Miley Cyrus ROCK MAFIA FOREVER

jhklhjhhhhh
mileyork

• milenator

yep!

people say her life is tumbling apart
    but atm it seems to be getting better

guest stared SNL and addressed about her scandals which got lots of ratings, her parents reconciled, and headlining an anticipating world tour

Im happy for Miles

working with someone on music has nothing to do with AGE you guys are all jealous pathetic people who are doing NOTHING with your lives
    I say let people have success and not be mean to them cause YOU DONT
    (just saying)

• mileykicksass

#1123MC

• oceanUP.

Antonina is like Barney. Old as ever and will not stop hanging out with little kids.
    Can she act her age? Myspace pictures with Miley are so… unacceptable.

Can she act her age? Myspace pictures with Miley are so… unacceptable.

I don’t like Antonina but Miley isn’t a little kid & she’s know Miley for so long. It’s not that weird that they spend time together.

• DemiForPresident

Can she act her age? Myspace pictures with Miley are so… unacceptable.

====

Miley hangs out and is friends with lots of people who’re older than her anyway so yeah

• BBV

She looks gooooooorg. here, just sayin’. (;

ohmyteens danah, & co. (:
    USA lost many lives on 9-11-01 and now Japan has lost more lives on 3-10-11. Add the 2 dates together and you get 12-21-12.

• wavy

check yes Juliet!

pretty

cute

• milenator

When I first saw the pic on twitter she almost looked like Troian bellisario (spencer from PLL)

• milenator

and ironically she’s with Lucy Hale in the other pic

• iSarcasticING

Miley keeps doing this thing with her face where one moment it’s skinny and normal, and the next moment, it’s chubby. It’s like Inception after awhile.

• ilovepeacock

Who gives a fuck? -_-
    If she wants to “speak out” then flippin’ make a twitter account. If she doesn’t want to, then “speak out” on your facebook.

• DemiForPresident
  • DemiForPresident
  • mileykicksass

People are so fucking negative -_-

• milenator

Who gives a fuck? -_-
    ===

she spoke on facebook…when she announced tour dates

and she had reasons she left twitter

RainbowColoredd Angelica Carrasco
    This Girl Sucks, Rebbeca Black Might Even Be Better Than Her. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1IDQS6Roww

• DemiForPresident

How do you get someone to leave you alone?

• milenator

DemiForPresident said:
    How do you get someone to leave you alone?

===

tell em to FUCK OFF!

• milenator

DemiForPresident said:
    How do you get someone to leave you alone?

===

tell em to FUCK OFF!

How do you get someone to leave you alone?
    do everything he hates.

• iSarcasticING

I didn’t notices how much Miley is doing this year.

-New Album
    -World Tour
    -Four Movies

O.O

that peacock girl is so emo

• LoveToLove

for some reason miley’s hands freak me out

DemiForPresident said:

———————————————-
    WOW .. Jeff Hardy?? I love him! <3

fgfgfg

• hpl

man shes so stupid. she deleted it because she preeched about how people spend too much time on the internet and how she wanted no part of it anymore yet she still uses it through her friends. even if its a different username, you are still on twitter you dumb hypocritical bitch.

• lolololove

loveher<3

Lol people spazzed when she tweeted

• GayushMileyFan
  • xSweetCandyxx

She looks beautiful :)

c

• peacelovecyrus

MILEY! Please come back to twitter! You don’t have to be obsessive about tweeting. Just a tweet every now and then. WE MISS YOU!!!!

• PLLAddictx

Aw, I love Miley!(:
    She shoudl come back to twitter!
    Twitter was so much better with her on it. xD

• PLLAddictx

*should;P

she looks younger in this pic. she’s really beautiful. :)

this an online store operated for many years.have lots of new and old customers from United States and Europe now.
    you can find many of cheap price,high quality,fashion brand products here .
    such as:
    ——- NFL ,MLB, NBA ,NHL jersey ,——
    ——–sports shoes———–
    ——- fashion clothing————

• eve

I’ve been following Antonina on Twitter
    She is so talented and pretty
    a Good role model for girls who want to makke more of their lives
    I think she is one of the only woman music producers out there=D

• Fan 4 ever

didn’t Miley say can’t be tamed was going to be her last album for a while? Then she makes one less than a year later? lol. I’m looking forward to hearing though. Hope it’s more like Breakout <3

She is so cute!:)

• Diamonds

you are so right. she doesn’t have to tweet all the time. just now and then an update or clearing up rumors.

