Selena Gomez MOST BEAUTIFUL 2011

selenajosh-2
selenajosh

Selena Gomez & Josh Hutcherson in Paper Magazine’s MOST Beautiful 2011. Selena: ‘Once my show is over, I’ll have to start over in a way. Gaining credit from a different crowd, it’s gonna be hard. I love making people happy.’

I never wanna take my music too seriously, that’s not what it’s about for me.’ Acoustic album? ‘Probably not. If we put out an acoustic album, it’s still gonna be fun.’

loOlll….jwka…she is pretty doe

she is cute …But I do not know … she hasnt a special beauty

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

‘I never wanna take my music too seriously, that’s not what it’s about for me.’

Thank God she finally understood that! She’s MUCH better at acting than singing!

man they do some major photoshop on selena nose man that thing is huge!!!

• Mila

Xx_LoveMiley_xX said:
    ‘I never wanna take my music too seriously, that’s not what it’s about for me.’

In fact I think it’s sad … many girls would die for a recor deal

she not that cute up close, she sure wears a lot of makeup to look cute.

What? O.o

• devonbfan12

I never notice what huge pig nose selena has on her cd’s and her photos don’t show such a huge nose boy her makeup artist do major camofladge on that thing! she cute but beautiful don’t think so!!up close she not that cute!

well she sucks at singing but her fans are too stupid to notice.

Pig nose? Seriously?

• devonbfan12

man they do some major photoshop on selena nose man that thing is huge!!!

No, it isn’t. It fits her face. God made us all perfect.

• devonbfan12

well she sucks at singing but her fans are too stupid to notice.

All disney starts get record deals. It’s stupid..

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

Mar 30, 2011 @ 08:52 am

SELENA HAS AN EATING DISORDER

_______
    Maybe she just wanted to lose some pounds and she managed to! Or… more likely… since she’s been working a lot during the last few months, she lost some weight. I don’t think we should worry right now.

• fragilehearts.
  • WYLMITE?

I’m not a fan of such lists though.

• Anonymous1

SELENA HAS AN EATING DISORDER

She said she’s been working out a lot over the last few months I doubt its anything to worry about yet.

a

• _liesyoutold

I’m glad she knows that music is not her thing and it’s better if she sticks to acting.

devonbfan12 said:

Yay! She deserves most beautiful. Have you seen her without makeup?? You can’t tell!

She looks ugly without makeup! Everyone does!

Yay!, isnt this her third time making it on Beutiful People Magazine time??

big nouse

SELENA HAS AN EATING DISORDER

_____

Stop just stop shm

• Voice of reason

I find her very beautiful.
    But, then again beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and everyone has a different perception of it.

imo all singers are glorified karaoke singers

Can you elaborate a little more on this?
    And is or will there ever be an exception to this observation of yours?

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Mar 30, 2011 @ 09:02 am
    fragilehearts. said:

josh hutcherson…

Bahaha Perfect gif.

And Haters gonna Hate, lovers gonna love. She is pretty, and she is a Disney product… doing her best to fulfill her contract, her fans needs and grow up in the public eye. Say what you will, but she is doing a pretty damn good job.

And every Disney star is expected to Sing and Tour, Act and hold down a TV show, and graduate to mainstream media. Disney, ABC, all ABC shows, and Movies. It is a money making system.

these people must be blind, she’ll never be the most beautiful
    ————————
    are you a boy or a girl or the both of them mixed together?

Is everyone in here?

• lizardqueen

Dead. I’ll be back later.

• Voice of reason

What the hell is going on with my gifs…

Kehne ko Jashn-e-bahara hai
    Ishq yeh dekhke hairaan hai
    Phool se khusboo khafa khafa hai gulshan mein
    Chupa hai koi ranj fiza ki chilman mein.

Sare sehmein nazare hain
    Soye soye vaqt ke dhare hain
    Aur dil mein koi khoye si baatein hain.

