Selena Gomez Monte Carlo FIRST LOOK

jlkjk
seljjjj

Monte Carlo due July 1, follows Selena Gomez as Paris-bound high school grad Grace who is let down when she finds out that the adventure she researched & booked for herself and best friend Emma [Katie Cassidy] isn’t quite as grand as she had imagined, reports USA Today: Their dream vacation..

..is unwittingly saved by British socialite Cordelia Winthrop Scott, an impeccably dressed brat who is a doppelgänger for Grace. After a case of mistaken identity & armed with Cordelia’s invitation to a glitzy gala in Monte Carlo, the girls head south to live it up for a week, wearing fancy clothes and meeting dashing men.

Selena: ‘Obviously, I want to transition into film, and this is taking baby steps to where I want to be.‘ Selena played two different characters and had to learn two different British accents, one for the real Cordelia and another for the impostor, Grace. ‘Accent training was hardest thing on top of learning lines.’ She reported to the set in Budapest, Hungary, two weeks early for voice training.

Selena sucks. Of all the Disney girls, she is most mediocre and basic.

where is everyone -_____-

This is more predictable than anything. The movie will come out and cue the complaints about the accents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happens with practically every movie these days with accents. Ugh.

• DemiForPresident

I farted in class today!

Oh really?

I truely hope u know that’s an opinion not fact

• ilovepeacock

It looks bokring selena should do more comedy

How does a movie still look make it seem like the movie is boring?
    I’m REALLY starting to lose faith in humanity.

great

• Jackiekins

——————————-
    Name somebody in Disney who has better acting skills than Selena.

• DavidArchiefan

I’m really excited for this

• peacelovehearts

——————————-
    Name somebody in Disney who has better acting skills than Selena.
    ————————
    Brenda Song….

• copymonster

——————————-
    Name somebody in Disney who has better acting skills than Selena.
    ————————
    Brenda Song….

Brenda’s a great actress,too. But Selena is more.. idk how to describe it. But Selena just has more.. “chemistry” with the audience that even though she’s not REALLY trying hard like Brenda, she’s still funny. Idk. My opinion.

——————————-
    Name somebody in Disney who has better acting skills than Selena.
    Alyson Stoner

It looks bokring selena should do more comedy

Definitely looking forward to seeing Selena step her game up!

• Jackiekins

I’m so excited for this movie. I want to see how Selena did. I bet she worked hard on this movie. Two characters? That”s a lot.

Cool I’m excited, and look at these haters who haven’t seen the trailer yet or what’s the film is gonna be like already judging, how pathetic!

I farted in class today!

i can not wait for this movie. the trailer needs to be released asap.

Cory Selena Leighton and Cassidy all ‘In one film?? Well I’m looking foward to it ;) grr when is the Trailer coming out tho, that’s what I wanna know.

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

she should focus on acting if she really wants to be a film actor.. no need for side projects.

• liyahlovex3

selena is such a talented actress. and thats what she should stick too.not singing.lol

• ColdAsU

Perfect! I could see this for my birthday since my birthday is july 6th!!Monte Carlo then Harry Potter! Anyway,the dress color looks awful on all of them.Not as bad looking on the blonde though but only because its has other colors on it.

• SarahBarah

Sounds like that Hilary Duff movie.

In posts about celebrities, Disney especially, sometimes I just look for comments from posters with icons about the celebrities. It’s like, if people hate a celebrity, for some really nonsensical reason, all their reasoning goes out the window when it comes to them, but MOST the time when someone with an icon comments, they make sense and their comments are that of a person with some sanity. Just something I noticed.

• mels

Alive? Anyone?

• dontstopbelievin?

can’t wait :)

So excited!

• Firework

omg IM SO PROUD OF MY BB GURLLLLL-cries tears of joy before firework comes-

lol

cant wait to see it!

• copymonster

i’m not just saying that ’cause i love her, there’s..just something with her when she acts.

you say that because you love selena … is completely understandable.
    Personally I’m not so sure of her acting Skill… I think there are more talented people that you forget.

you say that because you love selena … is completely understandable.
    selena has not been challenge as an actriss she always play the same character mean sarcastic girl. just like in this movie. there is nothing to compare her and dakota fanning is wayyyyy better than her.

Morning people!
    I think Emily Osment its really good!

I do not know why selena fans think she will win an Oscar … hahaha … I mean … watch her stage presence… so weird.
    oscars r for acting not music

well she not a very good actriss if she can’t act like a good singer lol. she sucks on stage.

