Teen Girl ‘Too Fat’ To Sit In Idol Front Row

teengirltoofat

A teen girl was told to sit in the back row at a filming of American Idol last week because she was ‘too big, too heavy’, reports Radar Online. Ashley Kauffman, 19, of Riverside, CA, said that she and five of her girlfriends got free tickets to attend the filming, but while three of her friends got front row seats..

She was told, ‘Oh no, you’re just too big, too heavy to be in front‘ and then by a second staffer ‘this makes sense why you’re not with the skinny girls. You’re in the last row.’ Her father said: ‘She called me crying and saying ‘I can’t believe I didn’t get to sit with my friends.’ I told her to try to make the best of the rest of the evening, but I thought about it and told her to get it on the website..

They can’t do that to you.Also, her weight gain is due to MEDICAL issues and not because she’s an ‘outrageous eater. At 14, she gained weight because she had medical problems. They put her on medicine and it caused her to gain weight.. she’s not obese.

They tried her on medicine & ended up doing surgery eliminating the problem. She got teased in school. What Idol did is like bullying.. she’s been through a lot. It’s been two years since she had a soda and she’s not an outrageous eater.’

• Snookiismybitch

Some of the comments on Radar Online are saying that they didnt let her sit in the front row cause she didnt dress appropriete. Dont know if its true or not.

What;the fuck! This girl deserves so much better ! Hahah; it must of hurt her self esteem so much :l

what?!

that’s f’d up

thats so cruel!!!!!

• faded picture

that’s so stupid haha i mean honestly no one is even watching people in the audience anyways so who cares
    plus a few years back they kept showing the girl crying at sanjaya… now that’s embarrassing

poor girl, that’s horrible!

• KBsuckers

there isnt words to describe how terrible that is it doesnt matter how big you are you have the same rights as everyone else i wouldnt even have stayed i wouldve just left they dont even deserve for that girl to be one of their viewers

• majups_

stupid people, omg

#antiidol should be a trending topic on twitter instead of stupid bieber. she deserves SOOOO much better than the way they treated her.

sux to be you
    don’t eat it solves everything
    skiiinnyyyyyyy 4 lyfe <3

smh

• AtlanticSpirit

The girl is a liar, AI has already rebutted her story. She’s just looking for attention.

Manfred Westphal, who heads up communications for Fremantle (which produces “Idol”), tells TMZ, 19-year-old Ashley Kauffman and her party of 6 were some of the first audience members to arrive for the April 7, 2011 show. Westphal says, “Our audience coordinator explained they had 6 great seats on the floor; however, the seats were in 2 groups of 3.”

Westphal says Kauffman and her party agreed to be split up. And, Westphal says, contrary to Kauffman’s allegation, she was not sent alone to the back of the studio. Westphal says Kauffman and 2 others in her party were seated 4 rows behind their friends, “directly in camera shot, in some of the best seats in the house.”

Westphal says, “At ‘American Idol,’ we always strive to assure that every audience member has the best experience possible, and these allegations are simply untrue.”

sux to be you
    don’t eat it solves everything
    skiiinnyyyyyyy 4 lyfe <3

---

#stupidestcommentever

• Snookiismybitch

Apr 12, 2011 @ 04:52 pm
    sux to be you
    don’t eat it solves everything
    skiiinnyyyyyyy 4 lyfe <3
    ——————–
    You feel better hun? Trolling doesnt get you anywhere;)

• ohmimiley

there doing two concerts here
    only going to one, butt
    lkajhgdcskjnsdx SO EXCITED.
    I love them, still hahaha

Luckkyy chick :O! Dude. That’d be super amazing! Tell me all about it n_n I’m gonna look up the song rn.

• Music . Love . BOYSS

sux to be you
    don’t eat it solves everything
    skiiinnyyyyyyy 4 lyfe <3

I’m not overweight but stupid ass anons like these get on my fucking nerves, she has a fucking medical problem, it has nothing to do with food idiot, God, what kind of a fucking world do we live in?

