UCLA Girl Alexandra, Asian In Library Rant

Alexandra is now getting death threats & UCLA Chancellor has apologized.

  • Lilly

    I can not believe you posted this OU. The number of things you choose to post and don’t post astounded me. Since when did OU decided to be on top of current news?

    Now for my thoughts on the video itself, I cannot even begin to describe the stupidity of this girl. I don’t even know where to start, I’m so offended and to think I might be going to school there next year. Her comments were bigotry, racist, insensitive, ignorant, and just plain rude.

    First of all, what’s the problem with there being a lot of Asian in UCLA? In case you weren’t smart enough, which this video show, California is home to the largest number of Asians in the country. We make up a significance portion of people in California. So of course there’s a lot of Asian in a UC school.

    Senond, what’s wrong if there family likes to vist them? If you had any knowledge you would know that family is the most important thing in Asian culture and that families are very close. How is the fact that they families visting them in their homes, have even anything to do with you?

    Third, you’re getting mad about people calling their family and friends to know if they’re safe? If it was me, I would be shouting on the top of my lungs trying to find out if every single person I knew since birth was safe. I’m not even gonna touch unpon her making fun of the accents and the language.

    I guess what I’m trying to say here is I know that these types of bigotry and racist ideas still exist, it just always comes as a bit of a shock when they come out so strongly like this. We always like to talk about how far we come but the truth is we have a lot more work to do.

  • oceanUP.

    Mar 15, 2011 @ 12:30 pm
    SunLight Princess said:

    milenator said:
    With the threat of the Japan nuclear radiation hitting California
    I hope this bitch gets fried

    —————–

    HEY.. no. that would be horrible for all of Californian’s, not just her..

    oceanUP would be done for… My cohorts and I are based out of California. rofl.

  • Lilly

    Sorry for my super long rant, I know most of you didn’t probably didn’t read it though.

    I will say this, I do not condone the death threats she is getting in anyway. It doesn’t work to fight hate with hate.
    Hopefully this will teach more people to study up on the facts before stating opinions like this

    What to you say about a country that protects those who try to tear it apart? God bless America

  • milenator

    oceanUP would be done for… My cohorts and I are based out of California. rofl.
    ===

    oh no not oceanup
    blame this girl if karma strikes
    LMAO um lets hope it only strikes her and everyone is immune to it XD

  • oceanUP.

    I want to know if she got expelled. I feel that Such actions should be sufficient for an expulsion. LOL.

  • oceanUP.

    Mar 15, 2011 @ 12:35 pm
    milenator said:

    oceanUP would be done for… My cohorts and I are based out of California. rofl.
    ===

    oh no not oceanup
    blame this girl if karma strikes
    LMAO um lets hope it only strikes her and everyone is immune to it XD

    ROFL. -dead-
    Btw, you’re one of my new favorite users! :]

  • jazzie

    never heard of this chick

  • LovatoLoveXO

    …….NOT COOL

  • milenator

    @Lilly

    I remember oceanup posted something about a teen getting pregnant or something
    I think oceanup just like to post things thats related to teens/youth

  • oceanUP.

    Mar 15, 2011 @ 12:35 pm
    Lilly said:

    Sorry for my super long rant, I know most of you didn’t probably didn’t read it though.

    I will say this, I do not condone the death threats she is getting in anyway. It doesn’t work to fight hate with hate.
    Hopefully this will teach more people to study up on the facts before stating opinions like this

    What to you say about a country that protects those who try to tear it apart? God bless America

    I read it. I can not even count the number of times I’ve been on the phone in the library which is funny lol. But I aint even Asian lawl.

  • jazzie

    just watched the video my good friend is Asian this bimbo needs to stfu..

  • oceanUP.

    Mar 15, 2011 @ 12:38 pm
    milenator said:

    @Lilly

    I remember oceanup posted something about a teen getting pregnant or something
    I think oceanup just like to post things thats related to teens/youth

    Precisely.

    oceanUP.com focuses on bringing you the latest in up-and-coming celebrity news, youth-centric trends and teen gossip. If you’re wondering that backstory on a hot young star, chances are oceanUP.com can give you the lowdown.

  • milenator

    how’d she get in UCLA?
    Man if she could get in I should of applied to Harvard

  • milenator

    ROFL. -dead-
    Btw, you’re one of my new favorite users! :]
    ====

    =D

  • oceanUP.

    Mar 15, 2011 @ 12:40 pm
    milenator said:

    how’d she get in UCLA?

