Nick Jonas COULD HAVE DIED

nick-jonas-winking-18

Nick Jonas could have slipped into a coma and died if his diabetes diagnosis was delayed by just two days. Nick revealed: ‘When I was diagnosed, if we had waited two days, I could’ve been in a coma. A week later, and I could’ve died,

So I’m very thankful that I’ve lived to see all of this.. There are moments when I think life would be a lot easier without it. But, then again, it’s part of my DNA at this point, it’s given me an outlook on life I think is very rare.’ Via NickJOnline.

Mar 30, 2011 @ 10:35 pm
    oceanUP. said:

The article was written March 28, 2011… Is this old?

i think it’s from when he visited that diabetes thing like two weeks ago

• milenator

based on the comments here

this does seem kinda old

oceanUP has redeemed themselves :]

• mhmm .

Omg the title scared me. I thought something happened recently.

• mhmm .

They probably reposted it because the other post was just on their Twitter or something.

• Music . Love . BOYSS

Omg the title scared me. I thought something happened recently.

Same here .

• mhmm .

Music . Love . BOYSS said:
    Omg the title scared me. I thought something happened recently.

Same here .

I had a heart attack. HAHA, oceanup loves killing me.

Nick was in advanced stages of Ketoacidosis. He had lost an extreme amount of weight…his Mom said in Diabetes Forecast Magazine that Nick was vomiting, lethargic, unable to close his mouth (because his tongue was dry…he was dehydrated). His blood sugar was 790 at diagnosis.

My neice was in similar physical condition when she was diagnosed and spent a few days in the hospital like Nick. She was very ill when she was first admitted.

So scary. He is lucky they didn’t keep assuming it was the flu. That’s what happens to many juvenile diabetics who die. Their parents just aren’t aware how serious it is until it’s too late.

o____________O
    And OceanUP is creepin’. Woop.

This is being posted because YOU ALL FREAK OUT AND IT IS FUCKING HILARIOUS.

• ohmimiley

J; Pssh. Didn’t even finish the song on the other post.

ohmimiley said:
    o____________O
    And OceanUP is creepin’. Woop.

===

Right

Mar 30, 2011 @ 10:48 pm

Scary thought. :(

ohmimiley said:
    J; Pssh. Didn’t even finish the song on the other post.
    ===

LOL I didnt know I had to XD

Mar 30, 2011 @ 10:48 pm

This is being posted because YOU ALL FREAK OUT AND IT IS FUCKING HILARIOUS.
    ——————

lol

…in the world tonight

This came from an interview at the Carnival for a Cure. Bret Michaels almost died as well when he was diagnosed, he actually did lapse into a coma.

For the idiots who are making fun of Nick or telling him to man up. I hope you never have to deal with something like this. I am diabetic. It never goes away. And insensitive people like you are the reason there is so much misinformation out there.

• ohmimiley

J; Yes. Yes you did. You can’t just start a song and not finish. Pshh.

Look at pictures of him the week he was diagnosed and see how f’ing funny you think it is. Scary shit

• mhmm .

Amen. I’m sorry to hear that you have it, but those inconsiderate people drive me crazy. They have no idea what it’s like. Well, even I don’t but I know enough to not pass it off as something you can “man up” about.

• SellyismygirlCrush

I lost a follower D: Ruuude.. http://hopefulinsanity.tumblr.com/

And Shit OceanUp You gave me a Fricken Heart Attack with that title.

• ohmimiley

…. Yeah.. We’re on a ride ._.

hahaha check out the #disneypickuplines on twitter XD

• whatthefudge

Hasn’t this been posted already? I remember reading about this.

That might be a bit dramatic…

not really his blood sugar was on 700 when got the hospital so he could have died

• diane n.

totally read the title wrong.

• heyalisonn

Wow, that must have been really scary for him ): Love you Nick ! xo

• oceanUP.
  • Niley_Bang_That_Drum

Nicky:( My baby:(

….

?

