Demi Lovato NOT X-FACTOR JUDGE?

demicu_0

Demi Lovato, who left rehab in January, is reportedly set to mark her comeback with a performance on US version of ‘The X Factor’. She is supposedly in talks with producers to perform on an episode after a judging role was ruled out.

Source: ‘She has, in fact, had meetings concerning the matter, but chances are very slim that she would be joining the cast as a judge. They think, because of her age, she might not be the right fit for a judge. But they have spoken about having Demi come on to perform during the season & discussed her having her comeback performance.’

• Firework

How could they have broken up if Rock Mafia is recording a duet between the two of them…? :s

thebieberswagg
    MTV confirmed Jelena split
    this twitter says this. idek. i dont think they did, tho.

I’m glad, I want a new album not her being a judge at some show at her age

Yeah lmao… the reason is her age. Smh

Haters gonna hate!
    Hahaha, But iawtc. I think it has to do more with her wisdom. She hasn’t had enough experience in the industry to know everything necessarily.

Exactly lmao.
    She’s barely made an impact in the media and outside of Disney.

Oh the “I’m not a hater but I hate is back”!

• Voice of reason

Oh the “I’m not a hater but I hate is back”!

Mere coincidence m’dear.

Apr 7, 2011 @ 01:21 pm

Yeah lmao… the reason is her age. Smh

Haters gonna hate!

Exactly lmao.
    She’s barely made an impact in the media and outside of Disney.

She definitely has made an impact on the MEDIA. She had news segments solely on her about her treatment and such. Demi has only released two solo albums so you can’t really expect much. On the flipside, HM has released how many solo albums? She has 4 seasons of songs that are her and she has released 3 of her own albums. There’s more room for OBVIOUS exposure for her. But Demi has gotten a lot of Media coverage, maybe not for the music which is what it’s all about, but she has been on People/E!/US Weekly/OK!/NYP/AP/NYT/LAT/ABC/FOX/TMZ/ETC. She’s been EVERYWHERE. Everyone is waiting for her to crack again or see if she makes another mistake so people still have an eagle eye on her. imhp (in my perspective)

• wavy

i want her to perform not judge..and ive never seen this shit before

• milenator

I couldnt imagine her be a judge

she could perform however

im so boreddd hahah

@OU

I understand where you’re coming from, but to be fair – she’s only known as ‘That Disney girl who went to rehab’ or ‘the next Lindsay Lohan’ and I’m not saying this is what everyone perceives her as, this is what people who don’t know her story perceive her as.

• SpanishLullaby

She should perform, miss that.

@OU

IAwtc

also Chelsea Handler didnt know who she was till she went to rehab and got confused with Selena Gomez

• wavy

damn its dead around here

• Disco.Is.Dead

I hate when celebrities judge whatever show, and people get mad at them for being to mean or too nice or something
    like, really ? -.-
    rofl

mostly people who watch Disney channel know who Demi is

• SpanishLullaby

I wish OU was alive.

• Voice of reason

Suffice to say, she’s really not as famous as people build her up to be. She may be one day, but no one knows what’s in the cards except Demi herself.

So, only time will tell.

• SpanishLullaby

Sometimes I wonder how people find my tumblr….

• wavy

those new demi pics are fabulous *flips hair*….ok im so bored

lol beliebers always lacking reading comprehension:

rofl
    dumbasses still think hes involved with jasmine

• idkMyBFFjill

The only thing she could do is help them with vocals and befriend them. Not ready.

• Voice of reason

Neither sites are legit. So…

• milenator

I was hoping it was true so Zanessa would get back together lol
    coincidently they were at Sharpay movie premiere and now after that there are rumors Jelena breakup

Hhhhmmmmmmmmmmm

Miley is the one who is perceived as the next Lindsay Lohan by the media though

• wavy

im about to spam this shit with demi stuff…nothing else to do

Is In N Out expensive?

wavy said:
    im about to spam this shit with demi stuff…nothing else to do

Lmao please don’t. :P

Gossipcop said they’re still together oh

• idkMyBFFjill

Lots of people have seen her name by now, but yeah, not too many people outside of the Disney audience know anything about her.

@Waka

• Anonymous1

Cody Simpsom you’re next…

I was thinking it was gonna be the guy on Glee Cory Montieth(w/e u spell it) cause thats what some people were saying

Cory’s too old, Jaden is next or maybe Josh Hutcherson since he now has the Hunger Games role.

Apr 7, 2011 @ 03:22 pm
    Voice of reason said:

Neither sites are legit. So…

Well technically,
    Examiner > National Enquirer.

Miley is the only Disney person who legit the media cares about and maybe Selena because she’s dating Bieber.

Apr 7, 2011 @ 03:20 pm
    milenator said:

Cody Simpsom you’re next…

probably because of the way she interacts with him. I saw a picture of them both. But Selena has a very similar interaction with alot of guys… she naturally connects with peoples eyes and shows attention to guys. It is a gift to be able to make people feel connected to you. Justin has the same gift.

Miley is the one who is perceived as the next Lindsay Lohan by the media though

Not necessarily, Miley’s never been to rehab and for a while she did have the title and pressure of ‘being another Disney flake.’ but, she’s proved herself. She did a complete 180 and redeemed herself. Which is more than I can say on behalf of Lohan.

how old is cory? and cody is only 14 selena wont go with him

MTV UK was the one that confirmed it not MTV

Apr 7, 2011 @ 03:23 pm
    WakaWakaEhEh said:

Is In N Out expensive?

It’s fast food… Everything’s like Less than $6 for a meal fries + drink + burger. Disgusting though… idc what anyone says. It’s something people under 18 say to be cool and fit in cuz it sure beats cafeteria food lol.

@Waka
    __

Oh.

Cory is too old for Sel, she likes them young.

Apr 7, 2011 @ 03:25 pm

how old is cory? and cody is only 14 selena wont go with him

28 I think? He was born in 82 and I am to lazy to add it up for real.

Is In N Out expensive?

___

Oic.

Hahahahaha

Is it like McDs?

Here we have the usuals(McDs, Burker King, Wendys) but then we have Five Guys, UBurger, etc.

Oh please Sel doesn’t care if Cody is 14 she likes them young.

• Firework

mcdonalds and BK are the most disgusting things EVER.

• Firework

Oh please Sel doesn’t care if Cody is 14 she likes them young.

so

Selly likes to deflower those petals!