    Man if she could get in I should of applied to Harvard

    Admission Officers are generally young graduates from ages ranging 21-25. I’m assuming they creeped her facebook and saw boobs. As they said, they want diversity.

  • Lilly

    milenator said:

    @Lilly

    I remember oceanup posted something about a teen getting pregnant or something
    I think oceanup just like to post things thats related to teens/youth
    ———
    I don’t see this as being a tenn or youth subject, this is a race subject. All I’m saying is that aftetr begging OU for an entire night to put the Friday video up (BTW OU you can stop with the overload of her) because they didn’t think it was popular enough. They put this up? Like I say, I’m astounded

  • jazzie

    Admission Officers are generally young graduates from ages ranging 21-25. I’m assuming they creeped her facebook and saw boobs. As they said, they want diversity.

    lmao http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lghpdfAmv31qcrni3.gif

  • LovatoLoveXO

    I want to know if she got expelled. I feel that Such actions should be sufficient for an expulsion. LOL.
    _____________

    Agreed

  • Lilly

    I wonder how soon until FOX News makes her their new star reporter

  • Lilly

    LovatoLoveXO said:

    I want to know if she got expelled. I feel that Such actions should be sufficient for an expulsion. LOL.
    _____________

    Agreed
    ——–
    Bill of Right, First Amendment, Freedom of Speech, even this kind of speech

  • oceanUP.

    Mar 15, 2011 @ 12:43 pm
    jazzie said:

    Admission Officers are generally young graduates from ages ranging 21-25. I’m assuming they creeped her facebook and saw boobs. As they said, they want diversity.

    lmao http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lghpdfAmv31qcrni3.gif

    Let us be honest, Asians are not most well known for being gifted in that department. No hate, just stating the obvious.

  • Anonymous

    H

  • oceanUP.

    Mar 15, 2011 @ 12:47 pm
    Lilly said:

    LovatoLoveXO said:

    I want to know if she got expelled. I feel that Such actions should be sufficient for an expulsion. LOL.
    _____________

    Agreed
    ——–
    Bill of Right, First Admentment, Freedom of Speech, even this kind of speech

    LOL Schools have codes of conduct, trust me, I’ve been to school. They don’t tolerate hate against any homosexual, nationalities, or ethnic backgrounds.

  • Lilly

    I can’t beleive she’s studying political science, ladies and gents, we have found our next Sarah Palin

  • jazzie

    I can’t beleive she’s studying political science, ladies and gents, we have found our next Sarah Palin

    *eye twitches*

  • Gearsarealwaysturning

    Lilly said:

    I can not believe you posted this OU. The number of things you choose to post and don’t post astounded me. Since when did OU decided to be on top of current news?

    Now for my thoughts on the video itself, I cannot even begin to describe the stupidity of this girl. I don’t even know where to start, I’m so offended and to think I might be going to school there next year. Her comments were bigotry, racist, insensitive, ignorant, and just plain rude.

    First of all, what’s the problem with there being a lot of Asian in UCLA? In case you weren’t smart enough, which this video show, California is home to the largest number of Asians in the country. We make up a significance portion of people in California. So of course there’s a lot of Asian in a UC school.

    Senond, what’s wrong if there family likes to vist them? If you had any knowledge you would know that family is the most important thing in Asian culture and that families are very close. How is the fact that they families visting them in their homes, have even anything to do with you?

    Third, you’re getting mad about people calling their family and friends to know if they’re safe? If it was me, I would be shouting on the top of my lungs trying to find out if every single person I knew since birth was safe. I’m not even gonna touch unpon her making fun of the accents and the language.

    I guess what I’m trying to say here is I know that these types of bigotry and racist ideas still exist, it just always comes as a bit of a shock when they come out so strongly like this. We always like to talk about how far we come but the truth is we have a lot more work to do
    —-
    agreed.

  • milenator

    Lilly said:
    milenator said:

    @Lilly

    I remember oceanup posted something about a teen getting pregnant or something
    I think oceanup just like to post things thats related to teens/youth
    ———
    I don’t see this as being a teEn or youth subject, this is a race subject. All I’m saying is that aftetr begging OU for an entire night to put the Friday video up (BTW OU you can stop with the overload of her) because they didn’t think it was popular enough. They put this up? Like I say, I’m astounded
    =============

    Well the girl in the video is young so..yeah

  • Lupo.

    big ups to everyone who post sexist shit in response to her supposedly racist shit (real talk)

  • Anonymous

    how’d she get in UCLA?
    Man if she could get in I should of applied to Harvard
    ——–
    hahahahahahahahaha youre hilarious!

