Selena Gomez Who Says LIVE & Acoustic

I THINK SHE CAN

LMAOO!!!!!hhaha ya they did give us warning!!!

LMAOO!!!!!hhaha ya they did give us warning!!!

• kinnyho

I might know nothing about music/singing, but you don’t have to be an expert to enjoy music (like you don’t have to be an expert in movie industry to enjoy movies, etc.)
    I think she did a good job here, and I really like the song and her voice. Selena herself doesn’t take her singing career seriously; I don’t know why those haters do.

She is amazing!

• peacelovehearts

This video needs a warning label..

• Marissa Peach

she’s gotten wayyyyy better (:!!

• CupcakezLover

For her she sounded pretty good. :)

• Dashboard Confessional

at least Selena knows she’s not a magnificent singer and she isn’t bragging like fucking Rebecca Black

• CASSI101FUL

Apr 4, 2011 @ 06:38 pm

why she running out breath she fucking sitting??? she does not have the lungs of a singer, she can’t hold a line and she couldn’t finish one of the line. she definately not a singer she was straining and she was sittig.

lol the back people saying no all the time like no she not a singer that why she need us here lol!
    ___________________________________________

Stop hating u know she can sing better now
    so STFU,
    jelousy much??..:D
    Love u selena<3

She sins pretty good and I love the song<3

• peacelovehearts

___________________________________________

Stop hating u know she can sing better now
    so STFU,
    jelousy much??..:D
    Love u selena<3
    -------------------
    Lawl, yes… Because all haters are jealous of her BEAUTIFUL voice.

I agreee she dosen’t have the lungs a singer needs

• CupcakezLover

peacelovehearts said:
    This video needs a warning label..
    Well it did have the words “Selena singing live” in it. At first that made me a little cautious.

To all “music experts”, please a link to your YouTube videos, then we can laugh and criticize! or your sounds like the Troll Rebecca Black?

___________________________________________

Stop hating u know she can sing better now
    so STFU,
    jelousy much??..:D
    Love u selena<3
    ——————-
    Lawl, yes… Because all haters are jealous of her BEAUTIFUL voice

Wow girl u need to stop being so negative and judgmental….it’s not good for u.

• peacelovehearts

___________________________________________

Stop hating u know she can sing better now
    so STFU,
    jelousy much??..:D
    Love u selena<3
    -------------------
    Lawl, yes... Because all haters are jealous of her BEAUTIFUL voice

-------

Wow girl u need to stop being so negative and judgmental....it's not good for u.
    ------------
    ROFLL, obviously you’re new around here…

i LOVE Selena, and i tthink the haters should back off! Ok, we all know shes no chirstina augulara, and she knows that. She doesn’t have the strongest voice out there. And she probaly knows that too! She does it becuase she enjoys it! Not becuase she thinks shes so good!

^^yeah she did do good! she’s getting a lot better obviously and she’s still new at singing and her voice is beautiful <333 its not really strong but its mellow and stuff, lets see you sing better ! gah stop trying to bring everyone down with your stupid negative comments!

• marigona

I think so too <3

• iHeartCookies

whats wrong with you>? if u dont like her ! get out of this page… !! gosh! SHE SANG GREAT!

No, she doesn’t you obviosly don’t know nothing about singing, Go head if you like buying mediocre work and bad singing and her cd sound even worst, her voice is like a kid’s voice.

She did good

No , she didn’t stop lying she struggle in a lot parts. when you sing acoustic you don’t need your fucking backsup singer unless you are that bad!!!! she ran out breath this is bad because she was sitting and she couldn’t hold her notes.

no1curr

• Number1AlyandAJFan

she did really good and she’s gorgeous <3

• Lane

wow, it wasn’t as bad as I thought it was gonna be….

Thank god for disney blanket who protect her because in american Idol she will had flunked the audition, they should give this record deal to jordin spark now she can’t sing, why give to someone who suck at singing and struggles getting even simple notes!!

• heyalisonn

she has a BEAUTIFUL voice. it’s so pure and gentle. i love it.

GOOOOO SELENAAAAAA!!!!!!
    LOVED IT!

LMAO!!!! someone’s a fucking haterrrr!!! GTFO!

• Johnnyberch77

Please subscribe to him! He’s hilarious!

BOOOO

WOAH! SHES SOUNDS ALOT BETTER
    !!!

