Joe Jonas, ‘iPad iPad iPad iPad iPad!’

joejonasipad

Unshaven Joe Jonas leaving his hotel in New York City. Photos: INF.

im here

• ItsBlairWaldorf

Randon:I never realized how thin selena was until now.. was she always like that??

• Voice of reason

@Giselle

Gurl… I love your profile about me. So cute. (;

Wavy, I have a bad habit of ripping my nails so they bleed alot.

• MORICETSZ

thanks mary lol. i was on ou for like a whole day when i wrote it i guess i was influenced by the stupidity o.O lolol

• MORICETSZ

ellie said she was coming soon she just needs to get some stuff done.. dont know what she means.. she’s hiding something from us.. maybe shes a serial killer

Mar 16, 2011 @ 10:38 pm

Wavy, I have a bad habit of ripping my nails so they bleed alot.
    ripping them or biting?..i bite my nails maybe thats why i started bleeding..i went to far lol

• Voice of reason

I think I’m going to get off now. Love you all.

Goodnight.

Xo

lalalalalalala……..
    hello?

Is it this one?

ar 16, 2011 @ 10:40 pm

lmaooo

Both. I bite the skin off my nails and one time I bit too far. I haven’t done it in a while.

• peacelovehearts

What’s the point of moving posts?
    That is a concept i never quite grasped.

• DiamondsAreForever

Is everyone on here now?

peacelovehearts said:

What’s the point of moving posts?
    That is a concept i never quite grasped.

So people can find us if it’s at the bottom or 2nd page. And OU moves too slow with 1000+ comments.

• milenator

you say goodbye and I say hello hello hello hello

• DiamondsAreForever

Goodnight Mary! :)

• wavy

im screwed, my hw included reading..its 1:45am i dont want to fall asleep thats what ill do if i start reading…

• peacelovehearts

peacelovehearts said:

What’s the point of moving posts?
    That is a concept i never quite grasped.

—————-
    It works perfectly fine for me, but whatever.

mary u suck

ohmimiley is gone right

Mar 16, 2011 @ 10:43 pm

ouch, and i have to stop doing it

• milenator

why oceanup being slow lately
    I remember a post could go up to 2000 comments without getting slow

• DiamondsAreForever

Oh snap! Got to go… it was fun talking to you guys on here. Hope that everyone has a great night. Buenas noches! Besos! Adios! :]

• TraceSTAN

Hmmmm, so what was the big topic?

DD what was that from was that Ted from E

to any trolls out there

wtf is this??

lmfaoooooo thats not real.
    jewel thief.

• TraceSTAN

ooooh! ahhh!!! i see. lmfao. thank u ellie! whenever the user comes on i will tell it, the robot i mean. lol

They follow you Giselle just send a link of what is spammed and say they are all being blocked in a DM. they will get it that way easiest.

• Deminatrix

Jashley is also trending. I will LOL if this is just a false alarm.

• TraceSTAN

omg.. he should NOT put selena on his video! for every1s sake. right? right!?!?!? lol

They are desperate publicity people they will. But yes it is a bad idea.

DD what was that from was that Ted from E
    _

Lol. Yeah.

• wavy

news got out before his album..what a surprise

gaga……….

and im too lazy to dm them ellie =/ lol

Mar 16, 2011 @ 11:48 pm
    Deminatrix said:

Jashley is also trending. I will LOL if this is just a false alarm.
    ———————————————
    I have a funny feeling that it is. With all the will power some of these jonas fans have.. they can help clean up the damage in japan.

someone save that for pics ^^ lol
    ====

teamnobody should see that Haha

• Deminatrix

“she put my feelings first…understands my busy schedule”..

And then they breakup because of busy schedules..Lol.

• MORICETSZ

lmao tyra banks went back to school

“I was like, ‘Oh yes, I’m going to Harvard and I’ll be at the Four Seasons down the street.’ And they were like, ‘Girl, you’re going to be living in dorms.’

“I was like, ‘What?’ I freaked, freaked, freaked out. And now I wouldn’t have it any other way. It’s like summer camp!

wtf is this??

lmfaoooooo thats not real.
    jewel thief.