• Smooth

#stupidestcommentever
    no hashtag, this ain’t twitter! guuurl

I’m sure none of the staffers, who are told to load the front rows with trendy, attractive audience members so it looks good on camera (after all, it’s a TV show, not a concert), care why she was overweight, just that she wouldn’t read well on camera. Get over it–it wasn’t personal, you weren’t ‘entitled’ to a front row seat any more than you’d be entitled to gain access to a club. I’m obese, but I totally defend the audience management staffers. After all, her friends could’ve given up their front-row seats to sit with her.

• Smooth

sux to be you
    don’t eat it solves everything
    skiiinnyyyyyyy 4 lyfe <3

Anorexia ftw <3

Anorexia ftw <3

---

Srsly bro?

• Snookiismybitch

I swear, Oceanup haters get dumer and dumer.

~~~

there going to the staples center too ;)
    but yeaaahh,
    its so good hahah, and they do a lot of there old songs
    BUT, they are releasing an album may 24 AIJHDGAHJKDJCD

• Snookiismybitch

Thats kinda mean, But at the same time i think its untrue..

• Matt

Too bad they can’t move fat chicks to the back of life. :(

poor girl!! that’s just wrong like she hasn’t had enough rough things like her medical condition to care about! all she wanted is to sit in the front row, let her sit in that friggin’ row to get a smile on her face! damn!

Doesn’t sound true…

• ohmimiley

Confession; I’m in love with a stripper.

• Firework

who wants to make love in this club? no one? k ._.

• Voice of reason

Jen, some of these theme are really cute.

And.. Anna, I’ll give you the pass as soon as she decides, K?

ohmimiley said:
    Anna; I have nothing against you or your editing skills. They’re epic. I just want to pick a theme first before she gives you the pass.
    Confession: I can’t work with all themes though.. A lot of them are weird & unorganized in their original codings.

Apr 12, 2011 @ 06:35 pm

im going back and forth between tumblr and oceanup and it’s all dead

Same

Voice of reason said:
    Jen, some of these theme are really cute.

And.. Anna, I’ll give you the pass as soon as she decides, K?
    —————–
    You can pick from any of these…
    I just thought that one would be cute.

I like that one ._.

ohmimiley said:

I like that one ._.
    —————–
    I can do that…? If that tickles your fancy…

Anyone have any pix of Justin Bieber singing into a microphone?

Apr 12, 2011 @ 06:37 pm
    ohmimiley said:

I like that one ._.

Ehhh it’s too bitchy.

• Disco.Is.Dead

confession: my friend is now a whore, yet no one knows yet.

Apr 12, 2011 @ 06:37 pm

Apr 12, 2011 @ 06:35 pm

im going back and forth between tumblr and oceanup and it’s all dead

Same

im creeping ad now

So.. no?

Not at all.
    Do you like the theme Anna linked?
    ..or not?

No not really ._.

ohmimiley said:
    Mary; Well can we atleast decide on a theme together. Or is that too much to ask?
    ^ Is the one above okay? O_o
    It’ll be more pretty.

• Firework

CONFESSION: usher has a hot body nom

• Disco.Is.Dead

confession: I cut in line for free ice cream day today O.O

Not at all.
    Do you like the theme Anna linked?
    ..or not?

No not really ._.

Okay. What would you like instead?

ohmimiley said:
    I’ll DM you the password.
    Brb

Whhhaaat the fuuuck. Now8 ._.
    *awkwardddd turtleeeee*

• milenator

Confession: I like cookies?

• suckit

*Does some kind of battle cry* YES!
    ….You gonna be the first to lose tbh

I c how it is

• ClaireMichelle

“smooth claire mary and jackie are my newsest favorite users. Theyre all so cute. :)
    Anon on tumblr.
    Awwz. :) Butterflies…

im going back and forth between tumblr and oceanup and it’s all dead

• YouGoGlenCoco

sux to be you
    don’t eat it solves everything
    skiiinnyyyyyyy 4 lyfe <3

-----

Oh god.. /facepalm

