-*-
    What are you interested in??

a lot of stuff…you see my problem

• jazzie

I hate the way she talks .

I know she was so sweet while pregnant now shes just the mean hbic and racheal use to annoy me but now i love her and feel bad for her tbh

Anonymous said
    @BFFJill your icon’s disturbing me.
    ======

I laughed at her icon :D

• TraceSTAN

That outfit was horrendous.
    Can we pray for #JesusChrist to help #MileyChrist?

lol

I’m serious. I want to become a makeup artist. Or a photographer. ._.

I wonder if they add private parts to wax figures?

ohmimiley said:

Screw it. I’m going to Cosmetology School.
    -*-
    Police school is the way to go. Get to carry guns and pepper spray with you all the time and get buff – it’s a good deal. Better than braiding anyone’s hair..

Mar 15, 2011 @ 05:33 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:

I honestly have no idea. But if I remember correctly Shakur Green was the one who started the Niley album rumor… smh. Smells like the crap T33nSource spews.

Your gif btw, flawless perfection. Joe was actually in love with himself at one point. <3

Mar 15, 2011 @ 05:35 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

That outfit was horrendous.
    Can we pray for #JesusChrist to help #MileyChrist?

lmao

PS HEY

I have so many Miley gifs/wallpapers/pics O.O

What happened to Demi’s coketape/sextape with Dave Osborn? Is she going to talk about it? Also, is she still dating pedobear?

lmao no! she was totally drunk and drugged

WAVY <3

• ohmimiley

YAY! You’re using the icon!

ohmimiley said:
    YAY! You’re using the icon!
    =========

Is he having an orgasm

• jazzie

hey Wavy Demi had her twitter back for like 5 minutes!

==========================

LOL i couldnt imagine those two doing that XD
    but ya never know
    Ive seen a gif of it
    the blond looks like anna oliver though
    maybe that footage are just regular people doing it and they blurred their faces to make it look worth something

• ohmimiley

That’s not Justin. That’s Ester Dean.

NOWAI. It has to be him. Sounds exactly like him…

<====SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE IT

• KBsuckers

i totally love that gif xD

NOWAI. It has to be him. Sounds exactly like him…

No it’s not.

I think it’s Chelsea too and you’d think it would be Nichole but the girl in the video was too big to be her. Nichole is very petite.

Mar 15, 2011 @ 04:36 pm

WAVY <3
    HOLA!

AND HEY JAZZIE YEA I KNOW BUT IT WAS A FALSE ALARM, GOOD TWITTER IS EVIL! I RATHER HER JUST SNEAK ON HER FRIENDS OR SISTERS TWITTER LOL

• wavy

true but when i saw like a gif of the video and saw the blond i just automatically thought of chelsea cause the back looks just like her o.O

• mileykicksass

Wavy Crees que alguien aquí sabe espanol, además de nosotros en este momento? lmao

• jazzie

people got so pissed.. i was one of those people xD

ar 15, 2011 @ 04:36 pm

stfu and eat the meat

Did OU post that video where a paparazzi slightly brushes against Miley’s mom by accident and Miley starts telling him “How dare you hurt my mom, you could’ve injured her, etc.” I can’t find it anymore :P

• KBsuckers

No it’s not.

she is like a older female version of Justin Bieber

Did OU post that video where a paparazzi slightly brushes against Miley’s mom by accident and Miley overreacts like crazy. It’s hilarious, but i can’t find it.

Did OU post that video where a paparazzi slightly brushes against Miley’s mom by accident and Miley overreacts like crazy?

Mar 15, 2011 @ 04:41 pm

LOL creo que no

stfu and eat the meat

LMAO such a good Demi stan xD

Did OU post the video where a pap slightly touches Tish by accident and Miley goes coocoo on him?

Can someone PLEASE post the supposed Demi coke gif

Mar 15, 2011 @ 04:41 pm

ar 15, 2011 @ 04:36 pm

stfu and eat the meat

I want her to talk about that shit. This is one of those either clear up the rumor, say the truth, or it will forever hunt your ass.

yo se hablar tambien

• jazzie

I can’t find the video where this pap brushes against Tish and Miley goes nuts on him. Does anyone know what I’m talking about?

And I’m pretty sure Demi did do coke, I don’t think she was an addict, I think she did it recreationally. But she definitely snorted some, she did it at a party and ashley’s friend, the same who went to Miley’s party, before her birthday, saw her. It was two years ago, in early 2009. She also went to SWAC taping during the first season and knew all about Demi’s ed, everyone on set knew about it.

• wavy

if its fake why should she talk about it?..they already said she was in there for cutting/eating disorder that shouldve destroyed the rumors but people want to believe what they want

No it’s not.

.___________________________. Dreamkiller.

• wavy

crack is whack, weed is what you need..im sure demi knows this….

• KBsuckers

Mar 15, 2011 @ 04:43 pm
    Can someone PLEASE post the supposed Demi coke gif
    wtf are you talking about???????

• ohmimiley

There was a Demi sextape…?

y does everyone have to critize her on everything she does -.-

• jazzie

I want to be a child life specialist

demi is back again JUST FYI

Mar 15, 2011 @ 05:34 pm

Mar 15, 2011 @ 05:33 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:

LOL they seem fake but maybe they like the attention?

• jazzie

i said what i wanted to be when im older and OU spammed me O__O

My brother said that but what if I like keep switching and switching O.O

• idkMyBFFjill

@BFFJill your icon’s disturbing me.
    ====
    My icons tend to do that.