=============

LMAO funny thing is even though its fake it could be real cause she does steal jewelry

Mar 16, 2011 @ 11:49 pm

someone save that for pics ^^ lol
    ====

teamnobody should see that Haha

oh yeah, her! lol

DD what was that from was that Ted from E
    _

Lol. Yeah.

The same guy that basically calls Joe gay as gay in his blinds writes that LMAO. He is an idiot, Ted, not Joe.

TraceSTAN said:

They are desperate publicity people they will. But yes it is a bad idea.

yes i know that, its just gonna be awkward for them if they ever break up, u know i love selenita i dont mean it like oh hell no i dont want her on justins video lol.

• milenator

cant believe some people left(MKA peacelovehearts)
    and this post is very much alive now

• Deminatrix

Jaylor fans are also excited. LOLOLOLOL. That ship sailed long ago.

• MORICETSZ

i know im being random, om on ONTD so yeah… lol
    just sharing.

Mar 16, 2011 @ 11:53 pm
    milenator said:

cant believe some people left(MKA peacelovehearts)
    and this post is very much alive now

All the good stuff happens late at night LOL.

Mar 16, 2011 @ 11:54 pm
    Deminatrix said:

Jaylor fans are also excited. LOLOLOLOL. That ship sailed long ago.

I do not think I ever saw a Jaylor fan. hmmm

milenator said:

cant believe some people left(MKA peacelovehearts)
    and this post is very much alive now

idk why im saying this.. bbut i think they left bc it wasnt their decision to move this time.

=/

Deminatrix said:

“she put my feelings first…understands my busy schedule”..

And then they breakup because of busy schedules..Lol.

I want a real reason for once. That would be refreshing.

• ItsBlairWaldorf

Well jemi stans are alive and well.. Twitter has exploded with them. I kinda want this to not be true.. so i can personally make an account and scream “Fail!!!!” to all the jemi stans.

milenator said:

cant believe some people left(MKA peacelovehearts)
    and this post is very much alive now

=/
    ——————–

I think you maybe right

• xSweetCandyxx

He looks nice :)

Well, if this tells you anything at all it’s that most of what comes out via the media and from supposedly ‘reliable sources’ is complete bullshit. I mean, a couple of days ago all the sites were saying that Ashley wanted to get married in Florida and Joe had said ok or something like that, when they’re now saying they broke up a couple of weeks ago. It’s laughable, I bet they never even got close to considering or discussing taking the relationship beyond dating yet they’d have us believe that the couple had moved in together, he’d given her a commitment ring etc etc. It’s a business and quite clealy it sells.

Mar 17, 2011 @ 12:01 am
    Deminatrix said:

Omg. I hope Demi does some tweets that are indirectly towards them.

DD…….. we want demi alive
    _

She will remain alive. She has ME to protect her. ;)

====

LOL fail

@TraceSTAN
    i was wondering your a fan of UKskins right

Yes, love most of it.

TraceSTAN said:
    HAHA there is a JOE breakup post, are we staying or moving?

Really already HAHA
    um…

• MORICETSZ

i like how chris browns single with justin says “oh nah nah! oh nah nah!”

the fuuuuuu……… o,O!

TraceSTAN said:
    HAHA there is a JOE breakup post, are we staying or moving?

Really already HAHA
    um…
    ONLY 4 of us LOL can’t be to hard if people want to try.

Mar 17, 2011 @ 12:03 am
    MORICETSZ said:

i like how chris browns single with justin says “oh nah nah! oh nah nah!”

the fuuuuuu……… o,O!

I know you like Justin, but ANYBODY that works with that douche Chris Brown SMFH.

OKAY MOVE TO JOE POST ALL. PLEASE, new people are there. and will get more

OKAY MOVE TO JOE POST ALL. PLEASE, new people are there. and will get more

• wavy

omg i cant even do my hw -.-

OKAY MOVE TO JOE POST ALL. PLEASE, new people are there. and will get more

OKAY MOVE TO JOE POST ALL. PLEASE, new people are there. and will get more

moved

• milenator

what does ipad have to do with anything?

Baby’s got reason to smile — he’s free!

