Miley Cyrus FEELS THE LOVE, Still Sick

milgjj

+ new rehearsal picture! Miley told Associated Press: ‘I think it’s good, especially when you go on the road. You have to make sure everyone is happy before you start traveling, you’re away. My family is good. They are stoked for tour. As long as I’m happy they are happy. I speak zero Spanish.

I actually failed Spanish so I will have someone with me making sure I can get through my way. & I think right now America has gotten to a place where I don’t know if they want me to tour or not. Right now I just want to go to the places..

..where I am getting the most love and Australia and South America have done that for me. Kind of going to the places where I get the most love. Don’t want to go anywhere where I don’t feel completely comfortable with it.’

• Anonymous123

Right now I just want to go to the places where I am getting the most love and Australia and South America have done that for me. Kind of going to the places where I get the most love. Don’t want to go anywhere where I don’t feel completely comfortable with it.’

OH, so we dont matter to you miley? Well, be that way. You just offended many of your fans!!!!!!
    ——————————————–
    shut up,,,,you’re not her real fan…i can tell by the way you’re speaking……n i’m really sick of people who said they used to be fan but not anymore coz she change…blah..blah,i’m sure you’re not even loyal to your own friend as i’m sure when your closest friend made mistake…you will run like chicken shit to safe your own butt…..eewwwww

• mileyholic

stan said:

Miley right. People in other countries judge her on her music, not her dress or personal choice she makes growing up. They see she isn’t doing anything illegal and thats good enough for them. People in the US not only complain, they even make stuff up about her. And what worse, people in other countries brought her album because they liked it. People in the US like it also, thats why they pirated downloaded over a million copies of it. People need to remeber. You listen to music with your ears, not with your eyes.
    ——————————————-
    i agree!!! that is damn right………poor american…they are steered by the mags n medias

• sciverBerly

I’m Asian ,,,, n I love you sooooooooooooooooo much Miley Cyrus

• badar jack

love you to death Miss Cyrus!!!!!!

• mileyNme

we love you smiley Miley

• Stan

Being Anonymous is like not voting. You complain but your afraid to let the world know who you are. That way you can change your mind and no one will know you complained in the first place. Anon’s complain but they don’t want people to know who they are, that way they can change sides when it suits them.

• stan

wow

• MyGoodbyeLullaby

hey teenspirit, if you don’t like miley, then why are you on her post? exactly. her haters are more obsessed with her than her actual fans. SAD.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

MyGoodbyeLullaby said:

But that’s the thing,I don’t hate her.I hate her music and I don’t like her personality but I can’t say I hate her as a person as I have never met her directly :)

Not feelin the love in America? That’s where you made all your money, Miley. Off liitle girls who wanted to be just like you.

USA loves u miley!!!!!:)

• peacelovecyrus

MILEY! We want you to tour the US!!!!!!!!! PLEASE! Please come back to Cleveland OH! I’m pretty sure the Quicken Loans Arena sold out in 2009, so obviously we want to see you. WE LOVE YOU. I love you! Fan for life! :)

• realistgangsta

love her haters suck

MissSarah said:

I do love her lately but she gotta take care about what shes saying. I think some fans feel offended.

I don’t think so, because she didn’t say that ALL the americans are being stupid about her but that most of them are.

feel better beautiful. <3

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

@SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Miley likes your fav band

:L I doubt she can’t name any other song other then “Smells like Teen Spirt” The mainstream sucess and kurt hated the song.Not hating or anything but i think she only said that to be considerd “cool”… She is just the typical Nirvana poser.And Kurt would have hated her XD

Miley doesn’t like Party In The USA too and I love it but tha doesn’t make me a poser. And you know really know if she only knows nevermind or all the albums, so just STFU and stop talking about what you DON’T know. You don’t even know if Kurt would have hated her, he’s the only one who can say that and unfornutely he’s not able to do it, so JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

You know nothing about Kurt,Krist or Dave if you think they wouldn’t have hated her to be honest.She’s too much of a sell out,the merchandise,the bad music and tv show and over produced music videos and tours.Not to mention her try hard and wannabe rock star attitude.I can quite confidently say he would have hated her and all the other mainstream shit that has infested our radio stations and music industry.You are obviously only about 14-15 so I feel foolish even having this argument with you..

And I can tell she’s a poser fan as she constantly only mentions the bands most famous two songs and album.. And if you were an actual Nirvana fan you would know that Nevermind is not their best work…

She always complains about being sick thats all she tweets just like last time when she was on twitter they are people that are alot worse than her so people shouldnt pray for her cause she her tummy is hurting or she has a cold.

• Lamon

HAHA, bitch.

awh, i feeeel bad …. she has so many haters here in america. its like you dont even know if she either has more fans or haters at times.
    sad. very sad. almost ALL her fans turned their backs on her. it’s very sad.very.very.very sad.
    staystrongmiley. smilerslovemiley.
    southamericaisthebest. <3

This makes me sad. we do love you. <3

This makes me sad. we do love you. <3

I hope she decides to come to America : ) She didn’t say she WASN’T coming to the US, she just said right now she just wants to go the places she’s feeling the most love..So maybe LATER she’ll come to the US : ) That’s be AWESOME lol

dont get me wrong i luv miley but teenspirt is right,.well at lest i think miley just said that to be considred cool and breakaway from her teenybopper image.

miley the we love you come do a tour in america

Canada loves you Miley!! Come to Canada next! :) Every province or at least put Nova Scotia or the tour! ;)

*Love & Support Miley Always!* :)

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

…..

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

0:43 how is that dancing? O_o haha :L

I love her she rocks

@SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Miley likes your fav band

• muahaha

i hope she rethinks it because really want to see her this summer :(

she has a twitter?