Kids’ Choice Awards 2011 WINNERS!

FULL list under. Are YOU happy or mad?

Favorite movie: The Karate Kid

Favorite song: Justin Bieber’s Baby

Favorite male athlete: Shaquille O’Neal

Favorite book: Diary of a Wimpy Kids series

Favorite video game: Just Dance 2

Favorite cartoon: SpongeBob SquarePants

The Big Help award: Justin Timberlake

Was Nick, Dylan or Cole there?

IM MAD Y REALLY MISS DEMI LOVATO !!

BUT IM HAPPY FOR MILEY!!! :D

Nickeldoeon’s tally system should be investigated.

• Ginger

David should have won.

wizards should of won!!

MAD.

how did the black eyed peas win best group??? there music isn’t kid rated…lol

• bieberarmy

i love and i mean LOVE ur default pic<3 lol

Nickelodeon sucks now

• lilyevansfans

hannah montana BEST TV SHOW EVER
    I think Miley should have won for best TV actress

my opinion!

• peacelovehearts

Ehhh, could’ve been worse.

• peacelovehearts

GINGERRRRRRR?!?!?
    O_O <333333333333333

• thedarksunshine

Favorite song: Justin Bieber’s Baby < When I read that, I was like “WHAT THE HELL?” because I didn’t read favorite song and wondering when the hell Justin got a baby….. :|

• peacelovehearts

i don’t really care that miley didn’t win favorite tv actress considering hannah montana is finished now but im so glad she won favorite movie actress! but it kind of sucks katy perry won favorite female singer i didn’t even know kids listen to katy perry??

I predicted all the wins

Miley
    Sel
    Sprouse Twins

Everyone’s in dumbass tinychat

hello

yay sELENA!

tinychats -_-

im so bored

• ajk479

• teamnobody

selena<3

• peacelovehearts

Uhhh.. everyone listens to Katy Perry.

• teamnobody

yay katy perry won<3
    were is firework

• LetsJumpTheSun

worst kca ever.

lol im so bored im arguing with a jonas fan

• xGottaLoveOU?

I’m really upset the Jonas Brother didn’t win the best group band thingy.. :( but happy for the black eyed peas! :) but JONAS FOREVER! <33

Nooooooo why Jonas didnt wonn ;'(

• lydia

Why the hell did icarly win? WOWP should have won now that’s a funny show but at least Selena won TV actress. I also wanted HP to win over the karate kid & the VA books should have won an award but then again I’m sure kids don’t read those awesome books.

• milenator

Despicable Me won over Toy Story 3 WTF!!!

• milenator

I thought Suite Life shouldve won…

and LOL my lil 9 yr old sis has read Diary of a Wimpy Kid figures why it won

• Annys

Yaaaay.. I’m happy for Miley… Beat them all girl… N Liam got nothing to do w/ this award…btw he’s way hotter than the vetus

• Annys

• Sandy

BEP sucks. they ruined the Super Bowl and they win this? Totally RIGGED >.< God, this is why i didn’t even vote, cause it wasn’t worth it. :l my votes wouldn’t have counted since this piece of crap show is rigged :l

I WAS FUCKIN PISSED!! THIS SHOW IS DEFINITELY RIGGED!! JONAS DEFINITELY SHOULD OF WON!! JONASAREWINNERS! (:

oh really? black eyed peas won the award. it’s not music for kids.
    dang it, jonas need to get their butts together and start releasing new music. come onn, show them who’s the best.
    dylan sprouse – that’s boring.

• Letty

American Idol and the Black Eyed Peas won……..wtf is going on

• milenator

WHOOO HOO MILEY WON
    Go Miley!

enjoying the fair and knowing Miley won Best night ever!

This whole show is pathetic. Not only the winners, but the nominees. Everything there is shit.

Jonas should not have won. I’m not against them or anything, I used to be a fan, but I got over it. They haven’t released music in a while, they do everything on their own, they’re just not interesting anymore. Miley should deff not have won, she can’t act. And Bieber? I just… I’m not even going to say anything.

the ratings icalry has outmatches wiards all the time wizards only come ou fridasy becase they dont want to compete with them so of course icalry wins i mean 7 million people tune in to every episode compared to the 3 mililion for wizards

• milagros

MRD COMO KE ESE PUTIN GAYBER SE LLEVO LOS 2 PREMIOS AHH !!:@
    LOS JONAS DEVERIAN AVER GANADO PARA MEJOR BANDA Y JOE PARA MEJOR ACTOR DE TV..!!

