Vanessa, ‘Internet Is The Worst Invention’

vanessa-hudgens-hat-174

Vanessa Hudgens asked by People what the best invention is: ‘I know what the worst invention ever is. The internet. I think it’s ruining everyone & it just makes everybody way too accessible, it just takes away the glamor and mystery from our business’. Nessa to LA Times about her fully nude pictures:

‘It’s just silly because I’m a very present person, and that’s the thing that has been so in the past. The fact that somebody keeps bringing up the past is just selfish. I mean, it sucks. I already released a statement first time it happened. It’s just unfortunate that it keeps reminding people about the past and not..

..the present.. There’s so many amazing actresses who got taken advantage of. Someone like Natalie Wood, one of my idols, who knows what happened to her? She was on a boat that was mysteriously in the water, and now she’s dead. A lot of women get walked all over on by not standing up for themselves, and..

..that’s just not what I’m about. I’m figuring myself out now as a young adult more than I ever have. It’s like my eyes are opening and I’m awakening to controlling my future.’

• Garfield_Da_Cat

Well said!

• Ali.Boulala

No. You’re just a fucking idiot.

• Tweetfreak

Internet is the worst invention

… says the girl who likes to expose herself all over it…

IA

When for starters she’s just saying the internet is a bad invention cos she’s famous & known for being a slut! She shouldn’t firstly take those sort of photo’s, the bitch doesn’t learn & then accuses the INTERNET LMFAO! put some clothes on it V

• JustxLeex

if she doesnt likes the internet, why the heck did she made then twitter yet?
    mhm…js

The worst invention ever? Haha, without the internet, we would have been deprived of our one and only chance to see Vanessa’s money-maker in all it’s glory! Or blurred glory, but for all the world to see LOL. This must be what she means by “worst invention”.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

The Internet… the great equalizer. Full access to all you do , good and bad. It certainly has popped the bubble famous people live in.

Stars need to own their true self, all of the timeless stars have, if your own truth is ugly then that would be your own damn fault.

Actually, Disney is probably the most corrupted invention. It was created for an amazing reason, by an amazing person, but is a shell of former self.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

And maybe Vanessa should aspire to look beyond her own backyard and mirror. Internet equals education, communities beyond your own neighborhood, a way to identify crime, and in Egypt case – a way to overturn a government. But boo hoo it isn’t good for Hollywood’s elite

She’s an idiot. There’s no mystery about Natlalie Woods death. She was on a boat, anchored near the dock with a party on board. She got drunk, fell over and drowned to her death. There were even people on other boats nearby who heard some of the commotion in the water, but couldn’t make out what any of it was about in the dark. There was never any real substance to the “hollywood” rumors of foul play. It was an accident, as simple as that.

• oxoemmaoxo

The internet has had good and bad impacts on life, but these days people take advantage of it. Teenagers all over the world have been corrupted because of it. The obsession of social network sites such as: facbook, twitter oceanup etc is obscene and are ruining teens lives.

It might sound like an exageration, but trust me it’s not. Such things like pedophiles, cyber bullying and even simple things such as not doing homework.

Mobile phones is another cause. I see people in my sixth form class never paying attention and just sit there, texting away; they get agitated when their phones are taken away (it’s almost like they can’t live an hour without it).

I felt the need to rant over the internet.

• oxoemmaoxo

Internet is NO WAY equal to education; it’s something that ruins teenagers education these days.

People these days do not get the importance of education these days. They do not get how working hard in school, paying attention and doing their homework well help them in their life.

Yet, they feel it’s necessary to check their facebook or BBM.

It’s sad how in our generation teenagers think it’s “cool” to do drugs and other anti-social behaviuor, and don’t care about their future life.

People have the nerves to look down on “nerds”. We’ll see who has the better job and who we’ll be stacking shelves.

Another rant. Sorry

• RBD

that made…no sense.

The 2007 and 2009 Nude Photo Scandals ARE the past, but the 2011 Nude Photo Scandal IS the present, Nessa, no matter how old the pictures are.

• …..

Yet, they feel it’s necessary to check their facebook or BBM.

Another rant. Sorry

No need to apologize for the rant…..but complaining about the Internet on the Internet? I agree with everything that you said, but complaining about the Internet on the Internet kind of kills it.

