Justin Bieber Refused To Meet Children?

justin-bieber-christian-88

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu canceled a scheduled meeting with Justin Bieber after he reportedly refused to meet with children who survived a recent rocket attack in Gaza. Justin’s rep did not deny that he wouldn’t meet the kids: ‘Despite some logistical challenges, Justin is enjoying his first trip to Israel.

Publicist ‘Justin welcomes the chance to meet kids facing difficult circumstances regardless of their background, and in fact, he has already invited children from the Sderot area to be his guests with other fans at his Tel Aviv concert Thursday.’

if he didn’t lose, make fans mad for saying “Rape happens for a reason” and that shit abou abortion this is no big deal.

• Disco.Is.Dead

If you live where I live in Canada, one day it’s warm and sunny and the snow is starting to melt then the next day it’s snowing. It’s crazy. That’s what was happening for like the last 2 weeks.
    ,~~

the weather has been crazy recently
    it was like 20 today and will be 6 tomorrow Haha

@Jennah
    Me too, a lot of faces.

@Lilly
    Here?! On OceanUP?! No!

• ohmimiley

It’s sorta sad lookin’ at it. The OceanUP Night Owls .__.

ohmimiley said:
    It’s sorta sad lookin’ at it. The OceanUP Night Owls .__.

Now we know how old OU users feel.
    #Mindfuck

RIP Oceanup
    RIP Night owls

Omg….rme.

• ohmimiley

Now we know how old OU users feel.
    #Mindfuck

I’ve felt like this before. With my older friends here. Like Timber. Gottalent. Sorta with Nini (before she converted to ADism) katiexoxo8 or something like that. D: They were epic.
    *sigh* I think we should have a reunuion. The OU Night Owls. :P

Old users….? Lol.

RIP Oceanup
    RIP Night owls
    OU will come back alive…probably…maybe…there’s a slight chance it will happen XD

• ClaireMichelle

Homework is stealing me away.

@ Lilly

You’re my Vmars lover, right?

ohmimiley said:

Now we know how old OU users feel.
    #Mindfuck

*sigh* I think we should have a reunuion. The OU Night Owls. :P
    Reunions never work out, trust me :P

OMG!
    Lilly you should totally tell the story now.

ClaireMichelle said:

@ Lilly

You’re my Vmars lover, right?
    Yess

Voice of reason said:

OMG!
    Lilly you should totally tell the story now.
    What story?

@ Lilly

That’s a LoVe video I made a while back. :) I thought I share it with you.

OMG!
    Lilly you should totally tell the story now.
    What story?
    The one from the chatzy?

• ClaireMichelle

It’s definitely not perfect. There are things I would change. But I thought you might enjoy it. :)

ClaireMichelle said:

@ Lilly

That’s a LoVe video I made a while back. :) I thought I share it with you.
    Aww, love them. I miss his wisecracks and her comebacks :)

Voice of reason said:

OMG!
    Lilly you should totally tell the story now.
    What story?
    The one from the chatzy?
    It’s kinda long and idk if I wanna write it on OU

The one from the chatzy?
    It’s kinda long and idk if I wanna write it on OU
    Yeah, I understand.
    I’m going to get off now anyways.

goodnight all. I’m leaving now (Seriously, no more creeping.)

@Mary G’night, love! <3

@Lilly Me too, girl. Me too…

I’m going to get off too. Night all! <3

• iLOLed

Justin,

If you can’t take the heat, then get out of the kitchen. It’s funny how you beliebers will defend Justin til Jesus comes back, you guys would probably still love him if he raped somebody! STOP being such a yes man and kissing his ass all the time and MAYBE he’ll learn something!

Night Voice

I should get off too, my hw feeling ignored XD

Night Claire… and anons… and creepers XD

• xxbehappyxx

why couldn’t he meet those kids? he could have at least give them tickets for his concerts.

EVERYONE IS IN HERE

lol. beliebers aren’t even bothering to defend him anymoe because they know there is no defending asshole behvior like this.

You’re a hater so your obviously gonna bash him.

this is fake .

I don’t want to be in a negative post. :/

• Lilly

He’s really not showing himself in good light recently. I would hate to be his PR, they must do a lot of damage control

• oceanUP.

Apr 12, 2011 @ 07:19 pm
    taylorsromeo said:

Why? Does he know that he’s the new barney? 95% of his fans are little kids. He’s just trying to pull a miley.

-DEAD- I never thought of that until now, and ngl… so true! I have young cousins and they are obsessed… but equally I do know older people who also like him as well so.. it works on both ends of the spectrum.

Apr 12, 2011 @ 07:21 pm
    ClaireMichelle said:

I don’t want to be in a negative post. :/

We dont even talk about the post anyway

are we here?

Because Justin cares about Justin and nobody else. Justin doesn’t have one tenth of Nick Jonas’s class and niceness.

this is fake .
    I just read this on the new york times website

We dont even talk about the post anyway

Very true.

Apr 12, 2011 @ 07:21 pm

this is fake .

No it’s not. Not every negative story about bieber has to be fake. You are just afraid of facing the truth.

….

• xxbehappyxx

this is fake .
    It probably is because i don’t think Justin would just cancel like that.

• Nicki . Ninja

fake

xxbehappyxx said:

this is fake .
    It probably is because i don’t think Justin would just cancel like that.

No this is true.

wow this is worse than the barefoot contessa saying no to the make a wish kid. wow justin. get some CLASS you ungrateful piece of crap

OK. R WE HURR? ._.

taylorsromeo said:

===

LMFAO

well barney is for toddlers
    I dont think babies know Justin or any singers Im guessing

• ClaireMichelle

Why would he refuse to meet people when it was a set up meeting? Doesn’t make sense. I’m sure there is more to this story.

• iLOLed

Wow, doesn’t surprise me.

• xxbehappyxx

have you seen his movie?

IM GONNA DIE IM GONNA DIEEE. BRITNEY & NIKKI MINAJJJ
    “June 16 Sacramento, CA”
    I NEEEED THIS.

I dont think its fake….

and to the person above pull a Miley?
    I remember Miley visited an elementary school in the UK last year when she was launching her clothing line

• Anonymous11

Does anyone know a free camera App to like edit your pics on the ipod 4th Gen? i keep lookin but cant find anythin

• ClaireMichelle

I miss taking history classes. :'(
    I should see if there are any I can take next semester.

speaking of Donald and the white house
    I still havent registered to vote LOL

• ohmimiley

It was really difficult learning about The Big Bang Theory & Evolution in class. I was very confuzzled o_O And some of these things didn’t make sense. (No offense to whoever believes it)

• Snookiismybitch

xbehappyxx said:

French is so difficult. I have like one year on french class and can’t seem to remember anything but the basic stuff.
    ———————————–
    I almost failed that last semester.. This samester im doing soo much better aha:)Im gonna agree that it is hard..

