Joe Jonas Walking Fashionably In LA

joejonaslawalking-92

Rocker Joe Jonas strolling the streets of Los Angeles. Photos: Fame.

• SuperFreakinAwesome

Joe looks great! The jacket is cute, but the pants… oh well.:)

• Deminatrix

So alive….

JOE!!!!!! <3

• MyGoodbyeLullaby

OU what’s wrong with his jeans? I like ‘em.

uperFreakinAwesome said:

Joe looks great! The jacket is cute, but the pants… oh well.:)
    —————

I like the pants! I mean he always is in jeans..he looks different <3 :)

• MyGoodbyeLullaby

Boys suck sometimes. I dunn like my boyfriend right now.

MyGoodbyeLullaby said:

OU what’s wrong with his jeans? I like ‘em.
    —————-

yes! I don’t know… I like too!

Boy needs to shave and lose weight.

• MyGoodbyeLullaby

how do you get the big blue lettering on here?

He looks happy…

• SuperFreakinAwesome

SuperFreakinAwesome said:

Joe looks great! The jacket is cute, but the pants… oh well.:)
    —————

I like the pants! I mean he always is in jeans..he looks different <3 :)
    —————
    There’s nothing really wrong with the jeans, it’s just that the pockets look like they’re bulging. I wonder what he’s hiding in there! hehe ;)

Boy needs to shave and lose weight.
    —————

Joe have more than year with the beard…I think he’ll don’t change it…so you have to accept his beard…for me looks good

He looks like a fat douchebag tbh. What happened?

He looks like a fat douchebag tbh. What happened?
    —————-

-.-

he looks great

• milenator

oceanUP. said:
    those jeans tho…

==

LOL
    I dont think theyre jeans

• MyGoodbyeLullaby

soo i’m watching mighty joe young with my niece and now i know what i wanna be. a bounty hunter that kills poachers. omg i’m like bawling.

MyGoodbyeLullaby said:

—————–

What? o.O

• MyGoodbyeLullaby

What? o.O
    haven’t you ever heard of the movie mighty joe young? it’s made by disney and it’s like, a remake. it has charlize theron and bill paxton in it.

anyway, that’s what i wanna be. bounty hunter babeezzzz.

• MyGoodbyeLullaby

wow this is soo dead.

• DearTaylor
  • iSarcasticING

it’s so dead….

wow this is soo dead.
    Just like Joe’s career. :p

yow Joe ! shave it off !! shave it all off !!! you won’t look hot with that facial hair ! you look yucky !!!

• desiredattention

He walks like he’s all that.

He’s beautiful<3

When I see fat comments, I wonder if I am seeing the same photo – Joe is definitely not fat. He is getting a bit more muscular again – he’s got to find the right amount of muscle as he is not really tall and can appear stocky. He’s a good looking guy, especially when he smiles. He’s just nont a pretty boy anymore.

• LoveSavetheEmpty

gorgeousgorgeousgorgeousgorgeous

s

This jacket look like a homeless. I prefer u naked

Sorry, but his jowls and thunder thighs make it pretty obvious he gained weight and not muscle. Try again.

• massjo

Look at how big Joe Jonas’ dog Winston is getting! Joe was spotted out in Los Angeles, California recently walking Winston and looking Cursos de ingles en el extranjero

did he lose weight? o.O

hey handsome

he is sweet :D

he is my baby. love him

love his clothes

Joe needs to shave his beard off.

Hot<3

Fashionably?!

Deelishus

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

“Rocker Joe Jonas” haha He’s far from a “rocker” Oceanup.

• Ashe Cyrus Jonas

This is the thing… I need your help to meet Miley Cyrus in Argentina. All you have to do is go here http://tinyurl.com/6alvbcn & write “Ayelen Scevola mary.achu(arroba)yahoo.com.ar” in the 1st box “Ayelen Scevola” in the 2do one. & “mary.achu@yahoo.com.ar in the 3rd one.

Please do it many times because with more messages I send more chances I have to win :)
    Do it with Mozilla, Google Chrome, Internet Explore, etc. Because it doens’t works sometimes with the same Internet Access.

So cute and Super style

he looks like a bum!

Wow he got fat, what happened?! Too much doritos and tacos, I bet. Smh

He looks like shit! Damn! If you’re going to call the papa at least try to look good.

Wow he got fat, what happened?! Too much doritos and tacos, I bet. Smh
    ___________
    you’re crazy. Joe is very skinny

he didnt get fat he gained a ton of muscle. can he shave though he looks cute when he shaves. those pants are hideous tho.

i lov him but this outfit is not my favorite haha. he’s a graphic-tee and jeans kinda guy. that’s his signature look

________

I thought that was Nick’s signature look?

Apr 13, 2011 @ 11:19 am

________

I thought that was Nick’s signature look?
    no, nick’s signature look is whatever the latest style for old men (40-70) is.

Love him; I do think the beard and haircut are not truly flattering, but they do make him look older and less disney. Everyone who works with him appears to really think highly of his talent. Some of the comments here and on AD are just so mean and judgemental.

Hope Demi does not bash him in her int.erview – maybe the 20/20 thing made Joe push his single release date back so it was not competing with her story

• http://oceanup.com/?65c4d7d41d14bfa6d328575caaa hettyeldr

I think this board is the proper place to ask you about the activation proccess. My link is not working properly, do you know why it is happening? http://oceanup.com/?65c4d7d41d14bfa6d328575caaa,

• iSarcasticING

• BeckyBaby

ohhh joe, i’m not feeling those cargo pants :/

• xGottaLoveOU?

I love him so much <3

I love his STYLE so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh as I love him haha :D he’s my idol <3333

:) but I hope he shaves a bit and the pants are super good.. I don’t know how people call him fat it just because of the pockets aren’t around his hips :)

• Deminatrix

Lol.

• MileyDemiJoBros

love him <3

• MileyDemiJoBros

love him <3

Oh My Jonas!
    He looks yummy!
    Joseph needs to smile a little!
    So dreamy!

• oceanUP.

those jeans tho…

• Deminatrix

OMG ITS OCEANUP.

• PeaceLoveGomez

smexi:)

He should either sahve or grow a full beard. This in-between look is not working.

UHM so, I’m getting married to Joe Jonas.

He just…doesn’t know it yet… o.o

#fatjoe

• JoeHoe15

my bb looks so handsome and happy. (:
    Love you Joseph!! <3