• Untouchable

so thats what his shirt said

• SushiRoll

is anyone else wondering what this has to do with an ipad??(; hmm,,,,

• SushiRoll

is anyone else wondering what this has to do with an ipad??(; hmm,,,,

g

kay..

woohoo go joe

• mileykicksass

The point of this would be?

• JB rocks my socks

k i hate the beanie……he looks like a burglar. BUT I LOVE HIM.
    HATERS TO THE LEFT :)

Deminatrix said:

“she put my feelings first…understands my busy schedule”..

And then they breakup because of busy schedules..Lol.

I want a real reason for once. That would be refreshing.
    _

I know. All breakups are like “mutual/busy schedule/we will remain friends” etc. But its all bullshit. I want an actual reason as well.

never saw this cover

“Joe Jonas has revealed that he “hit on” brother Kevin’s wife Danielle Deleasa first”

hold on let me go throw up my dinner now.

ItsBlairWaldorf said:

I sense a little bit of Blair in you.

• MORICETSZ

he looks good on that cover tho, not gonna lie, but he never looks like that, evern. mehh i wish he did.

• Deminatrix

Omg. I hope Demi does some tweets that are indirectly towards them.

• TraceSTAN

hold on let me go throw up my dinner now.

====

LOL fail

@TraceSTAN
    i was wondering your a fan of UKskins right

Mar 17, 2011 @ 12:01 am
    Deminatrix said:

Omg. I hope Demi does some tweets that are indirectly towards them.

DD…….. we want demi alive

• TraceSTAN

HAHA there is a JOE breakup post, are we staying or moving?

• ItsBlairWaldorf

What’s the connection between the title and the actual post?

@ItsBlairWaldorf

HEY Blair, seems like months since I saw you on.

• Bubbly-Joe

I love when he doesn’t shave. :x

• milenator

what does this post have to do with an ipad?
    I dont read anything about an ipad or see a picture of any

• MORICETSZ

lmao. this post is so irrelevant.

and i hate using that word

goodnight DAF

• wavy

why why why you left me oh sandyyyy

Mar 16, 2011 @ 10:49 pm

@ItsBlairWaldorf

HEY Blair, seems like months since I saw you on.
    ——————————————–
    I know! lol. Work has me all tied up.. i feel like i have noo social life. I was looking for you. How have you been? please tell me you have been keeping up with gossip girl because i have not been able to.

• MORICETSZ

mycomputer is just sloow right now, sorry guise

MORICETSZ said:

lmao. this post is so irrelevant.

and i hate using that word

Joe leaving hotel. The topics of conversation are endless.

• MORICETSZ

rosie and her freakin mafia shiet, i keep getting dms about it. LOL

gary come home

ItsBlairWaldorf said:

Mar 16, 2011 @ 10:49 pm

@ItsBlairWaldorf

HEY Blair, seems like months since I saw you on.
    ——————————————–

Haha, I have, but you are not missing much. It looks like they ended the only interesting thing with Blair and Dan, so what is left is boring. I think they are just struggling to find anything finish the season now.

• MORICETSZ

oh i didnt see that part lol im not really looking.
    and dude…

i cant wait til taylor swifts ‘mean’ music video.. im sure there will be hella good gifs outta that.. lolll

“why u gotta be so…. MEAN??”

@ItsBlairWaldorf

And i have been doing good. I have been a on a lot less also, so I was unsure if I had just missed your times on or you were busy.

Are things getting back to normal for you or does it look like the busy work schedule will keep up?

funny jonas brother animation XD

Mar 16, 2011 @ 10:56 pm

urgghh!

haha I just got on, should I be reading something into that G?

Mar 16, 2011 @ 10:57 pm

funny jonas brother animation XD

DONT CLICK ON IT ITS THAT SCREAMING THING

Mar 16, 2011 @ 10:55 pm

ItsBlairWaldorf said:

Mar 16, 2011 @ 10:49 pm

@ItsBlairWaldorf

HEY Blair, seems like months since I saw you on.
    ——————————————–

————————————————————Well it seems like another show bites the dust as far as storylines go.. I have nothing to look forward to on television anymore.