• Lilly

Wanna read something funny?

Donald Trunmp and his journey to the White House XD

• Disco.Is.Dead

It’s called “California ON…” from the youtuber KassemG.
    ~~~~
    BAHAHA
    watching it again
    SO FUNNYy

man evolved from the monkey roar

• milenator

Possibly. & Other creatures, of coarse. Man, too. ._.

Cavemen

*course

Sorry?

• Voice of reason

Basically, the kid is cocky and narcissistic. I mean, you all can try to blindeye it and love him despite, but he still is.

Although, he does make time for his fans and he does seem very thankful for his rise of fame. Given how hard it really is to break into this business, and I would know. He’s very passionate about his fans, but…
    at the same time – only when he gets something in return, which to be fair is what happens when you get accustomed to how Hollywood and celebrity works.

But, I’m not making any excuses for him at all. What he did was unacceptable, and rude.

Why do some have to think their intake of the situation is SO important? Like not trying to be mean, but it’s not that deep.

the sea is the cellulite of the planet

xxbehappyxx said:

I did three years but everyone in the class, including me, got through cheating from one another XD

._. It’s right above us. *sighhh*
    Please don’t think that’s how all of us are. xD

watch the video
    it’s fucking hilarious

• Anonymous9

I wish i could live in Canada.. I hate being in the warm weather all the time.. I love the snow, wind,rain,Hotness that you canadians get to experience haha:)

._.

• ClaireMichelle

Wanna read something funny?

Donald Trunmp and his journey to the White House XD
    I can’t even get myself to read that…
    Donald Trump and White House together terrify me.

• Lilly

I took geography & history of the world.
    A.P. World history (hard as f*ck) &
    U.S. History during high school, so when people don’t know anything about geography and history of the world, I find that really weird. Lol *shrugs*
    I LOVE history

• Voice of reason

Wanna read something funny?

Donald Trunmp and his journey to the White House XD

Very funny, but I still can’t fathom the idea in general.

Cavemen

IMO, no.

~~~

almost positive french is my first language hahah

I don’t really care about this situation. I don’t care about what Bieber did or didn’t.

Yeah yeah if you didn’t care then why did you comment? W h a t e v e r

• Sunshine n Lolipops

I guess we now know what he meant by politics in his tweet.

ClaireMichelle said:

Wanna read something funny?

Donald Trunmp and his journey to the White House XD
    I can’t even get myself to read that…
    Donald Trump and White House together terrify me.
    Me too but I know he’s not gonna go anywhere so I take it as a joke

have you seen his movie?

[not the same anon] Yeah..and that was filmed 8 months ago. People change, fame has gone to his head.

• xxbehappyxx

There probably is more to this story but the media only released the part that would make him look bad.

• ClaireMichelle

@Jennah OH MY GOD! I knoooow! They are coming kind of by me and I haaave to go!

Her Circus concert was so amazing. Must. Go. Again. Especially with Nicki. Hotness.

~~~

This has been pushed up to sounds interesting
    It obviously wasnt a big thing, because everything bieber websties that are legit arnt saying anything about it .
    and, hmm, maybe he was supposed to meet them but he was getting attacked by paparazzi
    hes tweets even said he had to stay in his hotel the rest of the week
    would you like me to spam pictures of him with unfortunate kids, beacuase there are a lot .

• taylorsromeo

ClaireMichelle said:
    @Jennah OH MY GOD! I knoooow! They are coming kind of by me and I haaave to go!

THISSS! i’m going to the ANAHEIM show:D

• ohmimiley

Guysss, I need a summary of the blog.
    We use to have one, but….

Bahahah. Uhm
    “An OceanUP blog. About & for the users. We screencap funny comments. Plan OceanUP events. & Answer your questions. Don’t take this blog too seriously. It’s here for your enjoyment. xxo”

Are you serious?

This story has been confirmed by numerous reputable outlets including the New York Times and TMZ (the first site to report Michael Jackson’s death and other major events). Justin’s reps have even confirmed the story. What more proof do you need?

k

• Voice of reason

I mean – the kid is vain.
    He may have talent, but he’s all about him and promoting himself.

• nesrine

why not?

what an ass . i live near Tel Aviv but i have family that is under rockets and people there are suffering for many years from the hamas..children are killed and it’s very sad. there are even rockets that falls next to where i live… i can here explotions…and imagin the kids that live 20 minutes away from me…they are frightened. i can’t believe he refuses to meet them …
    maybe it’s good that Bibi won’t meet him…
    oh btw, funny thing. my uncle and prime minister Bibi were enemys in school …and one time, my uncle gave him a wedgie and left him hangin up on a tree from his underwear…BEST. FAMILY. EVER !!

prick…

oh well. what can you say? he was probably still irked about the paparazzi thing.

this is why i hate justin bieber ! jonas brothers go out of their way to help and meet sick children !

true that .
    he didn’t want 2 meet them .

bieber is really getting too much of an ego. Refusing to meet with kids? Why? And him always bitching about the paps not having respect… ummm that’s to be expected in show biz, did he think he’d be exempt from it? esp. since he’s such an attention seeking prat to begin with. Either deal with it or get out of the biz, little man.

• Shiran_Israel

..”with children who survived a recent rocket attack in Gaza..”
    This is NOT true.
    Those are ISRAELI children, the rocket attacks are FROM gaza to Israel!!

Peace & love! xo.

• Alya

coward

hahahahahaaaaaa…..choria

LOL

• JustinBieberWarrior

i think they want to make him look bad… just like with joe jonas… they always make him out to be the heartbreaker when it comes to demi for example (and i like demi).
    justin went to visit kids with cancer and stuff im sure that if he cancelled he had a reason for it.

I still believe he’s the one who gave Selena that fat lip on his birthday. When I saw Selena’s face and where her injury was, I wondered who had the mean left hook. Then I remembered Bieber is left-handed. Then the whole matter just disappeared. Hmmmm.

Face it, Beliebers … he’s a douchebag. Pure and simple.

• JustinBieberWarrior

lol i cant see justin beating selena i see it the other way around tbh.

• JustinBieberWarrior

true that .
    he didn’t want 2 meet them .

how do u know?

justin has helped sick children too kay? and justin is justin. the jo bros are the jo bros. quit comparing the two. plus, there was this belieber who told me joe was an ass to her when she met him and that’s why she stopped being a fan. so the jo bros aren’t saints either.

all these stories about jb being a jerk are weird to me because when we met him he was so sweet and flirty… idk what to think about him anymore.

