Selena, ‘I’m Bringing Girlfriends On Tour’

267213279
selendisney

Selena told Radio Disney [Via Access Hollywood]: ‘I’m most excited about the tour for sure because it’s the first time I have a little bit more freedom creatively. I love my fans and I love being very interactive with them, and I get to tour with my best friends, Allstar Weekend! First of all, I’m going to need to bring..

..some of my girlfriends, because I’m going to go crazy with all the boys. I think it’s going to be a huge party, which is exactly what I want it to be.. always fun, never serious! I’m going to be the ‘momma bear’ for sure.. And I always want to make sure everyone is okay.’
+ Elle Girl Japan outtakes via Selena-Fan.Org.

Watch ACOUSTIC version of ‘Who Says’ under!

s2

there is something about selena that irritates me…i just cant figure it out..am i the only one??

• sexonfire

iSarcasticING said:

HMMM. VAGINA.
    miley is ur icon??!!

Those pictures are awful!

• iSarcasticING

sexonfire said:
    iSarcasticING said:

HMMM. VAGINA.
    miley is ur icon??!!

yes……is there a problem?

• idkMyBFFjill

You and Bieber have that in common bb

• ImNotAnnoying

Lmfao you might as well, I mean their will be plenty of seats for them to choose from.

• sexonfire

ar 31, 2011 @ 03:28 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

sexonfire said:
    iSarcasticING said:

HMMM. VAGINA.
    miley is ur icon??!!

yes……is there a problem?
    ————————
    nooo , all i wanted to say she looks very pretty but i wasnt sure about her

Mar 31, 2011 @ 03:30 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

—————

oh you would.

People on here can be so mean and negative shm,

• ImNotAnnoying

Dead post.

Cool I love Selena but not really been fond of All Star weekend lol

• sexonfire

Mar 31, 2011 @ 03:36 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:

Dead post.
    even death is more live than this

go here for news on selenas new tour!! http://www.daretodreamshow.com/

hahahah she can’t sing she the only person who needs help from her band member and she not even running!! pathetic.

selena sounds unbelievable in this inteview

yeah unbelievable bad!

I rather fly to brazil and see miley on tour than put my ears to a selena tour.

Sounds fun I guess you need your girls with you. That’s what Taylor does. Maybe Taylor will stop by.

selena is not aging good those pictures are not flattering were is her makeup artist at?

And your punctuation is worse than the elementary level.

DEMIIII :D

• wavy

i thought she already been on a tour before

selena.. justin is more than friend for you (?

selena sounds unbelievable in this inteview

• KBsuckers

*boom* DEAD POST :O

is that demis scarf? did selena borrow it?

• peacelovehearts

LESBOOO.

Mar 31, 2011 @ 03:18 pm
    peacelovehearts said:
    LESBOOO.

——————

DUMBAAAAAASS!!!

Buildings can be air conditioned. And I don’t know where you live, but California is not hot all the time for someone that lives there. Plus a scarf does not necessarily provide a lot of warmth.

I hope she brings Taylor and Demi!!! :D

Ok, is it just me or does Selena look 12?!No hate, but its kinda scary…

nooo asshole, actually is pathetic how stupid and jelous you can be…. try again and please next time try not to sond so damn jelous…. YOU ARE A PATHETIC LOSER!!!

peacelovehearts said:

LESBOOO.

hahaha really phsyco?? you dare to talk about lesbo, when you are such creepy and ugly lesbo??? very funny fucking morron!!! hahahahahaha damn just when i think you can be more pathetic….

ImNotAnnoying said:

hahaha you wish retarded and delusional miley fan! btw what a horrible icon ewww she has such a ugly and fat round face, gross!!! reallu disgusting… ewwww

which part?
    1. she can’t sing
    2. she a hypocrite
    3. she always lies on interview
    4. she seem so fake and rehearse on interviews.
    5.she always repeat the same boring thing inn all interviews.
    6. she compliments people who she hanging out with. this year all star cameron the last time nick, taylor l or taylor s or justin.
    7. she smile like she has something to hide or all the lies she says to people on interview.

there is more but am tired of writting.
    seriously anon get some help immediatly and please take your pill to control your insanely obssesion with gorgeous selena and to control your jelous cause she literally have everything and you are just biggest loser and ugly morron ever…. OUCH!!!

Mar 31, 2011 @ 04:24 pm

I rather fly to brazil and see miley on tour than put my ears to a selena tour
    cause you are a delusional and retarded bitch! and clearly have no taste in music at all, i mean miley, really? that talentless whore cant even sing for save her disgusting life!!! also she has such annoyin, nasal, horrible and man voice, gross!!!

omg she looks sooo grogeous ;) love her face!!! shes sooo sweet love her smile!

shes the best!! cant wait for her tour!!!

im so excited, so excited so excited!!! yuhuuuuuu

selena sounds unbelievable in this inteview
    totally agree ;)

is sooo sad and pathetic how the same stupid anon comment over and over again!!! can tour life be more miserable? do something else that bashing selena is every single post!

Some boy in my class said Selena Gomez is the best singer in the world. He obviously doesn’t listen to a lot of music.

Her voice is average (not even that) and if she wants to be taken seriously as an actress, she should stop with the music business.

===

that boy has some shitty taste in music….

• julie anne

i really really love you!!!!

• Dougie

Momma bear? LOL yea actually she does have a very motherly personality. it makes her all the more attractive tho

• JoeHoe15

Hope she brings Demi and they will be singing “One and the Same”! ^^

I don’t get why she always have a scarf? isn’t california hot??? she always has a scarf in the hot weather is she anorexic or something???

I was at a middle school recently and to me the 12 year olds did not look 12. I think there is a correlation between something I read–that girls are getting their periods earlier–and what I saw–12 year olds looking older than 12 year olds did when I was 12. But at the same time you have to ask yourself: does it really, truly matter how old someone looks?
    On another level, I’m almost 20 years old and people I went to school with did not age very much from 11-19. Their faces didn’t change too much.

she looks good on the first pictures but the other ones…she looks somewhat ugly (compared to the way she looked 2 years ago)

ok…thats cool u do thatand have fun….love u

uact like theres something wrong with being lesbo

• nick

She’s bringing Demi?
    I hope she is. it would kinda be like old times.

who’s her girlfriend? lesbi, i mean demi?

• sexonfire

most of singers sing and make music bcuz they love singing , talented and music inspire them or for money and fame only selena who does it for fun wtf-__-“

So she’s bringing Justin?

well we all know when she talks about someone a lot she dating them.

• iSarcasticING

HMMM. VAGINA.

Bitch can even sing, wtf?

*can’t

• BrownDrizzle

No you are not, she irriates me too (Y)

which part?
    1. she can’t sing
    2. she a hypocrite
    3. she always lies on interview
    4. she seem so fake and rehearse on interviews.
    5.she always repeat the same boring thing inn all interviews.

there is more but am tired of writting.

• milenator

Im hungry and that cake is making me more hungry!

• AcidPinkLemonade

that’s radio acoustic and she cant sing without everyone helping her. she worse than i though!

what a hypocrite talking about cameron when she met people better what hypocrite

Is she dating cameron is she cheating on justin? she been hanging out with him a lot!

Does anyone know if there is a video on how to make my nose small with makeup like selena does???

• WakaWakaEhEh