• YouGoGlenCoco

Lupo. said:

he needs to man the fuck up about this diabetes shit

~~~~

I’m sure you’ll be crying when you’re diagnosed with diabetes.

He doesn’t deserve to die :((

• mhmm .

Lupo. said:
    he needs to man the fuck up about this diabetes shit

You can’t just man up about an illness that threatens your life every second of everyday. It’s not something he can just forget. How heartless are you? It’s probably the most major part of his life, even beyond his career, so you need to shut up and seriously think before you speak.

• Lupo.

he needs to man the fuck up about this diabetes shit

shut the fuck up bitch! it’s not his fault! you don’t know what he’s going through!

• hollabitch

omg!!!!!!! i adore you nick!!

What’s with the Joe hate? Nick actually said he would never wish this on ANYONE in his family.

b

• :x

OMFG!
    When I first read the post I wanted to slap OU so hard for daring to say such a thing :P

that makes me sad:(

• MCNJLUV

I remember Miley used to carry around first aid kit for him,just in case he got that disease…..that was sweet though… N now he always carries his kit bag by him self….stay healthy Nicky!!! I love u……….n Miley too<333

• cam

whoa so cute! This arrticle brought tear to my eyes ;’-(

stay healthy nick.we love you..

And this is the reason that he is so thankful he has what he has and he likes to talk and inspire people. If you were close to death, I am sure you would want to help people any way you can. I am glad he is here to spread the word and awareness of diabetes and help inspire those around him.

One of my close friends is diabetic. After working out together she collapsed on me in the locker room and had a seizure from a low blood sugar. Scared the crap out of me, we had to call an ambulance and they put in an IV. When she came around she was agitated, her speech was slurred. But after few minutes she started to get better as they admistered some glucose.

It really does happen in the blink of an eye. She seemed fine to me, we were both tired from a strenuous workout and I slowly noticed something was wrong. She knew it too and pulled out her meter and a bottle of juice but it was too late.

I always worry about Nick. Obviously, as a diabetic he’s had lows before. It’s just part of the disease. But it’s scary to think that things like this can happen to someone who otherwise seems so healthy.

He can exercise and eat healthy but the truth is he is living with an incurable disease. Insulin is only a means of control not a cure.
    Exactly, people just DO NOT understand how dangerous this disease it. Nothing angers me more than when people say he needs to stop whining about it or man up. No he doesn’t, him talking about helps other, I have people close to me with diabetes and they are older than him and look up to him. My friend says if Nick can maintain his diabetes with his crazy lifestyle, so can I. Watching his videos or reading reports on him really helps her more than most people can understand.

• WYLMITE?

Mar 31, 2011 @ 03:27 am

Nick Jonas has always taken care of his body. He didn’t deserve this. Joe is the one who has gotten fat lately.
    Go back to bed.

• WYLMITE?

Mar 31, 2011 @ 06:07 am

Exactly. This disease has no cure.

aw nicky :(

JESUS NICK

I HAVE DIABETES TYPE 2 and I Never thought I would die.

Scary!

it’s a shame that he DIDN’T die.

• WYLMITE?

Mar 31, 2011 @ 09:28 am

it’s a shame that he DIDN’T die.
    ——————–
    I feel sorry for your life. Too bad Karma won’t :)

Hey! Think Samantha & Nick are getting back together. Her twitter’s sounding very ROMANTIC today. And ALL about Disney.

way to make it dramatic oceanup.
    LOLZ.
    BUT NICK, BABY <333333 :'( i lovvvvvve him.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Mar 31, 2011 @ 09:24 am

JESUS NICK

I HAVE DIABETES TYPE 2 and I Never thought I would die.

You can’t be serious… If you do have Type 2 Diabetes, you might want to educate yourself, so you can manage it.

Type 1 Diabetes is not the same as Type 2, Type 1 is deadly because your body doesn’t produce insulin. It is extremely scary and the biggest blessing that happened for others is Nick Jonas spreading awareness and reducing the stigma of having it. See that pump he wears that administers insulin through his body, and the satchel he brings everywhere? He would be at serious risk of coma and death without it.

