Demi Lovato Alexa Vega SURVIVORS

demialexa
demelai

• TraceSTAN

OMG thank god! I’m so happy to know that the love of my life’s nose is clean!! Lol I was genuinely concerned haha

haha now the person in your icon is another concern Mels. LOL

No. They dont lol. But I know a few who do. Wont name names. (NOT Demi, layoff her case already ppls… that vid was not her)

Um I still think she did, Virus (the mod for ad) knows a girl (her livejournal is @fairyonacid) they studied together blah blah and shitz and she hungout with Demi a lot of times, went to set, knows her scene crowd etc and she saw her doing coke at a party two years ago. She hasn’t seen Demi since early 2010 though. She also knew about her eating disorder and told virus two years ago.

nice chin, demi.

• mels

oh and also she was bullied before she was famous I read in magazine how she was picked on before she was famous and some those people still hate her when she got famous
    (which also explains the emotional problems and insecurities)

With people saying she might fade I think she might be like the new Christina Aguilera of this generation she might not be HUGE but she might be as relevant as Xtina

I agree…I absolutely see her as the new Christina! I have said that for SO LONG since I saw the video of her covering a Christina song!!

———————-

Jordan we’re agreeing so much today.

haha now the person in your icon is another concern Mels. LOL

Hahaha well I know that one!! That is one of the substances that went into the beauty of this icon!! Lol

ar 22, 2011 @ 10:17 pm
    oceanUP. said:

Mar 22, 2011 @ 10:14 pm
    wavy said:

omg ive noticed that, isnt that girl ugh i forgot her name in there management, i think it starts with a J dont remember lol..thats how irrelevant she is cause jonas only cares for JONAS

Jordin Sparks.

LOL omg shes irrelevant too..but no i wasnt talking about her..its some girl that sings something in my shoes she was in the disney channel games 2008 she was linked with nick..i cant remember her name xD

That’s fine, I agree to disagree. I would in no way compare her to Bella Thorne. Demi definitely felt that way in rehab, jfyi, funny you say that. I discussed with someone about it and they told me how she said she could die and no one would care and that everything for her is over, but then this someone told her how supportive ppl were being so then she changed her mind and wanted in again. We’ll all have to wait and see… no use saying what blah blah blah will-happen, let’s see just wait and see what WILL happen.

omg :( :( :(

demi looks good as usual

ar 22, 2011 @ 10:17 pm
    oceanUP. said:

Mar 22, 2011 @ 10:14 pm

Jordin Sparks.

Jordan Pruitt.

Isn’t Jordin like the only sucessful person on that management team?

I mean on Jonas Group

• oceanUP.

Mar 22, 2011 @ 10:19 pm

Im not going into this again. AD has no sources. They were just trying to legitimize the blind item. The blind item happened in 2009. how convenient that she stopped seeing her in EARLY 2010. I don’t buy it, and I have sources that know her personally.

• diane n.

ar 22, 2011 @ 10:17 pm
    oceanUP. said:

Mar 22, 2011 @ 10:14 pm

Jordin Sparks.

jordan pruit?

• oceanUP.

Mar 22, 2011 @ 10:23 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

ar 22, 2011 @ 10:17 pm
    oceanUP. said:

Mar 22, 2011 @ 10:14 pm

Jordin Sparks.

Jordan Pruitt.

Jordan Pruitt is STILL signed to them… what is she thinking. She should jump ship now. I cant even… she’s so talented too… it sucks.

demi looks good as usual

Ia and it’s sad cause she used to be my favorite.

IKR? She used to be amazing. Her camp rock days were when I bowed down to her.

MTE Jordan, mte. I will never ever hate Demi because she’ll always have a special place in my heart (cheesy) but you know….. ugh

• wavy

omg im glad she has us fans to support her..cant believe she would feel that way :'( poor baby

Love that smile :D, she got a big head tho aha,

demi looks good as usual

When does she not look good?