——————————-
    Name somebody in Disney who has better acting skills than Selena
    emily and miley

• mileyluver15

not a fan of selena but i wanna see this movie cory monteith <3

• mileyluver15

please tell me cory monteith doesn’t kiss selena…

• mileyluver15

peacelovehearts said:

——————————-
    Name somebody in Disney who has better acting skills than Selena.
    ————————
    Brenda Song….

shia labeouf HAH!

——————————-
    Name somebody in Disney who has better acting skills than Selena

shia labeouf

dadsad

Cant wait

• bar

can’t wait! love sel

• copymonster

you say that because you love selena … is completely understandable.

have you seen the Cinderella Movie? Starring Selena? Yeah, she played as a nice girl there.

copymonster said:

you say that because you love selena … is completely understandable.

cinderella 2 was horrible… lol… come on girl!! you have to admit.

• copymonster

cinderella 2 was horrible… lol… come on girl!! you have to admit.

there was a cinderella 2? lmao. no,it’s just a remake :) it’s not 2. mehh, that movie made me cry. specially when selena finally forgave drew :’) lol. sorry, my standards are low when it comes to movies like that.

who has the flattest chest of them all?

Miley is not that great of an actress. At least I can’t really judge until I see her new movies. Last Song just didn’t do it for me.

OMG selena just has no boobs..look at her dress, it’s gorgeous but she..it doesn’t fit at all!

why do u hate her?

I wonder the same thing about miley….
    honestly I dont know

copymonster said:

cinderella 2 was horrible… lol… come on girl!! you have to admit.

____

dont worry…as I said it is understandable.

I love Miley and I will always support her at all …. right or wrong

#ItsAfanThing

PEACE!

——————————-
    Name somebody in Disney who has better acting skills than Selena

______

The jonas Brothers… lol

idk why the hell ppl say she has a big head. obviously not on this post but in others. her head is actually wierdly small and wide

lol… yeah.. her head is a very strange … like a balloon… but i love ballons! :)

looks boring.

anyone else think that selena looks WAY too young to be hanging out with katie and leighton? like she looks like a little sister tagging along. just my thoughtssss

• LadyWithTheBigBrownEyes

we need a trailer. hello ? 3 months left

• teamnobody

omg IM SO PROUD OF MY BB GURLLLLL-cries tears of joy before firework comes-

• teamnobody

Mar 21, 2011 @ 07:32 pm
    diane n. said:

when does the trailer come out?
    ==

hasnt released yet .nobody knows when

purrrrrtty.

• Firework

I hate Selena ._.

• w

Watching :) Even though Transformers will kill it.

• teamnobody

Mar 21, 2011 @ 07:46 pm
    Firework said:

I hate Selena ._
    ==

ohh

why do u hate her?

• JustinBieberWarrior

she was actually pretty sassy. but i loved her acting in that movie, her character was better than her real self haha.

i think selena gets so much attention because shes pretty though. i mean emily osment and alyson stoner have acting potential as well and they get no attention cuz they are not as pretty. and selena sometimes overacts on her show.

• diane n.

when does the trailer come out?

jgm

• PeaceLoveGomez

i REALLY want to see this!

• deannamollie

I wanted to see it, until I read this..

Hmm, Lizzie McGuire movie much??!! Hilary Duff plays Lizzie who goes to Italy and is mistaken for the Italian pop star Isabella. Cue fake Italian accent by Isabella towards the end of the film.
    This is going to suck.

• yooo

For those of you who are purchasing Titanium Jewelry or Titanium Necklaces, we realize that this is one of the most important purchasing decisions you will make.

Another Selena Movie will BOMB at the Box Office LOL!! ramona & Beezus should of went straight to DVD!

I wanna see!!!!

Leighton Meester is the best!!!

Morning people!
    I think Emily Osment its really good!

• brasil

——————————-
    Name somebody in Disney who has better acting skills than Selena.
    ————————
    Brenda Song….

———————-

zack Efron

• suckit

——————————-
    Name somebody in Disney who has better acting skills than Selena.
    ————————
    Brenda Song….

Prefect answer.

copymonster said:
    ——————————-
    Name somebody in Disney who has better acting skills than Selena.
    ————————
    Brenda Song….

you say that because you love selena … is completely understandable.

hgf

• m

Morning people!
    I think Emily Osment its really good!

oscars r for acting not music

• xSweetCandyxx

This movie sounds so intresting i can’t wait to see it ;)

• YouGoGlenCoco

… I can’t even hear the difference between Australian accents & British accents O_O.. I mean, I can’t wait to see this movie whoo! *awkward silence*

• UKnowULuvMe

She looks stunning. I hope the movie is good and does well ,but I have a feeling it won’t do either of those things. Then again I’m wrong all the time so…. yeah :)

bleh