@oxoemmaoxo NICE RANTS! I agree with everything you said.

• mileycrush

alive?

Apr 11, 2011 @ 10:16 am
    mileycrush said:

alive?

completely dead

• oxoemmaoxo

LOL I’m hardly on the internet.

• mileycrush

@oxoemmoxo i fuckin’ love ur icon. rihanna be sexy as FUCK. haha :)

yep

• mileycrush

lmfao , emma. are you the anon that said “yep?”

Apr 11, 2011 @ 10:25 am
    mileycrush said:

lmfao , emma. are you the anon that said “yep?”

• mileycrush

heheh. welp anon, are you a miley cyrus fan ? if not….idc. but um do u know when she’s going to be on OPRAH…? lmfao :)

• mileycrush

just got done taking the Science FCAT…. and weve been in the same fucking class period ever since 7 A.M. -dead- IT’S SO BORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING. hahahaa. I WISH SOME PEOPLE WERE ON, I WANNA CHAT WITH SOMEONE <3

• mileycrush

offtopic subject: miley’s sexy. mkaythxbye. lmfao.

• Kat

I get what you’re saying, but i think the internet is FANTASTIC, you have access you a lot of information, you can keep in contact with people far from you, meet friends that without it you couldn’t have..
    But when you’re talking about pedophiles, bullies, etc.. the internet does not do that, thats the people.. in that case WE are the worst invention ( not me because im a really nice person haha and i bet 60% of the world population are too )

g

• Garfield_Da_Cat

I used to like her so much, but recently, she has been saying lot of things in interviews that totally rub me the wrong way…

I LOVE the internet. And since I don’t have nude pics, I don’t need to fear it… ^^

Ehhh NO!

• Alexa

No u wanker ( vanessa ), that u use it wrong is not our problem
    Fucktard.

I agree. Internet holds both good things, and bad, and being in a celebrity position, the bad would definitely outweigh the good. I understand what she means.

I actually like her but that’s a silly thing to say about the internet! I bet it’s because her pics got leaked on the internet plus how can it be such a bad invention when she’s using it too…and btw what with her pants in this pic???..she changed her style anyways..personally I don’t like most things she’s wearing these days.

She figures herself out by her stupidity stop whining and complaining about your naked pics getting leaked. Your the one sending them to boys with throbbing penis and are scum bags dumb skank stop using technology and maybe your flat chest won’t be showed to the world.

• realistgangsta

this bitch cant be serious

• justdance

Like everything it has its positives and negatives…but she CRAZY for saying that!

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

I don’t agree. I mean, I think it’s horrible if you can’t control yourself or don’t know how to use it properly.

yeah but she had or still does have a twitter which she made because fans were asking her over and over on her formspring…it was her decission. the verified one is her real one now but she dooesn’t have any access to it yet…idk about the candy thing but the verified will be her real personal one soon.

I actually agree with her!

• milenator

Tweetfreak said:
    Internet is the worst invention

… says the girl who likes to expose herself all over it…

==

She didnt expose herself to internet
    someone else did and screwed her over
    FAIL comment

• milenator

internet is good but it has its bad sides
    I kinda agree with ness
    It is good for like research, connecting with old friends, saves trees like when u pay bills and make online purchases

but people take advantage of it like cyberbullying, trolling, spamming, scamming, messing up peoples lives
    I think that’s what she meant but mostly cause of what happened to her how someone got a hold of her private photos and leaked them out on internet for world to see :\

lol @ her randomly bringing up Natalie Wood’s death. Bitch you don’t know what the f**k you’re even talking about. Go back to your intimate relationship with your cell phone and STFU! Everytime you open your mouth something stupid comes out.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Apr 11, 2011 @ 09:43 am
    oxoemmaoxo said:

sorry… you read me too literally. I mean for those with out access to education, it can give education (Africa, 3rd world countries, countries where education and TV are controlled by the government)

I agree we can waste mind space and get lazy, and have a loss of consequences for behavior, and avoid real human interactions. With all great inventions comes an unintended dark side.

• BBV

JustxLeex said:

if she doesnt likes the internet, why the heck did she made then twitter yet?
    mhm…js

She had to. It was a part of her Candie’s contract. Notice that she hasn’t tweeted anything yet? Mhm.. js.
    And if anything is tweeted it will be management not her. That’s already been said.