  • Anonymous

    how’d she get in UCLA?
    Man if she could get in I should of applied to Harvard
    ——–
    hahahahahahahahaha youre hilarious!

  • mikiimol

    OMG! what a stupid bitch!! does she listen to herself? what a hypocrite, i bet she doesn’t even go to libraries

  • Ranii
  • Anonymous

    Gearsarealwayst… said:

    -.- how the hell did she get into ucla? XD
    ________

    Mte. This bitch sounds dumb as dirt. Her ignorance makes me sick to my stomach. Sure, they should be quiet in the library. But don’t call them out based on their ETHNICITY. That is pure racism. And mocking their language saying “ching chong ling long”? Go die in a fucking hole

    I ain’t even mad . . .
    I ain’t even Asian!

  • Lilly

    jazzie said:

    Judging you
    :P

    :P haha
    ———
    I’ll admit first time I saw the news that she was name McCain running mate, I thought it would be cool to have a women in the white house then I realize how incredibly unprepare and ignorant she was.

  • Ranii

    Tina Fey does Sarah Palin beter than Sarah Palin does Sarah Palin.

  • Lilly

    That’ll ONLY protect her from the LAW, not from the school’s policies. Hence, expulsion from UCLA is possible.
    Code of Conduct
    http://compliance.uclahealth.org/body.cfm?id=45
    Reporting Behavior
    http://compliance.uclahealth.org/workfiles/PDFs/Reporting_and_Investigat
    Disciplinary Action
    http://compliance.uclahealth.org/workfiles/PDFs/Corrective_And_Disciplin
    ———–
    There are many cases like this were people were expelled because of something like this and the case was struck down by the count. Which gives me futher reason to believe that she would be expelled not to mention that if she did, she would certain have a case and most likely win it. Now if UCLA was a private school, it would be a different story

  • Anonymous

    LOL. she’s so fake.
    Fake blonde hair,fake boobs, etc

  • Lilly

    Ranii said:

    Tina Fey does Sarah Palin beter than Sarah Palin does Sarah Palin.
    ——-
    That one SNL skit with her mocking Palin’s Katie Couric interview, she made more sense than Palin did

  • jazzie
  • Noo_Idea

    “Being the polite, nice, American Girl that my Momma raised me to be.

    your momma has failed… deeply / utterly

  • Anonymous

    Poor asians. First hirojima, then earthquake, now blonde bitches.

  • KBsuckers

    i’m sorry for the blonde white american girls at UCLA.

  • KBsuckers

    Noo_Idea said:
    “Being the polite, nice, American Girl that my Momma raised me to be.

    your momma has failed… deeply / utterly
    —–
    fucking agreed!!

  • Sunshine n Lolipops

    I assume her friends this doesn’t apply to are Asian. Really, like did she convert them or something, or give them a get out of Asian culture card?

  • Noo_Idea

    Mar 15, 2011 @ 01:18 pm
    KBsuckers said:

    Noo_Idea said:
    “Being the polite, nice, American Girl that my Momma raised me to be.

    your momma has failed… deeply / utterly
    —–
    fucking agreed!!
    =====
    :),
    yeah poor momma

  • Anonymous

    Dear American girl,
    YOU ARE HEARTLESS. You should really keep your offending comments, and your boobs, to yourself.
    Sincerely,
    Japanese person that HAS a life

  • Sunshine n Lolipops

    Mar 15, 2011 @ 01:18 pm
    KBsuckers said:

    Noo_Idea said:
    “Being the polite, nice, American Girl that my Momma raised me to be.

    your momma has failed… deeply / utterly
    —–
    fucking agreed!!
    =====
    :),
    yeah poor momma

    ___________

    apple doesn’t fall far from the tree – she probably is the least bigoted in her family. Worst part is, she thinks she isn’t offensive – really, what planet did she come from?

  • Anonymous

    This is horrible.

  • nownlaterz

    o.O I see where she’s coming from but the way she went about saying it was rude. The “Ooohh! Ching chong ting etc etc.” part was uncalled for.

  • Anonymous

    Nothing will come of this she will just give a few BJ’s and stuff and everything will be forgiven.

  • WakaWakaEhEh

    Use American manners

    Bitch get some yourself.

  • Anonymous

    Fhdkjhgt

  • Anonymous

    Fhdkjhgt

  • marissababyxo

    What an ignorant bitch!!!! How is she gonna say she was raised with manners, when she had the guts to say all that horrible stuff?

