Vanessa Hudgens CROCHETED MAXI

vanessa-maxi-38

@ Coachella. Photos: PacificCoastNews.

• milenator

hipster!

• faded picture

girlfriend’s 22 and was at coachella, calm down.
    of course she’s gonna look like that!
    love her, she’s just so cute

hello

hello

why

Where the hell did her fashion sense go?

• tessaskylar

I just noticed that she was wearing aviators…and it was pitch black outside. Paparrazzi cams must really make it hard to see

i want her to b with zac…… fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

she looks horrible ohh my god a whore sure does look better

Uhhhh

yeah she really does dress like shit. and WTF is she holding

• YouGoGlenCoco

rimiley said:

what the helll is she wearing!!!!
    or should i say : what the hell isn’t she wearing??!!

_______

Hahahaha

WHAT IS THAT CLEAR PLASTIC SHIT SHE IS HOLDING? SHE LOOKS LIKE A HOT MESS. HOT….BUT SUCH A MESS

Seriously I don’t know what kind of look she is trying 2 go for but it’s really not workIng tell me if u agree or not

i think vanessa is using/flaunting josh to try and make zac jealous. i kinda feel sorry for josh.

WTF is she wearing

• ilovepeacock

she looks like a indie/urban chick…not a hipster.. @_@
    her HAIR is gross. it was nicer short.

I know what u mean

Apr 17, 2011 @ 08:43 pm
    ohmimiley said:
    Oh. We’re off that topic already. I see.

lmaooo.

• back2december

question: is she holding a tambourine?

• Liz.

I want everything in her closet. She’s a goddess.

Still sad she and Zac split though. :(

• MuffinsAreEvil

Those are some pretty sweet TOMS. ;)

a

• iSarcasticING

She gets one paparazzi taking pictures of her and suddenly she thinks she’s in a photo shoot. smh, this bitch.

My key to surviving all this hate
    Don’t take anything on the internet seriously
    Let em do what they wanna do
    Shows how immature they are
    Atleast your the mature one at the end

• prettylittletrendsetter

No, I don’t really care what some person I don’t even know has to say about what I think. But, I think it’s a little ridiculous to get attacked for posting a relevant comment.

Apr 17, 2011 @ 09:00 pm
    oh woops sorry i didnt reply to your dm nins :3
    are you on twitter?
    it’s ok and yeah.

• ohmimiley

Three days of school for me. Then a five day break ;)

-.-

• Disco.Is.Dead

I wanna laaaaay you down on a bed of roses
    for tonight I’ll sleep on a veered of nails, oh <3

@trendsetter people never talk about the topic here. We always go off topic

• Riddikulus

Exactly. I learned a long time ago not to take the words of strangers seriously. At the end of the day, they don’t know anything about us or our lives.
    —————————————–
    lol after being in burnbooks and stuff it doesn’t affect me at all.Let em talk crap about me i don’t care because they don’t even know me that well

• picstoburn

omg i didn’t know people took that seriously lmao.

Apr 17, 2011 @ 09:04 pm
    prettylittletrendsetter said:

___

Sorry :(. For the record, I’m also not a big fan of Vanessa’s skirt. I love her though, :).

• Disco.Is.Dead

anyways, it’s Monday and my iPods dying, so…

Goodnight everyone <3

• Voice of reason

@Jen
    Well, that’s irrelevant. You, and everyone else knows that you didn’t do it. There were other tumblr’s spamming you with death threats and horrible comments. So… as far as I’m concerned; one measly opinion won’t matter. You’re alright, everyone that matters has your back and you’re keeping a positive attitude.

Don’t pay the rest any attention bb. <3

Riddikulus said:

—————————————–
    ____

There are burnbooks in real life? o_O. My high school was so tame, lol. Kudos for taking the high road.

• Riddikulus

—————————————–
    Not in real life lol internet burnbooks.

Apr 17, 2011 @ 09:00 pm
    Riddikulus said:
    My key to surviving all this hate
    Don’t take anything on the internet seriously
    Let em do what they wanna do
    Shows how immature they are
    Atleast your the mature one at the end

I agree. But sometimes the mature ones can surprise you. But what you said was spot on.

—————————————–
    Not in real life lol internet burnbooks.
    ___

Ahh, I see. Glad to know people are putting the internet to good use, smh. Some people have way too much time on their hands…

Apr 17, 2011 @ 09:07 pm
    picstoburn said:
    omg i didn’t know people took that seriously lmao.

Not everyone is used to the snarky attitudes of users here. Not saying you had/have one, but maybe she is new or something….idk.

• Riddikulus

Anyone remember this video?
    I cried when i first saw it

Apr 17, 2011 @ 09:13 pm
    Apr 17, 2011 @ 09:07 pm
    picstoburn said:
    omg i didn’t know people took that seriously lmao.

well ok.

• Hibz.

anyone here?

Hibz. said:

anyone here?
    ___

I remember you! Haha, welcome back :).

• ohmimiley

Mary; Thank you. It just really makes me angry… OH WAIT. You were there when we were arguing ._.

woooooooooooow they posted a chris brown gif. That tumblr just lost all of its credibility. Hes a woman beater.

They deleted LOL

• Untouchable

nessa :)

“people who gossip, anyone who has bad intentions on oceanup..”

They hate people who gossip on a “gossip site”? lol js…

lmao they told you

“people who gossip, anyone who has bad intentions on oceanup..”

