Miley Cyrus BRAZIL TOUR DATES 2011

miley-cyrus-panty-flash

Miley will perform Rio de Janeiro on May 13 & Sao Paulo on May 14. Thx K!

WARNING: Contains sexual themes

I WARNED YOU.

Don’t read if you don’t want to see.

LMAO

• Jane Doe

She looks pretty in that picture.

• Peace’n’Love

hi hi hi hi

HA HA

• BglitterBBy2.0

omg..

• mileykicksass

I just…can’t do this -dead forever-

• jazzie

… the awakward moment when find out that some of those stories are by 12 year olds

• DemiForPresident

*serious face* nothing..it was very beautiful how you expressed your desires………LMFAOOOO -dead-

lol i cant stop laughing

• Deminatrix

Rosie, dont be mean. That anon probably poured their heart and soul into that story.

Very well done anon. Its cute.

u GOTTA VOTE FOR MILEY AT NICK.COM/KCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D LOL please????????? its takes 1 min!!!!!!! vote everyday!!! twice a day! thank you!!!! i really appreciate it! i just want to see my idol win. and my little 8 year old sister would love if u voted:) well if she was still here… :( well anyways please vote for her… thanks so much

• mileykicksass

whats the deal with miles and that pap alison wtf.

Alison is a Brazilian paparazzi and he and Miley are really good friends. Back in 2008 he started being her paparazzi for Hollywood.TV and he even went on her WonderWorld Tour and did the MileyWorld videos for her…he’s sweet

I poured my heart into that story! That was the most normal story I ever written!

• xdolshhex

I can’t believe she didn’t make it. :|

LMAO im fucking dead

Deminatrix said:

Very well done anon. Its cute.

TROLOLOLOLOL -dead-

What did you think about it
    ~~~

I could feel your passion and desire and everything threw your words which is good for a writer
    its just, sex stories is not my thing so its a little odd to me … but yeah.

_

0_0…What else do you write about?

Deminatrix said:

Very well done anon. Its cute.

TROLOLOLOLOL -dead-

MEANIE.

its just, sex stories is not my thing so its a little odd to me … but yeah.

o Atleast someone thought it was good…kinda.

LMAO im fucking dead

Are you at the sexual frustration thing? LMAOOOO

YAY!!!!
    Im happy for Miley’s brazilian fans

mileykicksass said:

whats the deal with miles and that pap alison wtf.

ohh okay, so he’s not just some talker pap who she pretends to like just to be nice. lol

• milenator

didnt read that tinypic story
    all i saw was a bunch of sex words

0_0…What else do you write about?

I rather not say.

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    What did you think about it
    ~~~

its just, sex stories is not my thing so its a little odd to me … but yeah.

• Lorraine?

that’s what they want us to think, but this picture says other thing … I think it was with him ,lol

LMAO, sponge bob is a whore :P

• Firework

I THOUGHT THE STORY WAS AMAZING. MOAR ANON MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• DemiForPresident

i think you did a very good job

• Disco.Is.Dead

o Atleast someone thought it was good…kinda.

Its good. just, not my thing, at all . rofl
    but dont take any opinions seriously … What feel and desire has nothing to do with anyone its a personal thing, so I respect your bravery for sharing…

9 COMMENTS! 491 TO GO!

LOL I meant 391 -.-

yay and brasils do not suck you dumbass anon

Brasil sucks.

:O

yay and brasils do not suck you dumbass anon
    J?

Brasil still sucks.

hahahaha

she needs to come to the U.S.

• MileyIsBestest

She should come to New Zealand.

cool may 13th is my birthday

• marinawashiski

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I CAN’T WAIT!

• marinawashiski

Brasil sucks.

YOU suck.

Is she doing a US tour?

Yay for the Brazil Miley fans…lucky bitches -cries-

• Ashe Cyrus Jonas

daaaaaad: can we go to brazil?

• JaylorRAWWx

nice for the Brazil people:) nice country.
    wish she would come to Canada tho :)

• milenator

those Brazilian fans mustve waited long and anxiously for her to come to Brazil
    its great their patience paid off
    cant wait to hear her arrival at Brazil

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

what about the US. I wanna go!!

kCA are a joke. Its barely for kids and mostly teens and adults that vote for one and 2 people vote for the same person over 500 times sometimes. and our votes might not even count, the whole thing might be rigged anyways

I think rather their . . . enthusiasm. That’s putting it mildly.

• Niley_Bang_That_Drum

I hate when atists just leave *cough* (Jonas Brothers)to go on a tour in another country when they have American people that got them famous.

She’s not going to the U.S. or Canada

lucky people!
    She rocks in concerts, I went to one in 2009, she’s a reallyyy good performer and singer.

Well most of the time they perform in the Us, but what about other countries?

Lorraine? said:
    Did everyone move to this post?

I guess, but by now everyone = 4 people haha.
    _____

Lmao

• jazzie

so many things i would do to Justin most of them wouldnt be legal..

• marinawashiski

Lorraine? said:

I never heard her say she wasn’t coming to the US or Canada. When she said she was announcing tour dates I assumed she meant more than two dates lol.
    Haha I’m pretty sure she will announce more dates soon.

Yeah, all you have to do is cross your fingers and wait.

• Lorraine?

look at me nowwwwww uh look at me now

• isispscussel

uhulll! ela vem pro Brasil :D

• marinawashiski

ThatyDuarte said:

OS SHOWS DA MILEY VÃO BOMBAR !!!

VÃO SIM, NOSSA, EU VOU FICAR MUITO LOUCA LÁ IGHFDPOGHGFPGFH

• LovatoLoveXO

________

That’s selfish because they are just a much of fans as we are if not better. These artist spend most of there year in USA and one time a year, every two year, or maybe even for the fist time (like miley) they go out of country to appreciate those fans. They deserve it at LEAST once a year, if not more.