Stupid Imageshack..
    I’m now using imgur

• Peace’n’Love

i listened to rebecca blacks song, and i cant stop replaying it ,all i’m hearing is ‘FUN FUN FUN’

Mar 30, 2011 @ 10:51 am

———————-

You sure are partyin’ partyin’ YEAH!

Mar 30, 2011 @ 10:51 am

———————-

You sure are partyin’ partyin’ YEAH!
    ——————–
    no i’m laughing and crying and at the same time ,it’s the first time i’m listening to it

Mar 30, 2011 @ 10:56 am

Mar 30, 2011 @ 10:51 am

———————-

You sure are partyin’ partyin’ YEAH!
    ——————–
    The comments in that video are hilarious.

Mar 30, 2011 @ 10:56 am

Mar 30, 2011 @ 10:51 am

———————-

You sure are partyin’ partyin’ YEAH!
    ——————–
    The comments in that video are hilarious
    ——————

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:03 am

Mar 30, 2011 @ 10:56 am

Mar 30, 2011 @ 10:51 am

———————-

You sure are partyin’ partyin’ YEAH!
    ——————–
    The comments in that video are hilarious
    ——————
    I’ve watched this earlier. Kingsley is amazing :)

Really bitch, really?

• Peace’n’Love

I’ve watched this earlier. Kingsley is amazing :)

Really bitch, really?

—————–
    i was scared of her make up

Um, shouldn’t music BE taken seriously though? You should put your heart and soul into it. Otherwise you’re just another karaoke singer aren’t you?
    But OK.

This.
    Selena doesn’t even make it to that karaoke level though. She’s just awful.

About her making the list? Good for her. She is gorgeous. Not sure why she never used to make all these lists because IMO she was even prettier when she was younger.

how come ppl on here follow KINGSLEY but not jimmy buck (WHATTHEBUCKSHOW) ?

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:18 am
    Peace’n’Love said:

I’ve watched this earlier. Kingsley is amazing :)

Really bitch, really?

—————–
    i was scared of her make up
    I was creep-ed out by the fact that she kept smiling in a weird way throughout the video. It was just so annoying… :P

• Peace’n’Love

how come ppl on here follow KINGSLEY but not jimmy buck (WHATTHEBUCKSHOW) ?
    i’m not on youtube but i still like WHATTHEBUCK

these people must be blind, she’ll never be the most beautiful

these people must be blind, she’ll never be the most beautiful

Everyone has their own ideal of beauty.

these people must be blind, she’ll never be the most beautiful
    hahahahaha i love how haters are so fucking jelous!!! sooo stay mad fucking morron!!! cause everybody knows that shes gorgeous and beautifl and shes always in all these list…. soooo try harder next time LOSER!!!

plz they both are not the most beautiful people

• Claire

Josh Hutcherson deseves it!!! =))
    Of course, he’s so handsome that makes me go crazy haha !
    i love him so much ?

see lean na

• iSpeak4mE

I’m not surprised, Selena’s one of the most gorgeous stars out there, and her wholesome character and scandal-free career is probably why people view her as the most “beautiful”. hell it’s hard to build such a perception when always under the limelight, seeing how other teens and celebrities (Charlie Sheena, WTF is wrong with you man?!) keep screwing up their lives/careers. stay “beautiful” Selena!

she is beautifullllllll.

OMG miley is so not prettier than selena….selena is nd plus miley looks like a sket….demi nd selena r da best

• Alexis Justin Biebers girl friend

she may have won on teen nick but i think Miley should have won she is so dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

I definitley think Miley is most confident. I think she screams confident its one of the things I like about her. I think Demi has confidence issues or atleast she did… I don’t think Selena is confident either..
    Miley is the prettiest but i also find Demi goregous.. Selena looks really young not bad looking just young.