I dnt get the fact of hating some one or there voice but yet still going through here and adding comments! I Noé if i hated someone l wudnt be wasting ma time looking at any articles or vídeos of them u ma friend have no life… Nd remember not everyone is supposed to agree with ur opinión!!!

• xP

LMAO at the “Anonymous” people today xP
    they sound so funny. xDD

wow shes amazing in every way before i didnt like her singing but wow shes gotten soo much better <3

@peacelovehearts ew she’s mad annoying, shove that twinkie down your throat

twitter.com/ashleyygirl96 follow me and i will follow u!

• justinbiebere

justin bieber and selena gomez WOAH! SHES SOUNDS ALOT BETTER
    !!!

I guess sge did, good.
    But not amazing. She kind of lost her voice in part of the song, and she still can’t hit high notes.
    Well at least she is improving i:

Apr 5, 2011 @ 11:53 am

I think her voice sounded MUCH better here and she can sing…i meant not perfectly but she has talent.
    I loveee Selena! :) <3
    AMEN!!!

ummm well yeah it wasnt that bad, but i still think she dont deserve to be called a singer that’s it. yeah that’s embarrasing when you cant sing your own song, and cant hit the high notes right WHEN YOU’RE SITTING DOWN! common! i dont hate her but hate the fact that people call her “great singer” when there’s so much great singers out there waiting for an opportunity
    WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? OF COURSE SHE CAN SING AND HAVE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL VOICE, THE ONLY EMBARRASING THING HERE IS HOW JELOUS AND HOW STUPID YOU ARE!!!

i think she is insecure about her voice

I think that selena did a fabulous job! This is the best I have heard her sound and I thought it was great!

• liyahlovex3

omg selena sounds sooooo goood right here!! but this is an easy song to sing especially acoustic its nothing amazing but she still sounds pretty good

well then… she’s definitely improved :)

You know what pisses me off? I’m not a hater, but it pisses me off that she makes more money then I ever will in my life for singing, when she doesn’t even have talent in that area. What is wrong with America now a days.

• PERRYTWINKLE

I actually like that song.

• monica367

ok.. i thought she would be much worser hahaha
    yeaah for selena its pretty okay :DDD
    but seriously she is not a good singer. but she always says that its just nothing seroius fpr her and she is just having fun with singing .. the main thing she wants to do is acting soo that was good ;)

Hm , I feel like her voice has definitely matured , and she’s much better when she isn’t bouncing around on stage . All she has to do is keep working , but disney really shouldn’t really have forced their stars into singing .

Her voice sounds better than usual here… she has nice tone to her voice, it’s good. It’s not strong, it’s not amazing, it’s not Arethra Franklin, but it’s good.

• iSpeak4mE

I’ve always felt Selena does the best when singing acoustic, probably because the drums and backtrack aren’t drowning out her weak singing voice, and she can sing in a calmer atmosphere without having to deal with the audience. I don’t see what some ppl are saying here, she doesn’t sound uncomfortable or out of breath -_-. She sounds GOOD! just like she sounded good when she sang AYWOR in acoustic, and Mama Do.

even I’ll admit she’s doesn’t have a strong singing voice, but so the fuck what? she’s improved, sounds real good with acoustics and sometimes live on stage, and hell even her songs are catchy. she also doesn’t lip sync so regardless if she sucks or not, on Miley’s terms that should be enough lmao xD.

she’s doing music for fun, not so she can be an acclaimed musician. she’s having the time of her life while you peeps are all pissy in your pants…lol I’m going to say Selena wins on this one.

• jilti

She sound very good.

• Dashboard Confessional

THIS

• iSpeak4mE

oh don’t even get me started on Rebecca Black (-_-)

• Dashboard Confessional

oh don’t even get me started on Rebecca Black (-_-)

oh, okay

I don’t care what anyone say this is MY opinion i just blasted up the speakers and played the vdeo, and i thought she did lovely and her voice sounded beautiful :) she sounded better than ever!, and she deff sounds better doing acoustic, it’s just when she does live performances she sounds weak. JMO

• iSpeak4mE

oh, okay

lol wait I was actually agreeing with you!

that was REALLY good especially for selena shes improving alot!!!!!!

• blabla

she did pretty good this time OO

these accoustic versions should be for the singers with real talent unlike selena. i like the girl but why should every actress have a music career even if they are not good at it? nowadays it seems like theres no real music anymore and real talent is forgotten.