• isispscussel

Estou muito felizzzz hahaaaaaaaa

When are the dates for the US going to be posted?

Night Ranii

• Lorraine?

Ugh my class is going to the beach tomorrow and I’m on my freaking days. I hate it.

Goodnight Ranii

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

coughCOMETOTHISSIDEOFTHEPLANETcough
    coughAREYOUOKAY?cough

coughITHINKILLBEOK
    *drinks down water*

Goodnight Ranii !

• ThatyDuarte

OS SHOWS DA MILEY VÃO BOMBAR !!!

• GoldenGal9311

Did everyone move to this post?

coughITHINKILLBEOK
    *drinks down water*
    coughOKTHEN
    *kills*
    :P

• Lorraine?

Haha I’m pretty sure she will announce more dates soon.

cool for brazilian fans…

I’ll stay here, waiting for videos hoho’

• xdolshhex

OS SHOWS DA MILEY VÃO BOMBAR !!!
    OH SE

• Lorraine?

Did everyone move to this post?

I guess, but by now everyone = 4 people haha.

• GoldenGal9311

Alrighty then. Here we be.

Lorraine? said:
    I mean, I know I don’t get on here as much anymore(like 2 times a week). But still. I’m gonna be in college in the fall.

Where are you going?
    _____

Ohio State. GO BUCKS.

oky

Mar 18, 2011 @ 09:44 pm
    L. said:

__________________________________
    We buy her cds and watch her show just like u do, so please shut up dear. By the way, u r NORTH american people .

o

Sorry US fans, mileys 2011 tour is going to be on:

South and Central America
    Europe
    Australia

• smiley destiny.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah *-*
    Pena que eu num posso ir, moro no Nordeste D:

Smiley (L)’

wow put clothes on hoe

===

I hope u didnt wait for everyone to leave so u can make that comment
    unless u just came in
    btw STFU

• soitydraday

I love when in fact, thank you!

Disco.Is.Dead said:

I highly disagree
    I live in canada, and an actual celebrity comes and visits like once every blue moon, and when they, come, we have to pay a couple of hundreds of dollars to see them ? like come on .
    Dont be so selfish that jsut because you think “you made them famous” which is not a fact in any way or shape, is selfish. dont be ignorant to rest of the world. take your head out of the US. other people are out here too.
    ~~~~~

THIS! Totally agreed girl! You are my hero! Lol! Thaat stupid girl is so selfish!

LINDA!!

Mar 18, 2011 @ 08:42 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

So much for Joe staying a Christian. lol #FAIL on parents.

What’s the difference? Their moms told them that women are trash and they are there to please men and men are gods.

OOOOMGGGGGGGG, MILEEY BRAZIL LOVE U

• L.

__________________

Selfish much????
    Seriously?! I can’t even believe I read that. Darling, you didn’t make them famous all by yourself, so stfu and be happy your ‘idol’ is not stuck in US but going all over the world to meet all the fans.

• SpaceMtnCA

damn! she is so delicious! fuckin gorgeous

• helena

but who told you? where did this information came from?

• MEBEME

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *DEAD*

• HELL

Miley here in may? OMFG! This is going to be SOOOO awesome. But WHY in the hell every single concert is only at Rio and SP? WHY can’t she come to the south? I’m not sure if I’ll be able to travel to these cities, because I mean, I have classes and all, and I don’t have any friend who likes Miley to go with me.

SHIT. HELL.

LIFE SUCKS

;)

• James

I don’t know why OceanUP would post that picture to a story about Miley doing a concert tour of Brazil. How about posting a picture of Miley from one of her concerts instead?

• Victória from Brazil

will see miley yayyyyy im so happy that guys! really am. god, it seems like a dream. last year, i went to demi lovato’s show, here, in brazil! was so coll, love she so much. a dream came true. now another dream will come true

Ju

• Gearsarealwaysturning

So cool! brasilian fans will be happy. Nice pic, OU! :)

Ju

• mileykicksass

Anon I thought it was good….can’t you tell?

SERIOUS ANSWERS NO SARCASM. WHAT DID YOU PERSONALLY THINK OF THE STORY

SERIOUS ANSWERS NO SARCASM. WHAT DID YOU PERSONALLY THINK OF THE STORY

im being serious! JUSTIN BIEBER AND SEX IS A WIN!!!!!

• GoldenGal9311

0_0…What else do you write about?

I rather not say.
    _________

Please don’t

• jazzie

@anon that was a very good story it turned me on ;)

Wasn’t this unconfirmed dates?

LOLOLOL his Spiderman boxers -dead-

• Victória from Brazil

my city is too far from Sao Paulo and Rio, but I will go, because my love for miley is soo big, i love se sooo much, just like anothers fans. jesus, im crying just right now. will meet miley. GOD GOD GOD

That didnt sound right
    I dont have any desire like that, towards anyone at all
    lmao, but you could feel her passion through the story ? lmao

• Deminatrix

I WANT TO SHAVE ALL HIS PUBIC HAIR AND SECRETLY ADD THEM TO A BOWL OF CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP WHICH I WILL FEED TO MY 13 YEAR OLD SISTER. SHE WILL THEN TURN INTO JUSTIN BIEBER AND I WILL BEND HIM OVER AND FUCK HIS ANUS UNTIL IT BLEEDS ALL OVER MY DICK I’M GETTING HARD JUST WRITING THIS

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

WOW I’m supposed to be taking a shower and still haven’t.

