Justin Bieber SCENTED DOG TAGS

Justin is releasing fashion dog tags and bracelets scented with pomegranate for My World Collection at Wal-Mart. The dog tags have been named One Less Lonely Girl & Never Say Never and will be sold for $10 each, hitting stores soon.

Will YOU buy one?

2011 @ 02:36 pm

Whatcha trying to say Justin…your fans stinks..
    ___
    oh lawwwwd. your like a gossip site. trying to pin point some stupid bull shit. just because hes making scented ones doesnt mean hes doing it because his fans “stink”

im sorry but thats a bit ridiculous. how much shit is he releasing? if they were regular whatever, but scented?!

___
    yes scented.

___
    yes scented.

that wasn’t funny.

• Ellie

Seriously? Dog tags? You’re taking Nick Jonas’ “thing”!! Your Never Say Never will NEVER beat his A little bit longer.. :/

• LetsJumpTheSun

already have one, and i regret it because i bought the dogtag when i was a huge fan of him, now i hate him -__- i think im gonna sell it online for 5 bucks :p lol

why is nick there

• LetsJumpTheSun

in stores soon? what the f*ck, i already have one .-.

• LetsJumpTheSun

a little bit longer <3

Maybe if it wasn’t scented

he is such a copier of nick…why would i want one from justin anyways

• Untouchable

is the pic of nick necessary

• ilovepeacock

OMFG. The idiots on this site. SMH.

pr 1, 2011 @ 02:17 pm
    ilovepeacock said:

OMFG. The idiots on this site. SMH.
    ____
    omg, its like you read my thoughts. HAHAHAH. ignorant rude bitches on here :/

why this pic?

replying to this) – Apr 1, 2011 @ 03:07 pm

1) jonas fan.
    2) justin gives $1 per ticket for his concerts to charity, part of pencils of promise, just gave 1 million to Japan.
    3) scented homo? WTF. because he likes to smell nice hes called homo? nah thats just called being clean :)

cool right?
    and OU, YESSSSS :)

======

2) Most people/bands/artists give $1 or so per ticket to charity. just pointing it out because you make it seem like justin is a Lord for giving a dollar per ticket.
    3) its called taking a shower, not putting on a necklace that will eventually rust.
    _____
    1) im not making justin sound like a god or anything. so get ur facts straight.
    2) obviously sowering but its called smelling good when you leave your house?

• tessaskylar

Niley_Bang_That_Drum said:

1. 3rd.
    2. Lets just copy off of Nick Jonas’s whole life shall we?
    3. At least Nick gives some of the money to charity:P.
    4. $10? I wouldn’t give you a cent.
    5. Scented? That’s so homo.
    ———————
    $10 dollars is a bit overboard. I would just get a dogtag and perfume it. Wal Mart perfume would smell like shit. Pomegranate…my lord

• SaraBelieber

yaaaaaayy im sooo gunna Buy it!! I LUV HIMM

• Holly

no, because i’m not stupid. no offence, but seriously, the amount of money he is getting out of fangirls is redicaulous if you ask me.

• Rocko

Pomegranate? Ewww.

Whatcha trying to say Justin…your fans stinks..

I already have a dogtag I’m not getting another one especially one that smells. Sorry biebs

• Demiandmileylove

Don’t hate on me serious !
    But he is cupying the jonas brothers , first the name then the movie and now the dogtags ??

. 3rd.
    2. Lets just copy off of Nick Jonas’s whole life shall we?
    3. At least Nick gives some of the money to charity:P.
    4. $10? I wouldn’t give you a cent.
    5. Scented? That’s so homo.
    _________
    1. No one cares your 3rd
    2. He is copying like EVERYTHING the jb do. Not just Nick.
    3. Who said hes not giving it to charity
    4. DOg tags cost wayy more than
    5. Stop being a homophobe!

Everyones argument is invalid my answer OU is NO

I agree with that one girl. Nick didnt invent dog tags but he was like the only person to actually wear one alot and for a reason . Justin wears it for profit and for fashion. Nick wears it because of his diabetes. I would rather buy nicks if he sold dogtags then justins

Seriously biebs? Who wants to wear a piece of low quality metal that is scented for like a sec. and then will rust? Not me.

I totally agree with you :)
    I bought Nicks dogtag like 1 1/2 years ago and it means so much to me <3

• Ariella.D

don’t hate but it sounds like he is copying nick IMO..

• 3r3smis0l

OU you are late
    why is there a Nick Jonas pic ??
    who ever wants to buy them but it.
    I have my Nick Jonas one and I love it.

um really? K this is stupid!

they already have this shit at walmart, I saw it like 2 months ago.