ODIO A LOS KCA !!!

• milagros

MRD COMO KE ESE PUTIN GAYBER SE LLEVO LOS 2 PREMIOS AHH !!:@

ODIO A LOS KCA !!!

• calven

tank u at least ur not hating on black eyed peas :)

Yesterday, my friend bought a Vibram five fingers sale which is so beautiful, i am surprised by the design and style.
    do you have a Vibram kso five fingers pair of now? if not, go to online store and have one, it is so amazing!!!
    there are many online stores having Discount Vibram five fingers,i believe you gonna like it!

• JonasSupporter

Of course mad!! all the results is bad just like “Favorite music group: Black Eyed Peas” REALLY?? R U KIDDING ME?????????????

where are the Jonas Brothers? :( damned

Do you really think that Icarly can win against WOWP? Or BEP against the Jonas Brothers when it was supposed that the Kids and Teen votes? I dont think so. KCAs votes are fake! Judges from nickelodeon choose the winners. They would never make the Jonas or WOWP as winners because they are from Disney Chanel. Just think a lot… Icarly NEVER WIN at the Teen Choice Awards against WOWP… BEP NEVER WIN at the TCAs against the Jonas Brothers. ALL IS FAKE! And it was written in the KCAs votes’ rules that we “vote in the wind”… I think this is really unfair for us.
    Lets see who will win at the TCAs this year… and you’ll understand what I say.

WTF. I was so wrong about who I thought was going to win. Glad I didn’t bet…How did the Jonas Brothers win nothing?! :(

• Jesska :)

I soo agree!!! I mean really, the jonas brothers being out voted by BEP? I was a little surprised that Joe or Nick didn’t get best actor too.. I just don’t understand why they feel the need to call it KIDS CHOICE when it so clearly IS NOT.

I want Demi Lovato to be a winner!

• Marta

I think Jonas should have won, Miley as best singer, Justin Bieber as well and Harry Potter :D

nibji

i’m not really happy. actually i wanted the Jonas brothers to win the Favorite band and Favorite tv actor.And i wanted taylor swift to win Favorite song with Mine…….

Does anyone else find it (bad I know) amusing that justin bieber’s ‘baby’ won???
    He can’t even win it himself!

• peacelovehearts

CupcakezLover said:
    I wanted RDJ for the kickass category or whatever it was. Oh well…idgaf, the KCAs mean nothing.
    ——————
    Kids just don’t understand his epic swag.
    I ain’t even mad.. *shrugs*

• forever gomez-

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO WON.
    i’m really happy selena gomez won at least one category! GO SEL. take that, haters! ;D

• Peace’n’Love

*bored*

• NoDi Luvin’You

JonasAreWinners <3
    Usher should be the favorite singer not justin !

• MeenuD

worst show ever.

KCAs are rigged enough said

Does anyone who watched know if Dylan or Cole were there? 3 years in a row… Jeez Dylan.

• belieber309

ikr i love dylan and all but i want cole to win lol

Big Time Rush should win! :(

• NiceJonas

I’m totally mad!

• truth

BIG TIME RUSH SHOULD’VE WON!! THEY’RE THE BEST! ??

Loved the show as great as always!!!! LOVE U JUSTIN AND SELENA!!!

Mad!
    She doesn’t deserve that price, lol.

The JB should have won.

Worst award show eva’.
    What the heck? Selena? Miley should have won. I mean, I don’t like her but I think she’s more talented than Selena.

Black Eyed Peas? Come on, I like them but the JB deserved that price

• happy pappy

I’m happy for Miley,Selenja,iCarly,Justin,Elsie Fisher (Agnes on Depsicable me) and many more!! you guys are the best for voted for true singers and actors!!!!!!!!

the 2011 KCA’s was the best of the history!!!