• DON’T HATE ON NICKJONAS.

you can just STFU.
    seriously hating on someone you hate won’t make you a better person.
    so why don’t you just get the fuck out loser .
    i REALLY hope karma comes back and bites you in the ass.
    ASS-HOLE.
    :LLLL

• Voice of reason

Ugh, some of these comments.

You’re very fast Oceanup…really :)

Wow.

• WYLMITE?
  • Sunshine n Lolipops

Mar 31, 2011 @ 09:54 am
    Voice of reason said:

Ugh, some of these comments.

I can always count on VOR to balance the stupidity of Anons during the day. Thanks VOR… BTW did you see the Mark and Chelsea vid… I thought it was pretty steamy and Mark sounds nice.

hahahahahha this made me laugh

• Ranii

if if if.

• SellyismygirlCrush

My uncle had Diabetes and he had lots a problems as he got older, and sadly passed away. So this shit is no joke I am just sickened how inconsederate and uneducated people are about this disease. SMH.

• milenator

……Yeah there’s two more lonely people
    Tonight

• ohmimiley

How do you make a fairy moan? You tink’er’bell

Wut? ._.

• ohmimiley

…. Why are we adding periods before we talk? ._.

how does nick say joe’s a jerk … or act like he means nothing to him? he never said that now did he?

• ohmimiley

Ohh yeah. Where Oliver had diabetes!

• ohmimiley

Well, duh. But. That didn’t even make sense!

ohmimiley said:
    Well, duh. But. That didn’t even make sense!

===

haha Ok well I saw some other Hannah pickup lines through twitter search and they were kinda disturbing….
    I kinda made that a lil G-rated XD

• ohmimiley

How can Hannah Montana be NOT G-Rated? Hahaa.

• milenator

#disneypickuplines Tonight let’s try out the “Hannah Montana”… two girls at the same time.

#disneypickuplines lets go 2 my place, i’l let u Hannah my Montana until i Miley all over ur Cyrus

#disneypickuplines Ill let you Hannah my Montana

ohmimiley said:
    How can Hannah Montana be NOT G-Rated? Hahaa.
    ====

Really?
    well HM(the show, music, etc.) is
    but not Miley Cyrus (honestly XD )

• ohmimiley

HAHAHAHA. THOSE TWEETS. And I know Miley isn’t G- Rated. I see your icon.

hahahaha ;D

• milenator

are we really two more lonely people here

man this is dead

• ohmimiley

J, there’s no need for the reply button. We’re the only two here. Hahah. & ROFL @ what you said to Jackie “Have sweet dreams about your one true pair, Jennah”. Really? ROFL.

• milenator

Hahahaha well I wanted to do that

WAITWAITWAIT. You’re 18…?

• ohmimiley

& You know I’m weareinfinite, right?

• milenator

so u guys were doing a prince and princess poll thing when I got on I looked back at the miley post everyone was at

• milenator

yeah I know your weareinfinite and anon18forlyfe something like that and some other username

• ohmimiley

Yeah, but we decided against it. People were gonna get “hurt” and such. Just too much unnecessary drama. Which oceanup usually has. -_-

• crazylady

Omg the title scared me. I thought something happened recently.

omg me too but like a split second later, I was like “I bet this is about the diabetes”

there are so many posts like this geez but this one is actually interesting.

I knew about the weight but not this part. scary shit.

I knew diabetes was bad that’s why it starts with “die” but I didn’t really know how bad it was. I mean it is livable but it is more dangerous than what many people downplay it to be.
    if I had diabetes I couldn’t handle it..at first I thought people who call Nick a hero for having diabetes were being stupid but now I really understand how they call him a hero for how he handles it. if I had diabetes, I wouldn’t handle it well at all. just the fact that I could die would scare the living daylights out of me.

to think if it was two days later, the Jonas Brothers band would not exist and I would not be on OU right now. I wouldn’t know what I was missing though because you can’t miss what you never had.

do you all know that Joe was the one who first noticed a problem in Nick? so I think it’s really stupid how Nick stans say he’s a jerk or act like he means nothing because seems to me if it wasn’t for his brother, Nick would not be here right now.

• milenator

that prince and princess thing got me thinking this
    Do you think that there should be an oceanUP prom? XD

omg someone else here!

hey crazylady!