• Firework

confession: my icon is sexy

• SpanishLullaby

That makes me want to stop watching.
    That is so disgusting they would do this to a human being.

• omg wtf lolz

Ok honestly, if this were true, it’s a bit cruel, if they do this for a better overall image it’s wrong. Although this may also be a lil faked considering some of it was a lil too overwhelming. But overall if it’s true, I quit Idol, if it’s not, I guess people will do anything for a good story anywhere. :/

• ohmimiley

Sorry rofl, I dunno my cali places ;)
    dayummmm, thats a fucking long time, I didnt know california was that big O.O
    amazingggggg humansss <3 hahha

---

Hahah. It’s cool. The thought that counts n_n Yeah. & I’m smack in the middle of Cali. So it’d take around 15 hours to get from the verrrryy tip to Los Angelas. o_O OMG THIS SONG. ITS SIGAPIGJSPDKAFGPKDJ <3 I love them. Ughh. & Check your tumblr n_n

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Inconsiderate, cruel, Assholes. Doing it is wrong, and the total lack of human compassion to an individual’s feelings is beyond me.

• ClaireMichelle

This is sooo false. Why even make up this story? She even got amazing seats.

THATS FUCKING EVIL WHOEVER THE FUCK MADE UP THAT SO CALLED RULE SHOULD BE FUCKING SHOT RIGHT NOW! WHEN WILL BITCHES REALISE THAT WERE NOT ALL SKINNY LITTLE THINGS! IF I WAS HER I WOULD HAVE SAID FUCK YOU AND SAT DOWN! JUST BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE ARE BIGGER DOSNT MAKE THEM ANY DIFFERENT FROM OTHER PEOPLE! IAM SO FUCKING MAD RIGHT NOW, I CANT EVEN

a

Hmm… skeptical.

If I were her,
    I would like across as many seats as possible in that front row and not move
    then Id be like, what now bitches ? -.-

hello?

• ClaireMichelle

Pretty sure I have seen people of all sizes in the AI audience. It’s not like they only have supermodels in the front row.

i ned 2 no shud i fite 4 luv

@OU

It’s working now, but I still get the error spam message. I think it has something to do with the report button, but I could be wrong..

• Firework

cuz its all in my head i think about it over and over again

…..

• suckit

Huh..

migrating or not???

Are we here now?
    *looks around*

• suckit

Proud to say, i have not watch american idol after simon left

im hurrr

awn fuck,
    forgot I was wearing mascara, rubbed my eye and now its all over my face.
    coool -.-

• iSarcasticING

I think migrating killed OU. where is everybody?

• ohmimiley

I’m confuzzled. So ima be in both posts o_O

• milenator

I changed my icon without a error spam message
    but I had to resubmit once cause I still saw my old icon(the one with Miley with the letters spelled Boss on her fist)

that is absolutely HORRIBLE. i haven’t been following this season very closely but i can honestly say that i will NEVER watch american idol again. good for that girl for not taking it!! i hope this gets all over the internet so AI loses viewers. unbelievable.

• Snookiismybitch

Apr 12, 2011 @ 05:06 pm
    Smooth said:
    Oh hell naw.
    Attention Hoe alert.
    Oh jeeze I was just kidding lol
    I wish there was a way to put words in a joking tone clearly on the internet. so many problems would be avoided.

——————————-
    LOL i kidding bout the Attention Hoe and the gif aha Sorry..

• omg wtf lolz

Amen to that.

poor girl :(

I know here in the UK they do the same thing for auditions with the X factor, the pretier girls to the front and the dogs to the back ;)

• iSarcasticING

sooo….

-.-

ggsdg

it doesn’t matter what you look like. its about how you feel inside.

• xGottaLoveOU?

that is beyond messed up..

JOE OR NICK POST????????

NICK POST JOE IS FUG

• Disco.Is.Dead

Jackie; Hehehe :3 I swear I almost died. He was/is such a cutie! I coulda swore I would marry him. He was like the JB of then :P DUDE! That was my favourite episode <3 <3
