Ashley Greene, ‘Joe Jonas Is A Superstud’

0401-ashley-greene_at

Ashley Greene told Glamour. About her career: ‘I started in modeling. [At first] I wanted to be a lawyer. I realized I don’t really want to be a lawyer. I want to play a lawyer. Thank God I figured that out.’

How many girls go to a modeling convention in New York and become a movie star? ?I’m a big believer in ‘everything happens for a reason.’ I’m not saying it wasn’t hard. I lived off Lean Cuisine and had no furniture and shared a bedroom with a girl for a year. I ran up my credit card. But every time I thought, I’m going to fail, something happened that kept me here.

Where is your boyfriend now? Superstud. Was it love at first sight? A friendship developed first, and that’s the most important thing for me. If you are going to be with someone all the time, they need to be your best friend.

What are your boundaries in a relationship? You need to be able to talk about the difficult things. I don’t want to talk about our ex-boyfriends or ex- girlfriends. The past is the past. As long as it’s not a mass-murderer past! You’re with the person who you’re with as they are now.

and you keep replying ;)

Because I’m bored and have nothing better to do than reply to a troll. I can admit my life isn’t productive. But at least I’m not a troll.

and you keep replying ;)

trolling is fun you should try it once! ;)

• Number1AlyandAJFan

now that joes ot dating this hoe anymore her posts only get like 10 comments ;)

I heard Joe likes it up the ass and that Joe moved out because Nick didn’t drop the soap?!

I heard Joe’s album was something edgy and mature, so with that Joe’s new image is ~edgier and more mature… But.. But I also heard that Joe’s a pussy who can’t break up with people in their face and that he needs his daddy to do the dirty work? Huh? I also heard the Jonas Brothers are done and that they’re has beens?

It would be great if they switched their bodies though, Joe has a womanly body, with curves and a wide ass set of hips, made exactly for child bearing and Ashley is as squared as table.

• dilemma

lol why are you so mad ?
    did joe break up with you ?

lol why are you so mad ?
    did joe break up with you ?

I’m trying to get a rise out of the Jonas stans. ;)

• dilemma

this was before the breakup
    she didn’t say anything after they were done

Mar 30, 2011 @ 05:18 pm
    Number1AlyandAJFan said:
    now that joes ot dating this hoe anymore her posts only get like 10 comments ;)
    ——————-

her posts always got &-19 comments. With or without Joe. Only the Jashleyvs.Demi drama post went big.

Where is Joe’s emotional abuser of a brother? Is he still in the #beatlab?

OU THIS IS OLD!
    Slooooooooww news daaaaaaayy?

• dilemma

lol why are you so mad ?
    did joe break up with you ?

I’m trying to get a rise out of the Jonas stans. ;)

lol for me,I’m not gonna use your logic
    just stop hating on people you don’t know
    karma will get you eventually .Trust me
    you don’t like it when others say these things about people you’re fan of

So who do you guyz think will be Nick’s next emotional abuse victim?

Where is Joe’s emotional abuser of a brother? Is he still in the #beatlab?

What the fuck even is this comment? Stop trying to start shit.

lol for me,I’m not gonna use your logic
    just stop hating on people you don’t know
    karma will get you eventually .Trust me
    you don’t like it when others say these things about people you’re fan of
    ———————————–

im not a fan of anyone that gets posted here.. so.. lmao!

Mar 30, 2011 @ 05:31 pm

Where is Joe’s emotional abuser of a brother? Is he still in the #beatlab?

What the fuck even is this comment? Stop trying to start shit.

#thetruth

#thetruth

In your fantasy land?

is nick jonas doing another album that will flop in the new future? y/n?

is nick jonas doing another album that will flop in the new future? y/n?

Can you stop trolling now? You’re really annoying.

Mar 30, 2011 @ 05:35 pm

is nick jonas doing another album that will flop in the new future? y/n?

Can you stop trolling now? You’re really annoying.
    —————-

• dilemma

what I really don’t get is why does he always breakup with a girl immediately after she does an interview saying nothing but good things about him ?
    He had nothing but praises for Ashley too
    then why break up with her ?

#notnice baby :( I hope that he figures out deep down in himself the type of girls he likes and would stay with for a while because this is not working

Wll your life is productive.

Mar 30, 2011 @ 05:36 pm
    dilemma said:

He had nothing but praises for Ashley too
    then why break up with her ?

———————-

how do you know she wasnt the one who broke up with him and he too did an interview?

Mar 30, 2011 @ 05:37 pm

Wll your life is productive.

and you keep replying ;)

‘A friendship developed first’

ROFL. They fucked on the first date. We know Joe was spotted comin outta ur hotel room the morning after you met. -,-

FIRST?
    wow I just failed badly o_o

hi! i don’t know what is SUPERSTUD

totally agree

Jonas Brothers fans are too weak lmao Wonder how they would deal with the amount of hate Bieber or Miley get, they wouldn’t be able to handle it. Being a Miley fan you need to be a real trooper and Bieber? Getting called fag and lesbian and getting millions of hate on his videos? Pshh

I think their relationship was PR…too obvious now!