• milenator

Okay i posted this already but I’ll comment it again and I fixed it a bit and I want to post this cause I always wanted to share this cause I dont think everyone read it

Ok Demi (with someone saying she doesnt care anymore) she had emotional problem Like okay I honestly though she had emo-problems since 2008 when I heard she wrote depressive songs that wouldnt be appropriate for her first album which was under disney before she got help with the Jonas brothers to help write songs for her first album and then she went to miley 16 bday and had those cuts on her wrists but lied that those were cause of tight gummy braclets(which obviously werent)
    and also she was bullied before she was famous I read in magazine how she was picked on before she was famous and some of those people still hate her when she got famous
    so I always thought she had deep emotional problems and insecurities since the beginning but she always hid it for sake of her Disney image

I hope your right.

• wavy

LOL thats the one..haha cant believe shes still with smh..the last song i heard from her was that shoes one LOLOL

Love that smile :D, she got a big head tho aha,

omg lol

• Noo_Idea

Mar 22, 2011 @ 10:25 pm
    MORICETSZ said:

=============

“who says, who says you’re not perfect…”

• milenator

and also I THINK when shee broke up with Joe and when he was dating Ashley Greene she like cracked and went crazy that her inner problems she hid were starting to surface and she was rebelling and stuff like those leaked pictures, the supposed sex tape, and associating with Anna Oliver and she punched her dancer (perhaps it was something she said about Joe is my hunch/theory) then things spiraled out of control for her that she had to seeked mental help that she should’ve seeked before but least now she got the help she got :)

I feel some powerful shit from Demi on her next album, yay!

• mels

I honestly wish I could afford some therapy. I honestly think everyone SHOULD go to a counselor! I swear, there would be a big decrease in the world’s issues! After studying psychology, I have learned soooooo much

Mar 22, 2011 @ 10:47 pm
    MORICETSZ said:

did we lose people during migration or what?

smh

We always lose a couple of honararies in the process.

LOL damn anon and Wavy…way to crush my hopes and dreams for the night

It was my first time. And meh.

—————-

• iSarcasticING

You only have 1 week to vote guys. VOTE FOR MILEY, AND THE JONAS BROTHERS at the KCA’s, airing April 2nd.

Mar 22, 2011 @ 10:49 pm
    mels said:

Same, I think I have a few screws loose.

Mar 22, 2011 @ 10:36 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

Me and the anon don’t hate Demi everyone… We were just having a conversation about her.
    —————

Preach Jordie.

WAIT A SECOND…. Nobody calls me Jordie except… ROSIE?

WAIT A SECOND…. Nobody calls me Jordie except… ROSIE?

Who?

• MORICETSZ

and because im not over, im not over you just yet and i cannot hide it!
    ur not that easy to forget, just saying.

• wavy

I liked her the very first time I saw her on CR, I thought she was the most adorable little thing in the world and her smile was so big. lol

i watched camp rock for nick..and i thought that it sucked so bad LOL i didnt even remember the people who played the characters..just hated that shit soo much LOL

• DemiForPresident

yea i looked back at old post..they trolled soo hard..some where funny like the ones that wanted demi to lick there yeah…lmaoooo..but i do feel really bad for her, that she actually thought know one cared for her..i know someone like that, they think no one loves them and it scares me cause they used to get really get drunk and pop pills, i tried to stop them but they were depressed i didnt even know what to do

Lol wow

• MORICETSZ

Throw him down the stairs.

ouch, im still hurting from that

• mels

Demi singing you give love a bad name…please tell me I’m showing this to someone for the first time?

• iSarcasticING

WAIT A SECOND…. Nobody calls me Jordie except… ROSIE?

Who?

Never mind, I guess… I thought you were her.

• wavy

trey songz!..i want the money the cars and the clothes, the hoes ;) i suppose..i just want to be i just want to be successful

—————

lmao I remember those comments, those were the days. A lot of horny people back then.

