Justin Bieber MULTI-MILLIONAIRE

justin-bieber-dolce-dreamboat-18

New Tween Savior Justin Bieber estimated to have made at least $100 million. He earns about $300,000 per concert + cash from record sales, merchandising, personal appearances and celebrity endorsements. He was paid $1 million for his Best Buy commercial which aired during the Super Bowl and $3 million for..

..a two-year deal to endorse acne treatment ProActiv. The 5′ 2″ singer receives an allowance of $50 a day, is grounded if he misbehaves & must do regular school work. Beliebers who take their obsession to the next level by collecting Bieber dolls that have him in different outfits. Those who want to add his voice to the doll have to pay up to £69.99 for the version that also sings ‘Baby’.

NOTE: If you’re having trouble w/ icons, email oceanupped@ gmail for help.

• SavvySays

Justin doesn’t have as much free time on his hands as the JoBros do. If all he can give is money, then there’s nothing wrong with that.

damn…selena must be happy

that is disgusting. why should HE have all that money?

Justin is NOT 5’2 he’s probably 5’6 or something

More like 5’5 at best.

he’s taller than selena and she’s like 5’5/5’6

At least give some to charity! they always say that he does, but he doesn’t give half as much of his time and effort like the Jonas Brothers do where they created charity things like Joe helping special need kids. Wow Bieber, you gotta start actually being a gentleman

Justin really needs to eat. He is too skinny.

All I see is bone. YOU NEED TO EAT.

he’s taller than selena and she’s like 5’5/5’6

They’re like the same height.

I’m about 5’5 and there is no way he’s taller than me.

dumbasses, he’s not 5’2

Justin really needs to eat. He is too skinny.

All I see is bone. YOU NEED TO EAT.

That’s nasty. Skeletor.

Wtf

• ohmimiley

Dude. I’m 5’2″ .__. He’s not as short as me.

He’s 5’6.

• ClaireMichelle

Fuck bitches, get money.

he’s 5’8

• Noo_Idea

hey

he’s so much taller than 5’2

He’s 5’7

• ohmimiley

50 dollars a day? ._______.
    Ugh. Fuck, OceanUP. Get your shit together.

lol

he’s 5’8

LOL! He wishes. Take 4 inches off of that.

Height: 5′ 6″ (1.68 m)

imdb.

• Disco.Is.Dead

How many zeros are in 100 million hahah?
    A LOTTT

FACT: HE IS 5’5. HE GOT MEASURED AT THE BASKETBALL GAME. THEY SAID IT.

FACT: HE IS 5’5. HE GOT MEASURED AT THE BASKETBALL GAME. THEY SAID IT.

Thank you. There we go.

LOL. He aint no 5’7 or 5’6
    He’s 5’4-5’5. He’s ALMOST same height
    as selena. Selena is 5’6

1 2 3 4!
    Heeey. Aye
    It’s you. & me
    Movin’ at the speed of light
    Into eternity.

On it thanks!

Apr 11, 2011 @ 09:09 pm
    Says the anon. We’ll see where Justin is in 5yrs. RME

hopefully he doesn’t sink to the level of irrelevancy as the jonas, we can only hope!

We’ll see. They’re more relevant than you so…

he reminds me of michael buckley in this picture.

We’ll see. They’re more relevant than you so…
    ——————

Nah

• beliebernsn

• TEXT%
  • HE’S 5’7

. btw follow me @itsccruz:)

. btw follow me @itsccruz:)
    No. Don’t tell us what to do. How rude. :(

No. At the grammys last year, the jonas brothers took a pi with justin out side and nick was about 5’7 at the time and he was at least 4 inches taller than justin

I met the Jonas Brothers and they looked tall compared to me, but I’m only 5’4.

he’s like 5’7…

U GUYS! I’M TELLING YOU THAT IS HILLARY SWANK!

the funny thing is hes not 5’2 hes 5’7 lmfao get your facts straight oceanup..your making him sound like a 10 year old..

• SoRawSUgAr

Finally decide to come back on Oceanup and its dead with no new posts, lovely :). And ‘Multi-Millionaire’? Nice for him.

Ugh what is this world comming two -_-

Dutty Dutty doe

I hate this douchebag. Can’t wait until he fades.

