Miley Cyrus GRILL & Oprah Appearance

mileygrill
mileygrill

Miley Cyrus will be on The Oprah Winfrey Show it will be taped tomorrow. Source told X17: ‘Miley can’t wait to get on the stage & open up to Oprah. It’s been awhile since she appeared and now she wants the world to see her as an adult.’

ugly attetion whore, damn can she be more pathetic or fake? shes sooo desperate for attetion, rigth she wants privacy and shes tweeting all day and begging for followers, poor nasty hoe!

awww miley!!! love you

• Xx_LoveMiley_xX

Some Anons NEED to calm down!!!! >.< If you don't like her, why do you even lose your time commenting about her?!?!? -.-'

Btw, I can’t wait to see her on The Oprah Winfrey Show *-* And once angain, I love the fact that she’s back on Twitter!!!! <3

• @sarahaliane

it’s not surprising Miley Cyrus is reading the hunger games. everyone’s read it…even Obama…

hey miley! I cant wait to see ur concert here in the philippines. & hunger games is a nice book ive read it already

I have hunger Miley

ps: love you 4ever

• mileymedia

I love the pics that Miley posts! I’ve missed them so much :D

Miley!!!!!!! love her!

cant wait to see you un Venezuela

youre the boss

• m

Would be nice of Miley to get a role in The Hunger Games. ;)

• m

mileymedia said:
    I love the pics that Miley posts! I’ve missed them so much :D
    I know right!? :)

• 143Miley

lmfao @ that one anon hating.
    I’m glad she’s back I’ve missed her random twitpics

• Entertainmentlove

i’m not defending people but opinion is opinion
    you guys need to suck it up ant ignore those stupid chikenheads .

that cool

Apr 7, 2011 @ 10:56 am
    Entertainmentlove said:
    i’m not defending people but opinion is opinion
    you guys need to suck it up ant ignore those stupid chikenheads .

I hardly call what that “ONE” person posted as an opinion. It was more like a an extremely hateful tirade. Someone’s clearly out of their head with some sort of extreme jealousy/hatred, whatever you want to call it. Plus, when someone posts garbage like that, no matter what their “opinion” may be, they usually aren’t taking very seriously, but only derided and ridiculed.

• Entertainmentlove

——————
    etc etc.
    ——————–
    just ignore them, cause they want you to reply to it, some people think its funny

• sexonfire

omg soo happy for miles , i always wanted to see her in oparah
    wonder what she ganna wear

• sexonfire

Apr 7, 2011 @ 10:27 am

ewwww what ugly bitch! my gosh just fix your disgusting and nasty teeth!!! ewww it make make throw up!!! she has the most horrible nose, mouth and teeth!!! ewwwww seriously dont you ever dare to show your horrible teeth and that huge fat face, gross!!!

Apr 7, 2011 @ 10:28 am

——————–

get a life and stop acting like fucking kid ok! ur comments r soo old GTFO

• milenator

I think she’s in Chicago right now on her way to Oprah as I type

• milenator

I feel those three Miley hating anons are one person and is always comments about her on the Miley posts -___-

• realistgangsta

cute

Why is she always so persistent on shoving her life down people throats??
    Seriously, this is why people are sick of her.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Wachu you say?

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Apr 7, 2011 @ 10:29 am

Karma’s a bitch haters… and if you don’t like her tweets don’t follow her, if you don’t like a post for every tweet – take it up with Ocean up. And learn to spell.

• Viktoreyah

her teeth look different?

i love miley. i love her tweets<3

• sciverBerly

woow….so excited about that… I love Oprah n Miley in the same time..the show that must not be missed…….so can’t wait…Gooo Miley!!

• himiley

that would be awesome!!coool

haha..

Yeah miley is really back!!! Look people stop insulting her , she’s not talent less ,dnt be jealous becoz she’s famous come one haters get lives !!! Love u miley ur the best!!

Miley is my all time favorite singer and actress. I just love her.

watch young justice

• ClaireMichelle

Can’t wait to see her on Oprah!

She is reading the Hunger Games on her flight there. >:) Yay!
    May the odds be ever in your favor…

Miley cyrus te adoro con toda mi alma

contigo por siempre.

I LOVE YOU!

#SpeakTheTrue

• alicia

Love that @MileyCyrus is reading The Hunger Games on her flight.

I’m so excited to see her on Oprah!

You’re SO DAMN BEAUTIFUl

I love her. Period. The end <3

• copinicao

I’m reading that too!

haha as an adult? sorry talentless horse face, but nobody cant take you seriously, you´re just a joke for everybody, that´s the reason for why people just can make fun about your patehtic life!!!

• mileybabe

i love her twitter n i love the fact that she’s gonna be on Oprah……my two fav people ever…..where is Nick J?js