Joe Jonas ‘Not That Into’ Ashley Greene

joe-not-into-ashley-48

Joe Jonas & Ashley Greene‘s rep told Us Magazine: ‘We can confirm they both have parted ways and have no further comment.’ Insider: ‘They broke up shortly before her birthday, then got back together.’

Joe organized 24th birthday at West Hollywood’s STK on Feb. 18. ‘He wanted to make sure everything was perfect. He was really sweet and conscientious.‘ First reason for split: ‘Joe wasn’t that into it.’

First reason for split: ‘Joe wasn’t that into it.’

obv. When are people going to realize he’s into guys…
    smh.

It’s probably just fake.
    I’m pretty sure there still together..

YEEHS THEY PROBABLY BROKE UUUUUPPP!!^^

It’s probably just fake.
    I’m pretty sure there still together..
    Jashley stan in denial …. smh

• Sunshine n Lolipops

I actually think it isn’t made fake that they broke up, a few things have happened to Ashley (and her dog) recently, and Joe never said anything about it. A user from late last night/early this am was saying that inside the Jonas family/friend circle they were making things awkward and uncomfortable so they broke it off. Who knows…

He “wasn’t that into it” ?!! He’s even more of a jerk than I thought!

Mar 17, 2011 @ 10:52 am

It’s probably just fake.
    I’m pretty sure there still together..

Can you read? Their REPS CONFIRMED THE BREAKUP. LMAO…

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

I feel I’m the only one on this post who isn’t happy they broke up. I was never a Jashley stan, but Joe seemed pretty happy with her. I kinda feel bad.

• Bubbly-Joe

Lol, just because he wasn’t into it doesn’t mean he’s a jerk. They broke it off – It’s not like he married her and he wasn’t into it.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Mar 17, 2011 @ 10:57 am
    CaliforniaSunsh… said:

—————

I feel bad for them, it felt like he was finally doing things that made him happy – but the spotlight is just to strong to step out and carve your own path.

• jazzie

lmao, oh boy

• Sunshine n Lolipops

And even if the statement is true, what kind a sh*t thing is that to say about a former girlfriend, those PR folks / handlers have no soul.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Sunshine n Lolipops said:
    Mar 17, 2011 @ 10:57 am
    CaliforniaSunsh… said:

—————

It’s hard when you have an image to maintain and everyone is watching and judging every step and mistake you make. Makes me so thankful I’m not a celebrity.

• EvaSnow

He was happy with Ashley, but it’s not like he looks sad right now. He looked pretty happy in the live chat yesterday. So he’s still happy.

• sophieeee

didn’t get that much publicity anymore?

he’s never into anybody. the only one was camilla and she dumped his ass, lol. i think he likes dude or girls that look like him.

Mar 17, 2011 @ 10:52 am

First reason for split: ‘Joe wasn’t that into it.’

obv. When are people going to realize he’s into guys…
    smh.

MTE. lol.

• Danger-ous

I’m pretty sure he learned a lot from her (in what ways, use your imagine) and so what they broke up? Big deal, everyone moves on. He’ll take what he got out of the relationship and move on to the next. He’s no Kevin, he wasn’t destined to be married at 22.

Was Ashley good for him at this time in his life? Yep. Was she the one for him forever? Nope.

so they are together or they are not?

didn’t get that much publicity anymore?
    probably. he needs new publicity for his solo album and jashley wasn’t giving him any, anymore. they’re old news and the media didn’t give a crap about them, anymore. he’ll prob start dating someone new right before his album comes out. typical.

was hoping she had cheated on him and dumped his ass for someone else. hope he’s hurt.

jashley wasn’t giving any publicity, anymore. he needs publicity for his new album so he’s mostlikely gonna start dating someone new or something.

i don’t like him anymore. that “details” interview really put me off him. he sounds like a conceited douche and he’s trying TOO hard to be taken seriously as an adult and sound badass. lol, idiot. your album will mostlikely flop, joe.. just like nick’s.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

That isn’t very nice… go get a shamrock shake and take a chill pill

he didn’t look that into her in the last set of pictures we got of them. he lloked like when he was with demi.. he was probably really into demi at first and then started to get over her when they became public. samething with taylor.