I was watching justins new interview he stutters all the time and seems like hes always trying to stop himself from saying something. i feel bad for him he seems like an impulsive guy and its hard being like that when you are in the public eye and everyone expects you to be perfect.

smh…….he should be ashamed …theyre still fans …….. douchebag

you’re fucking stupid. It IS one country.
    North and South don’t exactly agree with each other on a lot of things, therefore the point of them being split up. It’s still all one country though. Go to school, #legit.
    ______________-
    idiot it has split since 1948 they only belong to the same region
    2 different countries with 2 different flags
    you go to school!!
    the only country which is on the point of splitting is sudan

i dont give a fuck about this cuz hes super hot in person and he was a sweety and very smiley.

• palestine <3

who r u to be the judge ….. u dont know that millions of Palestinians died from the Israelis …
    stop being a hater , watch the news, and bitch get ur facts straight !!!!!

• Mark

He shall visit palestine small children are gettin killed there -_- that fuckin faggit

• iSarcasticING

i’m back. Just finished my research paper. The topic was cyberbullying. (lol. ikr?) I completely BS’d the whole thing. Here’s my thesis statement:

“Higher should be enforced on the internet to ensure that the younger generation is not verbally attacked.”

Jordan its dead
    I kinda crept here to see if its alive
    well now I need to get off and sleep its 12 here

Destiny Hope said:
    DD demi tweeted
    _

Lol, yay! :3

We talked when you were Lov Jah LOL

• Ashe Cyrus Jonas

This is the thing… I need your help to meet Miley Cyrus in Argentina. All you have to do is go here http://tinyurl.com/6alvbcn & write “Ayelen Scevola mary.achu(arroba)yahoo.com.ar” in the 1st box “Ayelen Scevola” in the 2do one. & “mary.achu@yahoo.com.ar in the 3rd one.

Please do it many times because with more messages I send more chances I have to win :)
    Do it with Mozilla, Google Chrome, Internet Explore, etc. Because it doens’t works sometimes with the same Internet Access.

• iSarcasticING

IS DEAD….

• Deminatrix

Destiny Hope said:
    Deminatrix said:

Destiny Hope said:
    DD demi tweeted
    _

Lol, yay! :3

We talked when you were Lov Jah LOL
    _

Lol, i think i remember you.. :P

What a F*CKING HYPOCRITE

True religious person, wouldn’t beg paparazzi to take their pics when they pray to God

This kid is just famewhore who shamelessly bring God name to cover up his gayness and more support from conservatives groups

May this faggot queer who use God’s name in vain and hired BEARD pretending to be straight burn slowly in hell

• MileyIsBestest

Hello?? Is anoyone here?

• Deminatrix

ITS DEAD.

• Jussu

Justin is only person,he isn`n angel…

I’m glad he woke up and realized that Netenyahu was planning on using him for a photo op in order to improve Israel’s horrible reputation.

WTF?

• justinbiebere

Justin Bieber obviously a lot of people here care .
    if you tell me BTR or ASW are 2011 or some shits … dont even get me started.

• Julia

You people are really stupid… Justin doesn’t ow anything tho his fans, they are his fans because they want to be. Justin is not obligated to meet fans everywhere he goes, you know? People have bad days sometimes, he’s a human being, he deserves days for himself and family… It’s not all about fans.

well i wouldnt want to see him meet the little kids with THIS SHIRT !
    but no seriously … im mad right now poor kids i dont like him anymore

That’s such a rude of him to do

He’s been called an asshole and douchebag by many people he has met (I’ve met one of these people). So I’m not surprised by this.

• DesiGirl

Bad Justin. If you can escape your crazy fans long enough to go to the beach you can escape long enough to meet those kids as well.

• Lilly

I bet he’ll probably end up meeting with the kids anyways since he’s getting all this bad press

JENNY AND CLAIRE ! …
    looooook . …. OMG -DEAD-

• ClaireMichelle

I’m sure this is true, but I’m also sure there is more to the story that isn’t being published. The media loves to pick the worst part and run with it.

• mileykicksass

Well…that’s mean

• Disco.Is.Dead

yeep, hes actually an awful human who hates kids, animals and elderly people. He only likes money and hot girls. You got it .
    RME . —–.—-

• AtlanticSpirit

Did you read the original post?

This post covers both sides. OU included statements from both a representative and a publicist of Justin. If there was “more to the story” or untold information that would make Justin look in the right both of them would have certainly released it to protect their client’s rep.

(replying to this) – Apr 12, 2011 @ 07:28 pm

lol

• Lilly

I highly doubt though that he refuse to meet with the Prime Minister because of political reasons like the article was suggesting