• angela

Actually I have to disagree with you. Miley is only cute she isn’t beautiful unless she is wearing tons of eye makeup. She has a small button nose and there is nothing wrong with her face but she isn’t pretty just cute. The only thing that you can actually say is beautiful about her are her eyes. Without makeup Miley just looks like a normal person, nothing extremely beautiful.

Selena on the other hand is cute but she is also pretty. Still, I wouldn’t consider her the most beautiful girl when comparing her to other people.

Demi is also pretty (I wouldn’t call her cute though) but she does wear a lot of make up so I don’t know how she’d look without.

Of course, all this talk about beauty is only skin deep. I’m only talking about physical appearances here.

she don’t look her besst on that pic.

Okay I thought Josh Hutcherson was JC Chasez at first….

Beautiful is elizabeth taylor….. That is what REAL beauty is she is FAR from it. Society today is pitfull -_-

first miley is hotter and prettier than selena, second miley don’t try to be sexy is who she is! that’s how she dance and that is how she performs is part of miley fun part. selena on the other hand always trying to act sexy in her videos opening her mouth and she really into herself all her videos are about her face and a bunch of makeup! you can clearly see they do a lot of work on the videos since you can clearly see she no really that cute with that big nose, and on her videos heer nose don’t look like that or on the magazine they do some major fixing on her all the time.

hey

• JoeHoe15

I love Sel, but Victoria Justice is the most beautiful!!!

K

Are you kidding me selena is in love with herself she don’t even bother to put her band on her cd’s to get recognition or her video all she does is put her face on the damn camera and smiley or try to act sexy opening her mouth, and you can see from her big nose that they do a lot of work on her face all the time specially around the nose area is called camouflage to make her nose look smaller, she not that pretty but she is workable, she don’t look like a woman but she has a baby face in which it helps her a lot!!!

Did somebody punch her or is that her nose? it looks big and sorta a little bit deform.

• :)

She’s not … extremely pretty, in my opinion, especially with all that red lipstick she wears now. I would say that Emma Watson is much more beautiful.

But, that’s my opinion.

To those who say that people dislike Selena because they’re jealous: grow up. People are going to like and dislike different things, but that doesn’t mean they’re jealous. They don’t like Selena, that’s okay, but it’s stupid to assume it’s because of envy. Yes, there are people who are jealous of her, but some people dislike her because simply, they dislike her. I’m so sick of hearing this, it’s really immature and irritating having people go: “omg, ur just jealuss! she’s so perfect, and you wish you were her! Just no :/

this an online store operated for many years.have lots of new and old customers from United States and Europe now.
    you can find many of cheap price,high quality,fashion brand products here .
    such as:
    ——- NFL ,MLB, NBA ,NHL jersey ,——
    ——–sports shoes———–
    ——- fashion clothing————

selena gomez is the most beautiful girl in the world

<333 selena

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:19 am

how come ppl on here follow KINGSLEY but not jimmy buck (WHATTHEBUCKSHOW) ?
    I’ve never watched any of his videos…Maybe I should watch him once. Is he any good?

BBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH!
    I just listened to ‘Friday’…..Oh God, I’m gonna blow!
    BLEEHHHH! Help…me!

Peace’n’Love said:

I’ve watched this earlier. Kingsley is amazing :)

Really bitch, really?

—————–
    i was scared of her make up
    —————
    who was th 40 year old in the video and what is a 40 year old doing in a 13 year old’s video?

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:22 am

BBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH!
    I just listened to ‘Friday’…..Oh God, I’m gonna blow!
    BLEEHHHH! Help…me!
    I’m sorry. There is no way you can be helped. The song will remain in your head for days to come….MUHAHAHAHAHA!

FUN FUN FUN FUN.

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:24 am

Peace’n’Love said:

I’ve watched this earlier. Kingsley is amazing :)

Really bitch, really?

