Ariana Grande Writing W/ NICK JONAS!

ariananick

Would be cute together. cant wait to hear music

She’s dating someone.

• dani

ARIAAAAANA! SHE’S THE BEST! SO CUTE!
    dearest people, could you watch it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzK2Pue_rLs
    help me, please. won’t take much of your time.

Don’t like her. She seems like a bitch.

Nriana would be so cute!!!!!!!!!

Why does everyone have to put the girls he works with and him together? It’s so fucking annoying now.

Her and nick wouldmake a good couple
    ______

Eww no. GTFO. Nick needs a classy, sweet girl. Not a self absorbed, annoying attention whore

• maybelove

WTF writing all these songs and not releasing at least 1

doesn’t nick have a girlfriend anyway?

Mar 29, 2011 @ 04:32 pm

That really nice guy on twitter who’s in a band said that she was one of the RUDEST girls he has ever met in hollywood.

I don’t like her.

If you’re talking about Alex DeLeon, there is nothing nice about that pathetic douchebag, who name drops like crazy on twitter.

• Marissa Peach

i agree (:

Mar 29, 2011 @ 04:42 pm

lmao

Ehh.. I don’t really care for either of them but Ariana’s singing voice is not pleasant at all. Kind of annoying. Nick has a very weak & squeaky voice :S

• Jessica

One, she’s definitely not dating Devon Bostick. Two, she’s not a bitch. Three, this collab is either going to be incredibly epic, or a real trainwreck. (Excuse my Demi-like pun) I’m hoping for the former though. If they’re writing a song together, I hope Nick understands her style and doesn’t get too serious. Ari’s a sweet, lighthearted girl. Serious/sad songs=no no.

• tessaskylar

not cute. i doubt she would like him

good luck with that one

Nriana

I don’t like her.

• goodaysunshine

Awww snap,
    the nickster has moved on
    They would be cute together :)

She just strikes me as fake.

• Voice of reason

Eek.

They would make a hot couple<3

They’d be so fucking weird together. Oh gosh, how can you even imagine that?

corn………..

Apparently she’s incredibly rude. And a bitch.

• Pingback: Ariana Grande | Ariana Grande

Anyone else notice nick answers every question with “you never know?” LMAO

so vague.

Excuse me Tessa. God forbid me ask a simple question on a gossip site. Everyone asks questions and stuff on here. Maybe I would rather talk with people about her age…

• idkMyBFFjill

Thank you Arielle! Your name is pretty btw!

garbo looks cute with that smile, now I bet everyone will say their dating!!!

• Ariella(:

Thank you Arielle! Your name is pretty btw!

thanks (: x

sexy

tessaskylar said:

I’m a big EC fan and I was not impressed. He definitely sounded better there than in all other concerts… he did it justice and he tried to project his voice. I’ll give him credit for that. But to an unbiased observer, it was nothing special.
    —————–
    I’m not talking about his performance in general, just his voice. Heck, he FORGOT the damn words. And yeah your such a great Costello fan, the song was written by Cole Porter. Costello was just one of the many people who has covered it
    ______

Hmm, funny. I don’t remember ever commenting on who wrote it. He is a huge Elvis Costello fan just like me, and I’m well aware of that. That’s why I brought that up. I did not know who wrote it, but it doesn’t matter to me. It’s not relevant… because he covered ELVIS COSTELLO’S version.

_______

Tessa is rude. Just ignore her.

LMAO that’s exactly how i pictured her. she’s a typical cali girl who thinks she’s God’s gift to the world

LOL stop hating on her she is the SWEETEST person ever, So next time you judge someone by what other people say look into it first. Cause i recall iyaz saying she was the cutest thing ever.

I don’t know if you’re the same anon I debated with a few months ago but oh well here goes.
    everyone always says he’s squeaky. I don’t hear it. I heard nothing but clarity in Les Mis and I’ve been told I have good hearing. at worst, it was a very faint noise.
    you know who was flat? Samantha was flat once. Nick wasn’t ever.

now sure he probly wouldn’t compare to Michael Ball but he doesn’t have to and he should not as he brought youthfulness to the role which was necessary. I feel like people compare him too much to Michael Ball.
    people may think I’m biased but not really because to be honest though I’ve always found him talented and I am a Nick Chick I had never been truly blown away by his voice until that performance

and I’m surprised only one person mentioned the White House motown tribute. that was even better..in fact I think it would be the best performance I’ve heard by him or one of the best at least.