    ~~~

I own his first cassette *cries*
    and I own that episode of lizzie hahah
    I miss them little blonde guys hahah

GO TO THE MILEY POST SHES WAYYY MORE RELEVANT THAN NICK AND JOE

lkjlkjlkjkljkljkj miley, joe or nick? make up your mind

• ClaireMichelle

@Jennah Oh my gosh, love that tune. I was always a huge fan of Aaron’s Party. My friends and I still jam out to that before we go out. Good pump it up song! Haha.

People all around you gotta COME AND GET IT!

Hmmm… I have this hunch telling me that this is fake.

I own his first cassette *cries*
    and I own that episode of lizzie hahah
    I miss them little blonde guys hahah
    You own that episode of Lizzie?! O_o Jelly!

LMFAO

where the fuck are we migrating!

wtf….that is soo wrong

A shallow tv show displays shallow morality. No shock there. People really need to stop watching this awful show.

This is just cruel. In what of a kind of society do we live today if people get judged after their weight

• ClaireMichelle

Does anyone listen/like Girl Talk up in hurr? I am supposed to submit a question to ask him and have no idea what to ask. Should be related to how he makes his music. Any thoughts?

Confession: no1curr

@Jen
    Don’t like.
    Are you sure you’re not fond of this one?
    http://lmcthemetwo.tumblr.com/ It’s so pretty. * mesmerized*

Anna could really fix it up to our favor to..

• idkMyBFFjill

This is why I don’t tumble. Themes and shit get more complicated than they should be.

confession: i have school tomorrow

• teenvogue

that is terrible! it is such a shame that we live in a world that so many people judge another person by the way they look. Ignorance like this disgusts me. But i bet if it were a man, of course he would have been able to sit in the front, because its usually only woman who are pressured to look and feel the way men want them to. ugh smh

DEAD POST RIP

The OU twitter needs to update.

• Firework

Anyone have any pix of Justin Bieber singing into a microphone?
    =

• ClaireMichelle

confession: my friend is now a whore, yet no one knows yet.
    In the same boat… Except everyone knows. That makes it all the more awkward.

This one is cute too.

Apr 12, 2011 @ 06:39 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:
    confession: my friend is now a whore, yet no one knows yet.

Umm…we know. o.o

im creeping ad now

I’m creeping AD, OU, ONTD!

confession: I stole the cookies from the cookie jar

#Tunacreeps

• peacelovehearts

Can someone give me the okay?
    I still have to take a shower & finish hw.
    I just need a theme.. any theme.
    I donnn’tttt careeeeee.
    Or if you don’t need me, that’s alright too.

• idkMyBFFjill

I’m creeping AD, OU, ONTD!
    =
    *high fives*

• oceanUP.

Unrelated to my post. But still hot.

im creeping ad now

===

there’s a confession LOL

Apr 12, 2011 @ 06:40 pm
    The OU twitter needs to update.

Which one?

confession: I stole the cookies from the cookie jar
    I KNEW IT!

• ohmimiley

Nevermind. Just do whatever, Mary. I picked the stuff last time.

Voice of reason said:
    This one is cute too.
    ——————–
    It’s the same one…
    Not that hard to change background/colors.

oceanUP. said:
    I laughed rofl.

===

me too LMFAO

Which one?

OceanUP info

Laaaaaaa deeeeeee daaaaaaaa..

*patiently waits*

@Anna
    Alright then, I got the okay from Jen.
    Do the first one that you originally showed me. It’ll be adorable, once it’s finished.

Umn.. I don’t have any specifics in mind, just go with what YOU would do. Thanks. (:
    And, I’ll Dm you.

• Disco.Is.Dead

In the same boat… Except everyone knows. That makes it all the more awkward.
    ~~

yeah, people just havnt noticed
    but its gotten soo oboviousssss

Voice of reason said:
    @Anna
    Alright then, I got the okay from Jen.