—————–
    i was scared of her make up
    —————
    Oh my….. lol

(Auto-Tune)
    It’s Wednesday, Wednesday
    Gotta fuck a bitch on Wednesday
    Everybody’s looking forward to the orgy.
    (Lyrics by the Lizard’s friend, Kacey)

BBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH!
    I just listened to ‘Friday’…..Oh God, I’m gonna blow!
    BLEEHHHH! Help…me!
    same here

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:24 am

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:22 am

BBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH!
    I just listened to ‘Friday’…..Oh God, I’m gonna blow!
    BLEEHHHH! Help…me!

FUN FUN FUN FUN.
    =======
    Only Kingsley can save me. Where is he? I need him!

I’ve watched this earlier. Kingsley is amazing :)

Really bitch, really?
    _______

LMFAOOO

• TeamStelena

She deserves it. Sel is definitely the most beautiful girl in Hollywood. :)

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:25 am
    (Auto-Tune)
    It’s Wednesday, Wednesday
    Gotta fuck a bitch on Wednesday
    Everybody’s looking forward to the orgy.
    (Lyrics by the Lizard’s friend, Kacey)
    i can’t get the song out of my head!

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:25 am

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:24 am

Peace’n’Love said:

I’ve watched this earlier. Kingsley is amazing :)

Really bitch, really?

—————–
    i was scared of her make up
    —————
    +++++++++
    My friend said that guy in the video was Rebecca’s manger.

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:25 am

(Auto-Tune)
    It’s Wednesday, Wednesday
    Gotta fuck a bitch on Wednesday
    Everybody’s looking forward to the orgy.

(Lyrics by the Lizard’s friend, Kacey)

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:27 am

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:25 am

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:24 am

Peace’n’Love said:

I’ve watched this earlier. Kingsley is amazing :)

Really bitch, really?

—————–
    i was scared of her make up
    —————
    +++++++++
    My friend said that guy in the video was Rebecca’s manger.
    Seriously? That’s like creepier. Why would he even want to promote that song…?

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:27 am

@LizardQueen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ9XIP6XNXs&feature=related
    +++++++
    Why does YouTube have commercials now? I want to see my video now, god damn it!

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:29 am

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:27 am

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:25 am

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:24 am

Peace’n’Love said:

I’ve watched this earlier. Kingsley is amazing :)

Really bitch, really?

—————–
    i was scared of her make up
    —————
    +++++++++
    My friend said that guy in the video was Rebecca’s manger.
    Seriously? That’s like creepier. Why would he even want to promote that song…?
    ========
    Broke, desperate, or desperate for a piece of ass.

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:26 am
    I’ve watched this earlier. Kingsley is amazing :)

Really bitch, really?
    _______

LMFAOOO
    —————–
    if you listen to rebecca’s voice a little closely ,it’s as if her voice is in autotune

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:19 am

how come ppl on here follow KINGSLEY but not jimmy buck (WHATTHEBUCKSHOW) ?
    not really. i havent either but i was just wondering why i kingsley so well known (i just found out about all these youtube people today)

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:27 am

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:25 am

(Auto-Tune)
    It’s Wednesday, Wednesday
    Gotta fuck a bitch on Wednesday
    Everybody’s looking forward to the orgy.
    (Lyrics by the Lizard’s friend, Kacey)
    LOL
    What should I do on Sunday, Monday, Thursday, and Saturday?

I..am…so…sick.
    I just don’t know what to do with myself.
    Ugh.

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:29 am

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:27 am

@LizardQueen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ9XIP6XNXs&feature=related
    +++++++
    Why does YouTube have commercials now? I want to see my video now, god damn it!
    I don’t get any advertisements on Youtube. I see people keep talking about it, but the video just loads fine for me. :O

rebecca’s new song ‘LOL’ i’m getting my tomatoes and pitch forks ready

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:33 am

rebecca’s new song ‘LOL’ i’m getting my tomatoes and pitch forks ready
    -=-=
    I’ll bring fire and poisonous snakes.