• Jane.in.Sane

I wonder if they add private parts to wax figures?
    -*-
    I don’t think it matters for Bieber, since we all know his would be miniscule.

lol so if people don’t find joe attractive it means that they hate him because they’re either a taylor or demi fan? wtf these joe stans, i don’t find him attractive and i’m not a taylro or demi fan and i dont hate him, i just don’t care about him or the jonas brothers. i’m more of a selena fan and i dont hate nick either.

Mar 15, 2011 @ 05:33 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:

My brother said that but what if I like keep switching and switching O.O
    -*-
    I think for some majors you have to make up credits but for most it isn’t a big deal.

ICON TEST 123

this is bullshit. miley was there with 3 of her friends. cheyne, m, and some girl i dont know.
    that has nothing to do with dr luke, nice excuse miley.

that joe stan was mad LOL

• idkMyBFFjill

LOL they seem fake but maybe they like the attention?

=====
    Dead…
    my life becomes more of a lie everyday.

• Disco.Is.Dead

I don’t think it matters for Bieber, since we all know his would be miniscule.
    ~~~

Mar 15, 2011 @ 05:40 pm

that joe stan was mad LOL

On anything disney? Yeah, I know. She even involved Selena and I was like wtf! lol

• TraceSTAN

Hey Wavy try Demi’s twitter now. It is working again.

• idkMyBFFjill

So can Demi’s twitter stop being bipolar and just come back for good..

Mar 15, 2011 @ 05:31 pm

Jane.in.Sane said:

-*-
    What are you interested in??

a lot of stuff…you see my problem

You should consider English since that school is most well known for their bomb English Program. Well that and law.

@Oceanup.

I think I found a suggest for an icon

Idk if it’ll work but im just suggesting
    around 0:36

mileyopolis

really miley? you met “dr luke” at 1 am for a meeting? with cheyne, m, & some random girl? facebook says different. meeting my ass. less than 20 seconds ago via web

k

Thanks for the sweet tweet oceanup <3

Mar 15, 2011 @ 05:37 pm
    milenator said:

I found this tweet OMG XD

@TeamMileyNY
    Miley Cyrus Fan

They would. LOL. I met the J-14 people at an interview one time… They have absolutely no idea what they’re doing. At least the magazine interviewers…. They just ask trivia. That is all. They met me and were like, high we’re big fans and ughh we check your site like 4 times a day. Then the other girl was like… well actually… like every hour.

I don’t think it matters for Bieber, since we all know his would be miniscule.

• idkMyBFFjill

Yeahhh I can’t check Demi’s twitter until that background changes.

Mar 15, 2011 @ 05:41 pm

Mar 15, 2011 @ 05:40 pm

that joe stan was mad LOL

lol yea like people can think hes un attractive doesnt mean they hate him SMH

Mar 15, 2011 @ 05:37 pm
    milenator said:

I found this tweet OMG XD

@TeamMileyNY
    Miley Cyrus Fan

====

Lolololololol

wtf is up with demi’s twitter?

• wavy

@ellie yea i saw, thats what i meant in the comment where i said demis back

idkMyBFFjill said:

Yeahhh I can’t check Demi’s twitter until that background changes.

I was just thinking that. If real that would be the first thing she changes.

What was Demi’s twitter background?

Mar 15, 2011 @ 05:44 pm

Mar 15, 2011 @ 05:41 pm

Mar 15, 2011 @ 05:40 pm

that joe stan was mad LOL

lol yea like people can think hes un attractive doesnt mean they hate him SMH

mte. finding someone unattractive= hating? lol

• TraceSTAN

What was Demi’s twitter background?

A jonas tour one.

edit added pic

Mar 15, 2011 @ 04:41 pm

LOL creo que no

Yo estaba tan bombo sobre la reactivación de Twitter de Demi XD

ar 15, 2011 @ 04:43 pm

Can someone PLEASE post the supposed Demi coke gif

coke video* not demi coke video..it isnt demi, tmz already denied the video because it was fake.

@mileykicksass

Did u vote in the poll i sent u on twitter
    btw get iSarcastingING to vote!

xd

WHAT? THE TWITTER IS BACK AGAIN?

@SoloJoeStan
    @shaunaelovesyou

omg i can’t

• jazzie

ughhh gimp takes like 20 minutes to open ._.

milenator said:
    @mileykicksass

Did u vote in the poll i sent u on twitter
    btw get iSarcastingING to vote!

I voted =D and i’ll get Jordie too

Mar 15, 2011 @ 05:38 pm

My brother said that but what if I like keep switching and switching O.O

Uhh… take some advice.

And Demi’s twitter is…?

I wish oceanUP was here so I could ask her/him something, I need to know if it’s true or not.

when parents ask you …
    “Hey , did you get home safely?”

“No, I died, four times.”

Lmaao, so truee

• ohmimiley

@milenator What’s your twitter? :)

ohmimiley said:
    @milenator What’s your twitter? :)
    ==============================

what’s yours I dont really wanna reveal it here…

• Noo_Idea

hooola a todos :)

mte. finding someone unattractive= hating? lol

lol im going to keep reading this is funny haha

Demi’s twitter BG just changed…does that mean it’s her

• idkMyBFFjill

I don’t watch Kingsley but I love all the gifs people make of him. It’s funny!