SERIOUS ANSWERS NO SARCASM. WHAT DID YOU PERSONALLY THINK OF THE STORY

You should write more to improve..it was nice though

SERIOUS ANSWERS NO SARCASM. WHAT DID YOU PERSONALLY THINK OF THE STORY

well……

SERIOUS ANSWERS NO SARCASM. WHAT DID YOU PERSONALLY THINK OF THE STORY
    ___________

Well I like Bieber, but I’m not attracted to him……..um he’s like a little boy to me.

So, of course I find it kind of weird.

Nice Pic ou

Its good. just, not my thing, at all . rofl

Why THANK YOU. I just showed it because you said you wanted to read it. LOL

I WANT TORI KELLYS VOICE :(
    its beautiful

Yyyy

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!
    -DEAD FOR LIFE-

I need to take a bath.

Kay

• jazzie

WTF theres a story of charlie sheen and Justin doing it. O__O scarred for life

I need to take a bath.

Me too. I stink.

• Victória from Brazil

OMG I CAN’T BELIEVE IT! She’s cominggggggggg, we’ve been waiting for her since 5 years ago, and now we’re gonna see her, listen to her. OMG MY DREAM WILL COME TRUE, MAY 14TH WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

YEAH YOU’RE RIGHT, AFTER 5 YEARS AGOOOOOOO, OH MY GODNESS, CANT JUST BELIEVE. IM BRAZILIAN, AND YOURE TOO RIGHT? DE QUE PAIS VOCE É?

Its good. just, not my thing, at all . rofl

Why THANK YOU. I just showed it because you said you wanted to read it. LOL

Lmao.. no problem ?
    I was curious about what kind of story you meant :P

• ArianaMiley

I want a date in France!!

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!
    ____________

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

eww

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ewwwwwwww

Mar 18, 2011 @ 08:24 pm

I need to take a bath.

Me too. I stink.

The smell of my butthole has transferred from my pants to the sit. That’s how much I need to take a shower. My sit smells like asshole.

• Lorraine?

chnaged my icon, should I leave it like this or change it back to the owl? haha

• Deminatrix

So last night I had a dream that me and Justin 69’d on my bedroom floor. He was using my dick as a microphone and singing Never Say Never and by the end of the second chorus I had came all over his beautiful face and he was licking the cum off of my dick and then he was humming Baby as I finished wanking him off. It was so hot and I wish it was reality.
    Then we went onto my bed and he nailed me so rough in my ass and came all inside me and I screamed his name so loud and he made me smile and that made him smile. Then he went and told me he’d see me in his dreams and winked and then I woke up. It was the best dream I ever had.

Poor person..

• Victória from Brazil

anonymous, so sorry
    de que estado*** vc é? hehehe

That didnt sound right
    I dont have any desire like that, towards anyone at all
    lmao, but you could feel her passion through the story ? lmao
    ___
    I totally did lmao.

• GoldenGal9311

And plus, I’m not into all that fan fiction stuff.

• paulamr

guys, you are talking about 2 fucking tour dates of Miley’s concert in Brazil (in only 2 cities which leaves many fans out of the show) when DEMI LOVATO SEND A REPLY TO SELENA GOMEZ ON TWITTER

PS: I’m Brazilian and I hate when artist comes here and just goes to Rio and São Paulo, our country is huge, if you are coming here to make a tour do more concerts, we’re not one of those European countries.

LET’S MIGRATE!

Who is gonna listen to Joe’s album.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh god . :S
    *swallows vomit*
    the spare time people have these days
    smh

I wannA suk on miles boobies

My armpits are smelly.

Poor person..
    ROTFL.

• MusicInMyAss

And ARGENTINA? :'(

• mileykicksass

I’m crying guys…this shit is just too much

Mar 18, 2011 @ 08:26 pm

Who is gonna listen to Joe’s album.

His family.

• Noo_Idea

seriously, what was she thinking?

ew wtf

LET’S MIGRATE!
    _________

Good idea

i live in rioooooooooooooo!!! im so happy,it will be amazing!

LMAO I’M DYING.

im gonna puke omg..

• Deminatrix

I AM GOING TO LOCK HIM DOWN TO A TABLE IN A ROOM FULL OF HAPPY THINGS WHERE HE CAN SING BEAUTIFUL SONGS TO ME AND I CAN SUCK HIS PENIS TILL IT DROPS OFF THEN LET HIM STICK HIS TONGUE RIGHT UP INSIDE MY BODY OMG
    LOL jk, everybody knows that justin bieber has no penis

Lol.

___
    OMG OMG BAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

He was using my dick as a microphone

LOL

• mileykicksass

sometimes i wonder what bieber’s farts smell like. i bet they’re kinda silent but have a little ripple to them and smell really nice like warm shit. i wish he would fart in my mouth

I have a stitch in my side XD

I keep getting LovatoForPresident and DDStan mixed up.

He was using my dick as a microphone

LOL
    ___
    Ikr? I’m crying xD

WHY ARE WE MOVING TO THE JOE POST? MILEY POST!

• Máy

BRAZIL! OMG *-* I’M SO EXCITED ?

lmao

Mar 18, 2011 @ 08:30 pm

WHY ARE WE MOVING TO THE JOE POST? MILEY POST!

Cuz oceanup tweeted it.

• Deminatrix

I keep getting LovatoForPresident and DDStan mixed up.
    _

You can just call me DD. lol

ddlovato @selenagomez I miss you because apparently we’re one in the same..!!! wohoo demi just tweeted selena <3!!!!

Mar 19, 2011 @ 05:11 am
    paulamr said:

—————————
    ok i agree that singers should go to other countries too, but rio and sao paulo are the most popular countries in brazil! shes not going to a country where she doesnt know if she has fans there!