Labelle province <3 omnomnom
    wendys
    tim hortons
    ugh, SO HUNGRY

N OUT is delicious.
    I was raised off that stuff. :P

And, I’m a vegetarian but I make my exceptions and they’re worthy.

Oh I thought I’d like to share this
    Even though I dont like him and not a fan of him
    Bieber actually visited my high school
    it was during orientation he was in the auditorium presenting like a check or something and the dance team got to meet him

• WakaWakaEhEh

I just wanted to put this here…
    Yupp.

• Anonymous1

mcdonalds and BK are the most disgusting things EVER.

BKs is alright. McDs is awful. I won’t even bother with Wendys. I love Five Guys!

• Sunshine n Lolipops

But the same goes for Drew, I mean – she’s moved on and did a backflip from her rough childhood. Miley did the same.

one big difference though is Drew’s challenge with family history of addiction. She and Robert D J are more comparable. I don’t think Miley struggles with addiction, just with not being discreet about her testing the waters with different controversial activities

Smooth said:
    I didn’t believe she was gonna be an x-factor judge anyway.

MTE

ROFL.
    I just had a thought. for anyone who has watched NSN, you know when they fans talk about what they like about him … and some are like, IM GOING TO MARRY YOU. your so hot, i love youe everything
    ECT..
    and justin watched the movie… lmfao, If me so uncomfortable in his position ;P

• milenator

Jordan, you and pics have the same Miley icon.

not anymore
    pics changed hers already

• m

she had no business being a judge anyway. Not only is she too young but she clearly hasn’t figured out who she is yet being just out of rehab after a mental breakdown

Apr 7, 2011 @ 01:45 pm
    Sunshine n Lolipops said:

Apr 7, 2011 @ 01:42 pm

Miley has been perceived as a trainwreck ever since she sent those shower pics to Nick.

ummm no, and if that is true then probably list 75% of OU users could keep her company LOL

-DEAD-
    Its funny, me and a few users talked about this the other day. A lot of them actually have taken nudes themselves and sent it to ppl .________.

• milenator

But, what’s most intriguing about Miley is that when these things do come out (nude scandal, bong, beer) she doesn’t fall down in defeat, she moves on and just to be able to have the ability to brush it off the shoulders and move on is … amazing.

you know what she says

• Peace’n’Love

*dead*good night

@OU

Lmao, I know.

• milenator

Miley has more self esteem she’s pretty confident even though I heard she gets hurt by messages about her on internet she still manages to move on, not care and stay strong

• Voice of reason

I am loving this post rn.
    #geekyconfession

I hate how Miley got a lot of shit fir the pics but Nick didn’t. -_- God, I hated the JB so much back then.

-DEAD-

It is pretty easy to be righteous when you are anonymous… and back on the Miley / Demi subject.. I also think having your father be strong, and growing up in a state which really supports country stars helps to build a brick house that can withstand lots of Hollywood BS. Demi’s mom was in a really superficial world ie: pageants and such legitimize judging people on looks. Same with modeling , it can really F up your self worth.

• iSarcasticING

SarcasticING said:
    WAIT A SECOND, does “VOR” stand for “Voice of Reason”. OMG, I’ve been wondering all these months who the hell is VOR. :OOOO

You just realized that LMAO

YES. how did you figure it out so early? .___. i was stumped for months.

Voice of reason said:
    Now see here… There’s been a double standard drawn. Miley has been caught drinking and smoking (multiple times, & in an upcoming movie) and doing salvia. I think publicly she is perceived to be a ‘bad girl’ but I would not go as far to say as to call her the next Lilo.

===
    U GO VOCIE OF REASON! That’s the only reason why I still respect Miley because of the fact she doesn’t let anything stopping her from doing what she loves to do. The media thinks Miley’s so bad when in the end, she hasn’t done anything illegal. People who think Miley’s so awful obviously haven’t met train wrecks like Drew Barrymore. That girl makes LILO look like a Saint when it comes to drugs. She was a druggie by the time she was 13! 13 FREAKING YEARS OLD. And then of course there’s little J from The Upper East side who also has done worse than what Miley does. But no one gives a shit because she’s not the one wearing mouse ears. People are so hypocritical towards Disney & Nick stars until the point it disgust me. Parents complain about Miley and then they let their kids vote for Katy Perry at a damn kids show.

Apr 7, 2011 @ 02:02 pm
    milenator said:

I think that fact that she gets hurt demonstrates her being real, not getting damaged shows her strength.

Ia

oceanUP. said:
    Apr 7, 2011 @ 01:42 pm
    wavy said:

my mom likes demi so does my bro so theres no wars in the house…that was random i know

Luck you hahah! Most of society hates anything related to Disney. Disney = Gay on all levels and on all counts. Justin Bieber has become associated with Disney even though he really has no relation other than by association with SelGomez and other than the fact that his songs are played on RadioD.
    ===
    Taylor Swift has also been givien the same false impression of a Disney star, And it’s only because little kids look up to her and because of the fact Disney lays most of her music. Swift and Bieber aren’t Disney kids but everyone thinks that just because majority of their audience are pre-teens and teenage girls

Jordan, you and pics have the same Miley icon.

• Smooth

I didn’t believe she was gonna be an x-factor judge anyway.

Anon:

To me it is less about if what she did is illegal, I personally wouldn’t judge her differently if she smoked weed. It is the fact that she seems to know herself, and is confident to just move on. I think the way she handled it this time shows her preference rather than Disney’s ie: VF pics

Aww its dead.

You just realized that LMAO

YES. how did you figure it out so early? .___. i was stumped for months.

Lmao, they’ve always called me that and this whole time you haven’t picked it up?! LOL – you poor confused doll.