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:31 am

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:19 am

how come ppl on here follow KINGSLEY but not jimmy buck (WHATTHEBUCKSHOW) ?
    I think Kingsley has a bigger fan-base because his fans are around his age..LOL
    IDK :P

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:34 am

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:33 am

rebecca’s new song ‘LOL’ i’m getting my tomatoes and pitch forks ready
    -=-=
    I’ll bring fire and poisonous snakes.
    I feel sorry for her TBH..

i’m gonna watch tv bye

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:38 am

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:34 am

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:33 am

rebecca’s new song ‘LOL’ i’m getting my tomatoes and pitch forks ready
    -=-=
    I’ll bring fire and poisonous snakes.
    I feel sorry for her TBH..
    Well poison can be sucked out and fire may not kill her immediately; the tomato juice might save her and maybe the pitchforks won’t be so pointy.

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:42 am

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:38 am

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:34 am

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:33 am

rebecca’s new song ‘LOL’ i’m getting my tomatoes and pitch forks ready
    -=-=
    I’ll bring fire and poisonous snakes.
    I feel sorry for her TBH..
    Aw come on.

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:40 am

i’m gonna watch tv bye

Okay bye.

Beautiful Selenita!

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:44 am

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:42 am

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:38 am

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:34 am

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:33 am

rebecca’s new song ‘LOL’ i’m getting my tomatoes and pitch forks ready
    -=-=
    I’ll bring fire and poisonous snakes.
    I feel sorry for her TBH..
    Aw come on.

OK, I’m sorry, but you have to admit that this is somewhat Rebecca’s fault too. If she didn’t want to be harassed, she’d stop singing.

Selena doesn’t take her music seriously because it’s just a side project, mind you, it has been a very sucessful one. But that is not Selenita’s fault. It just happened..

• lizardqueen

This post is officially dead. Hey ocean, post a new fucking post! I need to waste time before I go to the gym.

• WYLMITE?

It’s more like her parents’ fault. They spent money on that ridiculous song. I mean they should have known people would be making fun of her, especially after the whole Jonas/Bieber/Miley scene. The amount of hate teen celebrities get is crazy. Yet they are there to promote her lame songs. Parents should be supportive, but they are just spoiling her. There is a fine line. I wish she’d just stop.

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:52 am

______
    This is why parents should be a little more strict; if her parents kept on giving her publicity, who knows what she could do. Just imagine her in two years….

• KBsuckers

awwww

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:54 am

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:52 am

______

People are going to judge her. I’m hoping the new single is not as bad….

Whatever.?

I know everyone has their perception of beauty, but in reality Selena is just cute, not beautiful. I mean she IS beautiful but not the most beautiful. She’s got a baby face and that makes her cute. For example I think honestly Demi and Miley are more beautiful. But then again, that’s just my perception.

lol im just going to seat back here and close my mouth because this is dead but i’m so annoyed by certain people right now.. i can’t even…

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:57 am

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:54 am

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:52 am

______

People are going to judge her. I’m hoping the new single is not as bad….
    I just noticed that we’re the only ones in this post. We’re alone with all the Anonymous people…

• copymonster

Mar 30, 2011 @ 12:00 pm

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:57 am

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:54 am

Mar 30, 2011 @ 11:52 am

______

People are going to judge her. I’m hoping the new single is not as bad….
    Haha. Gotta love time difference. :P

She doesn’t take music seriously? Then why the hell does she continue to put out records. I can name more than a thousand people who are just so freakin passionate about music and just love to make music and can’t get record deals, while people like Selena “don’t take it seriously”. Life is SO unfair.

