Demi Lovato PERFECT IN PURPLE

degjjkkk
demiperctlyhj

Demi Lovato running errands today in Los Angeles. Demi is dressed casual in sweats & a purple t-shirt that says PINK. She stopped at the ATM then hit up Cold Stone Creamery. Photos: GSI Media.

Obviously you’re a bad mother and very immature because you’re calling a girl that is probably alot younger than you fat when she’s not at all, are you gonna start calling you’re kids fat?

she is beautiful!

• LovatoTT

How does this girl manage to look BEAUTIFUL in sweats?! Ahhhh! Demetria is the definition of Beautiful. ??

• XsparksflyX

could be worse:

but seriously: demi is beautiful and anything but fat. she’s not as skinny as selena or taylor, but who is?

• Peace’n’Love

cutie <3

• Peace’n’Love

XsparksflyX said:
    could be worse:

i didn’t want to say any thing about that,what i will say might be nasty

she’s really fat now

she’s so fat now…I hope she doesn’t end up like Madison.

She’s NOT fat. I really don’t understand what people like you mean by “fat”. This is normal weight. Just because she isn’t skinny, it doesn’t mean that she is fat.

Apr 19, 2011 @ 01:20 am

she’s so fat now…I hope she doesn’t end up like Madison.

demi is fatter than Maddie. Maddies actually more thinner now.

if you want to see taylor swift or justin bieber go to: http://www.koiniclub.com/ref/C-30-80059313

you guys should be ashamed at shes healthy unlike selena gomez. you guys think shes fat because everyone else is stick skinny so it makes her look fat but shes really quite actually average weight.

if demi is so healthy, why does she go to rehab? its obvious this girl is not healthy mentally.

You guys are fucking disgusting hating on her because of her weight. She was just getting help for having an eating disorder and you’re gonna go and call her FAT?! No, she isn’t fucking fat at all. She is a healthy weight, and she’s beautiful. And even if she was “fat” who the hell cares? Does that change how amazing of a person she is? Seriously, I’m sick of people treating people different because they’re not stick skinny. Fuck off.

stop bashing selena to defend a fat bitch like demi!

Does that change how amazing of a person she is?

amazing person dont go around punching people, cutting their own wrist, taking dirty pictures

i think it is time for OU to take off their comments. there is a serious lack of respect going on around here.

oh, hi Demi!

Ok look bitches, wow Demi punched a girl. Ok that was about 20 years ago AND WHO FUCKIN DOESNT? you act like we live in a world of peace and all the sudden Demi doesn’t fallow the rules? No. And yes she cut herself. And you shouldn’t use it against her because of the fact that you fucktards don’t know SHIT about her personal life. She just got out of treatment for personal problems. I think you guys need to go back to 2nd grade and learn how to read. It does not say she went for drugs. OBVIOUSLY rehab isn’t only for that. Damn people are disgusting nowadays. Demi is not fat for one, she suffered a eating disorder which none of you probably know how it feels so you should shut your pig mouths. And she is beautiful. Maybe her thighs look big because she’s wearing fucking sweats?! Or maybe she did gain. You act like she’s supposed to be skinny 25/8 of her life to impress us. Calm the fuck down and take a look in the mirror. Nobody’s perfect and God didn’t place her in this world to impress anyone. So shut the fuck up and live your life without being a bitch, or is that too hard for you? :p

oh, hi Demi!

actually my name is beca :}

• beca

i went un-anon look i just think that she is human and you people hate her its easy not to comment i mean seriously she’s been through a lot i am a huuuuuge selena gomez fan and selena is skinny cause thats her natural body type. and MADISON is like 10 half of you on here are grown teenagers i mean come on guys. why do you have to be mean? i am fat demi is not. she is HUMAN just like you everyone makes mistakes and everyone deserves respect. <3

These are her workout clothes lol. But yeah I’m not a big Demi fan, but you guys are being um a little bitchy over her gaining like 5 pounds. She’s actually enjoying her life right now so what makes you think she wants to put up with your shit? What if someone saw pictures of you and said you gained weight and all that shit. Don’t act like it wouldn’t bother you. Also, don’t even START to talk shit about her cutting, eating disorders, or rehab. This is what ticks me the fuck off. YOU MOTHERFUCKERS DONT KNOW RATS ASS!!!!!! do I have to repeat myself so it will stay in your peanut sized brains? You all act like you know her whole fuckin life and what she goes through. Well *NEWS FLASH* you don’t. And I bet if you look at yourself, you aren’t as skinny as demi right now. Damn people are nothing but bullies nowadays and it makes me sick. I think she looks fine and so does Madison. Who the fuck cares about weight? Are you the one who she wants to impress? No. As always, she will turn her other beautiful cheek with you bitches. Have a nice day.