• ohmimiley

Miley Cyrus is from Tennessee and ironically she’s the only ten I see #disneypickuplines

It may seem like I’m creeping your twitter. I totally am not. ._. But, ROFL. I saw this on HM once.

hi milenator

• ohmimiley

Well… That would be cool. But what would we do?

Hello CrazyLady.

dang it’s just you two?

not that I’m being unappreciative I just feel like I’m constantly going on posts when they are more dead.

uuuhhhhhhhh…………

maybe…we have our icons of our fav celeb wearing a gown/suit cause u know its formal wear and what u wear to prom and all

and go to a post (if were lucky maybe a prom related post, a post about the disney film prom or any post that mentions the word prom) and we all type phrases about dancing and sharing our playlist idk?! XD
    and we vote for prom king and queen on the tumblr XDDDD

• ohmimiley

ROFL. Hmm. Seems like a good idea. I’ll discuss it with Rose & Mary… OH! And we could ask people to prom :3 That’d be so cute!

All the OTPs will be asking each other XD

• xGottaLoveOU?

That was a blessing! THANK GOD HE DIDN’T! It wasn’t meant for him to leave this earth so soon.

ohmimiley said:
    …. Why are we adding periods before we talk? ._.
    ===

IDK lol

oceanup is like 99% dead atm
    (cause it is 2AM EST)

it’s a shame that he DIDN’T die.

HOW DARE YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT!! I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU EVEN BOTHERED TO COMMENT!! WHAT YOU SAID IS JUST PLAIN RUDE!! AND VERY WRONG!! HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU HAD THE DISEASE AND WE SAID THE SAME THING ABOUT YOU!! THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK, YOU STUPID IDIOT!!

To those who DON’T agree with what I’ve just said .. I DON’T CARE!! It was wrong and VERY rude. Think before you speak!!

• ohmimiley

I don’t get this: Is your name Hannah cuz I’ll take you to Montana? ._.

• milenator

LOL do u even know what a pick up line is

Just two lonely people.

• milenator

I remember there was a Hannah Montana episode about diabetes and the first one that was taped was a misconception on the disease….then they retaped it

Wow that’s … uhh heavy!
    Love you Nick!

x Marion

Of coarse they would. Who would you ask? :O

• milenator

prom phrases would be like:
    *drinks fruit punch*
    *break dance on the dance floor*

Oooh and maybe post gifs of people dancing or prom/school dance gifs (like from movies)

n

aw damn idk D: lol

• Voice of reason

You’re very fast Oceanup…really :)
    Sarcasm?

• ohmimiley

Maybe we could get OceanUP to decorate the site. ROFL.

• votefornick2040

OMG OCEANUP THAT STORY IS OLD
    I COULD HAVE DIED WITH THAT TITLE….
    I WAS LIKE OMFG WHAT THE !!?

aw… WHY COULDNT HAVE HE DIED ALREADY? :(
    ;)

• ohmimiley

Well, think about it. ROFL. I want to know this. I do know everything about everyone, according to OceanUP. Hahah

• Voice of reason

Ugh, some of these comments.

SOME anons. Lmao.
    Mark Ballas and Chelsea? No, I haven’t. Is it worth watching? I’m not a big DWTS fan. I’m more Idol and Top Model. :P

LMFAO that’d be awesome XD
    and oceanUP would be the chaperone

Haley Reinhart and Casy Abrams. <3

• crazylady

I feel so lonely on this post, I don’t even know what you two are talking about.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Mar 31, 2011 @ 10:02 am
    Voice of reason said:

Ugh, some of these comments.

SOME anons. Lmao.

I am all three and add So you think you can dance in there too… anyway, it is worth it, I would be interested in your thoughts on his music ability. He is known as a dancer but has been in a band for a long time, actual him and a few off the other professional dancers.

• ohmimiley

Crazy; We’re talking about putting together an oceanup prom.

I’ll check it out.
    And who’s your fav on Idol atm?

I’m currently blasting Benny and the Jet’s by Haley Reinhart.
    That was a flawless cover. <3

crazylady said:
    ====

forever alone j/k!
    were talking about an oceanup prom XD
    so about u coming on when posts are dead where do u live and what time is it where ur at maybe u just come on at the wrong time