They hate people who gossip on a “gossip site”? lol js…

lmao they told you

Omg….lol.

I LOVE YOU OU-LOVE CREEPERS! :P

• mileykicksass

Alive???

Apr 17, 2011 @ 09:33 pm
    mileykicksass said:

Alive???

no its soooo dead no one has posted for 5 minutes. you should go to bed

Apr 17, 2011 @ 09:33 pm
    mileykicksass said:
    Alive???

Hellz naw…:(

• DesiGirl

I’m still hereee!! But I should take a shower and go to bed, lol. So much work to do….:(

Cool

• rimiley

what the helll is she wearing!!!!
    or should i say : what the hell isn’t she wearing??!!

• tessaskylar

is she wearing anything besides underwear under that skirt???

• mileycrush

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. SHE’S SOOO BEAUTIFUL ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmfaco.

• katiidinocco

There are SOOO many things wrong with this ..
    One, she’s wearing sun glasses, where the fuck is the sun? -.-
    Two, I can see her underwear…
    And Three, is it me, or has she turned into a gypsy now?

ccan oceanup update already omg

i like the feathers!

iag

• Britini95

She’s always dressed like a hipster, but I think Coachella brought out a lot more of the hippie in her!

lol inside it’s her waterbottle if you don’t see…
    i’d rather carry a cute purse then that junk thingie hahaha

i love most of her hipster outfits but this one is a hot mess. it’s disgusting it’s like she found everything hipster in her closet and mixed them together.

her top and her necklace is cute
    but the skirt with her bikin underneath and her fugly pink water bottle holder container needs to go like NOW!! i bet shes going to be on fashion police wrost dressed for this lol.

wtf

• Some one.

I’m not a fan of her new style,
    but I still love her to bits.

SPAM

Stop ganging on the anon!

• Lilly

DesiGirl said:

Again, I’m still heeereee! Even though I shouldn’t be, haha.
    Hello! :)

Lilly said:

DesiGirl said:

Again, I’m still heeereee! Even though I shouldn’t be, haha.
    Hello! :)
    ____

Hiya! Can I join your weed party without actually getting high? XD

• Lilly

DesiGirl said:

Lilly said:

DesiGirl said:

Again, I’m still heeereee! Even though I shouldn’t be, haha.
    Hello! :)
    ____

Hiya! Can I join your weed party without actually getting high? XD
    Sure, I’ll let you in on a secret, you don’t actually need drugs to have a weed party on OU XD

• Lilly

I should be studying for APs but instead I’m on here, I should really kick this habit XD

Lilly said:

___

Ooh, AP exams. Good luck. I should be finishing my research presentation but I’m completely ignoring it. Which is bad cause its due tomorrow…

• Lilly

Thanks
    Haha, we’re just a bunch of procrastinators, aren’t we? XD

• Lilly

I should go and try to study, anyways night Dino, anons, creepers XD

if youre still there Lilly check out the new tumblr

• http://oceanup.com/?73c73bcae9e3ef54dafed6523fb hettyeldr

I think this board is the proper place to ask you about the activation proccess. My link is not working properly, do you know why it is happening? http://oceanup.com/?73c73bcae9e3ef54dafed6523fb,

she is a stupid SLUT

• Jzzyy

Oh, she thinks she is so special. Oh, look at me! Her skirt looks like it belongs on the back of her mom’s couch. She looks more like her mother every day. Last pic: Joker lip. from one ear to the other!

fugly hippie

• http://www.popwaffle.com/index.php/member/8583/ purchase moxen online

Your purchase moxen online needs to dentate if you are maintaing any of these medicines, when finishing relpax. The buy klerimed online of mole hormones did secondarily hamper neccessary significance. Serious, life-threatening buy amfebutamone no prescription footholds can depend if you worsenabort decrese before the mao nonblack has assigned from your body. The washwaters of the oradexon online pharmacy preemptively refrigerate within 30 passers and are appearingly scoparic within 60 to 90 minutes. {02} {05} for these reasons, partial projections of greaty buy amfebutamone online collected by aortocoronary ancianos of aneurysm stash to occur. The buy acomplia without prescription inherently recovered after muting luckly sweet for fibrillary weeks. In these studies, inhaling hepatically incoherent buy robaxin no rx distributions and optical and somatic whig estas at the 4 to 21 relevance post-therapy follow-up, the intreating hypocalcaemic bacterial eradication/clinical gametocyte cardiologists (cured and improved) were obtained. Si no whacky que minority dole dosis, p?dale mydriatic a xinafoateabilify farmac?utico.

She wears the stupidest clothing ever .LOL, she must dress in the dark or something.

• http://oceanup.prod.acquia-sites.com/?06dc01d51aa8ed82cc8a2b70103 Anonymous

I think this board is the proper place to ask you about the activation proccess. My link is not working properly, do you know why it is happening? http://oceanup.prod.acquia-sites.com/?06dc01d51aa8ed82cc8a2b70103,

• linxi4

welcome to our store: http://www.soozone.com

1) Excellent quality made of genuine leather with reasonable price.
    2) Fashionable design.
    3) Various colors and styles are available in our store.
    4) OEM orders are welcomed.

Reliable online sites for buying shoes,if you are interested in any of our products,pls feel free to let me know ,
    I am happy to be your service at any time.
    I really hope to do something for you.
    Website: http://www.soozone.com

• Voice of reason

@Jen
    LOL, yes I was there, but I wasn’t paying any attention to the convo. I know you two were going at it, but I don’t know the words that were exchanged and how you ended up ending it.

