Joe Jonas AnnaSophia Robb Soul Surfers

@ Soul Surfer premiere in LA. Joe shaved his sides shorter again.. + Duffster.

• Music . Love . BOYSS

Ummm maybelove can you maybe stop hitting submit? O.o

Well Annasophia Robb is fucking flawless…..

lol sorry music love BOYSS

• Music . Love . BOYSS

Lol, you’re good, that was just a lot of scary shirts lolls.

“@ Soul Surfer premiere in LA. Joe shaved his sides shorter again”

He probably think it looks good on him, all it does is make his elf ear more prominent than they already are. lolz

Mar 30, 2011 @ 09:07 pm
    Music . Love . BOYSS said:

Too much Joe, WHERE’S NICK?

Hiding so his older brother can have spotlight, otherwise Nick would outshine him like he always does.

• MileyEqualsAwesome

he needs to shave his face

• Music . Love . BOYSS

Ha, you’re probably right!

• maybelove

Lolz ok & yes you’re right.

Music . Love . BOYSS said:

Too much Joe, WHERE’S NICK?

Somehow, I like this.

• Music . Love . BOYSS

he needs to shave his face

I love Joe, I really do, but he looks like a frikken pedo! o.O

I seriously wish he would stop cutting his hair. I love him though!

he looks ugly…looked so much better before the haircut..

I won’t say who he looks like because that would be an insult to Joe and it would probably hurt his feelings if he creeps this post and reads my comment..

• WYLMITE?

Why can’t he go back to this phase? ^^

Stop shaving your hair Joe.

• Ariella.D

Why can’t he go back to this phase? ^^

Stop shaving your hair Joe.
    AGREED! he was actually hot back then.

• Music . Love . BOYSS

Yeah ! Shave your face, not your hair ,-,

when did joe start cutting his hair like this?

• milenator

*yawn* (at this Joe post)
    dont curr about Joe, kinda of tired of Joe posts…

• Ariella.D

when did joe start cutting his hair like this?
    I think when he started dating ashley?

What a scary shirt.

What a scary shirt.

What a scary shirt.

What a scary shirt.

• maybelove

DEMI MAKES NICK ACT HIS AGE INSTEAD OF A 40 YEAR OLD.

Ok, Joe needs to do something productive which would make him worthy of being a celeb. what’s he doing now? shopping, going to movie premiers and more shopping…

Does anyone Else also thinks Joe is banging
    some Random Girls?

VS swim suit Thing was hosted by some VS Models, so you Know Why Joe went there.lol

why does he keep cutting his hair?!

im sure joe had many boners last night at the victoria secret event lmao

he would

Mar 31, 2011 @ 07:13 am
    Does anyone Else also thinks Joe is banging
    some Random Girls?

Nah, I think he’s banging guys though.

Never noticed how womanly Joes body is, he used to look like a girl but now he looks like a woman. Lol

My Dj Danger is the best!

Ugh Joe, you look like someones who’s name shall not be named. Just know that looking like him is NOT a good thing or a compliment.

• Pixita

Dear Joe, I really hope you creep on here or your publicist or stylist etc. I respect your decision to keep your hair short even though I think you look better with longer hair, and it was one of the things that made you extraordinary in this ordinary world. However, when it comes to the facial hair, I wish you would rethink that. It looks to me like the it is causing you to break out on your chin and it’s a shame to see your beautiful skin getting acne at 21 just because you or someone you trust has encouraged you to go with the facial hair. Please reconsider, as an older fan who is greatly looking forward to your future endeavors I say this because I care.

Why In the world can’t he release his album already???

• Dougie

Girls with tall, thin bodies are always more appealing than short ones with 10 year old bodies. Still, neither of them are what I’d call “flawless” …

• Dougie

_____

Ahahah I love this. Dudes got thoughtful fans who know what looks good and what doesn’t. I doubt he comes on here though :\

What’s with the constant stubble on his face? He would look better either clean shaven or with an actual full beard.

im sure joe had many boners last night at the victoria secret event lmao
    I’m not so sure…

• Kat

Oh he’S lost some, but I only just started being a fan since 2010. lol.
    Tbh he’s got a bad stylist and a bad pr. Idk why on earth they’d think us fans’d like him the way he’s being presented atm!! He needs someone youger and more intouch with the industry, his fans and what’s in.

MY CUTE JOE

• crazylady

he needs to shave his face

I’m more worried about the hair. I agree with other people. this does not look attractive. it’s better suited for Adam Levine. he can pull it off so much that I don’t even notice he has such short hair.

But I’m not a teenie fan, that haircut just looks terrible on him, it doesn’t suit him imo. lol
    Same. This is like my least favorite haircut on him.

yeah I’m not a teenie fan either. I mean it actually doesn’t matter to me. I’m just saying it’s not appealing. maybe he doesn’t care about attracting people anymore though.

i noticed that joe changes his style and personality when he gets into a relationship or when he ends a relationship. lol

I’ve said this for a while. people say he’s conceited but no if he changes for a girl he’d obviously be insecure.

• JoeHoe15

more pictures please!!!!!

does joe ever not cut his hair

He’s probably trying to get rid if his Teenie fans…..lol

• ItsBlairWaldorf

I just really dislike this haircut on him.. not sure why.

Mar 30, 2011 @ 10:08 pm
    Voice of reason said:

I really like this style. It suits his personality atm.

Young, not tied down and sexy.
    —————-

um the “sexy” is debatable..

• Voice of reason

I really like this style. It suits his personality atm.

Young, not tied down and sexy.
    —————-

um the “sexy” is debatable..

OH sorry, I forgot to add ‘IMO’.
    Smh

OH sorry, I forgot to add ‘IMO’.
    Smh

i find the jonas cute but not sexy

woahh the real soul surfer girl looks huge next to annasophia

ewww the shirt…hes getting ugly…like his bros

• WYLMITE?