• TraceSTAN

Wavy, what are you talking about LMAO. I am so lost at what you are typing.

funny jonas brother animation XD

===

haha thats funny alright…

i guess few others left cause they was pissed about migrating or w/e

• TraceSTAN

Yeah maybe True blood will save the day for me. I like that one also.

Mar 16, 2011 @ 10:59 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

Wavy, what are you talking about LMAO. I am so lost at what you are typing.
    i was singing grease then spongebob lol

i guess few others left cause they was pissed about migrating or w/e

Who knows, doesn’t seem that big a deal to move to me. If people are having problems, may as well move and help them out. But it is always tough for some reason, you always lose a lot of people.

wavy said:

Mar 16, 2011 @ 10:59 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

Wavy, what are you talking about LMAO. I am so lost at what you are typing.
    i was singing grease then spongebob lol

I like that, keep yourself entertained LOL.

• idkMyBFFjill

I’ll be online for another 3 hours finishing this f’ing paper, who wants to provide me companyyy

• MORICETSZ

sry, stupid computer is slow as fuck dude

idkMyBFFjill said:

I am in LOL

What’s the paper on T?

• idkMyBFFjill

Chrome and Firefox need to get their shit together.

hi bffjill
    we need people up in hurr. i wonder where mels is, i was crakin up at her and ellie last night lololol

oh and the nick jonases

• TraceSTAN

I will keep this alive by myself

MMMM

What’s the paper on T?
    ==
    Orwell/1984

• wavy

I like that, keep yourself entertained LOL.
    LOL might ass well i have to do hw and im trying to entertain myself..you should post some gifs

hi bffjill

oh and the nick jonases
    =======
    lol yes please, get errbody

idkMyBFFjill said:

Chrome and Firefox need to get their shit together.

I have no Firefox issues, what is happening?

• idkMyBFFjill

Chrome and Firefox need to get their shit together.

I have no Firefox issues, what is happening?
    ==
    Oh it’s just me. I always get script errors and it crashes a lot

• MORICETSZ

mels got a twitter? i have her on facebook but i dont wanna go up in her wall and be like come to OU with us!!! lmfaoo

idkMyBFFjill said:

What’s the paper on T?
    ==
    Orwell/1984

Ahhhh. This is for George Orwell.

one person you cant live without: my mother

HEY TIA ILL KEEP YOU COMPANY IM SUPPOSE TO BE DOING HW TOO :D

hat’s the paper on T?
    ==
    Orwell/1984

Ahhhh. This is for George Orwell.
    ====
    Indeed. I chose the topic myself, but I hate rubrics/time limits/etc.

Mar 16, 2011 @ 11:08 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:

Chrome and Firefox need to get their shit together.

I have no Firefox issues, what is happening?
    ==
    Oh it’s just me. I always get script errors and it crashes a lot

I just did a plugin update last week. I think they updated a lot of them. Might be an issue.

• MORICETSZ

lol dd is so weird on twitter, shes saying that jashley is over?
    :O <– gasp face.

HEY TIA ILL KEEP YOU COMPANY IM SUPPOSE TO BE DOING HW TOO :D
    YAYYY LOL.
    Lovin the attitude

@TraceSTAN

Ok I was always wondering for a long time about your username but never asked
    is Trace in your username have to do with Trace Cyrus??

wavy said:

one person you cant live without: my mother

haha almost expected Demi name there Nina

• idkMyBFFjill

Chrome and Firefox need to get their shit together.

I have no Firefox issues, what is happening?
    ==
    Oh it’s just me. I always get script errors and it crashes a lot

Idk, I’m just gonna get beta and see how that goes.

@TraceSTAN

Ok I was always wondering for a long time about your username but never asked
    is Trace in your username have to do with Trace Cyrus??

Yes it was just the weirdest person that I could think of that would have a stan. But I do not mind him LOL. I like to defend the poor guy. He gets a lot of hate.

i meant tina…gosh why did i have to eat those mushrooms LOL JK

• wavy

so joe and ashley split hmmmm

JASHLEY BROKE UP????

I AM LITERALLY GASPING RIGHT NOW. IM IN SHOCK

MELS

@ellie lol i love demi but i thats too much

Mar 16, 2011 @ 11:13 pm
    JASHLEY BROKE UP????