• BBV

Whatever you think,she has a valid point. Yes the internet is a wonderful thing when done for good but when done for bad it can ruin lives. Hacking, phishing, scams, leaking things about celebs (whether it’s right to take nude pics of yourself it still is YOUR right, not anyone elses’ to leak them).
    Hate on twitter is a perfect example of how it can get out of hand. No one is judged for their actions on the internet cos they are faceless most of the time.

Anon, I love you. <3

Internet is the BEST invention bitch! Who told you to take nude photos of yourself?

• Wtfx

No! Vanessa your the worst invention as an actress.

• bianca tomori

Hey everyone! Check Out my YouTube channel, im an aspiring actress/singer/model and I want to be on Disney someday :) Follow me on twitter?! @biancatomori_

xo

• nownlaterz

Well that’s her opinion…it’s definety not my opinion but hey, more power to her.

• Noo_Idea

lol, it’s not. the problem is the use that we give to internet my dear.

• Adamboy

No,I think camera phones were the worst invention, Vanessa. And how the hell does she equate being murdered on boat, to her consciously and willing taking nude pictures of herself? That makes absolutely no sense. And how does she go from talkin about that, to some convoluted rant about standing up for herself? I don’t Vanessa, I’m actually a fan, I just don’t understand it.

I dont think shes right about the internet thing, but shes COMPLETELY right about her nude pics. I fucking hate wen ppl blame it on her nd say, she’s a slut, or she should’ve known it wud get leaked, and once it does, its everyones to see. Well, since when have women’s bodies been fucking public property? Oh yea, since always. Nice to know how mysoginistic the world still is

What is this shit? -.-

that made no sense. vanessa’s high on something. crazy bitch

• BeautifulChaos

*GASP!* :O

dont you dare say anything like that to the internet! i think its the BEST invention! + with the tv, cellphone, electricity,
    I think that school is the worst invention! but let me think about that ^_-

1) Vanessa is a bitch for comparing her nude photos to Natalie Wood’s death.

2) How is it “mysterious” for a boat to be in the water? I think it’d be a lot more “mysterious” for it to be a in a forest or a desert.

3) Is she implying Natalie Wood was murdered? Another idiotic thing to say.

maybe she wouldn’t feel that way if her naked body wasn’t all over the internet. slut

internet is the best Invention in the world <3

Is this the whole article or just bits stuck together? I’ll judge her comments AFTER reading the whole thing (if this isn’t it).
    And as for Natalie Wood. Well gotta admit that one was strange. :/

I kinda like Vanessa, but bitch shut up, just because you apparently can’t put the freakin’ camera down doesn’t mean the Internet is the worst invention. The “glamour” of the business died a longg a$$ time ago.

And as for Natalie Wood. Well gotta admit that one was strange. :/

If Vanessa thinks Robert Wagner killed Natalie Wood she should tell him to his face instead of spreading shit about him in the tabloids.

She has no class. She complains about people bringing up things from her past to attack yet she basically does the exact same thing to another celebrity in the interview?

She must be high on herself to compare the leaking nudie pics with Natalie Wood’s death? Geez Vanessa, learn how to think! It’s your fault your pics ended up on the internet, you dont take pics of yourself & send them via phone or email. Duhhh. they end up on the internet. duuhhhhhh get a brain!

• mileycrush

ANON, WHERE ARE YOU ? lmfaooo.

• mileycrush

ANON, WHERE ARE YOU ? lmfaooo.

Apr 11, 2011 @ 10:28 am
    mileycrush said:

april 13

• mileycrush

TAAAAAAAAAAALK TO MEE <3

• mileycrush

REAAAAAAALLLY ? :] YESS! HAHAHA SO DO U LIKE MILEY?

Apr 11, 2011 @ 10:32 am
    mileycrush said:

TAAAAAAAAAAALK TO MEE

talk about what

mileycrush said:

REAAAAAAALLLY ? :] YESS! SO DO U LIKE MILEY?

i love her!

OMG MILEY IS ON OPRAH WEDNESDAY!

i cant wait to see it

mileycrush more ppl are here around 4 pm est thats when the east coast ppl get out of school

• mileycrush

HEHEHE. anon.your fucking awesome. loooks like we already have something in coommmmmmonnn :) x3 so what’s ur name ? i’m Hana <3