Justin Bieber SHIRTLESS IN ISRAEL

justin-bieber-israel-3

Justin Bieber landed in Tel Aviv Israel & was spotted eating baked goods before going to the Sheraton hotel. Today, he went to the Tel Baruch beach in Tel Aviv. In order to confuse the fans and paparazzi, Justin booked suites in five different hotels, one of them is located in Jerusalem, where about 15 girls stayed to see him, but he didn’t end up going to that one. Credit: Mako. Thx Bar.

Dolce & Gabanna told Vogue: ‘It might be slightly premature to talk about him as a style icon, but it’s impossible to deny that he’s a model for his peers. Every age and every generation has its icons after all.. We like him a lot, although he’s very young. He’s very attentive towards style and he takes care of his look.’

Justin is trying to gain dual citizenship in United States. A source told In Touch: ‘Justin loves Canada, but he’s looking into dual citizenship. It will be easier for him to work here if he became a US citizen. His business is here and he needs to be here so much of the time. It would be a smart move for him.’

0.o

im not a fan of justin but i’m from Israel :) yayyyy :)
    im happy when famous people are not afraid to come here ! but i want Miley Jonas Demi and Taylor here too …:(
    anyway…i don’t really care he’s shirtless…he doesn’t have any abbs .

oh, and he almost ran over a paparazi with that motorcycle lol

• KBsuckers

where is everyone at?

• Disco.Is.Dead

where is everyone at?
    ~~~

Probs school :/

• xxbehappyxx

The biebs is looking sexyy. ;)

• peacenlove

yup 10 minutes from my house…and i didnt fucking know! ugh

• xxbehappyxx

peacenlove said:

yup 10 minutes from my house…and i didnt fucking know! ugh
    oh god. If Justin Bieber came to my country i’ll stalk his every move.

• Disco.Is.Dead

yup 10 minutes from my house…and i didnt fucking know! ugh
    ~~

So jealoussss
    Rofl, I would just walk around all day trying to find him xP

• peacenlove

xxbehappyxx said:
    peacenlove said:

yup 10 minutes from my house…and i didnt fucking know! ugh
    oh god. If Justin Bieber came to my country i’ll stalk his every move.

lol i was so pissed that he was so close and i didnt know

• peacenlove

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    yup 10 minutes from my house…and i didnt fucking know! ugh
    ~~

So jealoussss
    Rofl, I would just walk around all day trying to find him xP

LOL yeah i will walk all around the country in hope to find him xD

• KBsuckers

hey you guys what the hell is going on with OUbitches?

yup 10 minutes from my house…and i didnt fucking know!

_____

WOOHOO
    go Israel :)

This is sexy? Lol…

He’s so skinny.

• peacenlove

yup 10 minutes from my house…and i didnt fucking know!

_____

WOOHOO
    go Israel :)

LOLZ ;)

HOT!!!!! Luv it!!!! <3

• Entertainmentlove

sexy -_-

• Disco.Is.Dead

hey you guys what the hell is going on with OUbitches?
    ~~~

nothinggg ?

• theheartneverlies

I have him shirtless in my bed.

THERES A NEW OU BLOG AND AN OU TWITTER

I hope he doesn’t pay his trainer that much because his work outs are doing nothing to his body.

• Disco.Is.Dead

THERES A NEW OU BLOG AND AN OU TWITTER
    ~~~~

Link for the blog ?

Link for the blog ?

• KBsuckers

Apr 11, 2011 @ 01:39 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:
    hey you guys what the hell is going on with OUbitches?
    ~~~

nothinggg ?
    u haven’t checked their tumblr?
    anons are level trolling!
    i read they kicked Jeanine out or something :/

• Disco.Is.Dead

u haven’t checked their tumblr?
    anons are level trolling!
    i read they kicked Jennah out or something :/
    ~~~

WHAT O.O
    Ive been reading, but I didnt see she got kicked out ?

mmmm yummm

fuck you beiber.

when justin bieber turns to the side he becomes invisible

• Anonymous25

not good view at all… :/

ew

In order to confuse the fans and paparazzi, Justin booked suites in 5 different hotels,

NICE MOVE BIEBER

• LuvieDovey

PURE SEXY (x

• Disco.Is.Dead

cough- hoes about a clear picture next time ?