• DemiForPresident

I loved loved Demi on camp rock 1st, she had this fresh face, sweet innocence to her, but for some reason i didn’t like her character ‘in the second one, she seemed so bitchy haha, not the same Mitchie :( lolol

Mar 22, 2011 @ 10:44 pm
    mels said:

Mar 22, 2011 @ 10:44 pm
    mels said:

nope i saw that LOL..i just never listened to the original like i was just watching random concert videos of 08 or when ever that was

Mar 22, 2011 @ 10:44 pm
    wavy said:

i like it, the non-explecit version for me though

LOL damn anon and Wavy…way to crush my hopes and dreams for the night

I just want Trey Songz!

• diane n.

wavy said:

Probably this site. lmao They were so mean to her even though most were trolling, people should never take oceanUP comments seriously.

i have a cousin like that. she thought know one cared for her. she didnt take drugs or pills or anything but i caught her cutting once, it scared the shit out of me. she goes to therapy now and seems to be doing good.

• MORICETSZ

did we lose people during migration or what?

smh

mels said:

LOL damn anon and Wavy…way to crush my hopes and dreams for the night

It was my first time. And meh.

Mar 22, 2011 @ 10:29 pm
    DemiForPresident said:
    WTF Demi wasn’t even fat in CR

???

Lol. Random.

• DemiForPresident

The KCA’s, really Jordan, really? It’s rigged.

• wavy

wasnt drugs they were regular sleeping pills o.O but they were drunk and take half the bottle..good thing they havent done it in a while but they need therapy i swear

I think Demi reached her peak in 2008 when Camp Rock premiered. *shrugs*

i saw battle los angeles tonight, i love when the cute guy always survives <3

Alexa Vega is so pretty..

“love when the cute guy always survives <3″

so if they’re not cute you dont curr? lmao

• mels

Same, I think I have a few screws loose.

Lol me too!! I think we all do though!(not just people in ou….everyone in the world, I mean) lol

MORICETSZ said:

i saw battle los angeles tonight, i love when the cute guy always survives <3

SPOILER ALERT G….LOL

I just downloaded that. I was not expecting much, so no loss.

Mar 22, 2011 @ 10:50 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

kcas are irrelevant lolol..jonas wont win cause they’re not popular no matter how many times someone votes for them and miley depends whos shes up against, i dont even know but im definitely not watching those shit awards ever again

I think I may need some therapy

We live in a crazy world. lol

ar 22, 2011 @ 10:51 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

I think Demi reached her peak in 2008 when Camp Rock premiered. *shrugs*

naaah i wouldve known her if that was the case…still think she hasnt reached her peak

Mar 22, 2011 @ 10:44 pm
    wavy said:

eaxctly, only the cute ones get to triumph lmfao
    OHH im sorry ellie, there were like 3 cute ones but this one was ust.. *sigh

i cried alot. so get tissues

DemiForPresident said:

I think I may need some therapy

I wish SO BAD that I would have went and talked to someone when I lived at home. Now, I don’t live with my parents so I can’t really just hit them up to pay for counseling and I sure as hell can’t afford it! lol I think it’s definitely a smart decision for anyone : )

my mom had me in therapy when i was 3 o.O wtf LOL

since we’re all talking about psychology, i have a psychology test tomorrow and i haven’t studied

• mels

Why does everyone say the KCA’s are rigged? How do you know?? Legitimate question…I have no clue

We live in a crazy world. lol

With some crazy people, I learned that the hard way.

• wavy

since we’re talking about test and that some how relates to hw..i havent done mine…

my mom had me in therapy when i was 3 o.O wtf LOL

Hahaha I’m totally gonna be one of those mothers!! lmao I’m such a therapy pusher! hahaha

• MORICETSZ

u think ur hot but im sorry ur not

ar 22, 2011 @ 10:51 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

I think Demi reached her peak in 2008 when Camp Rock premiered. *shrugs*

lol. Okay wavy. Whatever you want.