He’s FIVE FOOT EIGHT, not 5’2. Idiots

What is the source for this story? Forbes already listed the top 100 and Bieber wasn’t on the list. The Jonas Brothers made over 64 million last year and they were listed at like #40. Bieber couldn’t have made over 100million that would put him up with Oprah. Sorry, but the truth is stretched a bit in this. I mean, by millions and millions.

of course he deserves all that money. he earned every penny of it. maybe he should give some to charity but he does. remember his 17th birthday? he donated millions of dollars to unicef. so, keep your comments to yourself. jealously won’t get you anywhere.

he’s taller than 5’2. lmao.

He’s being overpromoted and at 17 and only 5’2″ I’m afraid he’s not going to mature much more. Beiber reminds me alot of Jessie McCartney, Aaron Carter…those teenage heart throbs that you barely hear anything about anymore. Hopefully he’ll go away soon and we can get on with GOOD music.

The Jonas Brothers still cannot go out without being attacked by fans. The last time Nick was in New York (which was just last month) they had to put up barricades outside of the Trump Plaza. He had fans there all day every day while he was there. When will Bieber fans stop comparing him to the Jonas Brothers. They are NOTHING alike from the style of music to the fan base. Most of the Jonas fans are older, mid to late teens, and many are in college.

<33

• anon

oceanUP is not funny. Haha, as most of you guys are saying he is 5’7. And he does donate to charity? Doesn’t he donate some concert proceeds to charity? Isn’t he apart of PencilsofPromise? Which is a charity? Doesn’t he sell his stuff for charity? Doesn’t he visit the sick kids at the hospital? I think you jonas fans are really mad, that Jonas isn’t really that famous. Honestly, shut up. I know you would say something like this if we were in 2007, and how everyone would claim jonas would fade away. He doesn’t deserve it? Okay, perform a world tour. What are you doing with your life, for him to say he doesn’t do anything?

aaaaaaaaaaaaa

• teazure

Nice. But I’m sure homeboy’s taller than 5’2.

• mixi

La camisa de Elvis *-*+

• w

Um this is false no way Justin has made 100 mil in under 2 years, no matter how crazy his fans are. And he hasn’t been on any of the Forbes lists yet so…no.
    And he’s 5’5 he was measured at the Celebrity Allstar basketball game. And Selena is still about an inch taller.

dadsad

he is so bratty

*sits down & sips lemonade*

stop getting jonas involved. they are nothing like justin and they arent apart of this post. They are great! and anyone who disagrees needs to get their ears checked.

• oceanUP.

Hey guys!
    So apparently there’s a problem with uploading icons & the spam filter. If you guys are having issues you need to email us and let us know exactly what’s going on when you try to change your icon. If not, we can’t fix the issue! We’re working on it, sorry about that!

• jassmine12

Frankly speaking Justin Bieber’s new look is not so impressive for me.

New Releases

• ohmimiley

It’s okay, OceanUP. But nobody’s here .__.

• justinbiebere

http://www.justbie.com/justin-bieber-biography/ Considerably, this post is really the sweetest on this notable topic. I harmonise with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your incoming updates. Saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the phenomenal clarity in your writing. I will directly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. Admirable work and much success in your business dealings! Please excuse my poor English as it is not my first tongue.

alive?

J! Finally, some life.

OCEANUP! THANK YOU!
    *kisses your feet*
    *dies*

• milenator

jen did u check the tumblr

• milenator

damn hope I didnt reply a lil too late

…………..

• ohmimiley

I’m still here. :D I’ll check rn.

• ohmimiley

Wait. I just checked. There’s nothing?

I “asked”

nothing? D:

• ohmimiley

Nope. D: Sorry, bro. What’d you ask?

what do u think

…………

• ohmimiley

I absolutely adore these two. You’re amazing! Thank you :)

ohmimiley said:

I absolutely adore these two. You’re amazing! Thank you :)

===

shanks!
    your welcome!

• milenator

when r u gonna change it since jeanine aint an OU bitch no more lol

Change what?

• milenator

you can edit some of them if you’d like or w/e :)

• YouGoGlenCoco

ew he looks like a lesbian in that pic.

http://twitter.com/MMilek2 my twitter follow me ; )

Disgusting. Nobody needs that much money. If he had any decency or class he would be donating most of it to charity (and before Beliebers start lying, he did NOT donate a million dollars to Japan) like other rich people like Warren Buffett and Bill Gates are. Justin is a diva who only cares about himself and the suffering of people.