OMG, I Can’t believe this.. ARE YOU SERIOUS?! REALLY?! KCA SUCKS!
    the jonas brothers should’ve won.
    The BEP sucks!

Male singer Jstin Bieber?
    What the fuck?! You fucking kidding me?
    He’s like a “sweet” CHILD, he doesn’t even has a carreer. This KCA sucked.
    There’re more talented people than a guy like Justin Bieber. All because he’s cute? Grow up girls. just saying

• crazybitch

seriously?!wth?!the jobros should have won!!!
    worst award show ever!!!!

• ioana

miley deserved to win all the categories that she was nomineed.
    and wtf?! black eyed peas won? do kids listen to this kind of music?!

• Ria Cyrus Maslow Schmidt

I am so happy that Miley won Best Actress ! She should have won all of the awards she was nominated but Ok… I am really sad that Big Time Rush didn’t get any awards :( Their performance was the best ! They have the best songs and they are all hot and talented ! Why didn’t they win ?

MADDDD
    what the fuckkk
    de best group is jonas brotherss !!!
    fuck that

what the hell?! the black eyed peas over jonas?! REALLY??

i agree with you. jonas deserved it

soooooooooooooo unfair

• summer rain.

Yo, Imma let you finish but the Jonas Brother are the BEST GROUP … OF ALL TIME.
    They should’ve won, IMO.

wtf the jonas brothers sucks.

Was Dylan Sprouse there? Did he accept his award

Was Dylan Sprouse there? Did he accept his award

Favorite music group: Black Eyed Peas
    Favorite song: Justin Bieber’s Baby
    Favorite TV actor: Dylan Sprouse, Suite Life on Deck.
    ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME NICKELODEON?! This show was crap :)

Favorite song: Justin Bieber’s Baby
    IM LAUGHING SO HARD, this is why I dont watch this show anymore, KCA YOU SUCK.

the outcome was total and complete BS.. when is Harry Potter gonna win something… the only have ONE MORE CHANCE!

you people are all just jealous. they all deserved it. You don’t know how hard they worked. get a life all of you (who’s complaining)

• jonas.btr

MAD.. like yeah

BEP SUCK LIVE LADY ANTE WHATEVER SHOULD HAVE WON BETTER THAN ANY OF THEM MILEY I LOVE HER BUT NOT IN LAST SONG! SO IDK JADEN SMITH WAS TOO CUTE OMG HE WENT THROUGH PUBERTY THATS TOO CUTE OH MY GOSH BRUNO MARS SHOULD HAVE WON BEST SING I LOVE JB BUT BRUNO MARS IS JUST BETTER

===================

they are for a fact rigged. That’s why I’m not upset about it and glad I didn’t watch it, judges/producers choose the final outcome. They are obviously going to choose nick over disney whenever then can avoid choosing a disney kid. And I wouldn’t be thrilled if I won a KCA, so it’s not the highlight of their career.

• KBsuckers

this award show is crap.

mm

well i mean it IS a Nickelodeon hosted show, they cant let disney stars take EVERY title.

anyway, the Jonas Brothers will do something better than win a KCA.
    so I don’t care a lot. But they shoulda won.

And Yep, Bruno Mars shoulda won KCA! Because.. He’s Producer/Singer/Songwriter/
    And Justin Bieber? Singer/Songwriter
    but it sucks writing! Really..

its okay

Yuppp. this is why i dont watch the kcas anymore. Lameeee.

OMG JONAS BROTHERS SHOULD HAVE WON! fuck that.
    and miley should have won favorite tv actress! and singer!! i think its because they didnt accept the votes from south america and everyone here loves miley! ughhh:/
    BUT AT LEAST SHE WON FAVORITE MOVIE ACTRESS WITCH IS MORE IMPORTANT! lol

• Emily

Cant believe Bep Beat Lady A Bep sucks live . Fergie cant sing to save her life suprised she didnt pee on her self! Miley.. Love her but not in the last song. Katy yeah love her to but not live . . Taylor should hve so won!

so mad kca’s are rigged selena didnt deserve to win taylor swift shouldve won jonas brothers shouldve won and nick jonas should have won such a waste of time to watch and wasted time voting every day for nothing

I AM VERY ANNOYED THAT MILEY WON !!! THESE SHOWS ARE RIGED!!! MILEY NOT ONLY IS A TERRIBLE ACTRESS BUT THEY MAKE SURE EVERYONE WHO IS NOMINATED WINS SOMETHING !! I HATE MILEY CYRUS SHES TRYING TO GO BACK TO HER OLD WAYS CAUSE SHES GOT LIAM N HER PARENTS ARE BACK TOGETHER!! HATE HATE HATE HER !! SELENA SHOULD HAVE WON MORE !!! BUT SO HAPPY SHE WON BEST TV ACTRESS !!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE SELENA !!!!

