Miley ‘I Sang Rebecca Black While Driving’

mileylip

Miley Cyrus told E! News: ‘I am a fan of Rebecca Black. I love Rebecca Black. I just got misquoted. I think she’s great.. I actually have this really embarrassing video that my sister has on her phone, and I’m just waiting till the..

..day that she puts it on YouTube. It’s me driving, singing Rebecca Black and my hands are not always on the wheel while I’m singing the song. Not so good.’ Is Miley single? ‘Maybe, maybe not. It’s a question mark.’

She won best movie actress and made an acceptance speech. She was definitely there.
    ——————–
    that person was talking about that rebecca gurl

what happened to best singer at the kcas? who were the nominees?

• Lilly

I feel like artists are having fun with Rebecca Black because it seem amusing too them. It’s less amusing to the rest of us musicians who haven’t got a break.

Apr 2, 2011 @ 07:49 pm
    Mystiic said:

Rebecca Black is horrible
    Apr 2, 2011 @ 08:31 pm
    CupcakezLover said:

REBECCA BLACK DOES NOT DESERVE PRAISE FROM MILEY CHRIST
    agree with u guys rebecca sucks , miley is the best!

Lilly said:

U’RE RIGHT, THEY’RE HAVING FUN WITH HER. FUN FUN FUN FUN.

• Snookiismybitch

pr 2, 2011 @ 07:35 pm
    CASSI101FUL said:
    miley ur fake dont lie that u like rebecca black u said like 2 or 3 days ago u dislike her…:/
    —————-
    Ur fake. Not her. :) End of story.

• CupcakezLover

——————–
    that person was talking about that rebecca gurl
    Oh god…I fail. Hah yeah, luckily Rebecca Black was nowhere to be seen on my television. ;)

darling,she never even mentioned Rebecca Black in the interview. The rumored was cleared by GossipCop.com along time ago.

Miley is delisional about her talents and singing abilities as well as her gumby legs.

• Snookiismybitch

Apr 2, 2011 @ 09:25 pm
    Mhm, You know you wish you had her legs:)

If Miley were really famous because of her daddy, didn’t wouldn’t her siblings be as big as she is. In case u don’t know, Blly Ray was just a one hit wonder. Miley has sold over 20 Million albums, has had her hit Tv series turn into two Blockbuster Movies and then some. Stuff Billy Ray DREAMS about doing. So I think it’s the other way around. Billy Ray is famous cause of Miley

• milenator

I love Miley
    but I would never have rebecca black playing in my car

• milenator

oceanUP. said:

Miley loves the talented Rebecca Black. IDK if Miley Christ would be too happy to see you guys disagree with her.
    ===

Oh Oceanup! XD

• xhaleylynn

Wasn’t she supposed to be at the KCAs? I definitely did not see her…. hahaha.

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

oh sh*t u.u’ she can’t be serious

• Mystiic

Rebecca Black is horrible.

Oh.

• Lil-Miss-Disaster

…Maybe she is tryin’ to make rebecca feel better? that chick gets so much hate, I figure it would be nice to hear at least one person say they loved you, y’now?
    Not a fan of that song though =.=;;

• oceanUP.

Q’s time! XD

all time fav song-
    fav artist-
    biggest inspiration-
    fav actor-
    fav actress-
    fave band-
    scene,emos,goths or grungers?-
    fav movie-
    if you could bring on celeb back to life who would it be?-

MIley never said she didn’t like her, when did miley mention her oh yeah never.

Are you fucking kidding me? miley has the best legs from all the girls on disney. you know you like her that why is harder to find something to critized her about. miley is amazing come on say it!! miley is amazing.

Didnt she just diss her for getting famous so fast and not having a famous dad to get famous off of? Thought so. Miley contradicts herself more then starbursts. lol

• CupcakezLover

REBECCA BLACK DOES NOT DESERVE PRAISE FROM MILEY CHRIST.

• CupcakezLover

xhaleylynn said:

Wasn’t she supposed to be at the KCAs? I definitely did not see her…. hahaha.