It was not that bad, but anyway, she is sitting and she didnt make it that well, AND FOR THE PEOPLE THAT CALL THE ONES THAT CRITICIZE HER HATERS, YOU KNOW WHAT, WE ARE SICK OF PEOPLE WHO IS BEEING SO FAMOUS WITHOUT A GREAT VOICE, WANNA KNOW WHY? BECAUSE WE HAVE A GREAT VOICE AND NOBODY SEEMS TO CARE ABOUT IT… and its true…

___________________________________________

Stop hating u know she can sing better now
    so STFU,
    jelousy much??..:D
    Love u selena<3
    ——————-
    Lawl, yes… Because all haters are jealous of her BEAUTIFUL voice.
    hHAHAHA AND THIS COME FROM YOU? ONE OF BIGGEST LOSER, RETARDED AND DELUSIONAL MILEY FAN?? SO FUNNY!!! get a hobby you ugly and phyco lesbo… ewww

the same anon comment over and over again, dude seriously get a life do something with your miserable life…. well what can i expect for a pathetic miley fan??? seriously ist not selenas fault that miley is just a huge joke and ugly and talentless atettion whore and everybody just make fun about her, ouch…..

the song is awesome but her live are sucks

AMAZING. I CAN’T EVEN.

beautiful voice. WHO CANT SING NOW BITCHES?

hmm

• HOLLA

selena , unlike some artist, can actually sing live.
    this is proof of that.

and people say she cant sing
    she was really good

• UKnowULuvMe

The best she’s EVER done.

she sounds better than before!

beautiful

I love her! :)) She´s so pretty! :))

amazing!!!! I never expected that she would learn to sing, but this proves she can!!! BUT I LOVE MILEY FOREVER!

WOW!!! she has improve a lot…

she has gotten so much better than the Concert of Hope. <3 love it.

• lauren

she sounds amazing sure shes not the best singer in the world but she has a small voice what do you expect
    anyways i htink people need to stop hating and just admit that she acually does sound decent

SELENA IS SO PRETTY, BUT IS BAD LIVE

• Tweetfreak

She sounds a little better, but still doesn’t sounds like a singer. She can’t sing, she tries and tries but just doesn’t happen. She should stay on disney acting works.

She sounds great! HATERS GON’ HATE!

SHE SOUNDS AMAZING ! this song is to all you stupid haters mwa :)

cool…. ha

It’s was ok… Not GREAT or AMAZING, but just simply ok.

• Jackiekins

I just have two question. For all you people hating on her, can you sing better than her? If you say that you do then prove it.
    2. Who are you favorite singers?

HATERS GONN’ HATE. I laugh at all the vocal “experts” in here. I’ve been in choir for three years so let me drop some knowledge onto these “experts” aka one anonymous who continues bashing on Selena over and over again (probably a heart-broken belieber).

1. Everyone gets out of breath when they sing if they have to sing many lines in one breath. Plus, Selena has always been a breathy singer.

2. It is harder to sing sitting down than it is standing up because sitting down affects the way you breathe and does not let your diaphragm expand all the way to really belt out the words.

That being said, Selena’s not the best singer but this performance was good.

• me

OK, one more time I don’t like her, is like she doesn’t want her fans knows who she really is, nobody is perfect and she doesn’t want us to see that on her. But she improves a lot singing and she sounds better in acoustic than in a regular concert, I like what I heard.

Woah. What a pleasant surprise :]
    && Selena is very pretty

• pinkie11
  • Jackiekins

——————————————
    When has she said she was perfect?

• PeaceLoveGomez

she has a beautiful voice.random but…IM SEEING HER LIVE ON AUGUST 3RD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahh so excited

• lydia

IDGAF what the obsessed haters think. I LOVE Selena & her music. Thing is when I HATE a celeb like M or D I definitely will NOT go into a post of theirs because it never will be relevant to me AT ALL but yeah that’s just me.

Ok im impressed!!! Good job Selena!!!

• Garciamartinez

She did well work.

good performance

She is lipsyncing. Only her background singers are singing. You can clearly hear that what she is “singing” is exactly the same as the regular song. Sorry guys, she still sucks at singing. :)

first?

• PeaceLoveGomez

actually she is singing the recorded version sounds a little diferant just cuz u dont like her doesnt mean when she sounds good(even tho she does all the time)doesnt mean shes lip singing

• Anonymouss

wow i’m really impressed! she sounded great. she doesn’t have a very strong voice but its really pretty when she sings acoustic!

By

She sounds so good! She showed her haters she CAN sing and that she has improved.
    Her voice may not be the best, but it’s nice and pretty.