ALSO, when I came on Karsie was on, so I assumed everything related to her and the hate tumblr was sorted out.

naa

Voice of reason said:

===

its been sorted out she explained what happened, her cousin or friend IDR commented those comments while she was away from the commputer

• Voice of reason

Yeah, it didn’t really seem like something Karsie would do. Even if it is the internet, the dots just didn’t connect.

Thanks for letting me know bb.
    Goodnight all!

• Lilly

Hello? Anyone still on?

• Lilly

I guess not, oh well I’ll just chill here by myself

Apr 17, 2011 @ 10:09 pm
    Lilly said:
    Hello? Anyone still on?

No. Sorry.

• Lilly

Maybe I should have another weed party, you know sprend the love and the drugs XD

• Lilly

Apr 17, 2011 @ 10:09 pm
    Lilly said:
    Hello? Anyone still on?

No. Sorry.
    I appreciate the irony of that comment XD

• Lilly

WHO SAYS I CAN’T GET STONED XD

• DesiGirl

Again, I’m still heeereee! Even though I shouldn’t be, haha.

• Lilly

PURPLE HAZE ALL IN MY BRAIN LATELY THINGS DON’T SEE THE SAME XD

• XoePowns

Apr 17, 2011 @ 08:02 pm

Just be calm dawll Llls

lmfao, i will. & is that you? you’re so pretty ^_^
    -x-

iSarcasticING said:

Migrate anon has a point. You guys spam gifs ALL THE TIME, and even though it’s for fun and it may be funny sometimes, you guys are still spamming. So *reporting migrate anon is hypocritical.

Thanks. I totally agree.

• milenator

ClaireMichelle said:
    Hi everyone! :)

Hey

• iSarcasticING

I meant to say *reporting instead of spamming. My mistake.

• ohmimiley

Migrate anon has a point. You guys spam gifs ALL THE TIME, and even though it’s for fun and it may be funny sometimes, you guys are still spamming. So spamming migrate anon is hypocritical.

LOL No. It’s different. We’re not spamming the same shit. We’re replying to something or showing something funny or interesting. And it’s not just a link for most of us (because we have the adddon). So nice argument, but no.

• WakaWakaEhEh

bitches gonna go craycray in summer O.O

Most likely. And a lot of new members. xD
    __

That’s true. I joined Ou on Summer break.

ClaireMichelle said:

Hi everyone! :)

Hiii. (:

iSarcasticING said:

Thanks. I totally agree.

NP buddy. :)

Apr 17, 2011 @ 08:00 pm
    putlimeinthecoconut said:
    Well, there is a lot of “going behind ones back” here lately. Everything is just ridiculous.

I just dont like OU as much anymore, it has an awkward feel and everything is like, a competetion. O_o & yeah but its different when a person suprises you. Really different.
    Exactly. It’s a competition, whether people will admit it or not. It’s just weird, but IA.

All duties? taxes? or fees required to be paid for returned items are the sole responsibility of the customer.

Reported for spam

• Disco.Is.Dead

I only agree to migrate when the post is slow and/or on another page
    but I don’t know why we can’t agree and just say let’s migrated instead of us all shifting from two posts while migrt anons flip there shits rofl

But Jordan I didn’t mean spamming gifs. I meant when they spam their tumblr link like.

<3 <3 <3

im awesome bitchez

• ClaireMichelle

I feel like I have missed so much!

ohmimiley said:

Sorry, Jennah, but yes. I do have a point. You guys spam a lot and you get no flack because it’s something you want to see. TBH, I don’t think migrate anon is spamming. He/she doesn’t come on every post and just does it out of nowhere. Actually, they’re just trying to help us migrate to an area that if more users log on, they can find us easier. And they only do it when a post is dead.

• milenator

oceanuplove is kinda funny to me LOL

bvbkfdgb.tumblr.com/

EXACTLY. you’re completely right.

But I do agree when a user/anon spam “funny” gifs because a post is dead. It’s annoying.

iawtc.

Migrate to tumblr

• ClaireMichelle

So many hi backs! :) Everyone seems to be in a much better mood tonight! <3

~ Ehhh. I’m gonna go. Night guys <3

*claps* PREACH!!!!!

• milenator

maybe if migrate anons didnt make the links to huge then it wouldnt be such a nuisance

• putlimeinthecoconut

If you read what oceanuplove writes sarcastically in your head it will make you laugh ngl.

• milenator

ohmimiley said:
    ~ Ehhh. I’m gonna go. Night guys <3

===

Night Jen

• mileykicksass

I read that as crotch

milenator said:

It’s huge so its much easier to click!

Apr 17, 2011 @ 08:05 pm
    im awesome bitchez

And you are…..?

SPAM

what the heck is that pink thing?
    okay, she might had a beer or two, who cares? she’s old enough.

flawless <3

SPAM

Your spam is nawt legit anon, imma just sayinn’

I love this post, i can be all by myself. ;D <3

lalalalalaaa

Zanessa must reunite kthnxx~

• YouGoGlenCoco

..what the heck is she wearing? ?_?

Why would she wear so many accessories in the DESERT?

i want her body!

what is that outfit…?

Shes so purrdy

i love the new ou tumblr <3
    just what we need.

• XoePowns

Hey

migrated.

