Catelynn Lowell Tyler Baltierra Teen Love

catlynn-tyler-6

Original Teen Mom stars Catelynn Lowell & Tyler Baltierra shared a loving kiss while they walked together in Hollywood after participating in the taping of ‘Teen Mom’ Reunion on April 9.

+ Amber Portwood!

oh teen mom
    so relevant for a tween gossip site
    wonderful role models for them. hahaha

• iSarcasticING

….WHO?

Testing icon …

• jazzie

oh teen mom
    so relevant for a tween gossip site
    wonderful role models for them. hahaha

their my rolemodels showed me that I need to use those rubbers ;)

daddads

• iSarcasticING

at least some people are here.

• monika

I love them <3

• Disco.Is.Dead

their my rolemodels showed me that I need to use those rubbers ;)
    ~~~

They also teach us that they often fail .
    hahaha

• jazzie

They also teach us that they often fail .
    hahaha

this show is my sex education rotfl

• iSarcasticING

I’m starting to think that Me, Disco, and Jazzie come on the most now .___. forever alone.

• PERRYTWINKLE

I always thought her bf looked gay.

• jazzie

FOREVERRRRRR ALONEEEEEE D:

~~~

Ture thing hahah
    bbl thoughh

• idkMyBFFjill

I’m sure no one’s green with envy right now.

They didn’t help that kid at all. they could have kept her becuase teen mom pays these people big bucks. Shame on MTV not just giving them the money they needed to keep their daughter.instead they watched them give her away growing up with people who don’t even look like her. and now they trot themselves around with all their fancy clothes and shit. WTF
    —————————————-

Are you serious? When they began taping that show it was not that popular and they did not get that much money. Do you know how much money it costs to raise a child? Have you watched the show? They didnt want their daughter to be around their f!cked up grandparents who were always in and out of the picture. I commend them for their decision. There is NOTHING wrong with adoption.

• iSarcasticING

ugh, paragraphs .__.

• peacelovehearts

Don’t know who this is, don’t care who this is.

• jazzie

last night did you guys troll AD? I wasnt there i went to bed

• peacelovehearts

jazzie said:
    last night did you guys troll AD? I wasnt there i went to bed
    Yep, then they banned me for the 7th time before i even got to shoot any pickles… Ohh well.

HE’S HOT~

Fancy cloths? That out fit is not fancy

• Ranii

fck, i missed the fun :/

i love them, they are one of my favorite teen mom couples. BUT her outfit is just.. iugh =S

backkk

• Tweetfreak

MTV pay 80,000 per season… maybe they could keep the kid (money speaking) But their parents are married. practically they’re step-brothers. and both parents are kinda crazy and bipolar, 80,000 won’t pay what they wanted for the kid: a normal family.
    What they did was the best :)

• faded picture

i guarantee if they had kept the baby, they would’ve broken up by now. taking care of a child is A LOT harder than a lot of these kids expect. look at some of the other kids on this show, how have they been doing with their kids?

shes fat

• PheonixWings

“Fancy clothes”? ALl I see them wearing is Wal*Mart-looking clothes(but they look okay, I have nothing against Wal*Mart, since that’s where I shop)
    And MTV doesn’t pay them much. If they did, don’t you think the girls wouldn’t have gotten jobs? They get nowhere close to the amount of money the Jersey Shore kids do.

Also, it wasn’t MTV’s place to step in and tell them they had to keep the child. Other than being young and not being able to afford it, they said they didn’t want the baby to be brought up in a hostile environment, especially with Tyler’s dad in and out of jail and rehab… that’s not a good environment for any child.
    They gave their kid a life that was better than theirs. That’s all any parent wants to do, and they succeeded. Carly has a much better life than Caitlin or Tyler had.

Aww.

• urluvismydrugg

ew ew ew.
    Catelynn is just yuck…her hair still bugs the shxt outta me. I CANNOT believe I EVER found Tyler attractive. && wtf at the them kissing up to the paps.
    and Amber. -_- poor poor Leah…

GURL

DAT JACKET.

GURL.

what the fuck are they wearing.

• Brooke:)

Catelynn and Tyler are my favorite couple on this show ever <33 They are so cute together and they made such a great decision for putting their child up for adoption. They knew that the child wasn’t going to grow up happy in a family like theirs and its good they gave Carly to two adults who were 100% ready for a child.

& I wish I had a boyfriend like Tyler<3

——————————————

• _liesyoutold

They were my favorite only because they were cute together and I found Tyler attractive but not anymore, I don’t.

i love these two. :) Tyler is so sweet.

porkgirl

porkgirl

• MORICETSZ

Apr 10, 2011 @ 07:27 pm
    GURL

DAT JACKET.

GURL.

Bahaha that’s wat I said in my head too

this an online store operated for many years.have lots of new and old customers from United States and Europe now.
    you can find many of cheap price,high quality,fashion brand products here .
    such as:
    ——- NFL ,MLB, NBA ,NHL jersey ,——
    ——–sports shoes———–
    ——- fashion clothing————

Camp rock 2 is on
    I miss demi :/

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

I don’t know half of the people Oceanup posts about :L

• jazzie

its almost 1 and im still in my PJs xD

dead -.-

its almost 1 and im still in my PJs xD
    ~~~

ROFL… You lazy bum ;)
    One thing I like about oceanup is sort of learning about different countries… And I have learnt people like jenny are still sleeping because of the time difference haha

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

What time is it in the States? It’s almost 6pm over here :O I hate time differance -_-

• jazzie

ROFL… You lazy bum ;)

and i stil have to do hmwk fml .__.

• Disco.Is.Dead

and i stil have to do hmwk fml .__.
    ~~~

Hhaha, that sucksss ;/