• Anonymouss

=====
    same here… he came off as such try-hard in that interview…

Well said!
    People need to chill about all his break ups… shit happens, not everyone works out.

With so many Hollywood relationships the timing is everything. By the time the relationship becomes “official” and they tell media and magazines the relationship may have been going for several months and ends soon after.

Well Joe sure looked into it every time I saw him.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Joe tweeted ‘I can’t take much more of this, i miss you…’ and then deleted it.

Mar 17, 2011 @ 12:05 pm
    CaliforniaSunsh… said:

Joe tweeted ‘I can’t take much more of this, i miss you…’ and then deleted it.

• HELLitsDanielle

OH COME ON? Am i the only one that thinks this is a load of bull? Joe wouldn’t say something like that even if he thought it, and why is everybody feeling sympathetic for Ashley? I like Ashley but we all know she’s a girl version of Joe. I bet it will come out like “We’re still together, don’t know where that rumour came from?”

joe is gay…that the reason..

is he ever into a relationship? he should try changing his team

• w

Um Us Weekly and People are the only gossip mags that are legit. This is more than likely true. He got bored. It happens. *shrug*

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Mar 17, 2011 @ 12:05 pm
    CaliforniaSunsh… said:

Joe tweeted ‘I can’t take much more of this, i miss you…’ and then deleted it.

Yes apparently.

is he ever into a relationship? he should try changing his team
    —————————

Yes, Camilla dumped him and so did Amelia, Mandy used him for publicity too.

what does ‘Joe wasn’t that into it.” mean??
    can someone expllain me

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Really?
    Oh well, I’m just LMAO remembering that poll in which everyone voted Sustin would end before these guys. LOLOLOL. Nope.

Well, Joe, I love you . but its time to come out. You failed with too many women to not be into the other kind, IMO.

Yes apparently.

Photoshop probably, I haven’t heard anyone say that they’ve gotten that tweet.

as snooki would say… HALLELUGHA, HALLEUGHAA!!

i think joe should just stay single for awhile…he’s 21, he should just date or hang with his friends and NOT get in a serious relationship yet

Mar 17, 2011 @ 12:20 pm
    Anonimuss2.Oh said:

Really?

Well, Joe, I love you . but it time to come out. You failed with too many women to not be into other kind, IMO.
    ———————–

Yup, Joe is gay, he should work it and own it!

• Anonimuss2.Oh

Mar 17, 2011 @ 12:19 pm
    what does ‘Joe wasn’t that into it.” mean??
    can someone expllain me
    ============

He doesn’t love her anymore.
    He’s bored/wants someone new/wants to try being single.

• AtlanticSpirit

If he’s not into girls than he’s into guys! Problem solved!

His heart belongs to Martin, obviously. ;)

Though to be serious, the calling Joe gay because of his break ups is pretty ridiculous. So, if a guy is 21 and isn’t married or in a stable long-term relationship he’s gay? Huh?

I’m pretty sure most guys Joe’s age have a similar relationship history to him.

CaliforniaSunsh… said:

________
    nooo
    Joe is more happy now.
    she is cheat. Is camilla 2.

His heart belongs to Martin, obviously. ;)

I’m pretty sure most guys Joe’s age have a similar relationship history to him.
    —————————–

People have been saying Joe is gay for ages, just like Ricky Martin and Clay and Lance Bass, we’ll see in time, if he ever comes out.

ohh thanks :)

Look this tweet:

she was bad with joe…ashley did cheat on Joe

• Peace’n’Love

i just turned on my computer for the first time in 3 days ad the first thing i se is the jashley break up

wow ,………what a way to suprise me

• AtlanticSpirit

People have been saying the same thing about Kevin, Nick, and pretty much every young male celebrity out there too.

There are/were rumors about Ricky Martin, Lance Bass, Clay Aiken, Zachary Quinto and so on for a good reason. Unlike Joe, I don’t remember any of them being linked to any women, and unlike Joe, they usually gave/give non-answers when asked.

