Miley Following Nick Jonas, Jared Followill

micke

Are YOU happy that Miley is following Nick?

• Noo_Idea

YAY

• Noo_Idea

• tantii

they are just friends^^

• Entertainmentlove

she is….. oh forget it -_-

• AnnaRaqel

I’m definitely happy she’s following Nick

NILEY <3

• Anonymous1

Nick is following her too. #PoorSelenita lol j/k

• tessaskylar

Nick is following her too… But don’t get any ideas, Miley is with Liam.. Miley and Nick are just friends.
    —————–
    following someone doesn’t mean your friends. I highly doubt they’ve even talked in the past year

• tessaskylar

sharpen your fucking javelins! XD

• l0v3x0

twitter is a mess right now.

• Noo_Idea

(replying to this) – Apr 4, 2011 @ 01:47 pm

i thought miley quit twitter. fake ass bitch

MTE

===========

• l0v3x0

“Our disease? Cyrus Virus. Our time? 11:23. Our population? Smilers. Our queen? Miley Ray Cyrus. Our world? MileyWORLD! #RADIATELOVE :)”
    ugh. i hate people

• Noo_Idea

Apr 4, 2011 @ 01:53 pm
    l0v3x0 said:

ugh. i hate people

=============
    why 11:23?

• Untouchable

i don’t give a hoot hoot

Eh wrong. They went bowling in February and before that they went on Nick’s birthday. She’s been one of the few people being there. js. friends.

her birthday.
    11.23.1992

• Fan 4 ever

Britney spears and Justin Bieber are following me back on Twitter too. YES fans, ugh. I can’t even keep it a secret anymore. we’re ALL dating each other. Damn I knew one day people would find out. …….. smh

Who cares?

• suckit

NILEY-_- ew..

it means nothing lol…. shes madly in love with liam <3 i dont blame her.

• Ranii

yes yes yes i’m so gonna throw a party!
    jaay kaay jaay kaay.

• KBsuckers

umm ok…i thought she said she didn’t care to be on sites like twitter… o.O

why doesn’t she just use her old twitter username “mileycyrus”????????

11-November
    23-Miley’s Bday

NICK IS FOLLOWING HER …EVEN BETTER!!

ASDHASHDJSAHDJSA

why doesn’t she just use her old twitter username “mileycyrus”????????

because she doesnt want to admit shes back on twitter…?? i dont knoww

nooooooooooo

hello that was about three days ago and then so what it she is following nick this is no big deal they will never get back together they are just friends

nileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey <3

• KBsuckers

sensible anon ty :)

• Abbie

They went bowling with each other in February :)

Hi

niley 100 % nelena just go down

now miley just tweeted a pic of 7 things #niley
    but I think they just friends :D

Jm

yessssss

i only like her following jared

just because she is following him doesn’t mean she is going to start dating him I think she is with Liam at the moment and awhile back she said in an interview that Liam and her have genuine love and shes never been so in love with a person but who wouldn’t love Liam’s big baby clear blue eyes
    and he sent flowers to her room at one time

i thought he was with liam

I think Miley is with Liam the way she talked about him in the australlian interview she couldn’t stop smiling you could hear it in her voice and also I think Nick is still with Sam its just not serious yet hes probably casually dating her and plus he was in LONDON who knows if he was with her then i might be wrong who knows but bets are she is dating Liam right now

Nick is still following Sam even though he said he was single is he dating her nooo they are just friends or more who knows*evil laugh*

• milenator

Noo_Idea said:
    Apr 4, 2011 @ 01:53 pm
    l0v3x0 said:

ugh. i hate people

=============
    why 11:23?

oh hush l0v3x0

and to noo_idea Miley said 11:23 is her favorite time and its also her birthday

• mileylove

i think i’m gonna be the most exited person in the world …i’ love NILEY

• scivergirl

if that make NILEY happy……so why not????

Aww. How cute.

omgz niley is back!!!! ….. -_- not.

• realistgangsta

i dont like nick

Umm. Miley’s only been on for 24 hours and she’s followed Nick, which made him follow her back. In the last hour she seems to be in psycho/bipolar torture the ex boyfriend mode. A picture of the hate verse of 7 things? Then a tweet about speaking the truth, then “Radiate Love” Then a picture of a verse from Can’t be tamed. Also seems aimed at the ex boyfriend. Well, this new twitter should be interesting! She sure is radiating some love.

I love how people will be freaking about Niley now.
    Sure, they’re following each other.
    Big freakin’ woop.

I think both of them have changed too much to ever be with each other again now.

• RGomez

NEVERRRRRRRRRRR

• HappyGirl

I’m always happy. :) Yee.

niley 4 eva

• Sunshinesweetheart

Good for them:)

• Marina

I AM SO HAPPY!
    Do you think that they really care about what you think? HAAAAAAAA!
    They’re friends and she can do what she want, and he can do what he what. DUH. Some people here need to get a life.

i still belive in niley *-*

MILEY AND NICK WILL ALWAYS FOLLOW EACHOTHER.

I´m so happy1 they make a cute couple! :´)

Although this must sound weird, but I can’t but wonder if something pretty rough went down between Selena and nick for him not to follow back. I don’t know, just a random thought. Tbh, I really thought that was a fake Miley until I saw nick follow her. Had no clue it was really Miley.

i dont see prove

There is no such thing as Niley anymore. Move on.

aedmke

• DearTaylor

!1:23 is her birthday! That is why they said that. xP haha <3 That’s cute!!