Mar 22, 2011 @ 10:50 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

Then vote for fun.

my mom had me in therapy when i was 3 o.O wtf LOL

Hahaha!

mels said:

It is the producers discretion who wins. Votes mean very little.

I know. I’m gonna fail miserably, I’ll try and study before the class. :(

• wavy

lmaoo oh lord how can a 3 year old even communicate with them?..all i remember doing was playing with the toys while some lady was asking me questions, which i dont even remember the questions o.O

• mels

It is the producers discretion who wins. Votes mean very little.

But how do we know this?

You know on Monday we were talking about IQ and shitz and the professor said that most of the time people who’s IQ are very high (genius)end up crazy

• iSarcasticING

I just really want Miley to win Favorite TV Actress… It’s probably her last year to get nominated. PS: Why do they call it “TV Sidekick” Just call it ” Favorite Supporting Actor/Actress”

I know. I’m gonna fail miserably, I’ll try and study before the class. :(

That’s usually how I pass tests! Never underestimate the power of cramming

• wavy

OMG ROTFL ELLIE! I FOUND MAYBELOVE’S TWITTER hahahahaha!

• Smooth

Hehe snow day.

she looks pretty.

what is this?

fgfgfdx

h

hahaha

• Violet

Um, hey stupid hater. She has NEVER had drinking problems since she downs’t drink (unlike miley) Plus, who the fuck are you to say if she’s a rolemodel or not? At least she had the balls to admit that she’s not perfect and check herself into a treatment center. Unlike you who I’m probably doesn’t have the balls to say what you just did to her face. So shut your face. Go and think about all the hate you’re showing to a girl who has done nothing to you. She’s not your rolemodel? Fine then DON’T comment on her. Please just shut your face.

Im scared!
    Aw why?

Raining

Um, she doesn’t have much makeup on. Are you blind? She IS pure beauty. Obvioulsy you’re either jealous or blind. I’m pretty sure you’re jealous. Anyways I agree with micah :)

I love to watch people argue over celebs’s personal life like they know every fact and detail about them. Brightens my day.

okkk

DemiForPresident said:
    Raining
    Oh. The rain scares me too. Join the club lol.

• JoeHoe15

Demi’s smile. :)

• rainbow3000

hello…?

beautiful :)

• Bleespoorpa

Demi Lovato is great singer. Even i liked her appearance as Hayley in Grey’s Anatomy episodes.

fad

• Nyn Lyn

ohh. they’re look pretty! =)

micah said:

demi lovato is pure beauty!!

LOL…
    Demi is anything but pure beauty look at all that makeup..ughhh i like her simple.

cute!

Cool I guess…still don’t know what she was doing :)

hm

hdfhfdhdfhdfhdf

wht

Demi is not a role model. Sorry, I don’t find it admirable to look up to someone who drinks underage, cuts themselves and has an eating disorder.

She needs to take care of herself and stay out of the limelight for awhile. She has jumped back in way too soon. Hollywood is going to eat this girl up.

nice

——————————————–

woww… she’s not a rolemodel because she’s not perfect???? NO ONE IS..
    at least she asked for help and was MATURE enough to admit she had a problem.

do kyou now many girls have the same issues she had??? TONS.
    if ok to dont lke her, but STOP JUDGING..

Great

• Anonymous1

She has NEVER had drinking problems since she downs’t drink (unlike miley)

lol are you delusional or what

mels said:

It is the producers discretion who wins. Votes mean very little.

But how do we know this?

I read it before, will do a quick look to see if I can find again for you Mels.

• mels

A Perez article about Miley………..

The young starlet has been spending money like it’s her only job in the world!

Recently, insiders have said that Miley recently spent $500k on fractional ownership of a private jet last week.