Bi maybe, but I don’t see him being gay. Not that it really matters though.

• Anonimuss2.Oh

So wait. He dumped her, got back with her, planned her a birthday party, went over to her home, gave her an fucking expensive bracelet, dry fucked fucked at the party, said the ship was great, and then dumped her again?

Kayyyy. -_-

• dilemma
  • dilemma

& they broke up BEFORE her birthday ?
    what?
    maybe that’s why he seemed so sad in their last few weeks together

I don’t know about him being”not that into her”.He seemed in love at first and some insiders said he was “head over heels for her ”

I don’t know what to think anymore -_-

dilemma said:

& they broke up BEFORE her birthday ?
    what?
    maybe that’s why he seemed so sad in their last few weeks together

I don’t know what to think anymore -_-
    ___________

because, did she cheating on joe

hi

hmmm?

Joe is toi young to settle down! I’m happy when Joe is happy and he didnt seem unhappy in those pics :)

aw.

• Raina

I think it’s easy for us to forget that most guys this age are the same way. Someone in an earlier comment said something along the lines of most guys dating history are the same as Joe’s. I agree with this.
    He’s only 21, this is normal for a 21 year old guy. He’s alot different than he was a few years ago. Maybe he’s at a stage in his life where he’s not necessarily looking to settle down with the next chick he meets?
    I’m not saying he doesn’t want to settle down ever, it’s just that alot of people just want to mingle and experience different people before they settle down. There’s also alot of them who aren’t even giving settling down a second thought yet.
    And if that’s the case for Joe then we’re going to be seeing alot more of this type of stuff.
    I’m not trying to speak for Joe, I’m just throwing a different point of view out there.

All relationships end in breakups for one reason or another until you find the right girl or boy at the right time in your life. I won’t even get into the divorce subject, lol, but I think you’ll get my point? XD

Hehe

• vikkisquires

OKAY this is getting old now Joe is not gay let’s stop
    With the gay comments already. He is in to girls end of
    So what if he broke up with Ashley he got hate for being with her and still he still gets it for not being with her.
    And the interview was taken all fleeing there is nothing wrong with his interview nothing bad against no one was said. It’s him being all grown up and not some teenager anymore. View an life changes. People need to grow the f**k up seriously.
    And the comment he wasn’t that in to it it total bull shit o course he was or he wouldn’t of gone to her family on holidays ir buy her things he was totally in love u can see that plus he was a tre gentleman to her.
    I think it has more to do with Ashley apparently she el heated on him and now look at her with another bloke to add to her collection.
    People ate on bout him being a serial dater but look at Ashley she is worse.
    And for his music he is going to well and all u haters will be surprised.
    I’m loving the older mature Joe who can have fun and a laugh. He is a heart throb.
    All I can say is stop with the Gay comment a hate he first deserve any of this. If he is gay then I must be lesbian.

sucks ash

O.o

Z

Who will he date next is the question….

• JoeHoe15

my suport will always be with Joe. ALWAYS. <3

Although I dont agree with the way he has treated his ex girlfriends he is still just a young guy who does not really know what type of girl he really wants. Dating is how you find out what personality traits work for you and which ones dont. Think he is learning a lesson hear about which girls not to date. Try someone non hollywood, non entertainment and normal for a change Joe.

O.o

I knew he wasn’t that into her.. She was aways hanging on him and how desperate and clingy.

He can do soooo much better. And don’t go back to Demi drama or psycho Taylor either…. Pleez Joe.l

• JustinBieberWarrior

joe is hot

• MARK

Canada goose Company makes use of high technology and high-quality materials to produce canada goose jackets and canada goose parkas. What’s more, all these canada goose coats are well received by men and women. Equally canada goose expedition jacket is no exception. In details, canada goose expedition jackets can be widely used by men and women just because of the versatile colors and stylish design. Of course, these expedition jackets have the fabulous characteristics that all these canada goose clothes show us. If you want to learn more about this kind of canada goose jacket, please browse the canada goose websites for more information.

• Inlovewith Argentina

He looked really happy on his live chat. I don’t think the relationship was too serius.

in other words… not enough sex….