FUCK THAAT!! :o JONAS BROTHERS ARE THE BEST BAND EVER!!! :OOO the bep SUUCKKS!!!!

• KBsuckers

Apr 3, 2011 @ 07:45 am
    wow talk about venting xD

bruno mars and jonas brothers should win… KCA YOU SUCK.

Omg, this show is so rigged!
    Jonas should have winned =(

que mierdaa..!!! ¬¬

I LOVE MILEYYYCYRUSSS>

• shutupandloveme

”best song: justin bieber baby” LMAOLMAOLMAO

LETS FACE IT THE ONLY REASON WHY ICARLY WON SOMETHING IS BECAUSE THE SHOW IS OF NIKELODEON………….ICARLY SUCKS!!!

Justin bieber won everything he was nominated for so im good :)

• AmandaDS07

iCarly sucksssss

• AmandaDS07

wizards all the wayyy!

wtf?? favorite tv show icarly…bs.. that show sucks!!

Nickeldoeon’s tally system should be investigated
    AGREE, ALL JONAS FANS VOTED FOR THEM, THERE WAS NO WAY THEY WOULD LOSE..AND THEN DYLAN SPROUSE WON. ARE U FUCKIN KIDDING ME? WE ALL VOTED DAY AND NIGHT , THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE, I HATE NICKELODEON SO MUCH, IT SUCKS!NEVER GOING TO WATCH IT! GO TO HELL NICKELODEON!

Miley won, and that’s all what matters to me. <3

was the worst show, the jonas brothers did´t win! –‘

• bar

happy

they’re rigged. that’s all i can say.

Yes, Dylan won. It seems like Suite Life never wins anything, im so happy to see that they finally are, well atleast dylan. :)

YAY! :)

• JoeHoe15

It’s okay. Jonas fans did a good fight.
    #JonasAreWinners in their own way.

WOWP, Bruno Mars & David Henrie should have won though.

Yeap! Agree

These award shows like Kids Choice, Teen Choice, and People Choice are for the Favorite not neccessarily the best, although they usally go together. Porducers of TV, Music, and movies perfer the Favorite over the best because the Favorite indicates fan base numbers and that usally translates into Dollars, while the Oscars, Grammys,and Emmys’ reflect the Best which does not reflect fan base, but the personal choices of the peer groups and doesn’t always translate in Money.

Miley was very smart to keep her renewed fling with Liam hidden until AFTER KCA voting was done. If that would have been known, I’ll bet K Stew would have won instead. Miley chosing to date a violent drunk again speaks to her real character. End of days for her career. RIP.

Jonas Brothers fans are hard to argue with… good luck

• thedarksunshine

lol im so bored im arguing with a jonas fan
    Jonas Brothers fans are very determined and protective. lol good luck with that.

funny how they ended the show with a nick show winning. ALso David Henrie should have won.

One word: Rigged.

BEP?!? Yeah…rigged.

• Lil-Miss-Disaster

….Isn’t this…all the same as last year?

• Smiler

Una Mierda !

• Miley- Demi -David A lover

soo happy for Miley. She won the award that was more important!

This was the WORST KCA of ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

im so maaad!….we voted so bad for the jonas brothers!!…and selena gomez beated miley!!..omg this KCA sucked! next time..don’t cheat. JonasAreWinners

mad

Are some of you guys seriously saying the Jonas brothers should of beat the black eyed peas? Umm no offence but why were they even nominated, well it makes sence because it’s the KCA, but they haven’t released anything in so long, plus TBEP music really fun and catchy and let’s face at the moment they are recently the Jo bros are not.