~~~

Depends where in the states
    I share the same time with a lot of them … Its 1:02 here

• Disco.Is.Dead

omgomg, wouldnt change a thing is playing
    Favouritee parttttt :D
    hhahaha

3 posts in a row .

k im done hahah

• I?NUMBER?FOUR

awww so kuttie:)tyler sorta looks lyk justing beiber

• Disco.Is.Dead

davids on tumblr but on OU,
    smh …
    hahah, jokees

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Donnie Darko is on ;)

• jazzie

my mom is bringing me home fries from wendys nom nom nom

my mom is bringing me home fries from wendys nom nom nom
    ~~~

I thought you had to eat gluten free ?

• jazzie

I thought you had to eat gluten free ?

im back on gluten now a bit thank you god i missed my fried fish

• DemiForPresident

I wish my boyfriend was like him….

ewww it looks like they are having an orgasm

• jazzie

aww rotfl a little 6 year old girl wants me to come outside and play

• Ranii

DemiForPresident said:

I wish my boyfriend was like him….
    ohmagash, isn’t he perfect?!

im back on gluten now a bit thank you god i missed my fried fish
    ~~~

Oh haha … I thought you were allergic or smthing … why did you stop eating gluten ?
    and, bahaha … fried fish ? :S

• jazzie

and, bahaha … fried fish ? :S

no it just a trial to see if it was causing helath problems and yes supringly fried fish the breading has gluten in it and i love it

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Apr 10, 2011 @ 10:12 am
    DemiForPresident said:

I wish my boyfriend was like him….

I wish that for you too. Hope all is well in your world.

• blabla

okay this is off topic but just had to…demi&Selena AND miley hung out together?!???!?!?!

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Apr 10, 2011 @ 10:28 am
    blabla said:

pics?

• blabla

pics?
    ____
    demi twittered it :)

ddlovato

@mileycyrus i love you mo’s……. hahaha i love me some miley. selena and i are waiting for you to get here!!! HURRY!
    11:00 PM Apr 4th, 2009 via web

• Sunshine n Lolipops

That is two years ago though… If I remember correctly they were at an awards show all pictured together. I thought you meant recently

• peacelovehearts
  • blabla

___
    oh I was wondering :( at least she’s twittering to her :D

• BangBang

Why are they even getting this kind of attention?

weird

lol

• LizzieHawkins

What on earth is she wearing??

And his shoes, Oh God..

my favorite out of the bunch. i love how they gave there baby up for adoption to a Christian orgazation

out of all the teen mom couples so far… these two most definitely made the best decision for their child’s future, and like Sunshine n Lolipops, i have respect for them.
    but if i may, i must ask one thing… what in the world is she wearing?

• Eve

they’re my favorite 16 & pregnant/ teen mom couple
    i don’t watch it anymore though, but i remember them being the best teens

lol that jackt is from the 80s the pants are from who knows where and thoes shoes.
    wow the only thing cute is the flower but the whole outfit together is awful. gosh

if i was a paparazzi i would take pictures of fashionable people on the sidewalks instead of these too…

People like this are a disgrace to the nation.

awwh tyler is such a stud!

• Ranii
  • Ranii

a flawless pair !

• Sunshine n Lolipops

I have any respect for these two, and how they tried to change their child’s future for the better. They did something for their child. Just proves you can’t have an authentic reality show twice, it only keeps it’s integrity the first season.

i loooooooooooooove that couple!

• Ranii

Fancy clothes? lol

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Apr 10, 2011 @ 08:24 am

Raising a child is not about money… it is about a lot more. You can disagree, but it doesn’t mean you are right.

• jazzie

They are cute im proud of them doing the best for their child.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Apr 10, 2011 @ 08:30 am
    Ranii said:

with all their fancy clothes and shit. WTF
    Fancy clothes? lol

LMAO.. I let that one slide

they’re cute

He’s kinda outa her leage

There is nothing attractive about this girl..