So many celebrities are misquoted. They can’t even say the quote was false because people either don’t want to believe it or can’t because they have it in thier head its true. I even remember a video of a celebrity that spread like wildfire taken by a fan, but at the technology editing board I go to sometimes, people were laughing at how the video was edited and how people were going to go on believing it.

TINYCHATS SUCK BIG FAT DONKEY DICK

• 21stCenturyGirl

I thought she didn’t like her o_o

same

nope, the original article that posted the headline was inaccurately passed on by a shitty blog called Hollywoodlife.com a blog that hates Miley more than any other blog in the world. This rumor was actually cleared by Gossip Cop a few days ago. Miley never even mentioned Rebecca Black in that interview
    This is just like that time when blogs posted a quote saying that Miley hated Glee. When she never even mentioned Glee in her statement. All she clearly said was that she hated musicals. Blogs love Twisting Miley’s worlds around and making her look bad. And the sad part is, a lot of people are gonna call bullshit on this interview because they think she really hates Rebecca Black and it’s always easier to believe a lie over the truth.

• AcidPinkLemonade

I thought she didn’t like her?

gutted.

Backtracking as fast as she can. Whenever a celeb says something the media dislikes, they always blame misquoting. Sometimes it does happen,but how was THAT quote misquoted? Her timing on the quote lead people to think it was about Rebbeca, but she never actually mentioned her, so I don’t see why she has to tell people about how much she likes her.

Apr 3, 2011 @ 05:54 pm

Wha I meant is that I don’t think she should have to defend herself becuase hse never really said anything about Rebecca.

• maria

i think i should have sex with miley cyrus
    i won,t to rubb her boobs and lick her pussy.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Seriously? I just lost some respect for you gurl. SMH.

• marinawashiski

She NEVER said “I don’t like Rebecca Black”, she just said “‘It should be harder to be an artist. You shouldn’t just be able to put a song on YouTube and go on tour” but that doesn’t mean she’s bashing Justin Bieber or Christina Grimmie, I’m sure she said it about the talentless ones. It’s just that people love twisting her words.

• 4ever

So true,people are too much..she didn’t even mention she disliked Rebecca…n about Glee,she said she didn’t know coz she hadn’t watchced the show be4,probly she was busy….she never mentioned she disliked it either…

• Gable16

rebecca black is pathetic…

dsfgsfs

• StarLight24

My opinion on the song – it’s good for little kids. Remember lyrics like let’s go gno. Or how about we’re the kids of America whoa oh. Those songs are annoying but to kids they’re genius. After all Rebecca is only 13 years old so it makes sense for her to cater to a younger audience. Her voice sounds autotuned but in her acoustic performance she had a fine voice, nothing to go crazy over, still nice, but she’s still young so with time & a good vocal coach she may end up having albums that sell really well. This is all just my opinion. Feel free to agree or disagree =]

• Kiarra

for sum reason miley sounds a bit sarcastic!!!!!! ne1 agree????

• LetsJumpTheSun

i was just about to say that miley just recently said that she didnt liked rebecca…

• CASSI101FUL

REALLY SHE DIDNT EVEN MENTION HER U BITCH SO STFU AND DONT MESS WITH THINGS U DONT KNOW!

CASSI101FUL said:
    ——————————————————-
    she said “I just got misquoted.” if you read the whole thing.. but she probably is just saying she likes her because she doesn’t want people asking her if she hates rebecca black..

• CASSI101FUL

true:)

some people just dont like to read :P
    “I WAS MIS-QUOTED.” helllooo, right in front of yur face.

Wow, that makes sense Miley. I’ve heard from you that you liked rock music.. ironic much?

• UKnowULuvMe

Miley could have been more honest about how she felt about the song. You don’t have to hate the girl to hate the song. I hate the song, but I love Rebecca. She’s geniunely sweet….just delusional about her talents and singing abilities.

Why are people giving this girl so much hype ?? Ugh

Hff

m

i dont particullarly like the song, but i dont know rebeca black the person so i cant judge.