Rebecca Black, ‘I Want Justin Bieber Duet’

• Psych-o.

That song would be so criticized and hated.

Well he already sang Friday he might as well sing a song with her. Black & Bieber 2011

• teazure

Uhm, that would be social suicide.
    Bieber, get ready for a career fail.

no. rebecca black needs to go away. everyone is giving her more and more attention. she seems like a nice person but shes not talented enough to be famous. and justins not gonna do a duet with you.

Bieber sucks live. Rebecca is better live than him.

I hate her

• diane n.

Bieber shouldnt be famous either. His voice is terrible and his live performances suck. Bieber is overrated.

Whatever everyone knows that if he does it regardless of whether it sounds good or not the majority of the beliebers will buy it anyways. So just let it happen, she’s one of you anyways. Just like everyone else wants to sing with him. I really don’t think all of his fans have talent, but they wouldn’t pass of the opportunity. Stop hating on her.

JUSTIN BIEBER WOULD HAVE MORE HATERS IF HE DID A DUET WITH HER…PLEASE DON’T

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Any unbaised person who sees beiber in concert can’t deny he is talented, and unusually gifted with music. And just because they started on YouTube doesn’t make them RB and Biebs comparable. The Ark music factory is like the Model agencies that ask you to pay for lessons, and pictures. Just cause they took your money and signed you, doesn’t make you a model or in her case a talented singer. I think she will be in for a big let down.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Mar 28, 2011 @ 04:23 pm

Just for the record, I am not hating on her, just the system which is creating her.

• Psych-o.

Rebecca is better live than him.

I don’t like Bieber, but I can say that that’s probably not true.

Most of the views RB got on youtube were people making fun of her, It’s sad that Rebecca Black got a record deal when there is someone so talented and writing beautiful songs that touch people at their core, check this song out, posted by Ocean Up, just a few days ago: http://oceanup.com/2011/03/26/believe-original-song-it-gets-better

awww

• wonderstruck

…whose fault is it that people ever found this “Friday” song?

• whatthefudge

No that will never happen! This girl needs to like leave.

• diane n.

no, just no.

Rebecca Black the best!!!!! STFU haters!

no, just no.

yes just yes

omg someone send this girl away

you go away bitch!

Dear God, Please No.

• maybelove

Lol her video friday got way more views than selena’s who says

Stop.

She wont stop, much less for stupid idiots like you. Accept it Rebecca is taking over the world just watch

• Kate

I’M NOT A JUSTIN BIEBER FAN BUT BITCH NO, YOUR VOICE IS THE WORST EVER, OMG. I CAN’T EVEN.

• idkMyBFFjill

WHO THE FUCK LET HER INTO A STUDIO

• Snookiismybitch

over bourd?! FUck no bitch thats was jazmines and Mileys song only

two of the worst people in the history of the music industry. God. WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE WORLD?!

Gurl go to hell !!!! What do u want next?? be spiderman’s next girlfriend or show up in Oprah show ??? Shut the hell up bitch ! U actually failed for being a singer … So go away !!! I’ll buy u a ticket to mars just go away !!!! Nobody love u .. Even the rats hate u !!!! GOSH

If that duet would ever happen — the music would be dead and gone forever.

• ihaterebeccablack

seriously?
    him > her
    she can go slaughter herself

• HarryFreakinPotter

can she shut up

• blabla

I guess it’s time to say never justin

she’s kidding right? I mean really? if you watch ‘friday’ on youtube you can see haw many dislikes she has. I’m just surprised she can’t see them all. and comments. they are so fast. but they are definitely negative…

• Cesi.

Never thought this day would come, but I’m giving an honest piece of advice to Justin, because I have a good heart (psshht). RUN AWAY.

LOL! If ur a Bieber fan, u have no right to call this chick untalented. Her music is just as shitty and bubbled wrapped as Bieber’s.

Shut up

• Emma

New take? Please for the love of god never sing ever again.