STOP COMPARING THEM @OCEANUP.COM R U STUPID? STOP COMPARING THEM THEY ARE 2 TOTALLY DIFERENT ARTIST’S AND I LOVE THEM BOTH BUT U GOTTA STOP COMPARING THEM! LET THEM DO WHAT THEY WANNA DO! BTW MILLIONS OF OTHER PEOPLE HAVE DOGTAGS…..AND THEY ARE NOT COPYING NICK OK! @OCEANUP.COM…SORT UR SITE OUT!

• aJonasPioneer

fuck no!
    he inky just wants money
    jb= Jonas brothers

only*

No thanks I already have my nick j one<3

• Chuffa

no1curr

• Psych-o.

Seriously???! That’s so dumb.

Nick>>>>>>>>Justin.

Just sayin’ ;)

The Jonas Brothers will forever have my heart(:

Nobody beats Jonas<3

Oh my god he’s like freakin copying nick

Errr,Yeah Justin gave 1 million to Japan but Jonas gave like 60 millions,and Nick didn invent the dog tags but WHAT? justin is clearly coping Nick and we all know that

• Psych-o.

I like that picture of Nick up there though ;)

• Becca.

He’s trying way too hard these days. Oh wait, he always has.

Ugh, I got a magazine from “Toy’s R Us” and his poster board which said “actual size” was in the cover with this girl posing next to it. And then in the bottom was a “Justin Beaner Barbie Doll”. Like wtf??
    I mean he:
    1)He’s copying the Jonas Brothers in any way possible, or even impossible.
    2)He is selling scented dog tags??
    3)He put his shoes in display.
    4)He put his hair in display. < –Now in that, the little boy just has issues.
    5)He has fake fans who let him go because of his haircut.
    In my oppinion:
    1)Jonas Brothers Forever :)
    Peace+Love<3=Jonas.

• InOverMyHead15

They’ve had these out where I live since the end of last year…and they aren’t 10 bucks either….more like $5…and they smell really good though.

• InOverMyHead15

And they aren’t metal…more like plastic with cardboard in the middle.

HDP!! Puto COPION de SHIT!!

this is a joke, right?

• xhaleylynn

I would never buy that in a million years. Nick’s dog tags are $5 ALL the money goes to Charity…. and why would you want your dogtog to be SCENTED? Buy some perfume so all of you smells nice, plus the scent would wear off and probably smell pretty bad. With the extra production money on all the perfume, money could go to charity. So this is pretty much a bust project. He’s so overexposed. His fame is already dying down a LOT, more stupid projects to try and keep his name going isn’t going to do too much for him. Only make people think he’s more ridiculous. #truth.

Justin doing it just to sell shit and get money….nick jonas does it cause there is a meaning behind his dog tags…just saying

they are already in stores i saw that stupid ass shit like 3 weeks ago. only idiots will buy them

• Jonatica

YUSTIN SUCKS!!! NO TIENE IMAGINACION EL GAY¬¬’

I would NEVER buy one of Bieber’s dog tags. Are you kidding? I would rather wear one of Nick’s .. at least THEY are FOR something!!

How much are you going to copy Nick, Justin? My gosh .. get a freakin’ life!! And stop trying to LIVE through NICK!

~Rant over … for now. ~

• _leena

Why the NJ pic?

Don’t hate on me serious !
    How did he copy the Jonas Brothers name?!? He can help that his initials are JB! Blame his mother, for naming him Justin lol

And the Jonas Brothers didnt invent dog tags!! the dogtag thing comes from the MILTARY which im pretty sure nick jonas didnt invent. you probably also think the jo bros single-handedly started the trend of ray bans, and skinny jeans (which they didnt). foolish children

i’m not here to argue i would just like you beliebers to name one thing bieber has done that nick jonas hasn’t done already.. i wish that kid could just be original.. just let justin come up with one idea on his own.

• fosenra

oooooh, come on!! Is it serious??
    Creating Dog Tags with some perfume for ten bucks sound stupid to me. And it doesn’t really matter if I’m a Jonas fan or not, Nick has those because it ACTUALLY MEANS something for him and Justin is just trying to come up with some new fad.
    Unnecessary.