I remember there was a teen magazine that said Team Miley or Team Jonas in ’08
    I was team miley and still am
    now Jonas are irrelephant
    (no offense jonas fans)

• Disco.Is.Dead

Just watched the monte carlo trailer
    obvs who says is the song in it
    the movie looks kind of awful .

this an online store operated for many years.have lots of new and old customers from United States and Europe now.
    you can find many of cheap price,high quality,fashion brand products here .
    such as:
    ——- NFL ,MLB, NBA ,NHL jersey ,——
    ——–sports shoes———–
    ——- fashion clothing————

• Voice of reason

Kinglsey tweeting ’bout Miley..
    I swear I get such a IsarcasTING vibe off him.

cool

• Disco.Is.Dead

wheres migrate anon when a post is actually dead ? -.-

• milenator

damn came back and expected more comments

• ohmimiley

Shello.

its dead…

jennnyyyyyyyyy :D
    how are youu ? (:

• milenator

OU post something new please

• ohmimiley

Hey Jackie. :) I’m alright. How are you? (:

Hey Jackie. :) I’m alright. How are you? (:

goooddd

ROFLROFL
    omg, cant breath
    -dead-

OMG Whoever made that is winning! XD

SOOOOO justin bieber can be a judge but not demi because shes tooo young? that doesnt make sense -.-

__SirDude Gretchen Weiners.
    by CantBTamed
    Selena and Justin broke up? I guess she’s getting ready for Taylor L. again since Breaking Dawn is coming out soon and it’s good PR

LOL even though Jelena rumors are false that was kinda funny

• Anonymous21

awesome sauce. 1st! xD

• dilemma

this song :'(

why isn’t she performing it anymore ?

beautiful

LOL comeback?! What exactly does she have to come back to anyway? She’s really just a nobody. not that special.

i want her in my bed

i want her in my bed

• xTheStoryOfUs

Aw. :(

Firework said:
    mcdonalds and BK are the most disgusting things EVER.

IA

Five Guys is the bomb.

• milenator

and I’m not lying cause why would I lie if I dont like him I just wanted to share that

• mels

People here?

Oh I thought I’d like to share this
    Even though I dont like him and not a fan of him
    Bieber actually visited my high school
    ~~~~

WHAT ?
    ARE YOU KIDDINGGGGG .
    ugh .

what the hell is five guys and in and out ? o.o

Anonymous1 said:

mcdonalds and BK are the most disgusting things EVER.

ohhh same. had it for the first time ever in florida. so good

@OU
    Are we seriously judging these people by horoscope signs…? Wow.

MTE.
    But tbh, I dont even care lol, the people who are going at it are known Anti-Demi stans so it’s okay. VOR is tolerable since she at least does it for the point of discussion. I cant say the same about others.
    I’m not doing it to just be malicious and rude. So sorry if I come off that way. I try to view from each perspective. Mind you, I can most definitely be biased, but there is a reason for everything, a VALID reason. AND, I don’t hate anyone nor would I wish them any harm.

what the hell is five guys and in and out ? o.o
    __

Fast Food joints.

Firework said:
    mcdonalds and BK are the most disgusting things EVER.
    Don’t insult my home.

When I went to the states and had Mcdonalds, I almost threw up haha
    yet I eat it here all the time with no problem ? O.o
    but your KFC is better

• Firework

we have no in n out in tennessee.

• Smooth

Justin Bieber used to play for my old hockey team and he came to visit us once.

Oh I thought I’d like to share this
    Even though I dont like him and not a fan of him
    Bieber actually visited my high school
    ~~~~

WHAT ?
    ARE YOU KIDDINGGGGG .
    ugh .

===

Im not lying cause I dont even like him so why would I be lying
    I could find pictures
    but Im too lazy LOL

• lavron

Nice pic!!! She is such an amazing celebrity. Her smile is so pretty. I like it a lot.

Watch Bones online

When I went to the states and had Mcdonalds, I almost threw up haha
    yet I eat it here all the time with no problem ? O.o
    but your KFC is better

our mickeyds are siiiick ._.

When I went to the states and had Mcdonalds, I almost threw up haha
    yet I eat it here all the time with no problem ? O.o
    but your KFC is better
    You know there was a story about a guy masturbating into KFC chicken batter, right?

• Voice of reason

KFC is repulsive. Heart attack on a plate.

miley doesnt follow justin

When I went to the states and had Mcdonalds, I almost threw up haha
    yet I eat it here all the time with no problem ? O.o
    but your KFC is better
    ___

• Voice of reason

Miley isn’t following Emily either.

ewwww i had kfc earlier ewwwwwww

• milenator

Oh and he had a concert in Orlando (which is the closest major city and were in that area) the night before he came to the high school

• Sunshine n Lolipops

When I went to England I was so happy to find McD…. It actually tasted like real food! I don’t like English food I guess.

• Anonymous1

KFC is repulsive. Heart attack on a plate.

It doesn’t even taste like chicken. Ugh.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Justin Bieber used to play for my old hockey team and he came to visit us once.
    ~~

WHY HAS EVERYONE MET HIM
    urgh
    fml .

• WakaWakaEhEh

I don’t really like fried chicken…

• milenator

everyone talking about fast food LOL

• Disco.Is.Dead

KFC is repulsive. Heart attack on a plate.

POP CORN CHICKEN
    only thing I eat
    and the potato wedges in florida

• Anonymous1

Miley isn’t following Emily either.

And even after Demi’s “welcoming”, they still aren’t following each other. LMFAO

Apr 7, 2011 @ 03:37 pm

ewwww i had kfc earlier ewwwwwww

KFC has the best coleslaw though

• Firework

chickfila is like the legit best fast food place where i live. so clean and the food is good.

• Disco.Is.Dead

our mickeyds are siiiick ._.
    ~~~

I dont know what it was though :/

Anonymous1 said:
    KFC is repulsive. Heart attack on a plate.

It doesn’t even taste like chicken. Ugh.

That’s because it’s not. :P

ROFLRFOL
    NOO. lmao thats hilarious

@disco

The school band

the school dance team
    (hmm I wonder if the guy next to him is the DJ from my local pop radio station)

Apr 7, 2011 @ 03:35 pm

miley doesnt follow justin

Jaden tweeted something about Miley, and Miley tweeted something back, and Miley was in Justin’s movie…. in other words , they are all sitting at the Hollywood cool lunch table.

• Smooth

It doesn’t even taste like chicken. Ugh.
    we is fat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The school band

the school dance team
    (hmm I wonder if the guy next to him is the DJ from my local pop radio station)

FML .
    SO JEALOUSSSSS .
    I wish he still visited schools and stuff
    -cough- im sure he would love a canadian all girls school hahah

• milenator

I dont really think Miley has time to follow all of them
    and plus isnt miley getting rid of her tweenie ness so why follow bieber
    yeah she went to dinner(perhaps discussing to be in his movie) with him and was in his movie but Idk maybe it would help his movie or something IDK

Awww Miley just followed Jason Earles

• Firework

i love you i have loved you all along and i miss you been far away for far too long

Apr 7, 2011 @ 03:39 pm

@disco

The school band

the school dance team
    (hmm I wonder if the guy next to him is the DJ from my local pop radio station)

That boy knows how to take a picture, he looks like he is looking at you in his pics. Kind of like those paintings where peoples eyes follow you around the room.

ugly bitch

Anonymous1 said:
    Awww Miley just followed Jason Earles

Yeah, I saw that as well. That’s why I mentioned Emily.