And, I’ll Dm you.
    —————-
    Sounds good.

Apr 12, 2011 @ 06:43 pm
    Which one?

OceanUP info

Oh.

Apr 12, 2011 @ 06:41 pm

im creeping ad now

I’m creeping AD, OU, ONTD!

Any funny post in ONTD? I’m creeping this post in Anything Disney and the OT post

• mileykicksass

So fucked up…

• Firework

never a right time to say goodbye

WTF lol

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Rood.

• idkMyBFFjill

Ok, why don’t they just put Randy Jackson in the back row while they’re at it? Or eliminate all the fat contestants first? Shit’s stupid.

• maybelove

Omg i cant even.

oceanUP said:
    email us @ oceanupped@ gmail if your icon doesn’t work we’re trying to figure out why!

You guys need miley christ’s divine radiate love from above to fix the problem

I dont hate you because you’re fat, you’re fat because i hate you.

hahahah i hate fat people

• SellyismygirlCrush

Idol Is shit anyways. That’s fucking disgusting.
    People should skipp idol put this on twitter or something.

• oceanUP

That’s fucking disgusting.

• Heathurbright

American Idol is a show based on judging & with that, do you really exspect anything less? It sucks that this poor girl had those hateful things said to her and its a shame that people sink to that level.. Medical problems or not, its just wrong to call someone overweight “fat” &treat them differently because of it.
    We all have to keep inmind that the name of the show is American Idol. I see two things things wrong with that… American and Idol.

WHY WONT MY ICON SHOW UP WTF

Confession: I like to ____ in the mirror.

Apr 12, 2011 @ 06:45 pm

da fuck

what

what

Some guy filing a report because this guy photoshopped Bieber’s face on his stock photos.

• xLOLAx

That’s so messed up….i hope they publicly apologize to her!

Apr 12, 2011 @ 06:45 pm
    mileykicksass said:
    So fucked up…

Ikr?

• suckit

Bye

• ClaireMichelle

Reposting that because I”m not sure if people just don’t like Girl Talk or if they didn’t see it.

• Voice of reason

Alright, I’m logging off the blog.
    It’d be nice if you’d do the same Jen and Ro (If you’re on atm)

Don’t want to cause any troble within the process.

Nah not really no funny ones on ontd. I’m at the ot post too. I’ll check out the Demi one since I am bored.

• milenator

confession: I can’t think of a confession

• mileykicksass

Whoo..it’s dead :|

laireMichelle said:

Whats girl talk

suckit said:
    Bye
    ===

bye

• ohmimiley

Oooo. Jackie! Speaking of Aaron Carter. (I know it’s not a big deal, but I freaked) He @replied me on twitter :O

• peacelovehearts

Confession: someone needs to hurry up with this dm.. *coughh*

wtf it died….

thanks migrating anon
    after we migrated it died

• Firework

my icon needs to show nao -.-

lmao virus gets mad everytime she’s entertaining

~~

what do you mean not a big deal ? o.o
    THATS HUGEEEE… WHAT DID HE SAYY :O
    omgg, so jellyy hahah

• milenator

since its dead thought I should share

confession: I attended my senior prom already O.O

• ClaireMichelle

Girl Talk is this DJ guy that remixes a ton of music into his own songs. YouTube if you’re interested. Pretty cool stuff if you like remixes and all that jazz.

• idkMyBFFjill

===
    This page of comments keeps killing me omg

Apr 12, 2011 @ 06:51 pm
    ClaireMichelle said:

Oh. I don’t think anyone here watches that.

is everyone on AD
    is that why its sorta dead here

Confession: Smack my ass and call me Sally.

Anna, I dmed you.

K so, not @replied but retweeted n_n
    ~~~

he knows who you are O.O
    *dies*
    hahah

ohmimiley said:

K so, not @replied but retweeted n_n
    13 year old me is DYING of jealousy!!

Lucky bitch… >:)

ClaireMichelle said:

this Girl Talk is a guy?
    sounds like a gossip thing or blogger or something than a DJ lol