YAAY! :D ? i’m sosos gonna get thaat

He’s copying Nick!!!!

ocean up.com is obsessed with comparing Nick and Justin! 10000000000000 other people in the world have some kind of dog tag! IT DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE TRYING TO COPY NICK JONAS

all u people hating on Justin need to go to walmart….AND BUY A LIFE! JB ARE JUSTINS INITIALS HE CANT CHANGE THEM! HE IS NOT COPYING NICK OR THE JONAS BROTHERS

SORT UR LIFES OUT HATERS!

i totally agree Justin is not copying the Jonas brothers!

and Justin was not copying them with his movie..cause lots of performers are making their own 3d movie like miley cyrus, micheal jackson etc

• JB BIEBER FAN

OCEAN UP.COM NEED’S TO STOP COMPARING

Way to copy nick…

1)ALL U HATERS….DONT MESS WITH BELIEBERS!
    2) HATERS, ARE JEALOUS OF THE 3 CD’S, 1 MOVIE, 21 AWARDS, 26+ ILLION FANS THAY DONT HAVE

so fucking stupid

lawl

1) jonas fan.

cool right?
    and OU, YESSSSS :)

======

Apr 1, 2011 @ 02:13 pm
    Niley_Bang_That_Drum said:

1. 3rd.
    2. Lets just copy off of Nick Jonas’s whole life shall we?
    3. At least Nick gives some of the money to charity:P.
    4. $10? I wouldn’t give you a cent.
    5. Scented? That’s so homo.
    ______
    1) jonas fan.

cool right?
    and OU, YESSSSS :)

Apr 1, 2011 @ 04:08 pm
    tessaskylar said:

1) im not making justin sound like a god or anything. so get ur facts straight.
    2) obviously sowering but its called smelling good when you leave your house?
    ——————-
    If you really cared about smelling good,try PERFUME. Not dogtag. Try Miss Dior Cherie L’eau. It’s sweet and not too strong for teens.
    ____
    oh god. thanks but no thanks about the suggestion. and still it would be cool to have scented dog tag.

=====================

lol @ #3

there already out!

• milenator

-___-

niley band that drum
    I defs agree!!!!! he a Jonas wannabe

• Niley_Bang_That_Drum

1. 3rd.
    2. Lets just copy off of Nick Jonas’s whole life shall we?
    3. At least Nick gives some of the money to charity:P.
    4. $10? I wouldn’t give you a cent.
    5. Scented? That’s so homo.

• KittyPurrry

Define ‘homo’.
    It could mean one of two things:

1) Homosexual – a person whose sexual preference is members of the same sex.

2) Homophobic – a range of negative attitudes and feelings towards lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender people.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

-___-
    _
    Why the long face dude? :)

• ilovepeacock

How about I steal a dog tag, spray perfume on it and call it a day?

yeahh

• tessaskylar

1) im not making justin sound like a god or anything. so get ur facts straight.
    2) obviously sowering but its called smelling good when you leave your house?
    ——————-

oh…

maybe….

• thedarksunshine

I wanna buy Nick Jonas’ dog tags.. :(

• ilovepeacock

1. 3rd.
    2. Lets just copy off of Nick Jonas’s whole life shall we?
    3. At least Nick gives some of the money to charity:P.
    4. $10? I wouldn’t give you a cent.
    5. Scented? That’s so homo.
    You’re an ignorant piece of shit. Seriously, WTF @ your comment.
    I don’t see how he is copying Nick. Are you dumb? Nick didn’t invent dog tags.
    EVERYONE gives money to charity. I’m sure Justin has to and if he hasn’t, that in no way makes him heartless.
    No need to bash the guy and for no reason or, in your case, for no GOOD reason.

• thedarksunshine

Untouchable said:
    is the pic of nick necessary

That’s what I thought! I think OU is just trying to stir up some arguments.

• thedarksunshine

Wait, didn’t Justin start wearing a dog tag because a fan gave it to him and it was from when her grandpa was in war? (which is really dumb, why would you give something with so much sentimental value to some pop star?)

i like justin B. but i’m not a fan because he is copying The real JB and i love them :) ha, lol
    and there’s a lot of things about justin bras WTF!?, nail polish, headphones and now this! DAMN!

replying to this) – Apr 1, 2011 @ 03:08 pm

___
    yes scented.

that wasn’t funny.
    ____
    wasnt trying to be funny.

ew

• LetsJumpTheSun

new icon :D

• justin+mileyfancarmen

i would really buy it

How about no

I think Justin is secretly obsessed with Nick. Just like his band, he releases a 3D movie and a friggen book! And like Nick, dates Selena and now the dogtags!? EW. Come on. We all know this is something he does for the money, just like the nail polish. And attention too. God, I just want to slap some sense in this kid. I wish he would just stop famewhoring around all the time -.-

wtf

IS THIS SERIOUS??

oh my gosh.. Justin you gotta stop copying the Jonas Brothers its ridiculous, and EMBARRASSING.

WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED? go invent something your own, “YOUR WORLD” will be proud

• Liv90

Hmmm…no.

The picture of Nick makes this fugly post better.

ghhhh