Miley is dating her soulmate.. Liam… Again jfc

—————————-

Yeah you just *sit back there. lol

Mar 30, 2011 @ 12:02 pm

——————–

It’s a side project, she’s on Disney, signed to do three or four albums, she has to DO IT. Acting is her passion. Same as Joe, he said he wanted to be an actor yet he’s making an album. Only difference is that Selena can act, Joe can’t.

ds

Yeah you just *sit back there. lol

I’m typing on a phone, okay! :P

——————–

————————————
    I would think it’s optional. I mean she wasn’t FORCED to do it. She herself said that she WANTED to do it. And Joe’s main passion is singing and I agree that he can’t act. But Selena can’t sing lol. But what has Joe got to do with this? I’m just saying it’s unfair to the people who actually have the talent and the passion, but don’t get record deals.

I’m typing on a phone, okay! :P

It’s ok I forgive you. jk, jk.

Oh damn! Twitter’s down! MY LIFE IS OVERRRRR.

• Ranii

alive??

Aww

• Diamonds

one day i woke up and i had this stupid rebecca black song stuck in my head ..

Mar 30, 2011 @ 12:27 pm
    Diamonds said:

one day i woke up and i had this stupid rebecca black song stuck in my head ..

• Diamonds

one day i woke up and i had this stupid rebecca black song stuck in my head ..
    LOL

that was not funny at all :D i sang it the whole day in my head and hated it.

• Voice of reason

Interesting counter argument. I respect your opinion, Mine is far different though – the way that I classify beauty is by personality, one’s sense of humanity and self worth. I just find her naturally (no pun intended) beautiful. As opposed to people who think in order to be pretty they have to have a full face of makeup and take millions of photos just to flatter their selves.

Mar 30, 2011 @ 12:32 pm
    Diamonds said:

one day i woke up and i had this stupid rebecca black song stuck in my head ..
    LOL

that was not funny at all :D i sang it the whole day in my head and hated it.
    I hate when that happens… lol

• Voice of reason

I don’t find Miley beautiful at all… she has a different look to her, but I love her personality.

• Voice of reason

I also find confidence to be very beautiful. Which I think Miley and Demi lack.

• WYLMITE?

OMG look at the stud-muffin being surrounded by all these girls. (;

• Diamonds

I think miley is beautiful AND has a great personality :D

• devonbfan12

I also find confidence to be very beautiful. Which I think Miley and Demi lack.

I agree.

• Diamonds
  • devonbfan12

I know, people think they need makeup to look beautiful but, i don’t know why some people waste their time. I wear makeup when I remember to and most of the time i dont. I’m perfectly happy with who I am.

Mar 30, 2011 @ 12:41 pm
    Diamonds said:

this is great :D
    LMAO!

• Voice of reason

I love Miley’s personality sometimes.. she can get pretty obnoxious at times..

• devonbfan12

this is great :D

I think I’ve wet myself. Lmao just kidding but litterally rofl

• devonbfan12

I love Miley’s personality sometimes.. she can get pretty obnoxious at times..

Me too, she overreacted to everything on Hannah Montana. From what I’ve seen at least.

• Voice of reason

Well… good for you. Happy that you’re comfortable in the skin you’re in.

I wear makeup as well. In fact – I’m obsessed with it, but that’s not exactly what I meant..

I meant people that rely on makeup
    to cover up their hidden insecurities. Makeup is was made to accentuate your face. You should highlight your assets, not cover them up. Embrace your uniqueness.

• devonbfan12

Well… good for you. Happy that you’re comfortable in the skin you’re in.

I meant people that rely on makeup
    to cover up their hidden insecurities. You should highlight your assets, not cover them up. Embrace your uniqueness.

Ohh, sorry I’m slow at understanding things sometimes. :D I get what you mean.

• devonbfan12

has everyone migrated?

Anyways, I’ll BBL.

• Bleeeh

good thing to know that her songs are just for fun

Him is sexy
    it annoys me xD

• anonymous

he is sexy ?
    it annoys me xD

I know. It’s weird when you know what other guys were considered sexy. Then you look at him and it’s like, why? he looks so different from the others. Maybe a good way to put it is he looks more normal. He can blend in with everyone in a small town.
    I’m starting to wonder if it’s because he hangs out with Victoria and Vanessa.

demi is more beaytiful

yeah but it’s a mass vote i think not the vote of teh anonymous.