Okay, okay. This might be necessary if she’s traveling all the time and doesn’t want to have to deal with rabid crowds when flying publicly. We get it. Well, we get it enough.

Let’s continue.

She has also apparently been shopping like a hurricane, because she’s spent hundreds (HUNDREDS) of thousands in clothing in the last few months!

The source also says that she’s already spent more than a million dollars this year. And what month is it? Oh yeah, it’s only MARCH!

Wow!

A cold mil and it’s only March?? Gurl, take a breather!

But if you wanna take us shopping in Italy sometime soon on the private jet, we aren’t gonna complain!

LOLz!!

Miley, we love you! Don’t go broke!

Guess the song: “My love don’t give me presents, I know that she’s no peasant.”

• iSarcasticING

If Selena is nominated in the Favorite Singer category…. YOU KNOW IT’S RIGGED.

But how do we know this?

I read it before, will do a quick look to see if I can find again for you Mels.

Thanks, love!! <3 : )

wavy said:

OMG ROTFL ELLIE! I FOUND MAYBELOVE’S TWITTER hahahahaha!

haha I found it, love her. I am following now

• DemiForPresident

Guess the song: “My love don’t give me presents, I know that she’s no peasant.”
    —————

itsy bitsy spider???

• wavy

i remember i used to be a biiiig miley fan..ahh those were the days

I don’t remember half of what she said but it had something to do with them not being able to focus their intelligence in one thing, it’s strange.

Hi =]
    I left ou for a midnight snack lol. What’s everyone talking about now?

Mar 22, 2011 @ 11:07 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

wavy said:

OMG ROTFL ELLIE! I FOUND MAYBELOVE’S TWITTER hahahahaha!

haha I found it, love her. I am following now

i really need to check my mentions LOL she caught me saying “nemi sex is the dirtiest” and asked if i was a fan of nemi lolol

• MORICETSZ

shoot i wish she would win it

^^
    i was replying to sarcastings comment about selena

• iSarcasticING

@mels the shopping one was a rumor. Plus, she made 48 million last year… I think she’s set.

• mels

I’m almost considering buying Selena tickets for this summer but I do NOT want to see Allstar Weekend : |

ar 22, 2011 @ 11:10 pm
    StarLight24 said:

Hi =]
    I left ou for a midnight snack lol. What’s everyone talking about now?
    hey and we were talking about random stuff like the kcas

cool :)

Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya De La Rosa Ramírez

• mels

Lol oh, I’m sure she is. I just thought the article was funny. And plus, with a private jet that means less paparazzi photos : ( lol

• wavy

g you keep replying to the wrong comment lmaooo

Mar 22, 2011 @ 11:08 pm

Guess the song: “My love don’t give me presents, I know that she’s no peasant.”
    —————

itsy bitsy spider???

-.-

WELL IM OFF.. GOTTA GET SOME SLEEP!!

Oh wait, I was going to sleep but….

Nick Jonas nickjonas

11:11 make a wish… 1 minute ago via web

Mar 22, 2011 @ 11:07 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

wavy said:

OMG ROTFL ELLIE! I FOUND MAYBELOVE’S TWITTER hahahahaha!

haha I found it, love her. I am following now

I love her, but I may have to unfollow. She seems like a spammer LOL.

hey and we were talking about random stuff like the kcas
    Omg! I miss watching the kcas. Those were some good times. I remember my friends and I made such a big deal of it xD

• DemiForPresident

Guess the song: “My love don’t give me presents, I know that she’s no peasant.”
    Lick the cheese! i love that song.

• mels

WELL IM OFF.. GOTTA GET SOME SLEEP!!

Night!

• TraceSTAN

@Mels apparently they say it in the credits to the show for legal reasons. That the final decision is producers choice. They probably keep it the same in most cases.

• StarLight24

Oh wait, I was going to sleep but….