====

what does britney have to do with this? LOL

on a side note
    XD

~~~

I am sorry. this chick told me it was fake. I really should have thought of checking ever single website before commenting. I am sooo sorry .

lalalalalalalla

JENNY AND CLAIRE ! …
    looooook . …. OMG -DEAD-
    OHHH my goodness! This was the greatest and saddest moment of my adolescent life. Hahhaa.
    Great because I LOVED both of them. Super cute.
    Saddest because she was stealin’ my man!

RME . —–.—-

.. Yeah you pretty much said it all.

selena likes him! haters shut up!

Jackie; ASKGNDFOGINJOKIF NOSKI A MDEAAAAD
    Thaatt shouldaaa been meifiwasbornlike5yearsearlier.

The new theme is ugly

• Disco.Is.Dead

.. Yeah you pretty much said it all.

THISSS! i’m going to the ANAHEIM show:D
    Right?!? So freaking excited! And this album is way hotter than Circus was. Should be an amazing show!

dosn’t mean we have too…

I believe he refused. But i also beleive there is another side to this story.
    but wat the heck.
    i always knew he was like that lol.

& guess what? still luv his muzic

• Disco.Is.Dead

Great because I LOVED both of them. Super cute.
    Saddest because she was stealin’ my man!

SO CUTEEEEEEE

Jackie; ASKGNDFOGINJOKIF NOSKI A MDEAAAAD
    Thaatt shouldaaa been meifiwasbornlike5yearsearlier.

I knowwww, but, ME .
    NGL, I shrieked when i re-saw this ahaha

• Lilly

His PR people really do not know how to spin a story right, I don’t blame them though it’s a hard job.

New tumblr theme is ugly and too aligned to the right.

SO CUTEEEEEEE
    I want to watch some Lizzie now. Why isn’t it on Netflix?! :'(

Disney should really make a Classic Disney Channel. Get rid of that XD channel. I’d watch it all the freaking day. I’d have no life.
    Lizzie, So Weird, Even Stevens… Yep, my heaven.

Apr 12, 2011 @ 08:21 pm
    Lilly said:

I took geography & history of the world.
    A.P. World history (hard as f*ck) &
    I LOVE history
    Me too! It was one of my favorite subjects in high school. :)

ohmimiley said:
    Cavemen

IMO, no.

or Adam and Eve and their descendents

• UKnowULuvMe

It’s called “California ON…” from the youtuber KassemG.
    ~~~~
    BAHAHA
    watching it again
    SO FUNNYy
    So true. Although I’m a moron in Geography I at least knew where Canada was. Don’t ask me to locate any provinces though. :)

Voice of reason said:
    I mean – the kid is vain.
    He may have talent, but he’s all about him and promoting himself.

IA

Me too but I know he’s not gonna go anywhere so I take it as a joke
    I kind of feel the same way but American voters scare me. Plus, him attempting to run is an embarrassment to politics. But, politics are already so corrupt so whatevs I guess.

• iSarcasticING

i feel left out.

milenator said:

speaking of Donald and the white house
    I still havent registered to vote LOL
    Go! Registered! Right Now! XD

Apr 12, 2011 @ 08:24 pm

Don’t care about politics not reading.

Then you should have just scrolled past it bro. Duh.

depends where you are ;)

• ohmimiley

I can’t even. TBH, I didn’t know some of the answers to that video (California on Canada). Like how to pronounce some of those words & such. And I had no clue who the prime minister was. ._.

speaking of Donald and the white house
    I still havent registered to vote LOL

GUUURL WAT?!
    Go get your ass registered, your country needs your input!!

• DesiGirl

I’m applying for US citizenship! Wish me luck peeps. :)

or Adam and Eve and their descendents

‘Swhat I believe.

Apr 12, 2011 @ 08:26 pm
    iSarcasticING said:
    i feel left out.

k

• ClaireMichelle

I mean – the kid is vain.
    He may have talent, but he’s all about him and promoting himself.
    I honestly don’t pay that much attention to him in the media so I can’t really chime in on his personality. But he is pretty adorable. He puts on a good show, too. He is a good little dancer.

• ClaireMichelle

I’m applying for US citizenship! Wish me luck peeps. :)
    LUCK! :)

DesiGirl said:

I’m applying for US citizenship! Wish me luck peeps. :)
    ==========
    Good luck, if you need help on the test just ask me :)

I think I might register when 2012 elections come

hahah
    I’m so pro with Canada
    I can place every province and capital haha

• ohmimiley

I’m applying for US citizenship! Wish me luck peeps. :)

Goodluck!

cool story bro

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Question… is it better to say no and avoid taking sides, or taking an uninformed side and wish you didn’t? I think Justin got put in the middle of a photo opp for politics, and decided to back out.

speaking of Donald and the white house
    I still havent registered to vote LOL

Go register! It’s SO easy. Just do it. :)

Well, Trump can’t be a bad as Obama.

milenator said:

speaking of Donald and the white house
    I still havent registered to vote LOL
    Go! Registered! Right Now! XD

Pretty sure nothing is open at 11:30PM LOL

Apr 12, 2011 @ 08:27 pm
    DesiGirl said:
    I’m applying for US citizenship! Wish me luck peeps. :)

Just run across the border. It’s what everyone else is doing. If you get caught, don’t drop the soap! :D

*JOKE PEOPLE*

mean – the kid is vain.
    He may have talent, but he’s all about him and promoting himself.

No, I know he does. After all, he is an entertainer. I think he’s adorable at times, but still I can’t wrap my head around the idea of just how ignorant and vain he really is.

Happy that he loves his fanbase though.

Justin Bieber like S&M

• UKnowULuvMe

DesiGirl said:

I’m applying for US citizenship! Wish me luck peeps. :)
    Good Luck Girl!

• DesiGirl

DesiGirl said:

I’m applying for US citizenship! Wish me luck peeps. :)
    ==========
    Good luck, if you need help on the test just ask me :)
    ___

I probably need to review…AP US History was 3 years ago, lol. My dad said the test wasn’t too bad. They asked some hilarious questions in his interview though.

Apr 12, 2011 @ 08:21 pm
    Lilly said:

I took geography & history of the world.
    A.P. World history (hard as f*ck) &
    I LOVE history
    Me too! It was one of my favorite subjects in high school. :)
    everyone always says it boring but I find history so fascinating. Plus if you don’t learn it, you’re doom to repeat it

québécois is people from Quebec, and a Loy of those words are Quebec slang
    merde is poo, tuque is hat ect
    haha

I think the report button is useless. I don’t see any sex site comments or chinese. It’s just causing problems with the site. Like the icons getting spammed and this error message that keeps popping up.

• DesiGirl

Apr 12, 2011 @ 08:30 pm

Apr 12, 2011 @ 08:27 pm
    DesiGirl said:
    I’m applying for US citizenship! Wish me luck peeps. :)

*JOKE PEOPLE*
    ___

I would, but I’d have to swim across an ocean to get to my border XD.

• ohmimiley

YBH I probably couldn’t name all of the states ._. Like.. I learned this song one time
    Alabama & Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas. California, Colorado, Connecticut & More! Something.. something.. something ._____.

• milenator

I found a picture of anna oliver in a beer box costume O.O
    i tried posting but its spam filters or something

Of course they do. It’s just that there is no spinng being an asshole.

!*~~OKAY OFF TOPIC TIMEEEE~~*~

#DOUCHEWAFFLE

I’m not trying to be a hater but…

‘Oh, it’s alright. I care for all of you so LETS GO SEE ME IN CONCERT’. Really Justin? Really? Why don’t you hang out with them, or like…do something other than promote your music/albums? :P

• xxbehappyxx

JERUSALEM — The teenage pop idol Justin Bieber became embroiled in a diplomatic imbroglio on Tuesday when it emerged that plans for a meeting between the singer and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel had been called off, with the sides differing over why.

Mr. Bieber, who was discovered on YouTube and is famous for hits like “Baby,” is in Israel for an outdoor concert on Thursday night.

A spokesman for Mr. Netanyahu said that his office had been approached with the idea of a meeting, and that the prime minister had been “open to that.” The prime minister’s office then suggested including children from communities in southern Israel that have been under intense rocket fire from Gaza in recent days.

“Sadly,” the spokesman said, “that proved impossible,” suggesting that Mr. Bieber’s representatives had turned down the idea of including the children.

But a person involved in arranging the meeting on behalf of Mr. Bieber said that the discussions had been called off for logistical, not political, reasons and that it was more a case of miscommunication than anything else.

Both sides agreed that plans for a meeting had never been finalized.

A spokesman for Mr. Bieber said, “Justin welcomes the chance to meet with kids facing difficult circumstances, regardless of their background, and in fact, he had already invited children from the Sderot area,” referring to the Israeli town near the Gaza border, to attend his concert in Tel Aviv on Thursday.

Since Mr. Bieber arrived in Israel on Monday he has been mobbed by screaming teenage girls and overwhelmed by paparazzi, leading him to complain on Twitter that he had even been hounded at holy places.

“They should be ashamed of themselves,” he wrote on Tuesday. “Take pictures of me eating but not in a place of prayer, ridiculous.”

In another Twitter message, he wrote: “i want to see this country and all the places ive dreamed of and whether its the paps or being pulled into politics its been frustrating.”

Mr. Bieber’s representatives said that the last clause had nothing to do with Mr. Netanyahu. Last Thursday, a 16-year-old Israeli boy was critically wounded by an antitank missile fired by Hamas militants at a school bus in Gaza. That triggered days of intense exchanges of fire, during which 18 Palestinians, about half of them civilians, were killed.

Some international artists, like Elvis Costello and the Pixies, have refused to perform in Israel for political reasons in recent years, adding to the Israelis’ sense of isolation. The arrival of other stars, including Joan Armatrading, Rihanna, Elton John and Rod Stewart, has been celebrated as a sign of normalcy and acceptance.

The spokesman for Mr. Bieber noted, meanwhile, that “despite some logistical challenges, Justin is enjoying his first trip to Israel.”

“That’s really awesome of you. My friends were all trying to help but there’s just so many people needing treatment financing and not enough money to go around.

Demi is… a great person sometimes. I think she can be really sweet and fun to be around but also likes attention and expected to be treated differently at TK. She got mad when people wouldn’t treat her like a celebrity, but then also wanted to be treated normal at times. During a karaoke night she wouldn’t get up and sing by herself, even though everyone wanted her to. She’d only go up in a group. And then when she had visitors, people would freak out because they were famous and she got really mad. I’m personally not a fan of her and a lot of people there weren’t either, but like you said, everyone is an asshole in treatment. But I’ve met Demi prior to treatment and she was always an asshole to me so idk. I still love her music and honestly hope the best for her in her recovery but I kinda think she’s really fake.

And I don’t think I have anything on my profile (I only creep on have one to creep on here and occasionally post lol) but I can add you if I can figure out how”

k

k

what?

wrong post?

• milenator

selena likes him! haters shut up!
    ===

wtf?

Demi Lovato needs bangs or something. Her new hairstyle makes her forehead too big.

Voice of reason said:

Wanna read something funny?

Donald Trunmp and his journey to the White House XD

Very funny, but I still can’t fathom the idea in general.
    True but I get a good laugh out of it XD

• Disco.Is.Dead

New tumblr theme is ugly and too aligned to the right.
    ~~~

its pretty, but I think it should be more girly haha

• Voice of reason

Oh my god. Tumblr is another planet on it’s own. LOL

• Hgolucky
  • ohmimiley

<3 Walking this was one of the best things ever. There were these note and it said "You're beautiful" & "Smile" & stuff like that on the way to the end. I was like "Awhh" :3 But someone wrote "I <3 short shorts & My booty" On one part of it. o_O

!*~~OKAY OFF TOPIC TIMEEEE~~*~

Um….

#DOUCHEWAFFLE

sounds yummy