And it’s people like you that causes eating disorders I think she looks pretty:)) she was supposed to gain weight….not everybody is born to look like sticks .

And Madison is a LITTLE GIRL. you guys are hating on someone younger than you that you don’t know shot about? First of all, she hasn’t gone through puberty (if you tricks know whatthat is) so she still has her fat, and baby face. Calm down. I think you guys need rehab in the “people who think people give a fuck about their opinions” group. Fuck you and your rude ass self. I swear you guys will get a reality check one day and look back and realize, “Wow… People really didn’t give a rats ass about my mean opinions and hey, I got a little fat on my stomach that’s not than Demi will ever be! Oops…” yeah…..no.

Who gives a fuck ! you people are always trying to bring up old shit. Denis a bitch cause she punched some aww who cares your saying it like she’s the first person in the world who hit someone.

• Ritaaa

wtf? she’s not fat. she’s just a normal girl. Demi is so beautiful and inspirational. I never will understand why people hate on this girl.

• beca

anon above i LOVE you. thank you for respecting her, she deserves it she has been through a lot if you have a twitter you should follow me @xobeca! you are cool!

you have a twitter follow me and ill follow back @xobeca

• Elle

Shut the hell up. She’s gorgeous. Period.

nothing just passed by

• Anaya

I Really Dont Think Youu Should Be Talking! Im Suree She Dosent Care What You Have Too Say! Demi Lovato Is Not Fat! Wtf Is Wrong With You?

BAHAHAHA i think demi has a other things to do then read articles about herself unlike you who’s life seems so be all about hating on people they dont know!

why is it bad when people call her fat but jumping for joy when we say she look skinny? I bet all of you here who defend demi hates fat people.

==================================

1. why is it bad when people call her fat but jumping for joy when we say she look skinny?

Because she is NOT fat or overweight. I do think it is bad to call someone fat in a negative way, because most of the people here who have been say that take it way out of content. Anyways, she is at a normal and healthy weight for her height and plus she has been going to the gym to keep her body weight at that and stay strong.

2. I bet all of you here who defend demi hates fat people.

Since you said all of you people, no I for one do not dislike people who are fat or overweight that is just wrong/rude to discriminate someone just for the way they look.

I was fat when I was 10 lol.
    I’m 19 now and only a FIT 120 pounds at 5’6 and I work out at least 4 times a week at the gym.

Think back to when you were Madison’s age. Did you want to think about your weight? She’s healthy and fine, she isn’t obese, it’s the start of puberty and soon she will grow a few inches and shed the weight naturally. It takes a while to grow and learn about physical health and eating. It takes a while because it shouldn’t be something a 10 year old should worry and stress about at that age. She should be outside riding her bike (which she does!) and playing with friends and having fun. Not worrying about having a strict diet and shit.

Carol J said:

You guys are so fucking stupid. So fucking stupid. Calling her fat? She gained weight, yes, but she’s still fucking beautiful and not fat. She’s just not skinny, and that’s how your body is SUPPOSED to be. After bulimia and throwing up constantly, your body BLOATS. It needs to get used to an actually HEALTHY lifestyle. She looks fucking great and happy, unlike yourselves. Why don’t you try it out for a change. In these pictures she is just coming back from a WORK OUT. Some thing healthy for your body. And you guys are calling her fat after working out? LOL Get off your lazy asses and go outside and see if you can even get 1/5 close to as much as her physical endurance.

————————————

FAT BITCH

——————————–

Think before you speak

• Hibz.

you know what? yes, she HAS gained weight. but its actually extremely refreshing to see a celebrity my age that actually looks like me o.O

what I mean by that is most of the girls on tv look unrealistically flawless, ya know? like, it just makes the people who watch them feel bad about themselves because they wanna look like that too :/

at least Demi is normal looking. lol. but if you guys wanna call her “fat”, then so be it. she really isn’t though.

———————————————
    physical endurance? i doubt she has any physical endurance her body would be damaged after having an eating disorder for as long as she did,

—————————————————
    its not unrealistic they just have good genes, and you shouldn’t even be watching those girls if your comparing yourself to them that is the worst thing you can do is compare.

why she punched shorty? drugs? mmm “suspicious”

It’s obvious it’s the same person bashing, Demi. Ignore him/her. Anyways, Demi is acting like she’s so grown up, I think she needs to calm down and stop trying to prove you’re all grown up.

• Hibz.