*beautiful… sorry.

But OK.

imo all singers are glorified karaoke singers

Pretty

she us soo pretty!!!!

• Diamonds

has everyone migrated?

to which post ?

Is twitter being stupid for anyone else here?

• Diamonds

Is twitter being stupid for anyone else here?

s twitter being stupid for anyone else here?

Glad I’m not the only one.

• Voice of reason

Twitter needs to get it’s shit together.
    That is all.
    BBL.

• mileykicksass

Well…

I think that Demi is the prettiest Disney girl but she’s the most insecure. As for the boys, I think Nick is the hottest but he’s also insecure. Selena looks like the most confident.

• Ranii
  • Snookiismybitch

She’s really pretty:) I agree with the what she said too.:)

• Ranii

———————–
    i think imho Miley looks most confident.

Mar 30, 2011 @ 01:16 pm
    Ranii said:

Looking good.

• Untouchable

;)

• goodaysunshine

Aww I’m so glad she won this. I think the people that are most beautiful are the ones who don’t really try too hard, like back when Miley was trying to be all sexy, didn’t really look good, they all just look nice naturally.. :)

• XoePowns

NOBODY wants to hear you acoustic my friend !
    -Heyy

• peacelovehearts

Josh Hutcherson so sexyyy.

• devonbfan12

I’m bored in anyone chatting?

• jazzie

hey!, i feel bad ass today xD

• devonbfan12

hey!, i feel bad ass today xD

Lol I don’t i’m sick… :(

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Off topic.. but the dancers on dancing with the stars (Troupe) are crazy good looking with amazing bodies. Damn I wish I had that much commitment to exersize

• peacelovehearts

The way you move is like a full-on rainstorm
    and i’m a house of caaaarrrrdsss;
    You say my name for the first time baby and I
    fall in love in an emptyyyy baaaaarrrrr

*deaddd post*

finally fid

RIP Dead post!

its over

• Untouchable

hello (echo)

its over

What is?

• lizardqueen

Hey guys I’m back. So what’s been going on?

lizardqueen said:

Hey guys I’m back. So what’s been going on?

Nothing. This post is dead!

i hate everyone

• suckit

Hello

Mar 30, 2011 @ 01:53 pm
    lizardqueen said:

Hey guys I’m back. So what’s been going on?

I’m scratching my ass, that’s what’s going on!

• suckit

Nevermind. No on seems to be here. Anyways, it’s storming outside D;

Mar 30, 2011 @ 01:55 pm

lizardqueen said:

Hey guys I’m back. So what’s been going on?

Nothing. This post is dead!

Well R.I.P. post.

• Smooth

death of OceanUP.

Mar 30, 2011 @ 01:55 pm

i hate everyone

You’re a lovely person.

• ssexybeast

She is blessed to be very beautiful.

love them both <333 I wish they did movie together.

Mar 30, 2011 @ 08:55 am

you´re soo dam jelous that is really sad loser!!! of course SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! too bad nobody cares your oppinion and you are very ugly person!!! btw say whatever you want, cause that doesnt change the fact that shes super gorgeous, even without a makeup and that´s the reason for why shes always in the list of most beautiful people…

selenas looks amazign up close, miley is who looks even more fugly and disgusting up close with such a disgusting face!

Mar 30, 2011 @ 08:50 am

man they do some major photoshop on selena nose man that thing is huge!!!

pathetic? much? and shes still looks more beautil and gorgeous that you will ever look, soo satd mad asshole!!!

• Ranii

*pouncing around*
    I declare this land mine! I’ll call it Lizard Land

• jazzie

@David do you like Justin Bieber now?

• lizardqueen

I declare that Lizard Land consist only of lovers and men. Haters will automatically be shot in the face!

• WakaWakaEhEh