• mileykicksass

Voice of reason said:
    Alright, I’m logging off the blog.
    It’d be nice if you’d do the same Jen and Ro (If you’re on atm)

Don’t want to cause any troble within the process.

I’m not on tumblr haha just went to see J’s pic ^_^ my laptop charger has been screwy and I couldn’t get on last night ._.

• Firework

omg it wont lemme have a gif icon

cambioconnect

Got something special for you guys tonight….stay tuned! :) Tell your friends.. 1 minute ago via web

oh

TELL ME WHY, aint nothing but a heartache,
    TELL ME WHY, aint nothing but a mistake
    TELL ME WHY, I never want to hear you say…
    I WANT IT, THATTT WAYY < #

Devonbfan is not arianagstan. I would know. I’m good at this type of thing. They do not type the same. They don’t even act like each other.

this Girl Talk is a guy?
    sounds like a gossip thing or blogger than a DJ too lol
    Haha, I know. His stuff is pretty awesome. I mean, it’s a love it/hate it type of thing. My class is studying DJing right now and it’s some CRAZY stuff! It takes a lot of freaking work. I had no idea.

• Disco.Is.Dead

I am too scared to change my icon now hahah

Voice of reason said:
    Anna, I dmed you.
    ——————
    What about email?

TELL ME WHY, aint nothing but a heartache,
    TELL ME WHY, aint nothing but a mistake
    TELL ME WHY, I never want to hear you say…
    I WANT IT, THATTT WAYY <#
    Backstreet’s back, ALRIGHT!

Apr 12, 2011 @ 06:53 pm

Ok…anything else? (serious question)

@Anna
    Dmed you back.

Ok…anything else? (serious question)

• milenator

I think oceanUP should have its own wikipedia page!

• Firework

I think oceanUP should have its own wikipedia page!

make one

e knows who you are O.O
    *dies*
    hahah

Ikr? :O Ifff I remember correctly he replied “Thanks” or something like that. I don’t even remember. xD I was freaaaking out. But everyone oceanup was like “no1cuur” ._.

• Firework

aw tn wants us both to have katy and sel in both our ou prom icons :”’)

ClaireMichelle said:

=====

what kind of class is this like a music class?

Firework said:
    I think oceanUP should have its own wikipedia page!

make one

===

IDK how to do that LOL

• ClaireMichelle

I CURR! Very jelly right here. When I was in elementary school I was convinced I was going to marry him. CONVINCED. My friends always made fun of me.

IDK how to do that LOL

lol i would but im too lazy

Alright, m’loves.
    I’m off for the night. See you all tomorrow.

Xo

omg noooooooooooo i closed the ot post by ac.cident

• ClaireMichelle

what kind of class is this like a music class?
    Yeah, it’s called Music and Media or something. Had no idea it was going to be about music SO much. Haha. It’s kinda interesting though. The hip hop stuff is super cool right now. I had no idea hip hop started as just DJs at first and then MCs weren’t even important. Now all anyone cares about is the rapper. Weird stuff.

Ok…anything else? (serious question)

Ok.

@Mary
    Awww, g’night! <3

byee mary <3

• ohmimiley

He was suchhh a cutie! I saw him in the Cali State fair. He TOOK OFF HIS SHIRT! xD Rofflll.

omg noooooooooooo i closed the ot post by ac.cident
    ~~

look in your recent history for the page O.O

ClaireMichelle said:
    what kind of class is this like a music class?
    ===

Im guessing your in college right cause your 20 or something
    Thats really cool I really wanna take a class like that I think Im gonna take one later on

Does anyone here watch the Good Wife? Probably not…

Voice of reason said:
    Alright, m’loves.
    I’m off for the night. See you all tomorrow.

Xo

===

Goodnight

• mileykicksass

It’s raining >.< ugh

Finally…

• ClaireMichelle

Haha, I would have passed out. He will always be the I Want Candy Aaron to me. His Lizzie McGuire episode is still one of my faves. >:)