• Leena

Why’re people calling him gay? I think that’s terribly ridiculous. There’s definitely nothing wrong with being gay, but you guys are calling him gay because he’s been with several different girls.

Geez, he’s just having fun. He hasn’t found the right one. If you honestly take a look around, boys in my school, and various others around the WORLD have a much worse track record for dating. Chill, guys.

If she wasn’t the one, then she wasn’t. Someone or “the one” will come someday.

• crazylady

If she wasn’t the one, then she wasn’t. Someone or “the one” will come someday.

yeah I agree with you. he even said a while ago that it will probly be about 10 years before he gets married.
    so he’s not gay, he’s just not the type to be into a serious relationship unless he finds the right one.

oh please we can be sure he won’t. once he had a taste of Taylor he will never go back
    same with Demi
    oh and if that’s not enough you know Taylor wouldn’t go back out with him, not after he “broke her heart” and Demi took him off her friends long ago so I think hell would freeze over before they went back out with him.

O.o

O.o

Finally came to his senses!

i had a feeling they broke up before the party.. cuz in all those pictures he was like so distant from her.

• Haly

JOE HOE! :D
    but he is hot

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

I don’t think ‘Joe wasn’t that into it.’ But whatever. I wish both of them happiness.

• EvaSnow

Whaha I hope this is true. That Joe was not into it. Take that Jashley lovers! xD

Saw her naked, and then noticed she look like a dude.

ooo, saw that one comin’.

• Bubbly-Joe

Us is bull, but I’d believe it.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

And the PR/Spin machine cranks up… curious if the Hmph user was real or making up the comments in the earlier post. If so, it validates that this is BS.

Probably true. In all the recent pics of the two together he always looked annoyed by her/not interest/bored.

• DiamondsAreForever

Anonimuss2.Oh said:

Kayyyy. -_-

Well if you say it like that… LOL!

• Lovato4President

no suprise

I’m in denial stage yet. C

• milenator

wow…

I kind of guess that when i saw live chat on yesterday. Someone asked who will be married first, Joe or Nick? and he smiled and looked someone on his left and said nick!

sorry my english

• Niley_Bang_That_Drum

That’s cool. Maybe he will have more music and Demi time *shrug*.

That isn’t very nice… go get a shamrock shake and take a chill pill
    ______________________

don’t care, he deserves it. :)

jemi fans need to stop freaking out and wanting jemi back. jemi is NEVER gonna happen again. neither demi nor joe get back with their ex’s. is not gonna be like nelena nor niley. plus, demi can do way better than him.

• Danger-ous

Joe deserves a lifetime of happiness and he’ll have nothing short of that, so you’ll have to go wish someone else to cry in a corner. Peace.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

That isn’t very nice… go get a shamrock shake and take a chill pill
    ______________________

don’t care, he deserves it. :)

well go get a shamrock shake anyway cause they are yummy …

who cares about these two irrelevant attention whores? the media doesn’t. they deserve eachother. nothing classy about neither, both are talentless, unattractive(joe USED to be cute/hot), slut/manwhore, both irrelevant, attention whores, etc.

• Danger-ous

Hey do you think they’re attention whores? I couldn’t tell by your post. They may be attention whores. I don’t know if they’re attention whores, but they sound like attention whores. Who knows.

Who the fuck in Hollywood isn’t an attention whore?

======
    he doesn’t. he’s a conceited douche that tries way too hard+more. karma will get him.. what goes around, comes back around.

If he’s not into girls than he’s into guys! Problem solved!

• :)

i thought it was cause of busy schedules.

all i can say is kid aint ever going to have wife if he keeps breaking up over

“My life is to busy at this time and blah blah blah blah….”

everyone does, buy another excuse.

• Just Me :)

Really? wow! that’s make me sad I honestly used to think that he was into the relationship so as Ashley….so I was wrong. Well I have to admit that the only girl who had Joe heart was Camilla Belle and she didn’t care at all.

Another storybook ending in Hollywood. lol

lçlkç

• ColdAsU

What a misleading title.He wasn’t into the relationship it said.Not that he wasn’t into Ashley.