~~~

you do know they pay him to promote his stuff right ?

*stares at theme blankly*

Oh, Bieber. You douche.

Yeah, because “Gossip Cop” is a more accurate than the New York Times, right? Smh.

!*~~OKAY OFF TOPIC TIMEEEE~~*~
    —————

bra size

• Disco.Is.Dead

<3 Walking this was one of the best things ever. There were these note and it said “You’re beautiful” & “Smile” & stuff like that on the way to the end. I was like “Awhh” :3 But someone wrote “I <3 short shorts & My booty” On one part of it. o_O
    ~~

you walked that freakin thing ?
    I would barfff hahah
    or faint ..

Ugh. I’m glad his 15 minutes of fame are over.

• oceanUP.

Apr 12, 2011 @ 07:34 pm
    milenator said:

Anna Oliver being flawless as always.
    #MileyChrist approves & so does her bff Cheyne Thomas!

This is nothing short of political bullshixa.
    Justin visits many hospitals and puts himself out there. Netanyahu was hoping for a chance to use the kids for publicity. If Justin met with only Isreali kids his concert would be targeted by the Palestinians. If anything Justin made a statement that says he is not on any side and only wants the kids to be safe.

I knowwww, but, ME .
    NGL, I shrieked when i re-saw this ahaha

ME TOO xD Rofflll. Dude. That was like my favourite episode ever. <3 <3 Do you remember Phil of the Future?

• Lilly

IMO Bieber needs to take media relations classes

34 B

• Lilly

This is nothing short of political bullshixa.
    He thought Korea was one country

34 B

omg really? we’re titty sisters! high five!

• ohmimiley

you walked that freakin thing ?
    I would barfff hahah
    or faint ..

Yup. Both ways. n_n It’s not scary at all. See :3 Really pretty.

Bieber just needs to take a break and go home to Canada.

No ones cares. Justin is so 2010.

I own ittt… must watch soon … I have the frankie munaz one too
    and, HELLS YEAA

• Disco.Is.Dead

Bieber just needs to take a break and go home to Canada.
    ~~~

*cough ill welcome him cough*
    hahahaha

No ones cares. Justin is so 2010.

oh please

• DesiGirl

Thank you to everyone who wished me luck. You guys are sweet. :)

ohmimiley said:

Fifty nififty? I learned that in 5th grade

• ClaireMichelle

I would say no and avoid taking sides. I always avoid taking sides if I can. Unless I have a firm position either way.

its not about taking sides, he was just asked to meet with them and make them happy after what theyve been through

DesiGirl said:
    I’m applying for US citizenship! Wish me luck peeps. :)

Break a leg (not literally)

DesiGirl said:

DesiGirl said:

I’m applying for US citizenship! Wish me luck peeps. :)
    ==========
    Good luck, if you need help on the test just ask me :)
    ___

Well if you took APUSH you should do fine, you probably just need to brush up a little

• DesiGirl

___

Thank you. I can’t wait till I can vote. I was so jealous of all my classmates who got to vote in the Obama election.

*Dead*
    MARY! That is too amazing! I can’t function right now…

• peacelovehearts

Sorry tumblr people,
    Idk how to do this shit & still have a lot of hw do.

I took geography & history of the world.
    A.P. World history (hard as f*ck) &
    I LOVE history
    Me too! It was one of my favorite subjects in high school. :)
    Ooo George Santayana quote. Nice. :)

DA FUUUUUUUUUCK THE PERSON IN THIS GIF IS A GUY>??!>>!>!>???

