Rebecca Black FAVORITE SEAT IN CAR

rebecca-black-beauty

Rebecca was introduced to new manager Debra Baum of DB Entertainment by Ryan Seacrest, reports TMZ. Rebecca featured in Teen Vogue. What have the last two weeks been like for you? It’s been an emotional roller coaster.

I’ve had my ups and downs, but this experience is unreal, I mean, Nick Jonas sang my song! Favorite seat in the car: front or back? I like the backseat so you can talk to all your friends without having to turn around. Friday dream date?

Justin Bieber. Are you more like Selena, Miley or Taylor? People tell me I sound like Taylor Swift. Once you hear my sound without any adjustments, just my raw voice, it’s unique. Do you watch American Idol? I watch every episode.

I have always considered auditioning when I turn fifteen. What are you reading right now? I just finished The Hunger Games. I loved it. It’s my favorite series of all time.

• wise

Luckily, she answered the question that everyone wants to know ¬¬

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Mar 25, 2011 @ 05:44 pm

“just my raw voice, its unique” wow she sure is cocky for a girl hated on the internet

Well if by unique you mean nasally, and without character .. then Yup, ur right.

Fridays offically now my least favorite day of the week. THANKS REBECCA. lol I like Saturday because it’s not the day before the weekend, it’s the actual weekend:)

• Noo_Idea

Once you hear my sound without any adjustments, just my raw voice, it’s unique

• SpanishLullaby

Shes gonna need her own category, if OU keeps updating one her.

i can’t stand her. at first i gave her a chance but she thinks shes the #1 star in america right now. sit your ass back down.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Mar 25, 2011 @ 05:51 pm
    SpanishLullaby said:

Shes gonna need her own category, if OU keeps updating one her.

Maybe something like “over-rated newcomers” or “current nuisance”

iam not a hater but…
    she does not deserve all the attention and fame from this!!
    its really stupid!
    go on youtube and there is millions of other 13 year olds with so much talent!

iam not hating on her but she doesn’t deserve it AT ALL

• MileyEqualsAwesome

wow

FRYDAY FRYDAY GOTTA GET DOWNN ON FRYDAYYYYY!

• HisFavoriteGirl

HOW DARE THEY COMPARE HER TO TAYLOR SWIFT. No freaking way.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Shes gonna need her own category, if OU keeps updating one her.

Maybe something like “over-rated newcomers” or “current nuisance”
    “talentless travesty”, “ear bleeders”…

whip my hair is a better song than friday, even tho there both stupid songs.

• Anon

iam not a hater but…
    she does not deserve all the attention and fame from this!!
    its really stupid!
    go on youtube and there is millions of other 13 year olds with so much talent!

iam not hating on her but she doesn’t deserve it AT ALL

thanks captain obvious

• milenator

===

Ikr
    but I can never say TGIF ever again

• milenator

whip my hair is a better song than friday, even tho there both stupid songs.
    ===

This

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Why oh why does it take such little talent to make it big. Is artistic gifts not recognized more than $2000 and a country full of board YouTube addicts?

Mar 25, 2011 @ 05:29 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:
    GO AWAY! I still refuse to listen to her song, I havent heard or watched the video. This industry has gone to shit.

THIS BITCHES. THIS.

Mar 25, 2011 @ 05:27 pm
    myboyinwoods said:
    Rebecca Black.
    We don’t hate you cause you’re famous, you’re famous because we hate you.

Nice job repeating what everyone else has been saying all week.

• Ranii

People tell me I sound like Taylor Swift.

i bet those people need a hearing aid really badly.

• Smooth

Rebecca Black.
    We don’t hate you cause you’re famous, you’re famous because we hate you.
    Isn’t that from twitter.

• Ranii

Smooth said:

Rebecca Black.
    We don’t hate you cause you’re famous, you’re famous because we hate you.
    Isn’t that from twitter.
    yeah, its a Charlie Sheen tweet.

• iSarcasticING

NO ONE CARES.

• iSarcasticING

REBECCA BLACK Y U NO LIKE EVERYDAY?

