FAN MEETING MEGA POST 83

celebrity-84-18

bella is gonna be a huge star

Bella Thorne looks scary dead in that picture

Cool pictures

• Sunshine n Lolipops

all by myself self…. Forever alone in the post :( anyone see the sleeping pic of Nick Jonas? Some creepin flight attendant took his picture while he was taking a full on nap. Gosh I would hate to fall asleep anywhere public if I was them

• Nadz___

I am on :)
    I love Mileyyyy :D
    And yh imagine if you woke up to someone takin ur picture creeps! (Although i might have done it :D )

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

i see you there anna…

kendell looks freakin adorable in that picture.. oh my gosh

bella thorne is going to be a huge slut i can just telll

• StarStruck33

How Awesome would it be to Meet My Favorite Celebrity??
    (Miley, Lea Michele, Cory Motheith, Taylor Lautner)
    AHH i would DIE!!

• StarStruck33

Apr 14, 2011 @ 10:20 am
    bella thorne is going to be a huge slut i can just telll
    ___________________________

Just because she gets along with guys more than girls that doesnt make her a slut! I like her

• Sunshine n Lolipops

eh I looked again, that isn’t her makeup artist… I need glasses 8*)

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Apr 14, 2011 @ 10:36 am
    StarStruck33 said:

Apr 14, 2011 @ 10:20 am
    bella thorne is going to be a huge slut i can just telll
    ___________________________

IA, just cause she is a cuddlier doesn’t mean she is a slut. I think she is just a touchy feely person. Nothing wrong with that.

• StarLight24

I’m so bored. I have a sinus infection & feel horrible so no school for me today. Ugh =/ is anyone even here? I don’t think I’ve ever been this bored in my life.

Apr 14, 2011 @ 10:59 am
    StarLight24 said:

Sorry no one is here. People are in school.

• StarLight24

Sorry no one is here. People are in school.
    I thought so but it was worth a try.

I love miley longs hair and gorgeous blue eyes that combination looks soooo hot! man she is one gorgeous lady!

feel better soon ;-)))

• Entertainmentlove

StarLight24 said:

dude i’m sick too i got like a massive cold
    i cant freaking breath almost choked in my sleep. but i hope you get better soon

Ugh. Her ratty extensions.

• milenator

whose the lady next to Miley at AMA’s in main pic
    and the fuck is with that hair O.O

• StarLight24

Entertainmentlove said:
    dude i’m sick too i got like a massive cold
    Aw that sounds terrible =\
    I hope you feel better soon as well!

sweet

• realistgangsta

miley cute

why did oceanup put the photo of miley and justin in this fan meeting post? it just doesn’t make sense..

• 4ever

I like Miley’s real hair…she shouldn’t do the extention…her own hair is gorgeous!!!

• Anonymous123

Miley is awesome

• badar jack

justin gasto? wonder if he still friend w/ Miley since he seemed so misarable when they broke up…

• http://www.oceanup.com/?b1c6f27ed70e20ab618e3a8898e hettyeldr

I think this board is the proper place to ask you about the activation proccess. My link is not working properly, do you know why it is happening? http://www.oceanup.com/?b1c6f27ed70e20ab618e3a8898e,

• http://www.oceanup.com/?ccdd99b0cbfc37fbf4a78ddb548 hettyeldr

I think this board is the proper place to ask you about the activation proccess. My link is not working properly, do you know why it is happening? http://www.oceanup.com/?ccdd99b0cbfc37fbf4a78ddb548,

miley is so gorgeous!!!!

• abercrombie fitch models

wuuyuyy uuu ouowsnfsjf sjfljfaabercrombie fitch models is a fds brand in the United States of America. It is one of the most successful abercrombie fitch shirtclothing brands and it has franchises all over the world. Though they have the latest styles abercrombie fitch shop and fashion, many are not able to afford them because of their high price.

JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG HE’S SO GORGEOUS!<3 he’s the love of my life!<3

• KBsuckers

cool.

one of the photo’s sarah m is in, is it justin gaston she is posing with or am i just being an idiot?

yepp, that’s him.

who is the woman miley is posing with in the first picture?

nick’s tshirt with horse creeps me out!

well my favourite pic is the fan w/ demi….i’d say coolest pic of the bunch.

• Peace’n’Love

HELLO

• Sunshine n Lolipops

I love Miley’s hair in the pick with Justin and the NSN director. Long hair may be sexier but that cut on her really shows her beauty. And the person in the photo is her make up artist, she is with Miley 24/7. I like the pictures with the shake it up crew also, the whole cast has trusts each other and are great group of friends.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Apr 14, 2011 @ 09:18 am
    Peace’n’Love said:

HELLO

Hi! This place is pretty dead..