~~~

SO JEALOUS .
    omg, aaron <3 he was defs my favourite
    do you remember when he was on lizzie maguire ? O.O
    best moment of life ahahah
    he is even better looking now :O

Does anyone here watch the Good Wife? Probably not…

mileykicksass said:
    It’s raining >.< ugh

is it always raining where u live?
    It rained here couple hours ago

Im guessing your in college right cause your 20 or something
    Yes, ma’am.
    Gender classes are always super easy in my experience. At least at the U of Iowa. I’d recommend taking those if you can!
    I didn’t know my major going into college so I took lots of random classes at the beginning. Haha.

• mileykicksass

Night Mother Mary

OMG. This is so cruel.. they just can’t do that.. poor girl, aw :/ you know, this girl has something called FEELINGS, and it’s not nice when people hurts you like that. Ugh, i can’t even..

• mileykicksass

milenator said:
    mileykicksass said:
    It’s raining >.< ugh

is it always raining where u live?
    It rained here couple hours ago

I live in NY not Forks lmaoo it was sunny and warm yesterday

• oceanUP.
  • oceanUP.

Anon stop… lets move to the Joe Jonas post. Nick wants to remain irrelevant while his brother attempts relevancy!
    MIGRATE TO JOE POST:

• ohmimiley

Claire; Same here <3 I WAAAAANT CANDYYY ;D My favourite was probably that "And that's how I beat Shaq" song :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfhhWA9GF0M I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO REMEMBERED?! :O Dudeee.

MIGRATE TO JOE POST:
    Bahaha!

• Firework

ima be burning until you returrrrn

@Jen
    Yeah, I really adored the font we had before and I think we should use this picture in the sidebar; http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljkf9zNlQB1qhst71o1_400.png

suckit said:
    Proud to say, i have not watch american idol after simon left

• Firework

I think that once you become a teenage, everything sounds or look perverted. Noting is innocent anymore.

• Snookiismybitch

Anorexia ftw <3
    ----------------------------
    Oh hell naw.
    Attention Hoe alert.

THE OLD OU BITCH THEME WAS BETTER

awn fuck,
    forgot I was wearing mascara, rubbed my eye and now its all over my face.
    coool -.-

Bahahah. I mean. Awwh. I’m sorry xD
    Happens to me all the time though. :
    P

• Liz.

I call shenanigans.

• Smooth

k its dead imma go.

these are my confessions

Hormones, m’dear.
    All that occupies your thoughts is sex-related.

Not a fun time at all. Good luck. (;

Mary; I didn’t like the old theme, though :\

Does anyone have the video to this photoshoot?

• suckit

Proud to say, i have not watch american idol after simon left

I have such small hands 0.o

• suckit

Bye david<3

hello?

@Peace
    Do you think you could help us edit our blog?
    Just for tonight, we’re in dire need of your editing skills.

• Smooth

CHALLENGE FOR OCEANUP:
    NO SEXUAL THINGS FOR A WHOLE WEEK. WINNER GETS A COOKEH.
    DO YOU EXCEPT?

Voice of reason said:
    @Peace
    Do you think you could help us edit our blog?
    Just for tonight, we’re in dire need of your editing skills.
    —————
    ROFLL, yes! i will!
    Do you guys like this theme?
    If i edit it to make it more pimpin?
    I really liked it but i already have one soo..

• suckit

CHALLENGE FOR OCEANUP:
    NO SEXUAL THINGS FOR A WHOLE WEEK. WINNER GETS A COOKEH.
    DO YOU EXCEPT?

*Does some kind of battle cry* YES!

• Takes1toKno1

omg- so i guess.. if you’re fat.. don’t go to a live taping?

wowzersz

• ClaireMichelle

Why do I looove to procrastinate?!