As a parent let me tell you this was a scary time for Nick and his family. Last year we were in Atlantic City for the Camp Rock 2 show and we won a M&G thru Demi’s fanclub. My daughter suddenly passed out in our hotel room the night before the show and we spent the next 5 hours in the ER. Her blood sugar level was 130. It was a fluke thing, but after poked and prodded for tests and being administered IV she was feeling better, but weak. When she passed out, it was the scariest thing I ever went through. When she came to, she just started throwing up. Turned out she ate a lot of chocolate that day (plus a lot the day before) and I just made her very sick.
    All I could think of was is this what the Jonas family went through with Nick. My daughter was crying, saying she didn’t want to be a diabetic like Nick.
    It’s no joke. I’m glad Nick is making a big deal out of it. It’s a lot for a young person to go through and he’s been a great role model and spokesperson for Diabetes. It’s no joke.
    Thank you Nick. I’m one adult who can actually relate to “A Little Bit Longer”.

• ohmimiley

Think, J, think. Who you gon’ ask?

• milenator

also for OU prom we should allow liquor

Oh I have a better easier idea maybe the OU prom should be at tinychat
    and everyone “asks their dates” and “gets ready” on an oceanup post

• milenator

IDK…. whoever has no OTP yet I guess?

• crazylady

sometimes I make it to live posts because it is OU late night but many other times it will be dead.
    it’s 2:46 in the morning here. sometimes my friend is here from the afternoon til 7 then I’m watching something or doing my homework so I have more time at night esp when I can’t sleep at times.

• ohmimiley

OMG. That’s such a good idea, actually. :) Hmm.. Well let’s see. A regular. No otp yet. You.. could… ask… VERONICA :D

• milenator

Oh okay that’s my time now too its 2 here so u must be like in EST or if ur outside the US youre somewhere in that zone

best time is 6pm-12am, and weekends

• milenator

I thought shes married to Satan?

• ohmimiley

Well. He’s never on. She wouldnt mind. ROFL. How about… JAZZ. Awhn. That’d be cute.

zomg! title was a lil scary

ohmimiley is dat u in ur icon ur really pretty

• milenator

maybe Jazzie, Ranii, Moritez (w/e u spell it)

idk about going with Satan’s wife cause I dont want to deal with his firey fury

yeah I’m in eastern

I try to come on in the evening but sometimes I can’t because I often sleep in the morning and I don’t like doing my homework when my friend is here.
    I think when my friend moves which is this month, I might come on at that time more..still bummed about that.

weekends I’m usually watching something and sometimes we go out to dinner

ASK JAZZ :D

• ohmimiley

Anon; Haven’t I explained my icons before .__.

• crazylady

also looks like I’m gonna be spending a lot of my time organizing for the exterminator -.-

• milenator

are u gonna post about the prom at the tumblr

oh @crazylady u can ‘attend’ the OU prom if u’d like

@crazylady

house is bein fumigated?

• ohmimiley

J; Well… Do you think I should discuss it with Rose or?

• crazylady

yeah it sucks. they can’t just spray. they have to do the hallways and both bedrooms…so gotta move everything out to the living room and also organize.

they keep trying to come before we’re ready too. they sent out a notice in a few days when they said they were gonna give us a few weeks notice.

we have too much stuff

• crazylady

I got new sheets and a comforter too and I haven’t been able to use them because of this mess.

• crazylady

oh I forgot the closets have to be emptied too I think

@Jen

yeah u should first discuss it with Rose and Mary

@crazylady

that sounds like alot of work .__.
    do u stay at a nice place while they fumigate?

• ohmimiley

I mean.. I don’t have to. o_O But Mary IS the VOR & would probably like to pick out a few flaws in this plan.

LOL
    yeahh but if theres no prom I dont mind at all I just wanted to share my idea and thoughts and its sounds like a fun idea for OU

but I think the anons would be left out O.O (if they cant participate)
    u know how pissy, bitchy, or critical they’d be

• crazylady

that sounds like alot of work .__.
    do u stay at a nice place while they fumigate?

it is esp when you have a lot of stuff (my mom’s bedroom is loaded) but we are relieved that we don’t have to move all the furniture out from the wall like the other exterminator said (the apt got new management)

we’ll probly just go out and shop or something for a while. we can come back in a few hours.