• 4ever

I will never give up hope of NILEY….. God bless me…… Ameeeeen

Flawless

lol

lol

miley looks so pretty

that peacock girl is so emo

===

hahaha
    but who cares she like comments and leave anyway shes not relevant no more…

and wtf she sometimes disses miley on miley posts when she has a miley icon?

• iSarcasticING

help trend #1123MC. Miley is considering coming back to twitter.

• milenator

#1123MC :)

BYE

• MORICETSZ

mannn i always come in late for everything. : (

• iSarcasticING

Tweet “1123MC” on your Twitter! *done spamming*

• milenator

MORICETSZ said:
    mannn i always come in late for everything. :(

===

ya kinda do lol
    but that aint bad
    Im sure u had to do important things off the computer

Is it me or did miley cityofhope performance and jonas was more fun than today. today wasn’t even exciting to talk about blah. we needed miley why they had to bring 4 people lol when back then we only needed miley and jb.

• DemiForPresident

12345

• KeepTheFaith

Beautiful. I’m so happy she’s working on new music. I’m super excited to hear her new stuff. <3

gorgeous she is beautiful in this picture its amazing she is still single she is gorgeous its looks like she is trying to change back into the old Miley Nick grab her before its to late lol

• LovatoLoveXO

________

I just hope its a step up from Can’t Be Tamed cause that was her worst album so far.

• LilLala

yeah right like Nick would really leave Samantha and get back with Miley he is in love with Samantha everybody knows that thats why Joe said Nick would get married first because he obviously is head over heels for Samantha but who wouldn’t be he said he likes a great smile and she got that

• KeepTheFaith

I agree. I enjoyed her Can’t Be Tamed album, but it definitely wasn’t her greatest work. Breakout was probably my favorite Miley album so far.

• LovatoLoveXO

_______
    YEAH!! :D

hahaha
    but who cares she like comments and leave anyway shes not relevant no more…

and wtf she sometimes disses miley on miley posts when she has a miley icon?
    ikr she likes miley then she dont like i said before so emo

KEEPTHEFAITH!<333

Where’s my Vanessa? :P

LILLY! :)

Wait, I should probably have an Zac icon. Hold on :P

Where’s my Vanessa? :P

I can’t really call you my Zac anymore, can I? At least, not when you have an icon of James Franco haha.

hello =]

Wait, I should probably have an Zac icon. Hold on :P

YES! :D

hello =]

HI! It seems like I chose the perfect night to be here!

Ok, this was the best I could do on a short notice. Plus I like his smile

hello =]
    STARLIGHT!<333
    How are you?
    You have awesome timing

Ok, this was the best I could do on a short notice. Plus I like his smile

It’s perfect. <3

• milenator

oceanup tweet #1123MC but apparently also tweet #420MC LOL wow only oceanup

KeepTheFaith said:
    HI! It seems like I chose the perfect night to be here!
    it would appear so. i haven’t been here in months! lol i got bored & remembered ou so i decided to log on =]

Ok, this was the best I could do on a short notice. Plus I like his smile

It’s perfect. <3
    Haha, our icons our looking directions. :P
    BTW are they still broken up or did they get back together?

If only Mercedes and Patty were on, our late night post group would be complete

• KeepTheFaith

Same here. It’s been a while since I’ve been on and I have really missed talking to everyone, so I decided to log on and check who is here. Obviously, we have good timing lol. :)

STARLIGHT!<333
    How are you?
    You have awesome timing

i’m good. just been busy with school & such these days. i was bored tonight though so i decided to log on =p. it seems like the timing was awesome since you & keepthefaith are both here! how have you been?

brb
    Please don’t leave while I’m gone

If only Mercedes and Patty were on, our late night post group would be complete

I just wrote to her on twitter. Who knows when she’ll see it though lol

milenator said:

oceanup tweet #1123MC but apparently also tweet #420MC LOL wow only oceanup
    What does that stand for, it’s all over my twitter timeline

Ok, this was the best I could do on a short notice. Plus I like his smile

It’s perfect. <3
    Haha, our icons our looking directions. :P
    BTW are they still broken up or did they get back together?