I HAVE BEEN MINDFUCKED

ClaireMichelle said:

Me too but I know he’s not gonna go anywhere so I take it as a joke
    That’s true, people are idiots XD

@Anna

It’s beautiful.
    Thanks a bunch. (:

• peacelovehearts

Voice of reason said:
    @Anna

It’s beautiful.
    Thanks a bunch. (:
    ——————
    Errrrrmm, I wouldn’t use that word.. O_o

I like swearig in French O.O
    esti de tabernac en caulisse de merde chiant an maudit desti de merde

@Claire

Me either, I’m still cringing over in laugher as we speak.
    People on tumblr are… special.

La seule chose que je sais comment dire en français est “Je t’aime”. Theehee :3

I thought it was. *shrug*

peacelovehearts said:
    Sorry tumblr people,
    Idk how to do this shit & still have a lot of hw do.
    NOT okay! I demand you work harder and put more effort in!

*Sarcasm font*

• ohmimiley

Guys. I fail at life. I just realized how stupid I am.

• Lilly

I would say no, it’s never good to stand for something if you’re uninformed.
    But why does meeting the children have to be about politics? Why can’t he just meet the children without subscribing to their politics? And why doesn’t he think people could understand that if put to them just that way?

@Mary

I wish I had that imagination and talent. I could do some serious damage… Haha. So great. Klaine Forever. <3

La seule chose que je sais comment dire en français est “Je t’aime”. Theehee :3
    ~~~

t’est cute toi ein ma belle avec ton francais de google haha
    c’est correct, je t’aime quand meme

• UKnowULuvMe

I like swearig in French O.O
    esti de tabernac en caulisse de merde chiant an maudit desti de merde
    Ahhh I don’t understand!!!!!!!!!!

Google Translate is shit. Didn’t help me.

• ohmimiley

Jackie; Je sais vraiment comment dire “je t’aime”, si. Je n’ai même pas besoin d’un traducteur pour cela! *smiles proudly*
    Je t’aime aussi n_n

@Mary

LOL, love you.
    I don’t even know… I mean, my mind is so obscene. I’d conjure up some really imaginative stuff. :P

• Disco.Is.Dead

Ahhh I don’t understand!!!!!!!!!!
    Google Translate is shit. Didn’t help me.

~<~ this is more Quebec slang haha

milenator said:

milenator said:

speaking of Donald and the white house
    I still havent registered to vote LOL
    Go! Registered! Right Now! XD

Pretty sure nothing is open at 11:30PM LOL
    You can register online

“Decisions are made by those who show up”

dead post rip

• UKnowULuvMe

Disco.Is.Dead said:

Ahhh I don’t understand!!!!!!!!!!
    Google Translate is shit. Didn’t help me.

~<~ this is more Quebec slang haha —— I wish I knew a second language. I only know a little spanish and all I can say in french is merci and omellette du fromage.

gottaa go :/
    Bonne nuit mes cheres. <3

@Mary
    Haha, agreed. I’m not sure the world is ready for our imaginations to be expressed in that way…

• Lilly

If you guys couldn’t tell I’m a geek for politics XD

Asshole? He invited kids to his concert. So STFU. This shit is intended to make him look bad. He never refused to meet the children.

whatever haters gonna hate

He thought Korea was one country

And this is confirmed where exactly

• ohmimiley

San Francisco is Inception. Roffll I remember when Inception had’nt come out yet & the trailors were playing, I was all “Dudeee, this looks like that one movie!”

• milenator

wheres the OT on AD does it only come like once in a while????
    and why the hell do they stop at 5000 comments I think that’s dumb

Apr 12, 2011 @ 07:46 pm
    milenator said:

wheres the OT on AD does it only come like once in a while????
    and why the hell do they stop at 5000 comments I think that’s dumb

No. Theres one everyday. They stop at 5000 because they have to fill out a capcha or whatever each time they post.

No ones cares. Justin is so 2010.

ITA.

2007-2009 – Jonas
    2009-2011 – Bieber
    2011-2013 – All Star Weekend

• Disco.Is.Dead

No ones cares. Justin is so 2010.
    ~~~

obviously a lot of people here care .
    if you tell me BTR or ASW are 2011 or some shits … dont even get me started.
    hes still dominating

Bonsoir disco

gottaa go :/
    Bonne nuit mes cheres. <3
    G’night! <3

ohmimiley said:

LOL I said the exactly same thing before

@Mary

Nope, not quite. :P

Night, Jackie <3 <3

I own ittt… must watch soon … I have the frankie munaz one too
    and, HELLS YEAA

That episode too! DUDE I had the biigggessst crush on him :O And Phil of the Future! <3 I'm pretty sure I had the HUGEST crush on Ricky Ullman <3

• UKnowULuvMe

gottaa go :/
    Bonne nuit mes cheres. <3
    Goodnight. I should turn in too. It’s 11:51 and I have a quiz tomorrow.

Well I’ll be Tumblin’ then. So, peace out, loves <3

He thought Korea was one country

And this is confirmed where exactly
    In his Rolling Stones article

@Lilly

Really? Wow, I just couldn’t tell, what with all the politic comments. Hmm.. XP

Night Jackie

• ilovepeacock

FAKEFAKEFAKE&GAYGAYGAY.

• Disco.Is.Dead

All star weekend is kjdhjvmsk. No.
    I liked there first song dance forever or something when it was on disney … I thought they were just like, a dinsey band wtv…
    now their partially back.
    bleeh .

Voice of reason said:

@Lilly

Really? Wow, I just couldn’t tell, what with all the politic comments. Hmm.. XP
    Well you know, I like to keep it on the down low, not a lot of fans of politics on this site XD

Lilly said:

This is nothing short of political bullshixa.
    He thought Korea was one country

Hey how many Americans don’t have a clue about what or where other countries are? Geography and politics should not factor into his traveling and doing concerts.
    Yes he should show respect to where he is but in this case I don’t think he is disrespecting anyone. He will probably have many many kids at his concert with scars from wars.

Apr 12, 2011 @ 07:43 pm

34 B

omg really? we’re titty sisters! high five!

LMAOOOO!!!! What the f*ck…? Lol.

In his Rolling Stones article
    ~~~

Good to know you read up on a lot
    But, tbh … Im not good in geography either … *shrugs*

He thought Korea was one country

—————————–

sarah palin

ITA.

2007-2009 – Jonas
    2009-2011 – Bieber
    2011-2013 – All Star Weekend

Hell no. no1curr about all star weekend

Bieber just needs to take a break and go home to Canada.

No thank you. I don’t want him here. He can stay in Israel for all I care.