Mar 30, 2011 @ 10:10 pm

He’s probably trying to get rid if his Teenie fans…..lol

Same. This is like my least favorite haircut on him.

• ItsBlairWaldorf

Mar 30, 2011 @ 10:07 pm

——————————————-
    I’ve noticed that as well.. i’m not sure if that’s a good or bad thing.

• Voice of reason

BLAIR!
    You never told me how Vegas was. (:

• milenator

He’s probably trying to get rid if his Teenie fans…..lol

===

thought it was more of him trying to get rid of his teenie image
    but both could be true

• milenator

===

OMG u may be right! XD

I’ve noticed that as well.. i’m not sure if that’s a good or bad thing.

prob a bad thing if he feels the need to change who he is for someone

• ItsBlairWaldorf

Mar 30, 2011 @ 10:18 pm
    Voice of reason said:

BLAIR!
    You never told me how Vegas was. (:
    ——————————————–
    Mary!.. It was amazing seriously.. We almost missed our flight getting to vegas though because my best friend turned back to get her passport.. (She isn’t the brightest bulb in the box) She forgot all you need is a state i.d to travel domestically.. Needless to say i wasn’t happy. We stayed at the Wyndham hotel and it was just amazing.. words cannot describe.. i partied at Tao nightclub to ring in my bday.. Best bday ever honestly.. I was hoping to run into some celebs but no such luck. Maybe next time.

• WYLMITE?

Mar 30, 2011 @ 10:19 pm
    milenator said:

He’s probably trying to get rid if his Teenie fans…..lol

===

thought it was more of him trying to get rid of his teenie image
    but both could be true
    And it’s working…LOL

And it’s working…LOL

hmnnn the jonas have been losing fans since 2009 and the problem is that they’re not gaining any new ones.

• ItsBlairWaldorf

Mar 30, 2011 @ 10:25 pm

And it’s working…LOL

——————————————–
    It’s the sad truth..
    Joe is doing is solo whatever
    Nick trying his hand at producing
    Kevin… is just kevin..
    They don’t seem to care about being a band anymore. It’s sad.. but hey it happens.

• Voice of reason

@Blair

I love how we always address each other by typing our names in CAPSLOCK. We should never stop doing that. :P

OMG, that sounds amazing. Vegas is always a good time even without the mind blowing celebs that pop in from time to time. Oh wow.. I would’ve died, I’m horrible under pressure.

So glad that you had a great time. (:

• Ariella.D

agreed. IMO it’s cos they are all older now and they haven’t released a new album..

• WYLMITE?

Mar 30, 2011 @ 10:25 pm

And it’s working…LOL

If Joe’s album does not attract some adult fans then they’d have a difficult time. That is why I’m kind of scared of him trying this new image. He has already lost some of the most dedicated fans. Risky move.

• xGottaLoveOU?

Is it just me, or is it every new pic i see of joe, he looks hotter than before? ;D

riella.D said:

when did joe start cutting his hair like this?
    I think when he started dating ashley?

I think he started cutting his hair like that around January or Feb, his sides weren’t like that before.

• Ariella.D

think when he started dating ashley?

Ohh i thought you meant just cutting it shorter not his sides..

Ohh i thought you meant just cutting it shorter not his sides..

nah i dont mind his short hair or the facial hair, just him shaving his sides cause he looks bad

• Music . Love . BOYSS

It’s just you.

• Ariella.D

oh ikr! i don’t get why he keeps doing it when it’s obvious it doesn’t look good -.-

Mar 30, 2011 @ 10:05 pm
    Ariella.D said:

ikr

• WYLMITE?

Mar 30, 2011 @ 10:06 pm

Mar 30, 2011 @ 10:05 pm
    Ariella.D said:

ikr
    He’s probably trying to get rid if his Teenie fans…..lol

• Voice of reason

I really like this style. It suits his personality atm.

Young, not tied down and sexy.

is it just me or does joe jonas the only one who goes to events?/ i guess he likes partying,girls, and stuff and promoting himself but still…inever see nick at these.

• HannahSavannah

yay!
    Duffster was there!

• Hibz.

still dying for a joe jonas single… COME ON, JOSEPH! please. :D

• dilemma

ok people let’s talk about the soul surfer movie which is the main topic not joe’s hair

anna sophia robb did really well in this movie (judging the trailer) she’s one pretty girl too :)

• dilemma

what i really don’t like is that the producers always rant about how he’s going to be the next justin temberlake lol

at least JT knows how to move
    Joe can’t dance for shit

he’s nothing but the next joe jonas.No one is the next anyone but themselves
    they need to stop that
    I think he doesn’t like it either
    they want him to be a man slut who’ll bring in the cash for them
    -_- I hope he does what he thinks is right and not turn a puppet hanging with strings in their fingers

• Music . Love . BOYSS

Too much Joe, WHERE’S NICK?

• thedarksunshine

I think Joe is going to a lot of events because either 1) He really likes movie premieres 2) Promoting himself (smart move)

• thedarksunshine

Music . Love . BOYSS said:
    Too much Joe, WHERE’S NICK?
    Nick’s 40 year old workaholic self took over his mind and he’s living in the beat lab. lol~

• Music . Love . BOYSS

He need’s to bring his brothers(+sister) along sometime =/

not trying to be rude but he looks gay:/

• Music . Love . BOYSS

Whenever I think beatlab I think, hmmm, what REALLY happens in the BEATlab? lmao!

What a scary shirt.

What a scary shirt.

What a scary shirt.

What a scary shirt.

oh no

http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2011/03/31/joe-jonas-soul-surfs-to-victoria-secret/#comments joe also went to the victoria secret swim collection event last night after the premiere haha