Apr 19, 2011 @ 07:19 am

—————————————————
    I meant in general, I wasn’t talking about myself with the comparing part.
    that’s something I did when I was like 12 LOL. but girls on tv or whatever do actually get a lot of prep before being displayed though o.O
    I don’t care how genetically gifted someone is, it’s amazing what hair and makeup can do to make them look a million times better than they normally would.

Demi looks natural in this certain candid though. and I appreciate that.
    some idiots on here are trying to pick out the negatives when there really isn’t any :|

;)

———————————————

—————————————

She has learned the bad effects what an eating disorder can do to the human body. However, right now she has been going to the gym and stays healthy for her sake. That is what he means by physical endurance because she has been working-out more.

She punched Shorty because * insert it’s none of your business paragraph*

miley > selena > demi

• A_Legend_Forever

Ugh the people on here make me so fucking sick. Lets just hope that Demi doesnt read these comments, but if she does,
    DEMI YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL
    YOU ARE PERFECT
    YOU ARE FLAWLESS
    Dont Listen to these shit heads because they obviously have some issues that they need to sort out.
    Okay Im dont :D LOVE YOU DEMI!!

• A_Legend_Forever

Demi>Miley>Selena

Demi = Miley = Selena

They are all made differently beauiful in their own ways! :)

• xLovaticsx

FAT, SKINNY, SEXY OR WHATEVER! im glad she’s back and staying strong!! (:

• A_Legend_Forever

Demi = Miley = Selena

They are all made differently beauiful in their own ways! :)
    ____________________
    Forget my last comment. Amen to this <3

She looks cute!

Why would u go to coldstone AFTER you workout

Demi, Selena and Miley are all beautiful girls.

• Hibz.

Apr 19, 2011 @ 07:33 am
    Why would u go to coldstone AFTER you workout

why would you not include a question mark AFTER your sentence?

lol, shutup. It’s cause she wanted to.

beautiful!

• Hibz.

not usually one to defend Demi, but man.. the anons on this site are really something…

• T

Agreed. Too-too much. Go to the studio ~ write ~ read ~ go to college? Be normal for a while.

• Carol J

A

If you people think shes fat you seriously got issues that you need to seek help for. She is pretty average as for her weight. This world is seriously a fucked up place.Everyone is different and everyone has different body types which are all beautiful,no one needs to hear your hurtful comments. If you have nothing nice to say then don’t say anything at all.Bullies are the worst and because they have their own insecurities they have to bring others down with them.

As someone who has actually suffered from an eating disorder, I think many of you should be ashamed of yourselves. You should NEVER bash one’s weight, especially if they’ve had an eating disorder. Its one thing to be concerned if someone is too fat or too skinny because those extremes can lead to health problems, but Demi Lovato is BEAUTIFUL and looks amazing and HEALTHY! From what I can tell she looks the same as she always did, except HAPPIER & HEALTHIER (you can see it in her face and eyes). And I’m so happy for her and how she’s now enjoying life and having ice cream despite what the nasty lowlifes on these kind of sites have to say. STAY STRONG DEMI <3 !

Oh and 100% agreed with people saying stick thin = healthy.
    Um… I was 89 lb a year ago and I was anything but healthy. Now I have no idea what I weigh, as weight shouldn’t determine your self worth or healthiness unless of course you ARE overweight by medical standards, but I’m way happier and healthier now :D

you guys should be ashamed of yourselves. its people like you that made her go into that depression. she is BEAUTIFUL and at a normal weight. take a step back and look at yourselves. she is an amazing person. you have no right to say that about her and her sister. grow up.

demi needs to befriend the toilet again and not abuse the food. she is whoring her self to food dear oh dear

Honestly, Demi is getting ”fatter”.

People denying it are obviously ignorant. HOWEVER, her getting fat is’t a bad thing, so everyone should just shut up and accept that she is fatter, but its a sign of a healthier/happier demi so you shouldn’t deny it.

OH MY GOSH. Everything she has done is the past GET OVER IT!! Just because she punched someone doesn’t make her a bad person. And who cares if she has some guys that’s NOT your business to talk about.Oh and she is seriously not fat she just has thick thighs SO WHAT that’s a good thing that means she’s HEALTHY and not back to her old ways and it’s because of you haters that she got that way in the first place and if you don’t like her why read a post about her DUH

She’s beautiful. She always has been. The fact that she is getting healthy and has the courage to stand up out of the mess she was in, is INCREDIBLE. I am currently struggling with amn eating disorder, I can only hope one day I have her courage. She is fucking perfect.

She is not fat!!! People these days call anyone with the a stamach fat!!! She is normal and healthy!!! I think she’s skinny compared to other teenages!!! GET BACK INTO REALATY PEOPLE!!! This isn’t a magazin were everyone is size zero!!! She is beautiful!!!

i love her.
    she’s so beautiful.
    haters go do one.

i love you demi! she looks great and happy.