I AM LITERALLY GASPING RIGHT NOW. IM IN SHOCK

Oh Just J is usually very kind to people. Might be real.

Joe just stayed with her to stay relevant.

Mar 16, 2011 @ 11:14 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:

OMFJ WHOO SAW THIS CUMMING

LOL I knew her contract had to be up soon.

i meant tina…gosh why did i have to eat those mushrooms LOL JK
    ========
    i love when people trip and text me at the same time lol.

• MORICETSZ

damn, i wish i had this one for nick last night, lmfao.

and i got flagged btw. idk why.

WHAT!!!!!!!! GASPING
    =======

Whoa wtf! joe and ashley broke up damn
    I remember there was an OU poll saying who’d break up first justin & selena or joe & ashley
    and everyone voted jelena

wow is this weird

wavy said:

@ellie lol i love demi but i thats too much

That is why I like you Nina you are sane.

Unlike Tina, who has one wish in the entire world and wastes it on Miley getting her twitter back SMH.

• MORICETSZ

remember how i kept getting spammed whenever i tried posting a sexy gif for nick last night ellie?
    lol well i found a good one and i got flagged again!!!

dammit.

• ItsBlairWaldorf

Dammit joe.. I was hoping you would prove me wrong. That boy likes to be as single as a dollar bill..

OMFJ WHOO SAW THIS CUMMING

LOL I knew her contract had to be up soon.
    ___
    Or the sex stopped being spectacular. Kinda funny how he was lovey dovey in the interview that just came out.

maybe Ashley broke up with Joe cause of that interview

• MORICETSZ

wait……. are they forreal? let me read that shiet!

Hahahaha -dead-

• TraceSTAN

Probably been done for a while, he has been with his boys recently.

ohhhhh

• idkMyBFFjill

Lol Bella Thorne just tweeted the url of the comment section of a youtube video of their performance thingy today instead of the actual video.

Mar 16, 2011 @ 11:15 pm

Mar 16, 2011 @ 11:14 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:

OMFJ WHOO SAW THIS CUMMING

LOL I knew her contract had to be up soon.
    ——————————————–
    Sad that it had to end. Demi’s sane now maybe her and joe can reconnect.. Runs and hides behind trace.

when is OU gonna post about their breakup

Ok time to get into ultra essay writing mode. bbl

• TraceSTAN

LMAO, true love is meant to be. I like that idea.

====

OMG LOL XD

Jashley are over. :0

Mar 16, 2011 @ 11:13 pm

MELS
    lmfaoo just saw that. hahahha im saving it

when is OU gonna post about their breakup

Ou posted times yesterday that they do posts. I think the last posts are at 11:00

• Deminatrix

Sad that it had to end. Demi’s sane now maybe her and joe can reconnect..
    _

Mar 16, 2011 @ 11:21 pm

Jashley are over. :0

DD HEY!!!

AND STAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO LEAVING LOL.

Jashley are over. :0

Is anyone really shocked?

• Deminatrix

Lol. Im gonna stay, but i probably wont post often. I have to do an assignment thats due tomorrow. >:(

Mar 16, 2011 @ 11:15 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:

i meant tina…gosh why did i have to eat those mushrooms LOL JK
    ========
    i love when people trip and text me at the same time lol.
    ====
    LOL

and @ellie lmaooo! nice to know im sane

idkMyBFFjill said:

Ok time to get into ultra essay writing mode. bbl

Will be around

• milenator

I didnt know Ashley was older than Joe…
    wow this whole time I thought it was the other way around or they were both the same age

Jashley are over. :0

Is anyone really shocked?
    _

Lol. no, not really…I just didnt know what other expression to use. haha

• Deminatrix

“Twilight” beauty Ashley Greene and “heartbreaker” Joe Jonas have split, sources exclusively tell Page Six. The couple broke up weeks ago after dating since last summer. “It was mutual and amicable,” a source said, adding they drifted apart because of their work schedules. The Jonas Brothers star gushed about her in Details’ April issue: “I think what works about it is she really puts my feelings first. She understands my busy schedule.” Greene is filming “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn” and will appear in “LOL” with Demi Moore and “Butter” with Jennifer Garner this year. Jonas is to release his first solo album this summer. He previously dated Taylor Swift and Camilla Belle and split with Demi Lovato, earning himself a reputation as a heartbreaker. Greene didn’t seem to be nursing too much of a broken heart when she hung out at Avenue Tuesday night with friends including Jared Followill. A rep for Greene couldn’t be reached. A rep for Jonas declined to comment.