• SunLight Princess

I’m not even going to watch it now.. (It hasn’t even started in the West Coast) But yea.. JONAS got robbed. hahaha

this KCA SUCKED.
    come on. the jonas brothers should’ve won.
    i mean black eyed peas? LMFAO. i thought they already were dead…

Kids’ Choice Awards SUCKS!!!! JonasAreWinners!!!!

WOW nicklodeon is so fake. and this awards were rigged. the’s no doubt. cody over nick and joe??! YEEAAAH RIGHT

• ilovepeacock

WHO CARES WHO WON?
    RIGGED.
    RIGGED.
    RIGGED.
    What part of that do you NOT get?
    The only time I will get mad is if it’s a legit Awards show like AMA, Oscars, or Grammys. Not this kiddie shit.

Relevant’

oh

• ilovepeacock

You could be shitting in your pants with a bib around your neck and still listen to Katy Perry.

• curlye93

yea same, i don’t tink they could make it so the “best actor” category was announced as an extra during a commercial

or maybe they didn’t want to go because the KCAs suck!!

congrats Dylan!!

Favorite movie actress: Miley Cyrus, “The Last Song”
    Favorite TV show: “iCarly”
    Favorite TV sidekick: Jennette McCurdy, “iCarly”
    Favorite female singer: Katy Perry

100+

Well I’m happy Miley Selena and Kay won, anyways even if didn’t go my way, I wouldn’t go out of my way to make the winner feel like they didn’t deserve it and mak a huge deal, like geez it’s just the KCA

• iMystified

This crap was rigged.
    seriously, Emma Watson DIDN’T WIN?!
    and the Karate Kid won over Harry Potter?
    Worst KCA ever…
    The only thing I’m actually happy about is that Johnny Depp won something.

bull

…………….

• LizzieHawkins

Black eyed peas? Are you fucking kidding me?!

I dont care if the jonas’s lost or not… this show sucks ass

• peacelovehearts

——————–
    MTE… Joe was the only one there anywhoo.

Favorite female singer: Katy Perry…really? i would rather have miley or selena win over her. And there is no way the karakte kid won over harry potter but justin biebers crazy fans probably voted because of jaden

• peacelovehearts

ROFLL.

____________________________

The black eyed peas songs are like you said fun and catchy but so are the jonas brothers and the black eyed peas havent been or perfomed at the KCAS like..ever idk! PLus it would make more sense JB fans would vote for them because the BEP fans are older teens or young adults, who dont vote or probably even watch the KCAS

_)____________

But Miley Cyrus movie the last song came out before Camp rock2 so how are the jonas’s not recent?

BEP songs suck now. IDK what some of you are talking about.

I think all award shows are a joke and is going down hill. The KCAS are always lame, the grammys went down hill like 3 years ago and especially last year when t. swift won an album for her vocal performance, and the MTV awards are just plain dumb, but great entertainment, but over all their popularity contests

YAY.

I wish Dylan and Cole were there. I didn’t see them..

Miley best movie actress? LMFAO Are they serious? Her ‘acting’ is a joke.

Is anyone in this post even under 13? lol WHY DO YOU CARE???????

• CupcakezLover

• LizzieHawkins

Latin American votes for the KCA’s weren’t submitted

that explains it all…

totally mad, are u so fucking kidding me? this winners sucks. Justin won to taylor swift? im sorry people but justin biebers i no one next to taylor.

Victoria Justice > all

-_-

three words this.year.sucked only 9/20 were OKAY answers

this year sucked. who the hell voted?? a retarded monkey? stfu

selena gomez…gtfo. you dont even have talent! you’re beautiful…and so a thousand girls. so…you don’t have anything to do in the entertainment industry. just saying.. GTFO

BS

icarley fav tv show?
    BAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

they only won cuz KCA is team Nickelodeon.

……
    KCA’s are always rigged. Well known fact, chillins.

• CupcakezLover

icarley fav tv show?
    BAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

they only won cuz KCA is team Nickelodeon.
    Well at least BTR didn’t win anything.

Justin Bieber’s Baby. You’re kidding, right? Might as well be Rebecca Black’s Friday.