• ohmimiley

Yeah. If we do the whole prom thing, I’ll give you credit :) Have any more brilliant ideas? OMG. The anons are fucking creepers o_O They’re always on our blog. And they know more about us than we know about ourselves. ._. It’s quite scary, actually. I’ll let them come to prom if they behave.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Me too, Casey really performed last night and (I hope) appealed to a broader audience. His voice is a great instrument, and Haley just is so unique and growly. I bet they would sound good together come to think of it. Nobody else really strikes me, even Pia – she is great and I appreciate it, but nothing I haven’t seen before.

*it not “I”.

• WYLMITE?

Mar 31, 2011 @ 10:07 am

Thank you Nick. I’m one adult who can actually relate to “A Little Bit Longer”.

• Voice of reason

I think Pia’s going to win, tbh.
    But, nonetheless – both Casey, Thia and Haley will go far in life. Casey needs a record and Haley is so sultry and jazzy. Thia has that Adele kind of flare, but she’s not going to last.

I don’t like Paul, the Jamaican one who’s name escapes me and I’m really annoyed by Lauren, although she does have a really great voice.

• Voice of reason

OH and I like Stefano too!

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Mar 31, 2011 @ 10:13 am
    Voice of reason said:
    I think Pia’s going to win, tbh.

Agree on all of the above, I think Thia could be any soundtrack behind a Disney animated story… her voice seems so pure that it would match that type of environment. But she doesn’t make a strong enough impression to stick around, I just think she is quiet and reserved.

I hope that Haley makes it far, James just needs to move on and front a band, I don’t think idol is the place for launching rock stars. Who do you would you guess will be the final two?

• Sunshine n Lolipops

oh and I totally forgot about the gospel guy – who I never really was blown away with like others have been – Maybe if I was at a religious retreat. And the country guy, I think they will both have careers and stick to their own lane. I think the country kid will last longer than the gospel guy. Damn I need to remember their names. I like Stephano, but don’t love him.

• Voice of reason

Lmao, I forgot about my man James too. James is a rockstar, and he’s going to prevail even if he doesn’t win. He’s already in. The people he wanted to wow and impress, have been impressed already.

Just watched the Mark/Chelsea vid. It was cute and then sexy. The song was okay, but to be brutally honest, I was very confused as to what was happening. LOL

• Voice of reason

Lol, I believe his name is Jacob.
    Yeah, he’s a little too much for me, but he can definitely sing his heart out.

Awww! It looks like maybe Nick and Samantha are getting or got back together! Her tweets today are very romantic and lots of Disney comments.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

The song was okay, but to be brutally honest, I was very confused as to what was happening. LOL…
    True, I think I was just impressed with the sexy part… damn those dancing men have serious bodies!

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Mar 31, 2011 @ 10:33 am
    Sunshine n Lolipops said:

… Oh and one last thing on AI… the judges ; I really liked Steven Tylers humor in the beginning and feedback, but he doesn’t seem to be critiquing anybody. I think he is too nice and likes them all too much. Randy is Randy, and I feel like he is trying to fill someone elses shoes. Jennifer is pretty spot on, and I think it is funny when they pan to her – like last night. She had some serious stink face going well she was rocking out to Haley (I think). cracked me up. Anyway, g2g… but I’ll be back on later.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Mar 31, 2011 @ 10:37 am
    Voice of reason said:

wow I didn’t actually think they look alike but they have very similar features. I think Pia is more hard & striking (she be smizing), but Selena is more soft & beautiful… Italian Vogue vs. Cover Girl.

• misscherie13

welcome to my world.

• Voice of reason

Couldn’t agree more. Steven is waaay too lenient. He was funny, in the beginning but this is a competition. AND he deff picks favorites.

Randy is trying way too hard to be Simon, but I do agree with him most of the time.