• SoRawSUgAr

Some people fu.cking disgust me on here, you can say she’s fat and ugly and that’s only because you have been sucked into believing that being skinny like a f.cking twig is alright! Demi gained weight? No sh.t! Its not like she’s the fattest girl in the world now?! You have no idea what she’s been through, I don’t even know what she went through. I’ve been through my dark times and still am, but I didn’t have bulimia or anything, so I have no f.cking clue what its like! I know what it’s like to feel insecure but NO ONE knows what it was like to be her last year! Its because of YOU sh.t stirring, bullsh.tting Twa.ts! Go get a life and if Demi being so “fat” bothers you, then go get skinny and be like other skinny celebs! F.cking b.tches.

Wow. Some of you people just need to shut up. Who cares really if she’s gained some weight? She still looks gorgeous. Always has. And she is definitely SO MUCH MORE AMAZING than any of you with the low 5 year old humour who think you’re all bad ass for the pathetic insults. To all of you who fit the above description – you just jealous? that she can gain weight and still look beautiful? and you can’t? that she has way more talent in her than any of you? yeah. thought so.

I think she ate Madison.

WTF?????? hahahahahhahahahaa
    that’s cracks me up

• PeaceLoveLife’

yall should just leave her alone, looks arn’t everything.
    Oh and of course her thighs are going to look fat, she’s wearing sweat pants ffs, they make everyone’s thighs look fat.

I prefer being fat, ugly, etc. on the outside than being fat, ugly, etc. on the inside, just like a lot of people commenting on this site. Just say she looks healthier & happier, isn’t that enough for anyone anymore?

• Anonymousbabe

I don’t want to be part of the name calling….but you would have to be dumb to not notice all the weight she has put on…it is almost unhealthy how much more she weighs now.

• CupcakezLover

I’m wearing that same shirt right now. :) She looks great. Some of these comments are really pathetic.

• …D…

i can’t believe demi looks so fat and hippo looking now. goodness what some pigs would do for food.

I don’t understand how people think she’s fat. if you have a flat stomach, you’re not fat. and of course her thighs look bigger in these pictures because she’s wearing bulky sweatpants! this girl is no where close to fat. she is beautiful, and has come a long way. why don’t you think about your own flaws before you judge others?

STFU ANONYMOUS PERSON!!!!!

DEMI IS BEAUTIFUL

…D,

that is so rude! please grow up and before you make fun of someone else, look in the mirror and judge yourself!

…D,

• zooay

ffs. shes just out of rehab and you guys are picking on her again. all of you ignorant cunts can go die.

Ok guys. I have a fucking eating disorder and I’m trying to recover. So hearing all of you guys call her ‘fat’ when she’s actually at a healthy weight for her body is very triggering. You don’t know what it’s like to have an ED. It’s MISERABLE! It takes over your world and you can’t get out without HELP, like Demi did. I had to go to day-treatment and would have had to go to in-patient if it wasn’t for my parents telling the docters that they’d feed me. I’m not going to tell you guys my whole ‘sob’ story because I’m not looking for sympathy. Eating disorders are a mental disease with physical symptoms.

So please guys just lay off, you really have no idea what she must have went through.

• iSarcasticING

She gained some pounds. But still pretty.

• Disco.Is.Dead

so cutee ;3

theyre doing fav otp?

everyone is always on demi or joe post O.O

• Wren

So is she living alone now?

• kittycat

I think anon is the same person and has lots of issues

• oulovelovestheseusers
  • Disco.Is.Dead

theyre doing fav otp?
    ~~

I guess so ;p hahah

Actually were different people.

• LOL

Haha who puts a name like ‘kittycat’ are you five..?

“She’s bigger than me, and I already have kids. (2 kids) ugh, kids these days are always prone to obesities.” I really hope that her kids never had any problems like eating disorders or cutting… they would probably feel even worst with a mom like this.

Too bad for haters that in her “fat” finger she has more talent than many sick thin girls all over their bodies.
    I’m actually starting to think that this new wave of hate towards Demi has to do with the fact that she is having lots of attention and positive articles in the media, and somehow you are jealous that your idols aren’t. Shut the fuck up and just go stan your idols in their posts. I know their lives are not so interesting and inspiring as Demi’s life, but try to stick to their posts.

• joesgirlforver

I BLAME DEMI LEAVING SWAC ON THE HATERS.