._. BreakUp

no1curr.

This interview was Before the Break up (:

no1curr_\__________ you replied so you do!

• dilemma

why do i come here? i like to know what the new teen/young stars are doing and who they are. i also like the commentboards and the people in them, i have a lot of fun chatting with some homies here.

i think they’re cocky, sexists and untalented

um i dont know if you haven’t noticed but joe is a sellout just like miley

yeah people on here are mad funny lol.Sometimes I feel like I need a life but I love oceanup lol :3

Even if they were cocky you do realize I’m not going to be able to see it right ? because I’m like a die hard joe stan :P
    that details magazine he did was kind of awful .I wanted to punch him in the face with all the names he dropped .Ok we get it can you stop now ?
    but again,he’s still a good person minding his own buisness
    in my opinion he’s better than a lot of other celebrities
    he comes off as cocky sometimes but then again he does something nice and sweet that makes us his fans forget all about his bitchieness lol

anyway you seem like a hard core anti-jonas,lol
    you’ll not buy the shit I’m saying

p.s : I believe that one of the major reason you hate them is some of their stupid fans

:) just think again before hating

• dilemma

details magazine interview*

I’m out

bye

no1curr_\__________ you replied so you do!

No I don’t. I was just letting you know no one cared.

No I don’t. I was just letting you know no one cared.___________ and you obviously do, since u replied again

Nope. Just letting you know I didn’t care.

hahahahha

shes not relevent news anymore.

I really liked them together

• crazylady

um i dont know if you haven’t noticed but joe is a sellout just like miley.

how exactly is he a sellout?
    is it just because he’s doing electro pop?

i hate ashley. she is so hypocrite
    hope she not talk about joe anymore
    joe jonas is much better single

?

dygj

shes not relevent news anymore
    AGREE, SHE’S CRAZY.

FIRST?

• SmashHeadonKeyboard

I liked that short time when anons couldn’t comment on anything. Best time on OU.

trolling is fun you should try it once! ;)

No because I’m not that pathetic.

• dilemma

lol for me,I’m not gonna use your logic
    just stop hating on people you don’t know
    karma will get you eventually .Trust me
    you don’t like it when others say these things about people you’re fan of
    ———————————–

im not a fan of anyone that gets posted here.. so.. lmao

oh I see.I wanted to ask you then why do you come on here lol but I don’t own this website .Everyone can come and comment

anyway

try to see the real person you’re judging that’s all i’m saying

back in 2008 i hated their guts
    I thought they were cocky little bitches who had no talent and got wide doors opened for them when they didn’t deserve them as much as the underrated people I used to root for

then I knew who they really are and eveything changed

and the people i used to like turned into sellouts
    sorry about the rant lol.Not trying to convince you with loving them but again .Don’t hate for no reason

fuck ashley greene and y r they posting this they broke up a while ago joe don’t need someone using him like she did fuck off ashley he needs someone better not a oartier and slut like you ashley greene sleeps around in hollywood thats what she is good at with a MJ looking self

• dilemma

Mar 30, 2011 @ 05:36 pm
    dilemma said:

He had nothing but praises for Ashley too
    then why break up with her ?

———————-

he wasn’t that heartbroken.like the way he was after camilla lol
    I don’t know
    I’m confused

anyway

try to see the real person you’re judging that’s all i’m saying

back in 2008 i hated their guts

then I knew who they really are and eveything changed

and the people i used to like turned into sellouts

i think they’re cocky, sexists and untalented

um i dont know if you haven’t noticed but joe is a sellout just like miley.

DFSFASDFAS

I don’t like this photo. Bad angle/photo.

yawn

gay guy dating an extra of the sucessful twilight serious. a relationship founded on two ugly attention whores who are nobodies in hollywood. wish them the best!

miley cyrus is a sellout and so are the jonas brothers.

wow

None of us know these celebrities and what they are really like. We base our opinion on gossip sites and magazines so the people are probably nothing like we think. Some days I have thought Joe the biggest jerk and others he seems really sweet and genuine. Same goes for Ashley, Demi or others celebs so its totally unfair of any of us to judge them at all.

• MORICETSZ

no one cares about u now ashley no1currr

lol im totally jk. i love her as alice.

• UKnowULuvMe

teamnobody said:

lmaoooooooo

Gorgeous icon :)

• teamnobody

lmaoooooooo

lol. is she even talking about joe?

David Henrie looks so hot in his new photoshoot! Unf, hottest guy on Disney.

a

migrating #fail

• ohmimiley
  • ohmimiley
  • Just Dream

And you are a superbitch. :)