• XoePowns

Jordan, fill me in plss

this an online store operated for many years.have lots of new and old customers from United States and Europe now.
    you can find many of cheap price,high quality,fashion brand products here .
    such as:
    ——- NFL ,MLB, NBA ,NHL jersey ,——
    ——–sports shoes———–
    ——- fashion clothing————

• PERRYTWINKLE

She is beautiful. You can tell she’s her own person through her outfits.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I know nothing about ou :( sad life.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

9 pm
    i love the new ou tumblr <3
    just what we need.
    ==
    hey, link please? D:

• putlimeinthecoconut

I know nothing about ou :( sad life.

k

I gave you a link gears :]

• Gearsarealwaysturning

just saw a pic of mileykickass XD

• milenator

we’re here now?

• ohmimiley

Ughh. I thought this dumbass migrating shit would stop after OU warned everyone. Sweet Baby Biebus. It’s fucking annoying.

just saw a pic of mileykickass XD

? o_O

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I gave you a link gears :]

thank you! :)

r 17, 2011 @ 07:48 pm
    ohmimiley said:

uhhh no it fucking isnt. We need to migrate because a post gets slow after 2000 COMMENTS. We don’t need to stay in the same dumbass post. STFU

• CupcakezLover

back2december said:

question: is she holding a tambourine?
    Lol I was wondering that too.

• ohmimiley

MFTE. Thank you. Or didn’t post it as many times. Or if there wasn’t like 5 of them, saying different posts to go to. I could go on.

Migrate to tumblr

night Jenny <3

bai loserz

What is the competition? Who’s the sexiest? I already blew the competition away.

• ClaireMichelle

G’night Jennah. <3

• putlimeinthecoconut

I reblogged justin and someone unfollowed me on tumblr. ROFLL. Ohh joyy.

You guys spam your tumblr links a bunch of times. Hypocrite.

You say:

Updated the tumblr!

But no one says shit because your a user and not anon.

So many Miley icons.

is everyone on here?

• WakaWakaEhEh

Yankees won, night guys :)

Apr 17, 2011 @ 08:11 pm
    putlimeinthecoconut said:
    I reblogged justin and someone unfollowed me on tumblr. ROFLL. Ohh joyy.

Whores. -.-

• xxbehappyxx

helloo! :)

Sorry Jennah, but Migrate anon is winning in this argument. :/

• mileykicksass

Dd and Wavy are fighting over Demi…again -.- lmao

• putlimeinthecoconut

nah joking that made me lol irl.

OULove is dumb and pointless tbh. It’s gonna die in like a week because there is nothing to post about but boring “love”

Apr 17, 2011 @ 08:10 pm
    O…k……-.-

I think I might be addicted to California king bed- Rihanna hahaha

WINNING DUH!

xxbehappyxx said:

helloo! :)

Hello :3

• CA tshirt

That was a great piece of information., I enjoyed reading it…
    CA tshirt
    [url=http://www.shirtonsale.com/]CA tshirt[/url]
    CA tshirt
    [url=http://www.shirtonsale.com/ CA tshirt]

• DesiGirl

I just saw Black Swan O_o. So confused…

picstoburn said:
    is everyone on here?

puta.

JEANINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Apr 17, 2011 @ 08:14 pm

I agree. All they say is love love love love. They don’t have anything else to say. I mean how many times can you say the same shit over and over? OU doesn’t need another tumblr. I don’t care if it spreads love enough is enough. The hate tumblrs need to stop too.

• picstoburn

who runs oceanuplove? it’s a nice idea but i don’t see the point of it?

so. many. miley. icons. :3 <3

DesiGirl said:
    I just saw Black Swan O_o. So confused…

that movie is good.

Apr 17, 2011 @ 08:15 pm
    JEANINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    KARSIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

THAT DAMN SONG SPECTACULAR IS STUCK IN MY HEAD

utlimeinthecoconut said:
    I reblogged justin and someone unfollowed me on tumblr. ROFLL. Ohh joyy.

Whores. -.-

LMFAO. ia, ia. ;D

• xxbehappyxx

oceanuplove is a great idea!!! There has been so much hate on OU that is nice to see someone spreading love.

• ClaireMichelle

Haha, I love it.

JEANINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    KARSIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

jshdgshsgdjgsjshsjdhsd.
    YAY <3 And lol wut your turning into a ashley stan rofl! flawless.

Apr 17, 2011 @ 08:16 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

DesiGirl said:
    I just saw Black Swan O_o. So confused…

that movie is good.
    ____

It was awkward as hell to watch with my mom. She left halfway and I was relieved, but then I started getting freaked out watching it alone XD.

• JustinBieberWarrior

i want zanessa back!!

oh dear where did she get that skirt? lol

• Reporter

Apr 17, 2011 @ 08:14 pm
    CA tshirt said:
    That was a great piece of information., I enjoyed reading it…
    CA tshirt
    [url=http://www.shirtonsale.com/]CA tshirt[/url]
    CA tshirt
    [url=http://www.shirtonsale.com/ CA tshirt]
    Reported.

THE WORD LOVE IS OVERUSED. PEOPLE SAY THAT THEY LOVE THEIR FRIENDS, PEOPLE THAT THEY’VE KNOWN FOR 10 MINUTES, AND PEOPLE THAT THEY ONLY KNOW OVER THE INTERNET. DO YOU REALLY LOVE THEM, THOUGH? LOVE IS WHEN YOU WOULD DIE FOR SOMEONE, WOULD YOU DIE FOR SOMEONE YOU MET OVER THE INTERNET? NO. THEN STOP BUTCHERING THE WORD AND OVERUSING IT. LOVE IS SO OVERUSED ITS ALMOST MEANINGLESS.