The haters will continue to hate, while this beautiful girl ranking in the millions, driving a mercedes, living a wonderful life while other idiots being on oceanUP yelling at a white little box saying she’s fat and blah blah. WAIT TILL YOU PEOPLE ARE 30 AND REALIZE…well if you make it to 30 because hopefully the stupid idiotic generation anons will die out.

• joesgirlforver

IF YOU PEOPLE WOULDNT HAVE SENT SO MUCH HATE TO HER AND MADE HER FEEL BAD ABOUT HER SELF THAT SHE WASN’T PERFECT, SHE WOULD STILL BE ON SWAC

• joesgirlforver

in my opinion though Demi is perfect. She is everything I wish I could be and more.

• joesgirlforver

IF PEOPLE WERENT MEAN TO HER WHEN SHE WAS YOUNGER, THEN SHE WOULDN’T HAVE THOSE PROBLEMS AND SHE WOULD BE HAPPY.

I just want Demi to be happy and it seems that she is in these pics, but it is you haters that are cause all these problems for her.

• joesgirlforver

I HATE HATERS. YOU MAKE A BEAUTIFUL TALENTED GIRL FEEL BAD ABOUT AND HURT YOURSELF.

SHAME ON YOU HATERS

• joesgirlforver

DEMI SHOULDN’T HAVE TO DEAL WITH ALL THIS.

• joesgirlforver

i KNOW DEMI SAYS IT DOESN’T EFFECT HER, BUT DEEP INSIDE IT STILL DOES.

• joesgirlforver

WE THE FANS LOVE DEMI SO MUCH AND SHE LOVES WHAT SHE DOES. YOU HATERS ARE MAKING IT HARD FOR HER TO LIVE HER DREAM

• seb12992

Cute. Hope she makes a full recovery.

• joesgirlforver

DO YOU HATERS HAVE TO BE SO INSECURE ABOUT YOURSLEVES THAT YOU HAVE TO SAY THESE HORRIBLE THINGS TO DEMI

• joesgirlforver

WHAT DID DEMI LOVATO EVER DO TO YOU TO MAKE YOU HATE HER? I WANNA KNOW. NOTHING…..THAT IS WHAT I THOUGHT!!!

hey there are thin people that r healthy too, people pick on thin girls all the time too..

Exactly what I was thinking! It would be soo triggering for her.

wow!! you guys are all pathetic!! why would you post all these negative comments about her, after everything she’s been through!! yall pathetic

• Rachel<3

she’s not fat at all . she looks like a normal girl, which is nice to see instead of stick thin girls that make others (including myself) feel terrible about our bodies. She’s gorgeous and I love her. The ignorant people commenting here need a reality check cause I’m sure none of you are perfect. dont let the bull people have to say today convince you you aren’t beautiful.

seriously. shes not fat. shes a healthy weight. and who are you to comment on her weight? she has an eating disorder and was SO strong and overcame it. and now youre on her case again. shes beautiful. WHAT IF she read all these comments? you guys should be ashamed of yourselves. i cant believe what society has come to. ridiculous

Wtf? Demi Lovato<3 isnt fatt! i think shes fine just the way she is! fuck the people that are saying shes fat!

• kittycat

wow very mature … And your perfect right

im hearing the noise im hearing the noise from all around

fat ass.

I wouldn’t call Alex Noyes or Cody ugly but okay!

she finally suits the definition “Porky Lovato”

thunder thighs

Go Demi, she seems so happy:)

And the anon’s above me need to grow up, ever heard of the term “mature”. You can have her opinions but there’s no reason you should use them to bring other people down. In the end she’s a happy, beautiful and successful person and YOU are a coward who has no life and sits behind a computer spending there time doing useless things with their life by bring other people down. Wow you sure have accomplished much in life:

All right people, so all of you are skinny;)
    All of you are perfect.
    but you know what?
    YOU ARE NOT :D
    and you know what???
    SHE IS :) YES, SHE IS PERFECT IN HER WAY (L)
    She is talented, beautiful, healthy, happy, smart, sexy, funny, she is STRONG, she is an INSPIRATION, and of course an AMAZING AND WONDERFUL person, SHE IS MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER BE OR UNDERSTAND FUCKING JEALOUS HATERS ;)

Gosh! i HATE THIS GIRL , shes sooo fake =/ i hope u guys will see this one day. . .

• Ella-JJHoe

omg….why soo much trolls with so muchhh hate?????? your life it’s that bad!???

i love her outfitt she looks healthy and happy ….let the haters screw on their hate :)

• Ella-JJHoe

Gosh! i HATE THIS GIRL , shes sooo fake =/ i hope u guys will see this one day.