Jennifer.. I was really skeptical about her at first, because she’s more of a performer than an actual singer, but her feedback has been spot on so far. LMAO I caught that too, I laughed. I thought of my mother’s awkward jamming face.

• Diamonds

stalker sarah is creeping again :D

yeeah, dallas lovato is her friend ;) sure.

I see a mixture of Selena Gomez and Mila Kunis. (:

• Voice of reason

LMAO, people on tumblr are already shipping couples on AI. Haha.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Mar 31, 2011 @ 10:47 am
    Diamonds said:

stalker sarah is creeping again :D

yeeah, dallas lovato is her friend ;) sure.

well at least she changed up the color of her shirt, and took her leather off. Honestly if I lived around people that are in the business, I would either (1) be legit friends (2) know I wasn’t and not subject myself to being a second class citizen. I am embarrassed for her. OK now I really G2G bye !

my bb

we know OU
    YOU ALREADY POSTED THIS

LOL he looks like a complete idiot in that pic

Mar 31, 2011 @ 10:00 am
    Sunshine n Lolipops said:
    Mar 31, 2011 @ 09:54 am
    Voice of reason said:

Ugh, some of these comments.

Seriously…all she said was “ugh” like she usually does. It’s not that deep.

• Snookiismybitch

Hey everyone;)

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Mar 31, 2011 @ 11:17 am

Mar 31, 2011 @ 10:00 am
    Sunshine n Lolipops said:
    Mar 31, 2011 @ 09:54 am
    Voice of reason said:

Ugh, some of these comments.

Seriously…all she said was “ugh” like she usually does. It’s not that deep.

I was projecting not reflecting … and I ended up having a nice convo which (like I said) balanced the stupidity of most of the offensive comments above.

I can’t imagine ma life without those curls.
    Oh man no!

• crazylady

I’m also glad that we didn’t get all this done for the other exterminators because this new one told us that they got new management because with the old ones even though they sprayed the bugs came back.

@crazylady
    How often do u get your house fumigated ._.

• JoeHoe15

Oh Nicholas..

PeoPle that hate on nick for his diabetes is rude and uneducated. There is know reason for him to man up
    Or quit whining.. He is out there trying to help others, it is not a simple disease, it is a hard, exhausting disease and just bc nick looks healthy and seems to manage it well, he has his rough days and you have never once seen him complain over twitter about feeling bad like most people would. My friend got sick today from her diabetes, she gave herself insulin, are lunch, but didn’t eat enough and her blood sugar dropped to 49, she got very sick and had a hard time bringing her sugar back up. This disease is no laughing matter, if you dealt with it, you would understand where nick us coming from. Yes he could have died or slipped into a coma bc his blood sugar was closet to 800, it is a good thing his eyes, hear and kidneys were not damaged.

• crazylady

well they only came to do something twice but that was with the old company so I haven’t got this treatment yet.
    it’s only one dude this time but it sounds like it will work out really good..we just have to be ready because the dude will not do anything (probly talk to us about it again) and just leave.

The title scared the crap out of me!! :(

i would die if that may happens

@Jen
    more ideas? hmmmm
    maybe everyone do their pre-prom stuff like asking their dates, and buy suits and corsages on tinychat or here

and on a certain day or maybe a week users’ icons will be an icon of a celeb in a dress they’d like to wear, and for guys just a famous guy in any tux (LOL) even though Ive seen unique suits at carpet events

is there a way for tinychat to have background music? like that music could be the playlist at this prom we all ‘jam’ to

Wonder who would announce the king and queen oceanUP?! or one of u three

Do u have ideas u could add

• crazylady

our office is just stupid like that. I don’t know why they attempt to have this happen so much, it not only inconveniences us but it inconveniences the exterminator. I’m sure he don’t wanna come out here and talk to us about the same damn thing every time.

they do things like this a lot though. when it snows, they take forever to plow and when the light outside shuts off they don’t fix that.