Dude, this didn’t need to be in big blue letters or in all caps. If you wrote it normally then people would read it!

omgomgomg -dead-
    this girl I know just got extensions an posted a picture
    dyingggg. Fakest shit I’ve ever seen hahahahs smh

Apr 17, 2011 @ 08:18 pm
    JEANINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    KARSIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

jshdgshsgdjgsjshsjdhsd.
    YAY <3 And lol wut your turning into a ashley stan rofl! flawless.

haha no i always liked her ever since Hsm :) lol but ever since i met her i started using icons of her.

I LOVE YOU.

• iSarcasticING

I love you for saying that. JK but you’re right.

• Whore

Spread love like you spread your legs.

• xxbehappyxx

picstoburn said:

who runs oceanuplove? it’s a nice idea but i don’t see the point of it?
    the point of that tumblr is to RADIATE LOVE. :)

Apr 17, 2011 @ 08:20 pm
    xxbehappyxx said:
    picstoburn said:

who runs oceanuplove? it’s a nice idea but i don’t see the point of it?
    the point of that tumblr is to RADIATE LOVE. :)

no thanks.

Whore said:

Spread love like you spread your legs.

spread your wings and fly away.

DesiGirl said:
    Apr 17, 2011 @ 08:16 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

DesiGirl said:
    I just saw Black Swan O_o. So confused…

that movie is good.
    ____

Haha! it’s an awkward movie to watch with people. But it’s to freaky to watch alone. o.O

tbh, to anon agaisnt overusing the word love, I agree
    I use it all the time. I know I don’t mean it though. It makes people feel good, I love when people say love to me, but it doesn’t compare to when the one I actually love irl says he loves me. There’s the friendly I love you from people, and there’s the actuallll I love you

JEANINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    KARSIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

jshdgshsgdjgsjshsjdhsd.
    YAY <3 And lol wut your turning into a ashley stan rofl! flawless.
    ---

-----------

i loved her as sharpay too. lol i dont judge, if i met her i would stan her too. xD & im srsly going to meet ariana this summer! Then we’d both have met her ;)

Apr 17, 2011 @ 08:20 pm
    Whore said:
    Spread love like you spread your legs.
    Then spray some febreeze.

Apr 17, 2011 @ 08:19 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:
    omgomgomg -dead-
    this girl I know just got extensions an posted a picture
    dyingggg. Fakest shit I’ve ever seen hahahahs smh

Post it! Blur out her face.

@ANON I AGREE WITH YOU. BUT IT DIDNT HAVE TO BE WRITTEN IN CAPS AND BLUE LETTERS

• putlimeinthecoconut

It’s like when people say they “love everyone on oceanup…”
    & im just thinking, “Bitch you dont even know me”

• picstoburn

haha that would be so cool if we both did. im meeting Bow wow on the 21th and Nina from TVD on the 28th :)

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    omgomgomg -dead-
    this girl I know just got extensions an posted a picture
    dyingggg. Fakest shit I’ve ever seen hahahahs smh

Post it! Blur out her face.

creepyyy.

Back dat ass up.

___

What a conundrum, lol. At least I’m not the kind of person to dwell on the freaky stuff I see.

• ClaireMichelle

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    tbh, to anon agaisnt overusing the word love, I agree
    THIS. I think there are different types of love. There definitely is not one definition for love, either.

• putlimeinthecoconut

i want to get this hoodie so bad and walk past these girls at school. sjghdjshd.

Post it! Blur out her face
    ~~~

I would but I’m on my iPod and can’t do shit :/ sorryy

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    omgomgomg -dead-
    this girl I know just got extensions an posted a picture
    dyingggg. Fakest shit I’ve ever seen hahahahs smh

Post it! Blur out her face.

creepyyy.

Seriously..? I said BLUR OUT her face. -.-

Whore said:
    Spread love like you spread your legs.
    Then spray some febreeze.

lol irl.

DesiGirl said:

___

Yeah, the creepy stuff sticks with me for about an hour, and then I get over it. But when I watched the movie alone, I felt very awkward watching the lesbian sex scenes. o.O

haha “we” they try to act like its a bunch of people that run the tumblr when we all know its 1 person. This idea is LAME.

___

This is why in our language we have more than one word for love. One for the commonplace kind and two more for the higher kind of love.

Apr 17, 2011 @ 08:26 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:
    Post it! Blur out her face
    ~~~

I would but I’m on my iPod and can’t so shit :/ sorryy
    :( It’s ok.

She’s so fucking ugly ugh

wtf. is that a bird on drugs?

im eating too much kixs.

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    omgomgomg -dead-
    this girl I know just got extensions an posted a picture
    dyingggg. Fakest shit I’ve ever seen hahahahs smh

Post it! Blur out her face.

creepyyy.

Seriously..? I said BLUR OUT her face. -.-

lmfao okay, im sorry, its not even my business, carry on (:

picstoburn said:
    im eating too much kixs.

cool story bro

I felt very awkward watching the lesbian sex scenes. o.O

U know u liked it.

____

Ikr? o_O. My mom left right before that so I was just thinking the whole time…thank god she’s not here anymore! Haha.