• Disco.Is.Dead

omg really? we’re titty sisters! high five!
    ~~

LMAO -DEAD-

• Voice of reason

Well, I fail at trying to forge sleeping, even though you’re not actually tired at all.

really? we’re titty sisters! high five!

*high fives u*

He thought Korea was one country

===

OMG really wooow

I know its 2 separate countries and I know why theyre separate
    geesh wonder what other kids out there think its one country

I used to have a crush on Frankie Muniz (sp?) and Ricky ullman. Now…:/

Lilly said:

This is nothing short of political bullshixa.
    He thought Korea was one country

My point was if he can’t tell the different between North Korea and South Korea why should I believe he knows anything the Israeli–Palestinian conflict?

`~~

My friend when she went to the states, she went to california, and asked people she met about canada
    2 of them didnt know where it was. -.-
    people were astonished that she could speak english.
    Im not even going to say the rest. anyways he doesnt need to know all of this stuff, hes an entertainer <3

He thought Korea was one country

—————————–

sarah palin

She can see Russia from her house!

.______.

LOLOLOL true

• ohmimiley

The only way I know where all the countries are is because I just got out of geography. o_O We took each continent & broke it into sections & then studied the countries of that section.

The OU bitches picture is blurry. The old theme was better. This one is too much to the right.

He’s a jerk. He knows he’s fading and he’s acting like a bitch cuz of it.

Just unfollowed him on twiitter.

.______.

Yeah, I was creeping for a while as well.
    I agree with the anon, the image in the sidebar makes the blog look crowded. If she removes that and substitutes a gif, it’ll look good.

2 of them didnt know where it was. -.-
    people were astonished that she could speak english.
    It’s the part where he opens his mouth on subjects that bother me.
    And just because he’s an entertainer doesn’t mean he has the right to be ignorant

Apr 12, 2011 @ 07:50 pm

really? we’re titty sisters! high five!

*high fives u*

Say it with me! 34 Bs rule! *throws bra out the window*

• ohmimiley

Yeah, I was creeping for a while as well.

._. Oh.

Lilly said:

Exactly why does he have to know about it? I am sure his team with several being from Isreal told him what he needed to know.

The main thing is that he is there to do a concert. Just by going there he has done more than most. Fear has kept many big names from the possible combat zone. He is there and he is going to make a lot of kids happy, that’s what is important to him.

• ohmimiley

I legit just stared at this for a couple of minutes..

• milenator

I known geography on my own I was a geography whiz when I was a kid, Im not anymore but I still know my geography in my head

• Lilly

FYI I’m not just picking on Justin, I have a problem with all ignorant people of the world especially those who speak before they know in public. I’m going to war against idiots, me and Matt Damon.

• ilovepeacock

He thought Korea was one country

you’re fucking stupid. It IS one country.

• ohmimiley

._. No. They’re two seperate countries. N & S Korea…

is a africa a continent or an island?

• Voice of reason

I’m reading this on NYTimes now.
    OU just takes tiny snidbits, so I though I’d just go to the source.

• Disco.Is.Dead

I can name you every country in the world in french, except for Asia and half of Africa … I just can’t seen to remember those hahah.

• milenator

Yeah, I was creeping for a while as well.

was the picture too big?

• Lilly

is a africa a continent or an island?
    It’s a continent

• ClaireMichelle

Used the basics of the new OU theme for my own tumblr theme. Hope that’s alright. I changed it some though!

Apr 12, 2011 @ 07:59 pm
    Lilly said:

is a africa a continent or an island?
    It’s a continent

Really? I always thought it was an island off the coast of Egypt.

• ohmimiley

I think besides the little tiny countries on the north-western part of Africa, I can name
    em all. (You know, like Ivory Coast.. That’s the only one I can remember xD)

• UKnowULuvMe

is a africa a continent or an island?
    Neither. It’s a planet. :)

• Lilly

you’re fucking stupid. It IS one country.
    No they aren’t, they are two seperate countries. They are recognize as two different countries, they have different government, different economy, etc.

• GEOLOGY101

north america is in the artic ocean

Je vais parler en français maintenant: 3

• iSarcasticING

This article sounds like pure bull shit.

Apr 12, 2011 @ 07:59 pm
    Lilly said:

is a africa a continent or an island?
    It’s a continent

Really? I always thought it was an island off the coast of Egypt.
    You’re being funny, right? :P

• GEOLOGY101

THERE IS THREE MAIN OCEANS IN THE WORLD, THESE ARE:

The Pacific Ocean
    The Atlantic Ocean
    The Indian Ocean
    The Artic Ocean

I hate it when people think that America is JUST the U.S. -_-

Is Australia a country or island? Or both…? O.O

SarcasticING said:

This article sounds like pure bull shit.

But its true tho.

• Disco.Is.Dead

I couldn’t name you half the countries in the world in English… I can only do it all in French :/
    and, I only know like, 5 states. I can name every province though. Never been good with geography ahaha

ilovepeacock said:
    He thought Korea was one country

you’re fucking stupid. It IS one country.

===

WHAT?!!!
    It is two different countries!
    One is communist the other is a democracy
    they’re completely divided! they have two different leaders!
    They’re arent united in any way
    Korea however is a land/peninsula

Apr 12, 2011 @ 08:03 pm

Apr 12, 2011 @ 07:59 pm
    Lilly said:

is a africa a continent or an island?
    It’s a continent

Really? I always thought it was an island off the coast of Egypt.
    You’re being funny, right? :P

:P

• peacelovehearts

Is the theme okay so far?
    Ignore the fuckery that makes up the posts.. lot to do with that left. But like the sidebar? I just picked a random gif there, didn’t know what to do.. & If i can’t do what i have in mind with the posts, you’re more than welcome to change it. I’m just bored. xD

Apr 12, 2011 @ 08:03 pm
    iSarcasticING said:
    This article sounds like pure bull shit.

Too bad it’s not.

ohmimiley said:
    I hate it when people think that America is JUST the U.S. -_-

===

Me too

ohmimiley said:

I hate it when people think that America is JUST the U.S. -_-
    —————-
    We actually had a discussion about this in my class recently and how South Americans have more right to be call Americans than White people even though that what people think of when people think of Americans

Is Australia a country or island? Or both…? O.O
    ~~~

if you think about it, everything is an island…

• UKnowULuvMe

Disco.Is.Dead said:

Where are you from? As an American, I know jack sh– about Geography.

• iSarcasticING

SarcasticING said:

This article sounds like pure bull shit.

But its true tho.

really?