    Asians are accepted because they’re obviously smart and want to better their lives. Just because one or two ppl act a certain way, doesn’t mean you can make such racist, ignorant remarks abt the entire race!!!

    TOLERANCE & ACCEPTANCE ARE VIRTUES

  • Gearsarealwaysturning

    -.- how the hell did she get into ucla? XD

  • milenator

    why is this posted? XD

  • Anonymous

    “Being the polite, nice, American Girl that my Momma raised me to be…..”

    What an ironic statement.

  • milenator

    With the threat of the Japan nuclear radiation hitting California
    I hope this bitch gets fried

  • Anonymous

    Why The hell would you feel sorry for her?? This ignorant bitch deserves it.

  • SunLight Princess

    I feel sorry for her now, one thing is being hated on the web… and another is her scholastic future being affected by this.

  • SunLight Princess

    milenator said:
    With the threat of the Japan nuclear radiation hitting California
    I hope this bitch gets fried

    —————–

    HEY.. no. that would be horrible for all of Californian’s, not just her..

  • Anonymous

    typical califonian

  • oceanUP.

    Mar 15, 2011 @ 12:50 pm
    Lilly said:

    I can’t beleive she’s studying political science, ladies and gents, we have found our next Sarah Palin

    RME
    http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv140/Biktur/Tanisha/9hmdso.gif

  • milenator

    Lilly said:
    I can’t beleive she’s studying political science, ladies and gents, we have found our next Sarah Palin
    ===============

    Oh no…

  • Lilly

    oceanUP. said:

    Mar 15, 2011 @ 12:47 pm
    Lilly said:

    LovatoLoveXO said:

    I want to know if she got expelled. I feel that Such actions should be sufficient for an expulsion. LOL.
    _____________

    Agreed
    ——–
    Bill of Right, First Admentment, Freedom of Speech, even this kind of speech

    LOL Schools have codes of conduct, trust me, I’ve been to school. They don’t tolerate hate against any homosexual, nationalities, or ethnic backgrounds.
    ——-
    I’m sure that work with hate crimes and discrimination at school. But I’m pretty sure the first amendment still protect things like this

  • jazzie

    dont kill me but i sorta like Sarah Palin.. xD

  • milenator

    Admission Officers are generally young graduates from ages ranging 21-25. I’m assuming they creeped her facebook and saw boobs. As they said, they want diversity.
    ==============================

    LMFAO *dead* XD
    I always thought most admission officers were like old…

  • Lilly

    jazzie said:

    dont kill me but i sorta like Sarah Palin.. xD
    ——–
    Judging you
    :P

  • jazzie

    Judging you
    :P

    :P haha

  • oceanUP.

    Mar 15, 2011 @ 12:55 pm
    Lilly said:

    oceanUP. said:

    Mar 15, 2011 @ 12:47 pm
    Lilly said:

    LovatoLoveXO said:

    I want to know if she got expelled. I feel that Such actions should be sufficient for an expulsion. LOL.
    _____________

    Agreed
    ——–
    Bill of Right, First Admentment, Freedom of Speech, even this kind of speech

    LOL Schools have codes of conduct, trust me, I’ve been to school. They don’t tolerate hate against any homosexual, nationalities, or ethnic backgrounds.
    ——-
    I’m sure that work with hate crimes and discrimination at school. But I’m pretty sure the first amendment still protect things like this

    That’ll ONLY protect her from the LAW, not from the school’s policies. Hence, expulsion from UCLA is possible.
    Code of Conduct
    http://compliance.uclahealth.org/body.cfm?id=45
    Reporting Behavior
    http://compliance.uclahealth.org/workfiles/PDFs/Reporting_and_Investigating_Violations.pdf
    Disciplinary Action
    http://compliance.uclahealth.org/workfiles/PDFs/Corrective_And_Disciplinary_Actions.pdf

  • jazzie

    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_li3qrrTTZq1qbg3ylo1_500.gif

    ADDING THIS TO THE LIST OF REASONS WHY SNOOKI IS FLAWLESS.

  • Ranii

    SunLight Princess said:

    I feel sorry for her now, one thing is being hated on the web… and another is her scholastic future being affected by this.
    ———
    humm, she kinda brought it on her own.
    Now she might think about what she posts and says online..

  • Anonymous

    she’s right.
    100% right.
    So many smart students are denied from UCLA every year because they have to accept their hoard of Asians. It’s the truth and this chick is hilarious.

  • Entertainmentlove

    hahah what a stupid ass

  • Gearsarealwaysturning

    OMG are you serious?! She makes me wanna throw up.