Nick Jonas nickjonas

11:11 make a wish… 1 minute ago via web
    I used to always do that! I need to start again. I’m not really superstitious. I just think wishing on 11:11 is fun =p

• TraceSTAN

WELL IM OFF.. GOTTA GET SOME SLEEP!!

night

• mels

Ooohhhhhh….very interesting hmmmm Thanks! : )

• wavy

@ellie lmaoo she does look like a spammer..and i dont want dick stuff spamming on my timeline lmaoo..we’ll see how it goes before i can decide whether or not i unfollow her

Mar 22, 2011 @ 11:15 pm
    DemiForPresident said:
    Guess the song: “My love don’t give me presents, I know that she’s no peasant.”
    Lick the cheese! i love that song.
    ??? O.o

I still want Nick and Demi to hookup… I know one day, eventually it will happen…:P

• wavy

i used to watch it too but its so lame now lol.

• diane n.

cool beans.

Mar 22, 2011 @ 11:18 pm

Nemi sex is the dirtiest

Nemi sex is the dirtiest

lmao

im gonna go steal some gifs from ONTD

i need new ones

• JustinBieberWarrior

what is demis natural hair color she dyed it so many times.

nobody on here seems to be talking about the fricken post!

Their survivors because their both dealing with eating disorders (and I use present tense because you never recover from one)

lol she’s so fake.

how is she fake?
    miley is the fake 1 pretending to be sweet lil hannah montana and then rebelling.

• xGottaLoveOU?

they’re so pretty :) I remember Alexa Vega! <3 she’s pretty now! x3

• mileyaddiction

lol she’s so fake.

wavy said:
    i used to watch it too but its so lame now lol.
    Agreed. It seems rigged now lol.

• mels

: D mmhmmmmmmm…this whole her unfollowing him thing is really harshing my mellow

Mar 22, 2011 @ 11:19 pm
    TraceSTAN said:

Mar 22, 2011 @ 11:18 pm

Nemi sex is the dirtiest

lmaoo i just wish mary as here to judge us xD

was*

Hi

JustinBieberWarrior said:
    what is demis natural hair color she dyed it so many times.
    The color it is in the first camp rock movie is her natural color.

Mar 22, 2011 @ 11:21 pm
    mels said:

In my mind that was just to throw people off their trail. LOL

—————

That doesn’t phase me, Nick is really good at making girls forgive him and stay. lol

In my mind that was just to throw people off their trail. LOL

—————-

Oooooooo good point!! haha

Mar 22, 2011 @ 11:22 pm

was*

there is an edit button nina. LOL

—————

——————-

Lmao!! True!! He does have a way with words!!

was*

there is an edit button nina. LOL

YEAH…..NINA………….YOU DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• MORICETSZ

rebecca was on leno? and she also talked about biebs again?
    oh lawd

??? O.o

Sorry, i got bored

mels said:

was*

there is an edit button nina. LOL

YEAH…..NINA………….YOU DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like Mels answer better lmao. More to the point.

MORICETSZ said:
    im gonna go steal some gifs from ONTD

i need new ones
    If you don’t mind me asking what is ONTD?

• mels

rebecca was on leno? and she also talked about biebs again?
    oh lawd

LOL what does she say about Biebs?

YEAH…..NINA………….YOU DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like Mels answer better lmao. More to the point.

; )

lmaooo mean bitches

mels said:

rebecca was on leno? and she also talked about biebs again?
    oh lawd

LOL what does she say about Biebs?

lmaooo mean bitches

If anyone wants to fill me in on the new ou lingo that would be great =]
    I used to come here all the time but hadn’t been on in months. I feel a little out of the loop now =p

oh no they didnt blog on live journal lol its awesome

and i didnt watch it., i cant.

• mels

LOL you’re so helpful, E!

Mar 22, 2011 @ 11:25 pm
    StarLight24 said:

MORICETSZ said:
    im gonna go steal some gifs from ONTD

i need new ones
    If you don’t mind me asking what is ONTD?