Why should we move ._.

i hope she cumz 2 australia!!!!

My armpits are smelly.

they have this thing out now called soap
    you should try it.

• Deminatrix

If Justin’s face was full of pimples I would squeeze them so hard that the pus squirts out and lands in my eye. I will pop every single one of them and suck out the pus. Then I gently kiss Justin’s cheek as his face heals.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

• DemiForPresident

I keep getting LovatoForPresident and DDStan mixed up.

lol why?

• mileykicksass

OceanUP tweets every post…

• TAAATI

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMGFG!
    MILEY, HERE? OOOOOOOOOOOOH *–*

• ivanka

it would be so awesome if she could come to the netherlands i would do anything to go to her concert. =D

• MORICETSZ

lets migrate for everyones sake.

• ivanka

• dfgjij

Dear customers, thank you for your support of our company.
    Here, there’s good news to tell you: The company recently
    launched a number of new fashion items! ! Fashionable
    and welcome everyone to come buy. If necessary, please
    plut: http://www.findsoso.com

Mar 18, 2011 @ 08:32 pm
    DemiForPresident said:

I keep getting LovatoForPresident and DDStan mixed up.

lol why?

me 2.
    okay im migrating now.

• iSarcasticING

Poor person..

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!

well I’ll migrate

EVERYONE MOVED

• iSarcasticING

mileykicksass said:
    OceanUP tweets every post…

You’re just noticing that…

• LauraCyrus

Finalmente esse dia vai chegar <3 MINHA bebe vai vir pro meu pais awnttt

she is gourg

• Disco.Is.Dead

where is everyone actually ?

hauhauhahuah..
    yeei i can’t wait to see mileey =)!!

wow put clothes on hoe

wow put clothes on hoe

dejaaaaaaa con brasil. Miley has to come to ARGENTINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! WE LOVE HER SO MUCH ?

• Margotpeeters

why doesn’t she come to europe!????

Disco.Is.Dead said:

where is everyone actually ?

We moved here

lmfao
    ____
    I feel like I’m in a… box.

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    I once read a justin/demi story….Oh the horror. :l

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Had to get a new account, im back now

are yoiu lovatoforpresident

yep

Awww why you’re like a wittle baby =P

Pfffft, no im not! >:l

I want to be like 16-19..I wish i could of just skipped 12-15.

Yes you are like a little baby…I got your nose =P rotfl

jazzie said:

me too .__.
    ______

Don’t. Please don’t hate it.

Before you know it, you’ll have so many responsibilities. It’s gonna be like “Where did time go?”.
    _

But its just so annoying..School, parents, not having the freedom to do whatever i want..I dont like it.

WARNING: Contains sexual themes

I WARNED YOU.

Don’t read if you don’t want to see.

Nick Jonas has no belly button. #JonasInsider

Someone just tweeted this…. lol

Where are you going?
    _____

Ohio State. GO BUCKS.
    Oh that’s great! I want to go the University of Texas at Austin, LONGHORNS! haha

I once read a justin/demi story….Oh the horror. :l

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

muahahah. :)

Oh lawd

Awww why you’re like a wittle baby =P

Pfffft, no im not! >:l

I want to be like 16-19..I wish i could of just skipped 12-15.

Yes you are like a little baby…I got your nose =P rotfl
    _

Rosie, you’re not that much older than me. lol

WARNING: Contains sexual themes

I WARNED YOU.

Don’t read if you don’t want to see.

that was cute

jazzie said:

me too .__.
    ______

Don’t. Please don’t hate it.

____

I understand. In a way, it’s fun being an adult.

I loved being 17. You’re treated like an adult, but you don’t have any responsibilities.

• Deminatrix

Awww, Joe and Ashley still follow each other. BFFS 4 LYFE.

WARNING: Contains sexual themes

I WARNED YOU.

Don’t read if you don’t want to see.

FUCKING DEAD…omg I can’t ROTFL I gotta take a break guys -walks away- LMAOOOO

Where are you going?
    _____

Ohio State. GO BUCKS.

====

thats cool

I remember Ohio State went against Florida (I like the Gators) but still cool beans

:O

WARNING: Contains sexual themes

I WARNED YOU.

Don’t read if you don’t want to see

cute….

jazzie said:

me too .__.
    ______

Don’t. Please don’t hate it.

____

I understand. In a way, it’s fun being an adult.

_

I want to be 18…Thats the legal age in australia!! Woot woot! Only 3 1/2 more years till i can buy alcohol. lol

CUTE??????!!!

WARNING: Contains sexual themes

I WARNED YOU.

Don’t read if you don’t want to see.

====

Did someone pleasure themselves to that story

CUTE??????!!!

so cute

LMFAOOOO

Did someone pleasure themselves to that story

Where are you going?
    _____

Ohio State. GO BUCKS.
    ______

Cool! I always loved their colors. Orange and white.

This girls amazing :O
    ___
    I love it O.O

Im listening to like, every video on her channel lmao

Miley christ the redeemer!

• LovatoLoveXO

HELLO GUYS haven’t been here in a while

• marinawashiski

LovatoLoveXO said:

THIS

His arms are twigs.

your point ?

• GoldenGal9311

I can’t understand what these Brazilians are saying, but hai:

your point ?

Just pointing that out. He’s too small for my liking.

LovatoLoveXO said:

===

IA and Im american

• isispscussel

pena que ela não vem pro sul do brasil :/

• GoldenGal9311

When are the dates for the US going to be posted?
    ____________

She no care about us no mo

J/k. But they said in the other post that she didn’t announce a US tour yet.

I guess people took seriously the song Friday. No one’s here D:

COME TO NY MILEY!!