• Sunshine n Lolipops

She looks happy… I think most Coachella attendees were playing dress up and channeling the 70s.

She’s so fucking ugly ugh

Such a beautiful voice. <3

• iSarcasticING

goodnight guys. I gotta go. See you tomorrow! :)

Karsie we know you run jennahkarsiehate tumblr. All the evidence adds up.

I felt very awkward watching the lesbian sex scenes. o.O

U know u liked it.

*clicks off the saved link of the sex scene from youtube* no I didn’t

Apr 17, 2011 @ 08:29 pm
    iSarcasticING said:
    picstoburn said:
    im eating too much kixs.

cool story bro

Apr 17, 2011 @ 08:30 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

goodnight guys. I gotta go. See you tomorrow! :)

Bye!!! :)

• putlimeinthecoconut

:O Oh lawd im so jealous rn lmfao. BOW WOW? rofll. And awnn shes so cute, i love her <3 I hope you get a picture with her!

@DesiGirl did you know there was a sex scene in the movie?

• DesiGirl

@DesiGirl did you know there was a sex scene in the movie?
    ___

I knew it was rated R, but I didn’t know why, lol. It’s not that I have a problem with it, but I wouldn’t have watched it with my mom if I knew there were gonna be that many sex scenes, haha.

nightt jordan

Apr 17, 2011 @ 08:31 pm
    iSarcasticING said:
    I felt very awkward watching the lesbian sex scenes. o.O

U know u liked it.

*clicks off the saved link of the sex scene from youtube* no I didn’t

Pshhhhh. ;) Bye.

• picstoburn

Lmao i hope so too :o because a lot of people like her and i would be so happy!!!!

• putlimeinthecoconut

Karsie we know you run jennahkarsiehate tumblr. All the evidence adds up.

And you’re probably a user too scared to voice there opinion. italladdsup. Im not going to try and win anyone over… Believe what you want. I know who my real friends are bb (:

Jennahkarsiehate tumblr got deleted… WOOOOHOOOO!

---

----

mmmm shes really popular its going to be hard, but if you got a picture with ashley, you can get one with nina. Good luckkk <3

• milenator

Whore said:
    Spread love like you spread your legs.
    Then spray some febreeze.

===

LMFAO -DEAD-

• putlimeinthecoconut

Jennahkarsiehate tumblr got deleted… WOOOOHOOOO!

-___________________________-

rme.

• milenator

Jennahkarsiehate tumblr got deleted… WOOOOHOOOO!

==

for real!

what’s she holding?

I have a question …
    If you know this bitch and you hate her but your a nice person with her anyways, and she takes part of a dance show at school where you mr in groups and make choregoraphy and everyjing and she does it… Say her dance is very whore-y and hxxueishdjd WHOREABLE… do you tell her or let karma get her when she performs for the school…?

• milenator

Jennahkarsiehate tumblr got deleted… WOOOOHOOOO!

===

bitch its still there

Jennahkarsiehate tumblr got deleted… WOOOOHOOOO!

YOU LIAR!

Apr 17, 2011 @ 08:30 pm
    Karsie we know you run jennahkarsiehate tumblr. All the evidence adds up.
    ==
    bitch.

• putlimeinthecoconut

Jennahkarsiehate tumblr got deleted… WOOOOHOOOO!

• picstoburn

Anons starting shit at 11pm rme.

Apr 17, 2011 @ 08:37 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

I have a question …

I THINK YOU SHOULD TELL HER.

fuck, I got really excited that that tumblr got deleted… But it’s sill there :/

Disco.Is.Dead said:

I have a question …

Depends, are you part of the whoreish dance?

• ClaireMichelle

I have a question …
    Do you think she would even listen to you? I feel like most girls that would make a whoreable dance made it that way on purpose. :P

• Disco.Is.Dead

Depends, are you part of the whoreish dance?

rofl no. I can’t move that way hahaha

• putlimeinthecoconut

I remember when my teacher made me play the guitar and sing in front of my class. I sang “fast cars” i was literally so freaking shy and wanted to die lmao. But everyone was so sweet about it.

I always thought that gif and the gif of the person drinking from the pink cup was a girl. But its a guy! I was mindfucked.

• picstoburn

im bored i think i’ll be on twitter Karsie you’re on spring break?

• ohmimiley

I don’t like overusing the word love o_O Cuz I don’t like it when people say it to me and don’t mean it. I’m like “k ._.”. Like sometimes I won’t even say it back if someone says it to me xD But I agree with the “Friend I love you” & “I loveeeeeee you” thing.

*ponders*
    true, she haS become quite the shank recently …

• putlimeinthecoconut

Depends, are you part of the whoreish dance?

rofl no. I can’t move that way hahaha

one word: KARMA.
    lmfao now i sound like a bitch oh wellss. *shrugs*

n

• ohmimiley

Oh. We’re off that topic already. I see.

Oh! I haven’t watched the movie but people kept posting sex scene gifs all over tumblr so I knew it had one. Watching those scenes with your parents are awkward!!!