Ohhhhhh. Serious.

Just knowing you are here will make me feel better LOL

JASHLEY!

• wavy

me: ashley and joe broke up
    bro: joes dick probably didnt want to stand up anymore

LMAO

milenator said:

I didnt know Ashley was older than Joe…

Is she 24? I think so anyway.

its ironic how Demi is back on twitter and doing fine
    then Joe and Ashley breakup
    I also think it has to do with the interview but idk

Just knowing you are here will make me feel better LOL
    _

Lol. aww. I was meant to hand this assignment in over a week ago…And i still havent.. :/

theres weed named after me lmaoo!..LA NINA

its ironic how Demi is back on twitter and doing fine
    then Joe and Ashley breakup
    I also think it has to do with the interview but idk

I think it has been a while now, but who knows. Just a feeling.

HEY DD

its ironic how Demi is back on twitter and doing fine
    then Joe and Ashley breakup
    I also think it has to do with the interview but idk
    _

It says they broke up weeks ago. I highly doubt she read the article back then.

a “couple” of weeks ago means 2 weeks ago. I highly doubt the breakup was very mutual. It seems a week b4 he was finding out who she really was and felt confined… as he refused 2 hold her hand. She always boasted about Joe, but Joe never boasted about her all the time. Some say she may have been using him, but Idk.

omg this is legit…

wowww… i thought they were gonna get married, im not fuckin lying.. lol

wavy said:

theres weed named after me lmaoo!..LA NINA

and about 100 000 dogs and cats named that also. LOL

Oh no. The Jemi stans are returning.. :/

Oh no. The Jemi stans are returning.. :/

REally? LOL. What is TrashtheAshley saying LMAO

Hey wavy!

• MORICETSZ

why do u kids always do ur assignments late?!

smh. lol

• BBV

LOL, HAI JOE AND ASHLEY BROKE UP.
    Just saying.

• milenator

Joe and Ashley are still following each other on twitter…..
    but I guess they just havent updated yet
    how the hell do they announce their breakup like they personally broke up and then call their publicists that they broke up LOL

Oh maybe they broke up over the iPad iPad iPad iPad iPad.

BBV said:

LOL, HAI JOE AND ASHLEY BROKE UP.
    Just saying.

HEY, You do not seem so upset about this. LOL

• BBV

…wow..
    I just now read all of the comments.
    UH, I’m late.
    DISREGARD MY COMMENT!

• ItsBlairWaldorf

I can’t lie i saw some long term for them.. but i guess you just can’t work around schedules.

• Deminatrix

I swear….If we get Jashley candids tomorrow. Lol.

• MORICETSZ

i cnt post gifs from gifsoup, do u guys hear me?>!?!

• milenator

It says they broke up weeks ago. I highly doubt she read the article back then.
    ===

Oh they broke up weeks ago!
    I didnt read the entire article LOL

MORICETSZ said:

why do u kids always do ur assignments late?!

smh. lol

Were you one of those kids that their assingments done weeks early LOL?

• BBV

BBV said:

LOL, HAI JOE AND ASHLEY BROKE UP.
    Just saying.

HEY, You do not seem so upset about this. LOL

Lmfao, I’m not.
    I really don’t care all that much.
    But OU posted some poll about it.. and it’s like, OHHAI, I TOTALLY VOTED RIGHT!

Mar 16, 2011 @ 11:30 pm

wavy said:

theres weed named after me lmaoo!..LA NINA

and about 100 000 dogs and cats named that also. LOL
    ====
    lmaoooo

• ItsBlairWaldorf

Joe caught her hook line annd sinker.. To keep joe you have to be a cold hearted bitch to some degree. Well that’s with guys in general i guess..

and i’m rambling..

