Nick Jonas LET’S MISBEHAVE, Jazz Song

From Alyssa: ‘Nick Jonas performing Alzheimer’s Association. We got pictures with some of the celebrities, waited for Nick someone said he left right away out the back door. :( Also, we werent supposed to be in there so we were standing in the back.. May be hard to see him, but I tried to record the big screens!’

• RAINING PINK

THE WAY NICK SINGS IS LIKE AN ANGLE THEN LIKE A ROCK ANGLE!!!LES MIZ WAS A W E S O M! HE IS JUST THE BEST!HES A FRIEND TO ALL!GOD BLESS NICK AND HIS FAMILY! A A SUPPER HERO! LUV THERESA J.

• summer rain.

We can totally misbehave, Nick ;)

• Veronique

It’s an Elvis Costello Song -.-“

• EDubs

I’m pretty sure he didn’t write this song. Therefore, its not his “new sound” but i like it anyway(:

Mar 22, 2011 @ 12:32 pm
    SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Is he using his Les Mis voice?! Omg.

I think that he’s been singing in a different way these past few months and it shows, he’s gotten so much better.

It’s an Elvis Costello Song -.-”

We know it’s a cover.. lol

its a cover

WE KNOW IT’S A COVER, SHUT UP NOW.

Adorable.

I need another Nick J album, I miss hearing music from him. :(

Your tweets are very misleading OceanUp I thought he was singing a new jazz song he wrote… Anyways yes I always like his sound and his voice has definetly matured a lot.

i like jazz music a lot and nick’s cover of elvis costello’s song was flawless!! nick j’s voice is awesome :-)

he sounds older. :)

I was hoping someone recorded this. He’s such a versatile singer. Motown, jazz…there’s not a thing he’s afraid of tackling. Great job Nick and this was for a good cause.

He is AWESOME !

He’s covering Cole Porter’s Let’s Misbehave and he chose it because Elvis Costello (one of his idol’s covered it before). He did a great job with it.

• Ilovenicholasjonas.

His voice <3

He didn’t forget the words, there was a piano solo…it was hard to hear whoever was playing the piano.

Let’s Misbehave Nick!

aww hes adorable. love him and this song <3

God I love his voice so much.

Wow! Nick J’s voice has really matured. I love the depth he’s getting now. This performance and the Motown tribute he did a few weeks back really show how much he’s grown as a performer. I think Les Mis really increased his range.

I wouldn’t mind misbehaving with you, Nick. ;)

• Ranii

hi

It does sound like Nick messed up and forgot the words at some points but IDGAF. I fucking adore his voice. So glad that he’s (very) slowly starting to get out of the whole Disney image by singing a song like this.

Proud of my boy. <3

Awn, I liked it *-* HIS VOICE IN 0:17-0:19 OHHHHH MY GOOOOOOOOODDDDDD PERFECT

He messed up the lyrics at one point. He’s supposed to sing “there’s something wild about you child that’s so contagious, let’s be outragious, let’s misbehave”. Instead he sang “we’re all alone, no chaperone…” twice.

Nick LOVES the Theatre! Thats why he’s with Samantha! =)

• Voice of reason

Nick loved theatre and music before Samantha and will continue to love it after. Everyone knows he has always had a love for musical theatre, no need to bring Samantha into it.. Let’s just praise and appreciate nick without bringing in his teenage love life. Nick, job well done. You are a talented boy who needs more respect from the industry.

AMEN.

so boreeed :/

hello?

Not the same anon but I don’t think that’s what the other anon was trying to say. I think she meant was that he’s with same because they can both share a love for theatre or something like that. But why was Sam even brought up? Lol.

amazing voice!!!

icon test 123

I want Joe or Nick to tweet, I’m having a Joe/Nick withdrawal.

• jazzie

hi

hi, im here!

heeey jazzie :)

• Disco.Is.Dead

im holding myself back from watching Selena gomez on ellen on youtube because im watching that ellen show noww hahah

• Smooth

Yes Nick, try to be jazzy.

I always want them to tweet. Nick is working with lady v, so maybe we will get a tweet lady. I know this sounds weird, but I really need one of nick’s inspirational tweets right now, feeling kind of bummed lately.. Joe’s are so off the wall they make me laugh. I really want some nick and Joe pics, them hanging out and giving their brotherly hug, that would really make my day!