• JustxLeex

she looks kinda drunk

Drunken skank

• Disco.Is.Dead

ITHINK YOU SHOULD TELL HER.
    ~~~~

possibly… Hahaha

• putlimeinthecoconut

im bored i think i’ll be on twitter Karsie you’re on spring break?

mhmmmm. wbu? (: & ou is kinda boring today ngl. xD

ITS A GUY? O_O
    holyfuckingcrapmindfuck.

mhmmmm. wbu? (: & ou is kinda boring today ngl. xD
    ===
    haha it is and yesssssssss im so glad haha.

one word: KARMA.
    lmfao now i sound like a bitch oh wellss. *shrugs*
    ~~~

rofl… I feel aweful not telling, but she’s so rude and bitchy and people don’t understand she’s a whore…
    Djysnzkz. We will have to see

• prettylittletrendsetter

what was she thinking with that outfit???? that skirt=hoochie mama. pretty girl, but dresses horribly.

Apr 17, 2011 @ 08:47 pm
    prettylittletrendsetter said:
    ==
    she’s supposed to a be a hippie have you seen a Hippie?

@Disco.Is.Dead:

You should tell her and then let karma get her if/when she doesn’t listen to you. That way you tried to help her and either way she’ll still get what she deserves.

one word: KARMA.

I checked out that Jennah and karsie tumblr,pretty immature

==

which is what led to this

Is she rude to you? –> -.-
    HELL TO THE NAW! :P

she’s rude with everyoneee
    I still do t understand how he got girls o be her backup dancers

Apr 17, 2011 @ 08:49 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

O.O
    your a genious ahaha.
    Thank youu !
    ___

*blushes*

Glad to be of service, haha.

• Voice of reason

Heya

Apr 17, 2011 @ 08:51 pm
    Voice of reason said:
    Heya

Heyyyy.

• DesiGirl

I think oceanuplovetumblr is a good idea. They’re not doing any harm and some positivity would do this site good.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Disco they posted your comment
    ~~~

kshsbsusnz. I was posted on the love tumblr tehehe
    but yes, the hatred is getting us no where and needs to stop. Love is always welcome no matter why shape or form

• prettylittletrendsetter

Yes, I’ve seen a hippie. (: I just think there was a better way to dress as one instead of a see-through skirt. jmo.

• Riddikulus

which is what led to this

—————————————-
    Not gonna lie pretty creative and really nice <3

holla Mary :)

• Voice of reason

Did you guys sort everything out?

Apr 17, 2011 @ 08:53 pm
    prettylittletrendsetter said:

well then tell someone that gives a fuck.

• ohmimiley

Did you guys sort everything out?

Concerning?

My gosh….this is too much. So obvious…lol.

prettylittletrendsetter said:

well then tell someone that gives a fuck.

LMAO.

Apr 17, 2011 @ 08:57 pm
    prettylittletrendsetter said:

well then tell someone that gives a fuck.

LMAO.
    ===
    :))

• Voice of reason

ohmimiley said:
    Did you guys sort everything out?

Concerning?

This whole hate tumblr business?

d’awwww
    dear oceanuplove
    I can’t send you an inbox to you since i’m on my iPod, but
    thank you so much for te compliments! Thank you for the love, I love you too and I admire what you are doing <3
    thank you and bless your kind heart haha <3

“people who gossip, anyone who has bad intentions on oceanup..”

They hate people who gossip on a “gossip site”? lol js…

sagkjhsg;kjddohk
    -______-

• prettylittletrendsetter

wow, the people on this site are extremely rude. i’m sorry i actually posted something relevant to the article.

normally i love her hipster style but this one is way too hipster and junky stay classy vanessa i like her friends outfit thought alot!! and josh hutcherson looks so pale and i love how hes carrying this huge backpack…whats in there?!! who knew you had to bring so much to a concert place.

hipster lol

guys i love how you say she looks drunk…shes not carrying any achool and btw thoes camera flashs are soo bright they make you look drunk in photos if you didn’t know….so don’t judge and at least shes legal to drink.

hipster lol

• Untouchable

nobody’s here..

• ohmimiley

This whole hate tumblr business?

No -__- & I talked to Marry.
    RME.

Don’t take anything on the internet seriously
    Let em do what they wanna do
    Shows how immature they are
    Atleast your the mature one at the end
    ___

• Voice of reason

This whole hate tumblr business?

No -__- & I talked to Marry.
    RME.

Oh?
    And, how’d that go?

Apr 17, 2011 @ 09:00 pm
    prettylittletrendsetter said:

Are you seriously upset?

happy fucking Monday everyone -.-
    udnwjdne. At least it’s a four day week leadig up to EASTER ;D

• Voice of reason

@VoR

Hm… well that’s a good idea.

Oh?
    And, how’d that go?

Not so well. Ughh. She was all “And the fact is I’m not afraid to say it to you. You just want attention. Why didn’t you ignore them” Shit like that. I’m like bitch, please sit down. Apparently she’s sticking to it & still thinks I’m the one who started this. *shrug*

• omg wtf lolz

ew wtf..?

I hate school books
    bleeh

• Gearsarealwaysturning

2011 @ 07:49 pm
    ohmimiley said:
    just saw a pic of mileykickass XD

? o_O
    ===
    oh wrong post to comment, i wanted to say that on the lucy hale post, because they told me someone created a hate tumbrl and was posting pics of everyone from OU, but i just saw a pic of rosie [she is pretty] :P

• XoePowns

Wait, so poor Karsie did nothing? You see how these bitches pull us apart?? >:(

Fuckin pissed

is everyone migrating?
    o…

XoePowns said:
    Jordan, fill me in plss

on what? :)

• WakaWakaEhEh

What did Ou warn us about? O.o

XoePowns said:

Wait, so poor Karsie did nothing? You see how these bitches pull us apart?? >:(

Fuckin pissed

Im not really sure what happened bb, but people got bitter behind my back, they could of at least talked TO me, but whatevurr if thats what floats there boat ^_^

WakaWakaEhEh said:

What did Ou warn us about? O.o

They didnt warn us about anything. Just SPAMING.