I’m impressed too! Go Selena! :)

NOBODY’S PERFECT, I GOTTA WORK IT, AGAIN AND AGAIN TILL I GET IT RIGHT.
    ONLY SELENA IS PERFECT

==

FALSE

NOBODY’S PERFECT, I GOTTA WORK IT, AGAIN AND AGAIN TILL I GET IT RIGHT.
    ONLY SELENA IS PERFECT

==

FALSE

Selena is so pretty and humble…how can anyone hate her? She’s so likable!

Her best performance/singing yet. And haters say she can’t sing.. This proves you wrong.

• Afterglow

she’s improved a lot. at least to me, she has.
    to those who want to talk shit, go ahead.
    won’t change anything soooo… yeah.

her voice got better!!!

OK-….SHE IS SOOO CUTE..BUT JUST DONT.. IN THE MUSIC :S…SORRY!!

mmmmmm :) cool… not AMAZING
    just cool..

• peacelovehearts

—————
    Aaaaaaaaand, there’s your problem.

___________________________________________

Stop hating u know she can sing better now
    so STFU,
    jelousy much??..:D
    Love u selena<3
    ——————-
    Lawl, yes… Because all haters are jealous of her BEAUTIFUL voice

Wow girl u need to stop being so negative and judgmental….it’s not good for u.
    ROFLL, obviously you’re new around here…

Um no….. I’ve probably been here longer than u have. But seriously it’s obvious u don’t like Selena bur ur over exaggeration is just really childish.

• peacelovehearts

___________________________________________

Stop hating u know she can sing better now
    so STFU,
    jelousy much??..:D
    Love u selena<3
    -------------------
    Lawl, yes... Because all haters are jealous of her BEAUTIFUL voice

-------

------------
    ROFLL, obviously you're new around here...

--------

Um no..... I've probably been here longer than u have. But seriously it's obvious u don't like Selena bur ur over exaggeration is just really childish.
    ----------------
    K. *shoots pickle*

she is very insecure about her voice she knows she not a singer you can tell by the way she trying to sing but she can’t!

That was actually really good :)

___________________________________________

Stop hating u know she can sing better now
    so STFU,
    jelousy much??..:D
    Love u selena<3
    ——————-
    Lawl, yes… Because all haters are jealous of her BEAUTIFUL voice

Wow girl u need to stop being so negative and judgmental….it’s not good for u.
    ROFLL, obviously you’re new around here…

—————-
    K. *shoots pickle*

Immature.

FLAWLESS BITCH! HATERS ARE FAT AND UGLY AND HAVE NO FRIENDS.

Why do you people think she’s an amazing singer? IDGAF if she isn’t the best singer out their, nor has her voice improved, it sounds the same. Bitch can’t sing, end of story.

• peacelovehearts

FLAWLESS BITCH! HATERS ARE FAT AND UGLY AND HAVE NO FRIENDS.
    ——————
    300 lbs to be exact.
    *eats another twinkie*

• :)

LMAO
    I love twinkies xDD

• Ashleyy.

Nananananannananananananana..BATTMAAANN

• JRR92

She is amazing and Beautiful!!

• xFireBomb

She really is getting better. She just needs to learn how to project her voice. There’s nothing that pisses me off more than when a singer shy’s away from belting notes when they’re singing live. Lol.

• Noo_Idea

she’s not a singer, but I have to say that she is improving.

I wish she would disappear on the face of this earth, wait, thats bad to say….
    oh well.

Guys. She does NOT sound bad. She might not be fucking Celine Dion or something, but she’s not horrible. Stop saying she doesn’t sound good, she does sound good. I’m BIG on when someone doesn’t sound GOOD, and MOST of the time Selena sounds like SHIT, but this performance was actually quite good.

• andreiita92

Love Selenaa!!

she improved so much

• Lala

___________________________________________

Stop hating u know she can sing better now
    so STFU,
    jelousy much??..:D
    Love u selena<3
    ——————-
    Lawl, yes… Because all haters are jealous of her BEAUTIFUL voice.

Haha I always think it’s funny how teens who always prance around the peace word or symbol are the ones who always start the drama.

Haha hypocrites….

FATIE GO BACK TO EATING UR THIRD DINNER

Becuz there wasn’t loud ass fans screaming..