• peacelovehearts

I find it incredibly pathetic that i just spent the last hour & a half reading every single comment on this post.. http://oceanup.com/2010/08/12/sprouse-brothers-film-pok-mon-commercial *sighhh* Good times, good times.

pena que ela não vem pro sul do brasil :/
    ___
    Oh :|

• marinawashiski

isispscussel said:

pena que ela não vem pro sul do brasil :/

Você é do Sul também? Da onde? Eu sou de Curitiba (:

xdolshhex said:
    I guess people took seriously the song Friday. No one’s here D:
    _________

Lmao. Unfortunately, I’m not doing anything tonight.

Bored as hell.

I highly disagree

marinawashiski said:

LovatoLoveXO said:

THIS

THIS! )?

• xdolshhex

Lmao. Unfortunately, I’m not doing anything tonight.

Bored as hell.
    *virtual high five*
    ._.
    I’m just listening to Hilary Duff :P good times…

hot damn *drools*

Tell me about it
    hahha

The zoomin xD

I know right ? ahaha
    but, “that awkward moment when he stops thrusting and your just staring at his crotch”
    lmao

I remember that post.

• GoldenGal9311

OOOHH LIVIN’ ON A PRAYER!!!!

• isispscussel

marinawashiski said:
    Você é do Sul também? Da onde? Eu sou de Curitiba (:

que legal, hehe sou do Rio Grande Do Sul :)

i know right ? ahaha
    lmao
    I just read this with Justin thrusting in my mind o.O lol

xdolshhex said:
    Lmao. Unfortunately, I’m not doing anything tonight.

Bored as hell.
    *virtual high five*
    ._.
    I’m just listening to Hilary Duff :P good times…
    ______

She is flawless. <3

peacelovehearts said:

====

Hahaha woow
    Every single comment?!
    I looked at the article and Ive read it before and I think I remember commenting it
    Did u see a comment of mines in it

• Disco.Is.Dead

OOOHH LIVIN’ ON A PRAYER!!!!
    ~~~~

WOOOO, WERE HALF WAY THERE WOOO-OOOOH, LIVING ON PRAYER.

I’m an owl

i know right ? ahaha
    lmao
    I just read this with Justin thrusting in my mind o.O lol

Lmao, its an image you cant un-see :P

put it down on meeeeee

She is flawless. <3
    Oh yes, she is ;D
    I wonder when will she do more music? I NEEEDD HERRR :|

• GoldenGal9311

This song was in my head, now it’s in my mind, call it reach it get some words and get some timing

I know right ? ahaha
    lmao

the lucky bitch who gets to sleep with him .__.

• Noo_Idea

Mar 18, 2011 @ 07:56 pm
    Lorraine? said:

I just had seeeeeeeex and it felt so good!
    lol don’t know why I love that song hahaha.

===============

• Lorraine?

I just don’t imagine how the people writing that sexual frustation shit look..

I once read a justin/demi story….Oh the horror. :l

Hot cheetoes

MORICETSZ said:
    Mar 18, 2011 @ 07:48 pm
    GoldenGal9311 said:

Everyone here is so young…….

nope! im twenty, hard to believe but yes this is where i come to relax for a while lol!
    _______

Im 18….
    T_____T

im 14… going on 15

post it here then. hahahaha

I’ll screencap the story and post a link.

milenator said:
    Im 18….
    T_____T
    _________

Had to get a new account, im back now

milenator said:
    Im eating fried chicken

Gross

====

You dont like fried chicken :O
    of course its a certain peoples diet (along with kool aid) but I love fried chicken
    the one I have is from publix which is grocery store in Florida they’re food in deli and bakery is the best

Sex stories O_o

milenator said:
    Im 18….
    T_____T
    _________

====

Lol cool dance moves

Had to get a new account, im back now

are yoiu lovatoforpresident

• Lorraine?

I just had seeeeeeeex and it felt so good!
    lol don’t know why I love that song hahaha.

14 year olds ftw

me too .__.

milenator said:
    milenator said:
    Im eating fried chicken

Gross

====

You dont like fried chicken :O

I’m vegetarian ._.

• GoldenGal9311

But seriously. I’m most likely leaving OU before the summer(for real this time).

Awww why you’re like a wittle baby =P

I wish I was that age again or younger, after 15 the time goes way too fast :/

MORICETSZ said:
    Mar 18, 2011 @ 07:48 pm
    GoldenGal9311 said:

Everyone here is so young…….

====

Cool beans
    have you ever tried buying alcohol though. (I know its 21 to legally drink but just wondering like w/ fake ID or if u have friends who buy it
    I hate 21 to drink law, 20 would be good

====================

LOL, sponge bob obviously had sex with patrick

• Noo_Idea

Mar 18, 2011 @ 08:07 pm

LOL, sponge bob obviously had sex with patrick

• RiseAboveTheStorm

she should come to toronto D:

I’m dying XD

EWWW THAT STORY IS GROSS

jazzie said:

me too .__.
    ______

Don’t. Please don’t hate it.

____

I understand. In a way, it’s fun being an adult.

_____

It’s the legal age in the US too. Except we can’t drink until we’re 21.

milenator i dont really drink unless its mikes, lol!! or smirnoffs

I’m dying XD

me too lmao xD

• GoldenGal9311

Why is everyone laughing?