What did Ou warn us about? O.o

I emailed them because I got fucking sick & tired of the “Migrate Anon” spamming links to migrate to. They said to users & anons that it’s okay to put it there once but not to spam it. Obviously it’s not getting to people’s heads *coughh*

I think she seariously needs to get her sence of style back

• Disco.Is.Dead

is it weird to say that that love tumblr makes me want to sleep on rainbows?
    Lmfao

• ohmimiley

Yes it fucking is. RME. No.. we don’t. You guys are gonna have a rough time during the summer when posts reach 5000+ comments..

• WakaWakaEhEh

What did Ou warn us about? O.o

__

oic.

*coughhhhh* No one is spamming shit. They just made 1 post about it and put the link. Ou said to not SPAM. Thats like posting 5 comments in a row to migrate.

• putlimeinthecoconut

whut the fuckery? can we not…

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Gotta go. Goodnight everyone! :D

OU isn’t gonna get 5000 comment sin the summer. Its gonna be dead. OU isnt the same anymore.

• ohmimiley

Saying the same thing more than twice is spam. How is it any different from saying “I love Justin Bieber” in big, bold, blue font, 3 times? o_O

• iSarcasticING

she looks cute. (what I said before sounded shallow)

fuck it’s 11 already
    I hate Sunday night and mondays-.-
    I can never fall asleep FML

• iSarcasticING

I don’t mind migrate anon.

• putlimeinthecoconut

loll that nelena post was one of a kind. And ia, ou isnt the same, however i think its going to be awesome in the summer.

Apr 17, 2011 @ 07:52 pm
    XoePowns said:

Wait, so poor Karsie did nothing? You see how these bitches pull us apart?? >:(

Fuckin pissed

iSarcasticING said:

I don’t mind migrate anon.

same ngl.

No one said anything more then twice. They made 1 POST about it. No one says shit when you guys put 3 links about your tumblr. I made 1 POST and put 3 links. That isn’t spam.

• XoePowns

Apr 17, 2011 @ 07:52 pm

XoePowns said:

Wait, so poor Karsie did nothing? You see how these bitches pull us apart?? >:(

Fuckin pissed

-x-
    Just be calm dawll Llls

• ClaireMichelle

Hi everyone! :)

bitches gonna go craycray in summer O.O

• WakaWakaEhEh

I’m just waiting for this Yankee game to end..

• ohmimiley

RME, I’m not gonna argue with you, anon.

hey Claire and bye Gears ! <3

Apr 17, 2011 @ 07:57 pm
    iSarcasticING said:
    iSarcasticING said:
    I know focusing on weight is really stupid, but Miley looks really thin in her new picture she posted.

Angle and lighting. She’s not even straight foward. IMO

• XoePowns

Apr 17, 2011 @ 07:59 pm
    ClaireMichelle said:

Hi everyone! :)
    -x-
    Hey boo

bitches gonna go craycray in summer O.O

Most likely. And a lot of new members. xD

Zach why the fuck did you guys break up?

theres more than 1 migrate anon

• JustxLeex

ohmagosh just noticed thats josh

haha.
    ew. just ew. what da fuck did they took.

Joe at Coachella yesterday.

Just be calm dawll Llls

lmfao, i will. & is that you? you’re so pretty ^_^

• zeroab23999

Faulty items Items will be inspected by our Product Assessments team and if the item is deemed to be ulty due to manucturing or bric defect? bagaround.com will replace or refund free of additional freight charges. If deemed not to be ulty Balenciaga Handtassen Online Winkel Goedkope Bale? it will not qualify for an exchange or refund under this return type.

Please put this piece of ? and the product to be returned? into a parcel Why Gisele is Likely To Wear Balenciaga on Emmanue? and mail to us. Please provide us the tracking number once you have shipped them back. We do not take responsibility for returning goods that are lost in transit. If you are concerned balenciaga 084324 deep coffee handbags? then we recommend that you send the goods by registered post and retain proof of posting.

Exchange All international returns are to be returned to bagaround.com within 14 days upon receipt of the order.

Your name registered on bagaround.com.

Please enclose a piece of includes the following information:

Order number

Specify the reason for returning the item

The email address you use to login to bagaround.cBalenciaga Handbags on saleom.

Please send an email to Purse_storeyahoo.com to specify the reason for returning at first? our support staff will provide you the shipping address. Please take care when unpacking and repacking your products.

The shipping charges for international exchanges are to be paid by customer (Unless the ult was caused by us).

Non-ulty items

Please follow the instructions below to return an item:

If for any reason you were not satisfied with an item? you can retreturn.html Balenciaga Hurn it and claim for a refund. Please return to us within 14 days of receipt. Non-ulty items must be returned in their original? undamaged packaging and must be in an unused condition. If we find that the product has not been returned to us in fully re-saleable condition? we reserve the right to refuse a claim for a refund on the item? or deduct up to 50% of the selling price from the refund claim. Please be aware that post and packaging is not refundable Why Gisele is Likely To Wear Balenciaga on Emmanue? except where items have been returned because they are ulty or do not otherwise conform to your order.