ONTD is a site on livejournal

• mels

“gotta have my bowl” Becky Beck is a stooonnneerrrr….you need a new bff, Miles??

SHE’S ONLY 13!? : |

mels said:

haha

MORICETSZ said:
    oh no they didnt blog on live journal lol its awesome

and i didnt watch it., i cant.
    Ah. Thanks!

StarLight24 said:

If anyone wants to fill me in on the new ou lingo that would be great =]

I can’t think of any, but feel free to ask if there is one that you remember.

TraceSTAN said:
    ONTD is a site on livejournal
    Thank you!

• wavy

my bong is coming in the mail tomorrow! we so excited! goodnight!

wavy said:

my bong is coming in the mail tomorrow! we so excited! goodnight!

Night Nina.

And I am off also. Goodnight All.

Ok. Are people seriously retarted on this site?? What’s with all the crap about Demi cahnging?! Excuse me, idiots, but changing the color of you’re hair and getting a tan does NOT mean that you’ve changed. I just don’t get why so many people hate. Plus change is just a part of growing up. It’s called MATURING. Something I’m sure you stupid haters know NOTHING about.Seriously get a life and stop judging.

linda

• mels

Night guys…I’m off too! Party and party and fun fun fun

Im scared!

• Violet

Excuse me, haters. But Demi NEVER had any drinking or drug problems. Just eating disorder and self-harm. STOP making stuff up. And she hasn’t changed. Since the last time I checked, she still has her sense of humor, has the same smile and the same sense of style. Changing your hair color is not considered as changing as a person.I wonder who the hell are the people who comment on here? Right, stupid judgmental 10 year olds. Quit hating on this beautiful, talented AND genuine girl. She’s had enough of your hate, bitches.

• MORICETSZ

lmfaooo where is fake nick!!

ugh bye bitches.

• micah

demi lovato is pure beauty!!

goodnight everyone.

hi

hi

TraceSTAN said:
    I can’t think of any, but feel free to ask if there is one that you remember.
    Okay =]
    I can’t remember anything specifically right now but I was on Sunday night and saw some unfamiliar things lol. So I’m sure I’ll be asking at some point.

Mar 22, 2011 @ 11:36 pm
    MORICETSZ said:

lmfaooo where is fake nick!!
    ====
    before i leave…ROTFL WTF HER BOOBS ARE HUGE AND WHY IS SHE SHAKING LIKE THAT xD

I migrated

DemiForPresident said:
    Im scared!
    Aw why?

• StarLight24

Good night to everyone who is leaving!

• Violet

Haters piss me off. I hope they go to hell. SO annoying…

• oceanUP.

Mar 22, 2011 @ 10:14 pm

Jordin Sparks.

iSarcasticING said:
    I want a knew name. :P which one is the best:

JordieMafia
    ForeverMiley

or should I stay with iSarcasticING. :P
    Personally I like JordieMafia =p but that’s just me

MIGRATE?

• mels

why are the jonas brothers in this conversation? oh yeah – cause people still love them! and anyways i’m so happy for demi!

• TraceSTAN

@oceanUP why was Demi so depressed anyways?

• wavy

g you’re ignoring me, i see how it is >:|

nice

beauti

• iSarcasticING

Ia and it’s sad cause she used to be my favorite.

IKR? She used to be amazing. Her camp rock days were when I bowed down to her.

I completely understand. She’s still Demi, she’s just lost… the Demi. I wish I could relive 2008, but we all have to move on. I still like her though. I can’t ever turn my back on her.

WTF Demi wasn’t even fat in CR

WTF Demi wasn’t even fat in CR

???

I don’t know about Demi doing coke but I think she def was no good girl, js but atleast she got the help now and she seems happy.