Every time I stop laughing it starts up again

LOL, sponge bob obviously had sex with patrick

===

IA

WHATS SO FUNNY >:(((((((((((((

• Disco.Is.Dead

Okay, I will not read anything else dirty tonight
    Ive read an intense amount
    *sits alone is shame*

GoldenGal9311 said:
    Why is everyone laughing?

fun fun fun

WHATS FUNNY ABOUT MY STORI

Every time I stop laughing it starts up again

~~~

Have you read the bieber sexual tension tumblr
    I died, like 9374230284375 times.

MORICETSZ said:
    milenator i dont really drink unless its mikes, lol!! or smirnoffs
    ===

LOL
    Ever had four loko?

• mileykicksass

-dies in a hole- funniest shit i’ve seen on here in awhile

• MORICETSZ

imnot reading any of those storie, justin is like a cute baby brother to me i dont EVER EVER EVER want to see or read of him in that way, *shivers*

marinawashiski said:

Brasil sucks.

YOU suck.

___

You’re mother sucks

marinawashiski said:

Brasil sucks.

YOU suck.

___

You’re mother sucks

WHATS FUNNY ABOUT MY STORI
    LMAOOOOO that’s your story????? XD -fucking dead-

• Lorraine?

Cool! I always loved their colors. Orange and white.
    I already have some pjs :P LOL

Mar 18, 2011 @ 08:10 pm
    milenator said:

MORICETSZ said:
    milenator i dont really drink unless its mikes, lol!! or smirnoffs
    ===

LOL
    Ever had four loko?

hell no, everyoine used to drink it bc everyone else was doing it, i dont give into peer pressure im way to cool for that shit, XD.

dont drink that.

Im listening to like, every video on her channel lmao

• jazzie

whats the site to the justin frusration thing?

OMG that shit deserves a New York Times Bestseller title

• Deminatrix

I just..Cant take bieber fan-fictions seriously..

milenator said:

Where are you going?
    _____

Ohio State. GO BUCKS.

====

thats cool

_________

Don’t………remind me.

WHATS FUNNY ABOUT IT

Dont worry about it anon
    I respect your bravery to admit whats on your mind
    its just not something people here often
    dont worry

• mileykicksass

There’s a whole site…someone give me the link XD

WHAT

xdolshhex said:
    She is flawless. <3
    Oh yes, she is ;D
    I wonder when will she do more music? I NEEEDD HERRR :|
    ____

I know! I hope ‘Dignity’ wasn’t her last.

I know right ? ahaha
    lmao

the lucky bitch who gets to sleep with him .__.
    __________

ew.

I’m an owl

===

LMAO @ your icon xD

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    OOOHH LIVIN’ ON A PRAYER!!!!
    ~~~~

WOOOO, WERE HALF WAY THERE WOOO-OOOOH, LIVING ON PRAYER.
    ________

TAKE MY HAND, AND WE’LL MAKE IT, I SWEAR!

I <3 that song.

sel

Lmao, its an image you cant un-see :P
    I see. O.O

• Disco.Is.Dead

the lucky bitch who gets to sleep with him .__.

Lmfao, I feel like a psycho fan talking about this
    but *gasps* never speak of her
    but, I know, he will do great wonders one day lmao

• Disco.Is.Dead

OOOHH LIVIN’ ON A PRAYER!!!!
    ~~~~

WOOOO, WERE HALF WAY THERE WOOO-OOOOH, LIVING ON PRAYER.
    ________

TAKE MY HAND, AND WE’LL MAKE IT, I SWEAR!

I <3 that song.

Me too lmao … I love bon jovi in general
    ive been to two of his concerts and soon to be three lmao :S

• peacelovehearts

milenator said:
    peacelovehearts said:

====

Hahaha woow
    Every single comment?!
    Did u see a comment of mines in it
    I don’t really remember, sorry.
    Lots of people, when this site was actually alivee.

I’m an owl

===

LMAO @ your icon xD
    LOL :P idk if I should stay with it or change it xD

DEAD POST ITS FRIIIIIIIDAY

xdolshhex said:
    She is flawless. <3
    Oh yes, she is ;D
    I wonder when will she do more music? I NEEEDD HERRR :|

====

She doing lots of movies and she made a book
    but no music

• xdolshhex

I know! I hope ‘Dignity’ wasn’t her last.
    ____
    Yeah but I don’t think it will be anytime soon D:

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    OOOHH LIVIN’ ON A PRAYER!!!!
    ~~~~

WOOOO, WERE HALF WAY THERE WOOO-OOOOH, LIVING ON PRAYER.
    ________

TAKE MY HAND, AND WE’LL MAKE IT, I SWEAR!

I <3 that song.

Me too lmao … I love bon jovi in general
    ive been to two of his concerts and soon to be three lmao :S
    ______

Well, damn. Lol

She doing lots of movies and she made a book
    but no music
    ._.

• GoldenGal9311

And I don’t understand why ‘Reach Out’ wasn’t a hit. I loveee that song.

peacelovehearts said:
    milenator said:
    peacelovehearts said:

====

Hahaha woow
    Every single comment?!
    Did u see a comment of mines in it
    I don’t really remember, sorry.
    Lots of people, when this site was actually alivee.
    =======

I looked at the article and went to the very last page and I was one of the last to comment XD
    I didnt really join in long conversations on OU that year I just leaved a comment and left
    but I read some of the comments in middle page: What a very interesting post

fun

Well, damn. Lol

Bon jovi is like, my awkward old obsession
    except for none of my friends know him and im like -___-
    lmao

Lmfao, I feel like a psycho fan talking about this
    but *gasps* never speak of her
    but, I know, he will do great wonders one day lmao

rotfl ahhh good times good times..

I just wrote 2 paragraphs about Justin.

• xdolshhex

And I don’t understand why ‘Reach Out’ wasn’t a hit. I loveee that song.
    Ikr! -_______________________________________-

• GoldenGal9311