Aw! I didn’t even notice that it seems like our icons are looking at eachother. How cute! And I have absolutely no idea what their relationship status is, to be honest.

KeepTheFaith said:
    me too. i’ll have to start coming back more. it probably sounds silly but i’ve really missed everyone & talking to them. late night ou was the best! =]

If only Mercedes and Patty were on, our late night post group would be complete
    agreed. you & keepthefaith are too funny with your zanessa icon conversation lol

STARLIGHT!<333
    How are you?
    You have awesome timing

I’ve been good too, school and everything else keeps me busy but I’m just enjoying my senior year.

• KeepTheFaith

Nope, it doesn’t sound silly at all! I know exactly how you feel. I’ve really missed talking to everyone too, which is why I’m here. I’m going to start coming on here a lot more, then maybe some more late night OU memories can be created. :)

KeepTheFaith said:

There’s actually a new group of late night posters on here, they’re all pretty nice. I since come on once in a while. This is just a dead night, probably cause it’s Sun

We can always use both of your guys wisdom and reason on this site

Lilly said:
    that’s good. senior year has been a blast for me but i’m really looking forward to college. i can hardly wait!

• KeepTheFaith

Yeah, I’m sure more people would be on if it wasn’t a late Sunday night. Since I’ve decided to log on more often, maybe I’ll meet all the new people, I’m glad they are nice.

KeepTheFaith said:
    *does happy dance* yesssss! i just wish iFly, Mercedes, & everyone else would come back now! finally i’ll be able to say i’m still a jonas brothers fan again without people making fun of me =p

Lilly said:
    i’m glad they’re nice! are sunday nights usually this dead now?

Me too! But I’m sure once it’s time to leave home, I’ll be crying :P

They’re actually a lot like how we were last year in a way

• KeepTheFaith

I love the Jonas Brothers!! Who would make fun of you? People on the site, or people you know in real life? And I wish iFly and Mercedes were here, too. I really miss them. :(

Lilly said:
    i’m glad they’re nice! are sunday nights usually this dead now?
    I don’t really know, I don’t come on Sundays

We can always use both of your guys wisdom and reason on this site
    *bows* thanks lilly! yours too.

We can always use both of your guys wisdom and reason on this site
    *bows* thanks lilly! yours too.

Me too! But I’m sure once it’s time to leave home, I’ll be crying :P

Are you going to an out of state college? Where to?

They’re actually a lot like how we were last year in a way

Really? That’s good to know! Because like you said, this site can really use some wisdom and reason at times.

KeepTheFaith said:
    people in real life. all of my friends just treat them like they’re old news but i still love them. lol. i think anyone who talked to them on here misses them =/

Me too! But I’m sure once it’s time to leave home, I’ll be crying :P

Are you going to an out of state college? Where to?
    No I’m gonna stay in the state but I’m sure I’ll still be really sad

Me too! But I’m sure once it’s time to leave home, I’ll be crying :P
    i know i’ll be crying like a baby xD but it’s worth all the tears. at least i really hope so lol

They’re actually a lot like how we were last year in a way

Yeah, in fact some of the stuff that happen on this site is exactly like what happen last year. There’s a bunch of drama with anons complaining about cliques and making lists. It’s almost like having deju va. Fortunately most people don’t let it bother them.

No I’m gonna stay in the state but I’m sure I’ll still be really sad

Yes, it will definitely be an emotional time. You just gotta tell yourself that it’ll be worth it. :)

I still can’t talk about my love for any Disney stars except on this site

We can always use both of your guys wisdom and reason on this site
    *bows* thanks lilly! yours too.
    There are times where I’m like, I wish Starlight would just pop out of nowhere and say hakuna matata :P

• KeepTheFaith

It seems like a lot of people now treat them like old news. I don’t care though, I’ll always love them. :)

Me too! But I’m sure once it’s time to leave home, I’ll be crying :P
    Me too :)

Lilly said:
    that’s good. why weren’t we ever smart enough to just ignore everything? lol but that’s kind of funny in a way. i guess some things never change.