• Brandon

Love Miley!!! May you continue to experience much success in the future!!! :D

• renee

IS MILEY FOLLOWING DEMI? I HOPE SOO.

why doesn’t she just use her old twitter username “mileycyrus”????????

because she doesnt want to admit shes back on twitter…?? i dont knoww
    Stupid ass, I’m pretty sure it’s only temporarily.

this an online store operated for many years.have lots of new and old customers from United States and Europe now.
    you can find many of cheap price,high quality,fashion brand products here .
    such as:
    ——- NFL ,MLB, NBA ,NHL jersey ,——
    ——–sports shoes———–
    ——- fashion clothing————

• tessaskylar

great now i have to hear bout niley all day from the people at my english table thanks alot oceanup
    —————
    No one at my school talks about anything except Justin Bieber and Eminem. I want to be at your Eng table

bahahahaa

bahahahaa

Noooooooooo

is that even her twitter?

is that even her twitter?

not for long tho

nick doesn’t care about she anymore. Get over it.

cough*whore*cough

Nick followed her back(:

yayyyy :)

ONE WORD –> N I L E Y <3 HAHAHAHAHA IN YOURS FACES BITCHES!!!! AHAHAHAHA

cough*whore*cough

Oh honey selena is not here! she probably in another hotel with justin……

Nick followed her back

They are friends of course he is going to follow her back beside she dating liam.

What does that Jared guy have to do with anything. Who is he?

now everybody is getting crazy!!!! ahhhh me too

no1curr

i thought miley quit twitter. fake ass bitch

i thought miley quit twitter. fake ass bitch

MTE

hey!! wtf she made a new one…have you ever heard of that?!?! what’s your friggin’ problem!?!?

now niley fans can rejoice

OU don’t start posting everything she does as news. People have known this for hours.

can anyone explain me the 11:23 thing already!? F#$º

WTF is 11:23? I’m really confused guys. Help me out

Hmmmn Miley is not following Demi…
    I know it’s just twitter but you know..

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

YES! I’m happy!!! I got even more happy when I saw he had followed her back <3 He actually came on twitter just to follow Miley, 'cause he didn't even tweet. I love the fact that after all what they've been through they're still friends!!! Actually, VERY GOOD friends! Since Miley followed him and not her dad, Demi, Emily, Jason, any other Jonas brother (yet). <3

• SciverBerly

I think it’s not a problem if they’re follow each other… I just wonder why everybody debate over their relationship(nick,liam,miley,sam) that’s their life n nobody has right to judge them….just sayin…btw I like Miam

FUCK YEAH BITCHES!
    maybe they’re just really good friends right now, but everyone knows its meant to be.
    & YEAH IDC.. HATERS GONNA HATE. but you know their love is true so just shut the fuck up stupid jealous haters.

They follow each other. No matter what you say. They might be friends. They don’t care about you’re opinion. How else would’ve Nick known that was Miley?

• Badar jack

NILEY……. Whatever happen in the future!!!

• Mileycute

Yaaaay!!!never give up hope for NILEY!..they’re alive….happppppppy

• rose love miley

the only reason that liam boy wit miley its bcuz she the most famous teen liam using miley 4 her money the look dumb together her and that jonas boy make a cute couple <3

NILEY <3

• (M)iley&(S)miley

enough already….what’s the biggie?!?! ou woow a girl follows her ex boyfriend on twiiter…shocker* get over it they’re not together they’re over..accept it! gosh

I would follow a friend as well, also if he’s known as my ex- like seriously, who cares? they proved the world they’re friends and it doesn’t seem like that’s going to change.
    Following each other isn’t a big deal.
    It could mean something but it also could mean nothing.
    It’s their life, their love, their whatever.

i thought miley quit twitter. fake ass bitch
    ————————————————————-
    how does that make her a ‘fake ass bitch’ she isn’t officially back on twitter shes not back on twitter.com/mileycyrus
    shes only tweeting for the gypsyhearttour twitter which will probably get deleted once her tour is over.

———————————————-
    its not a personal twitter for miley if it was she would be on her old account its just for the duration of her tour and shes not the only one that will be tweeting from it her band and back up dancers will be tweeting aswell!

• ljs1202

And Joe Jonas is now following Taylor Swift, so any ex can follow any ex-that’s beauty of Twitter! Actually it’s the PR of Twitter. It’s just one big public relations site and if it gets little girls’ panties in a bunch ‘cuz Nick & Miley are following each other then, yea!, Miley’s back on top of her mediawhore game, & great promotion for her tour!

and Nick follow Miley :P

• scivermiam

i think nick still loves miley so…but his prestige is so huge to ask miley to get back with him!!!!!!unlike my liam,, nick is so coward…:D

=)niley

• JoeHoe15

and Nick is following her now!

• PERRYTWINKLE

So?

yess

NO. SOO??? HE IS NOT STUPID TO GO OUT WITH THAT CRAZY MILEY!!! SHE IS NO GOOD FOR HIM!

is that her real twitter?

Really?

kkk

• milenator

LOLOLOL

the niley stans are probably having hope and rejoicing XD

YAAY YAY YAAAY NILEY FTW BITCHEEEZZ

NOOOOOOOOO WORST COUPLE EVER!

no1curr