I got a man who’s always late, anytime we have a date. But I love him. Yes I love him

♥ _______________________ ♥

Bon jovi is like, my awkward old obsession
    except for none of my friends know him and im like -___-
    lmao
    ______

Haha!

lmao
    what the hell is this account ?

UMMMMMM WHAT

Why am I the only anon? Come on anon buddies.

WTF, they don’t know him o.O
    ._.
    ~~~~~

I know
    Im like, dude, GTFO
    so I sing part of living on a prayer and always and its my life for them to sort of, lightin up there memory because like, WHO DOESNT KNOW BON JOVI. and there just like, what the hell are you saying ?
    ah, SMH at them.

lmao
    what the hell is this account ?
    Lol O.O

Member since 11 Jul 2010
    Last login 20 Jul at 08:05pm

She got tired of OU huh?

• Firework

what do you do when your good isnt good enough?

• Disco.Is.Dead

I just wrote 2 paragraphs about Justin.

where ?

• Lorraine?

And I don’t understand why ‘Reach Out’ wasn’t a hit. I loveee that song.

I love it, but maybe people was used to see the good and innocent hilary and when reach out came out everyone was like O.O

• Deminatrix

OMGZZ!!1!!11!! SHE LOOKZ LYK A WHOREE!!

hah your a jokkkkeeeeee. your just trying to draw attention. atleast shes more succesful then youuuuuuuuu! peacee outt;)

EWWW THAT STORY IS GROSS

you are like clean. no sex in your life

Disco.Is.Dead said:

Dont worry about it anon
    I respect your bravery to admit whats on your mind
    its just not something people here often
    dont worry

What did you think about it

WHATS FUNNY ABOUT MY STORI

its just weird

• Firework

dont worry anon your story wasnt funny it was dirty and weird

WARNING: Contains sexual themes

I WARNED YOU.

Don’t read if you don’t want to see.
    __________

WHATS FUNNY ABOUT IT

IM LAUGHING AT YOU GUSYS REACTIONS

• MORICETSZ

whats the deal with miles and that pap alison wtf.

where ?

For a fanfiction site. It’s dirty.

Lol O.O

Member since 11 Jul 2010
    Last login 20 Jul at 08:05pm

She got tired of OU huh?
    ~~~`

Lmfao, I guess so :P

OMG my dad just came with Pizza Hut <3

• Deminatrix

Whoa. Its like…Only Bieber fans in here.

where ?

For a fanfiction site. It’s dirty.

oh lmao
    …. link ? tehe

I know
    Im like, dude, GTFO
    ah, SMH at them.
    LOL this society. smh. xD

Lorraine? said:
    And I don’t understand why ‘Reach Out’ wasn’t a hit. I loveee that song.

________

Yeah, I think that’s exactly what it was.

oh lmao
    …. link ? tehe

They haven’t approved it yet. I’ll sent it to you when they do. ;)

ou iz ded

• mileykicksass

OMGZZ!!1!!11!! SHE LOOKZ LYK A WHOREE!!

-__________-

GUUUUUUUUUUUURL

LOL this society. smh. xD

IKR ?
    and I go to his concerts whenever hes in town or near, and there just like: why the hell would you go to an old mans rock concert
    like, I cant even sometimes -.-

mileykicksass said:
    OMGZZ!!1!!11!! SHE LOOKZ LYK A WHOREE!!

-__________-

Lol. Calm down rosie, i’m joking. Y’all know i love miley. <3

I love it.

bon jovi rocks

oh lmao
    …. link ? tehe

They haven’t approved it yet. I’ll sent it to you when they do. ;)
    ~~~~

Lmao, okay thank you ! :)
    Is for like a tumblr or something though ?

WHY SO DEAD?

Deminatrix said:
    Whoa. Its like…Only Bieber fans in here.
    _____________

But there is only one person in here with a Bieber icon……..

Lmao, okay thank you ! :)
    Is for like a tumblr or something though ?

Yeah it’s for tumblr.

bon jovi rocks

Awwn yeah :)

Firework said:
    ou iz ded
    __________

r u tpyn wit your hooves?

mileykicksass said:
    OMGZZ!!1!!11!! SHE LOOKZ LYK A WHOREE!!

-__________-

Lol. Calm down rosie, i’m joking. Y’all know i love miley. <3

=D ♥

IKR ?
    like, I cant even sometimes -.-
    -____-
    I wonder what they think about the Rolling Stones. lol

Yeah it’s for tumblr.

Which one ? :)

Deminatrix said:
    Whoa. Its like…Only Bieber fans in here.
    _____________

But there is only one person in here with a Bieber icon……..
    _

Oh, you’re right….I dont even know why i said that… lol

• Disco.Is.Dead

But there is only one person in here with a Bieber icon……..

Teheh
    *hides in corner*

• jazzie

im as high as a kite teee heeee jk jk

Which one ? :)

It’s a really perverted one, most of the stories there are really gross or trolls but it’s the only place I can put my story there. LOL

• Firework

Whoa. Its like…Only Bieber fans in here.
    _____________

But there is only one person in here with a Bieber icon……..

im a bieber fan. crazy one to be exact

I wonder what they think about the Rolling Stones. lol

Lmfao!
    I feel like im from another decade sometimes ….
    Minus my bieber stanning hahaha

• GoldenGal9311

You’ve been crying. Your face is a mess. Come in baby, you can dry the tears on my dress. She’s hurt you again, I can tell….Oh, I know that look so well

omg, LMFAO
    ive never heard of this tumblr

• Deminatrix

I asked my mother if i could get a tattoo today…. Surprisingly, she said no. -.-“

LMAO that tumblr.

• Firework

omg my parents are taking me to counseling :(

I love it.
    REEACHH OUT touch me haha

Firework said:
    Whoa. Its like…Only Bieber fans in here.
    _____________

But there is only one person in here with a Bieber icon……..

im a bieber fan. crazy one to be exact
    _______

I consider myself a Bieber fan too. But I’m saying that only one person actually has a Bieber icon.