When was Sam flat?

devonbfan12 said:

The heck?? She’s dating Devon Bostick yet NEVER hangs with him!!
    uhh ?? i thought she’s single

Yeah, but we weren’t comparing Nick and Les Mis cast. We were doing Nick and Ariana/most of music industry. So yeah, case closed he can sing. And lets not forget the Misbehave performance:) His singing was quite fine there
    _______

Oh goodness people, already hooking nick up with another girl.. Wonder when the rumors are going to start? Oh and btw, nick sounded good as Marius, he gave it the innocent youthful twist it needed, not the sound of a 30 yr old man singing, his voice is still maturing, but he was not squeaky on les mis or singing sugar pie honey or singing at the coffee shop in Virginia, he sounded awesome there…

• Ariella(:

DAMMIT! Les Mis and then that Let’s Misbehave performance. What are you, deaf? Know everything before you point stuff out
    Agreed. He has THE best voice when he performed Let’s Misbehave, so gtfo anon.

• tessaskylar

I don’t think OU’s anons like me very much here XD

• crazylady

Sweetheart, do you really think you’re the first one to direct me (heh heh) to those Les Mis videos? As if I haven’t already seen them? He was the weakest Marius of all time, squeaking and not holding his notes. Case and point.

I like Nick as a person, just not his voice

you know who was flat? Samantha was flat once. Nick wasn’t ever.

• crazylady

When was Sam flat?

I don’t remember but I know she was flat once sometime in the performance.

they would make a cute couple…just saying

• crazylady

garbo looks cute with that smile, now I bet everyone will say their dating!!!

nah I think we can be sure no one will say that. no one even cares about him. he’s irrelevant.

• tessaskylar

—————–

Just out of curiosity, how old is Ariana? I didn’t even know who she was until recently..

• tessaskylar

—————-
    Google, it exists for a reason

There has been too much negative nick stuffing these posts. If you want to put down his voice, at least acknowledge that he is a good songwriter and musician.. It is just kind if a downer to see him criticized so much when he works so hard and tries new things all the time..

• Ariella(:

—————
    She’s 17, she was born in 1993.

• devonbfan12

The heck?? She’s dating Devon Bostick yet NEVER hangs with him!!

Cute!

Her and nick wouldmake a good couple

Yay!

Nick is amazing. Period! Not everyone may like his voice, but he has more talent then he shows, not just in singing either.

• oceanUP.

Shipping NARIANA/ARICK.

cute

• Charleechain

So sweet!

• xGottaLoveOU?

awe, that’s a cute pic<3

another??? oh noooooooo

• BBV

Actually, none of you actually know her so those of you saying anything positive or negative is irrelevant. She is not a good friend, she’s very self absorbed and is very rude. She may have talent, but she does not have the attitude to match it.

But you know her?
    I’ve met her. She was a total sweetheart.

SHIPPING NARIANA/ARICK SO HARD.
    ?

SHIPPING NARIANA/ARICK SO HARD.
    ?

woooohooo

• tessaskylar

• tessaskylar

every girl nick dates gets called that. if i dated him, i would get called that.ok, thats real observant

• tessaskylar

She just strikes me as fake.
    ——————–
    her hair is a purpley red. yeah…
    BTW, I am spamming this post:)

tessaskylar said:

_____

I like Nick as a person, just not his voice.

yea i kinda think her personality is fake. pretentious, try hard, etc

tessaskylar said:

not cute. i doubt she would like him
    correction- i doubt he would like her

• mimi

yeah miley has a man! who could it be???? I hope he is worth it! she a very very special girl.

nick stop fooling around and get to working on your cd now! lol but make some good music of your own,your fan want to listen to you, and joe come out with that album asap!

• tessaskylar

I like Nick as a person, just not his voice.
    ——————

• WakaWakaEhEh

:D

• tessaskylar

correction- i doubt he would like her
    ——————-
    Lol I was just trying to be nice, but you can put it that way too:)

tessaskylar said:

_______

Not really. As far as we know, Nick isn’t even dating her. But his girlfriends like Selena and Sam? Classy, sweet girls. You fail again.

• tessaskylar

——————–
    But they were still called “famewhores” and “annoying”. So if anyone has failed here, its you. I wasn’t talking about their real personalities. I personally think Sel isn’t as nice as she’s put out to be though

• tessaskylar

k

Nick

boner

aw

They both have amazing voices!!!! :D

ahhhhhhhh

• Ilovenicholasjonas.

Lucky bitch :)

shes so fucking annoying, really. like what the fuck. she looks so fucking self centered and shit