• peacelovehearts

RDJ ICON UP ON MY PAGEEEE.
    *stares*

FATIE GO BACK TO EATING UR THIRD DINNER
    Bitch, if you don’t like what i have to say, don’t reply.

she was great :)

I wish she would disappear on the face of this earth, wait, thats bad to say….
    oh well.
    FINISH UR CAKE

please point out to me where shes out of breath cuase i can’t see it…

i think she sang this beautifully she should sing songs that are slower

beautiful girl and horrible singing doesn’t mix..

Apr 4, 2011 @ 07:38 pm
    I wish she would disappear on the face of this earth, wait, thats bad to say….
    oh well.
    FINISH UR CAKE

okay :)

Bitch, if you don’t like what i have to say, don’t reply.
    BITCH, IF U DONT LIKE SELENA DONT COMMENT ON POST ABOUT HER

beautiful girl and horrible singing doesn’t mix..

GTFO U FAT LOSER

SHE’S SO PERFECT

FLAWLESS

• AcidPinkLemonade

She needs to stop singing. I don’t care if she enjoys it. Save it for those with above average talent.

Apr 4, 2011 @ 07:40 pm
    Bitch, if you don’t like what i have to say, don’t reply.
    BITCH, IF U DONT LIKE SELENA DONT COMMENT ON POST ABOUT HER
    lol, whateva, i do what i want.

nonymous said:
    beautiful girl and horrible singing doesn’t mix..
    GTFO U FAT LOSER
    wow, lol, stfu.

NOBODY’S PERFECT, I GOTTA WORK IT, AGAIN AND AGAIN TILL I GET IT RIGHT.

• milenator

THIS

SHE’S PERFECT!!!!!!!!

• andreiita92

Why she has to stop singing? many of us like, that’s what matters;)

• milenator

IAWTC

NOBODY’S PERFECT, I GOTTA WORK IT, AGAIN AND AGAIN TILL I GET IT RIGHT.

ONLY SELENA IS PERFECT

• Noo_Idea

Apr 4, 2011 @ 07:38 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

RDJ ICON UP ON MY PAGEEEE.
    *stares*
    ========
    hahaha
    he’s resistless

• sophieeee

it was good until she got to the chorus…
    those background people ruined it…

she has a taylor swift complex; terrible live. decent acoustic when not having to sing over the band and such.

She did good!

omg i love her…. and she sound sooo great!!! btw she looks totally stunning, love her hair, and her adorable smile!!1

shes the best!!! love this version!!! and i totally in love with her outfit, she have soo much style ;)

gorgeous eyes, gorgeous smile, gorgeous face, gorgeous hair, gorgeous outfit and gorgeous voice…. yeahhh shes super gorgeous!! FACT!!! take that ugly haters…

• teazure

She sounds so good when she’s not bouncing around! I mean, she doesn’t have a strong voice, but it’s good enough! Love it. Love this song. Kudos to Selena! <3

Woww awsome voice !! haters will die !
    Keep on selly <3

Woww awsome voice !! haters will die !
    Keep on selly <3
    …..
    i second this!!!

lol i love you!!!!

she is struggling singing her own song this is pathetic lol.

She did good

• alyyy

well yea you can use backup singere because there’s multiple parts in her song that overlap, it would sound ridiculous of she tried to sing them all. she did amazing!

sounds good

wow. i was actually pretty surprised. she sounded really pretty good ;) go selena <3

great!

Amazing!

i was actually really good

aww she sounded great, :)

i was actually really good

_________________________

Hello, Selena!

aaaaaaaaaaa

• Diamonds

i think she should always sing acoustic.

• Diamonds

ghj

• SunLight Princess

Her voice isn’t powerful, but it’s nice to listen to every now and then..

Hallo Nerds,
    simply power off music-amplifier and …
    Justin Bieber sounds like a street musician …
    Miley Cyrus like a Stableboy …
    Demi Lovato at self-injury …
    Jonas Bro – i have no idea – scary?

Ok. In all honest, I haven’t bothered to listen to her sing live in quite some time. Since the last time I heard her, which may have been her very first DWTS performance (which we all know was a complete trainwreck), I would say she has gotten better. Granted, I was expecting another trainwreck so me saying she has gotten better isn’t saying she’s the next Mariah or anything.

she did it sooo well! i’m really impressed, she’s improved so so much!
    i know she doesnt have the best voice ever or can hit the highest or lowest notes but that was GREAT. it’s nice to see that she has worked hard and is getting results.
    way better than when bouncing around, she’ll make it.

It’s always the same people stirring things here,
    therefore you can not take your “criticism” seriously.

I loveee Selena! :) <3