I conquer

• Gearsarealwaysturning

this post belongs to gears.-

• Gearsarealwaysturning

until some brazilian fans come and comment in their language. Oi!

Forever alone?

I will make it to the 400

Am I really that lonely? Not even an anon to chat with? —-

boring.

Brasil sucks.

• Firework

oic. well i should change that

HAAAAAAAAAAA!

I love it.
    REEACHH OUT touch me haha

Before I go insane. <3

WTF. im reading this dirty bieber tumblr
    and I come across this sexy story that finishes with this
    “I spread apart his asscheeks and stick my nose in the hole. He farts and I smell it. It smells like rotten eggs.”
    honestly, WTF.

I saw she’s the man <3

How old are y’all?

WTF. im reading this dirty bieber tumblr
    and I come across this sexy story that finishes with this
    honestly, WTF.

lol

• jazzie

I need to post there I have alot of sexual frusration with Justin Bieber or just sexual frusration in general xD

anyone still here

How old are y’all?

• Deminatrix

Gotta fix up all the sheets on my bed. -.- Brb

WTF. im reading this dirty bieber tumblr

14, (almost 15)

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    WTF. im reading this dirty bieber tumblr
    and I come across this sexy story that finishes with this
    honestly, WTF.
    __________

I can’t believe I’m actually laughing about this.

OH MY GOOOOOOOOD I NEED TO SEE HER!

• xdolshhex

“I WANT TO BRUSH MY TEETH WITH JUSTIN’S SHIT.”
    I prefer with a bottle of Jack o.o

WTF. im reading this dirty bieber tumblr
    and I come across this sexy story that finishes with this
    honestly, WTF.
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn gurl, that people is crazy

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn gurl, that people is crazy

Your icon matches your comment

How old are y’all?
    15.

• jazzie

lmaooooooo that tumblr we need to get them laid or send them free vibrators and pickles

How old are y’all?

16, 17 in may ;);)

• Disco.Is.Dead

Omg, actually, I cant even with this tumblr
    Someone should seriously send/spam this tumblr to justin lmfao

xdolshhex said:
    “I WANT TO BRUSH MY TEETH WITH JUSTIN’S SHIT.”
    I prefer with a bottle of Jack o.o
    Colgate for me =\

You know what I just realized
    if anyone knows that song by lindsay lohan first which was for herbie movie
    she says she wants to come first
    and it sounds like she saying she wants to
    “cum first”

LOL me being perverted XD

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn gurl, that people is crazy

Your icon matches your comment

LMAO I just noticed!

• GoldenGal9311

Everyone here is so young…….

Someone should seriously send/spam this tumblr to justin lmfao

I would love to see his expression if he reads that. Lol

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn gurl, that people is crazy

and it sounds like she saying she wants to
    “cum first”

LOL me being perverted XD
    O.O
    I love that song.

• Lorraine?

I will have an interview next sunday for a new high school, I’ll leave Mexico and go to Texas, I hope I get the chance to get in it. <3

• Noo_Idea

Mar 18, 2011 @ 07:48 pm
    GoldenGal9311 said:

Everyone here is so young…….

==========0
    not me, I’m so old for this site…

I don’t want to post my story. I’ll get banned.

.__.

Is this a hacked pic? You’d think she would be more careful, since this is the gazillionth time it’s happened.

• GoldenGal9311

Brit, I heard that he was saying he’s still in love with you and
    Brit, I heard he said he could stay if you wanted to and..
    Brit, I heard that every man out here is wanting you now!
    Brit, I heard, I heard…What you gonna do now

milenator said:
    Im eating fried chicken

Gross

Okay, I am closing that tumblr right now. I cant anymoree :S

I’m 17

LOL

Mar 18, 2011 @ 07:48 pm
    GoldenGal9311 said:

Everyone here is so young…….

• Noo_Idea

Mar 18, 2011 @ 07:52 pm
    MORICETSZ said:

Mar 18, 2011 @ 07:48 pm
    GoldenGal9311 said:

Everyone here is so young…….

===========
    virtual highfive :)

I’m 19

• jazzie

I want some Asian noodles with soy sauce .__.

• Disco.Is.Dead

I don’t want to post my story. I’ll get banned.

post it here then. hahahaha

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

wait shes not???

• wavy

so we in here

• wavy

fail migration will be back later..peace

• marinawashiski

Niley_Bang_That_Drum said:

And don’t you think you have enough of them? I love that Miley is going to places she’s never been before, it shows me that she does care about us and how we feel for having never seen her live.

OMG the main picture…unf

coughCOMETOTHISSIDEOFTHEPLANETcough

coughCOMETOTHISSIDEOFTHEPLANETcough
    coughAREYOUOKAY?cough

TELL EVERYONE IN THE OTHER POST TO COME HERE

• LovatoLoveXO

She’s not going to the U.S. or Canada
    _______

i hope she does cause i have never seen her in concert and i have always wanted to really badly. I know now because my family is more financially stable we can/

• Ranii

jazzie said:

me too .__.
    ______

Don’t. Please don’t hate it.

Where are you going?

I once read a justin/demi story….Oh the horror. :l

Im 18….
    T_____T

i just turned 18

Awww why you’re like a wittle baby =P

Pfffft, no im not! >:l

I want to be like 16-19..I wish i could of just skipped 12-15.

DemiForPresident said:
    Im 18….
    T_____T

i just turned 18

======

Lotto ticks, porn, and cigarettes!