Justin claims to be a Christian, yet the Bible makes it clear where rich people who don’t help others go.

he actually does donate ro charity, he is currently working with a charity called Pencils of Promise, an organisation which builds schools around the worldin developing countries and a profit from the ticket sales goes to that charity, andon the second leg of the tour, they were buildong 15 schools around the world,he also encourages his fans to donate to charity as well, and helped a school raise $20,000 dollars for charity, also the reason he cut his hair was for charity and his hair sold for over $40,000. Also, he frequently puts up signed CD’s for auction and all the profits go to charity, i actually saw the CD’s with my own eyes and i met his PA and she explained the whole process to me. And actually, he did donate $1,000,000 to Japan.He’s doing so many good things, quit putting him down and wasting time that YOU could be using to help others.

He’s only 5’2? Lol.. And they call the Jonas Brothers short.

he is hes like 5’7 I believe

5 ‘2″. BS. He is definitely taller than that

lol @ Best Buy and ProActive for wasting so much money on him. he’s fading all ready. nobody will care about him next year.

Yeah I wouldn’t be too sure about that.

He’s only 5’2? Lol.. And they call the Jonas Brothers short.

Justin fans lie about his height all the time. Smh.

DNW

he is NOT that short

Justin is NOT 5’2 he’s probably 5’6 or something

ohmimiley said:
    Change what?

the current tumblr picture that jeanine is mentioned in LOL

• ohmimiley

Nahh. They’re good :D I’ll post them in a second.

• ohmimiley

Nahh. They’re good :D I’ll post them in a second.

he’s at least 5’7
    my friend is 5’6 and met him … Standing next to him he was taller

• milenator

could we tinychat or chazy or something so we could talk faster LOL
    Im wondering what I’ve missed and want some info about the OU prom

jm

• milenator

keep all of em if you’d like and use any of them whenever you want
    i wanted to make a pic for yall since pics really isnt part of u guys no more

He gets an allowance of $50 a day? What the actual fuck? No wonder fame and fortune is getting to his head.

Justin and the paps need to get their act together.

dead.

• Disco.Is.Dead

ah, how being rich must be fun

he’s at least 5’7
    my friend is 5’6 and met him … Standing next to him he was taller

Ha ha no.

• xdolshhex

Woody’s got more boobs than barbie o.o

• ohmimiley

Ugh. Why is he so attractive?

• Disco.Is.Dead

Justin and the paps need to get their act together.
    ~~~

paps need to know breething space and how to respect it

Hope he ends up bankrupt.

Ha ha no.
    ~~~

Ho ho yes

• xxbehappyxx

I’m back to my flawless Justin icon. I didn’t like how the other one turned out and i missed this one. :P

Hope he ends up bankrupt
    ~~~

that’s disgusting and absolutely awful

• xxbehappyxx

Justin should lend me some money. ;)

stunning, flawless
    ikr?

Ha ha no.
    ~~~

Ho ho yes

They measured him like a few weeks ago. He’s 5’5. Get over it. Even if there wasn’t actual measurement proof that he was 5’5, I can tell by just looking at him that there is no way he’s 5’7.

Hope he ends up bankrupt

He’s 5’5-5’7

• ohmimiley

And in that moment, I swear we were infinite.

That’s where I got my username from.

Hope he ends up bankrupt
    ~~~

that’s disgusting and absolutely awful

Oh well.

• ohmimiley

Can we just NOT fight over how tall he is? o_O TBH, it’s sorta creepy knowing that.

Apr 11, 2011 @ 08:27 pm
    ohmimiley said:

And in that moment, I swear we were infinite.

That’s where I got my username from.

whats wrong with ur icon

~~~

*shrug*
    she was 5’5-5’6 and he was taller

UM no!! who wrote this article? Oprah makes about 150 million a year and im 100% sure no one makes Oprah money ..not even bieber

Apr 11, 2011 @ 08:28 pm
    ohmimiley said:

Can we just NOT fight over how tall he is? o_O , it’s sorta creepy knowing that.

No its not. it’s just height. it’s not like we are fighting about what size underwear he wears or his shoe size.

I hope he goes bankrupt and become a gay prostitute.

Ogm his lips are so perfect

lmao. the way his lips light up….
    too much gloss! EWH. LMAO.

he’s looked better.

Apr 11, 2011 @ 08:29 pm

I hope he goes bankrupt and become a gay prostitute.

*reports*

Oh well.
    ~~

watch your back
    karma might come at you -.-

whats wrong with ur icon

I have no clue. I just emailed OU.

*shrug*
    she was 5’5-5’6 and he was taller

She’s probably lying about her height.

mao. the way his lips light up….
    too much gloss! EWH. LMAO.

he’s looked better.

HIS LIPS ARE LIKE THE PERFECT SHAPE

MileyCyrus

Someone keeps trying to Hack my twitter. Is there no such thing as respect and privacy anymore! #hackerssuck 6 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Miley is making me laugh with the #haterssuck and #hackersuck lmao

wow. this is going to be one of the idiots financially controlling the future with his nail polish empire. lmfao

$50 a day? fuck that it should be all or nothin it’s his money, that’s just like dangling it in front of him

Apr 11, 2011 @ 08:28 pm
    ohmimiley said:

idk his underwear but his shoe size is 7 or 7 1/2.

——————-
    Oh my god, he is not going to give all the fucking money, excuse me but did you donate like 50,000,00 to japan? no? ok. at least he did give money he is a good person please know him better before you say this shit

watch your back
    karma might come at you -.-

I’m not scared.

Bieber is 5’4-5’6
    Jonas are 5’6-5’9 tops

Not that much of a difference really..

• Disco.Is.Dead

I hope he goes bankrupt and become a gay prostitute.
    ~~~

you actuay gross me out
    do you not have anything else to do but wish negativity upon harmless strangers living there dream.
    What are you looking for, hate, attention… Aside from that. Your comment is useless and rude

• ohmimiley

idk his underwear but his shoe size is 7 or 7 1/2.

*backs away, slowly* Jkjk <3 But that's a hella small foot, though o_O

• Noo_Idea

Apr 11, 2011 @ 08:29 pm

I hope he goes bankrupt and become a gay prostitute
    =============
    you need a psychologist

• Disco.Is.Dead

She’s probably lying about her height.
    ~~

were the same height -.-

• ohmimiley

I feel so forever alone with this icon or lack there of it..

*backs away, slowly* Jkjk But that’s a hella small foot, though o_O

What do you expect? He is tooooo skinny.

• MORICETSZ

freakin haters.. are they for real???

lmfaooo i cant with these betches i swear. oh god.

Bieber is 5’4-5’6
    Jonas are 5’6-5’9 tops

Not that much of a difference really..

Bullshit. Why is Justin afraid to be seen with them? Because he’s much shorter, obvs.

YUCK

She’s probably lying about her height.
    ~~

were the same height -.-

Get yourself measured again.

*backs away, slowly* Jkjk <3 But that’s a hella small foot, though o_O

You know what they say… o.O

• ohmimiley

*sips lemonade* Can we just.. not?

ohmimiley said:

idk his underwear but his shoe size is 7 or 7 1/2.

*backs away, slowly* Jkjk <3 But that's a hella small foot, though o_O
    ------
    lol don’t be scared i just googled it…

When Bieber turns to the side he becomes invisible!

Bieber is 5’4-5’6
    Jonas are 5’6-5’9 tops

Not that much of a difference really..

Jonas are more 5’8-5’9. They’re on the shorter side but not that short.

• crazybeautifulLife

You know what they say… o.O
    ~~~

easier to controls and uhm, move? Cough-

easier to controls and uhm, move? Cough-

Shit Jackie

• crazybeautifulLife

who said justin was afraid to be with them?

Justin and I are both left-handed. <3

• MORICETSZ

he’s rich and too skinny omg lets murder him!!

rme

no1curr. biebz is so 2010.

all star weekend is the new shizz. <3

• Disco.Is.Dead

he’s exact height, heigt compared to others and how much he earns is so relevant to our knowings O.O

easier to controls and uhm, move? Cough-

askgdfklgajdfadlkgand
    I’m laughing at this and I don’t know why.
    What have I become?
    *stares at hands*

• SpanishLullaby

Hello?

What? They’ve already been photographed together and he was a lot smaller but he’s grown since then he is now like an inch taller than Selena and before he was shorter. The Jonas aren’t tall at all.

Nick is the tallest, he’s like 5’9 or 5’8 on a good day Joe follows he’s around 5’7 or 5’8 on a good day and Kevin is the shortest. Bieber is like 5’6 on a good day.

• ohmimiley

WOAHAHAHAHHAHA. WHAT THE HELL?

Shit Jackie
    ~~

oh, and less painful ? Coughcough
    hahaha

ALLLLLLLYYYYYYY uhh.. sorry VEROOOOO

• xxbehappyxx

I love the Jonas Brothers and I used to be a huge fan, but they are fading. They haven’t released a new album since Lines, Vines, and Trying Times.

• ohmimiley

I’m moving to the Virgin Islands.

Jonas are more 5’8-5’9. They’re on the shorter side but not that short.

lol no That is Nick’s height, Joe and Kevin are shorter than Nick. Kevin adn Joe 5’6-5’7.

Hahah the 5’2 singer

oh, and less painful ? Coughcough
    hahaha

lol

No shit, Sherlock. ANY teen band that hasn’t released an album in two years and has only released ONE proper music video in the last two years is going to fade no matter how good it is.

No need to be rude.

oh, and less painful ? Coughcough
    hahaha

Jackie, I’m fucking dead rn.

Heey Veronica

• SpanishLullaby

Apr 11, 2011 @ 08:41 pm
    xdolshhex said:
    ALLLLLLLYYYYYYY uhh.. sorry VEROOOOO

Hahaha :)

• Disco.Is.Dead

Jackie, I’m fucking dead rn.
    ~~~

teheheh ;D

I hope he goes bankrupt and become a gay prostitute

I hope his shameless rapper wannabe daddy will con all of his money and let’s see how many friends that still wanna be associated with him

no1curr. biebz is so 2010.

all star weekend is the new shizz. <3

+1. Now that Bieber is fading and getting replaced by Beliebers who made fun of Jonas for fading and getting replaced are getting a taste of their own medicine.

• SpanishLullaby

Aye jackieeee

What a cheap b-stard

He has 100 million, but he can’t donate 40,000 dollars from his own money and asked obviously poorer fans from working class family to donate on his behalf?

• ohmimiley

*walks the lonely road of iconless people*

Apr 11, 2011 @ 08:44 pm
    xdolshhex said:

Nick is shorter

Thats like 2008 its 2011 now. Nick is taller.

• xxbehappyxx

lol I know I was just stating the obvious. Anyways, I really hope they realease a proper album this year.

no1curss about All star weekend

Dude, this report is like a hundred years old. I read it in the newspaper LAST YEAR. The NEWSPAPER. Thats how late you are oceanup.

~~

if I didn’t go on OU, I wouldn’t know who ASW were
    not relevant outside of the Disney world

• crazybeautifulLife
  • xxbehappyxx

no1curr. biebz is so 2010.

all star weekend is the new shizz. <3

--------------

---------
    whatever. Bieber is not fading. :P

• xdolshhex

Is this actual? They’re the same height here

• SpanishLullaby

I don’t care about rekvance of celebs… At all… Js’

anywaaays,
    goodnight all <3

• ohmimiley

All Star Weekend. Fucking, cuties, I swear <3 They're super super sweet. And such flirters.

Apr 11, 2011 @ 08:47 pm
    crazybeautifulLife said:

GUYS JUSTIN HAS A DICK

WOW REALLY? THIS IS BRAND NEW INFO!!!

Apr 11, 2011 @ 08:44 pm
    xdolshhex said:

Nick is shorter

Nick is the tallest Jonas ever since 2009.

GUYS JUSTIN HAS A DICK

He’s circumcised?

*tears* Goodnight Jackie D:

Apr 11, 2011 @ 08:42 pm
    ohmimiley said:
    I’m moving to the Virginia Islands.

It’s Virgin Islands…

He’s circumcised?

Looks like it

~~

if I didn’t go on OU, I wouldn’t know who ASW were
    not relevant outside of the Disney world

Who are you to declare what is relevant outside the Disney world? They are getting more and more attention in the press and more airplay and videoplay. Keep telling yourself that. Justin is fading.

whatever. Bieber is not fading. :P
    ————————

awwww, here comes the denial stage. Such a shame. NOT.

Seeing no icon is annoying

It’s Virgin Islands…

That’s what I meant. Sorry. :3
    St. Marteen. Whooop. Best time of my life.

I care about them. I love them.

He’s circumcised?

Looks like it

That’s not his penis. It looks like it, but it’s just folds in the fabric. It starts too high and too much to the left for it to be the shape of his penis.

Apr 11, 2011 @ 08:49 pm
    ohmimiley said:
    All Star Weekend. Fucking, uglies, I swear <3 They’re super super sweet. And such flirters.

Ikr?

Justin is not fading. Or else we would not have a bunch of paps trying to trample him and mob him.

What a cheap b-stard

Amen sista
    Let’s pray to God that it will happen soon.

He doesn’t deserve that much money when he contribute none but give more social sickness

It’s Virgin Islands…

Wait. Dude, that’s what I said o_O

• SpanishLullaby

Night Jackie!

whatever. Bieber is not fading. :P
    ————————

awwww, here comes the denial stage. Such a shame. NOT.

RME

• SpanishLullaby

……

Apr 11, 2011 @ 08:51 pm
    Seeing no icon is amazing

IA

Actually, paps are attracted to stars who are fading. Lindsay Lohan, Amy Winehouse etc.

Ohmimiley the anon is just changing words.

THIS!

Wait. Dude, that’s what I said o_O

You said Virginia Islands.

*creys* Jackie left.

No you said Virgin -____-

Apr 11, 2011 @ 08:52 pm
    ohmimiley said:
    It’s Virgin Islands…

Wait. Dude, that’s what I said o_O

Lmao! I can’t believe you fell for that. Lol. :)

Wait. Dude, that’s what I said o_O

You said Virginia Islands.

No. I even went back and double checked my comment o_O The anon changed my words.

_____________________

Correction, paps go to basically anyone who is “famous” or has a name. Us, the curious people are always wondering “Oh I wonder what happened to them…what have they’ve been doing lately….” etc.

seriously this bieber fans are CRAZY!

Justin got attacked by a bunch of fans today he isn’t fading.

if justin is fading than im sure the jonas brothers must be extinct

Apr 11, 2011 @ 08:55 pm
    Ohmimiley the user is just changing words.

They need to stop.

The Jonas Brothers can now go out without being attacked by fans. Thats when you know you have faded and are irrelevant. That hasn’t happned to justin.

goodnight guys! :)

Night happy lol

Yeah I saw.

he is not 5″2″

Night, behappy
    WAIT. What’s your name? :o

seriously this bieber fans are AMAZING!

That’s right.

seriously this bieber fans are AMAZING!

Because nothing screams “amazing” like being sore losers and sending death threats to Esperanza Spalding, right?

Apr 11, 2011 @ 08:57 pm
    Uhh no. That’s when fame gets leveled out and crazy teenies with no lives stop obsessing over them.

No one sends death threats to Esperanza anymore.

Apr 11, 2011 @ 08:59 pm
    xdolshhex said:
    No. I even went back and double checked my comment o_O The user changed my words.

Yeah I saw.

IA

Jonas are irrelevant. Deal with it.

denial im pretty sure mj couldnt walk without fans swarming him when you have no fans you’re irrelevant. im pretty sure the jonas are prob butthurt that they no longer have cute girls obsessing over them. lol!

Ok. I’ll stop changing people’s words. I was bored. :/

• AtlanticSpirit

Justin Bieber is not fading.

Jonas are not irrelevant.

Smh at all this fighting and over the top claims.

ohmimiley said:

I’m moving to the Vagina Islands.

eww u nasty

Apr 11, 2011 @ 09:03 pm
    Jonas are irrelevant. Deal with it.

Says the anon. We’ll see where Justin is in 5yrs. RME

• ohmimiley

I’m moving to the Vagina Islands.

eww u nasty

Well, you know.

Says the anon. We’ll see where Justin is in 5yrs. RME

• oceanUP.

Apr 11, 2011 @ 08:30 pm
    ohmimiley said:

whats wrong with ur icon

I have no clue. I just emailed OU.

On it thanks!