—————

geezzz… you really know her that well????

wow what a fat ass she needs to go back to the gym

ewwww she is so so obese and fat now

• DEMILOVATOISFAT

FAT ASS

pig oink oink

she finally suits the definition “Porky Lovato”
    LMAO

demi lardass lovato

Wow! She looks happier now but she has really packed on the pounds. How many buffets has she visited.

Call her Demi hoevato cause she gets more boys (boys that you wish you had)than you’ll ever get
    ======
    lol she gets ugly boyfriends
    =============
    agreed alex was ugly, trace was the ugliest manhorse ever, that guy william was ugly too

It’s the same person, at least in other posts the Haters are more than one person wich makes them less pathetic

wow.. i hope something bad happen to you mean people. she is beautiful and yes she gained weight but she is still beautiful and she IS NOT FAT. she has got the perfect body. you stupid people just think to be super skinny is good.. its ugly. demi has got a wonderful body and you all just jealous.go and get a life whores!

wtf? alex and william are looking great. ..but yes trace is ugly. but alex and william are hot:)

awww love

Awe.

demi has gained some weight but im not gonna bash her. the girl just got out of treatment for an eating disorder and the first thing you can do is call her fat? thats ridiculous. the camera also adds 10 lbs so while she may look “heavy” to you in these pics she probably looks perfectly normal in real life.

btw most celebs on tv are unhealthy skeletors anyway. fyi skinny doesnt automatically = healthy, just as not skinny doesn’t equal=unhealthy. you can be thin and malnourished and out of shape too!

If she’s fat then im obese.

Love that she’s gained some weight but still looks aaaaamazing. =)

• D.B.

You are beautiful Demi! Don’t worry about the haters! You look great!

Wtf? ur Stupid!

Apr 19, 2011 @ 01:20 am
    she’s so fat now…I hope she doesn’t end up like Madison.

Thats mean, but it made me LOL

i love her. :) <3

she looking amazing! beautifully healthy. <3

What car is that? A mercedes or ?

yal are all messed up i think shes one of the most prettiest girls in hollywood

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Well hello people :)if there is anyone actually here :L

a

she is really getting fat

• Belovatic

She looks really pretty :)
    I think she should change her hairstyle. She gained some weight and long hair doesnt really look good :>

Demi <3

Belovatic said:
    She looks really pretty :)

Demi <3
    —————
    long hair makes you look thinner

my God her thighs are huge…what have she been eating??

• Julie F.

Shes so beautiful:) im so happy to have her back! We love you demi<3

she’s so fat now…I hope she doesn’t end up like Madison.

• Melissa81093

I know everyone is allowed to have there own opinions. but thats very RUDE to say. she is not “fat”. she is HEALTHY. for everyone who called her “FAT” look in the mirror cause i am sure that there is something you don’t like about a yourself that you need to make other people feel bad!

• JoeHoe15

love her shirt!! :D

okkk

• dl

she’s so fat now…I hope she doesn’t end up like Madison.

demi is fatter than Maddie. Maddies actually more thinner now.

hell yeah madison should show demi some of her eating habits so that demi will not let people think there is an elephant in the room instead of a girl. demi turned into a fat bitch :O

…..oh.

I don’t think I’ll ever watch Camp Rock again. It’ll be depressing seeing Joe and Demi in their “prime”. They’re fat and ugly now. What happened?

^^i agree, and i’m not so sure about cold stone either

damn demi turned into a whale!

I see the fatty is trying to lose some weight

i agree

=======
    demi was so pretty in camp rock but now she’s so….. ew

Ugly Lovato FAT IN PURPLE

Helloo

Lol at the same person leaving the same comments about Demi and Joe being ” fat” As if we can’t tell it’s the same person spamming and trolling.

And Dear OU, you should remove the Anonymous Comments again. That’s my opinion.
    why would they remove anon comments just cuz demi’s getting hate? every post has hate, not just demi’s.

DEMI IS A FAT PATHETIC CRYBABY WHO BEAT UP SOMEBODY AND MADE HERSELF LOOK LIKE A VICTIM

======
    it happens in every post. move on.

miley and selena post have hate too. don’t act like demi’s the only one who gets hate. and idc that she had an ED so dont even bother replying to me with that

Punching someone = beating up someone? Lol Oh dear God

she looks so pretty though shes kinda fat now. I’m pretty sure she’s working out to lose some weight and she’ll come up with a new style for the up coming album!

annoying and fat

no @anon no1currs everyone here gets hate if you want to keep spamming the same thing over and over again do as you please. Whatever makes you happy.

Punching someone = beating up someone? Lol Oh dear God
    um yes it does?

my God her thighs are huge…what have she been eating??

babies

Okay anon, Demi might be annoying and fat to you but you’re an ugly person.