• crazylady

if you dealt with it, you would understand where nick us coming from.

I don’t even have to deal with it. this article says it all. I can’t even imagine.

@crazylady

do u have alot of bugs in your house?

@crazylady

do u have alot of bugs in your house?

the old exterminators found a lot under my mattress before they sprayed. it’s only been in my room because my mom never got bit in her room or even in the living room (that’s what gets me. why do her room if it’s not in her room)

I haven’t seen any lately so the infestation must not be that bad anymore but the exterminator said they would still be there because the proper treatment hasn’t been done.

they put mattress covers on and I haven’t felt anything so I’m guessing the bites have ceased but they said I can’t put on new bed stuff until this is for sure cleared.

So it looks like Liam and Miley are an item again. Really seemed like she and Nick were reconnecting after he sang Before the Storm in Washington. Very surprised. Not a Niley person. They just seemed to truly love each other. Hope they are still friends.

I love these Disney pickup lines on twitter XD

• ohmimiley

J; I can put background music, yeah. Hahaha. Thank you for all the good ideas. We’re mostlikely gonna use em all

Crazylady, I know. I watch my friend try to figure out her carbs and sugars and it is confusing, not to mention how often she has prick her finger to check her blood sugar and to know how many units of insulin to give herself. She is a bit older, bur she truly admires nick and I really do now. He is an amazing kid..

• crazylady

it sounds confusing. I would hate to have to watch what I eat because I eat a lot of meat and watching all those carbs would suck.
    plus like I said before, I would hate to have diabetes because I’m unbelievably terrified of death so I couldn’t deal with having something where you can die easier.

I’m a bit older and I admire Nick too for a slightly different reason..I admire him for many things but I do think it’s sweet how much he gives back and helps others with it.

• crazylady

heck you know what I don’t think I could even deal that well with pricking my finger because I have a low tolerance for pain apparently.

@Jen just wondering does Annalynne have a OTP

You want to ask her? :O No. No she doesn’t! n_n

I saw this

• milenator

Not a fan of Nick (dont ask)

I’ll just say I think its great how he’s partnered with different charities that raise money and awareness for diabetes and he wants other kids to know that they arent alone with diabetes that famous people can have it and they manage to live somewhat normal lives and also that he’s like out there educating the world about the illness.

(me commenting about something on topic of this article)

• ohmimiley

~Relevant comment about this post~

• crazylady

also that he’s like out there educating the world about the illness.

yeah I never really understood it until he spoke so much about it (my grandma had type 2 but and now my aunt has type 2 but that’s totally different and I don’t focus much on it) so I think the world would be less educated if it wasn’t for him.

nice comment.
    the way it sounds, I feel like you’re not a fan of Nick because it has something to do with Miley but I realize I could be really wrong and I’m not gonna question it so it’s ok if you’re not.

• milenator

okay Im getting off goodnight everyone on here I needs sleep

Night J :)

• Anonymous7

way to go for the shock factor OU.

wow. imagine, actually no don’t. that’s too depressing :(

dadsa

test

• Hibz.

WTF is this comment? I mean really.

holy shot that would be fuked up

yeah he think things through

so sad

My heart dropped and went clunk! The scary part of this is that although nick is healthy, his health can change very quickly and it could be for the worst.. :(

I LOVE NICK!

THANKGOD!<3

:O

To the person who said it’s a shame he didn’t die, it’s a shame that you’re alive! WTF! What’s the matter with you?

to the person above me, are you serious? what is wrong with you?

• ItsBlairWaldorf

Sighs..

• Ariella.D

I thought they already posted something like this..

That might be a bit dramatic…

• WYLMITE?

I’ve read this somewhere before…

• KittyPurrry

My baby.. <3

• _liesyoutold

That’s sad.

this was already posted lol

here comes the haters…