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY

• twycgnb

this girl needs to go away

• Vivian

I don’t hate her or anything but reading this:

“People tell me I sound like Taylor Swift” made me roll my eyes.

Seriously Rebecca? Did you really need to say that? It’s better not say anything at all than to compare yourself to Taylor Swift after we all have listened to you singing.

• WANGONE

welcome to

—– http://www.cn2bizz.com —–

We Professional sale products like :

clothing, bag,sunglasses,watches,belts,etc

…… http://www.cn2bizz.com ….

People tell me I sound like Taylor Swift.

i bet those people need a hearing aid really badly.

WIN.

• caro0 cro0ssa

Rebecca Black is HORRIBLE and she sings HORRIBLE!!, i don’t know why she is famous if everyone hates her!!, some people just don’t understand what real music is…

this girl needs to go the fuck away
    her song, friday? i can’t even… like there are no words

Nick Jonas sang my song! HAHAHHA OMG

People tell me I sound like Taylor Swift.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA SURE!

myboyinwoods said:

Rebecca Black.
    We don’t hate you cause you’re famous, you’re famous because we hate you

OWNED

• SmashHeadonKeyboard

SRSLY

No.One.Cares.

she looks a little like Samantha Barks in this picture? right?

she looks a little like Samantha Barks in this picture? right?

Thank God I wasn’t the only one who noticed this. If you look closely, she doesn’t but when quickly scrolling down…

THIS.

“Anonymous said:

You guys seriously need to live this damn girl alone.”

I agree. Haters; Talk About Her? I got some advice. Tap your heels 3? times And say ”I wish I had a life.”

Um… pretty sure I have a life, and in my life I discovered her youtube video, and wanted to punch a baby because I listened to it. Tap your heels 3 times and say “I wish I had a brain.” :)

• SammySamSam

this post is not about samantha but yeah you are right she does have a great smile thats the only thing thats pretty on her face besides her dimples now I know why Nick likes her lol

seh would look like samantha if her smile was a little bigger and her nose a litte thinner then she would definately look like her

What? Her eyes are super pretty too. I’m not a “Sam stan” but she is a very pretty girl IMO.

Rebecca could be Samantha’s little sister.

• LooLooLilyPop

please stop comparing her to that ugly chick but at least Samantha is better vocally

yeah her eyes light up when she smiles thats cute too Sam Stan and Namantha Supporter

• Namantha Forver

yeah she does look like her little sister I just wish she could sing like her don’t get me wrong though Rebecca can sing those high notes really good she should be an opera singer instead of a pop singer

• Nick and Sammy stay together forever please

Samantha’s eyes are so pretty just like her smile and I like Rebecca too I just wish she didn’t make such a horrible video but she does have a talented voice maybe for broadway seh will do great there

She thinks she sounds like taylor swift? Hell no. Taylor can sing…she’s just annoying.

I wonder if user Namantha Forever and Nick adn Sammy stay together forever please are the same person just curious? Are Nick and Sam even still together?

• Namantha Forver

lol yup you caught me we are the same person and yes they are still together duh everyone knows that

“sitting in the front seat i’ll sit in the back seat”

That’d be kind of interesting if Nick and Sam outlasted Joe and Ashley. When did Joe and Ashley start dating?

• XoePowns

Like she needs to go somewhere..
    Liddle Bishh

• XoePowns

Mar 25, 2011 @ 06:22 pm
    Snookiismybitch said:

Omg she is so annoying. No offence rebecca lovers.
    -x-
    You got nerve. LOL.

• jeffhardy

I mean, Nick Jonas sang my song!

if someone like nick who is always nice make fun of u- that is really embarrassing

• Belovatic

Fuck you bitch.

She looks like she’s 18

• Untouchable

people tell her she sounds like taylor!! oh lordy

“unique” as it SHIT holy hell dude i always stand up and love the singers that everyone hates like heidi montag (love u long time girl!) but this girl is the definition of SHIT OF A VOICE girl please you have absolutely no talent and zero voice prettyness!

you all have to admit at least heidis voice is PRETTY!!!!!! rebeccaca girl u sound like a fuckin nasally troll

“unique” as it SH!T holy h3ll dude i always stand up and love the singers that everyone hates like heidi montag (love u long time girl!) but this girl is the definition of SH!T OF A VOICE girl please you have absolutely no talent and zero voice prettyness!

you all have to admit at least heidis voice is PRETTY!!!!!! rebeccaca girl u sound like a fuck!n nasally troll

• Psych-o.

