Justin Bieber IN ISRAEL VIDEOS

He’s so popular all over the world! 1+

i donn’t know why, but since he got to israel is being really annoying …

Breaking News:

The Prime Minister of Israel canceled a meeting with Justin in disgust after Justin refused to meet with Isreali children injured in rocket attacks.

• jbfanforeva

I love him but i wish he is Muslim

• SWAG

ya i wish

Learn how to ride and have some control. Purposely riding into someone just like he did when he leaned in and pushed the pap in the parking garage. He is a complete bitch that will get his ass beaten one day by people that do not put up with his shit. A complete douche.

If he wants to stay in the business, he has to get use to the paps. The paps are what helps keep him relevant.

hes honestly too overrated. its a shame….we should be caring about the disaster around the world instead of him.

Apr 13, 2011 @ 06:44 am

I really CAN’T STAND THAT KID. From his stupid gansta-wanna-be walk to the way he speaks to people…sorry, I just don’t get it. He wants the fame but only on his terms. Thing is, the more crap he dishes out to the paparazzi the more they will follow him.

This is the same way Britney used to react to the attention and look at her now. I will lay down a prediction. As soon as Bieber turns 18 he’s going to be uncontrollble. I see underage drinking, partying and drugs in his future if he’s not already doing that.
    ____________________________

AMEN. you are my hero for saying this. i completely agree with you.

Justin is fading

YouGoGlenCoco said:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljjoyt5wgo1qgqmfr.gif fuck! the pap barely even got hit, the pap was the one pushing Justin.. I can see when he hates them.

Yes the pap pushed someone away that tried to ride into him. Just like Justin has done before.

• crazybeautifulLife

Justin is fading

• jordsalexis

give him space, especially when he is trying to get ‘close with God.’ what he did was totally called for

• Snookiismybitch

whiney bitch, why not at least act like a good christian
    ——————————-
    Um, What is the matter with you? Just cause hes christian doesnt mean they dont whine. Fuck just cause your religious doesnt mean you dont whine or complain or swear.Im catholic and i do things im not proud of, But i go to church and ask god for forgivness. But Inleast hes taking the time to go to church unlike you hater. Smh.

• Yasmin

People, it is called PALESTINE NOT ISRAEL! Always has been, and always will be; it’s only a matter of time until they get out! FREE PALESTINE <3

whiney bitch, why not at least act like a good christian.

he is so hot!!!!

• jordsalexis

whiney bitch, why not at least act like a good christian.
    How is he a whiny bitch for asking for space while he was going into a CHURCH.

• Disco.Is.Dead

poor thing
    there is a limit to being a paparazzi, and a disrespectful moron .

• DISCLAIMER!

OK SO HE TELLS THE PAPS TO LEAVE HIM ALONE BECAUSE HES IN A HOLY PLACE…….THEN HE TWEETS THAT THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED FOR NOT FILMING HIM WHEN PRAYING?????????
    ….

• justinbiebere

Noooo really??? Its a gif used to express myself. and a disrespectful moron . http://www.justbie.com/youtube-justin-bieber-israel-april-2011/278/

• biebers lover

I wanna kill those papz! leave him alone!!!!!!!!!!
    I wish he could have a normal life.
    Love you Biebz<3

• paniuroczy

jbfanforeva said:
    I love him but i wish he is Muslim
    ———————

I’m a muslim also but I don’t understand why you would wish for him to be muslim too. just respect peoples’ beliefs and be happy for them.

fuck he’s so sexy when he’s mad

• Hgolucky

Justin is a real person, with real feelings and emotions, and that’s what his fans connect with. Instead of pretending everything is okay, he lets his fans know exactly how he is feeling (via twitter). Being in the position he is in, I guess he should just suck it up? But..I can’t imagine having to deal with what he is dealing with at his age. Paparazzi, israeli politics, all the hate, all for what is suppose to be just a vacation…it is a lot of pressure.

• UKnowULuvMe

xLOLAx said:

That’s the price you pay when you’re a celebrity! He can whine and complain all he wants, but he’s a millionaire! Poor little rich boy….
    Money doesn’t make everything bad in your life go away. I don’t understand that kind of mentality. Just because someone is famous doesn’t give you the right to disrespect them. I think anyone would be annoyed by that kind of constant attention, ESPECIALLY when you’re trying to experience something beautiful with your family. I’m not even religious but I think he has the right to pray privately if he wants to. People are just so disrespectful and heartless these days.

poor justin i feel so sorry for him … i wish the paps would just leave him alone

• Yasmine

• xLOLAx

idk about you guys but i sure wouldnt want to be followed by paps evrrywhere while trying to get close to God and be with my family.bieber just wants his space hes really great kid just he needs space.so next time any of you haters think about shittin on justin think what its like to be in his shoes . i love u justin and allways here for you:) <333

I was scared for Justin in the 2nd video. That guy looked like he was gonna kill him.

GIVE HIM HIS SPACE HE IS A 17 YEAR OLD BOY!

He’s not doing it now coz he still famous and has jobs to do, he can’t appear on stage stone out his mind when his fans are little kiddies, parents would freak out over that.

But when his career starts to fade away, we could see him spinning out of control, shaved his head bald, hit paparazzi with his gay purse, caught with his pants down with little boys, enter rehab after having epic meltdown, and finally shot his own head

Hgolucky said:

Really? Is there any tweet on his twitter that not promoting his projects or only saying loves his fans when he wants them to vote for him on whatever awards?

Oh btw, the way he announced how he’s there for Jesus, totally shows how hypocrite attention whore he is.
    True religious person, wouldn’t beg paparazzi to take their pics when they pray to God

Hgolucky said:

True religious person wouldn’t beg paparazzi to take their pics when they pray to God

• mileyisloveXO

I absolutly love him for sayin that in the first video.I love how he is so christian (:

• YouGoGlenCoco