• milenator

theres some really stupid people on this post tonight who know nothing about their geography

THIS

Is Australia a country or island? Or both…? O.O
    ~~~

if you think about it, everything is an island…
    That is true

• pamela12

hey maybe soemtimes people dont want to be bothered …its ok i think jb is like mad cool i swear!!!;)

• AtlanticSpirit

SMH.

• GEOLOGY101

THERE ARE 7 CONTINENTS IN THE WORLD, THESE ARE:

AFRICA
    ASIA
    AUSTRALIA
    ANTARTICA
    ASIA
    SOUTH AMERICA
    NORTH AMERICA

really?

• Snookiismybitch

Honestly, I think he couldve saved a bit of time to meet those kids.. Kinda dissapointing..

yet again he proves himself to be a classless douchebag

I hate it when people think that America is JUST the U.S. –
    ~~~

chyeaah. Don’t forget us Canadian ahah, and south americaa :)
    ever watch california on Canada on YouTube? I forgot what it was called though …

• ohmimiley

Exactlllyyy. Some people really need to retake/take geography. Because when they say that I want to bring out a fucking map ._.

Selena Gomez is a planet in the Andromeda Galaxy

• ohmimiley

chyeaah. Don’t forget us Canadian ahah, and south americaa :)

Yeaaah. & A whole bunch of other countries n_n OMG. I can’t stand to watch those videos. They give Cali a bad name .___.

• Hgolucky

This whole thing is crazy. Cannot believe how many people are hating on a a 17 year-old, who is not even in charge of his own schedule. Even if the story was true, people should be mad at his handlers, not him. There is so much conflict in that area, so many issues that have to be taken into account, it should be as simple as visiting injured children in a hospital, but sadly it’s not.

milenator said:

IKR? I’ll admit I’m not the greatest at geography but if you don’t know something don’t speak like you have authority on the subject

Apr 12, 2011 @ 08:06 pm
    Is Australia a country or island? Or both…? O.O
    ~~~

if you think about it, everything is an island…
    INCEPTION SH!T RIGHT THURR! O.O

• xxbehappyxx

French is so difficult to learn. I have like one year on french class and i can’t seem to remember anything but the basic stuff.

• Snookiismybitch

Oh no were talking about school? Dont even remind me. Gotta go sleep soon :|

Where are you from? As an American, I know jack sh– about Geography

I’m Canadian … They only teach geography in French at my school hah

• UKnowULuvMe

I hate it when people think that America is JUST the U.S. –
    ~~~

chyeaah. Don’t forget us Canadian ahah, and south americaa :)
    It’s called “California ON…” from the youtuber KassemG.

• ClaireMichelle

No one ever knows where Iowa is… :/ Even people that live here in the States.

Anyone go on livejournal? I like to view the comments on flat because I’m used to it on OceanUP refreshing and you see new comments.

• realistgangsta

ugh i cant stand justin jackass

• DesiGirl

Lol, my little sister’s teacher sent a social studies book home with my sister and told us to help her “review” for the TCAP. Turns out they’ve never even used the book until now and my sister didn’t even know what the continents are…:/

Selena Gomez is a planet in the Andromeda Galaxy

===

planet?
    I could believe she’s an alien from another galaxy

your statement makes no sense

I loved studying Europe <3

Apr 12, 2011 @ 08:10 pm
    Hgolucky said:

You’re obviously biased and can only see one side, so no1curr.

i know a lot about geography from history channel

ClaireMichelle said:
    No one ever knows where Iowa is… :/ Even people that live here in the States.
    ==

I know its like in the MidWest

ClaireMichelle said:

No one ever knows where Iowa is… :/ Even people that live here in the States.
    I know the general area does that count? XD

• UKnowULuvMe

Where are you from? As an American, I know jack sh– about Geography

I’m Canadian … They only teach geography in French at my school hah
    I haven’t had a geography class since 8th grade. I remember nothing except that Earth has 7 continents

Alright, alright.
    *cracks knuckles*

This one is a doozy. I’m going to try to analyze this whole thing from an un-biased sort of mindset..

• xxbehappyxx

• ohmimiley

All the countries used to be one.

~~~

really offending, but it was so funny haha
    they were like where’s Canada? Uhmm.. I think near Australia, or the north pole ? And they had to say French words.. LMAO.
    Oh some people,…

Voice of reason said:

Alright, alright.
    *cracks knuckles*

OMG when you said cracks knuckles I could actually feel my knuckles cracking….

FINGER LANGUAGE FTW
    Easy A+, I swear.

• Disco.Is.Dead

All the countries used to be one.

pangaea

ohmimiley said:

I loved studying Europe <3
    So do I, I wish I could live there and actually see all their history

@ Lilly and J

Haha, yeah. The general area is pretty good! Usually if I’m traveling and I say I’m from Iowa I get a blank stare paired with a nod.

I’m just living it up in the heart of the country! What, what?!

wow

• DesiGirl

We had to memorize the location of every country in the UN and label them on a world map for my IR class…that was fun.

whatever haters gonna hate

Ass. And yes his fans will come in here and STILL defend him.

Next Week’s Head Line:

“Justin Bieber Kicked Puppies?”

• xxbehappyxx

aww poor kids. :'(

• taylorsromeo

• milenator

All the countries used to be one.

pangaea

===

LMAO populated by dinosaurs

• ohmimiley

eally offending, but it was so funny haha
    Oh some people,…

._. It’s right above us. *sighhh*
    Please don’t think that’s how all of us are. xD

the pangea was created by god

• Snookiismybitch

Apr 12, 2011 @ 08:13 pm
    ohmimiley said:
    All the countries used to be one.
    —————————————–
    Pangaea?

• ClaireMichelle

All the countries used to be one.

pangaea
    I was JUST going to post this! Haha.

I took geography & history of the world.
    A.P. World history (hard as f*ck) &

• UKnowULuvMe

xxbehappyxx said:

Should have taken Spanish. Easy as pie. Whatever that means.

DesiGirl said:

that sounds cool (least to me LOL)

• DesiGirl

milenator said:

DesiGirl said:

that sounds cool (least to me LOL)
    __

It actually was fun, lol. There’s a certain amount of bragging rights that come with being able to label almost every country on the map. The teeny little islands were a pain though…they were literally little dots.

• Hgolucky

Apr 12, 2011 @ 08:10 pm
    Hgolucky said:

You’re obviously biased and can only see one side, so no1curr.

Why don’t you fill me in…?

LMAO populated by dinosaurs

Possibly. & Other creatures, of coarse. Man, too. ._.

Possibly. & Other creatures, of coarse. Man, too. ._.

*course

• AtlanticSpirit

this is fake .

Are you serious?

• peacelovehearts

Guysss, I need a summary of the blog.
    We use to have one, but…..

• Lilly

Here’s the NY Times article if you want a little more insight to this