ItsBlairWaldorf said:
    ===

Ikr i thought Jelena wouldve broken up before them

its always “bc of work”

i dont buy it.

Dear Ted:
    I’m a huge Ashley Greene fan and was a bit worried when she started dating Joe Jonas, but then they seemed to be getting on really well, so I let them grown on me. Now I noticed they haven’t been seen together since her birthday week off. They’re both in NYC right now, and with no sighting or word of them being out together, I’m assuming the worst. Maybe they’re just lying low or busy working. Or have they gone separate ways?
    —purdyladee06

Dear Calm Down:
    Quite the contrary of what you are worrying about, actually. Ashley is obsessed with her BF, and that feeling seems to be pretty mutual. But, she’s a busy woman. What with filming Breaking Dawn and all! As much as I’m so sure she would rather be spending time with Joe, she’s got to work in some set time as well. So, just relax. Ash is happy for now.

MORICETSZ said:

i cnt post gifs from gifsoup, do u guys hear me?>!?!

I will tell OU that site is getting spammed G. They fixed my problem with imgur before when that happened. They just need to add it on list so not no block it.

Mar 16, 2011 @ 11:35 pm

MORICETSZ said:

why do u kids always do ur assignments late?!

smh. lol

Were you one of those kids that their assingments done weeks early LOL?

hell no.. i just never did em. lol im joking.

MORICETSZ said:

i cnt post gifs from gifsoup, do u guys hear me?>!?!

So that’s why I couldnt post my rugrats gif XD
    I was gonna post on this post and was wondering why isnt this posting i thought it was cause it contained a swear word in the gif but Im pretty sure ive seen lots of gifs with swear words posted here on OU

Mar 16, 2011 @ 11:36 pm

its always “bc of work”

i dont buy it
    ——————————————–
    I agree here. If the feelings are strong enough.. work can be dealt with..

everyone save this gif for the trolls

lol

ItsBlairWaldorf said:

and i’m rambling..

I think if anything the other way. She liked to talk for publicity, but there were a ton of rumours about her hooking with other guys during fashion week and other times. I do not think she cared at all.

• milenator

idk if anyone read (since were on the 2nd page already)

but Joe and Ashley are still following each other on twitter XD

Joe and ashley are trending. lmao

Justin Bieber Defying Gravity For New Music Video

Justin Bieber’s next music video will feature some high-tech special effects that take Bieber Fever to a whole new level. DailyFill received an EXCLUSIVE tip that Jusin Bieber’s people are in the process of renting a “zero gravity” airplane for the shoot!

oh shiet, son.

Mar 16, 2011 @ 11:39 pm

ItsBlairWaldorf said:

and i’m rambling..

——————————————–
    Well that changes things.. lol. Aw joey. He’ll bounce back. I hope namantha stays strong..

So that’s why I couldnt post my rugrats gif XD

Yeah, swearing is okay. Guess a lot of people posting from there the computer read it as spam and added it. Or someone posted P0rn from there and a mod added it as a bad site.

everyone save this gif for the trolls

lol
    ===

Hahaha good one im gonna use it whenever I have the right time to use it :)

• paparazzigirl

More shopping Joe?

• Tweetfreak

he kinda looks like a homeless guy |:

• MORICETSZ

It probably would have been cheaper to just use wires, but when you have as much money as the Biebs you can afford to film your music video at 35,000 feet.

that fuu?? ppl need to just stop for real smh.

• TraceSTAN

And we are back to agreeing on Namantha YEAH.

Joe and ashley are trending. lmao

HAHAHA wow that was fast and its 2:42am here EST

Mar 16, 2011 @ 11:39 pm

MORICETSZ said:

i cnt post gifs from gifsoup, do u guys hear me?>!?!

So that’s why I couldnt post my rugrats gif XD

• JoeHoe15

I so love you Joseph! He’s happy, so no worries. :)

Mar 16, 2011 @ 11:43 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

And we are back to agreeing on Namantha YEAH.

———————————————
    Win!!!!! lol..

SexY!

Figures

• MORICETSZ

and we hear Selena might blast off with her beau. We’d love to see them onscreen together,