• Anonymous1

Bieber is following her though.

@disco

LOL I know that girl, she’s a dancer

and the building is the auditorium

Anonymous1 said:
    Bieber is following her though.

O really
    *goes and check*

LOL I know that girl, she’s a dancer

and the building is the auditorium

WHAT THE HELL
    I WOULD DIE .

• milenator

Firework have u seen the pictures I showed disco
    bieber came to my high school
    it was like august 2010

ZodiacFact
    ZodiacFacts ZodiacFact
    #ZodiacFacts #Taurus people are often humorous but only with people they are close to.

so fucking true. for me anyway

• milenator

your right bieber is following Miley on twitter

• Firework

Firework has u seen the pictures I showed disco
    bieber came to my high school
    it was like august 2010

yes. im so jealous i couldnt reply cuz my jealousy is too crazy to put into words ._________________.

Sunshine n Lolipops said:
    Apr 7, 2011 @ 03:39 pm

@disco

The school band

the school dance team
    (hmm I wonder if the guy next to him is the DJ from my local pop radio station)

====

Wuh I dont get it?
    I wasnt even there I found them on google cause I searched my high school and then typed bieber

the day I saw him … ghjkjhga
    best day of my life
    but i wannaa meet himmmmmmmm
    #1 on bucketlist .

Apr 7, 2011 @ 03:48 pm

ZodiacFact
    ZodiacFacts ZodiacFact

so fucking true. for me anyway

ZodiacFact
    ZodiacFacts ZodiacFact
    #ZodiacFacts Some #Gemini can spread outrageous rumors as well as convey truth and light

I hate to admit the first part – but this is very true of me to…

• milenator

another pic^ of bieber at my HS

I know those two on the far left!

• Firework

I hate to admit the first part – but this is very true of me to…

aw ._.

• Firework

cannot imagine jelena singing this together? talking about vegas charlie sheen and strippers ?

====

Wuh I dont get it?

sorry… I mean that he has a way of looking at the camera or into peoples eyes/faces that makes you feel like he is only focused on you. You see it alot in the 1 less lonely girl videos, fan pics, when he is with kids. He had this quality about when him that charms people. In the auditorium pic, he was doing that. Any way ignore me, I am really bored today :P

shes amazing :)

Oh I get what you mean
    I know the 2nd photo was probably taken by a legit professional guy

• Disco.Is.Dead

these bitches told me jsutin was coming back to my town at the end of summer
    I went ballistic … I had to check if it was legit though
    I searched for like 2 hours… Couldnt find any confirmation
    I asked them how they knew. they said they were just “yaking my chai n”
    I swear, I almost killed them

HIS AMAZING DAZZLING EYES KJHGFGHLK

Apr 7, 2011 @ 02:17 pm

ROFL.
    ECT..
    and justin watched the movie… lmfao, If me so uncomfortable in his position ;P

In about 5 – 10 years it will be on VH1 and they will be hella embarrassed. I would hate to have my teenie obsession documented for the world to google. :P

._.

Apr 7, 2011 @ 02:15 pm

I remember there was a teen magazine that said Team Miley or Team Jonas in ’08
    I was team miley and still am
    now Jonas are irrelephant
    (no offense jonas fans)

I just got a mental image of the Jonas brothers faces on a pack of pachyderms.

I remember there was a teen magazine that said Team Miley or Team Jonas in ’08
    I was team miley and still am
    now Jonas are irrelephant
    (no offense jonas fans)
    lol nice

jelena is trending -___-

a-freakin-gain ? –.–
    THERE MILES APART.
    ahhgodd. SMH .

• milenator

Oceanup dont make st lena and st demetria scare everyone off again!

I have such a soft spot for Demi, I could never hater even if she can be overwhelming sometimes.

Demi’s a Leo and they love attention, as does Demi

wow you believe in that crap ?

I don’t usually go by horoscopes either, but in this case – the proof is in the pudding.

IKR look at Demi’s tweets for God’s sakes, she only RTs psychotic stans who glorify her.

Apr 7, 2011 @ 02:58 pm

if you were going to a dance, would you go with a pretty skirt and a shirt,
    or a pretty shirt and leggings/fancy jeans ?
    p.s, I wont be on tomorrow night ;) lmfaoo

And some killer shoes

Apr 7, 2011 @ 03:05 pm
    milenator said:

Oceanup dont make st lena and st demetria scare everyone off again!

THE POWER OF MILEY CHRIST & HER MISSIONARIES ARE NOT TO BE DOUBTED.

• Rocko

Are we seriously judging these people by horoscope signs…? Wow.

And some killer shoes

I was thinking a pair of fringy boots :/
    Its to cold and snowy outside for heels :(

At the end if the day we don’t know any of these people. Don’t judge.

• Anonymous1

I want to like her again but she is a handful. Pre-rehab she was manipulative and vindictive and now she’s just self-obsessed and self-righteous. A lose/lose situation.

Apr 7, 2011 @ 03:07 pm

And some killer shoes

I was thinking a pair of fringy boots :/
    Its to cold and snowy outside for heels :(

Gotcha… books are always a win in my book.

• Firework

why is jelena trending? cuz they “broke up” whatever. stupid gullible jelena fans/haters

Horoscopes are shit

Apr 7, 2011 @ 03:07 pm
    Rocko said:

Are we seriously judging these people by horoscope signs…? Wow.

MTE.

Apr 7, 2011 @ 03:08 pm

ouff,
    kind of happy not to be in the twitter world buahaha
    it doesnt say its trending here O.o
    but, someone said this on tumblr :
    Someone probably paid MTV to say Justin and Selena broke up so fans leave them alone.

LEAVE DEMI ALONE!

Jelena split!

• Disco.Is.Dead

A large gold necklace with silver rings and all the fingers.