CHALLENGE FOR OCEANUP:
    NO SEXUAL THINGS FOR A WHOLE WEEK. WINNER GETS A COOKEH.
    DO YOU EXCEPT?

NO I WAS GUNNA TELL YALL ABOUT WHAT ME AND JUSTIN WERE GONNA DO ON FRIDAY

• ohmimiley

Ooo. Confession time. I don’t have much to confess though o_O So I’ll do a random fact thing. Uhm. I have hazel eyes n_n

Smooth said:
    CHALLENGE FOR OCEANUP:
    NO SEXUAL THINGS FOR A WHOLE WEEK. WINNER GETS A COOKEH.
    DO YOU EXCEPT?

WHAT LMAO

@Peace
    Do you think you could help us edit our blog?
    Just for tonight, we’re in dire need of your editing skills.

U srs, chick? Duuude ._.

@Peace
    Do you think you could help us edit our blog?
    Just for tonight, we’re in dire need of your editing skills.
    —————
    ROFLL, yes! i will!
    Do you guys like this theme?
    If i edit it to make it more pimpin?
    I really liked it but i already have one soo..

Gorgeous and I love the font.
    If you can – use the background that we have right now.

But, if it becomes a problem you can do what’d you like. (:
    Thanks a bunch bb.

• Firework

CONFESSION: i wanna fuck all of you kbye

@Peace
    Do you think you could help us edit our blog?
    Just for tonight, we’re in dire need of your editing skills.

U srs, chick? Duuude ._.

Kinda.. *hides*

hello?

hi

ohmimiley said:
    @Peace
    Do you think you could help us edit our blog?
    Just for tonight, we’re in dire need of your editing skills.

U srs, chick? Duuude ._.
    Uhmmm, would this be an awkward time to ask for the password? Or i can scurry off & do my hw.. O_o

Anon on tumblr.

• Takes1toKno1

Apr 12, 2011 @ 06:11 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

If I were her,
    I would like across as many seats as possible in that front row and not move
    then Id be like, what now bitches ? -.-

LOL, yesss.

• ohmimiley

there going to the staples center too ;)
    but yeaaahh,
    its so good hahah, and they do a lot of there old songs
    BUT, they are releasing an album may 24 AIJHDGAHJKDJCD

That’s in Southern, Cali, love :\ 7 hour drive on a good day. Don’t think my mom wants that rofflll. Adfogiahdf NO WAY. Dude. I’m gonna fall in love with them all over again! :O And their old songs are just sex xD Totally going to buy it.

faded picture said:

===

ugh that girl.. They shouldve moved her crying self to the back during that time

• Smooth

Srsly bro?
    of course I’m joking.

• Snookiismybitch

Cant wait till summer.. Katy Perry and Rihanna here i come:)

That is so terrible…. If someone asked me to move to the back… I would rip shit.

~~~

Sorry rofl, I dunno my cali places ;)
    dayummmm, thats a fucking long time, I didnt know california was that big O.O
    amazingggggg humansss <3 hahha

ANNA THAT THEME LOOS GOOD

• Smooth

*Does some kind of battle cry* YES!
    ….You gonna be the first to lose tbh

• Voice of reason

I’ll DM you the password.
    Brb

• Smooth

Oh hell naw.
    Attention Hoe alert.
    Oh jeeze I was just kidding lol

• milenator

we’re playing confessions now liven up this post????

ANNA THAT THEME LOOS GOOD
    COOL BEANS!
    I’m glad i got the anons approval.

Not at all.
    Do you like the theme Anna linked?
    ..or not?

• ohmimiley

I’ll DM you the password.
    Brb

Whhhaaat the fuuuck. Now8 ._.

~~~

Awnnn, thank you so much to whoever said that <3

That’ soo messed up!

• Giselle

That’s so rude. Stupid people.

• SJG97

That is wrong on soo many levels.