• laceyxox

K… to rebecca… If he hasn’t responded from your first desperate plea, STOP PUSHING HIM INTO THE AWKWARD SITUATION WHERE HE HAS TO DENY IT.
    Stop! You’re friggen 13 years old. We get it, you want his children, BUT THE RECORD WITH HIM IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.
    SO JUST STOP.
    You sound like you’re whining after a while.
    I can’t handle her much longer.
    And this is coming from a non-bieber fan.

No,just nO

• Becca B.

Justin say yes!!!!!!

• cantbemiley

if justin is going to make a duet with her, i just can’t do anything else but laugh. HA HA HA

As Hollywood Life said (, the next Demi and Joe’s next girlfriend.
    Not

• <3

:| can this get any worse

who doesnt want that?

Why does it matter hes not even gonna do anything bout it…..when i first heard RB’s song i thought it was a parody or joke on dawgz

In her Dreams! Justin Bieber can sing.. She Can’t!

hahaso true! Bieber has Talents she got nothin’

STOP IT REBECCA, OMG I HATE THAT BITCH SO MUCH! SHE FUCKIN RUINS MY LIFE!

THATS NOT GONNA HAPPEN YOU DUMBASS! Get your ass out of hollywood and go to school. I don’t understand why the hell she’s even continuing music when she clearly sucks. STOP WITH THE MADNESS PLEASE !

• JustMyOpinion

IT’S RIDICULOUS ! I mean…this girl doesn’t know even how to sing! C’mon…and now wants JB to do a duet? HA HA HA. It’s lame. This girl just have one week more of fame..no more! I’m looking forward to that day.

Snookiismybitch said:

over bourd?! FUck no bitch thats was jazmines and Mileys song only

Actually it was Jessica Jarell’s song.

• nazzz

Rebecca, dont put your hopes too high..LOL, Justin Bieber wont do a duet with you? cant you see? he even made fun of your song from his twitter.. LOL plus he is not stupid, he CAN sing and you DONT. and he might lose HALF or MORE of his fans including me. kthanksbaibitch

the one time justin bieber has to say never.

• milenator

idkMyBFFjill said:
    WHO THE FUCK LET HER INTO A STUDIO
    ===

MfTE

• milenator

mags said:
    omg someone send this girl away

====

We should have her sent to planet Pluto

hahahha … is a joke !

• LetsJumpTheSun

shes taking over the worldddd, jkkjk

• Sunshine n Lolipops

I have a real issue with this whole situation.

um no he better not do a duet with her, shes the worst singer ever, and anybody that associates themselves with her will be made fun of because shes a complete joke and her song writing is even worse then her actual singing.

i have an issue with this situation too.

i dont even like justin,
    but seriously.

she’s making it so damn frustrating, putting him in a situation in which it would be awkward to not do it…

JUSTIN BIEBER, IF YOU’RE CREEPING THIS POST..

DO NOT DO IT.
    DONT.

lol watch out selena we have a look alike girl after your man lol.

• Music . Love . BOYSS

She may want a duet with Bieber, but the thing is…DOES BIEBER WANT A DUET WITH HER?
    somehow I think not.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

You know when that one thing happens that pushes a situation too far, the thing that everyone looks back on and says that was the beginning of the end. I seriously hope that RB is music’s moment.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Stop.

Stop.

THAT’S ONLY BECAUSE BITCHES LIKE U ARE SUPPORTING HER.SHE HAS NO TALENT, FACE IT BITCHES!

• mags

omg someone send this girl away

Kate said:

I’M NEITHER A JUSTIN B, FAN AND I TOTALLY AGREE WITH U, SHE SUCKS!

• Anon

i rlly dont like dis gurl

• Snookiismybitch

Justin bieber and rebecca LMAO. No just no.

• Snookiismybitch

Someone send this girl on a cruise ship so i dont need to hear from her PLEASE!