Hmm,
    I think I should consider that
    …Id look like a hot pimp
    lol jkk …

Demi’s a Leo and they love attention, as does Demi

wow you believe in that crap ?

your a hater you dont count

anyone read my comment above

Snooki has a spinoff

-__-
    Called the life of an oompa loompa.

LMFAO -DEAD-

Apr 7, 2011 @ 03:01 pm

Demi’s a Leo and they love attention, as does Demi

wow you believe in that crap ?

Miley Christ’s faithful missionaries are offended. Good thing faithful christ followers do not believe in horoscope nonsense!

Apr 7, 2011 @ 02:56 pm
    Anonymous1 said:

@Sunshine

That may be the case, but still eventually all of it must get to her. She’s not as transparent as she seems. I do believe that she’s insecure about a lot, she’s just good at hiding it. Whereas Demi is obvious.

I think we mostly agree, but I really think Demi has a deep open place in her pyschie to store all the hate in. When is her Bday BTW? what sign is she?

Demi’s a Leo and they love attention, as does Demi.

Traditional

Honest and straightforward
    Intellectual and philosophical

On the dark side….

Blindly optimistic and careless
    Irresponsible and superficial
    Tactless and restless

Do you think Miley and Demi reflect the above?

im watching RANDY ORTIN right now *.*

jelena is trending -___-

Smooth said:
    I didn’t believe she was gonna be an x-factor judge anyway.

MTE

I mean she’s a good singer but come on.

triple post!

DAVID ME BOY!

• milenator

irrelevant is so overused thats why I used that word ^_^

Smooth said:
    I didn’t believe she was gonna be an x-factor judge anyway.

MTE

I mean she’s a good singer but come on.

Right

Apr 7, 2011 @ 02:24 pm

triple post!

Your making me want yogurt

whats the fastest way to make a bunch of money

besides having a job

DAVID ME BOY!

OH MAMMAA! *Runs into your arms*

ROFL NO
    the chance to be in a #1 documentary for the world to see
    and justin to see :O
    *dead*

whats the fastest way to make a bunch of money

besides having a job
    Get a real looking fake gun and mug a bunch of people.

triple post!
    ~~~

nothing beats my sextuple post.

Apr 7, 2011 @ 02:27 pm

whats the fastest way to make a bunch of money

besides having a job

how much is a bunch?

• Smooth

If you have me you want to share me. If you share me you won’t have me. What am I?

Apr 7, 2011 @ 02:27 pm

ROFL NO
    the chance to be in a #1 documentary for the world to see
    and justin to see :O
    *dead*

right? But I would be the one cut from the movie cause I wouldn’t scream when I saw him, just say.. oh hey all nonchalant like …

Virginity (;

• Smooth

nothing beats my sextuple post.
    I will go to a dead post, post 500 times, then screencap, and laugh in your face.

pr 7, 2011 @ 02:29 pm

Your virginity?

Apr 7, 2011 @ 02:15 pm

I remember there was a teen magazine that said Team Miley or Team Jonas in ’08
    I was team miley and still am
    now Jonas are irrelephant
    (no offense jonas fans)

LOL -DEAD- SO TRUE.

Virginity (;
    No but good guess.

whats the fastest way to make a bunch of money

besides having a job
    Get a real looking fake gun and mug a bunch of people.

LMAO
    -dead-

• Sunshine n Lolipops

@VOR beat me to the punch line. *forever pick last* :(

Your virginity?
    Good guess, Ya dirty minded child.

a secret?

~~~~

I would like, act supper chill but still look kind of excited
    and compliment him
    and might finish with *cough Ifuckingadoreyou cough*
    …or not, I dunno
    LMFAO

@David
    Not virginity?
    Hmm… I’m not sure, what is it?

It was actually an accident though rofl
    and, Ill go back to my old computer and post a kagillion times.

a secret?

I swear you google :P

Sunshine n Lolipops said:
    Apr 7, 2011 @ 02:27 pm

whats the fastest way to make a bunch of money

besides having a job

how much is a bunch?

IDK any amount

@Sunshine
    We both got it wrongs bbs. :P
    No harm no foul.

It was actually an accident though rofl
    and, Ill go back to my old computer and post a bazillionnn times.

sooo ..

I win jackie.

~~

I could beat you if I could screen cap on my computer -.-

Yeah lmao… the reason is her age. Smh

oceanUP. said:
    Apr 7, 2011 @ 03:08 pm

your riight
    HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

• Demiandmileylove

What means Smh ??
    But i’m glad she isn’t gone be a just even if i love her she is way to young !

Apr 7, 2011 @ 03:07 pm
    Rocko said:

Are we seriously judging these people by horoscope signs…? Wow.

I just like psycho analyzing people… and I do think horoscopes are generally accurate if you look at peoples natural actions.

I mean Miley’s sign I google said her dark sided quality are:

Blindly optimistic and careless
    Irresponsible and superficial
    Tactless and restless

When she makes a mistake or gets hate it is usually under one of those dark qualities lists. (ps I am switzerland and equally stan everyone… cept Taylor, I don’t know why but she bugs me)

• Disco.Is.Dead

why would they randomly break up ?
    They are miles apart. they were recently on skype reports rock mafia
    who started this ?
    but the signs are there haha
    he was looking sad, so his friend came to cheer him up and nnow they are having guy time
    gah, looking to far into this. IDEK

ThatJonasGeek
    Jelena = Joe Jonas And Selena Gomez Justlena = Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez

oh?

• Rocko

Are we seriously judging these people by horoscope signs…? Wow.

MTE.

I just find it funny how some say they don’t take it seriously, but then choose to when it involves somewhat negative traits of someone personality. But, like you said, I don’t really care either. It’s just funny to me. *shrugs*

• WakaWakaEhEh

Since when does MTV confirm things?

THANKS GOD!

DEMI LOVATO IS JUST FAMOUS NOW FOR THE REHAB!

IN THE PAST EVERYBODY SAY WHO FUCKING IS DEMI LOVATO?

Apr 7, 2011 @ 03:12 pm

thebieberswagg
    MTV confirmed Jelena split
    this twitter says this. idek. i dont think they did, tho.

Will wait for the article… Twitter is getting to be so unreliable nowadays!

It means shaking ma head

I think this is 4 the best

All Demi needs is some love! Selly needs to give it to her!

WakaWakaEhEh said:

Since when does MTV confirm things?

iawtc. mte.

WakaWakaEhEh said:
    Since when does MTV confirm things?
    Since when does MTV have legit information.

I checked google news and it says selena dumped justin

Jelena split? NOOO!!!!!!

WakaWakaEhEh said:
    Since when does MTV confirm things?
    Since when does MTV have legit information.

Since when does MTV play music??

• Disco.Is.Dead

I checked google news and its says selena dumped justin

rofl
    dumbass .

Cody Simpsom you’re next…

• Firework

Will wait for the article… Twitter is getting to be so unreliable nowadays!

lol mte.

• Smooth

Since when does MTV play music??
    Since when does MTV have viewers?

oh noo …
    if this is true …
    now im fucking worrying about justin :(
    I hope hes okay.

• Rocko

I think it’s a fun thing to read, but I don’t really believe in most of the things horoscopes say. BUT, I do agree that some of the characteristics described are right some of the time. Saying in general.

I checked google news and it says selena dumped justin

:'( oh no.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SORRY I STRETCHED THE PAGE

I checked google news and it says selena dumped justin
    __

Shit just got real.

IS IT TRUE??? IS IT?????

Apr 7, 2011 @ 03:16 pm

WakaWakaEhEh said:
    Since when does MTV confirm things?
    Since when does MTV have legit information.

Since when does MTV play music??

Right?

• WakaWakaEhEh

National Enquirer is full of crap.

• milenator

I think the articles and headlines on google news arent legit so idk

NO RELIABLE SOURCES.
    *dies*
    but,d why the fuck would she dump justin -.-

• oceanUP.

The Examiner says despite the National Enquirer’s claims, (http://bit.ly/hNpOfR) JELENA is STILL ON! Full article: http://exm.nr/fW9Bdc

ON THE BRIGHTSIDE…

Nick J is still flawless:)

Yeah lmao… the reason is her age. Smh

Haters gonna hate!

• oceanUP.

But they have spoken about having Demi come on to perform during the season, and have discussed her having her comeback performance.

SHAKING & CRYING.