I think she ate Madison.

Omg you know what beating up is? What Chris Brown did to Rihanna, that’s beating someone up.

I think she ate Madison
    ========
    oh dear

Why Selena ate a lot and Demi is the one who got fat. So unfair.

i don’t know if i should call her demi hoevato or demi lofato

she is such a whale and she’s eating like there’s no tomorrow… WOW

a

she’s so fat now…I hope she doesn’t end up like Madison.

LOL I think it’s too late for that she looks just like her sister.

Wtf she started cutting at 11 o.o

Honestly, I think she looks great.

Yes, she did put on a little weight, but she doesn’t look fat at all. She looks healthy. And more importantly, she looks happy.

she is ugly and really fat fat..sorry but is true

• wtf

thunder thighs

lol she does! Porky lovato needs to lose that grease on her piggy body. GROSS

she is looking healthy thats awesome.

fuck your all pathetic bitches
    dont comment on her talking about her weight you insecure little shits
    go out,i dunno get a life. reality check dickheads every girl is different !

• gottalent

You know what be so awesome if the purple shirt dais “FUCK PINK” *thumps up* :D

• gottalent

Apr 19, 2011 @ 03:36 am

People like you are so disguting. The reason why she was in rehab was because of people like you always have something to say about someone and anyways she’s not the one who needs help it’s you.

All you bitches who say “She’s so fat now…” shut the fuck up. Demi’s always been this weight, but more or less at times. And I know for a FACT that she can look good if she wants to. And just because she’s “fat” you’re gonna hate her now? Wow superficial much. I hope all of the people who’ve hated on Demi or any other celeb for their weight and other stupid reasons will burn in hell. And I’m sure I won’t be seeing you there since I’m not an insecure bitchy hater who write rude comments about someone regarding their weight/looks/whatever. I can garauntee you’re going to hell.

I REALLY hate this generation so bad, mainly because there are countless idiots on here. The media has sucked you in what to believe is perfect and made your effed up brains thinking that’s your idea of perfect. Also, the people who call her ‘fat’, aren’t you probably more than likely FAT YOURSELF?! Are you stick skinny like Selena, maybe so but probably not. Now SHUT UP. You aren’t the better person, wait till 30 years go by and you’ll really you’ll HOPEFULLY realize, “I was such a BULLY”.

STOP THE BULLYING MORONS.

_______________________________________

LOL BURNNN you hater. As you’ll burn in hell. It’s people like this who end up fucking up people’s lives with their rude remarks. I sincerely hope Demi doesn’t read online comments about her anymore….

• gottalent

Apr 19, 2011 @ 05:08 am

She can look good if she WANTS to?

• gottalent

Apr 19, 2011 @ 05:12 am

_______________________________________

Im hating when I have a big ass icon of her?

• Just Dream

Demi is always perfect! <3 And for those who say that she's fat, you know what does "fat" mean? It means (F)abulous (A)mazing & (T)alented. So yeah, she's fat! ;)

• chris251984

She’s looking very cute in purple, any color or outfit would fit her very well, she’s a born beauty.
    Payroll Audit

• Just Dream

And Dear OU, you should remove the Anonymous Comments again. That’s my opinion.

• Anonymous21

She looks cute! Does her purple shirt say pink? lol Where does she get her clothes! I want em!

my God her thighs are huge…what have she been eating??
    ——————————————
    thats just it she has been eating, before she was anorexic / bulimic but even then she was not stick thin she was just average weight. this is her normal body when she eats normal and doesn’t starve herself.
    she is never going to be a skinny person

• lioness

http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=36701&fid=253806 she looks so cute there :)

.. anyway, I dont even have words to describe how incredibly disgusting some of you are. Just Dream is right, OU should ban anon comments again

fff

• blabla

she does look perfect :D

———————————————
    the reason why she was in rehab is because of HERSELF no one else! no one told her she had to have an eating disorder, no one told her she had to cut her wrists, it is all demi’s doing, so don’t blame other people. it is good she is getting help, but don’t hate on people for saying there opinions – people are going to say she’s fat because she is not skinny. you can’t seriously look at this photo and say she is not average weight.

• blabla

______________
    then you have no idea what words can do to people.

She’s beautiful.

Can’t believe people who are calling her fat. Are you insane?! Yeh she might have put on a few pounds but she is NOT FAT by any means! Not close! Believe it or not, sweatpants aren’t the most flattering item of clothing.

Sounds like she’s getting better and appreciating life. And eating ice cream! Yay!

demi!!!

• gottalent

Apr 19, 2011 @ 05:48 am

———————————————

Not always hun.