Let me just clear things up. This is Demi’s first time going to rehab for her eating disorder. She forced herself to be bulimic when she would read comments on the internet after CR aired and would ask, ‘whose that new fat chick on disney channel?’ Im not even joking. She shad the most hate and the most to deal with prolly in the disbiz.
    ———————-

I feel so bad for her.

ellie- who?
    wavy- never, i was just trying to fit in and be a bitch

• wavy

wtf in camp rock she was so small…smh she was so young it started because of haters..wow now i know that even though its the internet it can still have a hard impact on someone..

My teeth hurt. omg

Mar 22, 2011 @ 10:31 pm
    MORICETSZ said:

ellie- who?
    wavy- never, i was just trying to fit in a be a bitch

No one really, just wanted to use that gif.

• iSarcasticING

The Jonas Brothers… dear lord. Don’t get me started. They’re over. finished. IN THE PAST. And I agree with the anon. Joe needs a wake up call. Just because your music is “radio friendly” doesn’t mean it will get played…. WAIT. That was the old, bitchy Jordan talking. I think all of them need a huge comeback or something to get back at the top.
    ———————-

Jordan we’re agreeing so much today.

We’re like twins. O.o

• mels

Demi’s Mercy On Me cover… oh god. Heart palpitations + goosebumps.

YESS!!! That’s actually the first thing that made me start to adore her!! I didn’t even like her that much…and then that video just totally pulled me in

Mar 22, 2011 @ 10:31 pm
    MORICETSZ said:

ellie- who?
    wavy- never, i was just trying to fit in a be a bitch

lol ok just making sure SHEESH

o look, it’s Sunny Monroe and Carmen Cortez ! LOL! Can’t w8 for SK4 this August .

Mar 22, 2011 @ 10:32 pm

• oceanUP.

I have to go. I’ve said WAY too much. Deleted a few things. Bye guys! :]

We’re like twins. O.o

My brotha from another mother

• wavy

my friend actually made me like her in LATE 2009..camp rock days i didnt like her

oceanUP. said:

I have to go. I’ve said WAY too much. Deleted a few things. Bye guys! :]

Night

• milenator

Demi’s Mercy On Me cover… oh god. Heart palpitations + goosebumps.
    ====

I completely forgot about the eating disorder problem

Mar 22, 2011 @ 10:33 pm
    mels said:

Demi’s Mercy On Me cover… oh god. Heart palpitations + goosebumps.

thats how i found out about demi, thru that.
    wasnt into disney then.

I have to go. I’ve said WAY too much. Deleted a few things. Bye guys! :]

Bye, thanks for the help.

• wavy

bye ou!! see you..umm tomorrow? lol bye

• milenator

oceanUP. said:
    I have to go. I’ve said WAY too much. Deleted a few things. Bye guys! :]
    ==

Bye OU!

The funny thing about Demi Lovato: She’s so underrated , and yet she has a gazillion of haters. LOL!

Bye, Oceanup!

Mar 22, 2011 @ 10:34 pm

by ou

Bye OU!

I wonder if Demi has talked to Shorty

Guys, i think im going to boston and maybe start a new life where nobody knows my name
    omg great song

omg great song

• Galinad

I’ve been watching you. I know who you stan, I know who you hate…and now I’ll make an account.

Mar 22, 2011 @ 10:36 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

—————

Preach Jordie.

Mar 22, 2011 @ 10:38 pm
    MORICETSZ said:

l o l

Omg if Demi had an eating disorder from what people said on the net, that’s so sad! That just proves that Cyber Bullying is nothing to take lightly! #STOPTHEHATE

• DemiForPresident

Wow i wish this jerk would stop calling me!

MORICETSZ said:

I hear it’s nice in the Summer, some snow would be nice.

You don’t know me, you don’t even care, oh yeah…

• iSarcasticING

*RANDOM* I never get tired of the opening to The Lion King. O.o geek talking.

Wow i wish this jerk would stop calling me!

Throw him down the stairs.

I didn’t know Demi did a cover of You Give Love A Bad Name hmmmm…sweet