~~~

It was actually an ACCIDENT though rofl
    and, Ill go back to my old computer and post a bazillionnn times.

• Demiandmileylove

Thanks ,

And demi is not famous for Rehab maybe it made her a bit more noticble because of it ! but she is famous because of her amazing voice and her acting !

• Firework

You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What did you eat?

@David
    A secret?
    LAME. I’m going to take it upon myself and just say virginity was the right answer. :P

• Smooth

I have a head, tails, but no body, what am I?

This should be easy.

I swear you google :P

i swear i don’t ._.
    i like riddles and stuff. we do them all the time in school

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

ASW was just on tv
    I didnt know they actually said quit your bitchin roflll
    I thought it was a jokeee

Apr 7, 2011 @ 02:34 pm

Sunshine n Lolipops said:
    Apr 7, 2011 @ 02:27 pm

whats the fastest way to make a bunch of money

besides having a job

how much is a bunch?

IDK any amount

Give blood platelets.. I think that is how you spell it.

• Firework

I have a head, tails, but no body, what am I?

This should be easy.

a zebra

• Disco.Is.Dead

I have a head, tails, but no body, what am I?

Selena Gomez
    ROFL JK…
    coins ? O.o

Firework said:
    How can you eat the outside or inside?

ASW was just on tv
    I didnt know they actually said quit your bitchin roflll
    I thought it was a jokeee

lol i was like :o when i heard them say it

whats the fastest way to make a bunch of money

besides having a job

being a whore.
    LMAO JK ..

• Firework

How can you eat the outside or inside?

idk ._.

a zebra

YEZ

Apr 7, 2011 @ 02:35 pm

an avocado?

KIJHNJKAEVF
    JUSTIN BIEBER ON TV.
    dumbasses, there promoted neversaynever the remixes “his new album”
    not newwwwww -.-

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    I have a head, tails, but no body, what am I?

Selena Gomez

ROFL JK…
    coins ? O.o
    LMFAO ROFL -DYING-

Apr 7, 2011 @ 02:39 pm

an avocado?

ah no :p it was corn

oh well mine was true too!

whats the fastest way to make a bunch of money

besides having a job

being a whore.
    LMAO JK ..

Im pretty sure they make alot though….
    I wonder how much they got in their bank account

lol at Demi’s pity party

@David
    A secret?!
    You keep thinkin’ that.

@Jackie
    its actually coin :P Good job *pats back*

ASW was just on tv
    I didnt know they actually said quit your bitchin roflll
    I thought it was a jokeee

For real I thought it was just on a gif
    Was it on Disney channel O.O

Just as well she isn’t being seriously considered to be a judge. Really have no idea how this girl is going to hold up under pressure. But as far as the comeback performance goes, that’s just pathetic. Comeback from what? From a few months out of the limelight while she rehabing her strained nerves? The term “comeback” really ought not be considered for anyone unless you been out of the spotlight for a great number of years, like with Britney Spears. Demi’s SHORT time out of the spotlight doesn’t qualify her for anything except sympathy from her fans.

• Smooth

What is harder to catch the faster you run?

• Disco.Is.Dead

lm pretty sure they make alot though….
    I wonder how much they got in their bank account
    ~~~~

probs like 0987656789098765 dirty pennys.
    tehehehe

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Off topic.. I think the biebs needs another Caribbean vacation … he looks mega tired lately in interviews.

• Voice of reason

What gets wetter the more it dries?

Hmmm…

For real I thought it was just on a gif
    Was it on Disney channel O.O
    ~~~

no, I watching much music live on much music hahaa

lol beliebers always lacking reading comprehension:

• milenator

Cody Simpsom you’re next…

You got me exited for nothing!!!!!!!!!!

excited

• Smooth

Don’t get your hopes up yet pre-pubescent girls.

i love you demi

hi

@OU

The Examiner is not legit either

• Smooth

Don’t get your hopes up yet pre-pubescent girls.

Smooth said:
    What is harder to catch the faster you run?

Your breath.

its actually coin :P Good job *pats back*

YESSSSSS.
    I actually thought you meant it was a zebra -.-

• Disco.Is.Dead

dis bitch is saying justin bieber is a liar who doesnt write his songs.
    get real .

• Disco.Is.Dead

what gets larger as you take away from it ?

• idkMyBFFjill

Voice of reason said:
    What gets wetter the more it dries?

Hmmm…
    =
    A towel!

@Mary
    It’s a towel. And you got it rightttt!

3 posts in a row

Apr 7, 2011 @ 02:42 pm
    Voice of reason said:

What gets wetter the more it dries?

Hmmm…

your mouth?

• Smooth

You live in a one story house made “entirely of redwood”. What color would the stairs be?”

• milenator

Snooki has a spin off guys

@disco

do you have twitter

• idkMyBFFjill

Hi all

The beginning of eternity
    The end of time and space
    The beginning of every end,
    And the end of every place

must beat jackie

• Firework

How do you unfavorite stuff?!!! :( I didn’t mean to I swear!!!! I heart just freaking stopped!!!

what did demi fave?

i will win

DAMN YOU CAROLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

Apr 7, 2011 @ 02:44 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

dis bitch is saying justin bieber is a liar who doesnt write his songs.
    get real .

Even if it was true – it doesn’t matter, alot of artists support other artists by buying their songs.

i

love

you

bitches

david you cann never beat meee

david you cann never beat meee

david you cann never beat meee

david you cann never beat meee

david you cann never beat meee

david you cann never beat meee

david you cann never beat meee

• Anonymous1

Miley isn’t that strong she’s just a lot better at masking her insecurities than Demi is. She is a Sagittarius after all, they like to play the role of alpha female but they also struggle with self-esteem and anxiety.

• Firework

oh shit. ou gonna get us for spam

Apr 7, 2011 @ 02:46 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

That would be a cup Dirty girl… he’s got to protect the goodies ;)

I will beat jackie.

muahaha I win
    okay, sorry for the spam though guys

I will beat jackie.

are we spamming now?

Apr 7, 2011 @ 01:28 pm

@OU

Well I think there is a very distinctive line to be drawn between LIndsay and Demi. Yes they both went to rehab, but has pictures or evidence of Demi partying out at night clubs underage and etc, happened? Now im not saying anyone is a saint (cept demetria ofc) but I do believe that the public does not perceive her as ‘another disney girl in rehab’ because it was for very different reasons. I think the public has a softer eye on her than Lilo, meaning, Demi has said to be in rehab/treatment for eating disorder. Eating disorder/Emotional Problems vs Drug Addiction/Problem will be perceived by the public much differently depending on the scenario. Lilo has been in and out for both reasons. Demi has only been in for eating disorder/emotional problems. This is all proclaimed by themselves, I will not argue the validity of the reason they are in there, but just stating what has been said by others. Lindsay was photogged drinking alcoholic substance and at nightclubs at the age of 16. Demi has YET to be caught drinking and she is now 18 (if I am correct) and she has yet to goto a club. She has done house parties clearly, as she’s always had pictures of that everywhere, but none PROVE that she has done anything godforsaken.

LONG STORY SHORT: I think that she is looked at as a troubled child who has fell under pressure of the limelight to look and be perfect due to weight issues, NOT the girl who went to rehab.

Not stanning, just doing a bit of analysis, if you read the whole thing I clearly defend both counterparts. Im using only known statements.

@Tuna

• wavy

Apr 7, 2011 @ 01:35 pm

wavy said:
    im about to spam this shit with demi stuff…nothing else to do

Lmao please don’t. :P

lol no ones talking so theres nothing left to do..plus i havent spammed demi in a looong time, i usually do it at night..but i havent been on ou for days

do you have twitter
    ~~

Nopee :/
    hahah

The girl is 18 she’s an adult. This story sound like bull. Since when did they make a law that u ha to be a certain age to be an X-Factor judge? Demi needs to do more things like this outside of Disney. Instead of doing sad a remake of 30’s Rock and All That, Demi should be on something like Glee. A Place where he can showcase her true vocal talent and get the attention she really deserves because Disney ain’t giving it to her. All They care about is promoting the shit out of Selena who has yet to have a Number One album or single.

• Peace’n’Love

hi?

@ou

IA our society loves to watch people fail and then succeed, or fail again.

Robert Downey Jr has given hope to the millions that the ultimate in career rebounds is possible.

• wavy

yo tina i put demi in the project xD…my teacher hasnt seen it yet..im suppose to present so when i do hes going to be like wtf lmaoo

Apr 7, 2011 @ 01:37 pm

Miley is the one who is perceived as the next Lindsay Lohan by the media though

@VOR Miley has been called the Next Lindsay since she was 16 or so and the media still perceives her as that. As a Miley stan it bothers me.

do you have twitter
    ~~

Nopee :/
    hahah

surprised a belieber doesnt have a twitter

@OU

I read the whole thing and you have some good points, but tbh – you completely missed my point. I was referring to the people who don’t know anything about Disney, limelight or scandals. All they watch is the news and if they see ‘Disney chick sent to rehab for emotional problems’ in the highlights they’re going to make their own interpretations, whether they be valid or hearsay. They’re going to be skeptical, but I do respect your argument.

• wavy

@OU

IA Again! I think that actual is why she will be recognized after the different interviews, she is taking up her issues as something that others face. I think the more credible media shows could be a positive for her, and allow her to be considered for roles which have more depth in them. Angelina Jolie channels a lot of trauma into her more dramatic roles, Demi could to..

Apr 7, 2011 @ 01:33 pm

So, only time will tell.

Definitely Agree, but at the same time feel she is more well known nowadays as that girl on disney with an eating disorder/cutts.

• wavy

this is too dead..and im talking to myself, im out

Apr 7, 2011 @ 01:42 pm

Hello Wavy

surprised a belieber doesnt have a twitter

ROFL.
    not my thing *shrugs*
    stalking justins twitter without an account is fine with me
    -cough- I mean what ?

• Voice of reason

But, what’s most intriguing about Miley is that when these things do come out (nude scandal, bong, beer) she doesn’t fall down in defeat, she moves on and just to be able to have the ability to brush it off the shoulders and move on.

• Peace’n’Love

dead*1% hope*

• wavy

Apr 7, 2011 @ 01:45 pm

Hello Wavy

HEY! but i really do have to go lol..just didnt want to leave you hanging without saying hi back

• Peace’n’Love

i feel alone

I meant the media not her fans. Ever since 2008 or so Selena and Demi were the “good girls” and Miley as the “bad girl”.

• iSarcasticING

and we care……why?

Apr 7, 2011 @ 01:42 pm

@OU

Ahh, misinterpreted what you were saying, sorry. In that sense you’re very right about that. But then people’s impression of Miley/Justin Bieber/Selena/Jonas Brothers is completely is likewise skewed lol.

Apr 7, 2011 @ 01:46 pm
    Voice of reason said:

I think it is because (1) she is strong emotionally and (2) doesn’t give a crap 4 real. Second generation fame can give you a FU attitude.. I really think she doesn’t give a crap, and she can’t bring more embarrassment than that stupid mullet billy ray had in the 80s. He kind of set the bar pretty high on that one .

@VOR Miley is a trooper and I admire her for that. I don’t how she handles all of the shut she gets from the media.

Apr 7, 2011 @ 01:42 pm
    wavy said:

Apr 7, 2011 @ 01:47 pm
    Peace’n’Love said:

i feel alone

I see you! and flawless icon… btw. Did you see the preview for her new movie with James Franco… her highness or something

• Peace’n’Love

Apr 7, 2011 @ 01:47 pm
    Peace’n’Love said:

i feel alone

no…i’v been so lazy this week

• iSarcasticING

I will beat jackie.

k no more spam.

Anonymous1 said:

Exactly.

I will beat jackie.
    ~~~

you cant beat my septuple post.

Apr 7, 2011 @ 02:47 pm
    Anonymous1 said:

I don’t agree… she may have normal feelings of self esteem issues and anxiety, but with all her exposure she would have cracked long ago with all the hate she gets. She is just overly honest and transparent about her life choices. AKA she don’t give two shits and just moves on.

anyone read my comment above

Snooki has a spinoff

-__-

Demi Lovato <3

• Voice of reason

What can you catch but never throw?

I agree

Apr 7, 2011 @ 02:50 pm

anyone read my comment above

Snooki has a spinoff

-__-

I didn’t see it … and I am not sure I would want to watch a solo Snookie spin-off, if she was running around clubbing with PaulieD that would be cool with me. She will get over exposed in 3…2..1… if she goes solo.

Voice of reason said:
    What can you catch but never throw?

-_-
    a grenade?

Voice of reason : its so clear that your a HATER so really shut it . if it was selena … dont even get me started

• Firework

What can you catch but never throw?

the flu!

• WakaWakaEhEh

What can you catch but never throw?
    __

your Breath?

@Sunshine

one less lonely girl

Apr 7, 2011 @ 02:52 pm

Voice of reason said:
    What can you catch but never throw?

A cold?

• Anonymous1

She does crack though. Why do you think her parents got back together? Billy Ray has made it evidently clear he has reunited with Tish in order to appease Miley and the rest of the family because Miley had been going off the rails since the divorce. Liam even broke up with her last October for that very reason. If her father had not stepped back into her life she’d probaly would be pulling the same antics that she has in the last six months.

Sunshine n Lolipops said:
    Apr 7, 2011 @ 02:50 pm

anyone read my comment above

Snooki has a spinoff

-__-

=========================

Snooki spinoff

she is so cute

urghhhh
    lil waynes new song “6 foot, 7 foot” really pisses me off
    I mute my tv everytime it plays -.-

• milenator

I thought grenade cause thats what first thing that popped in my head LOL
    but I’m sure thats not the answer

anyone read my comment above

Snooki has a spinoff

-__-
    Called the life of an oompa loompa.

Apr 7, 2011 @ 02:53 pm

@Sunshine

STOP SPAMMING

@Sunshine

Demi’s a Leo and they love attention, as does Demi.

Apr 7, 2011 @ 02:55 pm

anyone read my comment above

Snooki has a spinoff

-__-
    Called the life of an oompa loompa.
    *Dead*

• Peace’n’Love

Apr 7, 2011 @ 01:53 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

YUP it does

Apr 7, 2011 @ 01:49 pm
    Sunshine n Lolipops said:

Apr 7, 2011 @ 01:46 pm
    Voice of reason said:

Perfectly put. Not being rude or against Miley, but having a family that has had experience in the industry gives her a stronger preparation to withstand such scandals. Her older brother and her dad have both been very successful on their ends and have been able to advise her appropriately.

On the counterpart, Demi has NOT been as fortunate to have a family that has come from that industry. Her father was an alcoholic and mother was a single mother who was previously a dallas cowboys cheerleader. Now idk if you know anything about pageant girls, but being put into them at such a young age really sets young grils’ goals to have a sort of perfectionist approach on life which is usually not a good way to view things. Believe it or not, I think Demi’s been a teapot boiling long overdue. I mean her cutting issues are not new, it’s prolly what let some of the steam out.

Guys get away with a lot of things but if a girl does it she gets a lot of shit for it. I hate society.

• iSarcasticING

Sunshine n Lolipops said:
    Apr 7, 2011 @ 01:53 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

YUP it does

I actually never knew…. i’m still processing what just happened.

oh

• Peace’n’Love

tell me about it…

SarcasticING said:

You just realized that LMAO

Apr 7, 2011 @ 01:50 pm
    Voice of reason said:

& I applaud her for that!
    St. Demetria is no comparison to the almighty Christ (Sarcasm but not to be made as a mockery of you nor the topic).

• Peace’n’Love

every body look to the left
    every body look to the right

• Voice of reason

I think Miley lashes out quite a lot, but she does it in a subtle way. Whereas (again) Demi is obvious.

if you were going to a dance, would you go with a pretty skirt and a shirt,
    or a pretty shirt and leggings/fancy jeans ?
    p.s, I wont be on tomorrow night ;) lmfaoo

• Disco.Is.Dead

Woo, I jump up and breaak out into a sing along everytime the justin bieber ad comes on tv
    boy needs to come back on this continent. buahahha

Demi’s a Leo and they love attention, as does Demi

wow you believe in that crap ?

if you were going to a dance, would you go with a pretty skirt and a shirt,
    or a pretty shirt and leggings/fancy jeans ?
    p.s, I wont be on tomorrow night ;) lmfaoo
    A large gold necklace with silver rings and all the fingers.

Apr 7, 2011 @ 02:56 pm
    Anonymous1 said:

@Sunshine

Demi’s a Leo and they love attention, as does Demi.

Demi’s a Leo and they love attention, as does Demi

wow you believe in that crap ?

atleast they dont date younger guys to get more fame then they claim they are still friends with thier ex who isnt even following them on twitter