Mar 22, 2011 @ 01:22 pm

———————

I feel the same. :(

• jazzie

Hey Jackie :D

• Disco.Is.Dead

are nick and greyson chance actually doing a duet or just in the same #beatlab ?

Pretty amazing boy!

I really hope Joe’s album does well, he deserves it. He’s been working really hard on it and you can tell he’s pushing it back because he wants it to be perfect. He’s also had a rough few months and seems really worn out, on top of that the breakup with Ashley seems to have really bummed him out.

Disco, I would bet they wrote a song together for Greyson. Nick has said he is just producing and writing right now..

Mar 22, 2011 @ 01:25 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

I think they were just in the beatlab, no duet, but you never know.

Dead post? Darn it, oceanUP has been dead for the last few days.

~~~

oh ! I see :)
    I hope soo …

• Smooth
  • Disco.Is.Dead

I need new icon! Help me pick please:
    ~~~
    I would say the first one, or the second to last one

• Voice of reason

David!

Really! I thought Joe has seemed a lot happier since the break up. If people give joe’s album a chance it should do well. Poor nick was not given the chance, it got leaked and many fans boycotted it bc they didn’t want to support it bc they thought it would be supporting a jb breakup. Joe has a better chance to be accepted and his music is more common. I do LOVE nick’s album too. I really loved the sound and I have seen many non Jonas fans who liked his album. The darn jonas stigma hurts them.

• Smooth

I would say the first one, or the second to last one
    Thanks Jackie!

• Smooth

Mary! How are you?

Awww! He was crooning. His voice is beautiful on this. Yeah, he messed a up verse or two. But I think he was nervous. You can see he’s better at performing in front of his fans cause he thinks of them as his friends. Check out his
    Temptation tribute rehearsal video on You tube for the Motown concert. He was perfect. As for Joe/Nick brother time. Don’t think that will happen. I think Joe is trying to distance himself from the whole Brother/part of a group thing. He wants to be seen SOLO. And Joe’s going for a different lifestyle than Nicks. Don’t get the feeling they see much of each other. But Nick, please keep singing. Don’t hide in the Beat Lab. We’d miss this beautiful voice.

When he was little, his voice was INCREDIBLE…
    ———————
    I honestly don’t know how his voice is average, I mean look at the majority of the music industry, it’s not like they sound different at all! And Nick sounds nothing like them. His voice can sound like this and it can sound kinda heavy metal when he scream/sings. But yeah he pronounces things funny, though he didn’t in Les Mis. He does that just speaking too

Liked the tone of his voice but not the style of song-just not a big fan of this style of music. My grandpa listened to this and he would be in his 90’s.
    —————
    I actually like this style of music:) Tehe ever since NJ&TA came out, I started exploring other artists and I realized the raw talent of artists from the 70’s and 80’s compared to now and their music

• Smooth

I’m decent and you?
    Haven’t talked to you in months. How was your break? (:
    Fine, just a little bored.
    And I was only gone for a little over a week, but it did feel like months. My break was good, I mostly just tried to keep myself busy as much as I could. So what have you been up to?

• Smooth

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    Selenas on ellen atm .
    I’ll youtube it later since I don’t think it’s on in Canada.

Aww sweet boy!

• Disco.Is.Dead

I’ll youtube it later since I don’t think it’s on in Canada.

~~~

Im in canada. hahaha

Ugh I hate it when oceanUP is dead and I have nothing to do atm.

• KBsuckers

Ugh I hate it when oceanUP is dead and I have nothing to do atm.
    ugh same here ^^’

Ouf, shes not doing very good signing live

• KBsuckers

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    Ouf, shes not doing very good signing live
    nuh uh…tho she looks super pretty…but she’s trying.

• Voice of reason

I’m decent and you?
    Haven’t talked to you in months. How was your break? (:
    Fine, just a little bored.

A week? I don’t think so… unless – I was on my three day break and you returned?

Ah, whatever.
    Yeah, I’ve been busy with work and my family. Good to hear that you’re trying to stay busy and active though. We all know how OU and the internet – as a whole, can take over your life if you allow it to.(:

• Disco.Is.Dead

nuh uh…tho she looks super pretty…but she’s trying.
    ~~~

I liked the white dress … not the one shes signing in
    her voice just, i dunno, isnt enough for me

• KBsuckers

liked the white dress … not the one shes signing in
    her voice just, i dunno, isnt enough for me
    mte. *sigh this what she wants to do..she loves singing..altho she can’t.

• KBsuckers

anyone else thinks JFL is uploading wayyy too much vids -_-

• MusicInMyAss

Nick la rockea wacho.

• Smooth

Im in canada. hahaha
    Well… My TV is dumb.

• Smooth

Ah, whatever.
    Yea, I don’t wanna end up like that. Ohhhh I watched black swan! It’s a good movie, my favorite parts would have to be the lesbian scene and the scene where her legs break backwards and turn into duck legs. I’m going to re-watch it this weekend.

• Voice of reason

@David

You would you little perv. (;
    Yes, its an amazing movie. Deff one of my favorites, the way that they captured and portrayed all of the paranoia and anxiety was just sheer genius.

K

• Ranii

• WakaWakaEhEh

• iSarcasticING

boring.

boring.

Stfu.

I really hope this doesn’t sound rude because I like Nick, and I think he’s a great person. But his voice is very average and the way he pronounces things- it sounds a bit weird. He’s got a funny accent when he sings. I noticed this in “Sugarpie Honeybunch” too.

When he was little, his voice was INCREDIBLE…

• Voice of reason

sex sex and more sex

amazing amazing <3

I hope I don’t jinx this, but I Love coming to a post and seeing positive nick comments.

• Voice of reason

Smooth said:
    Mary! How are you?

I’m decent and you?
    Haven’t talked to you in months. How was your break? (:

Mar 22, 2011 @ 01:35 pm

Yeah, I agree about fans being harsher on Nick and on top of that his music was not mainstream. Hopefully, Joe will do better. I think that how well Joe’s album does will determine the future of the Jonas Brothers.

Well, I think he seemed really bummed out right after the breakup and now he seems ~happier but you never really know with Joe. Everyone thinks he’s this bubbly, happy, funny, stupid, careless guy but deep down he’s so much more.

Selenas on ellen atm .

Did you guys notice that Joe was ~flirting with Ashley and she kinda turned him down? lmao

I adore Ellen .

Selenas on ellen atm .

I’ll watch it on YouTube later!

this an online store operated for many years.have lots of new and old customers from United States and Europe now.
    you can find many of cheap price,high quality,fashion brand products here .
    such as:
    ——- NFL ,MLB, NBA ,NHL jersey ,——
    ——–sports shoes———–
    ——- fashion clothing————

• KBsuckers

umm ok.

• Anon:)

Love his new voice <3

Is it dead every where or is everyone in another post?

• JesziV.

His voice has matured so much.

Flawless

His voice has gotten so good. Les Mis was a blessing for hic voice.

love him. adorable
    my boy <3

• MissSarah

Did he forget the words at the end ?

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Is he using his Les Mis voice?! Omg.

• summer rain.

He’s voice.
    This performance is VERY good, just live every other one <3

udweyue

so scary. My name is teresa and we got a new girl named teresa today too. It’s not a common name!!

I’m not surprised by this, he has always been an amazing singer, he’s just growing up and taking advantage of this awesome opportunities he’s been getting by singing really great songs and showcasing his voice :) it’s about time he gets the recognition he deserves! (…..no pun intended btw)

Also before he sang “we’re all alone, no chaperone” he was about to sing the second verse “when Adam won Eve’s hand”. He should of practiced a little more. Oh well, can’t blame a guy for trying. Still enjoyed his singing.

—————-
    yeah I caught that too! That’s a pretty big messup but I doubt a lot of people knew this song well enough to care. I loved his voice in this one, some parts even resembles Elvis Costellos:)

I wonder if nick’s voice is still going to mature more. He sometimes sounds like it is still changing. But it is maturing great! Love how versatile he is. He really does not deserve the critical he gets. If people really took a minute to learn about nick and see how talented he us, they would be so surprised. He just gets stuck with the darn Jonas label. One day nick, one day the world will see what you are all about. Good job kiddo!

hes so sexy.

• Peace’n’Love

HI

• Voice of reason

Wow, his voice has really…really matured. *fans self*