No I’m gonna stay in the state but I’m sure I’ll still be really sad

It will be an interesting experience that’s for sure :P

• Lilly

BTW just to warn you guys, there are a lot of Bieber fans on here now. Some are sane, some not so much :P

• KeepTheFaith

Anons still try to group users by creating lists? Some things never change around here lol. At least they don’t let the drama get to them.

Me too :)
    do you know what you’re majoring in yet?

• KeepTheFaith

Well, I’m sure me and the sane ones can get along without a problem. :)

so i’m not alone then =] good to know other people still appreciate them xD

Lilly said:
    now i will =p but i’m not arguing with all the rude people any more. it seems like a waste of time now. lol but i’ll still make sure to quote beatles songs & say hakuna matata when it’s necessary xD

Me too :)
    do you know what you’re majoring in yet?
    lol I feel like a change it every other day, right now it’s between nursing and law. What about you?

so i’m not alone then =] good to know other people still appreciate them xD

Always. :)

I still can’t talk about my love for any Disney stars except on this site
    that’s because we’re “too old for disney” lil =p. i don’t really care though lol

Lilly said:
    i keep changing my mind too but i think i might study psychology or law.

Lilly said:

that’s fine. i like bieber now. i just hope some of them aren’t too crazy lol but i’ll get along great with the sane ones =p

Miley is in the vocal booth laying down sick sick sick vocals!!! can;t wait to share new music with you guys!!!! :) #1123MC let’s go!!!

twitted guys so miley comes back to twitter 1123MC

mILEY IS GORGEOUS EVEN CASUALLY!!! HOT.

MC COME BACK MILEY TO TWITTER.

• PeaceLoveGomez

I still can’t talk about my love for any Disney stars except on this site
    We’re never to old for Disney :P

We’re never to old for Disney :P
    i agree but according to the rest of society we are xD lol

I still can’t talk about my love for any Disney stars except on this site
    Haha, well we got time :P

Haha, well we got time :P
    & plenty of it lol i just wish i really knew what i wanted to do. there are so many options. ugh! lol

I still can’t talk about my love for any Disney stars except on this site
    Haha, well we got time :P
    Sorry that was supposed to be in respones to this

Lilly said:
    i keep changing my mind too but i think i might study psychology or law.

• KeepTheFaith

It seems like this post has died. I’m gonna get off and try to get some sleep for tomorrow. I think I just might randomly log on more often. I love you girls. <3

KeepTheFaith said:
    we love you too! =] can’t wait to chat again. sweet dreams!

I hope we have more chats like this on here :) We love you too <3
    Goodnight!

I think I’m gonna get off too, Starlight. It was great catching up with you and I hope I’ll talk to you again soon. <33 Goodnight!

• StarLight24

good night lil! it was great catching up with you too. i’m sure we will talk again soon =]

• milenator

Hahaha Oceanup finally posted it!

Hmm my words about OU posting something seems to come true

• yangws

Any one customer Network+ exam who fails to pass through his MCTS: Windows 7 Configuration exam, we review online Security+ certification our Product again at single notification. Furthermore if you claim we provide you with an Exchange offer for any other CompTIA Exam of same price. We review CCNA certification our Product to explore the scope for improvement.

• Smooth

No more Bieber Fever. Now comes the Rebecca Black Plague #blackplague 11 minutes ago via web

officialwillow

• yangws

It’s also partly because Network+ exam companies are looking to cash out on Microsoft CompTIA Security+ software assurance training vouchers they’ve received as part of their enterprise CompTIA licensing agreements. In the past, most of these vouchers have gone unused, but Microsoft recently has made a big push to make sure CompTIA people are aware of this program and are opting to take advantage before the vouchers expire, Brown explained.

hi

• mels

Did Demi ever show up at the concert?

great

• mileykicksass

that peacock girl is so emo

LOL

• DemiForPresident

My boyfriend wont leave my house because its raining, but my mom is going to be home in 20 minutes.