“People tell me I sound like Taylor Swift. Once you hear my sound without any adjustments, just my raw voice, it’s unique.”

LOL no effin’ way. Whoever tells you that is just being nice.

• Riddikulus

Taylor Swift?
    either they’re high or they need a hearing aid

• Psych-o.

Oh, and your voice without auto tune is just as annoying. :|

• iceice

Yeah, sorry, but Miley’s voice is not bad. Having a voice worst than Miley’s means you’re “not a great singer”, but nothing bad, because Miley has a voice tone really powerful. Just because her voice is not “cute and sweet and boring” like all of the other usual voices, doesn’t mean it’s bad. It’s actually one of the best.

So, yeah the right way to compare Rebecca’s voice would be saying: Rebecca Black has a voice even worst than Emily Osment.

• V

I’m pretty sure she doesn’t sound like Taylor Swift, her voice is just annoying, even worst than Miley’s. Yeah, that means she is b a d at singing.

• Sunshinesweetheart

Rebecca Black.
    We don’t hate you cause you’re famous, you’re famous because we hate you.
    —————————–
    WINNING!

She has a loooong way to go if she wants to establish herself as a legit artist,but she seems like a very sweet girl so best of luck to her :).

This is a joke, right?

What happened to people having REAL talent?

If I pay $2000.00 bucks, can I be famous too?

Rebecca Black.
    We don’t hate you cause you’re famous, you’re famous because we hate you

Damn, this poor girl sucks. All she’s doing posting herself on the internet is giving haters more chances to hate her!

And, Nick Jonas sang her song?! Well, Nick Jonas must’ve been in drugs in that same moment! The song sucks, the video’s quality sucks. The girl’s ugly. Her voice is horrible.

Sorry Rebecca Black, but for your own safety, you should leave the medias, everything would be way better.

“I just finished The Hunger Games. I loved it. It’s my favorite series of all time.”

OHMYGOD let’s hope no one will ask her to be in the movie. O.O

• Snookiismybitch

Omg she is so annoying. No offence rebecca lovers.

Rebecca seems…bitchy.

• WakaWakaEhEh

This ruins all the seat jokes now :l

• tessaskylar

her raw voice without adjustments sounds so fucking annoying. see you can have a good voice and range and pitch but if its just plain ANNOYING…god

• myboyinwoods

Rebecca Black.
    We don’t hate you cause you’re famous, you’re famous because we hate you.

haha nice one. :)

• WakaWakaEhEh

Rebecca Black.
    We don’t hate you cause you’re famous, you’re famous because we hate you.
    ____

#WIN

• SellyismygirlCrush

lmao!

I thought she was gonna be a meme
    ARGH! I hate this world
    cant believe the media keeps giving her attention RME
    2012 might as well succumb us anyway already

• milenator

myboyinwoods said:

Rebecca Black.
    We don’t hate you cause you’re famous, you’re famous because we hate you.
    =====

epic WIN

Rebecca Black defos doesn’t sound like Taylor Swift.

GET her off UP.

You guys seriously need to live this damn girl alone.

a

• PeaceLoveHarmony

i hope she realises Nick was kinda making fun of the song.

• majups_

you guys are being serious about her becoming a real celebrity? she doesn’t deserve it, she’s got no talent. it’s just a stupid and funny as fuck meme

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Mar 25, 2011 @ 06:06 pm

You guys seriously need to live this damn girl alone.

This girl and the mass media need to leave us alone.

LOLL. *Dies*
    YOU DON’T SOUND LIKE TAYLOR SWIFT AT ALL. Taylor Swift is actually really talented. Rebecca Black sounds like a chicken going through puberty. She’s lucky her mommy bought her fame, and the only reason she is famous is for being an internet joke.

“Anonymous said:

You guys seriously need to live this damn girl alone.”