Oh, my God, some of you people are sick! Don’t you realize you are the ones who make her feel bad about herself? Wow. I’d like to see you all in a bikini.

• blabla

______________
    then you have no idea what words can do to people.

• DiamondsAreForever

Demi is beautifully made! She looks very happy, healthy, and pretty like always! As long as she know that she has her family, friends, and of course her loyal fans by her side to support her in every way… She is on the right path! Love you Dems Dems! :)

• gottalent

Apr 19, 2011 @ 06:02 am
    blabla said:

______________
    then you have no idea what words can do to people.

Amen!

you people are so freaking rude if you guys havnt noticed she is shorter than selena there for the only reason she looks big is because is short. you people are so mean calling her and her sister fat bitches demi can handle herself but when you talk about maddison thts just wrong and down right rude you peeople should be a shamed of your self stop bringing up demis past she is she is trying to move on and you people should to STOP BULLYING demi is not fat SO LEAVE HER ALONE PLEASE CUZ IT MAKE ME MAD TO SEE MRAN COMMENTS ABOUT HER AND HER SISTER

• gottalent

Apr 19, 2011 @ 06:07 am
    DiamondsAreForever said:

*Tears* well put

• ilovepeacock

I love Demi but she seems to be gaining a lot of weight. Maybe she is eating a lot cause of the disorder..?

• DiamondsAreForever

Awww thanks dear!

Cute icon BTW! :]

Thanks yours to :D

• gottalent

Apr 19, 2011 @ 06:18 am
    ilovepeacock said:

*THUMBS DOWN* people just dont learn

• Deminatrix

Flawless angel.

• Deminatrix

Some of the comments in here…smh.

damm she has gone way downhill. all those many many guys she had sex with at those hollywood coke parties must be looking at this going “damm what was i thinking?”

• Anonymousjen

Love day shirt.

is it true that she’s 140 pounds?

So what if shes 140 pounds that’s a normal weight for her height.

and here you are commenting on a post about someone who has achieved more than you, sitting behind a computer, being jealous.

======
    lol she gets ugly boyfriends

it’d be nice if people didn’t call someone who just came out of rehab for an eating disorder fat.. she looks GREAT !

FAT UGLY WHOREEE

• Leena

I really don’t think she’s fat. In fact, I wish that there were more people her size in hollywood. Speaking specifically, America needs a freaking reality check. Well over 50% of the people living in America are overweight (by medical standards) and still you all expect size 0’s from everyone. Time to get a reality check. Not everyone’s bodies are built in the same way. Leave her alone, she’s beautiful. As long as she’s healthy and eating well, YOU guys shouldn’t have an issue. We’re fans of her music, her amazing voice. Her TALENTS.

Get real. Fast.

====
    just cuz she had an ED doesnt mean i have to be blind

fug

ilove her :)
    can’t wait for more music from her !

ALL OF YOU COMMENTING ON HER WEIGHT ARE JUST PATHETIC. just sayin.
    she’s perfect. she’s beautiful. she’s demi lovato.

so calm down.

ilovepeacock said:

————————-

Well she did had an eating disorder, which cause her not to gain any of her weight normally. Anyways, all that matters is that she is looking and feeling healthy and strong!

Why is everyone so concerned with everyone’s weight? So Demi put on some weight. So did Miley Cyrus. Big deal. They are both going to gyms. And it looks like they eat like normal people. They are both talented. That’s why you are a fan, right?

she gonna lose weight HEALTHY way :)

I don’t agree Belovatic she looks good.
    Short hair makes a face look even chubbier. :S!

the fact that most of the people on the post are bashing her as anons is pathetic…if your goign to bash her don’t hide who you are…you are sick you just bash her because you can get away with it and the internet is a sad place because of you guys. HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT AND SOMEONE CALLED YOU FAT?!! FOR THE 100TH TIME SHES NOT FAT SHES AVERAGE BUT YOU GUYS ARE BRAINWASHED FROM LOOKING AT ALL THE STICK SKINNY PEOPLE ON THE TELEVISION SCREEN…

• Melissa

Demi is wonderful I Love So Much and i am Alway gonna Support her!!!! :)
    All of you who saying that she is “FAT” look in the mirror!

she starve herself and she’s still fat. No wonder this girl go crazy.

gorgeous body and face
    she really looks great and healthy
    love her

she starve herself and she’s still fat. No wonder this girl go crazy.
    ——————————————

Wow there just too many errors in this comment……. SMH

: )

what guy william did demi date?

FAT BITCH

FAT!!!!!

this an online store operated for many years.have lots of new and old customers from United States and Europe now.
    you can find many of cheap price,high quality,fashion brand products here .
    such as: