Selena Gomez Justin Bieber Confession

• JustinBieberWarrior

is she wearing push ups? cuz her boobs look huge. anyone noticed she used to dress like an old lady but now she’s dating justin she dresses more sexy? ;)

• JustinBieberWarrior

She seems really fake.

thats the only thing i dont like about selena. well that and how she tries to be funny when she isn’t. but its ok. shes still beautiful and sweet :3

She is really fake.

JustinBieberWarrior said:

LMAO, she dress up like Gaystin mother which make this fauxmance really creepy to the max

• ColdAsU

She looks great! The dress does good for her boobs.I always thought that something like this would happend if the Jonas Brothers went on Ellen after Taylor Swift did.

idk but selena seems so fake.

lol i hope she goes to jail for fucking her brother.

Like he can get his dick up for her
    They’re just fauxmance to boost her career and quash that gay rumor from him

What if he’s not actually a famewhore and she actually loves him?

hahaha, are you high?
    How could you called boy who tweets about his projects 24/7 not famewhore?
    She got really fake expression to say her fauxmance love

cvdsv

lol i hope she goes to jail for fucking her brother.

• MusicInMyAss

She is really fake.

I love you. HAHA.

Feigned laughter!

Just hear her laugh. It’s like she’s acting the whole time! I don’t believe her.

• JustinBieberWarrior

How could you called boy who tweets about his projects 24/7 not famewhore?

of course he doesnt want to fade away like the jo bros he knows that hes a teen idol he could disappear tomorrow like it happened to them. and he doesnt want that to happen he wants the haters to shut up. at least he does promotion instead of using people to keep on being relevant. and no i’m not necessarily talking about selena, btw. i think she likes justin.

shes fake and annoying but shes smokin hot

• JustinBieberWarrior

I love how she’s the only one “confessing” and Justin never mentions her.

it was the same with jasmine villegas. well, actually jasmine never admitted to them dating but she also talked about him and he never talked about her

she aaaaalways says “hes just sweet” ….no other qualities u like in him? smh…

• paparazzigirl

I love how she’s the only one “confessing” and Justin never mentions her. she seems really fake.

• paparazzigirl

MusicInMyAss said:
    She is really fake.

I love you. HAHA.

I love BOTH of you LOL

• fairytale.

I like her boobs

blablablablabla fake.

hewyehjuwet

JustinBieberWarrior said:
    How could you called boy who tweets about his projects 24/7 not famewhore?

Being famewhore 24/7 ain’t gonna make his career last, asked Jonas brother for that, they’ve been desperately selling fauxmance and anything that they could sell yet their career still tank.

He and Jonas are just flavor of the months, it will fade away soon

You obviously not know Selena that well, she like him but not on that way, they’re looks too awkward on their pose and need to work harder to sell this fauxmance more

Ugh, Selena, you can do so much better than famewhore Bieber
    ___
    are you sure you didnt mean to put selena as the famewhore? ;D

• TheOne

LOL. I loved Ellen’s line:

“made a fool out of me”
    LMAO! Ellen <3

22, 2011 @ 01:07 pm
    TheOne said:

LOL. I loved Ellen’s line:

“made a fool out of me”
    LMAO! Ellen <3
    __
    lol i agree!i love her and chelsea handler!!

So, Ive realized that everytime someone says ” oh there like my brother/sister” They date in the next 3 months.
    Happened with Justin and Selena, and happened to my friends 5 times.

WTP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Selena is NOT fake. Oh my goodness. I love her <3

• Ranii

JELENA<33

huh

is me or she looks tan

a

She’s smart enough to know how incredibly dumb she’d look if she continued to straight up deny it.

Ugh, Selena, you can do so much better than famewhore Bieber,

What if he’s not actually a famewhore and she actually loves him?

she’s so adorable. she really didn’t confess anything but it’s so obvious so it doesn’t matter.

JELENA!!

Who here wants to bet this will be one of the most watched shows for Ellen ever in her life????

uri

Like he can get his dick up for her
    They’re just fauxmance to boost her career and quash that gay rumor from him

you are an idiot. justin’s had gfs before fame so saying he’s gay just because of his girly pretty boy looks is ridiculous.

saying he’s gay is an overused cliched insult and its obviously a lie. he has a gf, he had gfs before fame. if anything he’s bi. leave him alone.

a body language expert said justins body language meant he was IN LOVE with selena. so there.

hahahahah “don’t take me to jail !!”
    love that girl !!

• Ayniess

you people are so mean
    turn off your computers and do something GOOD. You just sit here and blame other people
    I don’t like Oceanup only because there are ALWAYS going to be people that say “ehh..that sucks”

shes annoying lol and the worst part is that ppl think she’s funny, to me she’s just annoying and tries too hard.