• justinbiebere

http://www.justbie.com you rock justin bieber,, lol go here,,,

• Peace’n’Love

*burps*whatever……

I hate juesh people they SUCK !!!!! AND THEY R SOOO F****** UGLYYYY but I love the country :)

haha I’m from Israel!! :D
    that’s so cool he’s here! I’m going to his show!! so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love him!
    and I love his girlfriend! :P she should come to Israel too! that would be amazing!!

its Palestine not isreal!

STYLE ICONS for who? REPRESSED FAG who PRETEND TO BE STRAIGHT to sell more cd to little girls?

• LilianaMCDLJB

its Palestine not isreal

idiot.

shut the F up
    you dumbass , we have an amazing country and only cowards like you don’t have the guts to come here. i hope the Hamas would send a rocket to kill you and not the brave and innocent people that live in Israel under threats.

What a F*CKING HYPOCRITE

True religious person, wouldn’t beg paparazzi to take their pics when they pray to God

This kid is just famewhore who shamelessly bring God name to cover up his gayness and more support from conservatives groups

______
    i believe you’re uglier than I am :)

• bianca tomori

Hey everyone! Check Out my YouTube channel, im an aspiring actress/singer/model and I want to be on Disney someday :) Follow me on twitter?! @biancatomori_

xo

yeah i hope Hamas send a rocket on this concert Loooooool that will be hilarious :D

shut the F up
    —————————————-

you mean to kill who ?? o_O

SHUT UR BIG ASSHOLE CAUSE JUSTIN IS THE AWSOMEST PERSON YOU’LL EVER SEE,MEET ETC. SOOO DONT DARE TO SAY ONE FUCKING SWEAR AT HIM CAUSE I’LL KILL U BITCH !!!!!!

Ppl say hot, sexy, bla bla… WTF? Are you blind?

yeah

WOW! ur so late oceanup
    im from israel and he came a day ago!
    im going to his show i bet its gonna fun
    60.000 fans will come to see him! it’s gonna be epic

whats ur problem with israel?
    u think were not good enough for him?
    well fuck you for thinking that :)
    btw
    he doesnt have abs so he looks better with shirt on

i actually think he looks very cute, in that skinny awkward way. nothating

How did you come up with that number. maybe that was what the producers hoped but according to the ticket sales there are going to be about 15,000-20,000 pepole.

this should be the main picture. his ass is better to look at than his nonexistant abs. he has a cute butt.

• KBsuckers

She was talking smack about people here on AD and is always there now and was rude to us when we were theere, but when she comes here shes supper buddy buddy and nice so people think shes like, two faced or smthing
    and, Oceanup heard about this and stuff so they were going to remove her mod powers … so jennah was afraid she might do something to affect the blog and didnt want to risk it .—————
    sorry but what the heck is AD?
    and i have no clue who Jeanine is?
    when i thought it was Jennah i was like no freaking way? :/ thanks Jackie :)

• Disco.Is.Dead

sorry but what the heck is AD?
    and i have no clue who Jeanine is?
    when i thought it was Jennah i was like no freaking way? :/ thanks Jackie :)
    ~~~

AD is anything disney, its a live journal … they hate us there hahah, and we troll there sometimes
    jeanine is pickstoburn
    and nonon, jenny is no problem :)

• Voice of reason

@Jackie

Where you there when this happened?
    And, if this does all happen to be legit what happen, we should post it to OUBitches so everyone will know what truly went down.

Consequences being that AD and OU will once again have a reason to duel again..

• peacelovehearts

KBsuckers said:
    Ohhh,
    if you mean jeanine then yeah, the kicked her out :/
    oh.my.god. why?
    ROFL… not that hard to figure out.

Miley is being annoying on twitter!

• Ranii

kewl.

• KBsuckers

@Anna i didn’t know who the heck she was…just knew her username. :/

ohhh thanks again Jackie :)
    not taking my chances to troll there EVER lol

justin is cute but his friends are seriously hot!!

• Disco.Is.Dead

Where you there when this happened?

Consequences being that AD and OU will once again have a reason to duel again..
    ~~~

Yeah hahah
    I wasnt there when she said stuff about us but the rest yes

• peacelovehearts

KBsuckers said:
    @Anna i didn’t know who the heck she was…just knew her username. :/

ohhh thanks again Jackie :)
    not taking my chances to troll there EVER lol
    Oh, my bad.. rofl
    Idk, she’s just done some things..

• KBsuckers

Oh, my bad.. rofl
    Idk, she’s just done some things..
    yeah like trash talk OU users on AD -_-‘

• Ranii

woowooww what happend??

fuck him. he would fucking go to israel..

• jazzie

Hi!

• KBsuckers

jazzie said:
    Hi!
    hey :)

• peacenlove

fuck him. he would fucking go to israel..

whats that suppose to mean

• jazzie

is everyone in this post?

fuck him. he would fucking go to israel..
    ___

do you have a problem with that ?

• MORICETSZ

justin is pissed bc he doesnt get any privacy or alone time with his family on his touring/vacation.

: ( lol

Where is everyone?

• KBsuckers

Where is everyone?
    *sigh i have no clue :/

All The PPl Sayinq Hes Ugly Yur Jus Looking In The Mirror So Go Get A Life Bitches !

u haven’t checked their tumblr?
    anons are level trolling!
    i read they kicked Jennah out or something :/

You mean jeanine

• KBsuckers

WHAT O.O
    Ive been reading, but I didnt see she got kicked out ?
    oops my bad it’s Jeanine.
    :/ wth happened? Mary doesn’t know why.

• Disco.Is.Dead

u haven’t checked their tumblr?
    anons are level trolling!
    i read they kicked Jennah out or something :/

You mean jeanine
    ~~~

Ohhh,
    if you mean jeanine then yeah, the kicked her out :/

• KBsuckers

Hmm, you seem to be very confused and I’m so dreadfully sorry for that. As a follower of our blog, you all (IMO) deserve a better explanation than a simple ‘It got out of hand’. Which… to be honest I can’t really give you.

The only thing that I was told was that we couldn’t trust her. Now, I wasn’t on at the time of the ‘OU AD invasion’ and I really didn’t want any part in it. That’s besides the point, what I’m trying to acknowledge is WHY Jeanine is no longer part of the blog.

I appreciate your feedback, even if it is a little harsh.

I’ll talk to Jennah about it as well, because I’d like to know the full reason why, along with many other confused on lookers.

Again thanks,

-Mary

(this was a post answering an anon’s question)

justin could be fat and still be sexyy hes just sexyy for being justin.

• peacelovehearts

WHO THE FUCK IS MAKING AN OU TWITTER?
    Just, no…

• KBsuckers

Ohhh,
    if you mean jeanine then yeah, the kicked her out :/
    oh.my.god. why?

• Disco.Is.Dead

oops my bad it’s Jeanine.
    :/ wth happened? Mary doesn’t know why.
    ~~~

tbh i dont care about seeing him shirtless. its not like he has a six pack or anything… hes skinny.
    but his legs look HOT when hes wearing a swimsuit

Ewww why he went to Israel ?? :””(

Well suck it up …cus he did

BTW

WHATS EVERYONES PROBLEM WITH ISRAEL???

they should show justins ass thats his best body asset

Oh stop being such buttheads about Israel. It’s a great country, I’m sure most of you have never even been there or know anyone who lives there.
    How can you hate something you know nothing about?

The concert is gonna be great :)

Well suck it up …cus he did

BTW

WHATS EVERYONES PROBLEM WITH ISRAEL???
    ___
    I know right ?
    Israel is such a great countrey and i love living here :)

israel is an amazing place :)

israel is an amazing place :)

yuck Israel!! what a bad country to go :O

what if Hamas send a rocket to the concert??!

R.I.P JB :) we’ll gona miss you …

ugly